08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 35 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

_The_Shadow
02-14-2009, 09:34
I know of a bayou where we could get some really big gators! Dem' suckers have really big sharp teeth and da' are meaner than junk yard dogs, yea! How many we need? Be sure to click on the gator, he likes his belly rubbed!

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 10:31
Into the carbon/iron Matrix if you will......

Tazz10m
02-14-2009, 10:33
MOAT Tazz, it's spelled MOAT.

The ditch/sewer around the castle is called a MOAT.

mote is a whole different critter.
Sammi, get a Dungeon Linguistics Staff member in here,......STAT !

Well... ours is not just a "ditch", and it sure isn't our "sewer"... it's MUCH more that that! That's how we fool people to get in to it. Plus, my spell checker didn't tell me it was wrong... but, call it what yu want... i don't care.

ENGINEER!!!!

I KNEW i was forgetting someone around here!

Engineer... engineer...

Uncle, what the hell is it that you do around here?

Oh yeah... you are the OPerATions MaNaGer!

Carry on...

I got to get more beer.............:whistling:

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 10:37
Not your fault Tazz, "mote" is a real word.
Think "dust mote"
Spel Czech only understandsd spelling errors, not word usage.
If someone came up with THAT software, they'd be rich all over again !

Tazz10m
02-14-2009, 10:51
Not your fault Tazz, "mote" is a real word.
Think "dust mote"
Spel Czech only understandsd spelling errors, not word usage.
If someone came up with THAT software, they'd be rich all over again !

Yeah, plus they could include a definition for the different words and provide a little edgumikashon with the package. I don't even remember what a dust mote is... :dunno:

As for metallurgy... that is a different story... i do know a tiny bit about that.

To add part of yourself to a mix of elements, made into a metal, and still have it come out as something "workable" would require that part of yourself to be added would have to be a tiny part indeed.

Same with the diamond... and for me i think that diamond would end up pretty cloudy, dim... and not very bright.....:shocked:

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 10:56
A very small part.
Carbon, while necessary for steel production is only a minimal percentage of the whole.
Too much carbon makes steel hard & brittle, also un-workable & un-weldable.
And diamond dust isembedded into the "hard plates" on gun safes to protect the lockworks from being drilled.

Tazz10m
02-14-2009, 11:00
A very small part.
Carbon, while necessary for steel production is only a minimal percentage of the whole.
Too much carbon makes steel hard & brittle, also un-workable & un-weldable.
And diamond dust isembedded into the "hard plates" on gun safes to protect the lockworks from being drilled.

Yup... been deep into it because of the knife making and other stuff i'm into... fascinating stuff, metallurgy... i love it.

Oh, don't waste your time trying to use a drill on a safe... big waste of time... there are MUCH faster and more effective ways... :supergrin:

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 15:11
C-4 ?

or perhaps it's ugly little sister, Semtex ?

Bullman
02-14-2009, 16:54
Anagel can be fun, and lets not neglect our old friend Anfo.

Bullman
02-14-2009, 16:57
I also saw a cool video recently about binary exlosives.

engineer151515
02-14-2009, 17:32
Bullman - drop the explosives and grab some beads. Well - gently lower the explosives and grab some beads.

One of the Dungeon Mardi Gras Parades is cranking up.

And you'll never guess what some of the prettier lady Dungeon Dwellers will do for a bead toss or a small stuffed animal.

_The_Shadow
02-14-2009, 18:32
Yelling SMYT! then throw some beads to her. Be sure to complment her on a nice rack!

samurairabbi
02-14-2009, 19:04
MOAT Tazz, it's spelled MOAT.

The ditch/sewer around the castle is called a MOAT.

mote is a whole different critter.
Sammi, get a Dungeon Linguistics Staff member in here,......STAT !

Actually, Unkle, the mispellings (note my use of the plural) in Tazz's psychotic rant are intentional; they serve as the security communications check to prevent ANOTHER salacious psychotic sleazeball leader type from infiltrating our operation. We take security here seriously.

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 21:13
Awlrighty then.........:yawn:

Bullman
02-14-2009, 21:49
talking about a right handed awl? I didn't think they were made for a specific hand.:headscratch:

VN350X10
02-14-2009, 21:51
Specilalized tool Bull, specialized tool.

And I'd just hurt myself with a left handed version.

uncle

samurairabbi
02-14-2009, 21:54
talking about a right handed awl? I didn't think they were made for a specific hand.:headscratch:

... it's sorta' the same thing as a metric cresent wrench.

Bullman
02-14-2009, 22:01
... it's sorta' the same thing as a metric cresent wrench.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see.:whistling:

Tazz10m
02-15-2009, 00:39
Actually, Unkle, the mispellings (note my use of the plural) in Tazz's psychotic rant are intentional; they serve as the security communications check to prevent ANOTHER salacious psychotic sleazeball leader type from infiltrating our operation. We take security here seriously.

Yeah, i guess we could let Unk'l in on that... i mean, he is one of us... and he is pretty cool... ok...

Hey, on another note... i have a really nice set of brand new metric vice grips for sale on eway.

As for getting in to a tight hard box, if the plasmatics are playing, no one will hear... but, you can always plunge right in with a proper circular if screaming is not a problem.

samurairabbi
02-15-2009, 17:43
Hey, on another note... i have a really nice set of brand new metric vice grips for sale on eway.
Are they right-handed or left-handed?

Tazz10m
02-15-2009, 20:13
Are they right-handed or left-handed?

I guess they're left handed, cuz i can't get them to work in my right hand. They work just fine on metric, but they don't work at all on anything that is not.

Now... on another note... we just got back a report from Shadow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a61fPIgJfgs

G33
02-15-2009, 20:37
Use both hands!
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/RelicHunter01/normal_s2_poster_1.jpg

VN350X10
02-15-2009, 20:39
You have to hand it to Geesie on that one.....:wow:

samurairabbi
02-15-2009, 21:10
You have to hand it to Geesie on that one.....:wow:

Even if you didn't HAVE to, you'd still WANT to!

Tazz10m
02-16-2009, 01:49
Girls who keep putting their fingers on the triggers need spankins!:whistling:

samurairabbi
02-16-2009, 15:32
Girls who keep putting their fingers on the triggers need spankins!:whistling:

That one gets spanked only if she WANTS to be spanked!

Tazz10m
02-16-2009, 17:21
That one gets spanked only if she WANTS to be spanked!

Oh... she wants it... she told me.... :supergrin:

G33
02-16-2009, 19:34
Tazz has a dream.
Rabitty has a monkey.
:supergrin::supergrin:

VN350X10
02-16-2009, 19:41
C'mon Tazz.....she's getting ready for action, not posing for a "Blue Press" cover shot !

samurairabbi
02-16-2009, 20:13
C'mon Tazz.....she's getting ready for action, not posing for a "Blue Press" cover shot !

Why not BOTH!

_The_Shadow
02-16-2009, 22:02
Do you think she can curve them bullets like Angelina Jolie ???:aod:

Tazz10m
02-17-2009, 01:12
Tazz has a dream.
Rabitty has a monkey.

I don't just have a dream... i have a wild freaky fantasy! :rofl:

And as for those Blue Press cover shots... did you ever notice that the heels those hotties are wearing are much more stillettoesq?

Oh yeahhh...... de powah de la Tazzzzzzz..................... :supergrin:

Heeeeyyyy... maybe i could use de powah to get one of those hotties in a AGrip G S and B? Hmmmmmm... hehehe.... hey, at least it would be fun to ask! I'll at least get some laughs out of it!:supergrin:

G33
02-17-2009, 07:54
The young brunette gal on a recent cover is a competitive shooter.

VN350X10
02-17-2009, 17:58
Well noted Geesie.....

WHERE were the girls like that hiding when I was single ??(the shooters I mean)

uncle

Tazz10m
02-17-2009, 22:35
Well noted Geesie.....

WHERE were the girls like that hiding when I was single ??(the shooters I mean)

uncle

Oh... they were at my house..........:supergrin:

VN350X10
02-18-2009, 17:55
I see.......

G33
02-18-2009, 18:28
I see.......

So did tazzie poo.
:tongueout:

samurairabbi
02-18-2009, 20:06
So did tazzie poo.

Tazz, I hope you realize you are in for some unmerciful razzing!

VN350X10
02-18-2009, 20:52
Tazzie Poo ??

TAZZIE POO ????

Rabbi, you realise with this, whatever WAS his is now OURS !!

tazziepoo....:rofl:...:rofl:...:rofl:...:tongueout:

samurairabbi
02-18-2009, 21:43
Rabbi, you realise with this, whatever WAS his is now OURS !!
Since 39% of what was his is ALREADY ours, Unkle, I think the change will be minimal.

