08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 15 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Tazz10m
06-09-2005, 21:44
Originally posted by susan28
i *knew* such a room existed.. only accsessible via the Dungeon, no doubt.. but around here it's not what you know, it's *who* you know.. Staff parties always surpass the mere "served" ..

however G33 has solicited the services of Seven of Nine as Her 2nd mate, who, long ago, implanted her personal remote-access circuit deep within my pulmonary unit, which may sabotage our efforts before they even begin..

but that's a defeatist attitude and we'd never forgive ourselves for not trying, just be certain to bring blow-ups of any and all file photos of G33 and/or G29 and a good hi-res video projector to facilitate the investigation.

we'd best act quickly, though, because with the crafty camo employed on G33's watership the beaches of earth will never know what hit them..

Here, Susan, let me help you and Sammurai with your little investigation. The following photo was just sent to me by Amnesty International! As you can plainly see this photo clearly shows certain "activities" and other goings on in OUR very own dungeon! I don't know how they got pictures of the inside of our dungeon but they say they have many more and they are accusing us of conducting extreme torture which violates the Geneva Convention in the extreme. They are also calling our cozy little dungeon, and i quote, "The worst chamber of horrors unimaginable far surpassing anything they have even seen Bush conduct at Guantanimo!" and they have sent this picture and others to none other than Gloria Allred. Obviously we are going to take some flak for this and since you two are already "En la Mode" and Sammurai is the Dungeon trustee i expect that you two will come up with some answers justifying this photos and the others we will likely see published on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and all the news papers. I'm sure the news media is just going to have a field day with this! ;Q

http://BrooksTactical.com/media/hot.jpg

samurairabbi
06-09-2005, 22:00
We're on it, Tazz. This could be bigger than the Dungeon Insurrection!

I see MAJOR revenue increase with this publicity! The Dungeon may even DECREASE the embezzlement rate on this action! It's not that we are less ambitious; rather, we may have trouble carrying our usual 39% cut of THIS take down the stairs to the cash truck.

susan28
06-10-2005, 07:16
WELL.. if there's one thing Mr Bush has taught us it's that the Geneva Convention does NOT apply to non-signatory factions.. and these creatures don't look like any i've seen on earth in some time.. with the possible exception of G33/29, and who *knows* what's up with those two..

and i know for certain that the Borg aren't signators, which isn't a major concern presently since they're now our allies (and always have been), but why, of all the Collective, would G33 choose Seven of Nine as a mate for this particular cruise? i thought i could trust Seven not to code-and-tell, but obviously the "G Twins" have better intelligence than even my paranoid mind could conceive (that's pretty extensive!). either that or it is as i'd feared, that G33/29 have become the Borg Queen, and if so, we'd better fasten our seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild administration!

for now i think Sir Rabbi has the right idea: milk it for all its worth. contact the Minister of Posters and T-shirts (Minipostee) at once! (that's probably Rabbi).

on an aside note, that's a nice set of cuffs on the foreground subject; Rabbi, be sure to requisition some more of those or pick some up on your next off-island junket.

06-10-2005, 08:21
Originally posted by Tazz10m
The following photo.....

;P ;P ;P Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks!!! Please???? ;P ;P ;P

susan28
06-10-2005, 13:23
Originally posted by sjstill
;P ;P ;P Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks!!! Please???? ;P ;P ;P

Great Expectations, hmmm? the former might be arranged but even the mighty Lagoon dares not cross the Federal Reserve.. (the Dungeon has been audited several times but thanks to Sammi the "Teflon Rabbi" nothing has ever been proved, and in any case the Penthouse has no financial ties to the Dung Crew. our cash may be tainted but our checks are Pristine) ;f

Tazz10m
06-10-2005, 18:10
Great Expectations, hmmm? the former might be arranged but even the mighty Lagoon dares not cross the Federal Reserve.. (the Dungeon has been audited several times but thanks to Sammi the "Teflon Rabbi" nothing has ever been proved, and in any case the Penthouse has no financial ties to the Dung Crew. our cash may be tainted but our checks are Pristine) ;f

The "mighty Lagoon"... well, i've never heard it put that way... but... ok... we can do that too.

Susan, you, bless your sweet warm and sexy heart, are a little new here, so, please allow me to explain a few things here for you. The 10 Ring Lagoon, Pool, and Spa is pretty much the members favorite place to hang around, lay around, lounge around, mess around, and well enjoy all the way around, under, over, through, and sideways, every which way including loose. As for the Fed Reserve, it is more like they dare not cross US... The Mighty 10 Ring, as we RULE as well as ROCK...(not to mention a few other things). The Fed Reserve comes to us when they need to be bailed out and have no other place to turn. Alan Greenspan is a regular around here, although he does a pretty good job of keeping a low profile... and the IRS is SCARED to DEATH of us. They know better than to even think of kicking in our doors... hey, we out gun them and we have the Fed Reserve begging us not to turn the Borg loose on them! The Dungeon is our jail... as in "The 10 Ring Pendingtentury Dungeon", which is where Sammurai Rabbi was tossed on his katana kut kosher keester for trying to spread Slow Dog .45 ACP propaganda years and years ago. We have allowed him certain previlages, like making him Minister of Latrines where he has the dubious honor of handing out mints, shining shoes, and towel tending. He was caught selling pot in the Grand Mens Room once, but managed to talk, work, and, of course, pay his way out of that little predicament, and is sworn never to do that again. Yes, Slick Sammi the Teflon Rabbi barely go out of that one. It is true that the 10 Ring Estate (which includes my humble abode the super extravagant Penthouse) has no financial ties to the Dung Cru, that way we can cut them loose, dump them out into the surf beyond the Lagoon where the sharks feed, and deny everything. Funny how so many love to identify with the Dung Cru... but then, we do have the most entertaining and exclusive dungeon in the world! I even enjoy a little leather and lace on occasion and the Echo Chamber is nothing short of amazing, although, i'll never admit it.

06-10-2005, 18:21
Tazz, if you could only package that stuff, you'd put Miracle Grow out of biddness ;f;f

susan28
06-10-2005, 18:41
my goodness, it runs that deep... very comforting to know, though.. and i don't blame you for wanting to observe me for a time before having "the talk" with me..

and yes i'd heard of the origins of Sammi's predicament, the sordid story is etched in stone above his name in lieu of a member # at the entrance of the 10 Ring, for all to see..

well! i seem to have drastically underestimated my company! i'm duly humbled.. it's good to be humbled sometimes.. perhaps there's a lil Dung Cru in all of us..

susan28
06-10-2005, 18:43
hey it's 8:30pm EST, that's 6:30pm central, little Sarah might be among us even as we speak!

Tazz10m
06-10-2005, 18:44
Well...actually... we own Miracle Grow... so... we really don't want to put them out of business. ;f

Susan, here's a little view from the window of the 10 Ring Central Operations overlooking 10 North.

http://brookstactical.com/media/grandview.jpg

Not bad, eh?

Now, here is a little view of one of our cozy little Dungeon hideaways... with one of our happy little "guests", of course... oh, and one of the Dungeon "pets"...

http://brookstactical.com/media/stoneroom.jpg

Ahhhh... now doesn't that look comfortable and inviting? Mmmmmm... and our pets really are quite friendly! ;f

susan28
06-10-2005, 19:18
Ahhhh... now doesn't that look comfortable and inviting?;f

breathtaking view and purrrrrrrr >^x^< all the comforts of home...

Tazz10m
06-10-2005, 21:43
Speaking of which.... Central Scritinizer Queen Asslaminator Troy will see you now for your official asslamination. Don't worry... it won't hurt a bit... and actually, i think you might even enjoy it!

http://brookstactical.com/media/troy.jpg

Have fun! ;f

susan28
06-11-2005, 07:26
"going 4F in T minus 10 millimeters".. ::knees knocking:: ::swooonn:: *THUNK!* (somewhere in a dream, the words "bring her" echo down the hallway on the wings of a soft-yet-implacable voice, while memory taunts me with strains of "mama told me not to come") ... --- ... ... --- ... ... --- ...

samurairabbi
06-11-2005, 17:36
Originally posted by susan28 [B
... and yes i'd heard of the origins of Sammi's predicament, the sordid story is etched in stone above his name in lieu of a member # at the entrance of the 10 Ring, for all to see..

... perhaps there's a lil Dung Cru in all of us.. [/B]
Actually, Susan, you have not heard "the rest of the story" (apologies to Paul Harvey fans): I once fired a full 50-round box of the original full power Norma 10-mm 200gr/1200fps fist-of-God ammo! The bulk of the Penthouse types stew in envy of me because they know they will have trouble achieving that distinction!

Bullman
06-11-2005, 20:17
hey it's 8:30pm EST, that's 6:30pm central, little Sarah might be among us even as we speak!

You are closer than you imagine. Actually, I have no doubt now that Sarah is going to be a 10 ring baby, because on 6/10/2005 she was born at ...... wait for it. 7:40 p.m. Central time. As Rabbi will probably tell you, the skim is probably set on Eastern time since it facilitates the bankers in the off shore accounts, so, Sarah was sort of born at 8:40 p.m. That is right, it is official I have a pic to share.

That is daddy's hand... er.... hoof on the right. She was 8 pounds, 8 ounces, 21 inches long, and boy can she scream. I got to change the first dirty diaper too. (the first poop was on a blanket, so I didn't count that one.) It really is quite amazing that that much filth can come out of a little baby :) More photos to follow, when the come available. I have to get back to the hospital and take over night watch.;f

engineer151515
06-11-2005, 21:15
Dungeon Crew Beer Kegs popped - the drafts are pouring. Let the party BEGIN. First round compliments of the DNSBC (Dungeon N*ppl* Sweat Brew Crew)!

Congratulations To Bullman, Mrs. Bullman and Sarah! Job well done!

Tazz10m
06-11-2005, 22:18
WhuuuHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, BULLMAN, Mrs. BULLMAN, and Little SARAH BULLMAN!!!

DRINKS, FOOD, AND CEEGARS ARE ON THE HOUSE!!!

Engineer, i hope you are ready with the extra keg taps... weeee r gonna need 'em!

