08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 41 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

VN350X10
11-06-2009, 17:38
Yes, I AM celebrating.....:rofl:

ChuteTheMall
11-06-2009, 17:39
:faint:

VN350X10
11-06-2009, 17:40
Not sure just WHAT, but I'm celebrating !:tongueout:

samurairabbi
11-06-2009, 23:25
Which is why I should have waited to let you handle that message, damn my impatience and all. Oh well, I must have another brew, if you will excuse me please :beer: :cheers:

Permit me the temerity to correct your self-damning proclamation, Bull. YOUR response to that message is a vital lead-in to MY response. My response would be sadly diminished without a setup response leading into my own administrative rejoiner. I grew up as a Sherlock Holmes reader, so permit me this observation: Holmes is brilliant, but his literary presence would be severely damaged without Watson!

samurairabbi
11-06-2009, 23:28
Not sure just WHAT, but I'm celebrating !:tongueout:
What is important is the CELEBRATION! The event being celebrated fades in importance to the celebration itself. Trust me, da' Rabbi is accurate on this one.

VN350X10
11-07-2009, 21:59
Works for me....

Cause for Celebration.....

The Amphibius Assault Ship U.S.S. New York was officially Commisioned, Powered to life & Launched today, with her first crew & assignment.
The Commanding Officer is a Native New Yorker.
This beats the hell out of the Yankee's winning the World Series !

To the Ship...... CHEERS !!

:cheers::cheers:

MinervaDoe
11-07-2009, 22:13
Works for me....

Cause for Celebration.....

The Amphibius Assault Ship U.S.S. New York was officially Commisioned, Powered to life & Launched today, with her first crew & assignment.
The Commanding Officer is a Native New Yorker.
This beats the hell out of the Yankee's winning the World Series !

To the Ship...... CHEERS !!

http://moderateinthemiddle.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/uss-new-york.jpg

:pepper::broccoli::cheerleader::snoopy: Woo Hoo!!

G33
11-08-2009, 04:44
:supergrin:
Bottom one for me.

samurairabbi
11-08-2009, 04:58
Good choice for an Avatar, Twee-Twee. Tonight, in many military base area bars, a lot of otherwise macho military types will be raising glasses to toast the civilian lady flatfoot beat cop who arrived and cut off the killing. Apparently, she will pull through from her wounds; if I ever meet her, her money will be no good at any bar I occupy.

G33
11-08-2009, 09:46
:wavey::wavey:

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 18:28
Permit me to possibly interrupt the continuity of the Dual Celebration, but I wish to confess to a possible heretical action within the 10-Ring outlook on existence.

I have obtained a tiny Glock, for concealed pocket carry. Glock does not make so small a firearm in any "honorable" caliber - that is, in the worthy 10mm, or the (admittedly) old slow suboptimal .45ACP; such is one injustice of a cold cruel world. Because of this cruel gap in the Glock availability range, the Glock I obtained was ... a 27, in that caliber whose name is unworthy of actual mention within this forum.

Be assured that such heresy was performed only under extreme duress. I immediately acted to ameliorate my sin by immediately obtaining a Lone Wolf 357Sig conversion barrel, and designating this custom barrel as the primary use barrel for this firearm. I stand ready to expiate my grevious action with any punishment Suze and Twee-Twee may deem appropriate in such circumstances. To avoid any interruption of the 10-Ring partying sequence now underway, I waive any statute of limitations time consideration on conviction and sentencing for my crime; you hung-over 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) may consider this issue at your leisure.

MinervaDoe
11-09-2009, 19:38
I would like to point out a Freudian slip in your logic.
I have obtained a tiny Glock, for concealed pocket carry. Glock does not make so small a firearm in any "honorable" caliber - that is, in the worthy 10mm, or the (admittedly) old slow suboptimal .45ACP; such is one injustice of a cold cruel world. Because of this cruel gap in the Glock availability range, the Glock I obtained was ... a 27, in that caliber whose name is unworthy of actual mention within this forum.
One would have thought that you would have purchased a Glock 39 then.

Party on Wayne

Party on Garth

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 20:07
I would like to point out a Freudian slip in your logic.

One would have thought that you would have purchased a Glock 39 then.
45Gap is to 45ACP what 40S&W is to 10mm: a lowly pond-scum inferior pretender version of the true faith, to be allowed only the barest minimum of civility from the adherents of the original full-powered cartridge.

(See, 10-Ringers: across the vast chasm of statistical ballistic conflict, 45ACP and 10mm do have SOME common experiential basis.)

MinervaDoe
11-09-2009, 20:28
45Gap is to 45ACP what 40S&W is to 10mm: a lowly pond-scum inferior pretender version of the true faith, to be allowed only the barest minimum of civility from the adherents of the original full-powered cartridge.

(See, 10-Ringers: across the vast chasm of statistical ballistic conflict, 45ACP and 10mm do have SOME common experiential basis.)
But do the corrolaries hold across the board.
For example, if 40 S&W means 40 short and weak, what does .45 G.A.P. stand for?

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 20:34

Protocol point: in the 10-Ring, only the Chamber Staff can hold across the board.

MinervaDoe
11-09-2009, 20:45
You lost me.
Chamber Staff?
hold across the board?

Is this some sort of reference to the poop deck on the Tartus?
I know that some poop decks were in fact simply planking with holes cut in them, but I always expected the Tartus to have porcelin accomodations (at least).
When you say Chamber Staff, are you referring to those guys that hand out towels in fancy restrooms? I've never had the pleasure. The restrooms on the Heart of Gold are actually quite sparse.

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 21:17
Entry onto the path to enlightenment can be achieved at any of the designated interchanges. The path to englightenment is a toll highway. Suze and Twee-Twee control the toll booths. Bring plenty of change.

MinervaDoe
11-09-2009, 21:32
The path to englightenment is a toll highway.
Oh, so it's kind of like Scientology. I hear they've got space ships too.

I think I'll just keep working on this self actualization thing I've got going on.

Oh, except, well maybe if you have levitation or psychokinesis. That stuff is a really big hit at parties.

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 21:44
Oh, so it's kind of like Scientology.

Only much classier. !0-Ring is more fun, less macho, and we never lean on members who wander off the reservation for occasional yucks. Besides, they have "cans"; we have 10mm Glocks! Advantage: 10-Ring.

G33
11-09-2009, 21:47
Permit me to possibly interrupt the continuity of the Dual Celebration, but I wish to confess to a possible heretical action within the 10-Ring outlook on existence.

Be assured that such heresy was performed only under extreme duress. I immediately acted to ameliorate my sin by immediately obtaining a Lone Wolf 357Sig conversion barrel, and designating this custom barrel as the primary use barrel for this firearm. I stand ready to expiate my grevious action with any punishment Suze and Twee-Twee may deem appropriate in such circumstances. To avoid any interruption of the 10-Ring partying sequence now underway, I waive any statute of limitations time consideration on conviction and sentencing for my crime; you hung-over 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) may consider this issue at your leisure.

Get a 33 barrel?
Get spanked.

Two Guns
11-09-2009, 21:58
Wow this thread is still growing.

samurairabbi
11-09-2009, 22:04
Get a 33 barrel?
Get spanked.

Exactly MY thought, but no Glock factory 33 barrel was available. Hence, my obtaining a Lone Wolf barrel. Besides, the digits 4 and 0 are still on the slide, which retains for me some measure of liability for Chamber punishment of my heresy.

P.S. Naval units of North Korea and South Korea have been lobbing ordinance at each other. The Dungeon Bookmaking Service is open for business; getch'yer bets down!

ChuteTheMall
11-10-2009, 11:33

.45 Gaston's Assinine Posterity

ChuteTheMall
11-10-2009, 11:37
P.S. Naval units of North Korea and South Korea have been lobbing ordinance at each other. The Dungeon Bookmaking Service is open for business; getch'yer bets down!

Which side launches the 10mm?

eforney
11-10-2009, 11:38

Gay And Proud?

ChuteTheMall
11-10-2009, 11:38
Moved to Page 402:banana:

ChuteTheMall
11-10-2009, 12:06
"Vote for me, and I'll set you free!"

MOVED to Page 297

Too late, his OAF'ish tactic will succeed!

Page 300 just got moved to!:animlol:

MOVED to Page 358

:nutcheck:

MOVED to Page 359:tongueout:

MOVED to Page 361

MOVED to Page 364

MOVED to Page 365

MOVED to Page 367

MOVED to Page 368

MOVED to Page 371

Is it really 8:40 PM yet?

MOVED to Page 377

MOVED to Page 378

MOVED to Page 379

MOVED to page 382

MOVED to Page 388

MOVED to Page 391

MOVED to Page 394

Nice avatar, G33!

MOVED to Page 395

Well, somebody's gotta do it.

MOVED to Page 398

Moved to Page 402

samurairabbi
11-10-2009, 13:19
Which side launches the 10mm?

The winning side, of course!

Bullman
11-10-2009, 15:30
Gay And Proud?

*Snicker*

20 bucks on the South.