VN350X10
02-19-2009, 16:39
Do the math Rabbi...
100%-39%= 61%

61%/2 = 30.5%

30.5% + 39% = 69.5%

A significant change, as we now hold the CONTROLLING interest.....

Time to evict Tazz from the Penthouse & install a worthy occupant.

Or do we let him hang around as a figurehead ?

Perhaps put it to a vote of the Ladies of the 10 Ring ?

susan28
02-19-2009, 16:46
28 <~~~ not touching that one!!

_The_Shadow
02-19-2009, 16:50
VN350X10 (http://glocktalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) </SCRIPT>Be careful of CHANGE! It might be better to leave well enough alone!:headscratch:

Tazz10m
02-19-2009, 22:21
So did tazzie poo.

Oh you GODDESS My Sweet Baby GeeTweeTwee... you know just how to melt me into submission and remind me of what you do so well. :hearts:

And for the rest of you "tough guys".... :upeyes:

Just try to get past my trained super attack squirrel:

Squirrel E. Squirrel, Esq...:whistling:

Faster than a FREAK! That little thing is so small, and so quick, and so freaking wiley and just plain down right MEAN... BAD ASS little thing...

HAHAHAHA.....

Oh... don't worry... I'll make sure the whole freaking experience is caught on video so we can play it back so everyone can laugh.

Remember that psycho monkey that tore off the face of that lady yesterday and had everyone trapped in their squad cars and all?

They didn't shoot that monkey...

Yep...

Squirrel E. Squirrel....................

TORE THAT MONKEY UP!!!

:supergrin:

samurairabbi
02-20-2009, 01:46
Hmmmm ... How 'bout this: Squirrel E. Squirrel versus the Monty Python white rabbit. Should be an interesting setup for the oddsmakers.

Bullman
02-20-2009, 05:02
Hmmmm ... How 'bout this: Squirrel E. Squirrel versus the Monty Python white rabbit. Should be an interesting setup for the oddsmakers.

you know what a pain it is to get rid of the rabbit AFTER he does the squirrel though. That means I have to go back to Antioch to get another grenade:upeyes:

It would be easy enough just to give him a dose of doubletap except most of us 10 ringers are so blasted (pardon the redundancy) on NS beer and Chateau Lafeet 52 that we couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle (it's been tried before, trust me, I know)

Tazz10m
02-20-2009, 12:10
you know what a pain it is to get rid of the rabbit AFTER he does the squirrel though. That means I have to go back to Antioch to get another grenade:upeyes:

It would be easy enough just to give him a dose of doubletap except most of us 10 ringers are so blasted (pardon the redundancy) on NS beer and Chateau Lafeet 52 that we couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle (it's been tried before, trust me, I know)

That rabbit doesn't even have a chance.

Squirrel'E will run circles around that turtle and chew his nuts off before that carrot eater even thinks of moving. :faint:

Bullman
02-20-2009, 12:51
That rabbit doesn't even have a chance.

Squirrel'E will run circles around that turtle and chew his nuts off before that carrot eater even thinks of moving. :faint:

I don't know, that rabbit is dynamite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apDGPl2SfpA&feature=PlayList&p=26286DF11E7A1717&index=2

Tazz10m
02-20-2009, 13:55
I don't know, that rabbit is dynamite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apDGPl2SfpA&feature=PlayList&p=26286DF11E7A1717&index=2

Oh, i do. That rabbit is a kill'a... but slow as hell compared to Squirrel'E and doesn't stand a chance.

Come on... you know me... if the rabbit was badder, i'd have him on the team.

Another thing about Squirrel'E... you don't see him... unless he wants you to. That thing is amazing.... a true master.

If you are wise... you WILL like him... cuz he knows if you don't. Like i said... a true master.

_The_Shadow
02-20-2009, 13:55
:sorry: He blew the smart pills out of that one! .:. .:.

VN350X10
02-20-2009, 16:38
I Have Recipe's for Squirrel Stew & Hassenphepper......

MONGO !! to the Dungeon Kitchen STAT !!!!!

We will have GUESTS shortly, let's show them to our finest stainless steel accomodations.

samurairabbi
02-20-2009, 18:46
I Have Recipe's for Squirrel Stew & Hassenphepper......

MONGO !! to the Dungeon Kitchen STAT !!!!!

We will have GUESTS shortly, let's show them to our finest stainless steel accomodations.

Another stew recipe possibility: squirrel, rabbit, and monkey!

G33
02-20-2009, 20:49
Another stew recipe possibility: squirrel, rabbit, and monkey!

Monkey brains on ice!

_The_Shadow
02-20-2009, 20:53
You can keep that Monkey...I'll cook the Squirrel & Rabbit Jambalaya!:grill:

Pass the Cayenne Pepper, Louisiana Hot Sauce and TABASCO Sauce too!

VN350X10
02-20-2009, 21:18
Shadow.....caution is advised here.
MONGO doesn't take kindly to intrusions into his kitchen, it took me YEARS to gain the usage of it & then only thru copious sharing of old, secret family recipe's.
He is reasonable, but it takes time to gain his trust.
Your only saving grace might be the fact that MONGO really likes spicy foods.

uncle albert

_The_Shadow
02-20-2009, 21:41
Well if that is the case I'll bring along some of DAVE'S INSANITY SAUCE...It was banded from the Firey foods competition in Albuquerque, New Mexico or ULTIMATE INSANITY SAUCE...http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_daui.JPG (http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_PRdaui.htm)"The new hottest sauce in the universe" is even hotter than our Insanity Sauce. Be afraid.

http://www.davesgourmet.com/

Tazz10m
02-20-2009, 22:10
Well if that is the case I'll bring along some of DAVE'S INSANITY SAUCE...It was banded from the Firey foods competition in Albuquerque, New Mexico or ULTIMATE INSANITY SAUCE...http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_daui.JPG (http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_PRdaui.htm)"The new hottest sauce in the universe" is even hotter than our Insanity Sauce. Be afraid.

http://www.davesgourmet.com/

I got some ground "pepper" in a bag... it's kind'a hot...

Take a little bit in the palm of you hand... lick the tip of your finger... and take just a little bit of that on the tip of your finger... and then put it on your tongue.

First time... you think; Hey... that tastes pretty good... and yeah, a little hot...
Next... that hot feeling grows... and you think; ok... that's pretty hot...
Next thing ya know... your tongue is burning pretty bad... and it just keeps getting worse and worse... and then... you actually start getting a bit scared!:wow: And you get a big rush of adrenaline and endorphens to the brain and you actually start getting a "high" from it...

Eventually, the burn starts going down and you think... cooool... i'm gonna be ok... and "WOW!!! THAT SHIZNET IS HOT!!!" :supergrin:

The stuff is great... and actually tastes fantastic... great on food.

One time at a party i turned on three guys to it and showed each guy they were all getting the exact same amount i took, to show them i was not trying to mess with them.... hehehe...

One of the guys actually started getting so scared he started freaking out and even got a bit pissed... :steamed: hahahahahhahahahahhahaaha... the big baby!

This stuff WILL get your attention! :supergrin:

_The_Shadow
02-20-2009, 22:21
Now here in Louisiana we like stuff seasoned and spiced up! But!
That stuff Dave is makin' could be used for OC pepper spray but it is way worst! People eat this stuff, I put a drop on a plate of beans and rice and it about took my breath away as it lit me up! :steamed: :steamed: :steamed: habanero chile peppers...Paint will blister!

Tazz10m
02-21-2009, 01:11
Now here in Louisiana we like stuff seasoned and spiced up! But!
That stuff Dave is makin' could be used for OC pepper spray but it is way worst! People eat this stuff, I put a drop on a plate of beans and rice and it about took my breath away as it lit me up! :steamed: :steamed: :steamed: habanero chile peppers...Paint will blister!

Yeah... those babies are HOT...

The pepper i was referring to is called "Scotch Bonnet" and is right up there with the Habanero's and possibly even surpass them. Scoville units on the habanero's go from 200,000 - 300,000... and the scotch bonnet go from 100,000 - 350,000. And i don't have a clue to how hot the stuff i have rates... except HOT AS HELL! hahaha... but super worth cooking with cuz the taste is really soooo good.

Great for conversation at a party, too! :supergrin:

Shadow man... i LOVE Louisiana cook'n... dude... we got to party!

SAMMI!!! IT'S PARTY TIME!!! (Sammi... stop laughing... i know... the party never ends... but we still have to maintain the tradition of shouting it even if it's redundant and right in the middle of a raging ongoing party.)

VN350X10
02-21-2009, 02:10
O.K. guys, lets take this from the top.....

Habenero's = green phase
Scotch Bonnet's = red orange phase

Name changes with skin color, but are basicly the same pepper. Different versions are grown in different parts of the world, but same specis.

Secret way to make peppers hotter......more NITROGEN in soil.

