08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 3 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Tazz10m
07-29-2001, 07:27
But that doesn't mean you can drive a racecar backwards as fast as forwards!

Speaking of which, i think The 10 Ring needs an international speedway...

Make it so.

http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
07-30-2001, 16:51
Actually, Tazz, the Superspeedway addition would be premature. We are (as I am sure you know) now coordinating with several U.S. cities which are putting together bids for the 2012 Olympic games. The superb 10-Ring facility is attracting attention as a possible venue for the firearms events; our indoor and outdoor facilities have gained nationwide fame. This possibility must, I believe, take precedence over auto racing. If the 10-Ring poobahs think I am wrong in this orientation, please convene a special 10-Ring Board Meeting as soon as you can assemble a sober quorum, and we will resolve this question. As usual, Mongo can cater the meeting.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]

cheygriz
07-30-2001, 17:05
We'll sell you the technology for the new type 5 transpossaratur. But the price is HIGH!!!

Locutus

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?

Tazz10m
07-30-2001, 17:25
Sam, you're wrong. The Olympic's are easy.

Little Napolian Loco Cuticles... ***sigh***

Mongo, gas the little loco and give him a little taste of your beans... then toss in a match and melt his heart with your special "Creme de la Super Nova Vaboum Flambe"... he'll love that!

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
07-30-2001, 17:49
Locie, baby! Good to hear your voice! Look, we can deal! We dig your technology, you dig our parties! Get yourself down here; you and the Penthouse/Dungeon Biggies can get the deal framed out, and then we can turn it over to the techies and beancounters to get the details nailed down while we retire to the Lagoon to unwind! Talk to me! This is a doable deal!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]

Tazz10m
07-31-2001, 04:54
Samurai, get Agrip dude! We don't make deals with darkies, we trash them and take their goodies.

Time to up you Ginko dose.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

mado
07-31-2001, 05:22
verythingEay Iay ypetay siay omeingcay utoay niay igPay atinLay. TFWay?

G33
07-31-2001, 05:25
The code combo is "42."

cheygriz
07-31-2001, 05:49
Samu,

We Borg dig parties! Only one of us has to attend and we all experience it!

Have your drones get in touch with our drones. We can deal!

Locutus

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?

samurairabbi
07-31-2001, 17:04
Let's rock, Locie! My people are on the way now; they're looking forward to knocking back brews with your Borg drone crowd during negotiation breaks.
-- I have a hot item to propose, and I didn't want you to hear about it first via your drone channels; you might think I am setting up some kind of third-person scam. Here it is: Your group consciousness shtick DOES let you all enjoy the partying of a single clone; this really stretches that Single Membership you have in mind. Picture this, though: FOUR of your crew partying SIMULTANEOUSLY at the Logoon blowouts! Your whole mob can then rock, not to one stream of consciousness, but rather FOUR! Ultimate sensory overload, baby! PLUS, if you properly stack the gender identities of the four drones, you could really get some ... ahh, how to say it ... "synchronized thematic perception enjoyment edification"! Can't do that with only one clone on the scene! We'll cut you a deal on the family, group, distributed, or whatever the hell you want to call the membership! Think about it, LC-of-B! Maximize the pleasure!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

MakeMineA10mm
07-31-2001, 18:11
ATTENTION TAZZ:

Originally posted by samurairabbi:
Let's rock, Locie! My people are on the way now; they're looking forward to knocking back brews with your Borg drone crowd during negotiation breaks.

At the risk of sounding like the play-ground tattle-tale: Sammi is not following the directives set down by the 10-Ring Penthouse Executive Committee of the Full Board, vis-a-vis your earlier statement that we do not deal with the dark side...

I feel it is my imperitive to bring up that he is also failing to be held accountable for the extra 4.6% embezzlement rate he is charging, above and beyond the authorized rate of 35%...

(Normally, Sammi, I wouldn't blow the whistle on such a hospitable host, but dealing with the Borg!!!!!!, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!)

samurairabbi
07-31-2001, 19:35
Aaahhhh ... MakeMineAMonkeyManPartDeux, recheck the minutes of that Penthouse Board meeting. There was a quorum at the START of the meeting, but by the time the Borg Policy Directive came to a vote, too many members were passed out under the table for any vote to be considered valid.
-- Tazz, MMA, I know they are the Borg, but this is truly the kick-ass marketing opportunity of all time! We will be able to rip off their revenue AND their technology, and they will be PAYING US while we do it! If we send the hit team to blow away their cube in the usual manner, it would disrupt our August party schedule. Trust me, do it my way!
-- There is another important aspect to this deal. Per your directive, we are in the middle of BOTH negotiations for the 2012 Olympics AND the building of the Superspeedway. If we simply blow away the Borg, we would be pegged as just another bunch of macho gun-loving characters shooting a really mean caliber. When the Borg deal hits the papers, everyone will know we are a creative, financially savvy, marketing intensive, and SUPREMELY AND SUPERBLY COMPETENT bunch of macho gun-loving characters etc., etc., etc. That enhanced image can really boost our leverage to get financing!
-- MMA, the embezzlement overage is 4.0%, not 4.6%; such exaggeration is contrary to your usually classy style. I will release the 35%/39% explanation after the Brickyard 400 this Sunday is in the books.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

cheygriz
08-01-2001, 08:10
Samu,

Yeah, fair enough. We'll spring for four memberships. We'll deduct it from the price of the Transpossaratur.

Hey, we've got male, female, and several species in between. Ever watch a couple of Gem Hadar making out?

BTW, don't sweat Tazz and the board. We recently assililated Yoda. We'll have Yoda in Tazzs' mind shortly. They'll be playing some really neat little "Dark Side" games. It should be fun watching him twitch and jump around. If you wish, after the fun, we can have Yoda feed him to Jabba the Hutt.

Locutus

------------------

Tazz10m
08-01-2001, 08:31
Sammi, this is why you are in the dungeon (with a "hole"), and I am in the palace on the throne (with a handle).

The 10 Ring Tahitian Lagoon Pool and Spa is for MEMBERS ONLY. The Lagoon area could be used for wholesale slaughter, but then we (read: you and Mongo and the rest of the dungeon crew) would have to clean it up. It would also create a bio-hazard, and the 10 Ring Tahitan Tanning Girls might fall off their shoes stumbling or slipping on missed Borg parts or fluids and break a nail. We can't have that. We also know that the pigs won't eat Borg, and i can't blame them.

We already have them held in our tractor beam, targeted, and ready to be collectively exterminated out of existence at the pull of a trigger. We are just entertaining ourselves with their collective group squirming. Sammi, if you had a 10mm and were a full member, you would know this because you would have been invited to "our" little party. (Actually, it's a BIG party, but we 10 Ringers already know that and don't want non-members to feel too bad being left out.)

Loca Boy is just trying to make a last ditch attempt to get out of Hell like his brother Azazel and cohorts tried to do when they asked Enoch to intercede for them. If you studied your history, you'd know that it didn't work, and it won't work now either.

Sammi, get right, or get left.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-01-2001, 11:46
Understood, Tazz. At least, don't do anything extreme until the Borg check clears.
-- One other thing, Tazz: check your in-box. The initial architects' conceptual drawing for the superspeedway is in it. We want your feedback on whether the number 5 banked turn is harmoniously placed in relation to the kilometer range, the supplemental beach area of the Tahitian Lagoon, and the salmon-fishing operation on the north property line. Have the Executive Board check it out if you can catch them in an (admittedly rare) sober moment.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Tazz10m
08-01-2001, 17:26
Don't worry, we won't do anything "extreme" before we get done cleaning out all Dork, i mean Borg, assets.

Better check those plans again, the Speedway is 10 miles from the Lagoon so we can have some peace and quite while soaking in the spa getting those great massages and contemplating the subtle nuances of Reality... I think you might be looking at the plans for the 10 Ring Olympic Village & Grand Olympic Stadium which has a great view of Chinook Bay with the Salmon Fishing Pier adjacent to the 10 Ring Marina & Aquatic Park which is adjacent to the Tahitan Lagoon Pool & Spa.

Make sure i also get those plans for the new 10 Ring Riccochet Ride and also the Big 10 Rock'n Recoil Ride so i can review them over the weekend out on the boat. Btw, what the hell happened to Nugent and that concert he promised to do for our next big InterGalactic Kegger? Make sure you get a commitment with a signature before he runs off to Africa again.

Ok... time for some Chinese food and a good massage.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

cheygriz
08-02-2001, 14:10
Tazz,

Locutus and the Borg boards asses have been laminated! We are all now under 10 Ring control! For the time being, we are concealing this fact from Samu and the general public because we are so in-bare-assed, so don't be surprised if we seem to act like their old selves for a while.

Do whatever you want to. You no longer have to worry about us. (Of course, I, Cheygriz, owes big time for not caring about our little "us problem")

------------------

Note: Please disregard the following Borg caused computer glitch.

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m (edited 08-02-2001).]

MakeMineA10mm
08-03-2001, 16:08
Originally posted by cheygriz:
Tazz,

No fair editing my posts, dude. Foul play!

Hmmmmm,,, It seems the 10-Ring has assimilated the BORG!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/smile.gif http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/smile.gif http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/smile.gif

cheygriz
08-03-2001, 18:29
Tazz,

No fair editing my posts, dude. Foul play!

------------------

Tazz10m
08-03-2001, 22:52
See how when the Borg lose they use false accusations to place the blame of their weaknesses on others to try to save face after making claims of being so all mighty and powerful.

WE, The 10 Ring, ARE THE LAMINATORS! WE have the power. WE have the technology. WE have the 10 Ring Tahitian Tropics Girls! WE have the POOL. WE have the BBQ. Heck, WE have the BEER!

You, Locutus, have a broken down square blocky space ship badly in need of new paint, that is full of broken down Borg, laminated to the walls, that have collectively under estimated the power of the Ring of 10... again...

NEVER under estimate the 10 Ring! (Heck, we got Samurai in the dungeon!)

Btw, we are now in the process of converting your ship into a intergalactic brewery, pub, and nightclub... so sit back and enjoy the ride! http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------

10 Ringer #1

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m (edited 08-04-2001).]

G33
08-04-2001, 11:38
Species 1473 is in for trouble now!

Tazz10m
08-04-2001, 13:11
Don't worry, Cheygriz, we will reverse the assimulation of your body with Locutus of the Borg. The Borg will never again assimulate and possess the sacred bodies and minds of our esteemed 10 Ring members. You will be free once more!

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-05-2001, 13:21
Locutie, baby! Don't get warped out by Tazz and his overwriting. It's a power thing with him; the Dungeon Crew is used to it. We just boost the weekly vig a bit to compensate for his la-di-da "me Tarzan" trip, and the board goes along with it as long as we can keep a positive cash flow.
-- We've got a wrinkle with your claim that you have secretly assimilated the 10-Ring Penthouse gang and are keeping it secret for your own nefarious reasons. Well, TCofB, you and I are suave sophisticated men of the world, but some of the younger Dungeon staffers are a little skeptical; your claim is a little too "convenient" for the sharp minds down here in the dungeon. So, we are asking for a little demo. A really simple one that won't blow your cover: Just have the 10-Ring board show at the next meeting that they understand the nuances of double-entry accounting, accelerated depreciation computation, tax shelter writeoffs, asset value amortization schedules, and discounted cash flow projection. If they comprehend this stuff, then we WILL believe you secretly control their primitive 10-Ring mentalities (pardon my redundancy).
-- Must end this transmission for now; the Southerners among us are really warped out because a Yankee won the Indy Nascar race today. Check out the psyches of some of the Rebels you have assimilated, and you will realize that we really have to work to get things back to normal after a warp-out like this.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

cheygriz
08-06-2001, 05:00
Don't..... force us.... to USE The Transpossaratur. You will rue the day!!!!

Locutus

MakeMineA10mm
08-06-2001, 14:56
WHEW!!!!!

Thank Goodness that Eric got GlockTalk moved to the new server before we hit 13 pages... This was a quite timely move, which has preserved our little thread here...

I think we should go ahead and allow Samurai to temporarily increase the embezzlement rate above the limit of 35% to the current 39.6% as long as all the extra mis-appropriated funds are funneled to Eric for server expenses...

G33
08-07-2001, 03:00
Call for the vote.
Table any discussion.

(Sammy, my cut please?)

Sean Foran
08-07-2001, 10:07
Well it took me 3 different trips to the board to read the monster. May I just say "LONG LIVE THE BEAST"

------------------
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure"

Sean Foran
08-07-2001, 10:10
Well it took me 3 different trips to the board to read the monster. May I just say "LONG LIVE THE BEAST"

------------------

Sean Foran
08-07-2001, 10:13
Oh man the BEAST ate my lunch. Must be Forvolkava

------------------

G33
08-07-2001, 16:20
Sean, Good job! BTW the answer was 42.

G35, Interesting...