VN350X10
11-10-2009, 18:17
Dear Rabble.....er......Rabbi..
Just to clear a few things up here....
1) TARDIS if fully capable of any necessary self-defense operations. The Borg are no better at Bacarat than are the Time Lords....we have "won fairly in a game of chance", the newest of the Borg's interdimensional weaponry...(note that cute phrase "fairly")

2) You are not alone in your ownership of a G 27; one has been known to reside on Uncle's left side in a Galco Yaqui Slide, as a backup companion to my G 29 while working on days of a Full Moon. During this time, uncle is ALSO wearing the finest from P.A.C.A. in the person of a level III-A vest. I prefer to think that Mom rasied a FAT kid, not a STUPID kid !

Shoot the Mall is starting to get annoying..:steamed:...perhaps MONGO will be paying him a "visit" shortly.....

back to the bottle caps.

uncle

samurairabbi
11-10-2009, 21:36

2) You are not alone in your ownership of a G 27; one has been known to reside on Uncle's left side in a Galco Yaqui Slide, as a backup companion to my G 29 while working on days of a Full Moon. During this time, uncle is ALSO wearing the finest from P.A.C.A. in the person of a level III-A vest.

back to the bottle caps.

uncle
Your support is appreciated, Unkle. I guess a 27 is marginally acceptable backup weapon on the days (nights) the full-moon flesh-eating zombies are out prowling to chow down on the living.

Of course, when the Chamber Staff is meeting to determine appropriate punishment for my heresy, I think I will accidentally forget to include your support statement in my defense brief. There are times when punishment must simply be endured!

_The_Shadow
11-10-2009, 21:50
Well still celebrating...we were brushed by this lastest hurricane but no problems here. Party ON! :drunk::patriot:

samurairabbi
11-10-2009, 22:21
Well still celebrating...we were brushed by this lastest hurricane but no problems here. Party ON! :drunk::patriot:
Every time you can dodge a big one is worth a celebration! Party on, Wayne!

VN350X10
11-10-2009, 22:59
Actually Rabbi, I was rather hoping to be INCLUDED in the "punishment" session with you !

uncle:wavey:

samurairabbi
11-10-2009, 23:07
Actually Rabbi, I was rather hoping to be INCLUDED in the "punishment" session with you !

uncle:wavey:
Ordinarily, Unkle, I would defer participation in a group scene, but your esteemed position in the 10-Ring has earned you an exemption from this policy. Do you want to be an Accessory (before, during, after) the fact? The Dungeon Legal Crew can set it up any way you wish.

VN350X10
11-10-2009, 23:10
How about we let Geesie & susan28 "accesorize" me as they see fit ?

samurairabbi
11-10-2009, 23:16
How about we let Geesie & susan28 "accesorize" me as they see fit ?
... or we could throw ourselves on the mercy of the court!

VN350X10
11-10-2009, 23:27
Works for me !:cool:

samurairabbi
11-11-2009, 00:04
Works for me !:cool:
... and if you work it right, it's more like play!

VN350X10
11-11-2009, 00:06
Roger That !

samurairabbi
11-11-2009, 01:29
Roger That !
Yo, Unkle! The Dungeon legal team came up with a real cutie! You and I can plead guilty to CONSPIRACY to incur punishment. If a guilty plea is not your style, we can plead nolo contendre to the conspiracy charge. The beauty of this approach is, even if we are not convicted of the original charge, they can still punish us on the conspiracy rap! Is this a great idea, or what?!

Bullman
11-11-2009, 03:27

Good to hear it was a light one, I have relatives down that way building this week in Biloxi for HFH.

VN350X10
11-11-2009, 18:28
Conspiracy.......that sounds so devious & underhanded.......

I LIKE IT !!!!!

samurairabbi
11-11-2009, 20:37
Conspiracy.......that sounds so devious & underhanded.......

I LIKE IT !!!!!
Glad you approve, Unkle. The subtle nuances are important when attempting to incur Chamber Session punishment. Too obvious an attempt to incur Chamber punishment would result in ... the withholding of Chamber punishment!

VN350X10
11-12-2009, 21:16
Rather a Catch-22 if you will.....

some of the Swedish Bikint Team might be rated as a Catch-36 or--38, possibly even a Catch-44 !

samurairabbi
11-12-2009, 22:06
Rather a Catch-22 if you will.....

some of the Swedish Bikint Team might be rated as a Catch-36 or--38, possibly even a Catch-44 !
... and if the Bikini Team is into tag-team treatment, would that make it Catch-88?

VN350X10
11-12-2009, 22:08
Gawd, i hope so !!

samurairabbi
11-12-2009, 22:37
Gawd, i hope so !!
Maybe we could franchise out the opportunity for Chamber victimhood!

VN350X10
11-12-2009, 22:41
The franchise idea bears some more thought. But it might be better to keep this in a "closed loop" until we're SURE that it would provide customer satisfaction.
Perhaps a few YEARS of R&D would be helpful. In the meantime, the embezzelment account earnings should fund the necessary research.....:whistling:

samurairabbi
11-12-2009, 23:04
The franchise idea bears some more thought. But it might be better to keep this in a "closed loop" until we're SURE that it would provide customer satisfaction.
Perhaps a few YEARS of R&D would be helpful. In the meantime, the embezzelment account earnings should fund the necessary research.....:whistling:
We're on it, Unkle. Don't worry about "closed loop" considerations; right now, you and I constitute the ENTIRE loop! And any expansion of the loop would require approval by a sober quorum of the 10-Ring membership, so we are pretty safe there for a LONG time.

VN350X10
11-12-2009, 23:09
What is this word that you speak...."sober"....

Art thou speaking in tounges ???

samurairabbi
11-12-2009, 23:29
What is this word that you speak...."sober"....

Art thou speaking in tounges ???
I speaketh not in tongues when I useth this strange word "sober". Rather, it is my way of honoring the memory of the WW2 Navajo code talkers for their service in the Pacific combat theater. Under a crypto doctrine known as "cryptography by omission", they could broadcast openly over radio about military matters in their native Navajo language because it was known that only 15 non-Navajo could speak their language, and NONE of those 15 were Japanese! Since it is well known that NO 10-Ringer understands the word "sober", we can use that word openly with no fear of security being compromised.

Bullman
11-13-2009, 08:20
Admidst your revelry in foreign languages and franchising let one of the more grounded types around here remind you two of something. Franchising a chamber operation is an extremely delicate thing. It ain't just some room, which is something I am sure I don't have to remind either of you of. The reason our chamber is what it is comes from the EXPERT control and operation of the G's and Suze, although G29 (sadly) seems to have slipped into somewhat of a purely administrative role, she could still put it on you and make you beg for mercy anytime she felt it necessary. You just don't see that sort of attention to detail anymore. I doubt you will find anybody more adept at their duties than G33 or Susan28, you would have to sit through many many chamber sessions weeding out potential franchise holders if you want to retain the quality and reputation that chamber monkey DNA removal has come to mean here. And besides, where are you going to franchise this out to???? Who else on the planet really deserves this sort of treatment but people who truly understand, who have tasted 10mm greatness and now know what the meaning of it all entails. I say this because I truly understand, I falter in my 10mm discipleship at times due to budget constraints and governmental intervention, I should just toss caution to the wind, after all, doesn't one 40 caliber bullet look like another 40 caliber bullet under an electron microscope? But I digress. What I am really saying here is you don't want to let quality control go in the pooper here.

Bullman
11-13-2009, 08:23
I speaketh not in tongues when I useth this strange word "sober". Rather, it is my way of honoring the memory of the WW2 Navajo code talkers for their service in the Pacific combat theater. Under a crypto doctrine known as "cryptography by omission", they could broadcast openly over radio about military matters in their native Navajo language because it was known that only 15 non-Navajo could speak their language, and NONE of those 15 were Japanese! Since it is well known that NO 10-Ringer understands the word "sober", we can use that word openly with no fear of security being compromised.

good thing they didn't have anyone like Sequoyah hanging around in Navajo land, he would have ruined the tribe's chances for greatness for sure. But at least the Cherokee can read and write.

Bullman
11-13-2009, 08:36
The winning side, of course!

1) TARDIS if fully capable of any necessary self-defense operations. The Borg are no better at Bacarat than are the Time Lords....we have "won fairly in a game of chance", the newest of the Borg's interdimensional weaponry...(note that cute phrase "fairly")

2) You are not alone in your ownership of a G 27; one has been known to reside on Uncle's left side in a Galco Yaqui Slide, as a backup companion to my G 29 while working on days of a Full Moon. During this time, uncle is ALSO wearing the finest from P.A.C.A. in the person of a level III-A vest. I prefer to think that Mom rasied a FAT kid, not a STUPID kid !

Shoot the Mall is starting to get annoying..:steamed:...perhaps MONGO will be paying him a "visit" shortly.....

back to the bottle caps.

uncle

I am beginning to think that he really isn't one of the faithful. He may never have fired a 10mm. I think he is here strictly to be involved in "high number posting" I may have to seek him out for re education, let him shoot a 1066 or maybe even Big Daddy 1006, to see if maybe he can be brought into the light. Lets face it, if you get the 10,000th post just because, that's one thing, if you got it itentionally by inserting numerous posts, you weren't paying enough attention to your drinking. I am woefully behind in my numbers, I haven't broken into the 1000 post elite such as the esteemed Uncle, or Rabbi but you haven't seen me sober (pardon my use of the "s" word) around here....... that I recall, if I could recall

samurairabbi
11-13-2009, 18:14
I am woefully behind in my numbers, I haven't broken into the 1000 post elite such as the esteemed Uncle, or Rabbi but you haven't seen me sober (pardon my use of the "s" word) around here....... that I recall, if I could recall
Actually, Bull, we salute your judgement in maintaining a lower profile among the 8:40PM faithful. If the Black Helicopters ever do show up for surveillance duty, they will certainly concentrate on the activity by those on the top of the posting list. Your numbers will probably keep you off the monitor warrants, thus keeping you safe to continue the noble work of the 10-Ring, while we "more prominent" posters are posting bail and going through the legal rigamarole of obtaining release and getting back to the partying ... whoops! ... I mean, getting back to performing our boring administrative duties.