Had some Jalapeno's one time, came from a friend in Chi Town. Grew them in an old wisky barrel on the back porch landing of his appt. One of his 3 German Shepards used the barrel of dirt as his favorite "piss spot".

These were HOTTER than any Hab's/Bonnet's I've ever eaten !
Confirmed this with the local Co. Ag agent about peppers/nitrogen. Have done it with commercial fertilizer, using FAR more nitrogen than is required. Lights them right up !
(Making a batch of my chilli later today.....will use at least 1/4 lb of hab/bonnets & a min of 1/2 lb of jalapeno's. based on 6 lb of chuck roast & 1 lb of venison in the batch.

Dave's Insanity isn't bad, but not enough flavor to go with the heat, put it on nacho chips & wash it down with Tequila & it makes for a fun afternoon. But eat something else with it or the tequila will tend to get to you after a couple of hours.....

Bullman
02-21-2009, 04:26
Funny story I must share about Dave's Insanity. Had a buddy retire from the cop shop back home, he loved it hot, grew his own peppers, he loved it. I saw him drink Pace hot sauce right from the jar, and I am talking the hot stuff, none of the mild junk. You give him some nice hot salsa and some chips he would make a meal of it. So when he retired I thought I would get him a nice gift and I ordered some Dave's for him. Later when I asked him how he liked it he told me I damn near killed him. He said he got a hold of a chip and loaded it up like he normally did and it dang near burned a hole through him. He told me he wasn't going to let it beat him though, he adopted a "Dave's Dip" to regulate how much of it went on the chip, sort of like dipping it in then shaking off the excess:supergrin:

I wonder if he knows about the nitrogen?

_The_Shadow
02-21-2009, 08:56
There are may so called "HOT SAUCES" out there, but Dave's blew me away!

There is a hot sauce that is marketed as "Bayou Butt Burner" but that stuff is very mild compared to Dave's.

Here check out some of these localy produced hot sauces & spice;
http://www.purecajun.com/hotsauce.htm

Tazz10m
02-21-2009, 23:19
There are may so called "HOT SAUCES" out there, but Dave's blew me away!

There is a hot sauce that is marketed as "Bayou Butt Burner" but that stuff is very mild compared to Dave's.

Here check out some of these localy produced hot sauces & spice;
http://www.purecajun.com/hotsauce.htm

There's some Chinese stuff that i have really fallen in love with called "Chiu Chow" chili oil made by "Lee Kum Kee". It's not the hottest stuff in the world, but it is still pretty damn hot. The point is, though, this stuff tastes SO good! It's really not just "oil" but rather finely chopped hot peppers in oil. Stir it up and sprinkle about a half teaspoon to a spoon full on about a plate full of food, or, what i also really like to do is use it to make a mix with some really good soy sauce, Chiu Chow, Abalone sauce, a few shakes of toasted sesame oil, and some of Costco's lemon pepper... add some water.... mix it up... and then use it to spread on whatever i'm BarBQ'n... like pork ribs, venison... elk... chicken... scallops... seagull... hahahaha... no... no seagull yet... but if that damn economy goes all the way to hell and the grocery stores close and my neighbors and i eat up all the ducks and geese... well... those seagulls just might end up on the BarB... and if they taste as bad as the rumors say they do... they're gonna need some help!

_The_Shadow
02-22-2009, 07:42
Yes the Chinese have some spicy stuff, they need it to disguise some of the stuff they eat or serve at the local establishments.

Funny you should mention "Seagulls" I often though that was what those spicy wings were at the Chinese Restaurant down here. And those stretch out pieces of meat on the bamboo stick (you know its suppose to be chicken) I think its BBQ "Warf Rats". They are huge by the warfs of the grain elevators, one of them could feed an army or two Cajuns.

Push comes to shove the seagulls are doomed! Pass the "Bar-B-Que Sauce" & "Hot Sauce" Please!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Tazz10m
02-22-2009, 11:57
Yes the Chinese have some spicy stuff, they need it to disguise some of the stuff they eat or serve at the local establishments.

Funny you should mention "Seagulls" I often though that was what those spicy wings were at the Chinese Restaurant down here. And those stretch out pieces of meat on the bamboo stick (you know its suppose to be chicken) I think its BBQ "Warf Rats". They are huge by the warfs of the grain elevators, one of them could feed an army or two Cajuns.

Push comes to shove the seagulls are doomed! Pass the "Bar-B-Que Sauce" & "Hot Sauce" Please!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Ok, Shadow... now i am starting to feel sorry for you...

99.9% of what is served in "chinese" resturants is not really Chinese food at all! Chinese people laugh at it! Trust me on this one... my WIFE is CHINESE!!! I eat Chinese everyday... yes... it's very very good! hahaha...

The food in all these so called chinese restrurants is food that was literally created for "American" tastes from way back in the old days. "Chinese food" is ranked #1 as Americans favorite food. Which, just goes to show you that the Chinese aren't stupid at all... they know what sells, baby!

When my wife and i want to go out and eat real Chinese food, we have to drive all the way to Seattle (50 miles) just to get something close to good Chinese food. All the really good stuff is not even in the menu, it's written on a board on the wall in Chinese. The menu is written in Chinese, except for the totally worthless English words in it, and has the "regular" stuff in it. If we want better... we have to go all the way to frigg'n Vancouver BC Canada! *sigh*

Me? I'm totally in Heaven there!

My wife? She is almost totally frustrated there/here as she is totally spoiled from all the really good food and groceries over in Hong Kong. She actually gets her friends to ship over some of "the good stuff" from HK.

Chinese food is really not about the "sauces" at all. It is really about all the fresh ingredients, especially the veggies and "basic" ingredients. It is about the flavors of the individual ingredients themselves and not the spices or sauces or whatever. That is why they eat each dish separate and they don't mix them up.

Me? I do eat some separate... but i mix it all up too... hahaha... what can i say? I'm an AMERICAN! Hahaha... She is an American, too, now, and is all about "her rights" and totally gets into the voting and all. I can tell you... she sure as hell did NOT vote for Obama! She criticizes and laughs at the Dimocrat politicians and can totally see right thru them. She also has this whole economic bull crap totally pegged! You should hear her talk... she knows way more than these idiots on Wallstreet or Washington. Matter of fact, she knew the IRS tax code BETTER than the F'n IRS... BEFORE she ever came to this country! She also can hit what she aims at. The chick can hit better with my 10mm Glocks than I can! Damn!

And don't let the idiots out there fool you... the Chinese people themselves are just like Americans! They are sweet wonderful people with big huge hearts. And they LOVE FREEDOM with liberty and justice for all! Some of their power freak leaders are another story... geeee doesn't that sound familiar. Although, they are trying to convert over to Democracy as best they can as they know it is better than stupid communism, socialism, or whatever. They are just trying to do it their way... at their pace.

The reason they are "gearing up for war" is the fact that their history has always been one of others trying to conquer them and take them over.

G33
02-22-2009, 15:05
Hey Mongo!
Meet me at the Lagoon.
Guys are running off with the words again.
:whistling:

VN350X10
02-22-2009, 15:07
Geesie.....

I'll send him from the Kitchen this instant !

uncle

engineer151515
02-22-2009, 15:39
A lady of action.

You got to admire that.

(Dungeon Engineering Crew quietly nod their heads in agreement)

Tazz10m
02-22-2009, 16:23
A lady of action.

You got to admire that.

(Dungeon Engineering Crew quietly nod their heads in agreement)

A lady of action... with a gun!:wow:

G33
02-22-2009, 20:48
Less talk.
More do.

Tazz10m
02-23-2009, 13:20
Less talk.
More do.

Ok.... do me!:supergrin:

VN350X10
02-23-2009, 13:52
Forget it Tazz, you're already "DONE".....

(Mongo, you got that nice white "coat" ready for Mr. Tazz, right ?)

Tazz10m
02-23-2009, 15:13
Forget it Tazz, you're already "DONE".....

(Mongo, you got that nice white "coat" ready for Mr. Tazz, right ?)

Are you trying to tell me there is no longer any need to fork me?

Hey, i don't look good in a nice white coat... i already got a nice black leather one anyway.

Mongo want to go a few rounds wid Mr. Tazz? Help Mr. Tazz get some exercise?

Bring it BEYOTCH!!! :bringiton:

VN350X10
02-23-2009, 17:15
No Tazz, the leather one is for Geesie, she looks MUCH better in leather than you do.
You proved THAT last trip down to 'Frisco.....

No, you get the white canvas one, you know, the one that makes a fashion statement with the belts buckling in back......

quietly now, we've got your medication all ready, also your nice, quiet, upholstered room.....

uncle

VN350X10
02-23-2009, 17:17
NO MONGO.......