Sammi, Where is my cut...?

Tazz, Who do you want taken out next?

BikesNGuns
08-08-2001, 20:39
You are probably wondering what you are all doing in this thread... I! and Evil fan of the ALMIGHTY .45ACP round have lured all of you 10MM followers into an Endless chat thread! While you where trapped in here, My .45ACP associates have set up GlockTalker Traps in ALL the other Clubhouses... By now... The BigDawgs have taken control of the Server!!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(petting hairless Feline)

------------------
Marlin Model 60 .22LR
Ruger P95DC 9MM
Glock G21 .45ACP
Yamaha Vmax VMX12
"Now, You See, Evil Will Always Triumph, Because Good Is Dumb." ~ Dark Helmet

Tazz10m
08-09-2001, 14:19
G33, take BikesNguns out and help him pick out a nice 10mm. Looks like Locutus got into the LowDawgs, i mean the ChowHounds, i mean the PooDawgs, i mean the SlowDawgs.... awww darnit! i mean the 45Yappers... man... i just can't get it right... the DAWGS..... ok... lets just leave it at that...

Scuze me, i got to swing...

AaaaaaAaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Wwwwweeeeee!!!!!
Jungle Boogie... Jungle Boogie.... http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

oOO!!! Jane, BABY!!!

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-10-2001, 03:12
(Tazz, you seem ... distracted ...; let me handle the Bikes situation for you. No charge, just a standard Dungeon accomodation for the Penthouse crowd.)
-- Bikes, you lack comprehension of the subtle balance of karmic harmony that is the source of the GlockTalk power. We WELCOME the takeover you have described! You may believe you have CONTROL, but actually all you are doing is keeping the scut-work from hassling the 10-Ring departments. The Penthouse crew remains free to revel in its uninhibited depraved debauchery. The Dungeon crew remains free to rip off the cash flow for its own purposes, construct really creative tax dodges, and enjoy the favors of the Tahitian Lagoon facility whenever we want. (Ya, Tazz! I know you think we are securely locked down here in the dungeon, but your guards are SO easy to bribe! You might consider giving them raises.) Why should any of us care about your bit-crunching system facilities control! Try stopping at the Lagoon for a day; I'll set you up with a guest membership. I think you will get so mellow that you will say to hell with the traps!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

MakeMineA10mm
08-10-2001, 15:06
I sense an imbalance in The Force. Could it be, Page 13?!?!?!

samurairabbi
08-10-2001, 15:18
Actually, MMAMonkeyManPartDeuxForRightNow, I think the imbalance you sense is actually the Borg learning how to be party animals! Should be interesting.

Sta. 18
08-10-2001, 17:21
Little by little the night turns around
Counting the leaves which tremble in the dawn
Notices leaning on each other and yearning
Under the leaves the swallow is resting

Set the controls for the heart of the sun

On to the mountain watching the Watcher
Breaking the darkness, breaking the grapevine
The moment your flaw is run to your shadow
Notice the shadow that reopens the vine

Heart of the sun

Breaking the shape of his questions for ever
When the sun will fall in the evening
Will he remember the lesson I gave him

Heart of the sun

Sta. 18
08-10-2001, 18:29
Sun turnin' 'round with graceful motion
We're setting off with soft explosion
Bound for a star with fiery oceans
It's so very lonely, you're a hundred light years from home

Freezing red deserts turn to dark
Energy here in every part
It's so very lonely, you're six hundred light years from home

It's so very lonely, you're a thousand light years from home
It's so very lonely, you're a thousand light years from home

Bell flight fourteen you now can land
See you on Aldebaran, safe on the green desert sand
It's so very lonely, you're two thousand light years from home
It's so very lonely, you're two thousand light years from home

samurairabbi
08-10-2001, 18:48
Sta. 18, you been hangin' around Orange County TOO long!

G33
08-10-2001, 19:08
Taking them out...
Boss Tazz.

Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp!!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg...

Done.
EOM

Rusty Phillips
08-10-2001, 22:01
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(petting hairless Feline)

[/B]

things that make you go hmmmm?!

Tazz10m
08-11-2001, 03:41
Sammi, do you remember the part in Time Bandits at the end when God told them about how he let them take the map? Yeah.....

G33, great job, as always. Check your bank account, i think you'll be pleased. Oh, one more little thing, could you have a little "talk" with the infamous little Kosher Sushi Boy and remind him of what is place in life is? Thanks...

Ok...well, I've got to get back to the bikini's... ciao for now. Oh, and G33, stop by when you get done... i got a little "gift" for ya... http://glocktalk.gunserver.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------

10 Ringer #1

G33
08-13-2001, 16:09
Welcome Susan of the Psycho-History Council.

Feel free to join us in the library off of the main buffet room--Just across from the range and lagoon.

Dimensional dark energy cycles are open for discussion this week. I have submitted that 70% of Borg sub-structure is composed of this energy as a starting point for the null-theory. Our current working theory is that a 10mm round hitting dark matter initiated the big bang and spun off the dark energy now being suspected in the negative gravity computations that justify an expanding universe. But... I digress...

Join us for the nice refreshments and watch the sunset at the end of the Universe.

VN350X10
08-13-2001, 16:30
TO MY BRETHERN;
BikesNGuns is beyond the limit - to shoot a lowly .45 and ride a yamasnicker I hereby vote for immidiate termination!
May he be forever condemmed to associate with 9mm beings!
S.Rabbi - I didn't see you in St.Paul, so could you please Fed-Ex my % of the embezzeled funds? I might not have gas money for the next USPSA or GSSF match, & it's WAY too far to walk. VN350X10

Tazz10m
08-13-2001, 16:51
M,M,M,M,M,M,MONKEY!!!

MONKEY!!! http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

We all come in as dust
We all go out as dust
We become the sunset
We become the sunrise
We all start again
We never end
We life cycle
We Love

------------------

10 Ringer #1

susan
08-13-2001, 18:54
I sense a tremor in the force that I haven't felt since my brother defeated the Emperor, and saved our father.

Luke is coming. AND THE FORCE IS WITH HIM!.

Leia

------------------
A place where only the police have guns is called a police state

10 Ring #1919

samurairabbi
08-14-2001, 02:25
Welcome, Leia! That tremor you feel is probably the music from the never-ending Penthouse blowout; they do keep us busy on food and beverage service to keep the party flowing.

-- IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT --

Da' Rabbi wishes to apologize to all concerned for an incorrect statement made on an earlier post in this categorically demented thread. I stated that the 35% embezzlement authorization voted by the 10-Ring board was invalid because too many members present were passed out under the table when the vote was taken. In a moment of clear lucid thinking (admittedly a rarity for ANY 10-Ring Board member), one member (who has requested anonymity) pointed out that the presence of a quorum is determined at the BEGINNING of the meeting; a quorum established at that time is maintained even if the bulk of those present have passed out in an advanced state of inebriation. ONLY for a ROLL CALL vote must a member be coherent enough to respond to his/her called name to cast a vote. The 35% vote was NOT a roll call vote, and is therefore valid even if the majority of those members present were incapable of specifying which way was UP!
-- The Dungeon Parliamentarian consulted our extensive procedural library, and confirmed the anonymous 10-Ring member's statement. I therefore retract my original contention; I publicly acknowledge the legality of the Board's 35% limit which we Dungeon staffers are ignoring. At least we down here in the dungeon can take additional satisfaction that we are now acting in defiance of a valid legislative action; it is more fun to flout the law rather than undermine it. (Hey, you rugged cantankerous individualistic 10-Ringers know how much fun you can have by defying the mandates of authority.)

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

G33
08-14-2001, 16:47
A true moment to remember: Page 13 and Sammi's epithany of logic.
We live in truely astounding times.
Where is the spell checker...

Ah, Deep Thought, what to do?

Tazz10m
08-15-2001, 18:08
Ah, Deep Thought, what to do?

USE IT!

------------------

10 Ringer #1

cheygriz
08-16-2001, 15:26
Samu,

Will you have any good single malt Scotch at the Galactic kegger?

I get kind of anti-social when deprived of it, and I carry a G-20 on each hip.

------------------
NRA- Because Washington and Jefferson aren't here to protect us anymore.

samurairabbi
08-16-2001, 16:06
Cheygriz/Locutie:
-- 13 year old imported okay?
-- One minor detail to be resolved, by the way: WHEN is the next IG Kegger? The Dungeon staff has been fully engaged in planning the superspeedway, the Olympic bid, and the Borg membership implementation; we have been just barely able to find the time to draw the usual 39% embezzlement rate, let alone setting up another blowout. If the 10-Ring board has set the date for the next IGK, let us know down here via the usual channels.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Tazz10m
08-17-2001, 11:10
Quit wasting time trying to recruit the damned Borg and just kill them instead.

My gosh, get your priorities straight! The Borg don't have any money! What are you thinking?

Repeat after me: "KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL..."

MY GOSH Samurai, how do you think you're going to make it to the Group W bench? Likewise, how do you think you're going to think if you don't get a 10mm??? Did Tojo's thinking work??? NO! Sheeeesh! Stupid damned dungeon scumb! *sigh*

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-17-2001, 15:45
( ... sigh ... ) Tazz, somewhere in that Eiffel Tower that is your in-basket is a copy of the Penthouse/Dungeon Jurisdictional Responsibility Agreement. Let me review one provision of it: RIPPING OFF the Borg is a DUNGEON prerogative, BLOWING AWAY the Borg is a PENTHOUSE prerogative! You want the Borg atomized, you DO IT YOURSELF! The Dungeon crew may rip off you Penthouse guys in 15 ways before breakfast, but we would NEVER usurp your macho destructive initiatives!
-- Don't know where you're coming from with that "Borg have no money" shtick; their check for the first 3 months of their quad-membership deal has cleared their bank. That is MAJOR revenue, bubbelah!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Glockeneger
08-17-2001, 19:10
Man to think I am the one who mentioned the Borg in the first place. What would be real cool would be the Borg vs Aliens vs Predator vs Godzilla. YOu see the Borg would lose out in a big way. First the Aliens would walk all over them and the predator would have a turkey shoot against the Aliens. Godzilla would win the day because the borg could not simulate him due to being so big. and remember what happened to the other ufo dude that messed with him. Godzilla would not be able to eat the aliens due to there acid content. no one likes heart burn. The predator wants no part of godzilla his little knife is no match for the big lizards radioactive breath. So you see a little imagination and everyone gets there asses kicked. Go Godzilla!!

Tazz10m
08-18-2001, 16:22
Samurai, for once you're right... never send a boy to do a mans job. And on that note, Glockeneger has volunteered to do the job, to destroy the Borg, like a man. Since he obviously has a firm grasp on the gravity of the situation, and since he admits to having "invited" the Borg to our nice quiet little neck of the galaxy, weeeell then, who better to do the manly man thing and KICK some Borg ASS!

Glockeneger, you just take care of the setting up of the ass kicking and i will make sure we have the 10 Rings award winning "10 Ring Pictures" movie crew out there to capture every exploding, parts flying, chunk spinning, foot smashing, fluid spewing, blood splattering, gut wrenching, alien freaking, eye popping, bust thrusting, sex filled, incredible moment recorded forever and soon to be out on DVD! With, of course, our very own new and unsurpassed RAD (Real Audio Dimension) Sound!

Samurai, the Borg may have a little money... but they have NOTHING compared to what we are going to make off this movie! Especially since we now have the technological ability to distribute this movie 100 times the speed of light to every galaxy out there, thanks to our wonderful new distribution syndicate.

I just love it when a plan comes together.

It'ssssssssssssssss SHOW TIME!!! http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-19-2001, 09:32
Tazz! Bubbelah! You da' man! Great concept! I can see a 3000 theater opening weekend for this one! You say the word, we'll get it rolling! The Dungeon investment bank and tax consultants are ready to go! I see Stallone, Van Damm, or maybe Segal in the lead! (Maybe Harrison Ford if we want to target the more intellectual crowd.) Throw in Rachel Leigh Cook as the love interest; killer box office, baby! You give the word, it will happen!
-- Crazy thing: the Borg membership payments will be the seed capital that finances the movie about their destruction! Is this justice, or what!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

cheygriz
08-19-2001, 10:40
Actually, I was hoping for 18 year old Glenlivet. If unavailable, I would settle for some good Bombay Sapphire gin.

If you can't get that either, try for Romulan brandy, or a good vintage of Klingon blood Wine.

I'm really not hard to please, but I won't drink blended swill.

------------------

Glockeneger
08-20-2001, 10:05
ok I am working on the script so stay tuned this might not be pg rated

kestrou
08-20-2001, 13:20
Like the vast majority of mankind, I lived for years oblivious to the machinations, the "unseen guiding hand" as it were, that actually controls all that was, all that is, and all that ever will be.

