anyone's looking for a router? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone's looking for a router?

gudel
07-17-2004, 02:37
I have this microsoft mn-500 router that i don't use anymore because i went to G.
i was wondering if anyone wants to trade. yes i know there's the selling forum, but considering this is where the techie people hang out and i'm not selling it, this could be a good use for those who wants to start home wireless networking. it's a very reliable router as gudel would've put it in the shooting range as a target if it wasn't ;) router is like new, as all it does is sit at one place.

trade with anything interesting that i dont have. 2d cell mag flash light, a glock 22 mag, dvd, glock hat etc, things that you dont want/need anymore. (don't really need holster)

BikerGoddess
07-18-2004, 09:41
I'm not sure I have anything you'd want to trade for (that's legal) but if you don't get any actual offers, keep me in mind ;)

(A friend of mine wants to share DSL with her roomie, but is a complete technotard, so I can't even have her watch the ads for me.)

Laura

gudel
07-18-2004, 11:57
surprised there's no offer. :( must be in the wrong demography.
what do you have BikerGoddess

BikerGoddess
07-18-2004, 20:43
I'll look around when I get home. Need everything with me right now, unless you want hotel-sized Aveda bath products. No, wait, I need those, too. ;)

Laura

gudel
07-18-2004, 20:51
hey! ;f if you got some crabtree and evelynn soap, that would be great. (prefered it's not used ;) )

BikerGoddess
07-19-2004, 11:14
Sorry, that's long since gone...

I will be in Chicago for the week, though, if you need stupid souviners from here ;f

Laura