You DON'T get to play with Mr. Tazz......

we don't want him more "broken" than he already is.

If you insist on roughhousing, you'll just have to play with Uncle !
I might break, but I heal a lot faster than Tazz.

samurairabbi
02-23-2009, 22:40
Guys are running off with the words again.:whistling:
Don't be too hard on the gang, Twee-Twee. The education their lengthy expounding has provided on the qualities of Hot Sauce is illuminating. Remember, most of America gets its hot sauce knowledge from the sauce packets at Taco Bell! The 10-Ring educates us about the quality that can be found in life.

G33
02-24-2009, 02:31
:wavey::whip::lv:

samurairabbi
02-26-2009, 05:18
:wavey::whip::lv:

I am pleased you approve, Twee-Twee! (Well, at least it SEEMS you approve!)

Permit me to point out an admin item: We may have a "perfect storm" chamber session on the way. I am the "monkey" recipient this round, and I am also guilty of violating Suze's requirement that I show proper progress in reducing my "rainy day" stock of 45ACP ammo. I therefore expect that I will be forced to endure a joint Twee-Twee/Suze Chamber Session. Ahhhh, life can be cruel!

samurairabbi
03-01-2009, 05:28
Please forgive my violating the consecutive post protocol, but I wish to announce some truly historic news from within the 10-Ring Facility.

The Dungeon has just completed running the February financials. We are pleased to be able to announce:

For the first time, Dungeon income from product sales, financial consulting, scholarly research grant funding, and other "legitimate" financial activity, has EXCEEDED our embezzlement numbers from the 10-Ring cash flow! We Dungeon types may be forgiven for being proud of this momentous achievement.

G33
03-01-2009, 05:31
Money.
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

VN350X10
03-01-2009, 06:05
HARUMPH !!!

Samuri Rabbi, this is a SERIOUS breach of Dungeon financial protocol !
Undoubtely, the financial gnomes have overlooked SOMETHING. This cannot be tolerated.
If for no other reason than statement stability, mayhaps the Feb. embezzelment percentage should be adjusted for inflation.
Or was the acquiring of the extra 50% of Tazz's assets under reported ?
The idea that we would show such a large profit on the "cover" operations could cast a shadow of legitimatcy on the ENTIRE operation, bringing un-wanted requests for funds from undesirable entitys; ie. anyone who want's a piece of OUR action.
I strongly suggest that as the gnomes re-calculate the month's numbers, they be assisted by MONGO, who will use my PERSONAL calculator, the one with which I compute how to keep track of TARDIS while S28 & G33 are on their interdimensional shopping trips.
Also note, this is the one used to re-configure the value level on the I.D. debit card that they use on the afforementioned trips.
A new final, adjusted number would be appreciated within the next 72 hrs.
On a final point, have we deducted the operating expenses for the TARDIS ?
Since I've leased it back to the joint Dungeon/Lagoon/Penthouse LLC, the expences should fall under the heading of "Lagoon Operations" and be fully deductable.
And payment to me should go under the heading of "donations to a non-profit" so they incur no tax load at either end. Payment should be rendered to "Rev. Augustus Galoop", in care of the "Church of Pyrotechnical Worship".
Some ancients worshiped fire, we can do the same, but we also add noise, making it a more full religious experience.

uncle

G33
03-01-2009, 07:40
Books.
3 sets.
:rofl:

VN350X10
03-01-2009, 10:50
Yes Geesie, 3 sets of books, just like uncle had 3 logbooks back when he did over-the-road....

BUT, with Mongo's "supervision", we get to see the "real" numbers, not what the books say.
While he may be a bit slow, stupid Mongo is not.
He will do anything I request of him, since I promised him the next time I make chilli, he gets to help & learn MY recipe, with my guidance.
And after that, my mom's recipe for orange cake is next in line.(this is to die for!):wow:

uncle

G33
03-01-2009, 13:20
Yum!

Oh sweet Mongo.....:supergrin:

samurairabbi
03-01-2009, 17:50
Books.
3 sets.

Actually ... seven sets.

engineer151515
03-01-2009, 17:53
And after that, my mom's recipe for orange cake is next in line.(this is to die for!):wow:

uncle

Hmmmm

Orange beer brew.

hmmmmm

samurairabbi
03-01-2009, 19:17
HARUMPH !!!

Samuri Rabbi, this is a SERIOUS breach of Dungeon financial protocol !

The idea that we would show such a large profit on the "cover" operations could cast a shadow of legitimatcy on the ENTIRE operation, bringing un-wanted requests for funds from undesirable entitys; ie. anyone who want's a piece of OUR action.
Unkle, we can turn this shadow of legitimacy to our advantage! The dim-witted outsiders from which we obtain our non-embezzled loot will be impressed by our classy, seemingly upstanding financial operation. Those IN THE KNOW about the Dungeon financial operation's true purpose will continue to appreciate the mastery demonstrated by our finely tuned subversive financial actions. Even those we are ripping off appreciate the skill and flair of the Dungeon financial accomplishments!

G33
03-01-2009, 21:03
:supergrin:X7
Actually ... seven sets.

VN350X10
03-01-2009, 22:29
Just as long as we get to see the Mongo supervised set of books........soon.

uncle

Of course they are only for personal use, ONE hard copy on flash paper & NO computer copies.
This is an "Eyes Only" request.

samurairabbi
03-02-2009, 21:10
I want to let everyone here know I will be distracted for a while. I have a tag-team Chamber session in the works, AND Clonie Gowen is on this week's Poker After Dark. Life is good!

susan28
03-07-2009, 15:30
Geesie's new rig (http://www.ussblackheart.org):

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/blackheart.jpg

Nice Job Babe! :pirates:

engineer151515
03-07-2009, 16:04
That ship needs a Chief Engineer!

:whistling::whistling::supergrin:

(But I'd have to find my way out of this Dungeon first. I don't even remember how I got in here but the beer is mighty fine.)

And a shout-out "hey Sweetie" to S-28

:wavey:

susan28
03-07-2009, 16:42
Yes Geesie, 3 sets of books, just like uncle had 3 logbooks back when he did over-the-road....

BUT, with Mongo's "supervision", we get to see the "real" numbers, not what the books say.
While he may be a bit slow, stupid Mongo is not.
He will do anything I request of him, since I promised him the next time I make chilli, he gets to help & learn MY recipe, with my guidance.

uncle

28 <~~~~ still angling for a jug of next season's Cider..

hey eng! :wavey:

VN350X10
03-07-2009, 17:09
Geesie's new rig is WAAAAAAAY cool !

Not as fast as TARDIS, but much finer looking. Appropriate, as she's a LOT better looking than uncle.
Rides & pets tend to resemble their owners.......

G33
03-07-2009, 17:19
Geesie's new rig (http://www.ussblackheart.org):

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/blackheart.jpg

Nice Job Babe! :pirates:

:supergrin::wavey:

VN350X10
03-07-2009, 17:23
Geesie, why don't you swing by the Lagoon & pick uncle up around 22:00 hrs & give me a quick demo ride ?
Dinner on me when we get back.
And if we get back too late, we can take a spin in TARDIS & be back before we left, making the dinner appointment easy to make.

uncle

G33
03-07-2009, 22:30
otaay!

Geesie, why don't you swing by the Lagoon & pick uncle up around 22:00 hrs & give me a quick demo ride ?
Dinner on me when we get back.
And if we get back too late, we can take a spin in TARDIS & be back before we left, making the dinner appointment easy to make.

uncle

VN350X10
03-07-2009, 22:36
Fantastic !

See you in about 17 1/2 hrs !

uncle:woohoo:

G33
03-08-2009, 18:35
:supergrin::supergrin:Starting my swing through your galaxy!

engineer151515
03-08-2009, 18:57
Caught photographic evidence of Gee's presence/influence at the Medieval Festival in Pensacola Florida today.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/362/pirateprincess.jpg

TARDIS is amazing.

samurairabbi
03-08-2009, 20:21
Caught photographic evidence of Gee's presence/influence at the Medieval Festival in Pensacola Florida today.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/362/pirateprincess.jpg

TARDIS is amazing.

Hmmmmm ... Twee-Twee is going medieval on Unkle!

Some guys have all the luck!

VN350X10
03-08-2009, 21:35
Great flag for her new Ship !

She's coming by to pick me up at about 2200 hrs.(Lagoon time) & we plan on dinner afterwards.

When we get back, why don't you grab a member or 2 of the Swedish Bikini Team & join us for a nightcap ?
My table, surfside at the Lagoon Bar, uncle's treat. Deal ?