Joyful in my ignorance, plinking 9mm ammo, I was content with the status quo, satisfied to be a pawn in the plans of the hidden “powers that be”: the Illuminati, the Free Masons, the Federal Reserve, and, as I now discover: the 10-Ring – the most secret inner circle that guided the guides.

It was easy to be unconscious of the “real world”, it’s all been so cleverly disguised: the vast majority of auto-shooters throw lead downrange in small/fast 9mm packages or big/slow .45 slugs and are taught “that’s the way it is” – AND THEY BELIEVE IT! Sure there are a few red herrings thrown in, the 357 Sig and the .40, but both are carefully crafted so as not to upset the “natural order of things” as given and accepted.

But the reality craftsmanship goes way beyond the focus of our little world of shot and powder. The Savants control so much, but hide it all so well. Though the churning economy during the Clinton administration and the undying loyalty to the Cubs appear now, in retrospect, to have been clearly an act of “trying to hard to throw off the scent” of those who might discover The Truth.

The Truth came to me when I was looking for a tool to augment my pitiful 9mm arsenal of a G-17 and a G-19. I knew the answer to my search was going to be a G-21, I mean, that’s what everybody shoots, right?! But somewhere, at the end of my thoughts, I heard a voice that said in a hollow echo:

10mm

and I knew I had to find out what it meant, had to find out if it was right. I’d been a member of GlockTalk for over a year but had never ventured into The 10-Ring (soooo close to The Truth), I’d never learned the secret that Skevlar had unknowlingly released, lo, these 7½ months ago.

So I read The Truth of 08:40 PM and I sit here this evening brothers with my first 10mm cannon in my hand. The first sun has set on me and my G-20; and it is good.

I join you now in whatever way this humble servant of the round may assist in our mission.

Respectfully,

kestrou

------------------
Niner's Club #2112
Wheelhouse Club #2112
10-Ring Club #2113

Tazz10m
08-20-2001, 13:29
Ahhhh simcha!

Break out the challah!

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-20-2001, 14:25
Damn, Kestrou! That is SOME KIND of writing! Mongo was moved to tears when he read it. Your first six months of membership payments at the Tahitian Lagoon will be covered by the Dungeon crew. Tazz, this guy is DEFINITELY Penthouse material! (Of course, we may draw on his talent for our Dungeon doubletalk sequences.)

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

kestrou
08-21-2001, 02:59
SammyRabble,

You're a Hoosier?! See you at the Indy Gun Show this coming weekend?

I'll be wearing a "Hard Glock" T-Shirt and will have a Tahitian gal on my left arm (also in formal Glock regalia).

If there are any needs to topple a government, pump a septic tank, convert a virgin, change a tire, or other dastardly machinations required in service to The Round - I'm up for it!

kestrou

------------------
Niner's Club #2112
Wheelhouse Club #2112
10-Ring Club #2113

cheygriz
08-21-2001, 10:34
Kestrou,

AAhhhhhh, it has taken you long to see the truth, Grasshopper. But you have seen it. so many things that the world believes to be real, are not! And many can not see the truth. They are mislead, and refuse to see the truth! You are fortunate that you have seen, Grasshopper. You will never again be mislead by the Cooperites!

------------------

MakeMineA10mm
08-21-2001, 16:46
Ahhh... I love new members... As Official Penthouse Sergeant-At-Arms, I get to teach him the secret handshake, issue the de-coder ring, and unlock the cabinet with The 10mm Sceptor for Tazz to 'knight' the newbie.

Everyone break out the black cloaks with red hoods! This is a FORMAL OCCASION!!!!!!

Sammy,
Please inform Mongo to light the sign with the eye-over-pyramid, so all other members will know the induction ceremony is going on... (Of course, we Penthouse crew need not worry about any other arrangements, since you and dungeon staff are taking care of the catering, correct?)

MakeMineA10mm
08-21-2001, 16:51
Originally posted by Tazz10m:
Repeat after me: "KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL..."

MY GOSH Samurai, how do you think you're going to make it to the Group W bench?

"Officer, I cannot tell a lie....... I put that envelope at the bottom of that 1/2 ton of garbage."

Tazz10m
08-22-2001, 15:47
If there are any needs to topple a government, pump a septic tank, convert a virgin, change a tire, or other dastardly machinations required in service to The Round - I'm up for it!

Kestrou, you don't have to do that! That's what we have SamuraiRabblerouser and the rest of the dungeon staff for! http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

MMA10, i know that, i was with you, i helped you, remember? I still can't get over all those 8x10 glossies with all the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-22-2001, 15:56
Tazz, MMA: Better get something more serious than littering on the rap sheet, or you will be in serious doo-doo with your fellow arrestees! I suggest Disturbing The Peace.
-- Kestrou, I will be at the Gun Show on Friday. Stay alert.
-- MMA, the pyramid light will be lit up as you request. If you see it blinking, just ignore it. That is our signal to the black helicopter pilots that they are cleared to land here and party hardy! The Borg are not the only ones we have subverted!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

WESHOOT2
08-22-2001, 22:01
Apparently some fool has fired my new "BLACK HOLE" 10mm ammo.

------------------

"All my ammo is factory ammo"

MakeMineA10mm
08-23-2001, 15:43

MMA10, i know that, i was with you, i helped you, remember? I still can't get over all those 8x10 glossies with all the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each.

Yes, and friends Officer Obie was, as he took away our belts so we wouldn't hang ourselves for littering...

cheygriz
08-24-2001, 09:36
How dare you put the word out on the black helo squadron!!!! That's top secret!

What are you? Some kind of DemocRat or something?

------------------

Tazz10m
08-24-2001, 17:23
Ya know, i think i'm feel'n a couple'a bars come'n on...

Ya just walk right down, it's around the back, just a half a mile from the railroad track. You can get anything you want.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

cheygriz
08-25-2001, 05:26
I wander how a B&B would taste made with Romulan Brandy?

------------------

MakeMineA10mm
08-25-2001, 13:43
I made a sharp turn off the road, but luckily I didn't go into the mountain.... I went over the cliff. I was going 150mph and going 500 ft strait down....

samurairabbi
08-25-2001, 13:45
... except Alice ...

TKM
08-25-2001, 15:53
....father rapers?!, mother stabbers...
Do you consider yourself rehabilitated?

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.

AirTech
08-26-2001, 02:15
Oh yes...Alice!
Alice was a fine lad. And a finer lad he'd been had it not been for his father, the priest.

------------------
AirTech
G17 & G21
Big Dawg #693
Niner #41

Tazz10m
08-26-2001, 05:07
Alice is a woman, a fine one, and she has a resturant, and i can get anything i want there, excepting Alice.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

G33
08-26-2001, 08:27
Take two cup cakes and call me in the morning. RX

Sta. 18
08-27-2001, 10:17
This reply was written by an infinite number of monkeys banging away on an infinite number of typewriters over an infinite period of time.

kestrou
08-27-2001, 12:12
Sta. 18 - that reply was pretty short for an infinite number of monkeys over an infinite time - they must be typing (nearly) infinitely slow!

kestrou

------------------
Niner's Club #2112
Wheelhouse Club #2112
10-Ring Club #2113

samurairabbi
08-27-2001, 12:22
What would an infinitely large object look like if viewed from an infinitely long distance?

Tazz10m
08-27-2001, 13:19
Infinite, of course. http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------

10 Ringer #1

samurairabbi
08-27-2001, 15:21
African infinite or European infinite?

MakeMineA10mm
08-27-2001, 15:54
African infinite or European infinite?

I, I don't know....

AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

Tazz10m
08-27-2001, 16:43
Absolute infinite.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

Sta. 18
08-28-2001, 03:26
The same monkeys also typed out a near exact copy of Shakespeare's Hamlet. However,in the place of act II, there was an exact copy of the script from the Brady Bunch episode where Cousin Oliver is first introduced.

Coincidence? I think not.

thisaway
08-28-2001, 08:05
Rabbi,
It would look like any other infinitely large object being viewed from an infinitely long distance.

------------------
10 Ring #5744,.40 #111,Wheelhouse #452,Niners'#147,.357Sig

There is one inalienable rule in a gunfight: YOU MUST HAVE A GUN. If you don't have a gun, you shouldn't participate in a gunfight.

samurairabbi
08-29-2001, 18:26
So if you've seen one infinitely large object from an infinitely long distance, I guess you've seen them all.
-- I just want to say ... Oh, I missed it ... I'll have to wait for it to come around again ...

G33
08-30-2001, 01:46
Improbability drive...
May or may not be driving this thread.
I may or may not have said that.
So who will have the monkey for the dreaded page 14?

thisaway
08-30-2001, 08:11
Rabbi,
When the feeling comes along, sit down and wait until it's gone.

You aren't one of the silent masses inflicted with CRS are you?

CRS: Can't Remember S**t! http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/supergrin.gif

------------------
10 Ring #5744,.40 #111,Wheelhouse #452,Niners'#147,.357Sig

There is one inalienable rule in a gunfight: YOU MUST HAVE A GUN. If you don't have a gun, you shouldn't participate in a gunfight.

Tazz10m
08-30-2001, 18:33
Probably.

Here it comes again...

------------------

10 Ringer #1

MakeMineA10mm
09-01-2001, 11:10
"you can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant"

(Did you ever think that it actually might be THIS Alice that Grace Slick was singing about, when she sang, "Go ask Alice"?)

[Metaphysical discussion/dissertation flame suit on]

Xelloss
09-01-2001, 12:17
Remember... That... is a secret! ^_^

------------------
Xelloss The Myst. Priest
Big Dawg #2001
NRA

"Sore wa... Himitsudesu!"
("That... is a secret!")

Tazz10m
09-01-2001, 14:06
(Did you ever think that it actually might be THIS Alice that Grace Slick was singing about, when she sang, "Go ask Alice"?)

Ahhh... no... no i didn't... hmmmmmm... interesting concept... i'll have to think about that one.

------------------

10 Ringer #1

Tazz10m
09-01-2001, 14:08
14!!!

------------------

10 Ringer #1

Tazz10m
09-01-2001, 18:39
I hear ya... it's make'n me all misty eyed...

Anybody got a tissue?

------------------

10 Ringer #1

MakeMineA10mm
09-03-2001, 08:39
I hear ya... it's make'n me all misty eyed...

Anybody got a tissue?

"TIS-you?!?"

I hardly even KNOW you!!!!! http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/smile.gif

By the way, even though no one else has pointed it out, as of yet, it hasn't gone completely unnoticed that you are now the MONKEY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tazz10m
09-03-2001, 11:53

------------------

10 Ringer #1

Rusty Phillips
09-04-2001, 09:54
does anyone want
to hear some more haiku or
some tanka siijo?
maybe we'd get a geisha
girl to read us poetry

cheygriz
09-04-2001, 10:23
I've been off on Reisa the last week having an affair with 7 of 9. What's been going on here?

------------------

CastleBravo
09-04-2001, 11:49
Miles Teg, the Supreme Bashar, was glad to discover that the cargo hold of his No-Ship is long enough to set up a 100-meter pistol range for his and the latest Duncan Idaho Ghola's plinking pleasure.

------------------
CastleBravo
10 Ring # 5150
"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong." -- H.L. Mencken
The Pit: http://www.geocities.com/mr_motorhead/index.html

Xelloss
09-04-2001, 18:59
Hee-hee-hee!!! None may know the truth! Why? Because that... is a secret!!!!!!! ^_^

------------------
Xelloss The Myst. Priest
Big Dawg #2001
NRA

"Sore wa... Himitsudesu!"
("That... is a secret!")

samurairabbi
09-05-2001, 08:33
Looks like I am the first to post to 840PM under the new format. Does that make ME the monkeyman (or chimp or gorilla or ... )?

MakeMineA10mm
09-05-2001, 14:14
I don't think so, but now that we've jumped from 14 to 17 pages, with the wave of Eric's magic wand, do we now have to reset the list of all monkey men (or people)?

We'd better call a special meeting of the ten ring board of directors... You, of course, can arrange all catering and party favors from the Dungeon staff, can't you??

Shall we plan on second Tuesday of next week?

samurairabbi
09-13-2001, 06:31
I had been cooking up another response in this string; then Tuesday morning happened. Perhaps we can take up this thread on its original basis at a later date.

The following paragraphs were written on Tuesday afternoon in response to a solicitation by a friend:

Permit me to offer observations based on a 29 year old experience. I believe they will be applicable today, no matter who is eventually found to be the initiator of today's action.

I was in Israel in 1972; I lived in Tel Aviv during the Munich olympic attack. The tension froze Israel for two days. I went to the airport when they brought the caskets home. The US shock today is comparable to that of Israel in 1972.

Even for a country accustomed to the predations inflicted on it, Munich 1972 was the attack that can never be put aside for the sake of peace. Three of the attackers survived the unsuccessful attempt to free the guys at Munich airport. They were then released by the German government in an exchange for followup hostages.