Mongo, cook us up your BEST!

PARTY TIME!!!

;+ ;x ;D ;Y ;V ^1 ;Y ;V ^a #wav ;V ^1 ;Y ;+

06-12-2005, 06:04
Best wishes to you and the herd, Bullman!!! An amazing journey is about to begin ;f;f

susan28
06-12-2005, 08:48
yayyyyyy there she is!! ;a a perfect little calf and what a b-day/time! my calculations were off, i thought "mountain" time came between eastern and central and yes i do think the 10Ring's clock is set to "banker's time" so i think we've got an 8:40 girl! ;e

line 'em up!!!!

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

samurairabbi
06-12-2005, 12:26
... so i think we've got an 8:40 girl! ;e

line 'em up!!!!

You need not just THINK we have an 8:40PM girl; we DEFINITELY have an 8:40PM girl!

The Dungeon Legal Staff spent some time considering this question before heading off to the celebratory blowout down at the Lagoon. The fact that Sarah was born at 40 minutes after the hour gave us all the manuvur ... maneourver ... WIGGLE room we needed. It was indeed 8:40PM in the jurisdiction in which we do our financial work, thus fulfilling a standard time requirement for official recognition of this superb event. For those purists who might continue to hold that local time of the blessed event should take priority, we reach into the country music bag of tricks to invoke the all-powerful philosophic truism: IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!

susan28
06-12-2005, 13:04
::singing incoherently:: "dance by Lagoonlight the serious moon.." whewwww this is some serious moonlight.. i mean moonshine.. waait it's only 2:30! it's DARK in here.. i'm still in the DUNGEON!! ::reaching out to drag my hard-chromed bowl againt the bars:: "MS. TROYYYYYYY!!" grrrrr can't reach, leash too short! ..awwwwwwwww, i'm looovvvvvved <3 <3 <3

samurairabbi
06-12-2005, 14:29
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY SECURITY ANNOUNCEMENT!

Susan, it appears that some psychotic inebriated wacko(s) have hacked into your system and are playing demented lascivious games with your signature line. We thought you would like to be notified of these developments, so you can stay abreast (in a manner of speaking) of such actions, should they continue.

susan28
06-12-2005, 14:47
(!) narcotic wine-baiting packrats!!!@ my feeder bare!! MS TROYYYYY!!!

Tazz10m
06-14-2005, 09:53
Did you not properly please Asslaminator Troy? Or, do you LIKE being a 10 Ring Dungeon PET?

;f

susan28
06-14-2005, 12:27
or purrrrhaps pleased Her too *well* .. no good deed goes unreward.. i mean punished.. i mean.. ummmm.. so Tazz, how 'bout those Mariners!! quite a season they're having isn't it?

Bullman
06-14-2005, 16:37
I have heard that it helps to think about baseball sometimes.;f

samurairabbi
06-14-2005, 19:34
Originally posted by Tazz10m ... Or, do you LIKE being a 10 Ring Dungeon PET?
Tazz, we need a clarification. Are you asking Susan if she likes being a 10-Ring Pet who happens to reside in the Dungeon, or if she likes being a Pet to those currently residing in the Dungeon? Clarification of admin issues like this IS important!

Tazz10m
06-14-2005, 23:00
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Tazz, we need a clarification. Are you asking Susan if she likes being a 10-Ring Pet who happens to reside in the Dungeon, or if she likes being a Pet to those currently residing in the Dungeon? Clarification of admin issues like this IS important!

...As if there is a difference? ? ? ? ?

Susan, the Mariners are a great team to watch ESPECIALLY at Safeco field, or as i like to call it "Mariner Stadium". That place is an absolutely fantastic place to watch a game. There is not a bad seat in the house. Heck, you can just walk around the place and stop "here and there" and no matter where you stop to watch you have a great view of the game. Not only that, but, before you go in to watch the game, right across the street... is... PYRAMID BREWING!!!!!! OHH, HELLL YEAHHHH!!!! ^5 ;V ;Y ^1 ;D ^1 ;Y ;V ^5

What i really want to see is the Mariners WIN the World Series for a change!

There's a few other things i'd like to see too... i'll bring a couple bottles of bubbly down to the dungeon a little later...;f

susan28
06-15-2005, 08:24
There's a few other things i'd like to see too... i'll bring a couple bottles of bubbly down to the dungeon a little later...;f

( !!!!!! ) MS TROYYYYYYY!!! *pout* She hasn't sent for me in days.. i think She went to join G33 :( i better check the Dungoen classifieds and make sure i'm not up for *sale* .. if so i must get out of here before uncle returns.. did you hear what he proposed to do with me!?

oh Sammmmiiii... ::cooing:: bring me the keys on that hook, won't you dear??

samurairabbi
06-15-2005, 20:46

oh Sammmmiiii... ::cooing:: bring me the keys on that hook, won't you dear??
Way ahead of you on this one, Susan! The key on that hook is a dummy; we keep it there to make the Penthouse types feel they have us Dungeon types locked in.

Go to the wineglass storage rack. Count back to the 6 row. Count to the 5th glass from the left. The key is kept under that wineglass. Be sure to put the key back after you have unlock the door.
The Penthouse gang is more of a beer and liquor crew, so we figured that the wineglass rack was the best place to hide the key; seems to have worked so far!

susan28
06-15-2005, 21:30
ahhhhh! heading for the glasses, but.. ::marking the chains with my cheek and purrringgg a lil:: Ms Troy *wistful sigh* .. what if She comes back? She'd be furious, maybe even heartbroken! .. no, i flatter myself, She's gone and left me here, and uncle will be home soon wanting Manhattans and goodness knows what else!!

i owe you one Rabbi!! ::unfettering myself and leaving a morsel of chocolate on the pillow of my kitty-basket for Ms Troy before making my escape::

*sigh* well *that* was a long weekend!! great party ;)

VN350X10
06-15-2005, 22:31
Susan.. you are good for a couple more days.. UA isn't scheduled to return until Saturday (6/18) day b4 fadders day..

no updates whatsoever

but for the new fadder Bullman.. UA sends his congratulations..he was informed of the birth a few days late.. comcast sorta had a cranial rectal inversion since the 6th and it didn't get cleared up until today... had to resort to dial-up for information retreival from UA's e-mail..

UA's Responsible Female Offspring..;U ;U

Bullman
06-15-2005, 23:59
I am glad that uncle has been informed of the blessed arrival. I was so quick to point out the birth TIME, that I really also failed to grasp that Sarah was born on the 10th. 10 being a number of great signifigance here further instills the belief in me that this child is destined for great things.;)

engineer151515
06-16-2005, 05:55
She was born on 06/10 - a transposition of 1006.

You need to get that gun engraved and make it an heirloom for her.

Tazz10m
06-16-2005, 08:28
There is also the S&W 610 10mm Revolver.

Clearly we have a VERY SPECIAL CHILD born here!

susan28
06-16-2005, 09:24
wow i hadn't even realised the significance of the model#'s too, fortunately we have a resident statistician in engineer..

and not just a gun but Bullman's fave, this is seriously synchronicitous!! awesome..

Bullman
06-16-2005, 11:25
There is also the S&W 610 10mm Revolver.

Clearly we have a VERY SPECIAL CHILD born here!

You know, I have been looking for a reason to get a 610, and now I have it.

[i]Originally posted by engineer151515 [i]
She was born on 06/10 - a transposition of 1006.

You need to get that gun engraved and make it an heirloom for her.

Also a very good idea, I think I could have my 1006 engraved for Sarah:)

susan28
06-16-2005, 11:38
yes, Bullman, engrave it with her birthday. that would be really cool. it would give new definition to "commemorative piece"!

engineer151515
06-16-2005, 20:57
I recommend Zipgraver.

Did a S&W for my daughter. Her name means "Butterfly" in French, so in addition to her name, there are a few of these.......

http://img232.echo.cx/img232/6744/z40pr.jpg

susan28
06-17-2005, 10:43
hey that's really pretty, engineer.. very nice detail.. Papillon is very lucky :)

engineer151515
06-17-2005, 11:54
hey that's really pretty, engineer.. very nice detail.. Papillon is very lucky :)

And you are quite intelligent.

Very sexy quality in a lady.

:)

susan28
06-17-2005, 12:30
bien, dont je manque dans l'intelligence, je gagne dans ressource.. Online Translator (http://www.online-translator.com)

but i knew that one.. i saw the movie :)

Bullman
06-17-2005, 13:00
I saw the movie too, I just didn't say anything cause I didn't want to be a showoff;)

susan28
06-17-2005, 13:10
hehehe :) (doing the king-tut dance around the Penthouse)

so's everyone home, then, Bullman? you've other young ones, yes? everyone getting along?

Bullman
06-17-2005, 13:25
We are all home. This is my first little one, bovine wise anyway. The cat still doesn't quite know what to think, other than she now knows she is no longer numero uno in the household. I have been out all morning long shopping health insurance. Those people are nothing more than legalized mobsters, Racketeering I belive it is called. I would love to be independently wealthy just so I could give the fickle finger of fate to all the insurance companies of the world.

Sold my motorbike to help finance the child, the guy that bought it used a credit card and there is some sort of fund transfer hiccup (damned Ebay brokers) so now some guy has my bike, the title to my bike (or what used to be "my bike") and I don't have any money. Bullman is chalking up his left horn. There will be trouble in Big W country tonight.

susan28
06-17-2005, 14:33
::nodding:: yep going to have to keep those horns sharp from now on.. the labours of love eh?

Bullman
06-17-2005, 14:37
Well, I got another excuse. I do so hate to get ripped off. I think I must be the born loser when it comes to vending machines too, I won't go to Vegas....

So far I am doing pretty good with the little girl, she is still perfect:)

06-17-2005, 14:42
Originally posted by engineer151515
I recommend Zipgraver.

Did a S&W for my daughter. Her name means "Butterfly" in French, so in addition to her name, there are a few of these.......

Eng, did you do that yourself????