_The_Shadow
03-08-2009, 21:42
TARDIS...Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space, with this thing you could truly say been there done that! Hold that thought...want to see me do it again! Done!:ufo:

Hey!:outtahere: we can go back and change the outcome of the election? NO Bama please!:trek:

VN350X10
03-08-2009, 22:01
Shadow,

Welcome friend, let me bring you up to speed.....
I won TARDIS fair & square in a legit game of Bacarat, from the current Time-Lord. But I had to agree to a few conditions when I took posession, one of which was no altering of history (this is also a restriction imposed on a Time Lord). Too bad, otherwise I'd be the proud owner of a consecutive pair of Walker Colts, among other things
But we do get to use it for inter-galactic cruising & susan28, G33 & G29 are permitted to use it for shopping trips, WITH an unlimited InterGalacTic Corp. credits card.
That was also part of the pot.
If I had lost, it would have cost me :
1) My personal Chilli recipe
2) The secret brewing methods for "N"Sweat Lager
3) A private BBQ rub recipe, the finest in the universe (!)
4) My secrets of a Glock trigger job.

So it was a fair wager & I just happened to come out on the winning end.
THAT'S how we have posesion of TARDIS. But I do have to provide my own supply of power cells for it. Minor detail, with the help of Engineer151515, she purrs like a kitten....or susan28 if you prefer.

uncle albert

_The_Shadow
03-08-2009, 22:13
I'm glad you won TARDIS fair and square!

But even if you changed history, no one would know unless someone witnessed it! You could have the Walker Colts, I wouldn't tell!

Charge up the power cells!

Therefore make it so! Obamanation History never happened & could never be repeated...Gun entusiast everwhere rejoice!

VN350X10
03-08-2009, 22:16
Sorry 'bout that, but I DID give my word....even thou I would like to !

I AM still trying an angle on the Walkers however...

_The_Shadow
03-08-2009, 22:24
OK! but beware that if Obamy gets his gruby hands on TARDIS the "DEMS" will "CHANGE" everything! You will never see the Walkers much less own any guns period!

Warning Issued!

VN350X10
03-08-2009, 22:43
That contingency HAS been provided for......
TARDIS has been fitted with a self-destruct system that will automaticly activate if it falls into the hands of those who would use it for evil.
That was one of my first modifications to it. Even the Time-Lords agreed that it was a wise alteration to the original design.
Again my cohort Engineer151515 was consulted & helped with the final revision. He's such a stickler for detail & completeness.

uncle

_The_Shadow
03-09-2009, 16:25
Yea, it's been talked about before..."The Ripple Affect" as something is changed the ripple would cause a disastrous wave which could tear the fabric of time across space continuum.

I suppose I'll have to use the DEBTTD = "Doc. Emmet Brown Time Travel DeLorean" to go back in time and make arrangements so Obamy is never born. All I need is the the 1.21 Gigawatts, to power the critical component, the flux capacitor. This will get me the Flux out of here to bring corrections forward in present time.

I know this may not be as effecient as the TARDIS but something needs to be done before any more damage is inflicted!

While I'm at it I may slip forward just a little to grab the first 10 of each of the series of Fortis Bren Tens when they come out. Here we go, I getting greedy...What the heck!

samurairabbi
03-09-2009, 16:49
While I'm at it I may slip forward just a little to grab the first 10 of each of the series of Fortis Bren Tens when they come out. Here we go, I getting greedy...What the heck!
Important administrative point, Shadow: Grab plenty of mags!

VN350X10
03-09-2009, 21:03
Great idea Rabbi, but the mags for the Fortis already exist, which is why they won't work in the originals.:crying:

samurairabbi
03-10-2009, 19:08
Great idea Rabbi, but the mags for the Fortis already exist, which is why they won't work in the originals.:crying:

I am intrigued, Unkle. Who made the original Bren Ten? Why do the "newer" mags not fit the "original" guns?

VN350X10
03-10-2009, 19:59
Ah, dear Rabbi,

The original pistols were made by Dornus & Dixon, based on revisions to the first gen. CZ-75, scaled up to 10MM. Most of the mods were suggested by Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC, ret'd.
Everything was designed on a blank sheet of paper.

The new (Fortis) Bren Tens, while retaining the same overall "look", are designed around the EAA Witness 10MM magazines, the external grip shape is the same, the size is the same, but there are internal changes to the design of the pistol. This is why the "new" pistols will have a capacity of 15 rds. of 10MM ammo, where the D&D guns had a capacity of 10 rds. The Fortis will have a capacity of 10 rds. in the .45 ACP chambering.
Unfortunately, the EAA double stack mags won't fit the old guns.
But on the bright side, even thou Fortis is going to make mags, the EAA mags fit & work with just minor changes, easily done with a Dremel Tool, so the mags are not an "orphan", but rather already exist in the real world.
D&D ran into money problems, couldn't pay suppliers, and thusly had no mags to go with their pistols. A couple of years back, the sub-conttractor fot the mags found them in a warehouse in storage & put them out for sale to the public. They sold out within 2 or 3 days ! Most D&D guns were shipped with 1 mag, but some unfortunate souls had their pistols delivered with NO mags ! It was too damn expensive to use as a rock !!

uncle albert

samurairabbi
03-10-2009, 21:44
Interesting, Unkle! The Fortis people designed a new gun, and slapped the Bren Ten name onto it. The Dungeon marketing people are impressed!

Bullman
03-11-2009, 04:21
Actually Rabbi, they did not slap the Bren Ten name on it, it doesn't have that name anywhere on the weapon because the hame is intelectual property and doesn't fall under the copyright expiration limits. It looks like the Bren Ten, but is named Fortis. Perhaps if they had had someone of your...... skill, you certainly would have figured a way to weedle away the name from whomever owns it... :supergrin:

VN350X10
03-11-2009, 18:04
Thank you Bull, you're absolutely correct !

And Rabbi, they actually IMPROVED the pistol in the process. The original B.T. had a goodly number of "MIM" (molded in metal) parts in it. The idea is very similar to injection molding, but strength suffers in some applications. The Fortis makes good use of CNC multi-axis machining, making a lot of parts from billet material, much stronger. And at this time, cheaper to produce. When the B.T. first came out, CNC was expensive !

uncle

samurairabbi
03-12-2009, 01:18
So if I understand the situation correctly:

The Fortis outfit has no rights to the Bren Ten name, but you mis-focussed 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) still call the Fortis gun a Bren Ten! So the Fortis people get the benefit of the Bren Ten name without legally impinging on the copyrighted name! This is marketing of the highest order! The Dungeon legal and marketing people are impressed!

VN350X10
03-12-2009, 21:14
Dat's 'bout it in a nutshell Rabbi !

uncle

samurairabbi
03-12-2009, 21:42
Dat's 'bout it in a nutshell Rabbi !
An interesting case study! The Dungeon people will follow it with interest.

A saying I remember: Any philosophical doctrine that can be put a nutshell belongs there!

VN350X10
03-12-2009, 21:49
A nutshell would be a good location for the Penthouse types also.....

Or would that be considered a "nutcase" ??
same basic idea really.

samurairabbi
03-13-2009, 02:41
A nutshell would be a good location for the Penthouse types also.....

Or would that be considered a "nutcase" ??
same basic idea really.
Always remember this: Rational dignified behavior by Penthouse types would be detrimental to the 10-Ring operation. Leave the boring admin-type stuff to the Dungeon; we know how to conduct the dignified shtick to advance the 10-Ring agenda.

G33
03-13-2009, 09:21
Nut:
Case
Shell

Economy of letters.

_The_Shadow
03-13-2009, 09:56
Nut Sack, Marble Bag, Scrotum

Bullman
03-13-2009, 10:18
I was going to, but I am glad you did.:supergrin:

susan28
03-13-2009, 11:51
nutmeat :wow:

nut meeting (pardon redundancy) :)

_The_Shadow
03-13-2009, 12:10
Nuttin' Honey!

Bullman
03-13-2009, 13:51
Nut Monkey:rofl:

_The_Shadow
03-13-2009, 21:28
Monkey Wrench

The plummer ask the lady of the house if she had a monkey wrench he could use ...She came back and handed the man a ****** bag, he said what's this for?
And she said..."this is what I wrench my monkey with!" :lv:Oops!:wow::shame: :crazy:

samurairabbi
03-13-2009, 21:35
Nuttin' from nuttin' leaves nuttin'!

VN350X10
03-13-2009, 21:46
Oh dear, what have I started THIS time ??

Crushed/chopped nutz ?

Bullman
03-13-2009, 22:22

Crushed/chopped nutz ?

Probably what I need, I just dodged the bullet again. The Mrs. was worried.:faint:

Starting to feel a little catholic if you know what I mean.

samurairabbi
03-13-2009, 22:22

Crushed/chopped nutz ?

Look on the bright side, Unkle: It is more fun than discussing cash flow depreciation considerations to tax writeoffs!

VN350X10
03-14-2009, 05:36
well, my last quarter's 104(k) statement did just show up.....