Those three attackers have had a special position in the Israeli psyche, and have been given a status unlike any other attacker on Israel. The Jewish state gave them a permanent death sentence, to be carried out at any opportunity by Israeli personnel. Two of the three have been killed in Israeli operations. The third is in constant hiding; he has not been forgotten.

The Israeli government has forthrightly stated that these men were "sui generis" in Israeli eyes. Hundreds of other prisoners, some of them killers of Israelis, have been exchanged at various times over the years by the Israeli government. The Jewish state CAN forgive; THIS time it can not. Today's attackers should, and I believe, will be accorded the same status the Munich crew received from the Israelis.

Today we saw an instance of an ultimate extension of convoluted ideology: targets are chosen because they CAN be attacked, rather that because they SHOULD be attacked. The military function has been COMPLETELY subverted to the IDEOLOGICAL function; the attackable target will somehow be justified as a valid one by whatever ideology is currently fashionable.

Israel will NOT give us an "I told you so" at the end of today. Rather, Israel will collectively sigh, sympathize with our agony, and say "Welcome to our experience of the last two generations." Israelis can be arrogant, but they have seen enough to achieve wisdom.

G33
09-13-2001, 16:17
Shalom.

Tazz10m
09-16-2001, 10:59
The world is now awake with eyes wide open. WWIII is on, and it is the war against "terrorists", against evil. The battle of Armageddon is nigh. Evil is blind. It only sees the reasoning of its own selfish rage of hate. It can't see past its own nose to see the huge hook drawing it to its destruction. Time for everyone in the world to choose sides, prepare, and fight.

Time to gather and take out the trash... and burn it.

The line has been drawn.

Shalom

Q-Ball
09-16-2001, 15:48
We're Americans, most of us anyway, those that are not seem to understand what we are feeling, and are expressing support. I have no doubt the Israelies (sic) know what we are going through, they have been through the same thing. I just hope the rest of the world understands what we have to do now. It's not going to be pretty, it's not going to be short, and a lot of innocent people are apt to die before it is all over. We really don't have a lot of choices here. If we don't respond to this act of barbarisim in the most terrible fashion we are inviting similar attacks in the near future. We have to make a statement, and we have to make it in a language these animals can understand, that language is violence, death if you will. I am certainly not one to call for unrestrained military adventurisim. One of my best friends is in the Navy, and I certainly don't want to see any Americans die needllessly, not even liberals. But if we dont take a stand, here and now, if we don't say to the world, you don't have to like us, you don't have to respect us, you don't have to appreciate us, but you DAMN well better fear us, because if you attack us we are going find you, we are going to kill you, your friends, and everyone you associate with, this will happen again. The animals who perpitrate these acts do not understand words, no matter how strong, they are still just words, and we all know talk is cheap. They don't take it seriously because we have so infrequently used force to back our words in the recent past. That needs to change, we must show the animals that we are able to stand behind our words with strength, resolve, and an iron fist. We must show them that attacking Americans will earn them a bullet in the neck, nothing more. Take you jihad and shove it up your ***** this is real war and there is nothing holy about it.
Another thing we need to get over, and I mean right now is this insistance on holding the moral high ground at the cost of practicality. We have this idea that there is somthing wrong with targeting specific individuals for extermination. I see not one thing wrong with Dubya saying to Colin Powell, bring me Bin Ladin, dead or alive, preferably dead. Daddy Bush should have done that for Saddam in '91 and Dubya needs to do it now. Screw the high ground, this is a war that we need to win and win big. I don't want Bin Ladin in a US jail, thats an invitation to other terrorists to commit atrocities in the name of freeing him. I want him declared personana non grata on this plane of existance. He wants to meet Allah, I say send him now, with as many of his pals as we can lay hands on to keep him company. You say assisination, I say practicality. Tomato tomaahhto, potato potaahhto. Everyone says that if we bomb Afganistan back to the stone age, or if we specifically set out to kill certain individuals we are no better than they because we have stooped to their level. I have some news for you, we ARE no better than Bin Ladin, Saddam, Hitler or anyone else, we're just different. Different values, different mores, different cultures. Lincoln saiid " All men are created equall" and I really believe that. We are different and it appears we are incompatible, these animals have chosen not to accept our differences, they have chosen to attack and kill Americans in hopes of changing us, changing our culture, our religion, or our way of living. Screw that! I happen to like living in a country where women can choose to shave their legs and wear naughty underwear, and vote! I like living in a culture where I can visit a different church every Sunday for a year and never darken the same door twice. I like living in an area where I can get in a car and drive for three days straight and still be in the same country I was born in. Sure there are things I would like to change about my country, but when I want to change somthing I do it with a ballot, not a bullet. I suppose that is the seminal difference between us, and tragically it makes it all the more difficult for us to do what must be done. Animals like Bin Ladin must be dealt with as animals, we must treat them as what they are, animals. Folks, what do you do if you see a black widow or a brown recluse in your home?
You crush it.....
Regards
Q

G33
09-18-2001, 04:16
Q-Ball, thanks.
As you say: If you want peace prepare for war.

Now for a commercial break: Waaasssuuupppppp!!

;a

Compy
09-18-2001, 10:12
I have nothing to add to this post.

Damn, too late.

trigger45
09-18-2001, 18:45
God bless America!!! Woe to our Enemies!!!!

BALISTIC-FROG
09-19-2001, 13:17
Did you know that if you travel the five times the speed of light of five years and look back at the earth you will see the Dinosaurs. Cool huh. ;E

MakeMineA10mm
09-19-2001, 13:53
Q-Ball,

Excellent post.

One of the (numerous) silly things my mind focuses on when I think of the potential fight ahead of us is an old Jimmy Stewart movie, where he plays an FBI agent, who joins around 1930, and the movie portrays his entire career. During WWII, his son volunteers for the Marine Corps and is killed.

There is a very moving scene in which Jimmy's character says (paraphrased) "why can't the worthless scum that I work to imprison, lose their lives in war, instead of good kids like ours?"

His wife sharply rebukes him, and emotionally says glad she is that boys like their's are the ones who fight the wars for our country.

She's so very right. And, although it pains me, as a citizen, and as a friend of those who have gone in harms way, to support idealogy that sends them into harm's way, it is right that GOOD MEN (and women) fight our country's battles. Our fighting men and women are heroes, just like our firefighters and police officers.

I have the deepest respect, appreciation, and affection for every one of them.

Tazz10m
09-22-2001, 05:41
http://www.gunboards.com/forums/Public/Uploads/Post-32-2925-PIC07097.JPG

G33
09-22-2001, 17:59
Nice Tazz.

Tazz10m
10-02-2001, 04:44
Ok, time to get back on the horse and ride...

We have a new 10mm VIDEO GAME!

Remember everyone, practice, practice, practice!

policehumor.com/killosama/

BALISTIC-FROG
10-02-2001, 13:28
Ok time to post some scores I got 41000 points If the troops dont kill him all this bad carma will.

Tazz10m
10-02-2001, 13:42
124,000 Baby!

This game might even help with Group W Bench qualification.

Q-Ball
10-05-2001, 13:51
63000 Not too bad for the first try. It would be more fun if you could shoot off little bits of the animal though.
Q

BALISTIC-FROG
10-09-2001, 14:27
Crazy dream!! I was walking outside and suddenly the sky goes red. Ok sure you think I would have known this before. So i ran to my buddys house all stressed out. He told me to relax its no big deal. I went down into his room and pulled out a Glock carbine in 10mm The carbine had the handle of a glock but real modern look to it with all sorts of extras. sort of like a decked out AR 15. But small. Ok here is the kicker if you pull the lever on the side. the gun breaks down into a glock 20. so there I was holding a glock 20 from a carbine moments ago.
Sort of all in one theory. real neat. can't remember the rest. well this seems to be a strange place to post this stuff so the formula for crazy dreams is pizza late at night and B movies.

G33
10-09-2001, 16:16
Ahh...
The Dream is back...
;b
Long live the Dream!

samurairabbi
10-09-2001, 21:36
Dream ... or nightmare?!

BALISTIC-FROG
10-10-2001, 16:02
Ok this is creepy in none general glocking someone posted a carbine glock. its not as nice as the one I dreamed up not even close. as for a nightmare?? dreaming about glocks how is that a nightmare. The last nightmare I had was about being at work and then waking up and having to go to work that was a long day.

PACKIN' PLASTIC
10-10-2001, 20:01
What going on here?

Fredalso
10-11-2001, 15:14
Where?

G33
10-11-2001, 23:41
When?;d

samurairabbi
10-12-2001, 03:51
Okay, gang, I hate to interrupt the who-what-when-where sequence, but something happened at the range Sunday so bizarre that I withheld it from this thread until I was sure your inebriated 10-Ring mentalities (pardon my redundancy) could handle it. (Come to think of it, maybe I could not comprehend it until today.) These events transcend the usual revelry, debauchery, embezzlement, tax scam, Lagoon, guard bribing, etc., that normally fills the time of all the occupants of the 10-Ring facility, penthouse AND dungeon (... Rabbi, could you perhaps come to the point? ...) Hey, this is important! The space-time continuum rift potential of these events is so severe that we may conceivably have to temporarily shut down the four 100-yard ports at the 10-Ring range to protect our shooters from their effects! (... Rabbi, the point? ...) Ya, sure, okay! It is so severe that the continued acquisition of the '59' and '61 Lafitte Rothschild may be inconvenienced -- Don't worry, Tazz; there will be no problem keeping stocked with your '62 swill -- and under extreme circumstances, the BEER supply could be jeopardized! This would, of course, be fatal to the 10-Ring psyche (... RABBI!!!!! ...) Okay! Here is what happened Sunday.
-- 1st weird event: A first time customer arrives. One of his firearms is a G20. He shoots 100 rounds of 10mm. We ask him if he saves his 10mm brass. He answered (...drum roll ...) NO! He said we could have it! We snarfed it up, of course, but our perception of reality was warped out for the rest of the day.
-- 2nd weird event: 3 hours later, another shooter showed up. He was not shooting a 10, and to avoid profaning the sacred 840PM thread with the name of a "lesser" caliber, I will simply say that all his fired cases measured EXACTLY halfway between 18 and 20mm long. He shot about 200 rounds. He too did not want his brass. Why so weird? It was all STARLINE brass! We snarfed up this batch, too, but all the rest of the day we were experiencing serious distortion in our outlook on life.
-- The guidance and advice of ALL 10-Ring facility personnel, even those who do not regularly shoot this noble caliber, is sought in this crisis! I will make an offer that will, I believe, emphasize the gravity of the situation: The Dungeon Staff will lower the embezzlement rate from 39% down to 37% to allow financing of this important effort. Let us unite!

Tazz10m
10-12-2001, 05:18
ok....

Looks like our new 10-Ring "HHP Powder" works as intended... good...

btw, the "HH" stands for "Happy High Power"... let's just say "it gets the lead out"... This is our latest invention designed to keep the local residents living near local shooting ranges happy and content with having a shooting range nearby. As a side benefit, the shooters typically leave their brass for the range to capitalize on. ;f

NO IT'S NOT ADDICTING!

Damn, who let that out... shhhhhhh....

BALISTIC-FROG
10-12-2001, 12:33
Ok I was having a dull day until I read your post thanks Rabbi You made my day. You should be writing for one of the networks.:)

samurairabbi
10-13-2001, 17:53
Way to go, Tazz! It is refreshing to see the 10-Ring Board actually accomplish something useful for a change.
-- One suggestion from the Dungeon staff for a marketing angle about this product: calling it HHP has no zip. Try the four word "Happy High Power POWDER" or "HHPP", which can be transformed to "H2P2". This could work as an implied tie-in to the continuing Star Wars saga. You might check with the four Borg reps at the next Lagoon blowout about this idea; their Star Trek outlook may be valuable.

G33
10-13-2001, 19:33
a. Page 26...monkey!
b. Rabbi...twilight zone?
c. None may pass...
d. all the above.

Tazz10m
10-14-2001, 13:16
H2P2... Hmmmmmm....

2P or H2P... that is the question...

samurairabbi
10-15-2001, 03:42
TAZZ!!! SNAP OUT OF IT! It's not that big a deal! You can change it if you get it wrong on the first pass! Repeat after me: "We must all think for ourselves" ... ... ...

Tazz10m
10-15-2001, 06:42
Why is it that there is always enough time to go back and fix something, but never enough time to do it right the first time?

samurairabbi
10-15-2001, 08:09
Tazz, remember that old hit song? "If I had to do it all over again, I'd do it all over you!"

samurairabbi
10-15-2001, 16:18
Please forgive me for violating the Caliber Repartee Protocols by posting two consecutive posts to the sacred 8:40PM thread.

ONE THOUSAND POSTS! I made it! Whoopee! Banzai! Kick ass forever!

Thank you for your patience during this reckless outburst. I will make it up to you; the beer at the next Intergalactic Kegger will be especially high quality. The Dungeon Crew will make up the cost difference out of our current take.