Remember: They also serve who only stand and wait to unload the NS shipments for the continuing 10-Ring blowouts.

VN350X10
11-13-2009, 20:39
Rather a sad commentary. Last wed. 11-11-09 only about 13 of the 50 or so surviving "Code Talkers" attended the parade in N.Y.C. as most of the rest are in too poor of health to attend.
Fortunately, several of the group have decided to break their vow of silence, so that an accurate history of what they accomplished can be documented.
They are a defining entry under the heading "HEROS" !

:usmc::patriot:

samurairabbi
11-13-2009, 21:25
Rather a sad commentary. Last wed. 11-11-09 only about 13 of the 50 or so surviving "Code Talkers" attended the parade in N.Y.C. as most of the rest are in too poor of health to attend.
I prefer to think of it as an "inevitable" commentary, rather than a sad one. We are now 64 years away from WW2. My dad could remember Civil War vets in 1929; they were still active, but time was overtaking them. It is now our turn to see the same historical progression. Time may be a great teacher, but in the end it inevitably claims all its pupils.

VN350X10
11-13-2009, 22:46
Sad, only in the fact that some of the most remarkable stories have already passed on, never to be shared again.
We had an old gentleman that used to hang around the first gunshop I worked at, a WWII Vet. Always had a good story or two, but was never real specific about his own participation; We knew that he had served in the Pacific Theater, in the Marines.(this was about 10-12 yrs. ago)

It was only after his passing that we found out from a grandson that.... "Grampa used to talk crazy about how he and several other men from his village spoke in their native language to confuse the Japs. But he was just a goofy old man, telling war stories".

Pity, this youngster had NO idea how important his grandfather was.

Too many gone like that, never telling fully what they had done....:wow:

:eagle::patriot:

samurairabbi
11-14-2009, 16:23
I am beginning to think that he really isn't one of the faithful. He may never have fired a 10mm. I think he is here strictly to be involved in "high number posting" I may have to seek him out for re education, let him shoot a 1066 or maybe even Big Daddy 1006, to see if maybe he can be brought into the light. Lets face it, if you get the 10,000th post just because, that's one thing, if you got it itentionally by inserting numerous posts, you weren't paying enough attention to your drinking.
Actually, Bull, he may be useful to our effort to stay out of trouble. When the Black Helicopter Guys come around, they will see his prominent posting, figure he is an important cog in the 10-Ring structure, and abduct HIM for coercive interrogation. This would leave the rest of us free to continue our usual partying, embezzlement, salaciousness, research, and tax dodge activiities. Diverting the "authorities" away from the primary 10-Ring actions is always useful.

VN350X10
11-14-2009, 18:34
Kind of like having a "Designated Decoy" ?

samurairabbi
11-14-2009, 20:48
Kind of like having a "Designated Decoy" ?
Ah, yes! The punch line to a classic joke.

engineer151515
11-14-2009, 21:40
............ I am woefully behind in my numbers, I haven't broken into the 1000 post elite such as the esteemed Uncle, or Rabbi but you haven't seen me sober (pardon my use of the "s" word) around here....... that I recall, if I could recall

In the post count, I've lost my spot next to G29. Woefully far from Susan28 and not in the same galaxy as G33.

<<< Depressed.

VN350X10
11-14-2009, 22:38
Who's joking ?

samurairabbi
11-15-2009, 01:37
Who's joking ?
Within every joke exists a kernal of wisdom.

G33
11-15-2009, 09:17
In the post count, I've lost my spot next to G29. Woefully far from Susan28 and not in the same galaxy as G33.

<<< Depressed.

The trinity still loves you.
:supergrin::wavey:

Bullman
11-15-2009, 11:43

Trinity..... sounded like he needed some divine intervention :supergrin:

samurairabbi
11-15-2009, 12:42
Ahhhh, yes! G33, Susan28, and G29. The only Trinity that can make me forget about Carrie Ann Moss!

G33
11-15-2009, 18:30
http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/rw/lg/2/2/Celebrity-Image-Carrie-Anne-Moss--medium-Size--223659.jpg

samurairabbi
11-15-2009, 20:16
Trinity is an interesting combination of delicacy and strength. One has the impression she could snap your neck with one hand while sipping a cappucino with the other.

And she makes glossy leather look SO fine!

MinervaDoe
11-15-2009, 20:35
Augh, for my wasted youth.

My wasted old age takes on a more imbibed hue.

samurairabbi
11-15-2009, 21:19
Augh, for my wasted youth.

My wasted old age takes on a more imbibed hue.
Your youth was not wasted; it was just sub-optimally invested!

Bullman
11-16-2009, 08:56
Say what you like, I wasted most of mine.

susan28
11-16-2009, 10:27
mmmm cappucino, my favourite vape.. she looked like the "V" leader at first, but i've got V-leader on the brain lately..

10-Ring delegation meeting V-leader:

sammi: "enchanted!"
28: "enraptured!"
Minerva: "imbibed!!"

(don't worry Bull, i was wasted most of mine too.. prolly wouldn't a' sumbled onto the 10-Ring were i not!).

MinervaDoe
11-16-2009, 11:06
I've got my role models though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYusPRre07k

samurairabbi
11-16-2009, 15:11
mmmm cappucino, my favourite vape.. she looked like the "V" leader at first, but i've got V-leader on the brain lately..
Hmmm ... Suze, I think we may have stumbled on a divergence between your thinking and mine. I prefer the leader Diana in the original V miniseries (forget who played her) - more meat on her bones!

Diana was played by Jane Badler. I would let her perform reptilian-human impersonation experiments on me any time!

susan28
11-16-2009, 15:33
yes, the V's need to visit the Clonus facility (birthplace of Clonie Gowan, whose genes were spliced from a comination of Sally Starr and Amarillo Slim, and, despite the claims of the Congressional Committe, still operating) to bone up on their technique..

MinervaDoe
11-16-2009, 19:08
I prefer the movie star types who look good with and without makeup.

Zooey Deschanel Without
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/z/zooey_deschanel/thumbnails/tn2_zooey_deschanel-3.jpg
Zooey Deschanel with
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/358/48/zooey_deschanel_2009_grammy_awards_3.0.0.0x0.660x868.jpeg

samurairabbi
11-16-2009, 23:08
Permit me the temerity to point out that the "without" picture shows Zooey made up to casually APPEAR to be without makeup. This may be part of the frequently used "naked" look which exerts great effort in makeup to appear to be wearing NO makeup.

MinervaDoe
11-17-2009, 14:50
Again, the restrooms on the Heart of Gold are actually quite sparse. Experience has taught me that travelling with an entourage which looks good without makeup is a necessity (sometimes, we go camping in primitive places with no rest rooms - ooh, scarey).
Permit me the temerity to point out that the "without" picture shows Zooey made up to casually APPEAR to be without makeup. This may be part of the frequently used "naked" look which exerts great effort in makeup to appear to be wearing NO makeup.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->I know. That's why, to be fair, my "With makeup" picture also was of the without makeup appearance. Now, with a touch of eyeshadow ...
See!! The Zooey phenotype travels well.

http://fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/zooey-deschanel-4yui.jpg
I might also point out that Tricia Helfer looks pretty good in just a sweat shirt, but I hear that Mongo has strict uniform guidelines. To each their own. I prefer her as a smiley blonde.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/GeorgiaStraight_TriciaHelfer.jpg

samurairabbi
11-17-2009, 15:15
I know. That's why, to be fair, my "With makeup" picture also was of the without makeup appearance.
Hmmmmm ... An interesting philosophical doctrine: That which seems not to exist enabled by that which exists while seeming to NOT exist!

Brings to mind a classic James Thurber ditty:

One day I saw upon the stair
a little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Oh how I wish he'd go away!

MinervaDoe
11-17-2009, 17:11
Oh, a ditty!! How fun. I doth wax poetic and existential all in the same twain. Sometimes I can, but sometimes I Kant, but when I hit my stride, I'm a Koestler wrestler

One day I saw upon the stair
a little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Oh how I wish he'd go away!

The little man who isn't there.
Is not wearing underwear.
If there's nothing under there
Is there something anywhere?

G33
11-17-2009, 19:01
Found another Chamber outfit above.
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

samurairabbi
11-17-2009, 21:13
Found another Chamber outfit above.
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:
Looking forward to enabling you to break in the new outfit!

We LSPS(BBB)DPs are inspired by the example of the Tennessee Titans owner flipping off the Buffalo crowd from his luxury box. Tomorrow evening, we Dungeon types will storm the Penthouse Library, and from that elevated overlook above the Lagoon, we will wave bottles of convenience store dishwater beer at the 10-Ring faithful gathered for partying below us. We figure THAT will make flipping the finger almost dignified by comparison.