At least it didn't come Postage Due !

samurairabbi
03-14-2009, 09:27
A sobering experience, I am sure.

I offer the immortal advice from "Animal House": I suggest you start drinking heavily!

VN350X10
03-14-2009, 09:39
Like the words of wisdom I got from the investment counsoler, also from "Animal House"..

"You ********d up Flounder, You TRUSTED us !

susan28
03-14-2009, 10:59
Probably what I need, I just dodged the bullet again. The Mrs. was worried.:faint:

Starting to feel a little catholic if you know what I mean.

the Rhythm Method: a method of birth control so effective it's endorsed by the Vatican :rofl:

Bullman
03-14-2009, 11:18

from Feb of '08 to Feb of '09.....

54K down the tubes.:upeyes:

_The_Shadow
03-14-2009, 13:59
54K down the tubes.

Yep, here too...took a beating. [Bad business:nutcheck:My portfolio]

Hope this stuff turns arround soon. :help:

_The_Shadow
03-14-2009, 14:13
My wife:sharon: and I tried the Rhythm Method, but the wife she can't keep up:crying:, damn menopause! HOT FLASH!:steamed:

watsoncb
03-15-2009, 00:32

Yup got mine... 104k (1+0+4 =) 5 cents :crying:

VN350X10
03-15-2009, 13:02
Actually last quarter wasn't as bad as a lot before it.
I ONLY lost about 20 grand on this one.
Since this crap started, I'm actually down just about 3 1/2 ZR-1 Corvette's :crying::crying::crying:

Bullman
03-15-2009, 13:18
Actually last quarter wasn't as bad as a lot before it.
I ONLY lost about 20 grand on this one.
Since this crap started, I'm actually down just about 3 1/2 ZR-1 Corvette's :crying::crying::crying:

what is half a Corvette???? a Chevette perhaps?:supergrin:

Gotta smile about sumthin:dunno:

VN350X10
03-15-2009, 13:32
Half of a ZR-1 is just about a fully loaded Tahoe.....

ZR-1's are currently retailing for about 105K at the dealers that have them. Still about 1/2 price or less than a proper Ferrari ! (Enzo's @ 1 mil. don't count)

G33
03-15-2009, 19:34
You guys would just die if you knew how much I have lost.
:wow::whistling:

Even Sir Rabbi's accounting crew would look twice!

VN350X10
03-15-2009, 20:19
But you still have your great looks & charming personality Geesie.

Uncle has neither; He no longer even plays well with others !

susan28
03-15-2009, 20:45
28 <~~~~ born pessimist, entire portfolio is and always has been geared to profit most in the worst of times.. and i'm doubling the guards around my WalMarts and McDonalds you skurvy dogs!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/scurv.jpg

engineer151515
03-15-2009, 20:51
28 <~~~~ born pessimist, entire portfolio is and always has been geared to profit most in the worst of times.. and i'm doubling the guards around my WalMarts and McDonalds you skurvy dogs!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/susan28/scurv.jpg

Retire?

I'll be down here forever.

In the company of Scurvy Dogs.

hmmmm.......

Could be worse.

_The_Shadow
03-15-2009, 21:05
I was lucky to have some of my portfolios in systems that will never loose and some with guaranteed gains of 6%.:juggle:

But I don't see Obamy giving me a stimulus BIG SCREEN HDTV 1080P 120Hz any time soon! :shame:
Heck they passed me over during the KATRINA's Golden Ticket too!:faint:

samurairabbi
03-15-2009, 22:00
Retire?

I'll be down here forever.

In the company of Scurvy Dogs.

hmmmm.......

Could be worse.

Scurvy dogs are like us Dungeon types: easy to look down on, but handy to have around when crunch time hits!

G33
03-15-2009, 22:01
:wiggle::eyelashes:But you still have your great looks & charming personality Geesie.

Uncle has neither; He no longer even plays well with others !

:courtsie:

susan28
03-16-2009, 17:31
Bay Area dj and fellow pirate Terbo Ted now offering his signature doubloons to land-lubbers wishing to be parted from some of that worthless federal ink and (help him) have some fun in the process (rapacious embezzlement fee included) :pirates:

http://silverdoubloons.com/

_The_Shadow
03-16-2009, 17:45
With the rising cost and scarcity of bullets, I'm surprised they don't accept bullets or ammunition as payment.

Then I could smelt them into Silver Bullets(10MM of course), good for warewolfs and stuff!

susan28
03-16-2009, 19:30
With the rising cost and scarcity of bullets, I'm surprised they don't accept bullets or ammunition as payment.

Then I could smelt them into Silver Bullets(10MM of course), good for warewolfs and stuff!

make him an offer! Terbo's a good kid, ran for Congress as a libertarian Repub in the Grass Valley district (his native home) last term and really held the old boys' feet to the fire. if there's anything he's open to, it's everything.

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 14:02
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3263/bradryer.jpg

samurairabbi
03-17-2009, 14:13
That will keep us awake in Solid Geometry class!

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 14:56
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2663/bradryer3.jpg

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 15:01
Suszarka dla staników w kształcie piersi

Dodano: 21 lutego 2009, admin
« poprzedni post | następny post »

powiększ Hej Panie, czy macie problemy z suszeniem biustonoszy? i czy macie dość popsutych staników, po suszeniu w pralce? O to koncept dla każdej z was, który został przystosowany specjalnie do suszenia tej właśnie części garderoby. Projekt korzysta z własnej inspiracji z założenia, że najlepszym sposobem na suche staniki jest tors kobiety. Z tego samego powodu, BraDryer ma kształt kobiecego tułowia.

Nikt nie powinien mieć jakichkolwiek wątpliwości, co to za rzeczy, i do do czego służy. Suszarka BraDryer ma kształt torsu kobiety, dzięki czemu kobiety nie muszą się martwić o zdeformowanie miseczki stanika oraz zniszczenia materiału. Pomysł może odwołać się do tych kobiet, które noszą drogą oraz luksusową bieliznę.

Jeśli myślisz, że urządzenie może zostać użyte tylko i wyłącznie do suszenia staników to jesteś w błędzie. Suszarka może zostać użyć jako ciepły wentylator, w te chłodne zimowe wieczory.

Jedno pytanie: Co jeśli biustonosz jest większy lub mniejszy niż kształt piersi suszarki?

http://technow.pl/suszarka-dla-stanikow-w-ksztalcie-piersi

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7081/bradryerback.jpg

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 15:06
сушилка для бюстгальтера

Сушильный аппарат для бюстгальтера Bra Dryer пока еще концепт. Идея Bra Dryer заключается в том, что если вы тратите на нижнее белье сотни долларов, то оно требует соответствующего ухода. Смотрите сами

http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/bra_dryer_prototype.jpg

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 15:20
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3571/view04white.jpg

ChuteTheMall
03-17-2009, 15:25
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8001/bradryer6z5fnr48300x193.jpg

_The_Shadow
03-17-2009, 15:30
Heck till I saw the fans and controls I was thinking it was a form for supporting the female body armor.

I think I need to file a suit because ... there will be no jock strap dryer, those go in the regular dryer.

G33
03-17-2009, 20:50
Holy bra!
Fatman and Throbben.:rofl:

engineer151515
03-17-2009, 21:12
You got to admire the molds used to model that unit.

Strictly from an engineering standpoint, of course.:whistling:

samurairabbi
03-17-2009, 22:00
You got to admire the molds used to model that unit.

Strictly from an engineering standpoint, of course.:whistling:

Here in the Dungeon, we admire quality.

Here in the Dungeon, quality is a hands-on operation.

G33
03-18-2009, 10:49
Here in the Dungeon, quality is a hands-on operation.

:tempted:

Tazz10m
03-18-2009, 19:46
I'm sorry... but as an expert in these matters i must say that the shape is all wrong... not bad, mind you... but still all wrong.

Now, i am available at a reasonable rate to do what's necessary to establish the proper shape, so... just let me know and arrangements will be made.

samurairabbi
03-19-2009, 06:53
I'm sorry... but as an expert in these matters i must say that the shape is all wrong... not bad, mind you... but still all wrong.
Tazz, to phrase it more formally: The shape is perfect, but you wish to make it MORE perfect!

This follows the linguistic convention use in the preamble of the U.S. Constitution: ... to form a more perfect union.

G33
03-19-2009, 10:24
Shakespeare--the beast of two backs?

Tazz10m
03-20-2009, 01:47
Tazz, to phrase it more formally: The shape is perfect, but you wish to make it MORE perfect!

This follows the linguistic convention use in the preamble of the U.S. Constitution: ... to form a more perfect union.

I must admit... there truly are infinite different shapes, sizes, etc., etc., etc., variety extrordinaire of perfection... BUTT... while that thing is almost close... it's far from "perfect".