Man, if I tried that, it would look like a butterfly alright - after it hit the windshield!!;P ;g ;f

susan28
06-18-2005, 06:55
::grabbing a ruffled ider-down and heading for the Pillow Room, expecting the worst..::

"go ahead, bake my clay.."

samurairabbi
06-18-2005, 11:01
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Listen up, you 10-Ring miscreants! (Pardon my redundancy.) Now that Sarah, the official 8:40PM child rep, has punched in, we can move on to other business.

This is a MAJOR announcement; we are finally announcing the Pirate Fleet mystery event.

On July 4, the 10-Ring Facility will have a tall ships sail-past on the Lagoon. This will draw on the noble memory of the July 4, 1976 Tall Ships event in New York Harbor (an event which I was able to attend as a spectator.)

The Pirate Fleet will, of course, hold prime position in the line of ships. We anticipate a heavy barrage of mutual gunnery salutes as the ships pass the formal reviewing stands. It will be the 24 pounders of the pirate ships versus the 10mm firearms of the 10mm faithful. This would appear to be really bad odds ... but the pirates will just have to take their chances!

The Dungeon Logistics Crew is marshalling the necessary food and libation stocks appropriate to an event of this magnitude. Eng15etc has implemented a smoothly running 3 shift operation to have an ample stock of his specialty brews available for this blowout. Permit me to say, it is a pleasure to be an administrator when I have available such superb technical staff as he!

On the financial side, it pleases me to report that NO INCREASE in the embezzlement rate will be necessary to finance this gala! Turns out, the Pirate Fleet is so enthused by their participation in this event, they are spending heavily on new sails, mast and deck timbers, cannon, uniforms, etc., at the newly formed 10-Ring Ship Chandlery, Graving Docks, and Refit Yards. Even with the major discount they get as steady customers and honorary Lagoon members, their business is still quite lucrative to our operation.

More later as details and sheduling become available.

susan28
06-18-2005, 11:44
ooooo my first official 10-Ring event.. i'm there! (unless one of what seems to be a growing list of purrrsuers gets hip to that key thing.. shhhhh..)

VN350X10
06-19-2005, 14:18
BE IT KNOWN TO ALL PRESENT......
uncle albert HAS RETURNED FROM THE FIELDS OF CARNAGE
LEAVING DEATH & DESTRUCTION (wern't they a vaudville comedy team?) IN MY WAKE

ORDER of BUSINESS:

1)Congratulations to Bullman, Mrs B.(the once again svelte etc.) & Greetings to baby Sarah.

2)The partying shall continue untill such time as to make ready for the 4th of July Bash. An 8:40 baby is like the birth of a White Buffalo Cow Calf. It is indeed a sacred event. All is now well again in the Bovine world !

3) If there is ANY dispute to the above, remember uncle has a 1006 & a 610 in his own 10MM "herd" & punishment shall be meeted out as merited.

4)uncle managed a 554 1/2 yard shot on a prarie dog with my trusty .220 Swift (see uncles 10 Ring number for reference here) The ships rats of the pirate fleet are the approximate size of a prarie dog. 'nuff said!

5) note to Rabbi; The 39% rate was sufficient to fund the trip, except for the part about bartering the "plastic wampum card" with the natives for trinkets. They refused to extend a "10 Ring" discount & I feel that Mongo should head up a team of Borg & Pirates to "convince" them of the necessity of such a discount.

humbly submitted,
Semper Fi,
uncle albert

;V ;Y ;V ;F

susan28
06-19-2005, 14:27
welcome home uncle! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/632386313238772336tng_mix_Crown_manhattan.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/632386313238772336tng_mix_Crown_manhattan.jpg

VN350X10
06-19-2005, 14:35
Thank you dear, glad to be back. By the way, I browsed all that I missed while away, are you still for sale,er,
need to be ransomed?

uncle(FINALLY!) albert

;c ;c ;c

susan28
06-19-2005, 15:04
i got by with a lil help from my friend (Rabbi), uncle.. he pulled some chains.. er, strings for me.. but it's always nice to know there's a willing bid.. er, rescuer watching out for me;)

Bullman
06-19-2005, 15:07
Welcome home Uncle Albert, glad to hear of the success on the Prairie Dog safari. I have sent a return e mail to you with some pictures for you viewing pleasure.

Good to have you back:)

G33
06-19-2005, 20:28
Well done Mr. and Mrs. Bull.
;f

samurairabbi
06-19-2005, 22:30
The Pirate Fleet commanders have asked me to announce that they have NO AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER with the Formula One management and with Michelin Tire Company! The Pirate Fleet guarantees a first class show on July 4; if their 24 pounder cannon are outmatched by the 10mm weapons in the reviewing stands, they will still do their part in this outstanding celebration of alcohol, morale, debauchery, sun, sand, and embezzlement! They are not wimps (unlike some I could name on this bummer of a night in Indy.)

06-20-2005, 08:14
There was a race in Indy???? Do tell ;f;f;f

G33
06-20-2005, 09:39
Note to Sir Rabbi:

Let the Spice Flow.
Pirates carry .41 mags. as BUGS.

;f `p

06-20-2005, 09:43
Originally posted by G33
Pirates carry .41 mags. as BUGS.

;f `p

Oi, that'll leave a mark!! ;f;f

I miss my M-57; 8 3/8", Pinned & recessed, nice blued finish.....

And the 3 Screw Ruger Blackhawk 4 3/4" with trigger and hammer borrowed from a Super Blackhawk. I may go cry now....;P ;f

Bullman
06-20-2005, 09:45
Yar!!!! Me thinks a fullisade of .41 mags would Shiver Ye Timbers. that be the truth or you can call me a barnicle.

G33
06-20-2005, 09:55
;f

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 19:46
A barn what ??

samurairabbi
06-20-2005, 20:14
There was a race in Indy???? Do tell ;f;f;f
It was actually a 6-float parade, but with really expensive seating along the parade route!

What do you get when you cross a snake with a Formula One official?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You won't get ANYTHING! There are some things even a snake won't do!

06-20-2005, 20:18
Originally posted by VN350X10
A barn what ??

Barred Owl??

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 20:26
Actually, out in S.D. on safari, I observed several pair of Burrowing Owls. The fish & game people request that you NOT shoot them, (what, no recipes?), but rather report where & when you saw them.

They might not of had a race at Indy, but at least they would have still held the parade in the rain.(except for those with Lucas electrics)

susan28
06-20-2005, 20:29
barnacles.. when they arrest you they put barnacles on your ankles..

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 20:31
And then they throw you in the barn ?

susan28
06-20-2005, 20:34
unless you're on a boat, in which case they throw you in the ocean..

samurairabbi
06-20-2005, 20:38
unless you're on a boat, in which case they throw you in the ocean..
... but if they throw you into the Mediteranean Sea, then you can catch the line between the 2 African Swallows and save yourself! Of course, if the line is stretched between 2 European Swallows, you've had it!

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 20:39
what if you're on Lake Michigan ? Do they drag you thru the St.Lawerence Seaway ? Or send you south thru the IL/MI Canal to the Big Muddy & down to NewAleneze. Or do the drop you off at Red Stick LA instead ?

susan28
06-20-2005, 20:54
i thought you sank to the bottom and mermaids gave you gills and took you to Pirate Valhalla where you were swathed in the Sweet Scrutiny of swimmingly seductive sirens.. but they probably just tell you that so you let them put the barnacles on..

06-20-2005, 20:58
2 European Swallows

Europeans swallow??? I had 'em figured for spitters....;f;f;f

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 20:59
What with the human body being about 87% water, that leaves 13% or so that is potentially floatable. Since the 87% is bouyency neutral, if the 13% is lighter than water, you float. After a night of pizza & beer, I'm good for about 13% methane. That's even lighter than air !

Bullman
06-20-2005, 21:07
A barn what ??

Barney Cull perhaps, a place where you rid the world of purple dinosaurs?;f

As opposed to the Chamber, where one rids oneself (if your lucky some nicer looking person will do it for you) of Monkeys

VN350X10
06-20-2005, 21:17
Daddy's first Monkey....Or does this officially make you a Monkey's Uncle.
Either way, you're going to have to wait for chamber time, as I think that G 33 is now at sea.

;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

susan28
06-20-2005, 21:23
oooooo sticky situation.. but while you're waiting, POP QUIZ!!

how many firearm mfgr's also make motorcycles?

i'll start you off with an obscure one: Benelli. makers of my very first motor vehicle, the Benelli Buzzer.

i can think of 3 others.

VN350X10
06-21-2005, 17:10
Well, BSA is the abbreviation for "Birmingham Small Arms", and Smith & Wesson has been doing machine shop work on Harley Davidson's transmission cases for several years.

nothing else pops into my head right now. The A/C unit in my house crapped out last night & it will take about a week to get the necessary parts, even thou it is covered under warranty.
WE ARE NOT AMUSED !!!!!!!!

susan28
06-21-2005, 17:43
yeahhh BSA!! that's one i thought might stump people.. and i didn't know that about S&W! kewl..

another: Husqvarna, like Benelli a purveyor of bikes and shoulder arms, but these Swedes do it in the dirt with world-class motocrossers. candy-apple gas tanks with side panels like a chrome-lined barrel, absolutely gorgeous. you haven't lived til you've ridden one of their 400's. but i might be dating myself here as i haven't seen one since the 70's..

treacherous entities, those a/c companies.. the insurance companies of the home-improvement world..

Bullman
06-21-2005, 18:13
I don't know for sure, but I wonder if Royal Enfield, maker of motorcycles, is also the Enfield of military rifle fame, just thought I would throw that one out there

susan28
06-21-2005, 19:12
better to throw it out there than to drop the ball, and i'll bet they're related.

we seem to have alot of anglophiles here, but getting back to the Continent, here's another one: Puch. also represented on the moto-x circuit at one time, maybe still.

VN350X10
06-21-2005, 22:59
Ah yes Puch.....Styer if I remember correctly. You mentioned Husquvarna....Ever seen a Viking sewing machine ? They also make the 2nd best chain saws in the world.