MinervaDoe
11-17-2009, 22:33
I can drop off a dozen Orion women (the green pheromone scented ones from Star Trek) who have been undulating all over the Heart of Gold. They should make your party a real hit and it will give us a break from the constant Mary making. The entourage will also include Mary's eleven sisters and a small gorgon animal which (the best I can tell) secretes a liquid which seems to have an intoxicating effect on the women. When (and if) you tire of the women, I will also include a dozen bus tickets to Des Moines.

samurairabbi
11-17-2009, 23:04
Which part of Des Moines?

MinervaDoe
11-17-2009, 23:46
I hear downtown Des Moines is very nice this time of the year. Also, Santa arrives at the Southridge Mall on Nov. 21st (just in time for Thanksgiving) and I hear that Pella's Festival of trees is not to be missed. Of course, knowing the girls, I think they would really enjoy the Rod Zombie, Hellbelly Deluxe 2 World Tour. You can check the calendar yourself for events. Are you planning on going with them?
http://www.seedesmoines.com/calendar/calendar.php
http://www.salvationarmy-desmoines.org/downtown%20des%20moines%203.jpg

samurairabbi
11-18-2009, 00:52
You can check the calendar yourself for events. Are you planning on going with them?
Hard to say at this moment. My foremost duty as a LSPS(BBB)DP is to ensure all logistics are in order for the 10-Ring holiday blowouts. Any other activity for me must be subordinated to this primary duty.

Bullman
11-18-2009, 03:26
I don't know about Des Moines, but I hear that the Quad Cities are fun this time of year.

samurairabbi
11-18-2009, 08:07
I don't know about Des Moines, but I hear that the Quad Cities are fun this time of year.

Are the Quad Cities twice as much fun as the Twin Cities?

(with apologies to Tom Hanks)

MinervaDoe
11-18-2009, 09:46
Naturally, I had to look this one up.
My head is now spinning with knowledge and nomenclature.

The Quad Cities<SUP id=cite_ref-qc_1-0 class=reference>[2] (http://glocktalk.com/forums/#cite_note-qc-1)</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-qc2_2-0 class=reference>[3] (http://glocktalk.com/forums/#cite_note-qc2-2)</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-qc3_3-0 class=reference>[4] (http://glocktalk.com/forums/#cite_note-qc3-3)</SUP> is a geographic region of the Mid-Mississippi Valley of the United States that includes several communities in the states of Iowa and Illinois. As of 2008, the population is 377,625.<SUP id=cite_ref-2008pop_0-1 class=reference>[1] (http://glocktalk.com/forums/#cite_note-2008pop-0)</SUP> The five most populous cities in the region are:

Davenport, Iowa (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Davenport,_Iowa)
Moline, Illinois (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Moline,_Illinois)
Rock Island, Illinois (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Rock_Island,_Illinois)
Bettendorf, Iowa (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Bettendorf,_Iowa)
East Moline, Illinois (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/East_Moline,_Illinois)
Before World War I (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/World_War_I), the area was known as the "Tri-Cities", and included only Davenport, Rock Island, and Moline. With the growth of Rock Island County (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Rock_Island_County), East Moline was eventually given "equal status," and the region became known as the "Quad Cities" during the 1930s. With the opening of an Alcoa (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Alcoa) plant in 1948, Bettendorf grew such that many people in the community openly discussed the adoption of the name "Quint Cities".<SUP id=cite_ref-4 class=reference>[5] (http://glocktalk.com/forums/#cite_note-4)</SUP> Indeed, WOC-TV (as KWQC-TV was then called) did much "Quint Cities" promotion in the early-to-mid-1950s. However, by this time, the name "Quad Cities" had become known well beyond the area, and "Quint Cities" never caught on. Eventually Bettendorf passed East Moline (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/East_Moline,_Illinois) in size. The "Quad Cities" name is now technically a misnomer, as the area includes five cities each with a population of over 20,000 and many other contiguous or nearby communities.

Are the Quad Cities twice as much fun as the Twin Cities?

I was unable to find anything to help me quantify this. I have to admit, the co-existance of the phrases Quad City and Quint City complicates this.

samurairabbi
11-18-2009, 09:55
I was unable to find anything to help me quantify this.

... then you are clearly not searching hard enough! Reaching the upper echelons of the 10-Ring hierarchy will be difficult with the lackadaisical attitude you are showing.

MinervaDoe
11-18-2009, 10:09
... then you are clearly not searching hard enough! Reaching the upper echelons of the 10-Ring hierarchy will be difficult with the lackadaisical attitude you are showing.
Yeah, I know. It's the same problem I have in the corporate world.

How do I cope? Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.

That, and an occassional brilliant insight that my boss can take credit for.

I'm going to have to side with Groucho on this one (I had to name my supercomputer something).
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

samurairabbi
11-18-2009, 15:03
I was unable to find anything to help me quantify this. I have to admit, the co-existance of the phrases Quad City and Quint City complicates this.
It could be worse. If a sixth city had formed in the area, another nickname contender would have been "Sex City".

MinervaDoe
11-18-2009, 16:13
It could be worse. If a sixth city had formed in the area, another nickname contender would have been "Sex City".
After the Orion girls get through, that still might be its new name.
http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/orion_slave_girls.jpg

samurairabbi
11-19-2009, 02:17
Hmmmm ... impressive indeed! ... For a more authoritative evaluation, we need the judgement of our distinguished Senior Salacious Sleazeball Commanding! Somebody go see if Tazz is available for an adjudication effort.

MinervaDoe
11-19-2009, 07:35
Adjudication is the legal process by which an arbiter or judge reviews evidence and argumentation including legal reasoning set forth by opposing ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjudication (http://www.google.com/url?ei=IUkFS_rGCZDAMJuribwK&sig2=4YwF29oDkYMYT-mOZIINyA&q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjudication&ei=IUkFS_rGCZDAMJuribwK&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBEQpAMoAQ&usg=AFQjCNFnPG6-VQR6EFvx-YlUMieu2ABTKQ)
I'm sure he'll enjoy getting adjucated in the Quint Cities by a dozen Orion women with bus tickets to Des Moines.

... and for good measure, I'll throw in a seemingly random and irrelevant quote.
Cause she's a better fighter than you are, that's why. She's younger, she's stronger, and she's more experienced. Now, what are you gonna do about it?

samurairabbi
11-19-2009, 15:12
Your Wikipedia citation is most scholarly, yet it is totally irrelevant to the 10-Ring experience.

Tazz uses adjudication to take a break from his salacious sleazeball activities.

The Dungeon Financial Crew uses adjudication to slow down the opposition during our nefarious embezzlement machinations.

Suze and Twee-Twee use adjudication to get some rest between Chamber sessions.

On a different note: Your seemingly random and irrelevant quote fits perfectly in the 8:40PM thread.

Back to partying ... whoops! ... I mean: Back to boring, yet important, 10-Ring administrative duties!

MinervaDoe
11-21-2009, 17:53
Back to partying ... whoops! ... I mean: Back to boring, yet important, 10-Ring administrative duties!

:pirates::trek::stooges: Two days and no activity in the 8:40 thread. Did everybody jet out of here to Andromeda for Thanksgiving? I'd join you, but I prefer turkey to deep fried Tauntaun.

samurairabbi
11-21-2009, 22:15
:pirates::trek::stooges: Two days and no activity in the 8:40 thread. Did everybody jet out of here to Andromeda for Thanksgiving? I'd join you, but I prefer turkey to deep fried Tauntaun.
Actually, that is two days and NO POSTING in the 8:40PM thread. The Penthouse and Dungeon denizens believe padding post counts is low priority in our nefarious activities. Embezzlement, scholarly research, logistics maintenance, and raucous inebriated revelry remain the primary focus of our outlook on life.

susan28
11-21-2009, 22:18
who's padding post count? :supergrin:

VN350X10
11-21-2009, 22:34
Nice binary # on your post suze !

You got a great one away from chuter !

My Thanksgiving feast will be Auntie & myself...... we're opting for a rather non-traditional meal....I'm doing King Crab legs over an applewood fire in the Weber.
A couple of good cold brews to wash it down & then relax.
Way things are going at work right now, I've scheduled myself a 5-day weekend, more than sufficient for some SERIOUS, 10MM caliber imbibing !

uncle

susan28
11-22-2009, 14:00
i'm still waiting for my cider!!

samurairabbi
11-22-2009, 15:57
i'm still waiting for my cider!!
Those responsible for this oversight will be flogged with overcooked linguini until they beg for more! ... whoops! ... MERCY!

susan28
11-22-2009, 16:06
Those responsible for this oversight will be flogged with overcooked linguini until they beg for more! ... whoops! ... MERCY!

well beings as this involves Unkle, it is technically an engineering matter which they may prefer to handle in-house, but i will let you know upon adjournment of their tribunal and rest assured you will handsomely rewarded.. err, severely punished for your loyalty!

samurairabbi
11-22-2009, 21:17
well beings as this involves Unkle, it is technically an engineering matter which they may prefer to handle in-house, but i will let you know upon adjournment of their tribunal and rest assured you will handsomely rewarded.. err, severely punished for your loyalty!
I will steel my resolution to endure being severely punished for my loyalty.

