08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 27 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

Bullman
04-21-2007, 08:00
6500 posts and a monkey to boot. I could use a drink.:supergrin:

VN350X10
04-21-2007, 12:37
Respectfully request a straight line tunnel, with the necessary "N"Sweat Lager dispenser installed at either end.
Also the installation of hand rails, to assist those staggering ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, would be appreciated.

uncle

:drunk:

G33
04-21-2007, 15:51
Originally posted by Bullman
6500 posts and a monkey to boot. I could use a drink.:supergrin:

:supergrin: :tongueout: :wavey:

G33
04-21-2007, 15:57
Originally posted by VN350X10
Respectfully request a straight line tunnel, with the necessary "N"Sweat Lager dispenser installed at either end.
Also the installation of hand rails, to assist those staggering ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, would be appreciated.

uncle

:drunk:

Straight and short?
:supergrin: :wavey:
http://cprr.org/Museum/Tunnels.html
:tongueout:

G33
04-21-2007, 15:58
:pirates: Map.

VN350X10
04-21-2007, 17:10
Short is a requirement if there are "N"Sweat Lager tappers only on either end. If intermediate tappers are placed at strategic intervals, say, 30' apart, the tunnel can then be as long as is wished. Hand rails however, are not an optional device, they are mandatory.

:rofl:

VN350X10
04-21-2007, 17:11
see above post for descriptive posture of tunnel-users

G33
04-21-2007, 20:43
:supergrin:

VN350X10
04-21-2007, 22:16
(sounds from Dungeom lab/workshop)BAMBAMBANG.....oh $((^, broke 'nuther one, can't find tools, there's going to be h*)) to pay for this. Where does Engineer151515 keep those spanners, anyhow, krack!!! what's keeping Mongo? bigger hammer......tri leg spanner needed, got to make one, none here...(sounds of welding & machining) did Loki arrange this workshop or what ?....got IT !!

BUZZZZHUUUUMMMMMMM..........ah, working again.

got to contact susan28, she'll LIKE this:wavey:

at least the tapper works, time for a "N"SweatSlushie:drink:

now to get ready to "fly":TARDIS awaits !

G33
04-22-2007, 00:15
Hey...!
Speaking of the DID...
Thought I should get a new outfit.
Jes!

What you think?
Mongo likes it.
:supergrin: :supergrin:

??

G33
04-22-2007, 00:16
?:animlol:

G33
04-22-2007, 00:19
?:tongueout:

G33
04-22-2007, 03:19
:wavey:

G33
04-22-2007, 13:29
Originally posted by G33

Bought a used G21 as a throw down gun.
:faint:

G33
04-22-2007, 13:29
Originally posted by G33
?:animlol:

You laughing at Me?!
:shocked: :supergrin:

samurairabbi
04-23-2007, 13:08
Originally posted by G33
Gee-twee-twee, your did.jpg photo of your proposed costume for the upcoming DID has been surveyed; we find the costume most intriguing. I hope I encounter you on DID; I would then further survey the details of your costume using the patented Dungeon "hands on" management style.

Tazz10m
04-23-2007, 13:39
Gee Twee Twee, i found the treasure in your outfit, but i don't it in the map. I know you are hiding more. Show me all your treasure!

Oh, btw, to whom it may concern on the tunnel thing... great idea... but let's expand it a bit... ya know how Disneyland is bigger undergound than it is above ground? Make it so.

Tazz10m
04-23-2007, 15:19
Sammy, I have sent you the layout for the planned 10-Ring Double Envelopment attack. Please study it carefully and report back.

Security, i am starting an new undercover arm dedicated to finding and "stopping" psychopaths before they spoil any parties we may have. We need to find an appropriate name for the program. I like "Psychopath Patrol", but i don't want anyone, particularly the Brady Bunch, proporting the idea that the psychopaths might be on patrol... so, another better name might be in order.

samurairabbi
04-23-2007, 20:25
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Sammy, I have sent you the layout for the planned 10-Ring Double Envelopment attack. Please study it carefully and report back.

Security, i am starting an new undercover arm dedicated to finding and "stopping" psychopaths before they spoil any parties we may have. We need to find an appropriate name for the program. I like "Psychopath Patrol", but i don't want anyone, particularly the Brady Bunch, proporting the idea that the psychopaths might be on patrol... so, another better name might be in order.
Tazz, your top-secret "10-Ring Double Envelopment Counterattack Plan Against The Dungeon Insurgency" is in the hands of the Dungeon Logistics Service. Be assured that the beer service at the top-secret 10-Ring counterattack form-up points will fully meet the established 10-Ring standards. I'll keep you advised.

Your security concerns are noted, but the Security Teams question the need for such worry. Every 10-Ringer packs a 10mm, and even the lowly (etc.) Dungeon Peons/Prisoners are packing 45s! The wackos know to avoid the 10-Ring Facility if they want to make some kind of glorious manifesto action statement!

VN350X10
04-23-2007, 20:38
With my poker game "loot" of the universal key (now back at full power, found out how to change the energy cell at last...you'd never guess) and the avaliability of TARDIS (also part of the take!) we not only have the power to render anyone/anything harmless, once I figgure out the control system, we should be able to go back in time to do it if necessary. This is where susan28 comes in, she has the necessary instruction manual to make the whole plan work; She just doesn't realize it yet. Got to find her ASAP.

Given my pair of G-20's & my back-up G 29 I feel ready to help defend my section of the Lagoon as necessary....(Bikini Team, this way please.....)
May require backup....keep emergency libation team on standby.

u.n.c.l.e.

:impatient:

Tazz10m
04-23-2007, 21:35
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Tazz, your top-secret "10-Ring Double Envelopment Counterattack Plan Against The Dungeon Insurgency" is in the hands of the Dungeon Logistics Service. Be assured that the beer service at the top-secret 10-Ring counterattack form-up points will fully meet the established 10-Ring standards. I'll keep you advised.

Your security concerns are noted, but the Security Teams question the need for such worry. Every 10-Ringer packs a 10mm, and even the lowly (etc.) Dungeon Peons/Prisoners are packing 45s! The wackos know to avoid the 10-Ring Facility if they want to make some kind of glorious manifesto action statement!

I thought we agreed to call it the DLS? :upeyes: And the beer service BETTER be up to snuff or I'M gonna get pissed and i'm the last person anyone wants to piss off.

As for the rest, i'm not worried... i carry a gun. It's those that don't carry any means to protect themselves that i am conserned about... the rest of the WORLD!!! My GOD, they don't even carry BRAINS! Plus... we get to hunt-them-down and impress the world with the CLEAR superiority of the 10. (GOT to have an ulterior motive... it's my job... it's what i do...:supergrin:).

Speaking of brains... figures that the Dung Krew only packs .45's and not 10's. :upeyes: It's no wonder they are taking so long on punching the tunnels out. Set them up with the old beater G20's we keep down at the range for throw-aways and some DoubleTapp and those tunnels will be done blasted out in style in no time.

G33
04-23-2007, 22:11
Gee-twee-twee, your did.jpg photo of your proposed costume for the upcoming DID has been surveyed; we find the costume most intriguing. I hope I encounter you on DID; I would then further survey the details of your costume using the patented Dungeon "hands on" management style.

:eyelashes: :eyelashes:

G33
04-23-2007, 22:13
Gee Twee Twee, i found the treasure in your outfit, but i don't it in the map. I know you are hiding more. Show me all your treasure!

Tazz10m
04-25-2007, 09:12
Originally posted by G33

You're flashing your treasured perky friends at me! That'll get my attention! Say "HI!" to the perky friends... HI! :wavey:

I'm awake now!

Thanks!

G33
04-25-2007, 10:18

samurairabbi
04-25-2007, 20:39
Yo, Tazz! Got a minute? I want to present some thoughts on the DID counterattack.

The Dungeon Logistics Service was surveying the beer supply requirements of your Double Envelopment counterattack. Then the Dungeon Marketing, Merchandising, and Publicity Unit chimed in BIG TIME! They saw the counterattack plan, and about blew a gasket! (Don't worry; security was not compromised. Most places use a "need to know" doctrine; in the Dungeon, it's "want to know". We like OUR setup better!) Anyway, the DMMPU ranted about "limited outlook", "conservative approach", and various other epithets concerning the 10-Ring's creativity, IQ, parentage, eyesight, ancestry, and sense of direction! Here's what the DMMPU thinks we should be setting up:

A combined arms TRIPLE envelopment! ... A feint on the north side of the resort to throw the mutineers off balance! ... An airborne drop of 10mm-armed counterattackers interspersed with shock-proof insulated para-containers of select chilled beer, leading to ... (drum roll, please) ... A tense yet captivating final 45 minutes as the 10-Ring land-based forces fight their way through in a mighty effort to relieve the desperate, sweaty, dirty, outnumbered, beleagured, determined, besieged 10-Ring paratroopers before the air-dropped beer supply is exhausted!

Between Chamber sessions, I considered these proposals. I think them (the proposals, not the Chamber sessions) to be worthy of careful consideration. The HBO bigshots would, I think, like the revised counterattack format better: more variety in action and camera angles. Let me know what you think.

VN350X10
04-25-2007, 20:46
It appears that the urgent attendance of the Geesies & susan28 are required...

Our good Rabbi is in dire need of a DNA removal chamber session before he becomes obsessed with this paratroop idea...

"PARA"troop ?????

Glock man, think Glock....you're losing it again !!

To the chamber....and MACH SCHNELL !!

"Emergency libation squad to the DNA chamber....STAT !!"

samurairabbi
04-26-2007, 02:07
Yo, Unkle! Nice descriptive vocabulary! The Marketing crew has requested that I ask your help in coming up with additional suitable adjectives to describe the 10-Ring airborne unit's "desperate" struggle to hold out until relieved by the main land-borne units on DID. They liked my descriptive adjectives, but we need more of them for all the upcoming soundbites.

VN350X10
04-26-2007, 21:42
duly noted.
task being started as this is being written.

uncle

samurairabbi
04-26-2007, 21:56
duly noted.
task being started as this is being written.

uncle
Sounds good, Unkle. Looking forward to your contributions.

Just got the word from the 10mm advocates in the US Air Force. On DID, they will provide LAPES-equiped C130s to airdrop the beer into the besieged airdrop perimeter. Should add a lot of good camera angles!

VN350X10
04-26-2007, 22:01
Must suggest use of radio controlled steerable cargo chutes, lest the libation fall into the wrong hands.
We could instruct the Bikini Team in R-C operations & maxamize potential for television exposure,(and revenue).

Also, vibration proof coolers should be employed if possible.

uncle

samurairabbi
04-26-2007, 22:12
Also, vibration proof coolers should be employed if possible.
Well, OF COURSE vibration proof coolers will be employed! The 10-Ringers are comfortable with us Dungeon types rebelling against their authority; they would NEVER forgive us for abusing their beer!