Don't worry too much about dating yourself here....The last dirt-ride I owned was a Bultaco 360 Bandito.....and I still have a scar from a kick-back with a Bultaco 250 Pursang...........(ouch)

Bullman
06-21-2005, 23:13
Bultaco, a name you don't hear every day, and a word that gives me the strange desire to go out for mexican food.:)

susan28
06-22-2005, 06:37
ah, yes... had i not gotten out of my "dirt phase" at 15 or so, the successor to my CR125 would've been a Pursang, for sure.. that was one hot number.. but then anything with "250" on it was to my youthful eyes.. pretty blue tanks, but the silver-and-olive-drab motif on my Elsinore radiated badness and i loved it, too..

if you followed the Bike side of their double life, you might remember their magazine ads with pictures of sewing machines and ocean liners (a jab at Kawasaki i believe) sporting the Bultaco logo with captions like, "no way" and "absurd", claiming they *only* made bikes.

dunno if they were purists back then or if their weapons division was just "classified" .. i've heard tell of CIA operatives using sonic toothbrushes bearing their trademark, but nothing can be proved..

Bullman
06-22-2005, 09:28
Ahhhh, hearing those little letters CR remind me of my misspent youth. I had a friend in the country and they had a couple of CR75's for chasing the herd. OH the countless hours of fun we had riding the back country roads and their home made motocross tracks (if my parents had gotten wise to it they would have never let me go back). That is where I caught the bike bug. But alas, My Cowasocki has gone by the wayside, sold to help finance little Sarah. Someday perhaps a new motor will wander into my life:)

susan28
06-22-2005, 14:30
wow i'm old, never heard of those. in my day Honda's 75's were of XR designation. 4 strokes. i had a Suzuki TM-75, 2-stroke just like its siblings. 2 friends had XR's and i could whip them except in a drag race where they had the top end. but i made better rooster-tails :)

so do the letters "RD" take you back at all, Bullman?

here's a new motor for ya:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/3mpower.bmp

Bullman
06-22-2005, 15:01
You are right, I am so old that it seems my memory is slipping. (bring on the geritol) I should have said XR, after all, they were straight dirt machines, Were CR's dirt street?

susan28
06-22-2005, 15:18
the CR's were full-race motocross models called the "Elsinore" and came in 125 and 250 and were 2-strokes. for some reason Honda made their entry-level 75cc model a 4-stroke called the XR, though as you say it's full-moto as well. i think the XR is still alive.

their "trailbikes" (enduros) were called CL's. a CL70 was my first step up from the little Benelli minibike but it was *huge* for a 70 and my feet barely hit the ground. that was short-lived when my friend got his XR and i had to have a proper racebike to match but chose the Suzuki.

Honda also made something called an SL70 which was also 50/50 but more to the dirt side. i think those were replaced by the XR75.

Gatman
06-22-2005, 15:36
Wow.

susan28
06-22-2005, 17:35
Ah yes Puch.....Styer if I remember correctly. You mentioned Husquvarna....Ever seen a Viking sewing machine ? They also make the 2nd best chain saws in the world.

Don't worry too much about dating yourself here....The last dirt-ride I owned was a Bultaco 360 Bandito.....and I still have a scar from a kick-back with a Bultaco 250 Pursang...........(ouch)

wow small world.. and yes i believe Pursangs were known for that weren't they? wound tight..

and i've never seen Husky's sergers or chainsaws, but i'm sure Bultaco's sewing machine ad was a barb at them. and i think they had a chainsaw ad too.

but Roger DeCoster ruled the day back then.. i think he rides for FN now doesn't he? lol..

ok last one i can think of and you probably know this one too uncle, part of that same crop of euro-crossers: CZ.

i fold with that one, can't think of any more.

so who makes the first best chainsaws, then?

VN350X10
06-22-2005, 18:18
Most of the guys around here that had CZ's were into trials type riding. There were also a few of the earliest KTM's, & even a few Pentons.

Best chainsaw....no contest: Sthil. I used to really like my Mac's, as I ran their motors on my racing go-carts. (100 cc's, 14:1 compression, about 21 hp @ 13,500 rpm, on alky & Klotz synthetic oil) Too lean was terminal however. Unfortunately, an oriental comglomerate now ownes the name, & parts for the American Mac's just don't exist anymore.
Saw in today's Chi. Tribune that a Chinese outfit wants to buy Maytag. Great. Hope they don't buy it before I get the parts for my A.C. (guess whoose?!)
I think Bultaco was jabbing fun @ Husky, I only remember them making bikes. At the time, about the most cost-effective way to race MC. Even compared to the newer bikes, the Bulls are STILL fast (in a straight line!) What brakes ?????
old bikes...Montessa, Greeves, Jawa,....yes, uncle was a serious gearhead.

06-22-2005, 18:25
I used to seriously lust after a Hodaka dirt bike. OK, maybe not the bike itself, but a girl who lived down the street had one and...... ;f;f

VN350X10
06-22-2005, 18:29
I forgot all about those little beasts. Wasn't the hot setup model called the "Combat Wombat"?

susan28
06-22-2005, 19:29
hehehe woooHOOOO MEMORY lane.. mannnn.. all this took place for me in wildwood, nj, in the early 70's.. they used to let the locals take motor vehicles on that huge beach in the winter months, and *everyone* had a bike, with training wheels if necessary, and you saw *everything* on that beach.. sj, were you *there*?! my friend Jeannie across the street on 17th st had a Hodaka.. it wasn't a Wombat but we had those too, local shop sold them.. they had a bright yellow 850 Commando in that shop, and Moto Guzzi's too..

Jeannie's was a Hodaka 100 she shared with her lil brother. bright red thick tube frame and chrome tank.. used to confuse them with Huskys.. and when we started really getting into it we started making trips to the shellpits with the older kids where they had hillclimbs and enduros, that's where i saw the Pentons and KTM's..

i know all those names, uncle.. all but the Greeves.. and have seen examples of all of them.. ohhh but *Montessa*.. oooooo.. the first serious motocross bike to *fly* by me the first day i took my Benelli Buzzer out there was a Montessa and that *scream* and that smell of premix imprinted on my brain.. one of the "big kids" had it.. i thought, "oooooo *racing* bike".. so slim and sexy, oval plate on the rear fender, serious bike.. wow thanks for the memory..

and OMG racing karts.. i was too young to know the workings of them but my cousin had one, sounded like a model airplane and had a big black expansion chamber going diagonal across the back of it.. we were visitng and my uncle let me drive it down the street (they lived on the beach block) and i drove down to the beach casually, turned around and *punched* it.. *flew* by the house pulling crazy G's, hair flying in the wind behind me and my parents said it scared the heck out of them but i was giddy.. that thing was *awesome*!! smelled like that Montessa :) i was 10 years old..

you were into fuels more than i was uncle but i got to play with it a little in high school where i had a friend with a machine shop in his garage who helped me build an RD400 (ok did it for me basically but i participated). dropped in a roller-crank from a TZ350 factory bike making it rock solid and shortened the stroke so it too turned 13k+ and there were no oil pumps for that so we ran premix with premium fuel but it ran 11.02 with me riding. painted black with gold sunburst heads, 34mm Mikunis, cafe seat, real clip-ons, rear-mounted pegs and reversed levers for a one-up-five-down pattern and dual driled disks on a KH750 front end just to hold it down.. rode that to catholic school in west palm beach in sophomore year before finally getting a car..

hehe, this is great ;z where's the Rabbi?

samurairabbi
06-22-2005, 20:08
... hehe, this is great ;z where's the Rabbi?
Rabbi is here. Rabbi recognizes his obligation to keep the libations flowing during so heavy duty a nostalgia session as this one.

susan28
06-22-2005, 20:28
OK now it's a party (and always has been) here's uncle's stash (leftover from his homecoming / Sarah's b-day party) should you run low..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/TribunoSweetVermouth.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/crsr.jpg

joey'sGlock23
06-22-2005, 21:04
These are my two children, and my favorite examples or german and Austrian engineering. To the right is the 10mm Glock model 29, and to the left is my pride and joy, a 1955 Leica M3 35mm rangefinder with a 50mm 2.0 summicron collapsable lens. Saw them together and it was so moving I had to share. Sorry if the dungeon ones can't appreciate the class *ahem* but thats ok

joey'sGlock23
06-22-2005, 21:06
sorry

VN350X10
06-22-2005, 22:24
Nice Joey, I think that your camera is only slightly younger than uncle!

Now that my stash has been outed, it must be duly noted that the bottles as shown are merely the "emergency supply".....MUCH, MUCH larger containers of BOTH are easily avaliable to those who know the finer logistics of procurment. Such is the nature of the information disseminated in the Samurirabbi's advanced accounting/logistics/embezzeling/procurment class. This is in fact a level 301 class, which also requires the permission of the instructor, after a suitable formal interview is conducted. A monetary "embellishment" of the interview is no guarentee of admission, but it doesn't hurt. (note: large quantity of small denomination, un-marked bills is recomended)

susan28
06-23-2005, 08:45
yes and do mind those serial #'s..

and speaking of touching i've always found joey's avatar tres so and his last post (your last post, <waving> hi joey) conveys the very sentiment expressed therewith.. and thereby and therein.. and so forth..

samurairabbi
06-26-2005, 21:48
Permit this lowly pond-scum Dungeon peon to recommend a Penthouse member for whatever 10mm commendation is in fashion this month.

The GSSF matches are lost brass matches; the shooter is not allowed to recover his brass when he has completed his stage of fire.

Today, sjstill encountered a 10mm afficianado who courageously shot the match with his 10mm, instead of wimping out with a 9 or 40 to boost his score. Sjstill risked incurring the wrath of the Range Officer Gods by allowing that shooter to recover the precious 10mm casings that had ejected during the stage of fire!

We Dungeon Peons salute sjstill for such courage. If it matters any, we stood ready to pop for his bail, had things reach a severe stage.

VN350X10
06-26-2005, 23:30
And here I thought that I was the only one who used a 10MM at GSSF matches....Glad to see someone else holding up the BIG end in my absence.
Rabbi, had it not been for a nieces high school graduation, uncle would have been attendance this weekend. Due to scheduling conflicts however, I missed:

1) a bowling pin shoot (fri. PM)

2) Indy GSSF (would have shot on sat)

3) A local club USPSA match today (Sun.)