What wines will you prefer for the punishment session?

susan28
11-23-2009, 09:40
I will steel my resolution to endure being severely punished for my loyalty.

for this "special reward" session, i think a champagne brunch with strawberry mimosas would do nicely, we're both going to need our energy.. Perrier Joet, please.. Dom is so dry as to be obstinate, i prefer something sweet yet full-bodied.. like Geesie! yes, i think we'll be needing her as well..

engineer151515
11-23-2009, 09:59

:shocked:

Bullman
11-23-2009, 10:04

I prefer to take my beatings like a man, several good brews to relax me prior to the whippin, then a shot or two of bourbon afterwards to take the sting away:supergrin::whip:

susan28
11-23-2009, 10:54
Attaboy Bull!

eng: Unkle owes me a sample of his special-recipe holiday cider from last year and i've been watching the calendar ever since! maybe you can clear some time in his busy schedule and take over Tardis maintenance while he brews it up :)

MinervaDoe
11-23-2009, 15:57
Maybe you can ask Mongo. He seems to have helped himself to the forty gallons of 195 proof alchohol I had just whipped up to power our modest fleet of jetskis. The last I saw him, he was sleeping it off in one of the Heart of Golds cargo holds. I have to confess, I was sort of upset, so I let some local shepards put their herd of Slitherian goats in the hold while he was sleeping. The next time I checked, he was gone. Presumably, he still has a few gallons of my fine Plutarkian moonshine with him. Give him a couple of extra lashes for me, will you?

susan28
11-23-2009, 16:05
Mongo occupy special place in 10-ring - Award-Winning Culinary Masters are hard to come by! we had to lure him here with the promise of.. Slitherian goats, actually..

hmmm, this could go deeper (or Higher) than appears..

anyone seen Taz lately??

VN350X10
11-23-2009, 22:17
A thousand pardons are begged dear susan......

I shall try to keep a sufficient sample of THIS years batch of holiday cider, as last years entire supply seemed to evaporate by itself !
(but the poodles seemed VERY happy for some unknown reason....)

samurairabbi
11-24-2009, 04:20
anyone seen Taz lately??
Forward elements of the Dungeon Linguistics Unit report seeing him sneaking around behind the 20-volume Oxford English Dictionary setup in the Penthouse Library. These DLU types, of course, discreetly avoided inquiring WHY he would be using a massive dictionary to cover his nefarious activities. I think he was trying to cloak his salacious sleazeball activities with a scholarly veneer; hey, we can dig it!

susan28
11-24-2009, 13:47
A thousand pardons are begged dear susan......

I shall try to keep a sufficient sample of THIS years batch of holiday cider, as last years entire supply seemed to evaporate by itself !
(but the poodles seemed VERY happy for some unknown reason....)

pardon(s) granted, uncle, i'll reconcile the indiscretion with sammi in his next session, and settle Mongo's tab with him as well since he spearheaded the effort to resolve the issue :supergrin:

MinervaDoe
11-24-2009, 15:04
These DLU types, of course, discreetly avoided inquiring WHY he would be using a massive dictionary to cover his nefarious activities.
Maybe he cut out the pages to make a neat place to hide his stash of contraband. Clever like a 1930's melodrama that Mongo.

On the nectar front, I have dumped a cask of Plutarkian wine into my still and I will have a nice case of Heart of Gold brandy available for anyone who wants a snifter for their after turkey libations.

susan28
11-24-2009, 15:11
i've been searching for just such a Heart!! and to think i found it at only 47.. reserve a snifter for me!

MinervaDoe
11-24-2009, 15:51
:embarassed: Alas, Just like the original Heart of Gold, it was stolen. Fortunately, the Infinite Improbability drive allows instantaneous delivery of any and all brandy snifters.
Heart of Gold
S.S. Heart of Gold is the first prototype ship to successfully utilize the revolutionary Infinite Improbability Drive (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Infinite_Improbability_Drive). It is 150 meters long and has been represented in various shapes. The original radio series (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_Primary_and_Secondary_Phases) did not specify a shape. In the novel adapted from the first four episodes of the radio series, it was described as a sleek white running shoe, which the TV adaptation adopted as a basis for its depictions. Finally, in the recent 2005 movie (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_(film)), it is more spherical with a hole and red brakelights on the rear that form the shape of a heart, a shape derived from a teacup in the brownian motion (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Brownian_motion) producer that powers the Infinite Improbability Drive. It also features a mural around the hole which depicts the invention of the Drive. It was built as a secret government project on planet Damogran (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Places_in_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Damogran) from where Zaphod Beeblebrox (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Zaphod_Beeblebrox), the then-President of the Imperial Galactic Government, stole it at the launching ceremony.
The ship's cybernetics consist of a new generation of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation robots and computers with Genuine People Personalities (including Eddie (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Minor_characters_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Eddie) the shipboard computer and Marvin (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Marvin_the_Paranoid_Android)).
In the novel Life, the Universe and Everything (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Life,_the_Universe_and_Everything), it is revealed that the core of the Improbability Drive is actually the Golden Bail of Prosperity, one of five items that forms the Wikkit Gate (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Wikkit_Gate). The drive is subsequently stolen by the robots of Krikkit (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Places_in_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Krikkit), but is later recovered by Zaphod Beeblebrox (http://glocktalk.com/wiki/Zaphod_Beeblebrox) and reinstalled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_in_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy
My version of the Heart of Gold uses a rubber band ball as its core. You take what life gives you.

susan28
11-24-2009, 16:08
Nice Rig!! i'm sure we'll stumble upon that cask somewhere, with Unkle's assistants.. i mean assistance.. heck, bring the whole gang, have Geesie fire up The Cube!!

Taterhead
11-24-2009, 22:11
Let's see, what do we have here? "8:40 pm"? Hmmm, sounds fairly inert.

10,000 posts? 405 pages? Should I be afraid?

Yikes! I might have taken a wrong turn back in Albuquerque! But it does look like folks are talking about spirits, so that could be good.

MinervaDoe
11-24-2009, 22:17
Let's see, what do we have here? "8:40 pm"? Hmmm, sounds fairly inert.
I've only been on this thread a month or so and I'm still not sure I get it.

10,000 posts? 405 pages? Should I be afraid?
Don't be afraid. Be random. Works for me. It seems to be normal here. :dunno:
Yikes! I might have taken a wrong turn back in Albuquerque!
No problem doc. That's how one of our founders got here.

But it does look like folks are talking about spirits, so that could be good.
:beer::flamingdrpep::cheers: It couldn't hurt.

susan28
11-24-2009, 22:20
we keep the Spirits in the dungeon, under the care of our trusty Ghostmaster.. err, "Toastmaster" sammi :shocked:

VN350X10
11-24-2009, 23:43
We are NOT "random".

We are just very efficient in our non-organization !

susan, hunt up Geesie & the three of us will use TARDIS to hunt down Tazz.

And we'll be back well before the sales start, so you two can go shopping.

uncle

MinervaDoe
11-24-2009, 23:51
uncle
Augh ha!! So it's you!! Uncle.

We are NOT "random".

Pinky, you excel at random

I had my hopes. I still have my role models.

samurairabbi
11-25-2009, 02:13
Augh ha!! So it's you!! Uncle.
Unkle, it appears you have been caught. Swing by the Dungeon Legal Team Quarters, and we will figure out what actions constitute the basis for which you have been caught. Remember, the exact syntax of the indictment is a strong determinant of what punishment is inflicted!

VN350X10
11-25-2009, 16:39
syntax......hm.......is this anything like a sin tax ?

define "caught".....define "it's"........define "you"........

I think you get my drift here.

I shall be in my usual place aboard TARDIS if any more silly questions arise......

If necessary, we can just lose the last 48 hrs.

"Aledegedly",

uncle

samurairabbi
11-25-2009, 19:51
syntax......hm.......is this anything like a sin tax ?

Hmmmmm ... Unkle, you may have just given the 10-Ring its next great revenue idea.

VN350X10
11-25-2009, 20:47
And just in time for holiday shopping too !

uncle

samurairabbi
11-25-2009, 21:59
Now if we could just do something about ammo prices!

_The_Shadow
11-25-2009, 22:32
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

God bless our troops and keep them safe!

MinervaDoe
11-26-2009, 11:55
I'm getting ready to do some triptophan research.

http://www.mudtrap.com/images/funny-thanksgiving-turkey1-big-bird.jpg

susan28
11-27-2009, 14:27
funny you should mention losing the last 48hrs, that's exactly what i did! ::tossing unkle the tardis key::

so, when's dinner?!

samurairabbi
11-27-2009, 15:54
funny you should mention losing the last 48hrs, that's exactly what i did! ::tossing unkle the tardis key::

so, when's dinner?!
We are pleased your shopping trip went so well. We ask you to remember the Dungeon Logistics Operation requirement: All work needed yesterday must be submitted by noon tomorrow.

VN350X10
11-28-2009, 01:08
Looks like I need to put more crab legs on the grill.
They came out wonderfly steamed & smoked at the same time, due to being pre-split.
And what flavor Slushie would you like my dear ?

samurairabbi
12-03-2009, 06:31
In accordance with the Tiger Woods shtick that is dominating the gossip sources, I too wish to apologize for a lapse in my conduct.

