Great Pic - What I use to do.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Great Pic - What I use to do....


RussP
08-04-2004, 14:57
http://www.af.mil/media/ggallery/hires/afg_040524_001.jpg

Does bring back memories...

9508
08-05-2004, 19:02
Bird dog pilot?

RussP
08-06-2004, 15:42
Originally posted by 9508
Bird dog pilot? Call sign Nail; flew right seat, photographer, but by the end of my second tour I could fly the plane.

Guy Powell
08-07-2004, 18:44
Yes, makes me want to have a plate of water buffalo and rice. Yum, yum.

RussP
08-10-2004, 15:34
Originally posted by Guy Powell
Yes, makes me want to have a plate of water buffalo and rice. Yum, yum. Hang on, there's one down there. Let me roll in and pop off a couple willie petes and it'll be done in a couple minutes. How you like yours? Rare or well done?;f ;f

Guy Powell
08-10-2004, 17:32
Well, after far too many servings over there of sun dried black monkey I'll take my buffalo well-done if you don't mind. Just throw another cow on the barbie!

RussP
08-11-2004, 13:43
Originally posted by Guy Powell
Well, after far too many servings over there of sun dried black monkey I'll take my buffalo well-done if you don't mind. Just throw another cow on the barbie! We had a Jolly Green go down in a friendly part of Laos and the people in the nearby village brought food. Have no idea what it was, but it was good, so I ate it.

Unfortunately the bad guys visited the village a week later and beat the crap out of the village leaders. Didn't kill them, just hurt them real bad. :soap: :soap: :soap:

Well done? Four WPs coming up!!!;f ;f I put the barbie "on" the cow!!!!;f ;f

Stupify
08-11-2004, 13:54
Originally posted by RussP
http://www.af.mil/media/ggallery/hires/afg_040524_001.jpg

Does bring back memories...

Is that an ?V-10 Bronco?

RussP
08-11-2004, 20:00
Originally posted by Stupify
Is that an ?V-10 Bronco?
No....

http://www.vietnam-war.info/images/ov-10_bronco.jpg

Flew that also...

Bill Powell
08-30-2004, 05:12
That's the military version of the Cessna Skymaster, and I'll be damned if I can remember what the military designation was.

oh yeah, O2-A