AND MY D@#* AIR CONDITIONING STILL ISN'T WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweatily yours,

uncle albert

p.s. to engineer 151515....
can we put "N" Sweat lager in to popcicle form ??

u.a.

susan28
06-27-2005, 06:30
uncle.. rabbi.. Bullman.. Il, In, Ok.. like an inland Bermuda Triangle.. perhaps the Lagoon is secretly located in the Midwest? it looks so coastal, but engineer and the G-twins are out that way too.. they have the technology.. and i *was* blindfolded when i was brought here..

and ;c;c;c to sjstill, keeper of cases and bringer of brass, a 10-Ring Troubadour (to be sure)..

and what happened to that labour-deprived Maytag repairman? he must be in China getting re-purposed..

06-27-2005, 10:03
Today, sjstill encountered a 10mm afficianado who courageously shot the match with his 10mm, instead of wimping out with a 9 or 40 to boost his score. Sjstill risked incurring the wrath of the Range Officer Gods by allowing that shooter to recover the precious 10mm casings that had ejected during the stage of fire!

It was a momentary brain malfunction, brought on by the heat, temporary insanity, if you will.... ;f;f

Plus, contemplation of my upcoming (then) 45th birthday (today) had me in an uncharacteristically charitable mood ;P :cool:

susan28
06-27-2005, 11:42
heyyyy happy .45th Steve.. ;c

G33
06-27-2005, 11:58
;x ;y

Bullman
06-27-2005, 12:40
Happy Birthday Steve, N Sweat to you;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

Susan, I have been contemplating moving here in the next year or so to Virginia, how will that effect the triangle then, other than flatten it out considerably?

06-27-2005, 14:40
Thanks to you all!!!! Or ya'll, depending upon geography ;f;f

susan28
06-27-2005, 15:08
Originally posted by Bullman
Susan, I have been contemplating moving here in the next year or so to Virginia, how will that effect the triangle then, other than flatten it out considerably?

if we extend the apex out to Taz it would make a nice cone.. like a triangle but more *warped*, should work well for us :)

Bullman
06-27-2005, 15:28
Sounds like a plan, as soon as I get the move done, I will get the coordinates to you.:cool:

engineer151515
06-27-2005, 15:44

p.s. to engineer 151515....
can we put "N" Sweat lager in to popcicle form ??

u.a.

The answer presents a good news / bad news response.

The bad news is that for taste, chilling is a pure disaster. Below 5 C there is scarcely any aroma and the nose is left with very little to enjoy. Various volatile components present in the beer are not released in the mouth and disappear unnoticed down the throat (buuurrrppp). Put simply, the flavour profile is much narrower and some tastes disappear completely. Since we have strived for the unique taste by stealing... uhh ... borrowing various upper garments from some of our beautiful 10 Rings female members, we may need to perform significant tests of beer v/s original flavor source to determine if the taste has indeed been affected. I don't think I'd have to ask for volunteers more than once for those flavor tests.

The good news is that with proper equiment, a system of slushing and ice removal can bring beer alcohol concentrations up to 20 % v/v. It doesn't take long for taste to be a secondary consideration with 20% alcohol beer. :) Then there is the question of the exact frozen shape(s) that would sell best. I suspect there would be a distinct shape difference between what the guys want and what the girls want. (I'd have to get some market analysis from our resident expert - Bullman. He's a genius)

Of course, we are in full throttle, clamp-down-the-relief-valves production of the finest brew possible in preparation for July 4th activities which will actually begin Friday, July 1 and rip through Monday evening July 4.

engineer151515
06-27-2005, 15:46

Plus, contemplation of my upcoming (then) 45th birthday (today) had me in an uncharacteristically charitable mood ;P :cool:

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

To your health! Happy B-day.

susan28
06-27-2005, 15:47
ok now THIS TRULY is too weird to make up.. and me being a dj.. lmfao! i should send them a pic of my Delta laying atop my mixer..
Welcome To The Delta Elite (www.thedeltaelite.org)

Bullman
06-27-2005, 16:00
Originally posted by engineer151515
(I'd have to get some market analysis from our resident expert - Bullman. He's a genius)

Well, according to consensus found elsewhere on glocktalk, I am only 19 percent stupid, which makes me someone intelligent, but probably prone to error now and then. I must admit that the name N Sweat was a moment of brilliance for me but hey, it was logical too, Sweet ambrosia combined with Engineer's brilliant use of filtering media, it was the only choice really. now, as to popsicle shape there are logical choices there as well. For instance, what is it that you do with the filtering media once the necessary qualities they impart are extracted? Would said filtering media make good molds for the "beersicles"? I don't even want to begin to think of a proper mold for the female crowd, I believe I will defer to Susan and or G33 on this one, if I could get an audience with G29, I would of course always enjoy some imput from her.

As always when it comes to N Sweat, happy consumption. ;)

Bullman
06-27-2005, 16:17
I just had a flash of marketing genius, and it might be the answer to unisex N sweat frozen beersicles. To stream line the production of these chilly treats, perhaps they could be sold in "sixpack" configuration. Thats right, if a suitable subject can be found that has the right "sixpack" (I myself would be excluded do to over consumption of beer) a mold could be made and WHAMO sixpack beersicles galore.

I think my genius has about played out, you may now resume your partying.:)

susan28
06-27-2005, 16:37
i think the filtering apparatus would make just lovely popsicle moulds.. infact once frozen, the popsicles could simply be arranged on large tables still in the moulds and let to defrost slightly until they develop a mushy consistency which embodies the full bouquet of the brew, at which time the participants could take and carry about gleefully plunging their faces into the moulds and lustfully lapping it up..

this would also save on sticks, which i'm sure Rabbi will endorse.

also, i'd be happy to assist with filter disposal if, of course, Rabbi hasn't already volunteered.. which seems highly unlikely..

susan28
06-27-2005, 16:40
here's something else weird:

Weird

1. n. Fate; destiny; one of the Fates, or Norns; also, a prediction.

so i guess if one is weird one could also be considered Nornal!:joker:

OHHHHHhhhh!!! ~rf ;Q

+1 on the sixpacks!!;)

VN350X10
06-27-2005, 17:20
Can I have my beercicle now ????

The A.C. is STILL not working .....

(I thought it was such a simple request....)

u.a.

susan28
06-27-2005, 17:51
sorry uncle, i guess we got a lil carried away there..

here you are, love, a genuine Guiness Beersicle:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/beersicle.jpg

06-27-2005, 20:23
ok now THIS TRULY is too weird to make up.. and me being a dj.. lmfao! i should send them a pic of my Delta laying atop my mixer..
Welcome To The Delta Elite (http:/www.thedeltaelite.org)

Uh, Susan, hate to tell you this, but you have one too many http's in that link....;f;f

Bullman
06-27-2005, 22:03
A dance club named after one of the finest combat pistols ever produced??????

Fascinating;b

G7
06-27-2005, 22:31
Steve -

Happy Birthday !!!

;x ;y ;x ^a

Also, great job with GSSF !

PS I'd personally like to try a Mt.Dew-cicle . . .

VN350X10
06-27-2005, 23:12
(chillyburp)

Thank You !

susan28
06-28-2005, 06:46
ok fixed that link for anypone having problems and yes, a dance club of the late-nite purrrsuasion, the very variety in which this aging alley-cat plies her trade (no pun intended)..

Welcome To The Delta Elite (http://www.thedeltaelite.org)

only proving what my instincts have always told me: the Delta Elite *is* the ultimate in defensive dj gear.

susan28
06-28-2005, 08:15
Dewsicle for G7 that's 355ml of peak-proper precipitation.. follow that up with a stick of Big Red it'll make yer lips numb..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/dewsicle2.jpg

Bullman
06-28-2005, 09:50
Originally posted by G7
PS I'd personally like to try a Mt.Dew-cicle . . .

I myself am intrigued with this request, as my second favorite beverage (beer must come first) is diet mountain dew. I choose diet dew over regular, because I have to cut corners somewhere, and I won't do that with beer, life is too short to drink that convenience store water that passes for light beer these days.

I have always enjoyed the lemony goodness of the mountain dew drinks and I think it would make a good popsicle.

susan28
06-28-2005, 11:31
mountain dew was the official drink of my little cadre all through high school.. sweet, caffeinated perfection.

on another note, has anyone ever noticed how polite cab drivers, when you get in, flip the radio from the station playing the music of their country of origin and set it on something they think best suits you?

yesterday i dropped off the car and the cabbie on the way home scans the stations and stopped on one playing "love shack" by the B-52's, hehe.. that took me back :)

G33
06-30-2005, 17:57
<c>b <c>b <c>b

susan28
06-30-2005, 18:11
Grrrl Howdy ;j

welcome home ~hg

06-30-2005, 18:23
whoa, Gee!!!!

I mean, dayum!

I mean Jay-sus!!

I mean I wish I were a horse or sumthin....;f;f;f

I think my heart just stopped again ;P ;f ;f

engineer151515
06-30-2005, 19:50
For some reason, my eyes are watering...

ahem... cough...cough.

;f

samurairabbi
06-30-2005, 19:54
I am sure G33 is making some kind of political statement with that avatar. Our close scrutiny of that picture in the coming months may enable us to discover it.

G33
06-30-2005, 20:01
Love the way Sir Rabbi and Lady Susan write.

G29 and I are working on Avatars for the OAF.;f ;e

G33
06-30-2005, 20:03
And Hi guys.:) ;)

samurairabbi
06-30-2005, 20:09
Originally posted by G33
Love the way Sir Rabbi and Lady Susan write.
Susan, I think G33 is laying on the flattery to distract you and me AWAY FROM the Susan28/Samurairabbi Investigatory Effort. I suggest you and I convene a special research tribunal in the elegant and exclusive private dining room, thus thwarting her nefarious purpose. Serving a properly chilled '59 LaFitte Rothschild during the early part of this investigative session should enhance the efficacy of our research.