Bullman
04-27-2007, 14:18
Just a progress report on my cross training. I am currently working on some interesting capabilities here. Either I will be able to holographically project BoyzIImen videos ( I know I know, working on other artists as well, the B2m is a free promotional ) or I will be able to walk on water, only I will be underwater at the time it takes place, just walking on the underside surface, so I am working on a snorkel. Of course, as clear as the lagoon water is, any stealth that might be gained by an underwater approach of something (say pirates, borg, HBO executive types) would be completely negated so I am unsure yet if either of these current options will be of any usable importance to the dungeon staff. I will further update you as details become available.

susan28
04-27-2007, 15:49
I think we can solve this one quickly.

Enough leakage of frozen libation to make a 1+ pint slushie! I think we can easily guess the identity of the "saboteur"!

HEY!! so this is what happens when i go away, being used as a Dungeon scapegoat!! (thinking it's probably slipped into their embezzlement "agreements" somewhere that they can..) i should be punished for that..

Originally posted by vn350x10
got to contact susan28, she'll LIKE this

at least the tapper works, time for a "N"SweatSlushie

::handing uncle the key, and dog-eared Guide:: thanks uncle great tour, the planet with the green chix was a blast, i used to think they were fictional, maybe it was a planet of mind-readers :)

(looks around) good grief what's going on here, looks like the annual insurrection.. it comes around so soon.. ::scooting over to the tap and slipping uncle the TARDIS instruction manual:: sorry bout that uncle i heard you screaming for it 10 dimensions away and hurried back.. well that and all that shopping (apparently the key now has a built-in line of credit drawn on a bank of unknown origin.. nice touch!) made me thirsty.. ::slipping a frozen filter under the tap and toggling the lever:: ahhhhhhh, SLUSHIE DISPENSER!! :hearts: meeeeeeow that's new!! :cat:

VN350X10
04-27-2007, 21:07
Gee susan, if you "heard" me 10 dimensions away, the whole system must be at full power. I never uttered a word, was merely thinking about it....Hmmm...

Hey Tazz, we've got a better handle on this that we originally thought. Better re-negeoiate the contract & tell the network reps that their equipment needs to be Ultra-Hi-Def capable. We can use the "key" as a super amplifier:::::It will come across like a supercharged version of the old Maxell commercial ! We can make them FEEL, as well as see & hear the action...Think "Sensaround" on steroids.
Samurirabbi, can our internal systems take the output for the necessary duration; Perhaps Engineer151515 needs to be consulted, this is his area of knowledge.
So many details, so many Slushies, so little time.

uncle

samurairabbi
04-28-2007, 15:46
Originally posted by susan28
HEY!! so this is what happens when i go away, being used as a Dungeon scapegoat!! (thinking it's probably slipped into their embezzlement "agreements" somewhere that they can..) i should be punished for that..
That brings up an intriguing thought, Suze: Joint Chamber Punishment Sessions! Since I am the current monkey-DNA-removal recipient, you and I could be the first subject duo in an expanded capacity Chamber session. The Dung Cru can provide capital for the necessary Chamber expansion; hey, the Dungeon and Penthouse people would probably FIGHT over the privilege of providing investment capital in this case!

susan28
04-28-2007, 15:58
a capital idea sammi!

the dual session will justify the expansion we've all been wanting but waiting for the other side to ask for so they'd absorb the expense, and the combination session will mark the beginning of a new and even more mutually-exploitative era in Penthouse/dungeon relations..

i claim the chain-cutting honours at the groundbreaking ceremony, though.. Mongo, the bolt-cutters please!!

engineer151515
04-28-2007, 22:12

Samurirabbi, can our internal systems take the output for the necessary duration; Perhaps Engineer151515 needs to be consulted, this is his area of knowledge.

Checking the power couplings now, Sir Rabbi.

http://iesb.net/images/stories/people/StarTrek_Scotty.jpg

VN350X10
04-28-2007, 22:14
Thanks . I knew you'd come thru on this. Totally outside my area of expertiese.

Slushie ?

:drinkie:

engineer151515
04-28-2007, 22:16
When we (the Dungeon Engineering Crew) has finished power coupling inspection.

At which time, we will slushie to your health until we see double.

:thumbsup:

VN350X10
04-28-2007, 22:18
Excellent. We can use this as a practice session for the Post-Insurection Blow out then !

uncle

samurairabbi
04-28-2007, 22:26
Excellent. We can use this as a practice session for the Post-Insurection Blow out then !
It may be better positioned as a practice session for the PRE-Insurrection Blowout!

VN350X10
04-28-2007, 22:28
We can do that. Your timing is impeckable as usual Rabbi !

samurairabbi
04-29-2007, 23:40
the dual session will justify the expansion we've all been wanting but waiting for the other side to ask for so they'd absorb the expense, and the combination session will mark the beginning of a new and even more mutually-exploitative era in Penthouse/dungeon relations.. Yo, Unkle! Suze's agreement to kick off the Dual Chamber Session with me has given us the perfect forum for a rousing practice session for a POST-Insurrection blowout! After Suze and I wrap up our mutually exploitative dual (or might it be "duel"?) session within the confines (in a matter of speaking) of the newly expanded Chamber operation, there will be MAJOR celebration by the Resort regulars of this major enhancement of the 10-Ring Facility experience. I think this celebration will reach a level qualifying it to be considered a warmup for so major an event as the post-Insurrection blowout!

VN350X10
04-30-2007, 21:06
She does have a certain logic about her, doesn't she.

Splendid idea, can we find a way to write off the ENTIRE cost ?

uncle

samurairabbi
04-30-2007, 21:47
Splendid idea, can we find a way to write off the ENTIRE cost ?
The Dung Cru is especially proud of its work on this one.

We qualified for Federal matching funds!

LAK Supply
04-30-2007, 22:30
262 pages of this....you guys are all f'ing nuts! :rofl:

samurairabbi
04-30-2007, 22:48
Originally posted by LAK Supply
262 pages of this....you guys are all f'ing nuts! :rofl:
Perhaps so ... but we roped YOU in!

LAK Supply
04-30-2007, 22:53
Indeed..... As soon as I figure out what the hell y'all are talkin' about here I may partake in the activities.......

samurairabbi
04-30-2007, 23:02
Indeed..... As soon as I figure out what the hell y'all are talkin' about here I may partake in the activities.......
When you figure out what the hell we're talkin' about here, please let us know; WE'RE not sure what we're talkin' about here!

A good way to impress the regulars here: read the thread all the way through from start to end. Endurance like that impresses those you would enjoy impressing!

VN350X10
04-30-2007, 23:06
note to LAK Supply.....

Do you not remember the episode of Star Trek (original series) where the Enterprise ends up in orbit of an "amusment" planet. The famous words are uttered "The more complex the mind, the more complex the play "

This rather sums us up, all 262 (and counting) pages of us. Make that 263.

FWIW, my high school class Valadictorian (sp) was one of the creators of the fantasy game "Dungeons & Dragons". And a good friend besides.I've been warped for years.

uncle albert

Chamber session time.

LAK Supply
04-30-2007, 23:12
Thanks for the clarification..... Thought I caught a bit of both in the pages of this thread. Just didn't want to read through all of it!

Anyway, it matters not......My tinfoil hat will save me from the mind-reading devices.......

Bullman
05-01-2007, 04:21
Great Caesars ghost, we have being doing this for 262 pages now???!!!! I haven't been paying attention, I have been consuming too much N*ppl* Sweat, I didn't know that the cat wasn't of age in doggie years....:shocked:

G33
05-01-2007, 07:37

Anyway, it matters not......My tinfoil hat will save me from the mind-reading devices....... [/B]

Fat chance!
To the Chamber!!
:supergrin: :tongueout:

G33
05-01-2007, 07:38
note to LAK Supply.....

Do you not remember the episode of Star Trek (original series) where the Enterprise ends up in orbit of an "amusment" planet. The famous words are uttered "The more complex the mind, the more complex the play "

This rather sums us up, all 262 (and counting) pages of us. Make that 263.

FWIW, my high school class Valadictorian (sp) was one of the creators of the fantasy game "Dungeons & Dragons". And a good friend besides.I've been warped for years.

uncle albert

Chamber session time.

Jes!!

G33
05-01-2007, 07:41

Chamber Sessions are tough!
:tongueout: :tongueout:

LAK Supply
05-01-2007, 20:04
I think I could get into that last chamber session! :hearts:

Bullman
05-01-2007, 20:12
Okay, now that you are completely enchanted by the every popular and talented G lady;) Let's talk about you for a moment. You name would seem to indicate you are in a capitalist venture of some sort. Everyone brings something to the 10 ring compound, myself it was very little but I did help market our in house libation manufacturing venture (we had to, outsourcing just couldn't keep up). What is it that you supply, is it something we should be supplied with???? Can it be supplied in such a manner that Rabbi can get a good skim on it???

Do tell please:supergrin:

LAK Supply
05-01-2007, 21:53
Okay, now that you are completely enchanted by the every popular and talented G lady;) Let's talk about you for a moment. You name would seem to indicate you are in a capitalist venture of some sort. Everyone brings something to the 10 ring compound, myself it was very little but I did help market our in house libation manufacturing venture (we had to, outsourcing just couldn't keep up). What is it that you supply, is it something we should be supplied with???? Can it be supplied in such a manner that Rabbi can get a good skim on it???

Do tell please:supergrin:

Hmmm.... Not much to tell. My daily bid at taking over the world perpetually fails.... haven't figured out why as of yet. So, for now I generally try to supply anyone who would like to be supplied, although I am not WalMart so there is not something to suit everyone's taste. If however, you tend to be an outdoor/hunting/gun nut as I am, I can generally supply you with most of your needs.

I wouldn't call myself anything close to a venture capitalist.....that requires too much capital. I would love to outsource, although I cannot because that too requires capital. This all causes entirely too many dilemmas, so I generally try to concentrate on selling some things here and there so I can finance a move for my wife and I to a free state (yes, I am from Commiefornia :sad: ). Should have never come back from beautiful Wyoming....

The Rabbi would like to skim....? That would work out beautifully as I only would require assistance in the sale of $1m worth of product for a skim of $10k. :thumbsup:

LAK Supply
05-01-2007, 21:55
I almost forgot..... I would require a photo op with G-Lady as part of the terms of a skim......;)

VN350X10
05-01-2007, 22:38
Bullman,
He could be a possible supplier of reloading components, assuming he stocks the necessary in VhitaVouri powder & 10MM components.
Another possibility might be survival gear, although most of the Dungeonites/Lagoonies/Penthouseplants are already well set up in this regards.
Perhaps this will require an executive session, combining ALL of the muckey-mucks to determine just what we really need over all other things. He obviously underestimates the Rabbi's %%% of take, offering such a pitifully small amount. He's not even offering enough to cover Tazz's "expenses" in the Penthouse.
I should contact the Geesies & susan to determine what, if anything is needed on a constant basis for the DNA removal chamber, although if they had any needs at all, someone would have stepped forward by now to ease their "wants".
Yes, this definately calls for an executive accumulation session.