Tazz10m
10-15-2001, 16:32
'Bout damn time...

Ok, H2P2 it is.

G33
10-15-2001, 16:37
Silly Rabbi, kicks are for trids!

Well done!
;a

GunslingerP16
10-16-2001, 16:35
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I've been ghosting this wierdness for the last 3 months (kind of addicting ain't it?!!) and I STILL can't figure out where in the hell it's going. Damned time-space continuum. At least I now know that I'm not the only Monty Python fan in the ring.

"And when you are done, You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with..........A HERRING!!"

"Neee!" ;C

samurairabbi
10-16-2001, 19:02
Ahhh, Gunslinger/Grasshopper (nice alliteration, don't you think?), you have taken the first tottering step on the road to enlightenment and perception of the refined ethereal essence of perfection that is the philosophical wellspring of wisdom that is the 8:40PM thread ... (Damn, Rabbi! That's a crock of doubletalk even by your demented standards!) ... AWW, SHUTTUP! ... Whoops! Sorry for the display of temper ... Anyway ... Grasshopper! The secret of 8:40PM enables us to achieve karmic perfection. The secret: We don't CARE where the thread is going! If you don't care where you're going, then any path will take you there!

CastleBravo
10-17-2001, 15:12
Tiax rules all! ;a

Tazz10m
10-17-2001, 20:40
Welcome here my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside. There behind the glass you will see a blade of grass, be careful as you pass, move along, move along...

Q-Ball
10-21-2001, 06:20
Avast ye scurvy dogs, prepare to be boarded!!!
I hijacked my folks computer for a quick trip into the 10 Ring.
Too tired right now for any creative insanity.
Keep yer powder dry...
Q

BALISTIC-FROG
10-23-2001, 15:26
Ok 10mm people lets face it you are about the most powerful factory load auto caliber out on this rock. So lets say would the 10mm be able to take out Jason ? He never had to go up against a hard hitting caliber. what about the werewolf?? Silver bullets maybe. Terminal super sonic balistics of the 10mm yes.
You see I too have learned about the super sonic nature of this hell caliber. What about michell myers He terrorized his sister for 20 years. well she should have picked up a bren 10 back in the eighties and with the help of norma blown his pumkin clean off. Alas We have the zombie situation. ha thank you Glock for the 15 rounds of pure punishment. we all saw what happened to the Aliens when they went up against the 10mm pulse rifle.

In conclusion I have decided to vote the 10mm as best phsyco control, monster bashing borg stopping heart smashing almost nuclear generated klingon offical side arm, What you sit on all day kicker.

Here is a good example. Jason Is hiding outside your house Do you

A: Go on a search and destory mission leaving your house
B: Run to the darkest room and hide
C: Call 911 and wait for the coroner to pick up your body
D: Stay in the safty of your Rec room and shoot through the wall

Answer is D:

Jason with hockey mask and all has no idea of the power generated for this Evil Caliber. As he hides against the house you pummel his torso with fast and heavy rounds form the 10mm. don't even have to leave the comfort of your couch. And Wall board is cheap to repair. The rest of the gouls will learn about Jasons Fate and stay clear of the 10 ring

;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7

Tazz10m
10-24-2001, 04:01
Ok.... you were do'n pretty good until the "Evil Caliber" part.

Bite your tongue!

samurairabbi
10-27-2001, 15:47
(... sigh ...) Tazz, that '62 swill you love to chug is clearly beginning to affect your comprehension of the subtle aspects of reality! Jason, Freddy, Werewolf, et al, are EVIL! Therefore, if this evil bunch perceives something as evil to THEM, then clearly that something must be GOOD! Therefore, the 10mm is GOOD! Do I have to do ALL your thinking for you?
-- The Dungeon Crew is saddened by your lack of perception of the semantic nuances of these more obscure aspects of Caliber Repartee. We have decided to conduct remedial lessons in perceiving such important aspects of reality. We will be conducting these seminars for the next 3 months; we will run them on the second Thursday of each week until the end of January. All 10-Ringers are welcome to attend; all we ask is that you show up sober to the lectures. We have chosen Thursday in order to allow ample time for the 10-Ring Board to recover from their standard-issue weekend blowouts. Be there or be square!

GeorgeAtl
10-28-2001, 01:18
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Welcome here my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside. There behind the glass you will see a blade of grass, be careful as you pass, move along, move along...

Come inside, the show's about to start..

Guaranteed to blow your head apart!!

(With apologies to ELP...)

640tcu
10-29-2001, 15:21
Whewwww.... It's still here. It's OK Mike the daylight savings switch has not affected the time here. I wonder if anything can?
640;a

Tazz10m
10-30-2001, 04:04
Sammy, stay-out-of-the-evidence-locker............

If i've told you once, it's in writing and it's as good as telling you a thousand times...

Do you (i)want(/i) to go back into your old dark, damp, dingy dungeon where it is cold and moldy, and you have to fight the rats for your slop??? Well, do ya?? Huh? Huh????

I thought not.

Now be a good dawg and tell Quenie to come here as i have a little special something here for her..... Oh, and see to it that our new guest 640 gets a welcome basket and a drink on the house.

640, you've obviously come to the right place. Welcome!

samurairabbi
10-30-2001, 07:56
Tazz, I realize that posturing in a threatening manner is an inherent prerogative to your 10-Ring leadership status, but you might try to make the threat a little MORE believable! If you would keep up with the 10-Ring administrative memos (I know, you think it is beneath you), then you would know that the old dungeon area has been converted to a new tactical range for our IDPA/IPSC matches! Don't try to deny it; I can show you YOUR signatures, YOUR fingerprints, and YOUR spilled beer stains on the contracts for the swinging target stands and the special variable lighting installations. Before you try to plead "diminished capacity" to all this, you should know that your handwriting shows only MARGINAL inebriation at the time of the signatures. The old dungeon NO LONGER EXISTS! So try some other threat, okay?
-- 640 will get first class treatment. Your suggestion of a gift basket and a comp drink strikes me as too cheap. On our own initiative, the Dungeon Crew will set him up for dinner at Mongo's and an evening at the Lagoon, with "special" attention from the Lagoon staff. Hey, our customers are our future, right?

Tazz10m
10-30-2001, 10:17
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just see'n (i)how(/i) deep you were gett'n in the Ev Locker...

As for your comment about (quote) "-- 640 will get first class treatment. Your suggestion of a gift basket and a comp drink strikes me as too cheap. On our own initiative, the Dungeon Crew will set him up for dinner at Mongo's and an evening at the Lagoon, with "special" attention from the Lagoon staff. Hey, our customers are our future, right?"(/quote)

OF COURSE!!! All that is par for the course around here! It's obvious from the first moment you walk in the door here at the 10 Ring Castle! Where have you been? Haven't you seen how new visitors to the 10 Ring Castle become overwhelmed and disoriented, then get so weak kneed we have to have the 10 Ring Tropics Girls wheel them out the the Lagoon for a cold drink and our own "Special Attention". These people usually take quite some time to recover from having to get a grip on the fact that all the beauty that surrounds them is REAL.

I suppose you're going to tell me that you've been too busy handing out mints in the 10 Ring Castle Main Throne Room?

The 10 Ring, where everyone can be a king!

Rabbi Sam, just make sure 640 gets set up proper with the golf package if he wants.

samurairabbi
10-30-2001, 15:13
Tazz, if you REALLY wanted to keep me out of the evidence locker, then you would not have set the lock combination to so obvious a combination as 38-24-36! We got that one figured out on only the 3rd try!

Tazz10m
10-30-2001, 17:07
Why you sneeky baskers!

Oh, i got one you won't guess! ;f

GunslingerP16
11-02-2001, 17:44
Damn!!!

Now I've got to go change the combo on my gun safe!!!
Thanks Rabbi ;) !!!

"We've found a witch! May we burn her?.........

samurairabbi
11-04-2001, 09:15
Damn, Tazz! I am impressed! We tried all the combinations based on family birthdays, special anniversaries, female anatomy, alcohol consumption, claims of sexual prowess, IDPA/IPSC scores, NBA/NFL/MLB scores, and STILL didn't get it opened. Now we are intrigued! We will be running Operations Research Linear Regression Analysis Techniques to get this one figured. Fortunately, there are lots of ex-KGB and ex-Stasi experts lying around who will do consulting work for food. Watch this space for future developments.

samurairabbi
11-06-2001, 09:33
The Dungeon Crew is honored to announce that we have regained entry into the evidence locker. We would also like to congratulate Tazz for rising above the mundane 10-Ring thinking (pardon my redundancy) by showing actual CREATIVITY in his choices for the combination numbers.

The functional derivations of the combination numbers are worth stating, for the benefit of the (admittedly rare) coherent 10-Ringers reading this:
-- 1st number - The elapsed flight time (in milliseconds) for a NORMA 10mm round to cover 100 yards.
-- 2nd number - The elapsed flight time (in fortnights) for a 45acp round to cover the same distance.
-- 3rd number - The percentage of 10mm shooters in the 10-Ring that would instantly switch to 40s if Tamara told them to.

Well done, Tazz! Your play.

MakeMineA10mm
11-06-2001, 15:05
Hmmmm... I think I've got a number for you, Tazz... It works every time. Never seen anyone guess it, figure it out, or mathematically analyze it, and gain entry. I don't think the dungeon staff can even figure it out! (It's the same comination we use on the Rabbi's bicycle chain when he's a little too inebriated to drive...;f)

Tazz10m
11-07-2001, 04:10
MMA10, THAT is a GREAT idea!!! Definitely the hot ticket! I forgot all about that one. Every morning one of us has to unlock his bike for him cuz he gets so frustraited and angry trying to figure it out. Perfect!

Ok, Dung Cru, let's see how long it takes you to break THIS one... hehehe... ;a

G33
11-07-2001, 04:14
;a ;I

samurairabbi
11-07-2001, 05:35
(... sigh ...) What a tragic commentary on the current sorry state of today's American education level: an esteemed 10-Ring Board member cannot even count to five!

G33
11-07-2001, 07:33
6...7...8...9...5;b

samurairabbi
11-07-2001, 12:41
Excellent progress, G33! Tomorrow's lesson will be on the numbers 10 thru 20. Please remember to wear clean socks. ;-)

G33
11-07-2001, 14:38
Burpppp...
;c
13..14...15...19...20! ;f
;c
Socks?
;c
;d
;c
;m

Jeeps&Guns
11-09-2001, 08:35
What are socks?

samurairabbi
11-09-2001, 08:42
Socks are the things worn under shoes. Certain educationally deficient 10-Ring Board members (pardon my redundancy) must remove their shoes to count to 20; the Dungeon Remedial Amplification & Expansion Procedure hopes to correct this condition. Until such time as it is successful, we request clean socks be worn.

Tazz10m
11-09-2001, 13:04
Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble will be playing in the 10 Ring Concert Hall tonight only.

Just thought you might like to know.

Have a nice evening.

samurairabbi
11-09-2001, 14:57
Show your ticket stub at the post-concert Tahitian Lagoon party and get a free drink!

G33
11-09-2001, 15:59
Drink;d

Goodie....;a

G29
11-09-2001, 16:07
Sammi,
Really, must you tempt G33? G33 is not used to drinks and just one or two can send the poor soul into improbability drive.

In any case, try to get him home in a reasonable time span. He needs to finish the "42" formula.

Thanks ever so much.

samurairabbi
11-09-2001, 16:25
Come on, Gee-Two-Niner, let the guy party! He needs the relaxation! Besides, my understanding was that the "42" formula was not needed until the November 31st Intergalactic Kegger. If G33 can't sleep it off in time, the Dungeon Crew (or ... DUNG CRU - nice word play, Tazz!) has the intellectual and philosophical horsepower to wrap it up. The "42" formula has piqued our interest; we are there for it if you need us!

Tazz10m
11-10-2001, 23:01
Why do i get the image in my mind that G29 looks GREAT in a red, white, and blue bikini?

Sammy, set G29 up right away with the 10 Ring Girls to get her fit proper. That ought to buy G33 a little time to complete his rounds.

samurairabbi
11-11-2001, 13:29
Yo', Gee-two-nine! Permit this lowly scum-sucking slime-mutant Dungeon peon to justify his actions concerning Gee-three-three. (Damn! This thread is starting to sound like a bingo game!) The Caliber Repartee Protocols SPECIFICALLY REQUIRE the Dungeon team to place temptation before the 10-Ring regulars. These "targets" would actually be OFFENDED if we failed to do so! This temptation is prescribed under the "Subtle Nuances" provision of the Penthouse/Dungeon sub-protocols of the Primary Inter-Caliber Treaty implemented last April 31, with subsidiary amendments executed on June 31, signed and implemented during the recess interval when the 10-Ring Board delivered a sober quorum (for a change). You may, of course, examine the signed documents to verify this contention. Ask Tazz to see the actual treaty instruments. If he says that entry into the documents room is restricted, just keep asking; I think that Tazz is unlikely to refuse any request from you.
-- Be assured that G33's "diversion" will not impede the 42 formula implementation. If you wish to extend this effort to include 44 and 46 formulas, you will find us quite willing to do your bidding. The Dungeon Crew does not sell out cheap, but we do sell out when we feel like it!