G29
06-30-2005, 20:13
:) :)
Words. Dearest Rabbi, remember me?
;) ;)

samurairabbi
06-30-2005, 20:20
Originally posted by G29
:) :)
Words. Dearest Rabbi, remember me?

G29, our time together will resonate within me to the end of time. May it never end!

On a more practical note, I am simply working a pattern from a century ago known as the "Victorian Shell Game": One lover leaves by boat as another arrives by train.

susan28
06-30-2005, 20:45
Susan, I think G33 is laying on the flattery to distract you and me AWAY FROM the Susan28/Samurairabbi Investigatory Effort. I suggest you and I convene a special research tribunal in the elegant and exclusive private dining room, thus thwarting her nefarious purpose. Serving a properly chilled '59 LaFitte Rothschild during the early part of this investigative session should enhance the efficacy of our research.

;3 huh?? oh yes, our EFFORTS.. we have responsibilites! what were we talking about again? ah yes, Cowgirls! i hear they're headed for the playoffs, they're 3 and 0 thusfar.. our scouting techniques have obviously been ineffective..

to the dining room, Sir!! anything in the name of efficacy.. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/wine.gif

Bullman
07-01-2005, 08:22
Any of you cowgirls in here ever tried Bullriding????;) ;f

VN350X10
07-01-2005, 16:04
Now THAT'd be ALL you need....get your butt steak in a sling (or worse!) Mrs. B. (the again svelte, etc) finds out & your rump roast is toast. Sarah needs her daddy.....uncle is too far away to offer much but encouragement !

Have a safe 4th my friend, beware of the amatuers out there !

uncle albert

p.s., since you'll probably have to work, I'll stand in for you at the Lagoon Party.....save you a place in the "N" Sweat lager line !

u.a.

Bullman
07-01-2005, 20:37
Hey, a bovine can dream can't he??? Of course I will have to work, burst my bubble why don't ya :(

Oh well....... I never was one for the rodeo.

VN350X10
07-01-2005, 20:48
All of my other buddies in your line of work are "on" too. I even loaned 3 of my polymer "herd" out for BUG's. Amatuer weekend..........

At least it's not going to be a full moon.

uncle albert

Bullman
07-02-2005, 05:25
Amatuer Weekend, you know, now that you mention it, the only time I was ever taking up the slack on someone was over the 4th weekend, guy came at me with a shovel. Of course, a couple of large bore pistols staring you in the face will help your powers of reasoning, the shovel magically disappeared from his hands when faced with that proposition

Children, gotta love them, otherwise I would kill this one. fuss all night, then it is time to feed her, she falls asleep won't eat very good, now I am sure I am in for another 3 hours of crying and fussing. Why am I doing this again?

susan28
07-02-2005, 06:22
the one advantage .45 has over 10mm is that big gaping hole.. guess that means that if there's ever trouble at the Lagoon, we send Rabbi out first;)

Bullman
07-02-2005, 13:36
the one advantage .45 has over 10mm is that big gaping hole.. guess that means that if there's ever trouble at the Lagoon, we send Rabbi out first;)

At the time we were still carrying our own, so I did infact have a Smith .45 pointed in his general direction, my partner had a Smith .40. Shameful of me, it was during the doldrums of the 10 less years for me. Should I ever be given the opportunity again to carry my own, it shall be a 10mm.

VN350X10
07-02-2005, 16:17
Don't be so hard on yourself my friend. Until one knows of the power of 10, one can't be faulted for not having 10.

Besides, a .45 AIN'T a bad tool either ! When the B.G. can see his reflection in your hollowpoint, it DOES convey a message.

be safe my friend. May the Force be with you.

uncle albert

susan28
07-02-2005, 16:54
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/elizhs.jpg
A Woman's Story (http://www.ladyderringer.com/es.html)

samurairabbi
07-02-2005, 18:01
Children, gotta love them, otherwise I would kill this one. fuss all night, then it is time to feed her, she falls asleep won't eat very good, now I am sure I am in for another 3 hours of crying and fussing. Why am I doing this again?
Permit me the temerity to offer a piece of truly primo wisdom, spoken by Richard Dawson in the movie "Running Man":

"It's all part of life's rich pattern, Brenda ... and ya' *******kin' well better get used to it!"

Bullman
07-03-2005, 03:28
.............. yeah

By the way, I was just looking at the views section, we are getting incredibly close to 100k in the views. What sort of blow out would that cause, who would do the catering?????

susan28
07-03-2005, 06:32
dunno but Sir Rabbi will defiitely have to keep his supply of '59 LaFitte Rothschild under wraps.. we need that for our late-night administrative consultations ;)

i have something to contrbute for the kitchen party though (best party's always in the kithcen):

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/biggrog.bmp

G33
07-03-2005, 21:11
Pirates negotiate for Grog!;f

susan28
07-04-2005, 07:03
AN I-OWE-YOU!! What do I be lookin' like, the Bank of the Seven Seas?!? make with the coin o' the realm or i'll send ye ta Davey Jones' Locker!! 'yarrrr, the Redcoats be under-handed, but at least they have hard currency... 'yarrrr...

samurairabbi
07-04-2005, 19:47
Originally posted by G33
Pirates negotiate for Grog! Clearly a last-minute acquisition by the Pirate Fleet before today's Tall Ships Sailpast at the Lagoon. We Dungeon types offered to do this for them, but I guess they have this "thing" for doing their own purchasing.

G33
07-04-2005, 21:21
Sir Rabbi,
you were busy with S28.
did not wish to...delay...
`p ;N

samurairabbi
07-04-2005, 21:49
Originally posted by G33
Sir Rabbi,
you were busy with S28.
did not wish to...delay...
I appreciate your concern, but running the Dungeon operation makes one proficient in ... multi-tasking!

Bullman
07-05-2005, 04:24
It is coming, less than 1000 looks away from breaking into 100,000 territory for this thread, I wonder if it will shut down the site? This needs to be a big party here.;c ;c

susan28
07-05-2005, 09:47
..and as Her Highness ;b is no doubt aware, a good multi-tasker is hard to find!! :)

helmsman, set the controls for 1K, time to put this party into warp drive!! ;Y ;c ;g ;V ;Y

susan28
07-05-2005, 10:46
however i haven't seen Sir Rabbi all weekend, i understand he was attending Lady Derringer during the Regatta..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/posterbianchi.jpg

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 20:14
Im sure that the intrepid Mongo & Crew will be more than up to the task, however it might be a good idea to double check with engineer151515, as to the possible shortage of "N" Sweat Lager. This would be a far greater task than the food preperation.

uncle albert

Bullman
07-05-2005, 21:22
however i haven't seen Sir Rabbi all weekend, i understand he was attending Lady Derringer during the Regatta..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/posterbianchi.jpg

I nearly lost a thumb last time I messed around with Lady Derringer, she is one dangerous package she is

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:02
Sorta like an M-1 Garand.....you only do it ONCE !

samurairabbi
07-05-2005, 22:10
Originally posted by VN350X10 ... however it might be a good idea to double check with engineer151515, as to the possible shortage of "N" Sweat Lager. This would be a far greater task than the food preperation.
Don't worry, we Dungeon types are on it. Eng15's specialty brews will be in ample supply for the 100K blowout. We took the liberty of using our cut of the revenues from the weekend Sail-Past to supplement Eng15's logistics and production reserves. We are ready!

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:13
Ah dear Rabbi, as always, thinking ahead of the game.It would not surprise me to find that you have also enlisted the assistance of the Borg (known non-drinkers that they are) to ensure timely & efficient delivery & placement.

samurairabbi
07-05-2005, 22:20
Ah dear Rabbi, as always, thinking ahead of the game.It would not surprise me to find that you have also enlisted the assistance of the Borg (known non-drinkers that they are) to ensure timely & efficient delivery & placement.
Actually, the Borg may NOT figure in the logistics for the 100K blowout. They (it?) decided to try entering the Cube in the sail-past; it was hilarious to watch them try to square-rig their temporary masts with their newly acquired canvas sails. I thought the Pirates would lose it, they were laughing so hard! The Borg were so embarrassed by their inept showing, they have set up triple-shift drill sessions to get it right. Not sure if they will get it right in the next 600+ hits on this thread.

Bullman
07-05-2005, 22:23
Sorta like an M-1 Garand.....you only do it ONCE !

I probably could have done it twice, had the bottom barrel gone off as well, it went click, the next pull of the trigger was boom

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:23
Logically, how could the Borg NOT be able to square-rig their vessal. As a matter of fact, it would seem that the only way TO rig a Borg craft would be to square rig. Possibly they were plagued by a lack of keel?

Bullman
07-05-2005, 22:24
I suppose the pic would help

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:25
to Bullman:

you only WANT to do it once !

Bullman
07-05-2005, 22:27
to Bullman:

you only WANT to do it once !

This is true, I still carry a reminder of that day, my right thumb nail now splits when it grows out, too bad too, I really would like to have another derringer like that, just not one the blows up.

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:27
now that pic is just downright RUDE !

You seem to have fired the device to " X+1" & reached the end of useful life expectancy.

samurairabbi
07-05-2005, 22:29
Logically, how could the Borg NOT be able to square-rig their vessal. As a matter of fact, it would seem that the only way TO rig a Borg craft would be to square rig. Possibly they were plagued by a lack of keel?
Your "lack of keel" comment is close to the truth. The Borg collective consciousness had trouble determining which end of their cube is the "bow". If you don't know which end of your ship is the front, then the quality of your seamanship won't be worth squat!

VN350X10
07-05-2005, 22:33
The fact that the accepted practice for a watercraft is at least 1 end "pointy" may have well confused them. At anything approaching even Warp Factor 1, the concept of "front" rather looses it's relative merit.

Or it's merited relativity.

susan28
07-06-2005, 06:27
not to mention that the Borg are all related..

and Bullman!! <shiver> ooo.. glad you're still with us.. you can get Derringers made in any calibre and i thought it might be neat to have one in 10mm, but i'd have hated to see that pic if DT was involved..

Bullman
07-06-2005, 16:58
and Bullman!! <shiver> ooo.. glad you're still with us.. you can get Derringers made in any calibre and i thought it might be neat to have one in 10mm, but i'd have hated to see that pic if DT was involved..