Mongo, could you possibly forward this to all involved parties ?

thank you
uncle

Bullman
05-02-2007, 04:08
Assistant Minister of Armaments??? dare I even suggest it that Mongo would need help in that regard, but being a supplier of big V, he could have his uses:thumbsup:

susan28
05-02-2007, 08:53
Bullman,
I should contact the Geesies & susan to determine what, if anything is needed on a constant basis for the DNA removal chamber..

towels, always towels! hmmm and salt :freak:

G33
05-02-2007, 13:19
And...off with their heads!
(Did this sword cut 5 or 6 times? I forgot. Are you feeling lucky, punk?)

Oooops...wrong Chamber.
:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: :tongueout:

VN350X10
05-02-2007, 16:50
Easy there GeeTweeTwee....he might be usful in some small way. Don't scare him off just YET !

uncle

LAK Supply
05-02-2007, 20:44
Easy there GeeTweeTwee....he might be usful in some small way. Don't scare him off just YET !

uncle

Hmmmm.... If I am not running away as fast as I can after viewing this thread, then chances are I'm not going to scare easily. When......wait a minute......10mm components......? Now I'm scared....I've seen you 10mm nutjjobs before......always popping up in all the forums proclaiming the 10mm's "superiority." I think I may be in the wrong forum......I was looking for the .40 guys......

Towels and salt.....? Is that for the margarita lagoon.......?

Who is this? Are you following me....?

G33
05-02-2007, 22:22

uncle

Boring...
:tempted:

OK...off with his necktie!

susan28
05-03-2007, 10:26
the towels are to slip into apres shower after a bracing Chamber session, and gently blot your brow en session (because we care :hugs: ) ..they're also good for rubbing in the salt :alex:

Tazz10m
05-03-2007, 11:31
Gee you guys.... you should be trying to talk him into getting AGrip! I thought i had you all trained better than that! I do have ulterior motives, ya know! :upeyes:

As for the other 10 Ring issues i should be attending to... i'll just have to get to them a little later... i need to get back to the chamber to finish getting cleaned up...

Susan, Gee Twee Twee... you missed a few spots... take me back to the chamber! :hugs: (Don't worry... i've got both lemon and lime to go with the Patron, ( * ) Sweat, and salt.)

susan28
05-03-2007, 11:54
yes, Patron, that's what the salt's for ;)

LAK, get AGrip.. seriously.. you'll need it if yer gonna play with uncle's famous VV loads..

TAZ you need to fix the link in your sig line so LAKie can get his grip on..

also LAK we *do* have .40 types here, but we keep them in the Dungeon, sammi can introduce you around..

Tazz10m
05-03-2007, 12:08
yes, Patron, that's what the salt's for ;)

LAK, get AGrip.. seriously.. you'll need it if yer gonna play with uncle's famous VV loads..

TAZ you need to fix the link in your sig line so LAKie can get his grip on..

also LAK we *do* have .40 types here, but we keep them in the Dungeon, sammi can introduce you around..

Ummmmmm.... the link works when i click on it..... ummmmm... maybe you need to take another shot or two... or three... of Patron? Or... maybe i've taken a few shots too many.... :supergrin:

VN350X10
05-03-2007, 16:46
looking for the fourties.?!!!??

Pshaw knave!

enlightenment time....

.40 S(hort)& W(eak)
.40 Specially for Women (note here, OUR girls shoot 10MM's)
.40 Silly & Wimpy

you should have the idea by now !

REPENT !!! Acquire a 10MM lest the Gods of Ballistics frown on you !

uncle

samurairabbi
05-03-2007, 20:49
Two important clarifications:

While it is true that 40-shooters are relegated to the Dungeon, we lowly (blah blah) Dungeon Peons wish to note that EVEN IN THE DUNGEON we have a pecking order. 40-shooters are relegated to the most lowly and servile tasks within the Dungeon admin structure.

Reassurance to LAK: The Dung Cru embezzles ONLY from the cash flow of the 10-Ring Resort Facility, and NOT from the personal assets of individuals within the Resort structure. Ripping off an ORGANIZATION has a certain stylish flair; ripping off an INDIVIDUAL would be boorish in the extreme!

LAK Supply
05-03-2007, 21:06
looking for the fourties.?!!!??

Pshaw knave!

enlightenment time....

.40 S(hort)& W(eak)
.40 Specially for Women (note here, OUR girls shoot 10MM's)
.40 Silly & Wimpy

you should have the idea by now !

REPENT !!! Acquire a 10MM lest the Gods of Ballistics frown on you !

uncle

Haha! Here are my .40's..... They are my twins; although fraternal. Do I qualify now sire?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/laksupply/Glock20022.jpg

Bullman
05-03-2007, 21:35
Haha! Here are my .40's..... They are my twins; although fraternal. Do I qualify now sire?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/laksupply/Glock20022.jpg

Calling them .40s is a bit of an infraction, but I would say that you will do quite nicely. I will go down to the dollar store and cut you a penthouse key:thumbsup:

LAK Supply
05-03-2007, 22:49
They're .40's..... Just long ones! :banana:

Bullman
05-04-2007, 04:31
No better time to give you your new penthouse key. Monkey time is upon you and that means a trip to the DNA removal chamber where Susan and the Gs do their best work:supergrin:

Tazz10m
05-04-2007, 08:38
Calling them .40s is a bit of an infraction, but I would say that you will do quite nicely. I will go down to the dollar store and cut you a penthouse key:thumbsup:

PENTHOUSE KEY, MY A $ $ E T $ !!!

The Penthouse is MINE!!! (ROAR!!!)

Although some (10 Ring MEMBERS) have been allowed certain privilages including keys to certain wings of the Penthouse, and some have even been provided rooms there, Dungeon Dung Cru Scum are only allowed up there to serve at parties. Anyone caught cutting keys to the Penthouse will be thrown in the Dungeon Dungeon for a good taste of Dung Scum.

Bullman, you might want to back off on the ( * ) Sweat guzzling and try a little slow sucking on it until your memory is properly functional again.

Matter of fact...

Sammy, take the Bull down to the Dungeon Range and have him pop off a few caps of 9, .40, and .45 and then 10mm, in that order, to help bring him back up to reality... better take Mr. LAK'y down with you and wake him up with a few rounds of 10, too. And no watered down crap target loads or Silver Tips, either!

Oh, Sammy, one more thing... it's lowly "(blah blah blah)" Dungeon Peons not lowly "(blah blah)" Dungeon Peons. And... when you rip off the 10 Ring, it IS "personal" to ME... even if i do let you (more or less) get away with it. Just because i get a kickback doesn't mean you can go overboard with it.

Please make a note of it.

Bullman
05-04-2007, 15:27
wow, did you wake up on the wrong side of the comode or what???? sorry about the hangover:supergrin:

http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/jibbi.gif

samurairabbi
05-04-2007, 15:40
Oh, Sammy, one more thing... it's lowly "(blah blah blah)" Dungeon Peons not lowly "(blah blah)" Dungeon Peons.
Tazz, your edict about the number of "blah"s in my servile rant is correct in normal circumstances, but we are operating under special rules during the run-up to DID. The HBO broadcasting big shots have their own particular requirements for properly paced soundbites, and the third "blah" throws off the pace and timing they seek. Given the number of zeroes in the royalty check they have written for coverage rights to this blowout, I went along with THEIR preferences in phrasing and terminology. Hope I'm not in TOO much trouble for this decision; if my choice is in fact improper, I will just have to endure another Chamber session to discharge my guilt for so heinous an action!

susan28
05-04-2007, 16:19
woohoo very early monkey, the force is strong with this one :)

::motioning to the DNA removal table:: Geesie i think it's time for new straps on this thing already!! ahhhh, "1 year or 10,000 uses" .. *grumbling* i hate mileage penalties on Chamber gear.. :upeyes:

let's opt for the Kevlar ones this time, i wanted them when we got the table but G29 thought they were too expensive, but they're guaranteed for life, bullet-resistant and the heart-shaped padlocks are just adorable :hearts:

samurairabbi
05-04-2007, 16:45
... and the heart-shaped padlocks are just adorable :hearts:
I'm afraid to ask how the keys are shaped!

susan28
05-04-2007, 17:04
I'm afraid to ask how the keys are shaped!

polished tungsten *daggers*, of course; in the rare instance of lock failure can be used to cut the straps or other media during especially "edgy" sessions, and would actually make fun removal tools :thumbsup:

G33
05-04-2007, 19:12
We are both with you on the Chamber upgrades, S28.

VN350X10
05-04-2007, 20:02
Ooooohhh,
Did someone put doo-doo on Tazz's cornflakes this morning instead of strawberries ?

We seem to be just a teensey bit edgy, don't we....

perhaps a short TARDIS ride will calm his aggrivation.
(aiming the universal Key at Tazz)

full power, mon ami !

VN350X10
05-04-2007, 20:03
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

susan28
05-04-2007, 22:03
::waving at the TARDIS:: bon-voy-AGEE!! :wavey: i never get tired of watching that..

VN350X10
05-04-2007, 22:31
susan, would you care to join uncle in a slushie ? Tazz will only be gone a short time, perhaps long enough to melt one. I set the TARDIS controls for a short jaunt, only about 250 million parsecs, so Tazz will be gone far less than 10 minutes, real time. But to him it will seem like WEEKS. HARDEHARHAR.
Neat thing about the universal Key, I can "drive" TARDIS like an inter-dimensional R.C. airplane(for lack of a better description) & maintain complete control as long as the energy cells sustain more than 30% power. When you had the Key a couple of weeks back, we were on thin ice, as the energy level was around 20%, and as low as 12% when you returned.
Another thing, with the cells at full power, the inter-galactic "credit card" feature that you discovered has NO LIMIT ! Just think, Christmas shopping got a LOT easier.

susan28
05-05-2007, 16:47
slushies sound divoon, uncle.. "LET'S ALL BE DRUNKEN MONKEYS!!" -shin chan

VN350X10
05-05-2007, 16:55
you should have been here in my end of the Lagoon for dinner last night. King Crab legs, split so the smoke could penetrate while cooking, fire of apple wood, real low & slow...butter of course, colesterol be dammned !

excellent

uncle

:cheers: :grill: :drinkie:

G33
05-05-2007, 17:12
Hi guys/gals!

Room for dead cow on grill?

:grill:

samurairabbi
05-05-2007, 17:30
Originally posted by G33
Hi guys/gals!

Room for dead cow on grill?

:grill:
Sure ... as long as it's a properly partitioned dead cow. We chefs DO have our standards!

VN350X10
05-05-2007, 19:31
not so loud...Bullman might hear you. He's rather sensitive about these things, remember ?

:cow:

G33
05-05-2007, 19:35
Sure ... as long as it's a properly partitioned dead cow. We chefs DO have our standards!

:trek:

Set Phasers to: Cut!

VN350X10
05-05-2007, 19:41
Well, a proper Porterhouse should be about 30-40 oz.

large cuts.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-05-2007, 19:44
... large cuts.
Careful, Unkle! You're starting to sound like a Cheech & Chong sketch!

VN350X10
05-05-2007, 19:46
Could that get me set up with Rae Dawn Chong ?....(I hope)

LAK Supply
05-05-2007, 20:43
Careful, Unkle! You're starting to sound like a Cheech & Chong sketch!