(Hey, i'm try'n to get a job here doing what i love most... cut me some freaking SLACK!)

Anyway... as i was saying.... just a touch here... and an adjustment there... little more fullness here... leetle more perk there... oh yeah...

Oh, and one size or shape don't fit all... so... that means more models.

Trust me... i knowww what i'm doing. :whistling:

G33
03-20-2009, 07:12
Boys...and their....toys.
:supergrin::rofl:

Tazz10m
03-20-2009, 13:15
Boys...and their....toys.
:supergrin::rofl:

You got 'em, Baby! :tongueout:

G33
03-23-2009, 09:38
:tongueout::tongueout:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/RelicHunter01/0017.jpg

susan28
03-23-2009, 09:48
suszarka

don't call me that!

Tazz10m
03-23-2009, 12:24
:tongueout::tongueout:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm282/RelicHunter01/0017.jpg

You know just what to feed me, Baby. :iloveyou:

G33
03-23-2009, 19:27

_The_Shadow
03-23-2009, 21:53
Keeps em from bobin!
Over the shoulder bolder holder!
I have heard of some living bras starving to death! Cross my Heart!:hugs:

susan28
03-24-2009, 05:44
I have heard of some living bras starving to death! Cross my Heart!:hugs:

it's cuz they didn't have adequate support :rofl:

_The_Shadow
03-24-2009, 12:21

Funny, I thought it was malnutrition! This was reported in the Iddy Bitty Titty Committee Journal.:dunno:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Does the term “My Cup runeth over” refer to well endowed ladies?:agree:<o:p></o:p>

_The_Shadow
03-26-2009, 09:29
URGENT! Anti-gun Chicago talk show host Milt Rosenberg will be hosting a radio debate on the REPEAL of the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution on superstation WGN Radio.

This is happening tonight, please go to the link to read. Inform others too!
http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001BbpK6G7KyGGjAOIrTJXPwqczwvTeVn80VjhgmGCspSIJBOrFCbtD2iMpAhC9FRLw-YL0bJ482NyXSUyDO0_yrRwxGkzJmk2S0yTkNMB0-Y4%3D

samurairabbi
03-27-2009, 20:08

I offer my full support of this noble cause.

engineer151515
03-27-2009, 20:19

<<-- never argues with S28 on politics, NS slushie parameters or matters such as these. If she wants it colder, she gets it colder. If she wants support - we support. :supergrin:

Bullman
03-27-2009, 20:25
You got my support:supergrin:

susan28
03-27-2009, 20:30
<<-- never argues with S28 on politics, NS slushie parameters or matters such as these. If she wants it colder, she gets it colder. If she wants support - we support. :supergrin:

now that's the sort of first-rate supplication to which i've become accustomed since joining the 10-Ring! our Dungeon is second to none! :thumbsup:

samurairabbi
03-27-2009, 21:12
now that's the sort of first-rate supplication to which i've become accustomed since joining the 10-Ring! our Dungeon is second to none! :thumbsup:

The Dungeon types are pleased that you are pleased!

If, by chance, you prefer a more subtly contoured support, the Dungeon offers its patented 39% support option. Part of our "Keep the subject mellow" program.

G33
03-28-2009, 20:04
Pleased that everyone is pleased.

At 39.99%

VN350X10
03-28-2009, 20:16
Pleased to be here......

but it's SNOWING outside of the door of the loading shed !

I make money snowplowing, but this is getting to be a real LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG season !
And the snow makes the brass harder to find.

susan28, you got a spare room ? uncle is tired of freezing his behinder off this year.

samurairabbi
03-28-2009, 20:33
Pleased that everyone is pleased.
We are pleased that you are pleased that everyone is pleased.

susan28
03-28-2009, 20:34
come one down uncle, always room for one more down here in margaritaville, just call ahead so i can stock in the 'Crown ;) and ample covered parking so drive somethin' pretty :cool:

ChuteTheMall
03-28-2009, 20:45
We are pleased that you are pleased that everyone is pleased.

"You see, you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself".
:music:

_The_Shadow
03-28-2009, 21:49
Perty Please!

We had extreme snow down here in Louisiana, but it was all melted! Places near me had 10" of rain in < 7 hours, rivers, streams and bayous are over flowing. :drowning: :fishing:

Please pass my drink! :flamingdrpep: Perty Please!

VN350X10
03-28-2009, 22:43
Extreme snow in LoUiSiAna isn't even "partly cloudy" up here in northern IL. We don't even send out plows until there's 4" on the ground !
Jan. 1967; total 23" (official reading, Chi O'Hare Int'l. ) but out here in the NW 'burbs we had over 30" with drifts in spots of 8'-10' ! This was from 1 storm......"fluries" were the forecast.....
Now our friend 'Freak up in Da U.P. of MI, he gets 170"+ average per year, but not all at one time. Up there it doesn't snow(usually) after May 15th & doesn't start again before Sept. 30 (usually), so he gets 4 months without snow. But it's not all melted until about July 20th !

Please & Thank You !

samurairabbi
03-30-2009, 21:38
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Dungeon Linguistics Unit is pleased to announce a major expansion in its research capability. We have acquired a second copy of the micro-printed Oxford English Dictionary 2nd edition. This addition will supplement the copy we now have in the Tower Library; this new copy will be positioned in the Lagoon area! This expansion means inquiries from the Lagoon faithful about English linguistic details will no longer suffer delays in being answered due to the time needed to transmit the inquiry from the Lagoon to the Tower.

We hope this expansion will uphold the tradition of quality expected within the 10-Ring facility.

VN350X10
03-30-2009, 21:46
If you're in the Lagoon area & still sober enough to READ, you're doing something DRASTICLY wrong, in terms of Lagoon/Dungeon protocol !

_The_Shadow
03-30-2009, 21:56
I must be suffering ID 10T, when it comes to all the etiquette which is being upheld here!

I thought Oxford was a shoe! I don't have a soul!

VN350X10
03-30-2009, 21:58
In de Lagoon, we don' need no stinkin' chews mon !

_The_Shadow
03-30-2009, 22:04
We are BareFootin' ! Beware...Might be BareBottom too! Like a fool in the pool!

I'm a GOON in the lagoon soon!

VN350X10
03-30-2009, 22:05
You gwine fit in just fine !

_The_Shadow
03-30-2009, 22:12
1 1/2 with a full gainer and a twist...Splash! Man the water is great!:drowning:

VN350X10
03-30-2009, 22:14
no, no, NO !!

The twist goes in the glass with the Booze !

(this one's gonna be a sloooooow learner)

_The_Shadow
03-30-2009, 22:24
Well pardon me, seeing how I live next to Texas and everything is Big R, I thought the LAGOON was the glass! WOW! I'm drinking from the "Ool of Life" because I know theres no "P" in the Ool! Night Cap!:cheers:

samurairabbi
03-30-2009, 22:24
If you're in the Lagoon area & still sober enough to READ, you're doing something DRASTICLY wrong, in terms of Lagoon/Dungeon protocol !

Unkle, I believe you do not fully comprehend the subtle nuances of research protocol within the 10-Ring facility. There is never any need for the Penthouse types to be sober enough to actually READ! All they must do is phrase the question; the Dungeon Type On Duty at the Lagoon assumes the job of actually reading to find the needed answer. This is a duty we Dungeon Types gladly fulfill as part of our lowly servile pond scum (blah blah blah) Dungeon Peon capacity!

(It also makes a great cover for us Dungeon Peons sneaking into the Lagoon parties.)

_The_Shadow
03-30-2009, 22:41
Someone told Obama to push the "momentary switch"...I think he thought it was a "monitary switch" and money would flow when he was elected!

The only part of the "Stimulus Bill" I got was the BILL!

Money is not growing on trees here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">LoUiSiAna</st1:place></st1:State>...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Just in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Washington</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">DC</st1:State></st1:place> it seems it grows on tree...Not too far from the branch where Obama sits.... :sad:

VN350X10
03-30-2009, 23:07
just finished my USPSA R.O. renewal exam, a bit of Crown Royal over ice would go great.
(with or without the exam)
Then ZZZZZZZZZZcity !

samurairabbi
04-02-2009, 19:51
Unkle, now that Ex-Gov Blago has been officially indicted, the commemorative 10-Ring partying in observance of this event can begin. We believe you are the senior Illinois resident in the 10-Ring Facility. This means the type and scope of this commemorative partying are your call. Let us know your preferences.

_The_Shadow
04-02-2009, 20:26
I'll tip a glass on that note! Cheers! Gulp! Ahhh!

samurairabbi
04-02-2009, 22:32
I'll tip a glass on that note! Cheers! Gulp! Ahhh!

A suitable start to the weekend festivities!