Two days ago, I consumed a bottle of convenience store dishwater beer while NOT UNDER COERCION to do so! I hope the NS-blasted 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) can find it within themselves to forgive me this transgression.

Bullman
12-03-2009, 07:59
:upeyes:

:cheers:

G33
12-03-2009, 08:00
In accordance with the Tiger Woods shtick that is dominating the gossip sources, I too wish to apologize for a lapse in my conduct.

Two days ago, I consumed a bottle of convenience store dishwater beer while NOT UNDER COERCION to do so! I hope the NS-blasted 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) can find it within themselves to forgive me this transgression.

Not a Chance!
:whip::whip::tempted:

susan28
12-03-2009, 10:20
ok, the leftover.45 thing was one thing, but this is just beyond the pale.. i was gonna say we need to leave this one to our Senior Disciplinarian, but i see she's already on the task :)

MinervaDoe
12-03-2009, 10:26
I hope the NS-blasted 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) can find it within themselves to forgive me this transgression.
I have to respectfully request that I am not included in this tribunal. Due to budgetary constraints in my formative years, I can still recall when I considered this the good stuff.
http://www.ebeercans.com/images/large/OI-659.jpg

susan28
12-03-2009, 10:35
hey, at least it's not *Heineken*, hehe.. i think Carling Black Label deserves an exception as well - the cheapest of the cheap, but with a definite personality of its own (ugly, hehe..)..

and of course anything consumed at a keg party confers plausible deniability :whistling:

MinervaDoe
12-03-2009, 12:38
hey, at least it's not *Heineken*,
Guilty!! That was considered the really good stuff.

susan28
12-03-2009, 13:27
Guilty!! That was considered the really good stuff.

heh, same here, we called 'em "tubes".. "wanna get some tubes?"..

i was just paying the obligatory homage to Dennis Hopper :supergrin:

MinervaDoe
12-03-2009, 14:02
Who was that comedian who had the whole routine about certain beers having a high suckage factor?

It's been a while, but I thought it was funny.

Bullman
12-03-2009, 14:47
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/dabullmanp9/Scotchbuy.jpg

Is it Scotch? Is it Beer? :supergrin:

samurairabbi
12-03-2009, 16:46
An inebriated 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy) sobered up long enough to make a superb philosophical observation on the Tiger Woods situation: Hey, it's knocked Jon-and-Kate off the airwaves!

engineer151515
12-03-2009, 18:21
Who was that comedian who had the whole routine about certain beers having a high suckage factor?

It's been a while, but I thought it was funny.

N*pple Sweat Beer might be considered to have a suckage factor - but it's different.

In a good way.

I think.

I have to go check the filter stocks.

MinervaDoe
12-03-2009, 19:29
In this guys act, if a beer did not suck, it was drinken quickly. If a beer had a high suckage factor, it was drinken slowly (if at all).

So many micro breweries, so little room in my stomach.

samurairabbi
12-04-2009, 01:29
Listen up, you miscreant 10-Ringers! (Pardon my redundancy.) We Dungeon types wish to acknowledge a solid thorough piece of investigative police work here in Indianapolis.

Two guys rob a closed retail store. For some reason, they decide to hide in the overhead crawl space. Police answered the alarm. While the responding officers are poking around the premises, the two guys fall through the false ceiling. Before they can regain coherency, they are apprehended by the police officers.

Again, we salute a truly resourceful and exemplary piece of investigative police work.

VN350X10
12-04-2009, 11:49
I'm not sure, but that Pabst Bock just might qualilfy as some kind of vintage "something".

And Carling Black label, with all of it's failings, had a definite redeeming social factor...They sponsered a Can-Am car & uncle got totally "10 Ringed" with their hospitality at a party they threw in honor of the race workers, Elkhart Lake WI, Can-Am 1973 !
Brats & steaks are never in bad taste ! No matter WHAT the FREE BEER is !

uncle
(phil mickelson is really jealous of Tiger's wife.....fill in at will)

Bullman
12-04-2009, 13:41
At some point, when you are eating steaks and brats, I would have to say if the beer is FREE, it is good beer. I have imbibed domestic swill before when properly grilled cow parts were served and I have to say if it is Cold, and Free, it is GOOD.

(not necessarily GREAT mind you, but good all the same)

Bullman
12-04-2009, 13:41
The next day might be rather touch and go as well as I recall

VN350X10
12-04-2009, 19:00
correct, my friend !

(note: Chamber session for Bullman......STAT)

G33
12-05-2009, 18:02
correct, my friend !

(note: Chamber session for Bullman......STAT)

You guys are really filling up my schedule!!
(say last with British accent)
:supergrin::supergrin:

VN350X10
12-05-2009, 19:04
Sorry Geesie, but being Head Chamber Mistress DOES carry it's certain obligations.
(well reflected in your salary, I might add, not to mention the "perks".)

But TARDIS is avaliable, nothing scheduled until 12-23-09 & the power cells are fully charged.

love ya ;-)

uncle

Bullman
12-05-2009, 23:10
Well, don't let me vex your schedule any, Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little Jersey) would probably frown on me some if I allowed anyone but her to handle and DNA removal. I am dedicated to the paddock

VN350X10
12-05-2009, 23:13
The Penthouse crew can fine tune the details for you Bullman........once they sober u....oh crap....never mind.
I'll sub for you, will keep Mrs.B happy that way.

uncle

Bullman
12-06-2009, 00:48
It's always nice an inspiring the way you will take one for the team. I respect you for that :supergrin:

G33
12-06-2009, 01:46

VN350X10
12-06-2009, 10:46
Jes helping out in the spirit(s) of the Holidaze.....

take me Geesie....do as you wish. I throw myself on your mercy......

(you can thank me again later Bull !)

G33
12-06-2009, 15:59
Willing subjects....
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

MySiK26
12-06-2009, 17:23
In this guys act, if a beer did not suck, it was drinken quickly. If a beer had a high suckage factor, it was drinken slowly (if at all).

So many micro breweries, so little room in my stomach.

Amen. Have you tried Hazed and Infused?? My current favorite.

VN350X10
12-06-2009, 19:11
"N"Sweat Lager is the brew of choice here......

(note to Eng151515......time to collect filter medium for the holidaze)

uncle

G33
12-07-2009, 03:11
Filters again!?!?!?

VS catalog around....

VN350X10
12-07-2009, 09:39
Look at the bright side Geesie.....

If you were a GOOD little girl, Santa might bring you one.

If you're a BAD little girl, you might get a LOT of them !
(not necessarily from Santa. There might be a different fat man involved){uncle is 5'9 & 245#}

G33
12-07-2009, 10:42
:tbo::devilish:

Tazz10m
12-07-2009, 21:26
FINALLY... a break! Ni(*Y*)le Brew stat!

These girls.............. they just don't want to let me take even a little break!

Maybe if i hid in the dungeon............:dunno:

MinervaDoe
12-07-2009, 22:28
Oh, did my Orion girls get there? Enjoy it while you can.

Bullman
12-07-2009, 22:38
There might be a different fat man involved){uncle is 5'9 & 245#}

Lightweight:tongueout::supergrin:

I have been told I make a pretty good Santa impersonator. For one, they like my "HO HO HO" Second, I don't need to add a pillow to my costume.

G33
12-08-2009, 16:49
VS sale catolog came today!
:snoopy::snoopy:

engineer151515
12-08-2009, 17:32
VS sale catolog came today!
:snoopy::snoopy:

What page number can we find you on, Geesie?

samurairabbi
12-08-2009, 18:08
What page number can we find you on, Geesie?

Page numbers? ... We don't need no steenkin' page numbers!

engineer151515
12-09-2009, 06:35
Page numbers? ... We don't need no steenkin' page numbers!

oh. Engineers are so much better "by the numbers".

No wonder we can't find dates.

<<-- sulks back to the Dungeon to read through the Slushie Chiller Maintenance Technical Manual.

G33
12-09-2009, 06:42
oh. Engineers are so much better "by the numbers".

No wonder we can't find dates.

<<-- sulks back to the Dungeon to read through the Slushie Chiller Maintenance Technical Manual.

Start on P. 56.

samurairabbi
12-10-2009, 18:50
Start on P. 56.
... never made it to page 56 - page 44 totally hijacked my attention span!

Bullman
12-10-2009, 19:47
You know I am going back to page 44 and 56 to check this out.

Bullman
12-10-2009, 19:50
That was back in the G29 days, I miss her, she never visits anymore. :sad:

G33
12-10-2009, 21:25
Ya, another kid and a new guy.
Boring.

Bullman
12-10-2009, 22:18
I guess I can understand a little, now that I have two calves in the paddock, my posting has slowed down some, the little farts keep you busy for sure.

samurairabbi
12-11-2009, 17:13
Permit me to interrupt the continuity of the thread discussion lines, and present a nomenclature issue of interest to the Dungeon types.

We are considering a change to our standard Lowly Servile Pond Scum (blah, blah, blah) Dungeon Peon title - commonly abbreviated to LSPS(BBB)DP. We are contemplating embedding the word "menial" within the phrase - which would expand the acronym to LSMPS(BBB)DP. The Dungeon Financial Operation would, of course, absorb all administrative costs for this change out of our embezzled cut of the take ... whoops! ... I mean, out of our commission income derived from our administrative support of the 10-Ring Resort operation. We acknowledge that the Penthouse types should not be forced to subsidize our Dungeon preferences on linguistic issues.