Cheech and Chong! The first non-firearms thing I have heard here that I actually understand!

What is this place anyway...... and are there any Russian mail-order brides available with that cow?

Bullman
05-05-2007, 21:02
not so loud...Bullman might hear you. He's rather sensitive about these things, remember ?

:cow:

Meh, I am what I eat....... call me a cannibal.

http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/jibbi.gif

susan28
05-05-2007, 22:25
we don't have to mail-order our Lagoon Grrls, we have a waiting list! the Borg monitor the red-light districts of the world and dispatch Pirate Fleet "liasons" to import only the finest and most eager emigres. the Russians are hot, though, i'm a soft touch for those SPEZNAZ babes.. :hearts:

VN350X10
05-05-2007, 22:28
Bullman, wouldn't you then be considered a cannibul ??

Bullman
05-05-2007, 22:31
Yup:supergrin:

Tazz10m
05-06-2007, 21:27
I tried some cannibul once... it tasted much better than labrador... and goes real nice with Russian chics... if you could trust 'em... goes much better with Chinese... Chiu Chow!!!

Oh yeah... btw... i'm back... and it seems like yesterday tomorrow right now. Gee how time fries. Must maintain some sort of order and discipline around here... deal with it.

Holy transforming paisley! Who painted the ceiling? It's alive with living color! I could look at it for hours. Almost as good as 4D Holographic Pedistal TV.

Susan, would you like to join me down in the Lilly Pond? The Green Pyramid is wonderful there. Wow! See ya there!

Happy Trails!:supergrin:

susan28
05-06-2007, 21:44
you go'head Tazz, i'll just follow the trails :shocked:

hmm Chinese.. i'll take my thrills with a backstabbing Russkie, dang Chinese chix say "yes" to everything no matter what, can't tell *what's* on their mind. that works my last nerve..

VN350X10
05-06-2007, 22:29
Gee susan, from the sounds of things, I may have inadvertently scrambled Tazz's brain just a bit....I thought he could handle time travel, especially in TARDIS ! Hope his head really gets back in a day or two.....it wouldn't do to have him start the blow out being blown out now would it ?

O.K. so it would be funny to see him without his usual decorum.(did I say that?....bad uncle..)

Anyhow, TARDIS is ready for your next shopping trip; Why not take G33 with, she'd really enjoy the mall on Rygel 7. Oh, do be a dear & bring back a small trinket for Mongo. I've heard thru the pipeline that he's put a lot of extra effort into the upcoming festivities. A show of appreciation beyond the norm would be nice.

thanks,

uncle

susan28
05-06-2007, 22:41
i'll pack my bags tonight for a morning flight, zero hour 9am..

VN350X10
05-06-2007, 22:42
Higher than a kite by 10:00 ?

samurairabbi
05-07-2007, 00:23
i'll pack my bags tonight for a morning flight, zero hour 9am..
Suze, the 10-Ring Resort Airline is at your disposal. They will send a crew to do your packing, get you to the airport, fly out when YOU are ready, and provide a masseuse for your in-flight comfort. Beats United Airlines any day!

G33
05-07-2007, 11:06
Ready...Steady...Go!
:supergrin: :wavey:

susan28
05-07-2007, 13:32
thanks for the first-class sendoff sammi! :thumbsup:

mannn 10:00 was good but the view from 3:30 is just MAH-velous!! :wavey:

Geesie this place reminds me of *Minnesota* .. we need to find an Auntie Anne's, i'm at MUNCHCON 3 here..

Tazz10m
05-07-2007, 15:50
No scrambled brains here. What you've just experienced is just a little sample of the Multi-Dimensional Reality (MDR) that exsists everywhere, but which few on this land understand. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Consensus Opinion Fundimentalists rule the schools and hold back true progress with their pseudo-substance dogmatic doctrine. Often called "Bull Scat" or "BS" as well as various other similar names typically involving the word "bull", some not fit for print here, (no offense to our favorite family Bull, the Cannibul, who we do so love and respect) it warps what would otherwise be good minds into minds short on attention (labeled Attention Deficit Disorder) and long on moronic stupidity, in order to make the masses of people work long mindless hours like modern day slaves chasing what some call "the all mighty dollar" in order to spend those dollars on materialistic items of no real value (or substance for that matter). What do you think all the Prozac and Ritalin is for? PROFIT. POWER. CONTROL.

An example is going out and spending 10's of thousands of extra dollars on an "energy efficient" car that will only save you a couple thousand dollars on gas... which you need to own for years and years and drive miles and miles in order to "save" money on that gas. Never mind the fact that as soon as you drive it off the new car lot it is going to instantly lose thousands of dollars in value just because you drove it off the lot. Ah, the price of being considered "cool". :rofl:

Now, on the other hand, if society was geared in a truly energy efficient manner it would enable the masses to work out of their homes. Hey, no more commute! No more traffic jams! No more wasted gas crawling in traffic or even driving to work! No excessive wear and tear on the car! No more wasted time sitting in traffic! Much less wear on the roads! The list of benefits just goes on and on and on... BUT... WHY is no one, especially "the government" pushing for this? Ah... moronic stupidity!

The truth is the "powers that be" want you to be slaves so busy working for them and preoccupied with mindless materialism that you don't have the ability and resources (money and time) to take them down off their high perches. And you wonder why they want to disarm you by banning guns! :animlol:

Ask yourself, why do they call it "brain washing" when it is really "brain warping"? If it was brain washing it would wash your brain clean of all the crap... but it doesn't... it warps your brain... so why don't they call it what it is... brain warping?

As it's been said many times... what's puzzling you is the nature of his game! Not my game!

Scrambled? Hahahhahahahahahaha....:rofl:

Oh... one more tiny detail.... Susan... No means no! Remember? I know you don't like to take no for an answer and that makes it more fun... but... hearing that "Yes... YES!!!" drives me wild! :supergrin: Freedom is a wonderful thing... especially for those who love it!

susan28
05-07-2007, 17:40
BRAVA Fearless Leader!!

hmmm.. how would TAZZSICLE go with AUNTIE ANNE's ?!?!!

found the most darling little mace for Mongo at Inquisitions 'n' Things, and even had it monogrammed, he'll love it..

Geesie i think our business here is done, give the nice cashier the key, don't worry the Mall of Rygel kids know the drill..

::stashing a few Auntie Anne's Caramel Nuts in my knapsack::

Tazz is on another Libertarian tear and he might need some help fending off the ghost of John Dewey, who's torn himself away from his honeymoon in hell with his dark bride Leo Strauss to come lobby for compulsory "education" on the island - he wants to bus the Lagoon Girls over to the other side of the island where they'll be locked in a convent and given identical haircuts and forced to work in Alan Bloom's trendy spa down on Dante Deck while waiting to be married off to young neocons.. HE MUST BE STOPPED..

susan28
05-07-2007, 17:43
PRODUCTION NOTE: sammi, get the cameras in position and boot up the satellite, this might be a fine tailgate party for the Insurrection Event..

VN350X10
05-07-2007, 17:48
Great Tazz, just flipping great !!!!!
Now you've done it, blowing your own cover that uncle so thoughtfully provided...letting the unwashed in on the secrets. Letting the Rat out of the Cat, so to speak.
Do you have ANY idea of just how much information you just spilled ?? DO YOU ???

I hope you realise that to un-do what you've just done will take the entire assets & talent of the ENTIRE Dungeon Commitee of the Whole. Just delegating the blame alone will take Sammi weeks ! And the logistics of the cover-up will make the combined corruption of the Nixon & Klinton administrations look like a Sunday-School picnic.
I fully realise that you ARE pre-disposed to explain the TRUTH, that is your nature. But there are times that you really need to PUT A SOCK IN IT !!!!!!

At least susan has the KEY, this will keep her out of trouble in any & all places she shops or travels, despite your ranting & boorish outburst. She has full interdimensional capabilities to avoid trouble & find bargains.

Sammi, shall we fetch Mongo & Bullman and procede with damage control ? Also, make a note to Engineer151515, we WILL need increased output of "N"Sweat Lager for this task. And possibly his help in other areas.

Tazz, just take your pick of any/all of the recruits for replacements to the Bikini Team from their portfolieo,(located in the bottom drawer of the left hand filing cabinet in my quarters, Dungeon lower level "C"), don't bother checking for anything else, the only drawer left open is the one you want, the rest are secured with the universal KEY, which currently susan has at her disposal, by my calculations, about 25 million light years away at this time.

Gentlemen, shall we to the task at hand(hoof, paw, etc.) ??

uncle

Tazz10m
05-07-2007, 18:16
BRAVA Fearless Leader!!

hmmm.. how would TAZZSICLE go with AUNTIE ANNE's ?!?!!

Tazz is on another Libertarian tear and he might need some help fending off the ghost of John Dewey, who's torn himself away from his honeymoon in hell with his dark bride Leo Strauss to come lobby for compulsory "education" on the island - he wants to bus the Lagoon Girls over to the other side of the island where they'll be locked in a convent and given identical haircuts and forced to work in Alan Bloom's trendy spa down on Dante Deck while waiting to be married off to young neocons.. HE MUST BE STOPPED..

Try me... you'll like me... hehehe...

Tazz is not a Libertarian... Tazz is a Realitarian... (like that? I just made it up!) and don't let anyone fool you... there is only ONE reality... there can be only one... just like there is only ONE truth... the truth... anything else is just a lie... and the truth contains no lies... otherwise it couldn't be the truth... see... the truth is perfect... it is a light... if you follow it, everywhere you look you can see... it is the bread of life... it is nutricious... it is good for you... if you eat it you become healed... strong... mmmmmm... yummy.... munch munch munch...

One can NEVER escape reality... one can escape to different places in reality... but, again, one can never escape reality. Remember, Bull pucky exsists... in reality... and bull pucky is real... lies are real... they exsist... hallucinations are real too... just like your imagination... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

Be careful or i will explain how the war in Iraq can be won in less than a month... no nukes... no carpet bombing... no chemical weapons... just simple conventional tactics and weapons... well, ok, maybe a few modern weapons... but hey, war is much better won surgically.

Btw, We are not replacing any of the Lagoon Girls... we are adding more... and no one is going to do anything to mess up our Lagoon Girls! Call Mongo! SECURITY!!!!!

VN350X10
05-07-2007, 18:19
Replacement, addition, whatever....

fearless leader, you need a chill session. A demerol slushie might be just what the Dr. ordered !!

find a girl, find a drink & relax....
WE CAN HANDLE IT !

uncle

susan28
05-07-2007, 18:54
"Tazz is a Realitarian... (like that? I just made it up!) "

Love it!!

come to my cabin Tazz and we can play an all-night hand of Realitaire while i coo to you some more of my arcane verse that is so lucid it can only be spoken with the eyes..

aren't Raelitarians those displaced travellers that are doing all that <a href="http://www.clitoraid.org/news.php?1">charity work</a> down in Africa? purrhaps we could organise a fundraiser or provide a private aftercare facility for the Pleasure Hospital..