Tazz10m
11-11-2001, 17:07
Good to see you finally have a firm grasp on the details of the situation Sam. You might eventually make a 10 Ringer after all.

samurairabbi
11-13-2001, 08:49
IMPORTANT 10-RING ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

We will show our appreciation of the warm and gracious compliment paid by Tazz in the previous post by implementing the following procedural changes at the 10-Ring Facility.

1) Expansion of the beach area at the Tahitian Lagoon will be accelerated. We will have the expanded beach ready for the big Christmas/New-Year holiday period. The Dungeon Crew will cover the added overtime out of our cut of the take.

2) Since the old dungeon was demolished to allow construction of the IDPA/IPSC tactical range, we will construct a REPLICA gloomy dungeon for nostalgic purposes. I agree to report to the replica dungeon upon at least a 3-day notice, so that 10-Ring Bored Members (no, that is NOT a misspelling) can come on down to swill their beer and make various and sundry hoots, catcalls, and seemingly obnoxious insults about my "pitiful" situation. I agree that I will make agonized-looking faces when eating the dungeon slop. The fact that Mongo's slop recipe is the envy of the Michelin Guidebook will remain tactfully unmentioned.

Tazz10m
11-13-2001, 14:32
Sounds good to me!

...of course, Samurai, you and Mongo will have to endure the "occasional" blasting with the fire hose each Dungeon Tour Day so that we can demonstrate "proper punishment of crime", but that's nothing you aren't already used to... and actually, i think Mongo likes it... plus, it helps sell alot of videos of "10 Ring Dungeon Fun", "Criminal Hosing Down Under" and "Dungeon Hose Girls Have a Blast"...

samurairabbi
11-14-2001, 07:50
Tazz! Bubbelah! You da man! You rule! You have demonstrated an important aspect of leadership: you have inspired creativity in your subordinates.

I was reading (with resignation and sadness) your tired insipid infantile 10-Ring-mentality (pardon my multiply-redundant redundancies) rant about the usual firehose treatment, when it struck me: WATER! From there, it was easy to produce an idea which, I am sure, will become the next great 10-Ring tourist attraction (... drum roll, please ... ): a Dunk Tank!

Think of it! 10mm shooters, 10-Ring Board (and Bored) Members, Lagoon Sweeties, Borg representatives, ALL KIND OF GUESTS, buy chances to drop the Senior 10-Ring Dungeon Resident into the tank in retaliation for the stinging, ripping, creative, perceptive repartee jabs he would be yelling from his seat above the water! I think this would be KILLER revenue, even bigger than the Borg membership deal, which became a major cash cow after being enacted (as you may be reluctant to recall) over your opposition.

Even more possibilities: We put a 10mm shooter on the seat, and let the guest Big Dawgers enhance the 10-Ring revenue by buying shots at him! Major cash flow!

This setup is doable! You just give the word.

G33
11-14-2001, 14:11
WORD.;f

Tazz10m
11-15-2001, 03:35
No.

...Unless maybe you can get the Klintons in the dunkers...

Let's try to stay on theme... 'm k?

samurairabbi
11-16-2001, 01:29
Tazz? "Stay on theme"? What theme? This is the 840PM thread; we don't need no stinkin' theme!

But a darker thought emerges from my demented nodes of quivering thought: Tazz is asking for order! Tazz is telling us to behave according to generally accepted social norms. Tazz, the Big Toe of the 10-Ring Foot! Tazz may be becoming ... dare I say it! ... dare, dare! ... a BUREAUCRAT!

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! Calling all 10-Ringers! Tazz needs a reality reversion! This is a crisis!

The 10-Ring mentality is not suited to order or bureaucracy. The 45ACP mentality has had 90 years to achieve the balance between 1) following orders and 2) instigating civil insurrection. The Dungeon Crew demonstrates this: we are able to rip off the 10-Ring cash flow in 15 different creative ways before sitting down to breakfast, yet still be able to maintain multiple sets of books accounting for every cent. The 10-Ring does not yet have the depth of experience to achieve this duality.

10-Ringers, PLEASE! HELP TAZZ! Protect him from the awful fate he is approaching! The Dungeon Crew will help you; we will cut the embezzlement rate from 39% to a truly unprecedented THIRTY SEVEN POINT TWO percent to finance your rescue effort. Mobilize now!

Q-Ball
11-16-2001, 10:56
Good to see you wankers have kept my favorite post alive in my extended absence. Keep up the good work and it'l be free inviso-suits for the lot of ya. Assuming I can ever get this battery issue worked out.

Counting down to 1/1/02, which is my expected date of having a house, and more importantly my own puter set up again...Hey, a guy hs got to have his priorities.

BTW. some of you will appreciate that it is a perfect 110 yard shot from the east rear second story window to my backstop. Now if I can just get the wife to shut up about me shooting a 10mm from the baby's room.
L8R

Tazz10m
11-16-2001, 11:11
Samurai, dont you know that paranoia will destroy ya?? Obviously not...

Get AGRIP!!!

I didnt say "no" to a dunk tank where you get dunked, i said "no" to a dunk tank that is set up in the dungeon with the intent of a bunch of fat slow dogs attempting to humiliate honorable 10 Ringers.

Further, when i refer to "staying on theme" i am refering to the DUNGEON THEME you lost dog! The theme of this thread can go wherever it wants. Right now it's on "Dogs and their Illusions of Grandure and Entitlement".

Btw, all the money you think you are slipping out the door just becomes greater and is returned to us in the form of profits. You dogs are too "back door" to just come up to us and ask us for a loan, no, rather, we let you think you steal it from us so you can save face... then we let you pay it back in the form of tax free gifts too us... You get your bills paid and save face... We get richer and more powerful... Great deal.

Sheesh, when are you whipped dogs going to learn to think for yourselves, independently and wisely, like big powerful free thinking cats?

samurairabbi
11-19-2001, 03:13
Whew! Thanks, 10-Ringers; you got Tazz back on track. It was a pleasure to read that incoherent, demented, malconceived, bombastic rant in the preceding post. It means that TAZZ IS BACK, and the 10-Ring can therefore continue on its path to greatness. To show our appreciation down here in the Dungeon for your rapid and comprehensive remediation of Tazz's descent into that hopeless bureaucratic mental hell, the embezzlement rate will be held at the stated 37.2% rate until January 10. The savings to the 10-Ring will be dedicated to increasing the quality of refreshments and entertainment at the Nov. 31 Intergalactic Kegger, the 10-Ring Christmas Blowout, the New Year's Eve Debauchery, and the 3-day post-Jan.1 Extended Revelry Marathon. The Dungeon owes you for your help.

Tazz, the skimmed money you see COMING BACK into the 10-Ring is ACTUALLY a sophisticated money laundering scheme; the Dungeon has achieved the seemingly impossible trick of laundering embezzled funds by cycling them back THROUGH THE ORGANIZATION FROM WHICH THEY WERE ORIGINALLY STOLEN! We expect to make big consulting bucks under the 10-Ring banner selling this scheme to less inventive organizations. Since these consulting fees will be posted as incoming 10-Ring revenue, then even after the Dungeon crew takes its 39% cut, the 10-Ring, by its retained 61% take, will be PROFITTING from the Dungeon embezzlement of the 10-Ring funds. Impressive, don't you think? Think of the 10-Ring as a financial beta-test site.

We Dungeon people are, of course, willing to explain the mechanics of this trick to any interested 10-Ring Board members. All we ask is that they show up sober and be willing to sit through a one hour lecture. We will understand, of course, if these requirements mean nobody shows up.

Tazz10m
11-19-2001, 04:20
Tazz never left.

Get as far out as you want Sammy, but just remember... WE control YOUR tv set...

...we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming...

samurairabbi
11-19-2001, 08:29
Ya, sure, okay, whatever you say, whatever rings your chimes, Tazz. If you can spare a moment, please relieve control of my television set, and try to get control of your in-basket. Somewhere in that Empire State Building of paper on your desk is the purchase contract for the beer for the New Year's Eve bash. It needs your signature! If your people don't have your beer that night, we just might see a palace (or is it penthouse?) revolt among the 10-Ring Bored Board members.

Tazz10m
11-19-2001, 09:04
I already signed for "our beer" (10 different kinds)... what i haven't signed for is "your beer"... The Dung Cru can revolt all it wants... it just gives us more "Fire Hose Fun in the Dungeon" video's to sell to the tourists and Prison Guard Trainers Association members.

Oh, and quit looking in my windows! What ever happened to PRIVACY!!! Sheesh!

samurairabbi
11-19-2001, 13:12
(... sigh ...) Tazz, that was the beer order for the November 31 Intergalactic Kegger! The beer order for New Year's Eve is still residing in your in-basket; please check again.

That wasn't me at your window; it was the window-washing crew. We are doing all the facility windows in anticipation for the survey for our hosting the shooting events if the US bid for the 2012 Olympic Games is successful. We do the floors next Monday.

G29
11-20-2001, 02:41
Dearest Tazz,

Do you want me to put on my thigh-high leather boots and discipline Sammi?
I have a really nice cat-of-9-and-3/4-tails!
Warmest regards,
G29;)

samurairabbi
11-20-2001, 06:33
Ohhhhh! ... Leather ... So soft, but so STRONG!

Let me guess, G29; you saw the Harry Potter flick last weekend ;-)

Tazz10m
11-23-2001, 11:17
G29, would you be so kind? That would be wonderful! Don't forget to get it on video. I'll set you up with the 10 Ring Studio's Film Crew and whatever else you need.

Can i be next?

;f

samurairabbi
11-23-2001, 14:20
Ahhh ... Tazz! Since you are at the moment wandering around the 10-Ring facility in a ... hmmm, how to phrase this gracefully ... DISTRACTED state because of G29, the Dung Cru has a request: If you will leave your office door unlocked tonight, we will get your paperwork backlog cleared away. We pledge that we will not abuse the access you would grant to your administrative domain ... well, at least no more than usual ... c'mon, you can trust us, you know our operation by now, and you know that we know EXACTLY the optimum rate at which to rip off the 10-Ring. This way, you could start the holiday season without that pyramid of paper staring at you every morning. Deal?

MakeMineA10mm
11-24-2001, 03:14
Tazz,

Thanks buddy. I got the purchase order with your signature for the Cragganmore, Blue Label, and Bushmills. Forget that swill known as beer that the lower life-forms drink. ;f

Sammy,

Obviously, you have not been informed of where the double-super-secret 10-Ring-Elite-Board-Member's IN Basket is. That's too bad, as everything that winds up in there is signed by the next day, rather than the 20 fortnights which is the standard length of wait for Tazz's regular in-box...;f;i;f

Tazz10m
11-25-2001, 18:06
Sammy, you must be high! I may be dumb, but i'm not stupid...

MMA10, You are very welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.

samurairabbi
11-25-2001, 18:08
Actually, MMA10, the Dungeon Crew has known all along about the double-super-secret in-basket, and the 10-Ring Board has known that we know. But protocol and propriety have been served by the Dung Cru PRETENDING that the 10-Ring Board does NOT know that we know, and the 10-Ring Board PRETENDING that it does NOT know that we know that it knows that we know. I believe you will agree that informal, mutually acknowledged agreements such as this are as important to the running of a great organization as are the formally ratified/recorded treaty obligations.

Tazz10m
11-28-2001, 15:37
Samurai, be aware that we reserve the right to grab you by the neck anytime. So, if you look down and see your feet dangling and kicking, you will know why.

;g
;f

samurairabbi
11-29-2001, 04:59
Tazz,

Interesting. Could you ask your "neck" crew to come around next Monday? We will be stripping and waxing the rest of the floors in the 10-Ring facility to complete our preparation for the Olympic bid survey, and it would be useful to us to be able to work WITHOUT our feet touching the floor. We could be done in half the time it usually takes; we would show our appreciation by making a minor cut in the embezzlement rate.

Tazz10m
11-29-2001, 08:43
I'm sure Mongo could help out with that... he can hold 2 of you at once!

I'll see who else is available.

samurairabbi
11-29-2001, 10:26
Tazz, we will await your help. Unfortunately, Mongo is NOT available for the floor cleaning effort, which an administrator who kept up with his paperwork would have known (wink, wink, hint, hint, nudge, nudge, say no more ... ). Mongo's time is committed to 1) getting the meal service to a peak level for the Olympic survey visit, and 2) participating in the Piano-Pinning demonstrations that put the visiting 10-Ringers into such hysterics on their visits to the replica Dungeon. Face it, the inert 10-Ring mentality (pardon my redundancy) would be disappointed with the "Dungeon Punishment Tour" if Mongo were not on hand. We try to keep the Penthouse crew satisfied; 10-Ring facility cash flow depends on it.