We request the opinions of 10-Ringers on this question.

G33
12-11-2009, 19:46
Boring plot line.

MinervaDoe
12-11-2009, 19:52
We request the opinions of 10-Ringers on this question.
Process questions are not in my job description. I'll defer these decisions to the resident Six Sigma DMAIC guys while I simply go out and do all of their work for them.

Good luck with that ....

samurairabbi
12-12-2009, 05:46
Boring plot line.
Boring can be quite useful!

G33
12-12-2009, 07:01
Boring can be quite useful!

Ya, puts the admins to sleep.

samurairabbi
12-13-2009, 04:25
Ya, puts the admins to sleep.
Uh oh! ... Twee-twee, your comment has irritated the admin types down here in the Dungeon. There is talk of increasing the embezzlement rate from 39% up to 39.17% until you retract it (or at least smile sweetly and say you were framed, or at least quoted out of context.)

Permit me to reassure any worried 10-Ringers out there: Beer service will NOT suffer during this dispute!

G33
12-13-2009, 06:48
:wiggle::eyelashes:

samurairabbi
12-13-2009, 07:17
:wiggle::eyelashes:
Hmmmm ... Okay, good enough for the Dungeon Admin Types. Embezzlement rate stays at 39%. Just as well; the extra take probably would have overloaded the forklifts we use to get the swag down to the counting room.

VN350X10
12-13-2009, 21:56
Was that pg 56 ?

High volume filters, no doubt !

(need to call my assistant Jennifer at this time. She's well versed in such matters)

also a firearms student of uncle's.

samurairabbi
12-15-2009, 02:39
Was that pg 56 ?

High volume filters, no doubt !

Yessirree! If you have to restrain a tsunami, the p. 56 option is what you need.

I still suggest you consider p. 44 at some length. A slimmer, more subtly contoured set of features does have its advocates among the more discerning salacious sleazeball contingent members.

VN350X10
12-15-2009, 20:41
But for those of us who are true gearheads at heart....

"Ain't no replacement for DISPLACEMENT "

Moore's Law; "If some's good, MORES better".

yes, I am a sleezeball in favor of size.

Bullman
12-16-2009, 00:01
I would tend to agree with you Uncle...... except. I sometimes like how you can really wind up one of those tight smaller motors, you can really make them sing sometimes. There is something about one of those small block mills that is well put together that just brings a smile to my face.

VN350X10
12-16-2009, 23:42
I worked SCCA tech & safety back in the days of the Can-Am.
Bigger ALWAYS seemed to work better & attract more attention. The girls on college hill proved this many times over.
Hell, it even worked for the cars too !!

MinervaDoe
12-20-2009, 06:30
"Ain't no replacement for DISPLACEMENT "

I would tend to agree with you Uncle...... except. I sometimes like how you can really wind up one of those tight smaller motors, you can really make them sing sometimes. There is something about one of those small block mills that is well put together that just brings a smile to my face.

When on Earth, I have a low mileage Lincoln Mark VIII that I like to drive around in. There's a lot to be said for a small V8 which gets 29 MPG, produces one horsepower per cubic inch (without trying apparantly) and pulls a 3,800 pound car around effortlessly.

There's just something about winding up a V8. Of course, I'm thinking about converting the car over to dilithium (how else could I use the car when I'm visiting a planet with a methane atmosphere).

Ford always has had a soft spot for putting giant heads on small blocks (which give a 282 cubic inch motor the appearance of being a 460 or something). I guess that way, you can have the best of both worlds.
http://image.musclemustangfastfords.com/f/25339068+w750+st0/mmfp_0908_04_z+engine_history+lincoln_mark_viii_engine.jpg

samurairabbi
12-21-2009, 13:32
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY SALACIOUS SLEAZEBALL ANNOUNCEMENT

We Dungeon types were killing time between embezzlement counting sessions, and we happened to tune into USN while it was broadcasting the Canadian Women's Curling Trials for the upcoming Vancouver Olympics. We observed an unexpectedly high proportion of hotties among the participants! Certainly an unexpected bonus for watching the winter equivalent of shuffleboard.

MinervaDoe
12-21-2009, 15:07
Is she yelling at that little tea pot thing?
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/gfx/392-jones-jennifer.jpg

samurairabbi
12-21-2009, 15:54
Is she yelling at that little tea pot thing?
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/gfx/392-jones-jennifer.jpg
They are not little teapot things; they are stones.

She can play with mine all she wants!

engineer151515
12-21-2009, 16:04
Don't tell anyone.

But that ice is 3% NS Beer. Raises the freeze point while being environmentally friendly.

Just a little formulation the Dungeon Chemistry Department came up with.

Canada has shot us an email asking how we want our royalties paid. I'm forwarding that email to you, Rabbi with a recommendation for payment involving gold Canadian Maple Leaf.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Canadian_Gold_Maple_Leaf_coin.png

of course, this might be acceptable too.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2007/05/crownroyalxr.jpg

In order to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II's visit to the 2007 Kentucky Derby, Crown Royal has created the most expensive version of their whisky. The original Crown Royal Canadian Blended Whisky was made for the Queen's parents in 1939 to commemorate their Grand Tour of Canada. Crown Royal has a created a new version of the whisky that uses remaining barrels of the original whisky. The Crown Royal XR Extra Rare Heritage Blend is not for sale but a suggested retail price would likely begin at $10,000. Diageo commissioned Casey Hyland, a master glass designer at Louisville's Glassworks, to create a custom glass decanter, etched with 24 K gold leaf.
http://www.luxist.com/2007/05/05/crown-royal-xr-whisky-for-the-queen/

All that finance stuff is way over my head.

Literally.

I'm in the Dungeon. :)

MinervaDoe
12-21-2009, 17:49
I've got the $14.95 cable. This is the only type of curling I could find.
http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thumbs-2/stockphotopro_95623080FNX_no_title.jpg

VN350X10
12-21-2009, 22:39
And just WHOM took that un-authorized picture of UNCLE'S private stash of Crown Royal !

Heads WILL roll ! Hangings will ensue !
And the Floggings will continue until Morale improves !
(My oldest bottle of CR has a tax stamp date of 1968, auntie bought it for me for our 1st Christmas together. Now you know why she's a keeper !)

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here at 8:40 PM
And Best wishes for a Happy New Year !

And to Samuari Rabbi.....a Cheery Chaunaka my Friend, let the embezzelment continue !

MinervaDoe
12-22-2009, 09:24
Merry Christmas to all of my friends here at 8:40 PM
And Best wishes for a Happy New Year !

And to Samuari Rabbi.....a Cheery Chaunaka my Friend, let the embezzelment continue ! <!-- / message -->
... and to those of us who celebrate both, we wish you a Happy ChaunaMas. Although this year due to the inconsistancies of the lunar calendar and there being no overlap it is possible to celebrate them both as distinct and separate entities. However, since those cute little chocolate coins do make great stocking stuffers, some adulteration will occur.

VN350X10
12-22-2009, 22:56
Think of it as just ANOTHER excuse to party !
(like we've ever needed an excuse here...)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

samurairabbi
12-23-2009, 02:55
Think of it as just ANOTHER excuse to party !
(like we've ever needed an excuse here...)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
The Dungeon Semantics Evaluation Team contributes this observation: Lack of an excuse to party would be a compelling reason to party!

VN350X10
12-23-2009, 19:25
Sounds like a "Catch 22"....

but since a Chamber session is in order, with susan & Geesie, this becomes a "Catch 44, doubled" !

all the MORE reason to party !

samurairabbi
12-23-2009, 19:35
Sounds like a "Catch 22"....

but since a Chamber session is in order, with susan & Geesie, this becomes a "Catch 44, doubled" !

all the MORE reason to party !
Actually, a Catch-22 with BOTH Susan AND Geesie, would be TRIPLED, thus becoming a Catch-66. Not really sure what this would mean, but it SOUNDS profound!

VN350X10
12-23-2009, 19:44
If not profound, at the minimum, INCREDIBLE !!

samurairabbi
12-23-2009, 19:48
If not profound, at the minimum, INCREDIBLE !!
Permit me to paraphrase a good line from the movie "Patton": Alright, I'll drink to that, one salacious sleazeball to another!

VN350X10
12-23-2009, 20:01
Hey !......I resemble that remark !

samurairabbi
12-24-2009, 02:23
Hey !......I resemble that remark !
We invoke the following condition on all Dungeon libel ... whoops! ... on all Dungeon broadcast and publications: Any similarity between our descriptions and any actual person living or dead is entirely intentional.

VN350X10
12-25-2009, 02:52
Recognition........at Last !

Bullman
12-25-2009, 08:31
Merry Christmas to the 10 ring Penthouse residents and to the Dungeon staff, Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back to playing with Sarah's Polar Express.

samurairabbi
12-26-2009, 01:54
Recognition........at Last !
The Dungeon offers the Mae West Doctrine of Publicity:

I don't care WHAT they say about me, as long as they keep talking about me!

MinervaDoe
12-29-2009, 22:45
Time to waste more electrons and, well, more time (not to mention brain cells). :tequila:

samurairabbi
12-30-2009, 03:42
Time to waste more electrons and, well, more time (not to mention brain cells). :tequila:
A flash communique from the Dungeon Semantics Evaluation Team:

In the 10-Ring we EXPEND electrons, time, and brain cells. We do not WASTE them!