VN350X10
05-07-2007, 21:04
There you go Tazz, best (by far!) offer you'll get in the next 48 hrs.
susan, just please replace the KEY in it's secure area before visiting Tazz. We wouldn't want to give him any undue temptations now.....

Did you get a gift for Mongo ? and was G33 impressed with the mall?

Glad you had a safe trip. It was arranged that way.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-07-2007, 22:09
Unkle, getteth not thy bowels in an uproar! Tazz's psychotic rants are important in the scheme of things surrounding DID! HBO needs soundbites for publicity, and who else bites sound better than our exalted leader! (Don't worry about the secrets exposed during his delusional ranting; the Doubletalk Detachment of the Dungeon Linguistics Unit will soon have the government surveillance types so confused that they will not be able to find their own butts with both hands AND a hunting dog!)

VN350X10
05-07-2007, 22:18
You may be right Rabbi, but there are times he still worries me.
A loose cannon is one thing but a loose 10MM is an entirely different aminal !

Perhaps susan can bring him back to at least some resembelence of at least one of his realities....

Slushie there Rabbi ?
as for me, I could use a QuadSlush right now

"Me Brain Hurts....."

uncle

Tazz10m
05-07-2007, 22:41
"Tazz is a Realitarian... (like that? I just made it up!) "

Love it!!

come to my cabin Tazz and we can play an all-night hand of Realitaire while i coo to you some more of my arcane verse that is so lucid it can only be spoken with the eyes..

aren't Raelitarians those displaced travellers that are doing all that <a href="http://www.clitoraid.org/news.php?1">charity work</a> down in Africa? purrhaps we could organise a fundraiser or provide a private aftercare facility for the Pleasure Hospital..

Melt my britches, Baby! Cooo me all night long with that sultry and lucid arcane verse eye candy! I'll wet your lips with a touch so quiverlicious it'll light a fire across your areolas borealus and make your .orgs scream YES for more! Have i got a key for you! Oh, yes, i have da powah... i have da ramote! :hearts:

I also like your idea for the Pleasure Hospital... Sammy... get on it... STAT!

As for Demerol slushies, Uncle... not a good idea... that stuff is boring as it gets... Doctor in the ER gave me some once... it does absolutely nothing for pain... gives "painfully bored a new meaning... what a waste...

As for the government surveillance types so confused that they will not be able to find their own butts with both hands AND a hunting dog... i think they are already so confused... which is the problem... although, i think the politicians are even worse... please... don't get me started again...............:upeyes:

VN350X10
05-07-2007, 22:43
susan28, he's all yours for as long as it takes.....

uncle

susan28
05-07-2007, 23:54
yes uncle Mongo was kept in mind, we got him a really nice mace and monogrammed holster from Inquisitions 'r' Us, he'll love it! after that i tried some stuff they were foisting on everyone at the tobacco shop where i went in search of some cigars to round out Mongo's gift pak and ended up spending the rest of the day at the food court!!

Geesie's one of those types that disappears the moment you turn your back on them for more than 3 seconds, i fished her outta Victoria's Saucerful of Secrets when i got your page and haven't seen her since we got back.. she took one look at Taz and just smiled and rolled her eyes like "i think i'll sit this one out", but i stepped up cuz i'm a fellow pole-cat and i know how it is. just give him back his guns, taking them only exacerbates the situation, and whatever you do DON'T BORE HIM, i can't stress this enough!

it may sound counter-intuitive but the prescription is for a pitcher of good stiff Irish coffee. stimulants actually relax wired folks, and alcohol makes 'em, well.. drunk! hoorayyyy drunk! but you'll have to do the first shot so he knows it's ok, since you got him all freaked with your rustlings about de-cannonisation..

G33
05-08-2007, 06:59

:courtsie:

susan28
05-08-2007, 11:42
so whadja get yesterday, Geesie? runway time grrl!! :)

VN350X10
05-08-2007, 21:15
I'm sure that Mongo will be very pleased with his gifts, knowing that you, susan, are a person of impeckable taste & style.
Whatever you or G33 or you AND G33 do with Tazz, as long as it leaves him mellowed out, all will be fine. We just need to make sure he's in perfect form to do the necessary voice-overs & sound bytes that the cable people require. After all, this IS to be a profit generating venture.

Things are going rather well here on my end of the Lagoon, the possibility of building a new BBQ smoker is looking good, as we have avaliable input from a fellow GT'er who used to do BBQ competitions ! With a pro's input, things should go well the first time. And it gives us another tool for the Dungeon/Lagoon/Penthouse kitchen staff when up & running.

uncle.

VN350X10
05-08-2007, 21:16
Chamber Me !

susan28
05-08-2007, 21:30
Chamber Me !

::putting some Mozart quartets on the victrola:: there ya go uncle :supergrin:

VN350X10
05-08-2007, 21:31
thank you....do I rate a Slushie also ?

susan28
05-08-2007, 21:53
thank you....do I rate a Slushie also ?

::scurrying over to the fridge, fetching slushie::

here, try one of Mongo's new cigars with that ======= ~~

VN350X10
05-08-2007, 23:33
Thank you susan, I'm feeling Much better now.....

(curling up in a small[as possible] ball & nodding off to sleep, long day, uncle is very tired)

Tazz10m
05-09-2007, 09:28
Yeah, mellow me out...hehehe....:hugs:

It'll probably take both G33 and Susan to do it, though, yeah, and maybe G29, too... yeah... might take the three of you... yup.... could be...

The three of you don't have any problem sharing, do you? :hearts:

susan28
05-09-2007, 10:27
and if at first we don't succeed, share, share again :)

samurairabbi
05-09-2007, 16:32
It is gratifying to me to see the chamber controllers so willing to share their toys!

samurairabbi
05-09-2007, 16:34
... both their inanimate toys AND their ANIMATE ones!

susan28
05-09-2007, 16:58
28 <~~~~~ pet of the week on ANI-MATES.com :cat:

Tazz10m
05-10-2007, 13:39

I LIKE your spirit! Good attitude!

And... seeing that you have such a good grasp on what REALLY makes the world a better place, i am promoting you to the position of Attitude Zar. Your mission, whether or not you decide to accept it, is to adjust attitudes (tudes as we call them) as you see fit. If you find someone has a tude that just flat refuses to be properly adjusted, shoot 'em, then send them down to the Soylent Green factory.

susan28
05-10-2007, 14:10
one batch of Soylent Slushies coming up!! :thumbsup:

samurairabbi
05-10-2007, 14:32
one batch of Soylent Slushies coming up!! :thumbsup:
At last! ... A decent use for 9 and 40 shooters!

samurairabbi
05-10-2007, 18:54
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Listen up, you 10-Ring cretins, this is big! ... (Rabbi, your're slipping. You failed to request pardon for the redundancy) ... Hey, this is too important an announcement to take the time to ask pardon for the redundancy! ... (Oh ... okay ... sorry for the interruption) ... Hey, no problem; any other time you would be correct in cutting in! Anyway, the actual DID date has been set! HBO wants us for the highly prestigious FIFTH SATURDAY IN MAY! The last weekend of sweeps month! This is big, gang! All the other networks will have shot their sweeps month works by that time; we are guaranteed big ratings for the post-Memorial-Day viewing period! Mark this one in your partying schedule! More on boring admin aspects later.

susan28
05-10-2007, 19:18
Listen up, you 10-Ring cretins

hmmmm.. i think someone is lucky i'm presently treating my tude-adjuster with some of uncle's Blue Slip (good stuff!). you'll just have to settle for chamber time :banana:

VN350X10
05-10-2007, 19:55
note to self::::AVOID any/all slushies that look like avacado;

danger of ingesting soylent.40..(YECH !!!)

Tazz10m
05-11-2007, 08:34
hmmmm.. i think someone is lucky i'm presently treating my tude-adjuster with some of uncle's Blue Slip (good stuff!). you'll just have to settle for chamber time :banana:

Hey Susan, can i play with... i mean... adjust your tudes? I'm really good at that. I promise you'll be happy with what i do. I specialize in making tudes perky for longevity.

:hugs:

susan28
05-11-2007, 10:29
mmmm Tazz make me perky long time!! yes i could use some bodywork :) tune me up baby!

samurairabbi
05-11-2007, 17:23
Hmmmmm ... interesting situation ... I fail to ask pardon for my redundancy, so I get chamber time as punishment ... Note to self: I should fail to seek pardon for redundancy more often!

VN350X10
05-11-2007, 18:03
Samurairabbi ::: beware the Green Slushies ....!

samurairabbi
05-11-2007, 23:52
Samurairabbi ::: beware the Green Slushies ....!
If Suze serves it, I consume it! I know my Chamber protocol.

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE!

During the run-up to Insurrection Day, all Dungeon-based support groups will be retitled as "10-Ring" (ex: 10-Ring Linguistics Unit) This policy will hold until all post-Insurrection admin items have been completed ... Whoops! I actually mean: until the 10-Ring counterattack has successfully quashed the Dungeon Insurgency and restored order and harmony to the glorious 10-Ring Resort experience!

VN350X10
05-12-2007, 00:25
And just HOW much are we (The Dungeon Peons)making every time the HBO folks mention "Ten Ring".
There must be a definite payback, as use of the term will undoubtedly enhance the level of recognition, thereby enhancing HBO's advertising revenues, leading us back to the question..."What's our Cut ".

Tell them we would prefer payment in Swiss francs, but lacking them, Krugerands or Maple Leafs will suffice.

uncle

susan28
05-12-2007, 09:39
If Suze serves it, I consume it! I know my Chamber protocol.

very nice :thumbsup:

+1 on the hard currency uncle! hedge that booty!

VN350X10
05-12-2007, 11:39
just must be a little bit of Pirate in me ......AARRRGGHHHHHHH !

samurairabbi
05-12-2007, 12:51
just must be a little bit of Pirate in me ......AARRRGGHHHHHHH !
Just be careful if you confront the Black Beast of AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!

VN350X10
05-12-2007, 12:57
Grilled rare, with a side serving of horseradish sauce, perhaps some sesame fried aspargras tips, along with a fresh garden salad, maybe even a nice baked potato with sour cream & chive.

Homemade short cake w/garden fresh strawberries & real whipped heavy cream would make a fine dessert, not sure of the wine, so perhaps just a couple of nice iced Corona beer w/lime will do.(lighter beers w/heavy food you know)

uncle

Tazz10m
05-12-2007, 21:14
Uncle, if you like Cavrona with lime, you'll LOVE Widmere Brewing's Hefeweisen with lime. Widmere invented Hefeweisen, so you know they got it right.

Now, for me... Pyramid Brewing's Thunderhead India Pale Ale with lemon... on a hot day YUMMMM!!! THAT'S SERIOUS LEMONAIDE!!!

Might want to hand your car keys to your wife before you get started on it, though.

VN350X10
05-12-2007, 21:18
Tazz,
When we do weddings & I'm playing photog....It doesn't set her off when we walk in & I hand her the keys before we start.
What really gets her is when I hand her the CAMERA...