MakeMineA10mm
11-29-2001, 13:58
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Samurai, be aware that we reserve the right to grab you by the neck anytime. So, if you look down and see your feet dangling and kicking, you will know why.

;g
;f

Tazz,

Having actually met Samurai, I feel it is my duty to inform the senior executive administrator of the 10-Ring Board of Directors that you'd better get someone the height of Wilt Chamberlain in order to be tall enough to actually grab Sammy's neck AND still be able to lift to a height where the kosherkatana's feet would be dangling!;f;f;f

samurairabbi
11-29-2001, 15:08
MMA10 and other concerned 10-Ringers,

Do not fret your inebriated 10-Ring psyches (pardon my redundancy) about this neck-grabbing-hoisting issue; the Dungeon Crew (as usual) has taken care of the issue.

The Dung Cru Engineering Staff has scored some surplus NASA zero-G training fixtures at an unbelievably low cost, so low, in fact, that we are willing to cover the COMPLETE purchase cost out of our end of the take! We will have them hooked up by Sunday morning; they will be able to support the full weight of a Dungeon Denizen to a height of at least 18 inches above floor level, thus enabling the floor cleaning to proceed at the anticipated rapid pace. To mollify the wretched 10-Ring sense of humor, the Dung Cru staff has agreed to act terrified while in the rigs. We will also have the remote control joysticks operational; any 10-Ringer willing to drink his beers using only ONE hand (admittedly, a difficult sacrifice for the standard issue 2-fisted 10-Ring chug-a-lug crowd) will be able to run one of the rigs. All we ask is that the 10-Ringers do not OVERLY delay the cleaning schedule.

MakeMineA10mm
11-30-2001, 12:05
X-cellent!!!!;f

G33
11-30-2001, 14:26
Here's looking at your feet...Sammi!;c ;c ;c ;f

Tazz10m
11-30-2001, 15:53
That actually sounds like a workable plan... let's do it.

Guys, remind me to get a bigger taller bodyguard.

MakeMineA10mm
11-30-2001, 16:06
Tazz ----

Get a bigger, TALLER body guard...;f

Tazz10m
11-30-2001, 18:10
TALLER, made a note of it right here... thanks...

Hey, check out our new "Rolling Heads of the 10 Ring Castle Guillotine" Dungeon exibit:

;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a

samurairabbi
12-02-2001, 11:36
Tazz! Bubbelah! You rule! Awesome marketing concept! Guillotine! Truly the year's best concept! Down here in the Dungeon, we are kicking each other in our collective butts for not thinking of it first! Oh well, let's move on to implementation.

We can get ample mannequins for the entertainment sequences; the makeup crews can make them look realistic. But another possibility ... the 9 and 40 shooters that fall too far in the hole on their bar tabs ... just a thought.

Kcolg
12-02-2001, 14:18
Simply saw that this post has been running since the dawn of time and wanted to make my niche in history. All I can say is those at the 10 ring are deffinately a little different ;)

G33
12-02-2001, 20:15
kcolg,
You were mentioned in the #5 post on page one of this never ending story.
At last a clue...
k.c.o.l.g.
g.l.o.c.k.
Indeed the answer is 42!
;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a

samurairabbi
12-03-2001, 07:01
Hmmmm! ... and "racecar" spelled backwards is ... "racecar"!

MakeMineA10mm
12-04-2001, 14:51
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Hmmmm! ... and "racecar" spelled backwards is ... "racecar"!

Nuh-UH!!!!! Any-1 no's "racecar" speeled bakwurds is "rasecar"!!!!!

Stop that foolishness, Sammy. I don't know what you've gotten into down in the dungeon, but something's a-miss. (Maybe a lid or two is off the cans of floor-refinishing compound and the fumes are getting to you down there... Better check on Mongo...)

The Guillotine idea is definitely a good one, though, and don't forget, Sammy, your specialty is in the skimming of the cream, the embezzlement off the top, the graft of... Well, you know. Don't forget that the truly creative minds are on the 10-Ring Board of Director's.
;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a

samurairabbi
12-05-2001, 07:36
Ahhh, MMA10! You show the beginnings of wisdom, Grasshopper ( or Kangaroo ... or Pogo stick ... or Space Shuttle ... or WHATEVER you use to bounce up and down!), but you have far to travel on its path! Creativity without mental discipline is like a Glock 20 without a new Ferrari! ... ( Rabbi ... That makes no sense whatsoever!) ... Of course it makes no sense whatsoever! If it made sense, it would have no place in 840PM! ... (Oh! ... Right ... Okay, leave it in ... Sorry for the interruption) ... The endless inebriated 10-Ring Board Meeting drivel (pardon my multiple redundancies) must, simply by its endless, though incoherent, length, get lucky enough to occasionally be useful for new ideas for the 10-Ring Facility. It is the DUNGEON staff, lowly as it exists on the Facility pecking order, which translates muddled creativity into sterling reality! Penthouse and Dungeon is SYMBIOSIS! Remember that! If you don't, the 39% embezzlement rate could creep into the forties! (LOW forties at first, HIGH forties if you CONTINUE to get out of line)

MakeMineA10mm
12-05-2001, 12:42
If you don't, the 39% embezzlement rate could creep into the forties! (LOW forties at first, HIGH forties if you CONTINUE to get out of line)

VIOLATION!!! VIOLATION!!!!

You have violated the rules of the 8:40 thread! You have brought up a point that has already been pointed out (I believe on Page 17, but that may be wrong, due to the multiple re-toolings of GlockTalk by the all-powerful, all-knowing, and benevolent;f Eric).

The 10-Ring Penthouse's new Self-Embezzlement Ad Hoc Committee ("SEA-HoC") will investigate the exact page number (at great expense, I might add), and submit a bill to the Finance Committee. (This, yet again, demonstrates the 10-Ring Penthouse's ability to out-smart the out-smartedness of the Dungeon Crew. The Dungeon crew, led by the Rabbi, may be embezzling 39% off the top, but, by embezzling our monies internally first, we have succeeded in preventing Sammy and the chain-gang from embezzling off the gross proceeds of the 10-Ring, and simultaneously, this allows us to launder our embezzlements...)

I digress: Your actions are definitely counter the 8:40 thread rules which were mimeographed and distributed at great expense by the Dungeon Staff, so you have no excuse for not having a copy!

I think we're going to have to hold a disciplinary sub-committee meeting at the Castle Anthrax...

Oh, TAAaaAAZZ....;f

G29
12-05-2001, 16:52
Someone called...?
The whips are ready...;)

samurairabbi
12-05-2001, 23:56
10-RING ALERT! -- Tazz will be mentally discombobulated for an indefinite period; the kinkiness of G29 has that ... how to say it smoothly ... "effect" on him!

MMA10, we can use this "down" period to get the violations/embezzlement situation clarified in a dignified manner. The Dung Cru will assist the Penthouse Crowd in the search of the 840PM archive; the reformatting fouled up OUR filing system as much as it did yours! We will make an unprecedented offer: we will share the massive search expense! We offer this in a spirit of good will; perhaps our offer can save some of the 10-Ring poobahs the agony of sobering up enough to be able to read.

We MAY be in a problem condition on our mutual embezzlement: if WE attempt to embezzle YOUR laundered embezzled funds which you have skimmed from OUR interally recycled embezzled cash flow float of YOUR revenue stream which YOU have diverted to nefarious purposes because YOU are aware that WE are aware that YOU know that WE know that YOU have detected that WE have discovered that YOU have determined that WE are exceeding the formally approved 35% Dungeon embezzlement cap, THEN ... (C'mon, stay with me, we're almost there) ... the mental outlook of BOTH the Dungeon AND the Penthouse could be adversely affected by our mutual comprehension that we are approaching the boundary of that which is truly messed up!

I propose this: expand the proposed 10-Ring disciplinary meeting into a general administrative plenipotentiary tribunal. Mongo will cater the food, as usual; you guys bring the drinks. It WOULD make sense.

MakeMineA10mm
12-06-2001, 15:44
Rabbi,

Good points, all, but I would ask for a couple stipulations:

1. Since this originally WAS to be a disciplinary meeting about YOU, I feel it is only right that the SEA-HoC Slush Fund is the primary benificiary of most of the embezzlement that is not siphoned through the off-shore banks for laundering. Therefore, I propose that, technically, we write this up as a 10-Ring Board function with the SEA-HoC financing it. The Dung Cru will be considered independant contractors, and can skim your usual, but only on your part of the catering. The SEA-HoC Slush Fund will get to embezzle it's usual rate both off of your bill, and all associated bills from outside vendors. I think you can see that this is only fair.

2. I agree with your assessment of the division of responsibilities. Food is more your line. Liquids more ours. Just keep in mind the point above that we, I mean, the SEA-HoC committee gets to it's "fair share" over the entire range of expenses.

Have your accountant call our accountant tomorrow, so we can get this ready... Any delay past tomorrow, and we won't be able to pull this off by this weekend, and you know how Tazz gets around the holidays...........;a

samurairabbi
12-07-2001, 02:48
MMA10: Got your message - Accountants and legal types got started this morning - negotiations proceeding smoothly - outlook favorable - Some issues will require direct agreement between Principals (namely, you and me) - said issues will not delay the plenipotentiary tribunal scheduling - hey, we're both reasonable men; the smoothness of the running of the July Glock Match Confrontation is proof of that - I will add edits to this post as negotiations proceed, rather than racking up new entries - Keep a lookout for edit notices on this one.

3:00PM Friday -- MMA10, one glitch appeared, but we got it covered. When time came to write up the meeting type change "as a 10-Ring Board function", we could not find ANY 10-Ring Board member sober enough to coherently sign his name as authorized 10-Ring representative! So what we did was this: A Dung Cru representative forged the signature of a prominent 10-Ringer, we bribed the lawyers to NOT notice what had just happened, and we kept on with the negotiations. We instituted a MINOR change to the revenue flow to cover the cost of the bribe: a $12.34 "cover charge" will be applied to the cost of each keg of beer consumed at OR in the VICINITY of the plenipotentiary tribunal. This surcharge is to be applied OUTSIDE the sphere of influence of BOTH the Dung Cru AND Seahawk embezzlement operations. I hope this arrangement is acceptable to you.

11PM Friday -- Okay, MMA10, we are all set on the tribunal arrangements. One piece of great news: we will NOT have to cough up the bribe out of our respective embezzlement operations! The lawyers involved have heard about the 10-Ring parties. They said to hell with the bribe; just let them attend the post-tribunal revelry! So we set it up that way!

VN350X10
12-08-2001, 02:42
REMEMBER

FRODO

LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samurairabbi
12-08-2001, 19:37
VN350,

Take two six packs and call me in the morning.

MakeMineA10mm
12-10-2001, 13:17
Oh, MAN! Speaking as someone who frequently parties with lawyers, all I can say is, "What the HECK were you thinking, Rabbi!?!?!?!?

There is NO amount of money saved worth partying with lawyers, but especially the corporate/accountant type lawyers!!!!

My head is hurting (;g) and that's first, as the usual 10-Ring partying and revelry isn't a problem... I think it was the incredibly dull conversation that I had to suffer through. The Scotch knumbed my head, but now that it's wore off, the head-ache I have from listening to that drivel!!!!!

(It was even worse than a 10-Ring Board meeting without booze!!!!)

samurairabbi
12-11-2001, 00:48
Ahh, MMA10! You lack experience in a subtle yet important aspect of leadership: schmoozing! Please schedule the Samurai Rabbi Dungeon Orientation Session in this vital component of social behavior. After this seminar, you will be proficient in 1) sucking up to the really fun crowd, and 2) ditching the boring ones with grace, flair, and style! Over on our side of the post-tribunal revelry, we foisted off the boring lawyer / accountant types on the 4 Borg representatives; both they and the Borg loved it! The Borg loved messing with the boring legal/financial mentality, and the legal types loved playing 3-wall bank shots with the spare body parts the Borg were gracious enough to bring to the show.

Drop us a line; we'll get you squared away. The Dungeon owes you for past service. When we're done, you will even enjoy attending a sober 10-Ring Board meeting!

VN350X10
12-11-2001, 11:18
SAMURRIRABBI
Ican handle the 2 x 6 pacs, but what is it I'm supposed to call you in the morning?

To bring many more 6 pacs, perhaps?

Also, a complaint here; I still haven't recieved my instruction packet to apply for my fair share of the mis-appropiated duengeon funds, Christmas IS coming, & I'm still waiting. I've tried to be a good 10-Ringer all year, but it's hard without the cash!!!!!!!!!!