Close to 10mm, it was a 40 s&w, so..... that was a BRAND NEW derringer too, that was trigger pull number 4, had two gold dots go off successfully, the two pills that were in the gun at the time of failure were experimental ammo made from bearing bronze that was formed with polymer, shoot it at steel and it turns to dust type of stuff. I think PMC markets it as green ammo now. Don't know what caused it to KABOOM, but it did. I had a High Standard 22 mag like that at one time, sure would like another one, but I think I would go for a tamer round next time, 9mm, 38 special, mabe .380.

susan28
07-06-2005, 17:04
there goes that matching .223, lol..;P

VN350X10
07-06-2005, 19:21
HAPPY MONKEY SUSAN !;E ;E `s

susan28
07-06-2005, 19:55
hehehehee thanks uncle ;J

<perk!> rut roh it's the G-Twins!! take cover!

engineer151515
07-07-2005, 13:09
In preparation for the 100K view blowout, I've taken some of the funds and have set up brew kettles near the Condo. Because the location is much more exotic, I had some brew .. I mean dungeon engineering cadets polish them up nice.

http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/spoetzlkettle.jpg

We've also got the bottling line running at full capacity.

http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/_borders/falstaff_omaha_3.jpg

[/scotty voice on] "Captain. I'm giving you all she's got!"

:)

Bullman
07-07-2005, 16:21
Seeing those brew kettles just brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of my time in the bowels of Coors R and D doing taste testing for them. Seems they thought I was some sort of expert when I filled out a questionairre about beer consumption.;c ;c ;c ;c

You are a god send to us engineer. has this increased production caused a shortage of filtering media that we would umm..... notice.... anywhere???

samurairabbi
07-07-2005, 20:53
50 hits to go, on the road to 100K. The Dungeon stands ready for party logistics.

VN350X10
07-07-2005, 21:32
Have we heard anything from Gee Two-Niner & Gee Three Three ? I was rather hoping that with their combined talents that they would rather function as co-hostesses, assisting the good Rabbi & Tazz, functioning as co-hosts.
I fully realize that all would prefer to party as it were, however, a memorable event such as the forthcoming blow-out really NEEDS the experienced leadership of the combined talents, such as are avaliable from my recomended leadership team.
With the food prep being handled by Mongo & his associates, no doubt up to their usual exelemplary standards, I will voluenteer MY services to the good Engineer151515, in what ever capacity as is required to guarentee a steady flow of the delightful "N"Sweat Lager, be it operating bottling equipment, delivery, cleaning kettles for the next batch, or even (perish the thought) employing my talents in the area of taste-testing, to ensure batch to batch consistancy & quality.
Some of us are just destined to help others........

uncle albert

Bullman
07-07-2005, 22:06
It is getting close, I for one am ready for a big blow out celebration, sort of a 100K look here is my baby girl blowout.;f

G33
07-07-2005, 22:06
We were camping.
But are ready to help!
;f

Bullman
07-07-2005, 22:09
Really G??? A sig for an avatar? they don't even MAKE a 10mm, how gauche.;Q ;f ;f ;f

Charger01
07-08-2005, 02:34
+1 for 100,001 view on this thread.

Bullman
07-08-2005, 03:52
I am up, Sarah is having a snack (getting the real deal N*ppl* Sweat) so let the party commence. Some of the engineer's finest over here please???;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

susan28
07-08-2005, 07:43
::stretching and yawninggg:: good morning all.. what's all this then, starting early are we? heh, i love this place.. ;z

grabbing an N Sweat slushie-on-the-halfshell outta the fridge and lapping it up.. meeee-ow!

VN350X10
07-09-2005, 21:56
Seems that I ended up being drafted (nopunhere) by Mongo for the food detail......

The pot of lobsters are ready, the butter is melted & waiting for the addition of the lime & dill (this is one of uncle's specialties), and the mesqite grilled Mahi-Mahi will be up in about 2 minutes.

somebody hand me a "N" Sweat Lager, in a frosted mug, if you please. a LARGE frosted mug. This mesqite fire is hot !!!

enjoy !

uncle

Bullman
07-09-2005, 22:02
Here you are uncle ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

Drink up:)

VN350X10
07-09-2005, 22:04
Thanks... I needed those.........

more lobster anyone ?

Bullman
07-09-2005, 22:09
Actually, not for me thanks. I had my first try at lobster tonight and while it wasn't bad, it won't be chasing me away from ribeye anytime soon.... what? call me a cannibal? I figure you are what you eat;f

VN350X10
07-09-2005, 22:13
I guess that you didn't get any of uncle's lime/dill butter on the lobster. But the idea of a nice, rare, ribeye IS rather tempting. Surf & Turf anyone ?

also, the Prime Rib Roast will be done in about a half hour. We just need a little more hickory on the fire..........

uncle

samurairabbi
07-09-2005, 23:19
......... more lobster anyone ?
Unkle, the Dungeon Crew thanks you for the dozen lobsters you sent down to them this evening. With all the laboring to keep the beer flowing, a superb dinner such as you provided is esspecially appreciated. We salute your gracious action.

After the weekend partying shifts to a more subdued level at the end of the weekend, I shall seek your judgement concerning "handling" of Susan28. Her latest Monkey DNA Removal Requirements require, I believe, a special touch which ONE removal "agent" may have trouble properly providing. Also, a couple pages back, she did make a comment about the greater hole diameter of the .45 relative to the exalted 10mm. This statement, even if it is true, certainly constitutes a major violation of 10-Ring protocol. The inebriated Penthouse types (pardon my redundancy) seem to have so far missed that faux pau, but in the (admittedly slim) chance that one of them sobers up and DOES catch it, there could be some ruffled feathers. I will therefore be seeking your guidance in this situation.

VN350X10
07-10-2005, 09:34
So glad that you enjoyed the lobster. The lime/dill butter is a special blend, the dill usually being grown in my own garden, in specially prepared organic soil. My prize winning Blackberries, unfortunately, are not yet at the picking stage, or there would have been a fantastic blackberry cobbler for dessert.

VN350X10
07-10-2005, 10:05
In the planning stages of the 100K party, we (the ballistics commitee) chose to temporarily forgo any disipline protocol of susan28 for her un-timely remarks regarding the .45acp vs:10MM. As the festivities are now winding down, the time for a formal inquiry of such blaspheomous verbage is now at hand.
Towith....it is a known fact of the universe that as a .45 projectile approaches the velocity of a 10MM, it will shed diameter & become smaller, much as a meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere. Upon reaching 10MM velocity, the (formerly) .45 projectile will, in fact, be reduced to a diameter of .400"-.401", hence rendering it to BE a 10MM. No .45 projectile ever achieves this velocity without the afore mentioned happening; Therefore, in the 10-Ring, NO SUCH .45 caliber PROJECTILE EXISTS !
As far as the necessary disipline to eradicate such nonsense from susan28's brain, along with the necessary Monkey DNA removal project, we will, in fact, require a multi-member chamber team, headed by the Samurirabbi, Mongo & myself, along with other members whom can be entrusted with such duties. Perhaps Bullman would be a logical choice, as he needs a respite from the diaper & feeding duties of the baby Sarah (happy 1 month to baby Sarah here!)

If this commitee cannot get the desired results, then a joint staff , including members of the Pirate executive commitee & Borg administrative staff will be required.

uncle albert

susan28
07-10-2005, 11:22
somebody hand me a "N" Sweat Lager, in a frosted mug, if you please. a LARGE frosted mug. This mesqite fire is hot !!!

here you are, uncle.. this should save Bullman a few trips..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/grail.jpg

As far as the necessary disipline to eradicate such nonsense from susan28's brain, along with the necessary Monkey DNA removal project, we will, in fact, require a multi-member chamber team, headed by the Samurirabbi, Mongo & myself, along with other members whom can be entrusted with such duties. Perhaps Bullman would be a logical choice, as he needs a respite from the diaper & feeding duties of the baby Sarah (happy 1 month to baby Sarah here!)

If this commitee cannot get the desired results, then a joint staff , including members of the Pirate executive commitee & Borg administrative staff will be required.
uncle albert [/B]

HEYYYYY i meant bigger hole in the MUZZLE, not in the target. DT 165 makes bigger holes than even their own brand of .45.. of course this *subtle* distinction in meaning could easily elude a lowly .45 shooter, and in any case Rabbi will resort to any means to get me in the chamber and diversions are his specialty..

but oh! just look at me contradicting uncle, and raising my voice to a tribal elder, surely that's worth a few lashes. not to mention it's sunday, and a year ending in an odd number, and it's raining, and afterall the Pirate Executive Committee and Borg Administrative Staff (aka the G-Twins) are in constant need of comely quarry and hey, my calendar's open so let the purgatorial proceedings, uhhhh.. proceed.. promptly! before this DNA begins to proliferate..

VN350X10
07-10-2005, 11:32
Uncle is highly skilled in proliferation........

oh,and thanks for the Mug.

susan28
07-10-2005, 11:49
Uncle is highly skilled in proliferation........
oh,and thanks for the Mug.

de nada mein freund, su pleasure es mi pleasure..

how's that hickory prime rib coming along? bring up the flame, i like mine well-done..

VN350X10
07-10-2005, 11:56
It has it's best flavor very rare, but if you insist, uncle will reserve you an end slice.

susan28
07-10-2005, 12:03
It has it's best flavor very rare, but if you insist, uncle will reserve you an end slice.

yes thank you, ladle some N-Sweat over it and let it sizzlllle..

VN350X10
07-10-2005, 13:34
looks like you've got another Monkey to resolve............

This could take a LOT of "N" Sweat Lager......!!

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

susan28
07-10-2005, 14:19
oh dear... ;J

;V

Bullman
07-10-2005, 15:16
All those monkey's :)

In Susan's defence for the .45 remarks, it was, after all, myself that brought up this subject when I was relating one of my war stories about nearly shooting some inebriated varmit (a term that could be applied to myself here in the 10 ring quite often). As the story was related, it was during one of those times when I was without a suitable caliber in the stable, so I fell back on something that I felt was usable, if not the best, tool for the job. Of course, now that the powers that be subject me to carry a weapon of their choosing, I have no recourse other than to say that they have chosen the right diameter, and I am seeking the expertise of the ever accomadating Mr. McNett to provide me with something that is "approaching" the proper velocity.