I'll look into the brands named, might find them here, near Chi. If all else fails, "N"Sweat Lager is always avaliable.

uncle

susan28
05-12-2007, 22:00
i love India pale ale.. had a great one in Portland, forget the name it was local..

G33
05-13-2007, 00:19
Lagoon!

susan28
05-13-2007, 09:03
wonder how joey is?

Tazz10m
05-13-2007, 09:28
Originally posted by G33
Lagoon!

You promised to keep those pictures private! Now the girls will never give me a break!

Uncle, you shoot weddings? AAAAAACK!!!! I used to be a photog... i refused to shoot them... what a pain... yeah, it's no wonder your wife gets mad when you hand her the camera...hahahaha...

Susy, i used to think ipa's were for light-weights when i was doing my sabatical at E9 in Tacoma... they were so light in color and always ordered by "the kids" from the nearby U. Wow, was i wrong! The stuff is great... especially when loaded with hops. Call me a Hop Head. IPA is the one thing the British did right for their troops! As the story goes, they made it back in the day to stand up to the shipping to and heat of India in addition to keeping their troops pacified. Now it is so popular there are a gazillion different breweries making their versions of it. I guess i'm going to have to go to a beer festival to try them all.

Uncle, you might want to move up here. This is the beer capital of the WORLD! :supergrin:

VN350X10
05-13-2007, 11:07
Not sure Tazz,I'd be trading obnoxious yuppies for tree-hugging obnoxious yuppies.....

I'm only about 1 hr from Milwaukee....USED to be the beer capitol of the world.....

Don't shoot weddings as a profession, just shot a few for friends & their kids,....(and grandkids!)

uncle

samurairabbi
05-13-2007, 19:05
And just HOW much are we (The Dungeon Peons)making every time the HBO folks mention "Ten Ring".
There must be a definite payback, as use of the term will undoubtedly enhance the level of recognition, thereby enhancing HBO's advertising revenues, leading us back to the question..."What's our Cut ".
Unkle, there is a definite payback for the temporary naming shift. The "10-Ring" Marketing and Merchandizing Unit had concluded that the Dungeon identity profile was at too HIGH a level for proper publicity utilization on DID. Since the Dungeon role in maintaining the satisfying level of 10-Ring Facility hi-jinks is so well known, the "shock" level of the Insurrection would be reduced. It was concluded that the Dungeon should reduce its noticability level in the run-up to the insurrection, thus maximizing the "breaking news" aspects of Insurrection morning. While a hard currency value to this visibility reduction is difficult to quantify, the importance of the "ambush marketing" aspects of the Insurrection caused us to follow this advice.

VN350X10
05-13-2007, 20:55
Very well Rabbi, I'll trust the Dungeon M&M unit on this one, as long as we are compensated in gold. The possibility of bullion in ingots is also acceptable, but I'd feel better if it was in a recognized currency. My own preference here would be Canadian Maple Leafs, strictly for logistics reasons. Krugerands are just so obvious to the banking Gnomes.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-13-2007, 22:20
Originally posted by VN350X10 Very well Rabbi, I'll trust the Dungeon M&M unit on this one ... uncle
A minor quibble, Unkle: for the next few weeks, it is the "10-Ring" M&M unit. The nomenclature difference IS significant in the greater scheme of things!

Please do not worry about payment terms. The Dungeon cut will be paid in currency so hard a cat couldn't scratch it!

VN350X10
05-13-2007, 22:24
Sorry about the slip, just so used to calling a spade a spade, if you will. I'll try to commit the "Ten Ring" phrase to memory.
Will Mongo be supervising the monetary transfer? He is rather good at that sort of thing.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-13-2007, 23:04
Sorry about the slip, just so used to calling a spade a spade, if you will. I'll try to commit the "Ten Ring" phrase to memory.

uncle
Don't sweat it too much. Enforcement of insurrection nomenclature standards is vested in the 10-Ring Linquistics Unit, and I have enough influence with its members to get you off the hook. We DO have to keep up appearances until AFTER the 5th Saturday of May, though.

Tazz10m
05-14-2007, 09:54
Not sure Tazz,I'd be trading obnoxious yuppies for tree-hugging obnoxious yuppies.....

I'm only about 1 hr from Milwaukee....USED to be the beer capitol of the world.....

Don't shoot weddings as a profession, just shot a few for friends & their kids,....(and grandkids!)

uncle

Out here in the woods where i live, there are no tree-hugging obnoxious yuppies. Out here we have chainsaw parties where we all break out the saws and other impliments of tree removal and cut up all the trees that tried to kill us in whichever last big storm. They fall through our houses, smash our cars, block our roads, kill our neighbors, and generally scare the live'n crap out of us. Yeah, they're "pretty", but, THEY ARE KILLERS!

All the tree-hugging obnoxious yuppies live in the big city where there are few trees and none big enough to be any kind of a threat. These are the same idiots that think living with bears is a cool idea. They say; "Oh, bears, they're not dangerous... they won't hurt you... they're so warm and soft and cuddly... leave them alone, and they'll leave you alone...

Yeah, right, just like the trees... and the cougars... and the criminals... and the psychos... and the terrorists.... and the......................

samurairabbi
05-15-2007, 17:31
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

For the rest of the week, I will be delegating some of the DID planning to subordinates withing the Dungeon ... Whoops! ... 10-RING administrative units. Just got the word: Clonie Gowen is back on Poker After Dark! Also, this week that poker game is ALL female. While some might believe this is an additional reason for my forthcoming "distraction", I beg to differ: while, like most guys, I may be a salacious sleazeball, I can legitimately claim to be a SELECTIVE salacious sleazeball!

VN350X10
05-15-2007, 19:09
Whatever you say Rabbi........

But we would like Mongo's input on this before the jury reaches a verdict......

G33
05-15-2007, 20:32
Passed 6666 count on 8:40 Thread!
:tongueout: :wavey:

susan28
05-15-2007, 20:42
Originally posted by G33
Passed 6666 count on 8:40 Thread!
:tongueout: :wavey:

wooohoo Hail Geesie!! (pardon our redundancy) :laughabove:

VN350X10
05-15-2007, 21:22
Preliminary planning & preperation pertnint to partying procedes per personel perversion &/or preference.....

susan28
05-15-2007, 22:19
sounds perfct, for all practical purposes.. infact it's pretty as a picture..

VN350X10
05-15-2007, 22:21
purrfect ?
:iloveyou:

susan28
05-15-2007, 22:44
si, purrrfecto :cat: (marking uncle's ankle)

VN350X10
05-15-2007, 22:45
Gee, if I were a racehorse, I've been claimed !

:hearts:

samurairabbi
05-16-2007, 20:17
Preliminary planning & preperation pertnint to partying procedes per personel perversion &/or preference.....
Dungeon ... Whoops! ... 10-Ring R&D/Logistics motto:

Proper prior planning prevents pathetically poor product performance.

susan28
05-16-2007, 20:35
precisely!!

Bullman
05-16-2007, 21:07
possibly

susan28
05-16-2007, 21:13
possibly

now don't be petulant, just chamber me!!! :banana:

Bullman
05-16-2007, 21:36
perhaps:supergrin:

nah, positively:thumbsup:

Pesky primates

VN350X10
05-16-2007, 22:28
P'shaw !

:popcorn:

susan28
05-16-2007, 23:12
Pffffft!! :cat:

samurairabbi
05-17-2007, 01:21
Great job, gang! The HBO bigshots were truly impressed by the masterful alliteration effort produced on such short notice by the members of the 10-Ring Linguistics Unit! The HBO marketing people believe this will give the Insurrection a special appeal to the more scholarly components within the possible viewer demographics.

susan28
05-19-2007, 00:15
MAKE THEM STOP THAT INFERNAL CLICKING!!!

samurairabbi
05-19-2007, 00:59
MAKE THEM STOP THAT INFERNAL CLICKING!!!
A reasonable request, Suze, but that clicking does mean a good cash flow!

ArizonaSeven
05-19-2007, 01:49
Wow. This thread has been going for over six years now... :number1: 8:40.

susan28
05-19-2007, 13:53
A reasonable request, Suze, but that clicking does mean a good cash flow!

true, i just had to mute the tv til that Asian chick got bumped.. that was worse than water torture! but it was no match for Clonie's aces..

Clonie! :number1:

and right after watching "Parts: The Clonus Horror" .. it was a Clonie night all around :supergrin:

A-7, yes, soon we will be issuing the IPO of our new (embezzlement-adjusted) mutual fund and group insurance plan, contact sammi for details..

G33
05-19-2007, 14:47
Originally posted by ArizonaSeven
Wow. This thread has been going for over six years now... :number1: 8:40.

Only is one of the Multiverses.
6,000,000,000,000 std years in the rest.
:supergrin: :wavey: :tongueout: :alien: :trek:

VN350X10
05-19-2007, 15:04
or only 6 seconds in the time warp.....

G33
05-19-2007, 20:51

VN350X10
05-19-2007, 21:04
I think I partied with those people back when I was in college....

now THAT was a time warp!

G33
05-20-2007, 13:12
:banana: :dancingbanana:

samurairabbi
05-20-2007, 22:38
true, i just had to mute the tv til that Asian chick got bumped.. that was worse than water torture! but it was no match for Clonie's aces..

Clonie! :number1:
So true on the clicking chips! Sometimes I wonder how bad conduct must get to be censured during a big-stakes TV poker game.

It was certainly Clonie's night! That seemingly endless string of Ace-small she was catching during the final day was amazing.

Notice to all members of the 10-Ring Linguistics Unit: Contribute to the stock of high-end rant on 8:40PM over the next couple of weeks. HBO has an insatiable need for sound-bites!

engineer151515
05-22-2007, 13:07
Blackhawk crew on a NS Break.

Location - undisclosed.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5923/p5200013nc3.jpg

samurairabbi
05-23-2007, 00:19
Notice to all members of the 10-Ring Linguistics Unit: Contribute to the stock of high-end rant on 8:40PM over the next couple of weeks. HBO has an insatiable need for sound-bites!
STILL ANOTHER 10-RING RESORT FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The 10-Ring Linguistics Unit is still seeking high-end psychotic rant as the "special event" approaches. C'mon, gang; Tazz can't carry the entire load by himself!

Also, we seek assistance on some other administrative units:

10-Ring Semantics Evaluation Team
10-Ring Historical Research Unit
10-Ring Accounting Dodges ... Whoops! I mean 10-Ring Accounting STANDARDS Group!
10-Ring Embezzlement Evaluation Contingency Effort
10-Ring Publicity And Propoganda Committee
10-Ring Administrative Improvement Program (try not to laugh TOO LOUD at that naming juxtaposition)
10-Ring Cash And Credit After-Hours Depository Tribunal
10-Ring Beverage Selection Logistics Team
10-Ring Engineering Service (don't worry, Eng151515 is still the head honcho on this effort, even though we are playing a name game to reduce the Dungeon profile)
10-Ring Legal Defense DreamTeam
10-Ring Chilled Beer Pipeline Maintenance Crew
10-Ring Resort Contruction TigerTeam

Any sober time you have, we can put to good use!