MakeMineA10mm
12-11-2001, 12:45
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Ahh, MMA10! You lack experience in a subtle yet important aspect of leadership: schmoozing! Please schedule the Samurai Rabbi Dungeon Orientation Session in this vital component of social behavior. After this seminar, you will be proficient in 1) sucking up to the really fun crowd, and 2) ditching the boring ones with grace, flair, and style! Over on our side of the post-tribunal revelry, we foisted off the boring lawyer / accountant types on the 4 Borg representatives; both they and the Borg loved it! The Borg loved messing with the boring legal/financial mentality, and the legal types loved playing 3-wall bank shots with the spare body parts the Borg were gracious enough to bring to the show.

When we're done, you will even enjoy attending a sober 10-Ring Board meeting!

The only thing you left out of your info-mercial was how many "easy payments of $____.___" I'll have to make!!!!! ;f

samurairabbi
12-12-2001, 01:19
MMA10, there would be NO CHARGE to YOU for the Schmoozing Seminar! Down here in the Dungeon, we hold you in the highest esteem for your noble achievements in the humiliation of the nickel-plated sissy gun owners on that most glorious day in the annals of Glockdom! The other (less accomplished) Board members would, of course, be eligible to take the course, but we Dungeon Scum draw a clear distinction between the capable and the deadweight on the 10-Ring Board when determining consulting fees ... ( ... Rabbi ... don't you think you're stirring up trouble with that "deadweight" shot? ... Oh! ... Okay! ... Interesting concept: driving a wedge between the 10-Ring Board factions with en-passant insults ... Of course, the "deadweight" elements would have to be sober enough to actually READ the insult ... We will watch the progress of your insurrective provocations with interest ... ) ... MMA, let us know your schedule and beverage preference(s) for the seminar; WE exist only to serve YOU!

Tazz10m
12-12-2001, 06:59
Very interesting, i looked up "deadweight" in the dictionary, and it said; "dungeon scum"...

Makes sense to me!

Oh, and MMA10, that squeeky "blowing air under pressure" sound and the funny feeling that comes with it... yeah, well, that is the sound of Sammi blowing smoke up your... well, you know...

Noth'n a good smack can't handle... got'a keep the dungeon scum under control... ;a They are always trying to drive a wedgie between the long legs of the law and disrupt the harmonious flow of long established hypothesis that makes it's way to the sea, causing a nasty back flow which then pollutes the little known scientific facts we 10 Ringers know so well which lead to true understanding (and could even transform some of the scum out of the dungeon and into a real 10 Ring Suite de la Plushe.

Ahhhh, but such is life! And so we, the few, the proud, the 10 Ringers, must carry the torch and the flag for all to see and follow to the land of milk and money... i mean honey.

Speaking of which, Honey, (not you guys, sit down!) could you make me some more of your awesome esspresso? ;f

MrGlock21
12-12-2001, 10:56
Let's Roll ...

MakeMineA10mm
12-12-2001, 11:30
Tazz,
Never fear, laddie, there's no way the Dung Cru will drive a wedgie between us!!! ;f (That didn't come out right, did it?!?!?!? ;f) In the mean time, give the kosher katana a break, as it's a rare thing indeed to get him to GIVE anything away (although I'm sure he's embezzling off the graft of the conference, but, hey, what do I care as long as it's not coming out a MY pocket...?) Besides, I'm only going for the free food and drink... I'll sleep through most of the presentation(s)...

Rabbi,
This weekend looks good, say, Saturday? Cragganmore (a sweet yet petulant little single-malt nectar), neat (OF COURSE!), for the drink, and how about Italian for lunch, and Fresh Alaskan King Crab for dinner? ;f

Tazz10m
12-12-2001, 12:39
Free food and drink?

samurairabbi
12-12-2001, 13:18
MMA, it's all set! One more item, though: what is your preference for BREAKFAST? (We DO run a full-service seminar!)

Tazz, after reading your post, I found myself so profoundly moved to say: I NEVER KNEW SUCH WRITING COULD EXIST! What can one say about such material, except to say ... TAZZ!!!

MakeMineA10mm
12-12-2001, 15:36
Well, if the Tahitian Lagoon girls are there.... (Maybe we should discuss breakfast in the private message functions of this board.);f

GunslingerP16
12-12-2001, 17:05
IF I agree to handle the outside concessions for the tribunal AND the board meeting (assuming I can stop Mongo from consuming all of the Alaskan crab legs and drinking all of my Newcastles), do you think it is possible that I can claim all or most of the expenses as a tax deduction? Of course, all numbers turned in to the Infernal Revenue Service would be derived AFTER I have skimmed the mandatory 35% off the top of all proceeds (of which I will gladly contribute, oh say 12%, to the fund to finance the importation of the Tahitian lagoon girls).
Also, someone mentioned a meeting at the Castle Anthrax? That can only occur once I am finished thoroughly spanking all of the fairer residents for allowing the Grail-shaped beacon to be lit. Of course there is one other minor duty which I must first perform with the various residents also, but I shall not mention such things here in order to give somewhat of an illusion of respectability to this most sacred thread.

By the way, does anyone here happen to know the air speed of a coconut-laden swallow (preferably of the European variety)???

samurairabbi
12-13-2001, 04:38
MMA, check out the preceding post. This guy gunslingerwhatever can supply whatever he wants to our orgiastic blowouts, but he is trying to horn in on OUR EMBEZZLEMENT ACTION! This is serious.

I propose a Supplementary Plenipotentiary Tribunal to consider this matter. I propose we schedule it for early Tuesday evening. This would give you ample recovery time from your Saturday Schmoozing Seminar; getting it out of the way by setting it up for the EARLY evening would leave us ample time for the world-famous 10-Ring revelry.

I humbly await your response.

Tazz10m
12-13-2001, 06:59
Sammi, EVERYBODY is trying to get in on the imbecilement, i mean embezzlement scam! Where have you been???

MMA10, maybe we better lower his dose a bit...

Hey... where's my wallet???

samurairabbi
12-13-2001, 07:48
Tazz, you will find your wallet about 2 inches down in your in-basket ( ... sigh ... ). Maybe we Dung Cru cretins DO have to think of everything around here!

Also, don't worry about the med levels; I have noted ALL of the embezzlement attempts. I only issue a PUBLIC alert about an attempt when I know that there is a concensus within the 10-Ring facility personnel that we need a party! Trust me, the system works!

Rusty Phillips
12-13-2001, 14:26
I have sort of not been following this thread, but was wondering....

would it be appropriate to have another tanka-sijjo or haiku moment at this time?

Tazz10m
12-13-2001, 16:47
Whatever you want Rusty. ;c

GunslingerP16
12-13-2001, 18:28
Forgive me, oh kosher katana. I do not wish to infringe upon the already well established embezzelment system. I am proposing simply "branching out" to better cover our financial bases and further increase the cash flow for the Dung Cru. Just think of all of the intellectually challenged, 9mm toting myrmidons that we can easily coerce out of substantial amounts of cash! Just think of the New Years eve bash that could be financed in such a manner without having to use any of the dutifully embezzeled (embezelled?....whatever) funds from the 10-ring! It is our sacred duty to take full advantage of the lower life forms (just ask the Borg!) any time it results in the advancement of our own agenda (whatever the hell THAT is).

samurairabbi
12-14-2001, 02:04
Rusty, GO FOR IT! I have reviewed the last couple pages of 840PM posts, and I have concluded that we are focussing too much on finances. We need YOU to restore our attention to the subtly nuanced philosophical digressions into the mystical aspects of reality that provide insight into the marvelously convoluted wonder of existance! Without you to provide it, all we could look forward to is the 10-Ring Board reciting "There once was a man from Nantucket ... "

G33
12-14-2001, 03:29
Welcome to the Ferengi(sp?) web page...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;c$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;c ;f

samurairabbi
12-14-2001, 14:30
The Ferengi are overrated! They wouldn't recognize an accelerated capitalization self-amortized discounted cash flow repayment schedule if one walked up and bit them on their assets!

MakeMineA10mm
12-14-2001, 16:11
Rusty, GO FOR IT! I have reviewed the last couple pages of 840PM posts, and I have concluded that we are focussing too much on finances. We need YOU to restore our attention to the subtly nuanced philosophical digressions into the mystical aspects of reality that provide insight into the marvelously convoluted wonder of existance! Without you to provide it, all we could look forward to is the 10-Ring Board reciting "There once was a man from Nantucket ... "

Well, I'm going to beat Rusty to the Haiku punch, AND remind the Dung Cru of the requisite breakfast material for the Saturday get-together:

Spam, Spam, spam, spam,
Spam, spam, spam, spam.

Rusty Phillips
12-15-2001, 13:40
having just spent last
weekend cleaning the garage
I thought that you might
like to hear an old gem from
the glock talk 10 ring archive

Originally posted by Rusty Phillips
[57577 57577 7]
I guess nobody
wants to sit around and write
jap poetry that
doesnt have rhyme or reason

Well, in my current
vodka intensive state, I
find tanka - sijo
to be very amusing.
I'll go clean the garage now.

Have fun at your party boys.
[/57577 57577 7]
http://members.tripod.com/neca/Tanka-Sijo.htm

from Neca Stoller (Georgia, USA)

There is a sadness
when after days of turning
through fields of flowers
that seem endless, suddenly
the stream reaches the ocean.

Rusty Phillips
12-15-2001, 13:46
and does anyone
else remember this classic
from page sixteen of
the eight - fourty P.M. thread
it's one of my favorites

[57577-7]
I'm afraid to post
on this thread again, until
you two have resolved
your petty differences.
Your fight is hurting us all.

Cant we all just get along?

How long before we
are fortunate to get to
the tenth page of this
historical document?
I say "Lock it on page 10".

Does it matter what I think?

My head hurts and Im
thinking about not going
to work, but Im here
already, how'd that happen.
uh oh, got to sign off now!

here comes the boss, he looks pissed
[/57577-7]

PACKIN' PLASTIC
12-15-2001, 18:48
Will somebody PLEASE tell me WTF this is all about?

PP

Mean_Al
12-15-2001, 20:53
Sorry fellas ,first post but from what I understand....

Range Clear ! (Hands Up and
Empty)
Entropy ! (Run Like Helll);a

Tazz10m
12-16-2001, 06:30
Contemplate this wise
Gun freaks all us eyes
Sitting here contemplating poetry
(And other subtle nuances of reality)
While terrorists slowly die, running

Rusty Phillips
12-16-2001, 12:32
i dont know who wrote
this piece but it's nice

"By the Stream"

cloudless evening
another sunset shimmers
in the August heat
on the grass beside the stream
a trace of you lingers

so still, the lilies
gathered in clusters
with great soft blossoms
they break into two branches
the current of the fresh stream

http://members.tripod.com/neca/Tanka-Sijo.htm#Modern%20Tanka

Rusty Phillips
12-16-2001, 12:43
and also from page
sixteen of the thread that will
never end (even
though it should have been closed long
before now) you will find this.....

[57577 7]
I am wondering
if my computer has a
problem or if I
might have that tanka-sijo
virus that I heard about.

I type normal sentences,

and all I see are
these five, seven, five, seven,
seven syllable
japanese poems that do
not rhyme or make any sense.

How do I get it to stop?
[/57577 7]

samurairabbi
12-16-2001, 13:50
Whoa, Rusty! What's this "should have been closed long ago" judgemental propoganda trip you're tryin' to lay on us? This is heresy! The 10-Ring must act, lest it be overwhelmed!

Okay, gang! Time to convene a SUMMARY Plenipotentiary Tribunal to act on this matter. Since the 10-Ringers will need AT LEAST 41 hours to recover from the post-supplementary-tribunal revelry on Tuesday, it looks like Thursday evening for the needed Summary Tribunal. Same deal as before: Mongo and the Dungeon do the food, the 10-Ring Board lushes ... whoops, I mean LOGISTICS representatives ... handle the drinks. Be there, or be considered a 40 shooter!

G33
12-16-2001, 13:51
PP,
We exist in an alternate reality here in the Ten Ring.;b

samurairabbi
12-16-2001, 23:28
Actually, G33, WE exist in the REAL reality; the other guys exist in the ALTERNATE reality!

G29
12-17-2001, 04:12
Sammy Rabbit,
You little bundle of fur, must I put you on the X-Frame and use the feather and mind-probe at the same time?;)

samurairabbi
12-17-2001, 06:25
G29, your offer is ... intriguing! Tell you what, let's expand the occasion BEYOND the possibly mundane "restrictions" of your original scenario! I'll supply a '59 Lafitte Rothschild, Mongo will put together a dinner to DIE FOR in the 10-Ring Restaurant's most lavish private dining room (with private entrance and our most discreet staffers on service duty). We'll spring for a case of G33's favorite ammo, so he won't feel neglected when we pack him off to the range while you and I are "occupied". Could be a memorable evening; let me know your preferences.