Bullman
07-10-2005, 15:24
. Perhaps Bullman would be a logical choice, as he needs a respite from the diaper & feeding duties of the baby Sarah (happy 1 month to baby Sarah here!)

uncle albert

Yes, it has been a month, how time flies, and thank you ever so much for noticing that Sarah is a whole month old. She thought it was so nice of her Uncle Albert to send her a personal message too;)
She is starting to get some little bumps on her head, it won't be too long now and she will have a little set of horns to prod daddy with.;)

susan28
07-10-2005, 17:49
awwww look at that smile, already a charmer..

Rabbi, darling, it looks like i've been cleared of your charges and no longer require punishment (pout) but that's no reason for me to be denied monkey services..

shall we my dear? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/wine.gif

07-10-2005, 21:51
Quite the cutie, Bullman!!;c ;c

Bullman
07-10-2005, 22:04
Thanks Steve;c ;c

samurairabbi
07-11-2005, 19:45
Originally posted by susan28 Rabbi, darling, it looks like i've been cleared of your charges and no longer require punishment (pout) but that's no reason for me to be denied monkey services..

Actually, you have not been CLEARED of the charges. Rather, the 10-Ringers' incoherent reasoning (pardon my redundancy) caused them to decide not to prosecute; I guess the requirement that a sober jury be assembled to adjudicate your case took the wind out of their sales ... (Rabbi, watch the spelling. Shouldn't that be "SAILS"?) ... Not in THIS case; their concern is that beer sales might be disrupted by a heresy trial. The Penthouse types, curiously, seem to have concluded that the smooth flow of beer takes precedence over caliber wars; I think there is wisdom in this judgement.

Be assured, however; a conviction is NOT necessary for punishment to be imposed. Unkle, the other dignitaries, and I will be in touch (in a manner of speaking) concerning this issue.

G33
07-12-2005, 12:38
"touch"
Sir Rabbi Special
;f ;a ;f

susan28
07-12-2005, 13:47
i shall count the moments like grains of uncle's Vihta Vhouri simmering behind a Gold Dot in a hot chamber (no pun intended)..

but i wonder, what is G33's Special? Rabbi, could you pull her file for me please? yes, the one with the red tab and the skull & bones insignia that i found stashed behind the counter in the Dungeon bar after the Borg split last week..

G33
07-12-2005, 22:31
Files planted as part of Pirate/Borg Inter-Agency Gambit.;b

susan28
07-13-2005, 06:05
i feel like a dolphin in a tuna net.. hmmm, or am i the *tuna* .. ah well, time will tell :)

G33
07-13-2005, 09:35
Borg not eating Tuna.;)
Pirates...well....;P ;f

07-13-2005, 10:01
You can tuna piano....;f;f

susan28
07-13-2005, 10:13
but you can't tuna fork!

the sharks are the least of one's worries in this Lagoon :cool:

G33
07-13-2005, 10:36
Fins!
Land sharks.
Jimmy Buffett!!!
;z

^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5

^~

susan28
07-13-2005, 10:51
candygram!!!

what ever happened to Jimmy Smorgasbord anyway? takes me back to the old days in the 'grove.. Monty Trainer's, Jimmy Buffet, waking to steel drum music from the pool area of the Coconut Grove Hotel next door, drinking breakfast on the balcony, champagne brunch at the marina.. idyllic times..

samurairabbi
07-13-2005, 16:02
Originally posted by G33
Files planted as part of Pirate/Borg Inter-Agency Gambit.;b
Me not Rabbi; me Mongo. Rabbi chuckle at G33 post. Rabbi say him's Dungeon Forgery, Counterfeiting, and Sabotage Sub-Section do esspecially good job on this one. Rabbi so pleased, him allocate ALL of 39% cut we take on this job to fund party for Dungeon artists who work dedicated for long hours to pull this one off. Rabbi also say, if Penthouse Types ask REALLY nice, him let them attend this party. As Susan28 say in earlier post: The best parties are the kitchen parties!

07-13-2005, 16:35
Originally posted by G33
Fins!
Land sharks.
Jimmy Buffett!!!
;z

^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5

^~

Ah, Livingston Saturday Night, and of course, my all time fav, Why Don't We Get Drunk... (obviously written with the 10 Ring/08:40 crew in mind, I daresay!!);f;f

G33
07-13-2005, 19:11
Mongo you are so sweet.
G29 and I will be right down to meet you.
;f ;a ;f

VN350X10
07-13-2005, 19:45
Did I hear that right ?

"Sitting in a Holiday Inn full of Sturgeons ?????

we got one of those at the Lagoon? and I didn't get my frequent passout discount????

"BEER ME UP NOW SCOTTY"

;V ;Y ;V ^5

G29
07-15-2005, 17:16
Hi Mongo!:)

G33
07-15-2005, 17:17
Hi Mongo!;f

samurairabbi
07-15-2005, 17:32
Yo, G29 and G33! The easily confused 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) have called to my attention: Your current avatars are TOO similar! In their enebriated state (again, pardon my redundancy, the Penthouse Types are having trouble differentiating between your avatars. I don't know what exactly should be done; we Dungeon types rather enjoy the delightful suspense and tension in accurately identifying which of you is behind each individual post. I do not know what to recommend in this situation; I leave it in your (plural, of course) capable hands for action.

07-15-2005, 17:57
Whoa, its like seeing double. But that's a good thing, especially when talking about the "Gee" girls ;f;f;f

G33
07-15-2005, 17:58
Hi SJ!
Need a monkey?:joker:

G33
07-15-2005, 18:00
Hi Sir Rabbi!
;f

G29
07-15-2005, 18:03
Dearest Rabbity,
Hello. When you are not busy, remember the old days.
;)

G33
07-15-2005, 18:04
;z ;z
Like before S28 bumped you out!

;e

G29
07-15-2005, 18:05
Witch!

Originally posted by G33
Hi SJ!
Need a monkey?:joker:

Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-es, ma'am...........;f;f

G33
No. 2.

G29
07-15-2005, 18:07
#3!

G33
07-15-2005, 18:08
;n

G29
07-15-2005, 18:08
;n ;n

G33
07-15-2005, 18:09
Pool?

G29
07-15-2005, 18:09
OK!

samurairabbi
07-15-2005, 18:17
Permit me to say, concerning the women of 8:40PM: I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy!

I do hope that I am not the cause of the current catfight ... (Oh c'mon, Rabbi! You KNOW you hope you are the cause!)

susan28
07-15-2005, 19:46
prrrrrrrrrrrow?

Rawny
07-15-2005, 21:33
Way too catty in here. Make room for a dog. :cool:

G33
07-15-2005, 21:33
;f

VN350X10
07-15-2005, 22:12
Also let it be noted, that they currently are VERY similar to susan28's avitar........

Is this the start of a secret sect here ????Hmmmm....or maybe a secret "code"...what kind of avitar has been assigned (as they don't have the imagination to invent one) to the Borg ?

What about the Pirates ? Do they have a "cat" (if that's what it REALLY is) too ?

Is this all a diversion to remove our minds from the production of "N" Sweat Lager ?

Where IS the latest production report anyway? All we really saw were pictures of shiney copper kettles. Couldn't the copper have been better used as jacket material for 10MM projectiles ?

This should be reason to convine a complete, total, comprehensive, sober (strike that last part) quorum for an investigative commitee !

;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

Bullman
07-15-2005, 22:54
Originally posted by Rawny
Way too catty in here. Make room for a dog. :cool:

I find that we are very accepting in here of all animal types, Feline, Bovine, even Canine.

Welcome, you will find the N*ppl# Sweat lager here most appealing. enjoy:)

Bullman
07-15-2005, 22:56
Did we missing something, are we still partying from the 100,000 views, or did we shift gears to the 150th page party?

Tazz10m
07-16-2005, 02:04
mmmmmmmm...N*ppl#s...Sweat...mmmmmmm...sweeeet...N*ppl# Sweat...mmmmm...
150? yeah....mmmmmmmmm....kameeer little kitty...hehehe....mmmmmmmm....
...mmmmmmmm...kitties...mmmmmmmm...sweeeeet...yum yum....mmmmm...sweeeet...mmmmmmmm....kitties.....meeyaow....mmmmmmmm...here kitty kitty kitty.....hehehe....mmmmmmmmmm.................sweeeet.....mmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm................ ...............................

susan28
07-16-2005, 08:16
waking up and stretchinggg my pawsss.. spying a cool N-Sweat slushie-on-the-halfshell fresh from the fridge next to my dish, looking around cautiously, then padding over to it, unable to resist.. llappp, lap lap lap.. purrrrrrr...

..catching Rawny out of the corner of my eye and staggering over to him, resting a pawdpad on his big, flat nose in kitty welcome..

awwwww, my first online stalker (well in awhile at least, hehe).. but then all kitties are stalkers so turnabout is fair play i suppose..

..padding back over to the 'basket, curling up by my Tactical Teddy and going back to sleep..

samurairabbi
07-16-2005, 09:48
Did we missing something, are we still partying from the 100,000 views, or did we shift gears to the 150th page party?
Bull, there WAS a transition between the 100K and 150-page parties. The dedicated Dungeon Crew accomplished that transition in a near-record time of 17.3 seconds. Only a sober person could have noticed so brief a changeover time; that, no doubt, is why the Penthouse Crew missed it.

susan28
07-16-2005, 09:53
pricking up my ears at the sound of Rabbi's voice, licking some melted N-Sweat mush from my paws, nuzzling Teddy and dozing off again..

Bullman
07-16-2005, 12:25
Only a sober person could have noticed so brief a changeover time;

Sadly, since my fatherly duties have commenced, the S (hate to even type "sober") word has been my "state of awareness" The sacrifices we must make for our little ones. Oh well, I had my days of alcoholic stupor, I can look back on them fondly, if not somewhat hazily, if that is a word.