VN350X10
05-23-2007, 00:32
Well Rabbi, you were doing well there.....that is until that last absolutely absured statement....

"sober time":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you have a massive anal/cranial inversion & forget WHO you were addressing here ??

Or perhaps you have been associating with the HBO types too long and had a memory lapse about where you are located.

No doubt, a severe, special emeergency session in the Chamber is hereby granted, nay, MANDATED, in order to bring you back into reality, such as it is, as we know it.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-23-2007, 01:25
Well Rabbi, you were doing well there.....that is until that last absolutely absured statement....

"sober time":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you have a massive anal/cranial inversion & forget WHO you were addressing here ??

No doubt, a severe, special emeergency session in the Chamber is hereby granted, nay, MANDATED, in order to bring you back into reality, such as it is, as we know it.

Great job, Unkle! Your rant in your post helps sell my misdirection play! The HBO types just MIGHT have tumbled to my "coded" sobriety reference, meant (of course) to let all the regulars know that my post was a con job serving only to reduce the profile of the Dungeon name. Your rejoiner put the HBO bigshots into the mode of thinking that I, the Senior 10-Ring Dungeon Resident, am not on my "A" game this month; such a belief conceals the nefarious Dungeon preparations for DID on the 5th Saturday of this month! Keep up the good work, Unkle!

I'll take the Chamber time, even though I don't TRULY deserve it this time!

VN350X10
05-23-2007, 22:41
We can also arrange a "chamber credit", capable of being redeamed at a future time of your chosing. They are valid for 1 calender year from date of issue.(or longer, if one has the Key for Tardis).

uncle

PeterJasonMN
05-24-2007, 01:40
I bring nothing to the table.

Bullman
05-24-2007, 04:54
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN

Good looks and charm should count for something there lad. Perhaps you could fill in for me in the brewing room, I have had to curtail my duties there of late because of some work I have been doing in the back forty.

G33
05-24-2007, 07:23
Originally posted by PeterJasonMN

Your bones!

VN350X10
05-24-2007, 20:22
to PeterJasonMN,

Being in Dilute MN isn't all bad. Take a hike & check out the

"Puglisi Gun Emporium"

If you have good taste in firearms (and you must, or you wouldn't be here in the 10-Ring) I'm sure that there will be SOMETHING to catch your eye. Most anything from them is suitable table fare.

uncle albert

samurairabbi
05-24-2007, 22:30
Chamber time for Unkle. I envy him his luck.

Important procedural item for the "event": As we do the run-up to DID, it is important that our postings to this thread assume more of a "confrontational" aspect. I shall do my part to fulfill this requirement:

For the next 10 days, I shall NO LONGER request pardon for redundancies in my descriptions of the 10-Ring Penthouse faithful!

engineer151515
05-25-2007, 13:06

For the next 10 days, I shall NO LONGER request pardon for redundancies in my descriptions of the 10-Ring Penthouse faithful!

wow.........

Now that is insurrection!

susan28
05-25-2007, 17:03
[B Accounting Dodges ... [/B]

i once had a Dodge that ran a mean quarter and made me a few dollars, would that qualify as an Accounting Dodge?

samurairabbi
05-25-2007, 21:51
i once had a Dodge that ran a mean quarter and made me a few dollars, would that qualify as an Accounting Dodge?
It could, Suze, but we rebellious types down here in the Dungeon would want to retroactively take our cut, so there would be a "confrontation" concerning obtaining our embezzlement percentage. Such a confrontation would coordinate beautifully with our run-up to DID.

Just an aside: What year and make Dodge was it? We might do a reprise of the car chase from "Bullitt"; the HBO types would go wild with joy!

Bullman
05-25-2007, 21:55
I have always had a notion that I would like to drive fast down lombard street. It might be especially fun in one of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpIvUTIGlk

I bet it would blow my horns off.:supergrin:

susan28
05-25-2007, 22:25
LOMBARD man i don't even like WALKIN down that thing, ground lurched once when i did, will bring a parachute next time.. i prefer the flat part where Mel's is, i'll brave Nob Hill for a butterscotch malted, but not much else.. feels like bein' towed up a roller coaster drop only you're not chained down!

susan28
05-25-2007, 22:44
It could, Suze, but we rebellious types down here in the Dungeon would want to retroactively take our cut, so there would be a "confrontation" concerning obtaining our embezzlement percentage. Such a confrontation would coordinate beautifully with our run-up to DID.

Just an aside: What year and make Dodge was it? We might do a reprise of the car chase from "Bullitt"; the HBO types would go wild with joy!

ah gettin' ol' 28 started on the motorhead pulp, well played!

well.. it was a 1973 440 Magnum Charger bored to 500, Holly 850 double pump, 3/4 cam shift kit etc, ran 12.90, 110 thru the lights.. not bad for a sled, woulda done better bit it wasn't posi, had to coax it.. wanted a cuda but it was already half-built (a plus on my student budget) and had a crushed velvet interior that felt just sooo nice on the bum..

mostly used it to run to the tanks to fill up the pre-mix can for the bike, *she* ran 11.02 and *also* 110 thru the chute, it was *all* upfront, zero to blurry *real* quick..

traded 'em both in for a 69 vette when i put the suit on, spoiled brat threw a lifter at a stopsign (water on a dipstick is such a heart-rending sight) after switching out the heads.. dang Chevys!!

now i drive a Bimmer and shoot a tenner, finaly got the balance right :thumbsup:

oh and i keep my little trophies in the gunsafe next to my bed if you're feeling lucky :tongueout:

VN350X10
05-26-2007, 00:11
That sounds like the BEST reason for uncle to acquire a Mustang. Big Charger/68 look Mustang = Bullit II.....

Rabbi, get marketing on this stat. Perhaps we could work a package deal here. Make a bigger cut yet. A redundant, er, no, an enhanced, yeah that's it, an enhanced revenue program, suitable for offseting current fuel prices. A sur(sir?)charge if you will.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-26-2007, 20:13
... oh and i keep my little trophies in the gunsafe next to my bed if you're feeling lucky :tongueout:
Life is looking good; Suze has invited me to her boudoir to fondle her treasures! Eat your hearts out, fellow salacious sleazeballs!

Still looking for more psychotic rant from the wacko 10-Ringers. Soundbites ARE important as we approach "the Day".

VN350X10
05-26-2007, 20:17
Just remember Rabbi, if she mistakes you for a Borg & guns you down...

WE'RE SPLITTING up your GEAR!!!

uncle

(after all, what're friends for ?)

samurairabbi
05-26-2007, 20:32
Just remember Rabbi, if she mistakes you for a Borg & guns you down...
I think it unlikely that she would be so boorish as to gun me down ... at least, not until AFTER Insurrection Day; Suze appreciates the importance of skilled admin people in making DID a success.

More likely: if she becomes provoked, she would tackle me, throw me to the floor, and then ravish my helpless body with numerous creative applications of degrading humiliation!

I hope she becomes provoked.

G33
05-27-2007, 10:30
Provoke!

Dibs on his bones!
:tbo: :tbo:

VN350X10
05-27-2007, 10:55
O.K., I move for the provocation, with the option of videotaping the highlights. We can then sell this to the network execs as either an "outtakes", or a "Bloopers" segment, making it avaliable 2 hrs after the scheduled programing is shown. This way, they can offer it on an extended basis, thereby extending "sweeps week" into a second week & we (10-Ring Inc. L.L.C.) can collect AGAIN from the network fools,er executives.

With this in mind, as we invoice based on content and/or duration, I would suggest either "Best 2 out of 3 falls", or if we wanted a slightly different outlook on things, with a different demographic, a "Cage Match".
In case of the latter, uncle will voulenteer to referee, while wearing a head mounted mini video camera with remote transmittiing cababilities. If Engineer151515 will be so kind as to provide said equipment from the 10-Ring supply room, at this time uncle would also request that eng.151515 also act as our A/V tech. to insure no failure of the equipment.

yours in chasing the Almighty $$$$$$$$$$,

uncle:wavey:

(note to auntie here....Happy Anniversary Honey, 35yrs & counting)

:smootchie: :iloveyou:

samurairabbi
05-27-2007, 12:00
Originally posted by G33
Provoke!

Dibs on his bones!
:tbo: :tbo:
Unkle, Gee-twee-twee's post gave the 10-Ring Marketing & Merchandizing Team a superb idea: We call the program ... TAG TEAM DEBAUCHERY!

VN350X10
05-27-2007, 13:39
I LIKE IT !!

engineer151515
05-27-2007, 16:12
.......... If Engineer151515 will be so kind as to provide said equipment from the 10-Ring supply room, at this time uncle would also request that eng.151515 also act as our A/V tech. to insure no failure of the equipment.......................

Dungeon engineering crew and maintenance staff at your service, sir.

Assembling cage now.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/TNA_Six_Sides_of_Steel.jpg/200px-TNA_Six_Sides_of_Steel.jpg

We should have 360 3-D camera coverage with computer graphics capability within a day or two. The video crew demands NS and rum payments up front. I told them to behave, least the Condo Crew elite become annoyed and show to physically check their attitudes.

BTW: We have a service ticket to check out a heated water bed at the lagoon presidential suite. Was there anyone particular in mind to send and handle this "service call"?

susan28
05-27-2007, 20:32
Originally posted by G33
Provoke!

Geesie let's "ale" sammi with the Pyramid, it will be an ideal warm-up for the Cage Match :laughabove:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/pyramid.jpg

VN350X10
05-27-2007, 21:55
Engineer151515,
Thanks for the quick response. The timing on cage construction shall work nicely.
Tell the krewe that the pre-payment of rum will be handled; This will come from uncle's private, personal reserve. The rest of the payment will have to be arranged thru the 10-Ring financial/embezzelement council Board of Directors & could take a bit longer, hence uncle's providing the rum.

As far as the "service ticket", neither Mongo or myself have any record of such a request. It might be a Borg trick to try & get a cut of the action from the Insurection telecast.

Suggest you take a trusted krewe member with you & I'll get the Key. Then we arrange for teleportation of Rosie O'Donnel, via TARDIS to keep the service call appointment. Videotaping as required to provide documentation of the stunned look on the face (or screen)of whoever or whatever made the "request". Also a potential sale to Pay-Per-View.

We can then use the capabilities of TARDIS to dispose of what evidence might be generated & be able to place the necessary blame on Fox News.

If the request turns out to be legitimate, things can be re-set to normal using the time-warp function, as I've finally figgured out the manual of operation with the help of susan28 & G 33.

uncle

samurairabbi
05-27-2007, 22:29
Originally posted by engineer151515
Dungeon engineering crew and maintenance staff at your service, sir.

Assembling cage now.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/TNA_Six_Sides_of_Steel.jpg/200px-TNA_Six_Sides_of_Steel.jpg
Eng15, permit me to mention two administrative items:

1) I request that you pay especial attention to the wine storage facilities within BOTH the tetrahedron "preliminary" cage AND your more elaborate "main event" cage. NOT because I really need the '59 Lafitte Rothschild; rather, because the more content the "wardens" are during the "sessions", the more enjoyable the punishment for my lowly (blah, blah, etc.) pond-scum identity.