MinervaDoe
12-30-2009, 13:20
How about brain cells?

samurairabbi
12-30-2009, 16:54
How about brain cells?
How about brain cells? Brain cells are important. Without functional brain cells, we would be ... ... ... damn! ... forgot what I was gonna say!

VN350X10
12-30-2009, 21:03
Lest anyone forget, I've been busy prepping TARDIS for New years Eve...
I fully intend to celebrate the new year in EVERY time zone !
Now if susan & Geesie will get here on time, we can get started.....actually, givin TARDIS, on-time is just another comical, abstract concept now, isn't it ?

Happy New Year to all, EVERYWHERE !

uncle

samurairabbi
12-30-2009, 21:58
Lest anyone forget, I've been busy prepping TARDIS for New years Eve...
I fully intend to celebrate the new year in EVERY time zone !
Now if susan & Geesie will get here on time, we can get started.....actually, givin TARDIS, on-time is just another comical, abstract concept now, isn't it ?

Keep your energy level up when you hit the Israeli time zone. My contacts in Tel Aviv will throw you a really impressive blowout, combining superb libations, impressive military briefings, out-of-control partying, scholarly Judaic presentations on educational issues, corned beef sandwiches to die for, and financial investment seminars run by your very own Dungeon Financial Team (operating TDY in Israel for the holiday weekend.) We are sure this hour will have you knocked back on your butt until you finally get to the Canadian Atlantic timezone, leaving you an hour to get your act back together for the prime Eastern Timezone debauchery.

G33
12-31-2009, 02:10
Ready!!

engineer151515
12-31-2009, 08:58
One of the junior Dungeon Production Engineering Team members has dropped the atomic clock in the Lagoon. Fortunately, it is water proof - just sank to the bottom. Oddly enough, they also dropped a couple of bottles of Crown in the very same location.

As the lowlife junior engineers are responsible for dropping the clock into the Lagoon, I've ordered them to wet-suit up (due to the water temperature) and retrieve the atomic clock for the pending celebrations. So, if you see a group of young men and women paddling around the Lagoon in wet suits, trying to retrieve the atomic clock and two bottles of Crown . . . . . . hey. Those kids . . . . . .

G33
12-31-2009, 09:04
Wet suit!
:tempted:

samurairabbi
12-31-2009, 17:22
As the lowlife junior engineers are responsible for dropping the clock into the Lagoon, I've ordered them to wet-suit up (due to the water temperature) and retrieve the atomic clock for the pending celebrations. So, if you see a group of young men and women paddling around the Lagoon in wet suits, trying to retrieve the atomic clock and two bottles of Crown . . . . . . hey. Those kids . . . . . .
We wish them luck in their recovery mission. Losing that Crown Royal would be a tragedy!

Bannack
01-01-2010, 10:21
See what happens when I'm away..... dang sure missing her already.

VN350X10
01-01-2010, 16:09
If they lose the Crown Royal, uncle will need to revert to Queen of Hearts mode from Alice thru the Looking Glass....

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS !!!"

G33
01-01-2010, 16:47
Save the skulls please.

samurairabbi
01-01-2010, 20:12
Unkle, be reassured; the Crown Royal has been recovered. You need not getteth thy bowels in an uproar.

Twee-Twee, if you still need skulls, we offer this: We have a few obnoxious .40-shooters hanging around that we would not mind getting rid of.

G33
01-01-2010, 23:15
Otay!
:wavey::supergrin:

VN350X10
01-02-2010, 04:47
The thought of losing Crown is a bit more than I can bare.....

Bullman
01-02-2010, 08:03
Unkle, be reassured; the Crown Royal has been recovered. You need not getteth thy bowels in an uproar.

I have that happen to me a lot, the whole bowels uproaring thing:rofl::whistling:

samurairabbi
01-02-2010, 22:41
I have that happen to me a lot, the whole bowels uproaring thing:rofl::whistling:
That would be impressive: uproaring backed by four stomachs!

Bullman
01-02-2010, 23:20
Impressive? don't light a match:shocked:

VN350X10
01-03-2010, 13:53
quick....call the Dungeon Haz-mat team......:wow:........:steamed:

samurairabbi
01-04-2010, 22:07
On a less gaseous note:

I continue to progress on my transition to full 10-Ring membership. On New Year's Eve, I obtained another 20.

Submitted for your consideration, even though I continue to fail to expend my reserves of .45acp ammo in a timely manner.

VN350X10
01-05-2010, 20:58
If your accumulated stocks of .45 ACP are causing you anguish Rabbi, perhaps I can offer assistance.
The local range doesn't permit the mighty 10MM for bowling pin matches, so I usually substitute the lesser powered .45
I can take your stock of ammo off of your hands for only a small, nominal fee, say, $1.50/per round, so it will only cost you $75.00 to dispose of a full box.
There might even be a quantity discount if your stocks are sufficient.
And there isn't even the customary 39% embezzelment fee involved, as this is a friendly service offering, one 10-Ringer to another.

uncle

samurairabbi
01-05-2010, 21:12
If your accumulated stocks of .45 ACP are causing you anguish Rabbi, perhaps I can offer assistance.

Yes, Unkle, my accumulated stocks of .45ACP are causing me anguish. That is why I do not wish to sell them! Suze and Twee-Twee have some truly creative punishments.

I appreciate the generosity of your offer, though.

VN350X10
01-05-2010, 21:24
O.K.........

I can dig that !

uncle

Bullman
01-06-2010, 02:48
The local range doesn't permit the mighty 10MM for bowling pin matches, so I usually substitute the lesser powered .45
I can take your stock of ammo off of your hands for only a small, nominal fee, say, $1.50/per round, so it will only cost you $75.00 to dispose of a full box.
There might even be a quantity discount if your stocks are sufficient.
And there isn't even the customary 39% embezzelment fee involved, as this is a friendly service offering, one 10-Ringer to another.

uncle

I used to use my 1006 at pin matches, it was almost like cheating:supergrin: People started crying said it tore up the pins too bad, but I think they were crying for other reasons.

VN350X10
01-06-2010, 19:41
A 10MM is cheating.....there is no such thing as a pin hit & left standing !

I've never used my 1006, but I've used the G20, G29 & the S&W 610 on them.

same caliber, same result !
bang.....down.

uncle

samurairabbi
01-06-2010, 21:48
I used to use my 1006 at pin matches, it was almost like cheating:supergrin: People started crying said it tore up the pins too bad, but I think they were crying for other reasons.
10mm on bowling pins? Why not just go nuclear and finish things off quickly!

G33
01-07-2010, 00:29
10mm on bowling pins? Why not just go nuclear and finish things off quickly!

Jes!

VN350X10
01-07-2010, 01:03
But using a 10MM is slower enough than the nuke' so you can see the gnashing of teeth & listen to the wailing of the mere mortals.

You jes GOTS to have the entertainment value.....

uncle

samurairabbi
01-07-2010, 05:49
But using a 10MM is slower enough than the nuke' so you can see the gnashing of teeth & listen to the wailing of the mere mortals.

You jes GOTS to have the entertainment value.....
A perceptive observation, Unkle. This would be the 10mm version of "Take time to smell the flowers."

Ninth anniversary of the 8:40PM thread is this Sunday. Get in any special orders for the celebration.

MinervaDoe
01-07-2010, 23:34
Get in any special orders for the celebration.
Sarsparilla, and let it breathe for a couple of days!! Preferably served at room temperature with a little layer of dust on top to give it the essence of a western movie motif.

VN350X10
01-08-2010, 00:24
I'd like to reserve the Chamber, if possible, with the normal (such as they are) staff.
Ice & Crown Royal, of course.

G33
01-08-2010, 02:34
01-10-2001.

Bullman
01-08-2010, 03:48
Boy, I remember that date, first laser surgery on my eyes, that was an experience.

Not to mention that I was off work for a little while and messing around on the internet and found Mrs. Bullman stealing some of my Napster tunes, and the rest is history.

samurairabbi
01-08-2010, 19:30
Permit me to announce achievement of another checkpoint in my transition to full 10-Ring membership:

My stock of 10mm ammo now exceeds my stock of 45 ammo.

Submitted for your consideration.

engineer151515
01-08-2010, 19:48
?

samurairabbi
01-08-2010, 22:18
?

Indecision is the key to flexibility ... I think.

G33
01-08-2010, 23:53
Permit me to announce achievement of another checkpoint in my transition to full 10-Ring membership:

My stock of 10mm ammo now exceeds my stock of 45 ammo.

Submitted for your consideration.

Dearest Rabbity...

Tazz10m
01-09-2010, 06:03
"A 10MM is cheating.....there is no such thing..."

"Permit me to announce achievement of another checkpoint in my transition to full 10-Ring membership:

My stock of 10mm ammo now exceeds my stock of 45 ammo."

I do believe we have all arrived!

God i love this place!

Congrat's Sammy!

Congrat's 10 Ringers!

Need anything more be said???????

Yes...

IT'S PARTY TIME, BABY!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

engineer151515
01-09-2010, 09:19
Indecision is the key to flexibility ... I think.

Actually, Sir Rabbi, that is post #1 - with a smile added.
In honor of the anniversary.