_The_Shadow
04-03-2009, 08:52
I think I'll have a "Sanitary Belt", a shot of Wild Turkey in a clean glass!:flamingdrpep:

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit........Not enough "O's" in Smooooooooooooooooooooth!

VN350X10
04-04-2009, 00:25
I really prefer to hold off on the celebration at this time......

I'm really waiting for the plot to thicken to the point that "Ritchie the Twit" of ChiTown/Crook Co. is caught up in the happenings to the point that the Feds go after him !
They've already linked Rahm Emanuel with Blago, he's "Congressman A" listed in the many reports, so who knows how far this might go.
If we get rid of the Chi influence in Springfield, we could get concealed carry here in IL yet !

Believe me, if we accomplish this, there WILL be cause for celebration for all people everywhere; & that is when the REAL partying can start.

uncle

samurairabbi
04-05-2009, 20:28
Hmmmmm ... Unkle is correct. The indictment is not the correct time for a full-powered Lagoon Blowout.

Instead, we shall throw a dignified low-key (at least, by Lagoon standards) commemorative party in observance of the indictment. The really insane blowout will occur upon the jury convicting Blago.

Bullman
04-05-2009, 20:37
I am having a chocolate chip cookie. I think a Lynchburg lemonade would be nice right now. or some sip and go nekkid.

_The_Shadow
04-05-2009, 20:45
I'm glad to see some activity around the dungeon lagoon, They say Tequila makes the clothes fall off...

But that chocolate chip cookie sounds good!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 20:59
Chocolate.......somebody mention chocolate ????

Count me in !

Bullman
04-05-2009, 21:12
Which sounds worse, 6 or a half dozen?

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 21:14
Depends on what it is Bull !

But 6 cookies ARE less fattening than half a dozen.....

Bullman
04-05-2009, 21:16
Good, then I just ate 6 cookies. I think Mrs. Bullman is fattening me up for the slaughterhouse. I will make someone a good ribeye someday:shocked:

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 21:17
And just what did we do to pee her off THIS time ?

samurairabbi
04-05-2009, 21:19
Which sounds worse, 6 or a half dozen?

Pizza counter guy: Would you like your pizza cut into 8 or 12 slices?

Customer: Cut it into 8 slices; I couldn't possibly eat 12 slices.

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 21:21
Is that sort of lilke ice cream being sold in those convienient, individual serving 1/2 gallon containers ?

_The_Shadow
04-05-2009, 21:22
The answer is is the cookie jar half full or half empty...Pass some moo juice pls!

She may have slipped in some of those new fangaled low calorie cookies...Hummm!

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 21:24
To an optimest, the jar is half full.
To a pessimist, the jar is half empty.

I'm a mechanical engineer........the jar is just bigger than needed !

Bullman
04-05-2009, 21:29
And just what did we do to pee her off THIS time ?

Nothing I can think of, I didn't show her the heavy equipment operator test or nothing.

I can't know.:dunno:

_The_Shadow
04-05-2009, 21:30
The OBAMANIST sees the jar half full or half empty they fire up the printers...$$$$$$$$

The People see the jar half full or half empty they stop spending as much!

VN350X10
04-05-2009, 21:31
When all else fails, try the old roses routine......

It's even worked for ME on occasion.

engineer151515
04-07-2009, 05:54
uummmm Cookies.

and Beer. :supergrin:

VN350X10
04-07-2009, 06:02
Well, chocolate DOES go well with some beers......

remember, REAL chocolate isn't sweet.

uncle

_The_Shadow
04-07-2009, 21:07
The Elmers Dark Chocolate Heavenly Hash eggs do have a good taste!

Well I don't got NO chocolate right now, I guess I'll have a FIG NEWTON instead!

Bullman
04-07-2009, 22:11
Fig Newton and..... Fig newton AND..... :supergrin:

VN350X10
04-08-2009, 19:20
If that was a PIG Newton, it could be BBQ'd !

bac1023
04-08-2009, 20:10

_The_Shadow
04-08-2009, 21:23
Pigs smell better when the are Bar-B-Qued! Pass the cole slaw and hand me a beer pls!!!

Here is something for everyone! http://www.chiaobama.com/
Get yours today!

VN350X10
04-08-2009, 21:37
Sounds like a worthy pursuit.....

Time to tap into a new batch of "N"Sweat Lager !

G33
04-09-2009, 00:24

Passover...pass the pig.
:rofl::rofl:

samurairabbi
04-09-2009, 00:31
Passover...pass the pig.
:rofl::rofl:

... I could have sworn it was chicken!

G33
04-09-2009, 04:33
... I could have sworn it was chicken!

Tastes like snake.

VN350X10
04-09-2009, 19:42
more like 'gator......

_The_Shadow
04-09-2009, 21:09
Do you know what gator taste like?...seriously! Yummm! How about snapping turtle?

These are regular table fare down here!:pepper::eat:

Bullman
04-10-2009, 00:01
Do you know what gator taste like?...seriously! Yummm! How about snapping turtle?

How far is it from Ribeye?

VN350X10
04-10-2009, 09:21
Shadow,

Yeah, I do know what 'gator tastes like, it ain't chicken......but it's REAL good !
My folks used to live in St Augustine & their next door neighbor was a commercial fisherman & part time 'gator poacher. And we have alligator snapping turtles up here in northern IL. they're real tasty also, but I prefer a big leatherback snapper, they seem to be even tastier ! Must be the mostly frog diet.
Deep fried 'gator tail is something I seek out every time I'm back down south.

uncle albert

Bullman
04-10-2009, 12:13
Well, how far away from it is Ribeye, is it to unique to compare to anything? I just got up, and I is hongry

_The_Shadow
04-10-2009, 12:14
Uncle albert..."Must be the mostly frog diet." Probably right about that, few ducks and geese too. The ones down here eat more crawfish and snakes.
The Floridia gators seem to be well fed too probably Large Floridia Bass, a few small animals (cats & dogs) and coulpe of small people too!

BullMan..."How far is it from Ribeye?" The Ribeye does sound good, but closer to chicken and/or pork!

_The_Shadow
04-10-2009, 12:16
BullMan I feel sorry for yo hongry self, I just ate a big helpin' of CRAWFISH ETOUFFEE!

Snapper2
04-10-2009, 13:42
Yummm! How about snapping turtle?

.....And today they're all gone:crying:

_The_Shadow
04-10-2009, 14:08
Snapper2, they sill have some left, but I don't see the sizes that there use to be in the past! Every time I see your Avatar my mouth waters for a Turtle Sauce Picante and the talk of the gators too for Alligator Sauce Picante.

I need to get ready, Brother-in-law and I going to the CASINO to hit the buffet!

Snapper2
04-10-2009, 15:38
Snapper2, they sill have some left, but I don't see the sizes that there use to be in the past! Every time I see your Avatar my mouth waters for a Turtle Sauce Picante and the talk of the gators too for Alligator Sauce Picante.

I need to get ready, Brother-in-law and I going to the CASINO to hit the buffet!

Mines a pet. He swallows fryers whole. I got him from a trapper years ago around Jennings, when it was still legal. Dem Coonass really know how to hunt and trap. I garontee:supergrin:

_The_Shadow
04-12-2009, 10:01
:bunny:Happy Easter wishes! :grouphug:

VN350X10
04-12-2009, 11:20
Somehow, the Easter 'Gator just never caught on......

but it could be worse, try being the "Passover Possum" & see how far you get....

uncle albert

_The_Shadow
04-12-2009, 16:30
Have you ever tried to dyed "GATOR EGGS"?

Try to imagine dyed Possums( pink, blue) to give the children as pets!

samurairabbi
04-13-2009, 21:28
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

Permit me a digression from the current culinary direction of the 8:40PM thread. The Dungeon Linguistics unit has made an important addition to its scholarly research capabilities.

As previously stated, the DLU has two copies of the micro-printed 2nd edition Oxford English Dictionary. We are now proud to announce the acquisition of the authentic full-size 125 pound 20 volume edition of this important work. We anticipate that inebriated 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) will find it much easier to do their own linguistic research with this full size setup. Of course, if we are wrong in this supposition, the Dungeon Peon On Duty in the Lagoon area will continue to assist those who turn out to be too blasted to read even full-size print. Hey, we know our place!

One mild regret for us LSPS(BBB)DPs, though. When a 10-Ringer tried to use the micro-print version with the supplied half-sphere magnifier, the DPOD would occasionally hand him the magnifier upside-down. Watching the inebriated 10-Ringer (again, pardon my redundancy) try to use his alcohol-fogged mentality to figure out what was wrong with his eyesight was a source of mirth for us Dungeon types! (Forgive us, 10-Ringers; we Dungeon Peons must seek humor whereever we can find it.)

G33
04-14-2009, 00:05
Snort!

G33
04-14-2009, 06:20
or
Snap!