2) For publicity purposes, this week the Dungeon Engineering Crew assumes the title of 10-RING Engineering Crew. This is necessary as a misdirection play during the run-up to DID. Play along; it'll be worth your while.

G33
05-27-2007, 23:13
Geesie let's "ale" sammi with the Pyramid, it will be an ideal warm-up for the Cage Match :laughabove:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/pyramid.jpg

Jes!:banana:

samurairabbi
05-28-2007, 19:15
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE REQUEST:

The lowly (blah, blah) Dungeon Peons request the assistance of the Exalted (blah, blah) Penthouse Residents in a minor administrative matter.

Due to the expanded amount of construction and remodeling scheduled for Insurrection morning (while the inebriated 10-Ringers are out of the way due to the short-lived Dungeon Insurrection), we are encountering scheduling chokepoints. These chokepoints would be eliminated if we could begin moving in some of the heavy equipment on THURSDAY evening, rather than attempting the complete setting up on Friday evening. To do this advance work would, of course, require the 10-Ring Security Crew to be especially UNobservant a FULL 24 HOURS earlier than it had expected to be. Such "cooperation" by the guards in allowing ... whoops! ... FAILING TO NOTICE the subversive Dungeon activity would be useful. The construction crews could do a smoother job on the scheduled work, and would also be able to implement more of the "special requests" so cherished by the debauched 10-Ringers. Additionally, more of the Dungeon peons doing the work would be free by the time the 10-Ring counterattack begins at the appointed 1:30PM time. This, curiously, would be a benefit, not a detriment, to the 10-Ring cause: the greater the Dungeon numbers in resistance, the greater the share of glory to the 10-Ringers at their victory celebration! (those marginally literate 10-Ringers who have at least SOME knowledge of Shakespeare will understand the Henry V allusion).

If this rearrangement of the buildup to DID is acceptable, the agreement can be noted without the 10-Ring bigshots being demeaned by OFFICIAL contact with the Dungeon peons. Just have the 10-Ring partiers sing an EXTRA chorus during their traditional rendition of "Waltzing Matilda" at the closeout of the Memorial Day weekend festivities. We Dungeon types will take it from there.

susan28
05-28-2007, 22:44
the debauched 10-Ringers.

and still he neglects to ask pardon for his redundancy and it's only tuesday.. i, for one, am provoked.

samurairabbi
05-28-2007, 23:21
.. i, for one, am provoked.
Hmmmm ... It appears I must now face being subjugated by the provoked wrath of Susan28! I am helpless to resist her overwhelming power!

For those who feel a duty to rescue me in my hour (maybe DAY?) of peril, I respond: Find some OTHER rescue mission to soak up your time!

susan28
05-28-2007, 23:31
no, i think this would be better addressed on saturday, you have much work to appear to be doing til then :upeyes:

Tazz10m
05-29-2007, 08:25
STILL ANOTHER 10-RING RESORT FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The 10-Ring Linguistics Unit is still seeking high-end psychotic rant as the "special event" approaches. C'mon, gang; Tazz can't carry the entire load by himself!

Any sober time you have, we can put to good use!

Ok... just got back from the Port Angeles Halibut Tourney fishing aboard the good little ship "But Chaser". The weather started getting rough, but the tiny ship was tough. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the But Chaser would be lost. One guy with us said that if we survived he would help out the 10-Ring Linguistics Unit. We managed to make it back to the dock in one piece. That guy was Doug Rich... Best damn attorney i've ever known!

Oh yeah, the catch count: 2 dog sharks, 2 star fish, 2 rocks (yeah, ROCKS, not rock fish), and i managed to catch the Earth fish twice... Wow, what a rush! That baby can pull! Yup, we got skunked... :shocked:

Side note: A few of us 10 Ringers got a bit sick and tired of Chavez crap so we started a little insurrection down in Venezuela to oust that Castro loving commie bassturd. Anybody that would like to join us will be provided all the free DoubleTap ammo they can shoot and beer they can drink... in that order, of course. Anybody who manages to get Chavez and drag him out into the town square will be awarded the coveted 10 Ring Medal of Honor... and of course a keg of ( * ) Sweat.

susan28
05-29-2007, 08:49
....theeee hook dug in to a piece of dirt, the fishes they did smile; got back to the dock it was low tide (which meant an uphill climb)..

Bullman
05-29-2007, 17:14
Side note: A few of us 10 Ringers got a bit sick and tired of Chavez crap so we started a little insurrection down in Venezuela to oust that Castro loving commie bassturd. Anybody that would like to join us will be provided all the free DoubleTap ammo they can shoot and beer they can drink... in that order, of course. Anybody who manages to get Chavez and drag him out into the town square will be awarded the coveted 10 Ring Medal of Honor... and of course a keg of ( * ) Sweat.

Sounds like fun, to bad my duties at the back 40 keep me from participating. Hopefully we will have Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little jersey) back on her hooves soon, doing her thing.

G33
05-29-2007, 19:48
Ready...
Steady...
Fight!

engineer151515
05-29-2007, 20:26
[Charlie Brown] "all I got was a rock..."

samurairabbi
05-29-2007, 21:02
no, i think this would be better addressed on saturday, you have much work to appear to be doing til then :upeyes:
Saturday would be perfect, Suze! As you so perceptively pointed out, all work I would have to appear to be doing will have been done by then; I must APPEAR to be leading the Insurrection, but I can devise a plausible reason to be under your control during the high points of the Insurrection.

A marketing idea for our little tete-a-tete: Let's do a reprise of our christening of the Dual-Occupancy Chamber session that was so satisfying to all concerned. If we link up the Chamber with the two cage facilities, we would have ... TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM DISCIPLINARY DEBAUCHERY! I think that would be a perfect sidebar feature for Insurrection Day.

samurairabbi
05-29-2007, 21:39
Originally posted by samurairabbi If we link up the Chamber with the two cage facilities, we would have ... TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM DISCIPLINARY DEBAUCHERY!
Another possibility (this one from the 10-Ring Linguistics Unit AND the 10-Ring Marketing Crew):

If you can get Gee-two-niner AND Gee-twee-twee into the session with you, we would then have (drum roll, please ... ):

THREE SHIFT TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM DISCIPLINARY DEBAUCHERY!

THAT could be bigger than the Insurrection!

VN350X10
05-29-2007, 22:24
I'll keep the video camera ready......

"Any Time You're Ready there, C.B."

uncle

susan28
05-29-2007, 23:45
TSTTTTDD!!! now that's what i call a party line :laughabove:

samurairabbi
05-29-2007, 23:58
TSTTTTDD!!! now that's what i call a party line :laughabove:
You and I can have our own private code, Suze. We can talk about getting "tested" together, and the outside world won't have a clue to what is going on!

samurairabbi
05-30-2007, 16:07
We lowly (blah, blah) Dungeon Peons would like to thank you exalted (blah, blah) Penthouse Residents for granting us permission to begin moving in heavy equipment on Thursday evening for the Insurrection work sessions. That extra Waltzing Matilda chorus performed by the marginally in-tune 10-Ring partiers might not win any Grammys for performance quality, but it did get the message across to the Dungeon types anxiously awaiting approval for their "non-standard" request.

To show our appreciation for your most gracious approval of our possibly presumptuous request in this scheduling matter, the Dung Cru will assume the cost of running the Tuesday-thru-Thursday Post-POST celebration of the quashing of the Dungeon Insurrection, thus achieving a smooth transition between the Monday post-celebration of the glorious 10-Ring victory, and the beginning of the Friday TGIF 10-Ring Facility blowout. Hey, we owe you one!

susan28
05-31-2007, 02:47
You and I can have our own private code, Suze. We can talk about getting "tested" together, and the outside world won't have a clue to what is going on!

::nodding:: expression approved. :thumbsup:

another fine contribution from the Dungeon Linguistics Unit!

samurairabbi
06-01-2007, 21:54
::nodding:: expression approved. :thumbsup:

another fine contribution from the Dungeon Linguistics Unit!
Thank you, Suze. So gracious a compliment from the esteemed Susan28 is especially appreciated!

A special event tonight: the 10-Ring Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things will meet tonight in special plenipotentiary session. All interested 10-Ringers are invited to attend and contribute to the stacking effort.

susan28
06-01-2007, 22:09
ah, finally, a golden opportunity! i contribute this strongbox full of Ammo In Calibres I Don't Own Weapons In..

WOOOOHOOOoooo closet space!! imma run right out and buy some new shoes :supergrin:

samurairabbi
06-02-2007, 09:20
Permit me the temerity to gently remind the hungover 10-Ringers that formup for the Dungeon Insurrection counterattack is in two hours. The beer service to assist morale maintenance is already in place.

We ask for 10-Ring cooperation in one minor matter: Please swing out the left-most arm of the triple envelopment attack by an additional 200 meters. Last night, one of the concrete trucks blew a trannie, and the delay means the paving in that area is not quite ready to bear the weight of those involved in the forthright attack meant to relieve the beleagured airdropped troops. To compensate for the additional time needed in the re-routing, the Dungeon troops facing you in this sector will retreat especially rapidly.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Bullman
06-02-2007, 09:53
It's saturday, no return to rendundancy Sammy?:supergrin:

susan28
06-02-2007, 12:15
Permit me the temerity to gently remind the hungover 10-Ringers that formup for the Dungeon Insurrection counterattack is in two hours. The beer service to assist morale maintenance is already in place.

we have a situation here.. apparently some of the Dungeon "extras" we acquired from the Borg last week aren't hip to the "arrangement".. BULL!! TAZZ!! check the hallways, i'll try to keep them off the balconies..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/sniperkitty.jpg

Bullman
06-02-2007, 12:36
Okay, I am confused, That is Sammy's quote, yet it says that I said it. Is there some sort of copyright infringement that I need to consult the 10 ring legal division about???

susan28
06-02-2007, 13:05
we've been hacked! Sammi!! those extras are your responsibility..

also, the beach is strewn with half-clothed, semi-conscious Lagoon Girls left over from last night's pre-Insurrection festivities, please take an inventory..

VN350X10
06-02-2007, 16:41
All under control susan, I'll personally take care of the partially clothed/conscious Lagoon Girls..

uncle:dancingbanana:

susan28
06-02-2007, 17:40
excellent, uncle.. well that was an unexpected turn.. hopefully someone had the forethought to roll the cameras, ahsame to waste perfectly good ratings!

samurairabbi
06-02-2007, 18:08
It's saturday, no return to rendundancy Sammy?:supergrin:
The return to asking pardon for redundancy does not begin until the post-Insurrection celebration is completed. That COULD be a while.

samurairabbi
06-02-2007, 20:17

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/sniperkitty.jpg Insight into this sniper's thinking:

"Damn! A perfect bead on an unsuspecting target ... and here I sit without opposable thumbs!"

G33
06-03-2007, 05:29

G33
06-03-2007, 15:22
The Pirate-Borg Fleet Command will supply new material to the engineer crew.
:supergrin: :pirates:
Yar!