08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 51 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

ChuteTheMall
05-24-2011, 07:09
:tongueout:

MOVED to Page 501:rofl:

MinervaDoe
05-24-2011, 14:08
Okay, I'm on board with the post 500 page celebration!!

:smoking: That was good for me.

Was that good for you?

Taterhead
05-24-2011, 16:34
Okay, I'm on board with the post 500 page celebration!!

:smoking: That was good for me.

Was that good for you?

I think so, but I can hardly remember. But I do think I need an Excedrin and some ginger ale. Maybe a little hair of the dog...

By the way, has anyone seen my pants?

MinervaDoe
05-24-2011, 16:43
By the way, has anyone seen my pants?
The last I saw, Mongo had them in the pool and was demonstrating how to use them as a flotation device. Maybe they are still in there. I seem to remember a pair of legs in the pool, sticking straight up in the air when I left the next morning. Hopefully, they were your pants. But, everything is still VERY fuzzy.

samurairabbi
05-24-2011, 19:51
Listen up, all you distorted-perception 10-Ringers! (pardon my redundancy.) We Dungeon admin types have found something to help us avoid any post-500th page mental letdown.

The clown who was the driving force behind the May 21 end-of-world shtick has announced he got his arithmetic wrong. The ACTUAL end-of-world is OCTOBER twenty first. He said the May 21 was some kind of admin lead-in to the main event. While he clearly is suffering from recto-cranial inversion, he nevertheless has provided us a long-lead-time event to serve our nefarious partying purposes. Hey, any port in a storm!

Five months lead time; let's make that planning time useful.

_The_Shadow
05-24-2011, 21:30
Listen up, all you distorted-perception 10-Ringers! (pardon my redundancy.) We Dungeon admin types have found something to help us avoid any post-500th page mental letdown.

The clown who was the driving force behind the May 21 end-of-world shtick has announced he got his arithmetic wrong. The ACTUAL end-of-world is OCTOBER twenty first. He said the May 21 was some kind of admin lead-in to the main event. While he clearly is suffering from recto-cranial inversion, he nevertheless has provided us a long-lead-time event to serve our nefarious partying purposes. Hey, any port in a storm!

Five months lead time; let's make that planning time useful.

I seems the only math the "old codger" got right was the amount of money he extorted for his followers! :wow:

samurairabbi
05-24-2011, 21:34
I seems the only math the "old codger" got right was the amount of money he extorted for his followers! :wow:
The Dungeon types agree. HIS "embezzlement" fails the foremost Dungeon requirement: IT HAS NO CLASS! He gives nefarious financial activities a bad name.

We also believe he was extorting FROM his followers, not FOR them.

VN350X10
05-24-2011, 21:41
Shadow....
Glad to see you're A-OK !

also got the word from a minister buddy....the bonehead isn't even a REAL "Man of the Cloth"...more like a clown of the polyester !
A fake fakir if you will !

Now I've got to check on some friends in MO & OK. This crap is getting WAY too close to home !

uncle

_The_Shadow
05-26-2011, 17:54
Yes the poor folks out there are catching too many Twisters! What a big mess!

I just got my roof refelted on the shop yesterday and a huge rain/hail storm came thru with 1/2" and some larger hail a few minutes ago...put down almost 2" of rain in about 30 minutes.

VN350X10
05-26-2011, 20:25
Sounds like good timing on the roof !

All of mine are accounted for, safe & well, so now I can plan on enjoying the weekend.
Gotta go out fri. night, 39 yr anniv.don't think I can get away with buying the wife a trolling motor......

uncle

samurairabbi
05-26-2011, 20:52
Gotta go out fri. night, 39 yr anniv.don't think I can get away with buying the wife a trolling motor......

So true, Unkle! Trying to slip a trolling motor by as an anniversary gift would result in probable discomforture of a personal nature.

The Dungeon Protocol Parties hint that, for a 39th anniversary, a gift of a Glock just might be suitable. However, we are not willing to back this hunch with anything truly important to us.

VN350X10
05-26-2011, 20:55
actually, if/when we get CCW in IL, she's up for a G 27.
True, it's not a 10MM, but it fits her smaller than my size hand quite nicely.
She's had one of the 20's in her purse, but says it takes too much room. And my 29 is TOTALLY out of the question !

uncle

samurairabbi
05-26-2011, 21:04
Sweet! She is obviously a 39 year keeper! Permit me the temerity, despite my transitional status within the 10-Ring hierarchy, of issuing official forgiveness to her for passing up the 10mm option for her future carry piece.

_The_Shadow
05-26-2011, 21:16
Uncle, many congrats! on the 39 yr anniv...may you all have many more great & happy years together!

And my 29 is TOTALLY out of the question ! Maybe she needs one of her own!

VN350X10
05-26-2011, 21:18
well, a 29SF might do it.....:whistling:

samurairabbi
05-26-2011, 21:23
well, a 29SF might do it.....:whistling:

Ahhhhh! That would be the ULTIMATE solution to this predicament! We hope it becomes possible.

MinervaDoe
05-26-2011, 21:27
39 years!! My hats off to you both.

VN350X10
05-27-2011, 16:25
still amazed that she hasen't killed me as I slept.......:wow:

MinervaDoe
05-27-2011, 16:40
I'm pretty sure that is when my wife finds me the most tolerable.

_The_Shadow
05-27-2011, 17:01

This is where a song comes to mind..."Oh what a lucky man he was!

:wavey:"

Bullman
05-27-2011, 17:06
If I was getting killed I sure want to sleep through it.

samurairabbi
05-27-2011, 17:30
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ALERT!

Forgive me for interrupting the dialogue on marital bliss, but my own personal conduct has created an administrative and morale crisis within the 10-Ring operation, and has possibly complicated my continuing transition to senior-level status within the 10-Ring hierarchy.

Today I committed the heresy of taking actual possession of a Lone Wolf .40 conversion barrel for a Glock 20. I can offer only the most contrived reasons for this unfathomable action. I can offer reasons like "better effect on ammo budget by taking advantage of cheaper .40 ammo" or "showing a broad appreciation of all the options available to the dedicated Glock shooter"; you know, all the usual hi-fallutin' linguistic doubletalk.

I had previously obtained a .357Sig conversion barrel for my 20's, and was able to at least smooth over the consequences of this previous defamatory conduct within the 10-Ring operation. THIS acquisition, with the presented feature of actually profaning a Glock 10mm platform with the distained F-caliber that is always haunting the 10mm state of being, may step up to a different level of misconduct.

I humbly await the judgement of the 10-Ringers about my reprehensible conduct. In view of the seriousness of my breach of protocol with this action, all costs of the partying supporting the adjudication of this issue will be borne by the Dungeon out of OUR embezzled cut of the take.

MinervaDoe
05-27-2011, 18:31
I humbly await the judgement of the 10-Ringers about my reprehensible conduct.
Fine with me. Now I can get one too.

In view of the seriousness of my breach of protocol with this action, all costs of the partying supporting the adjudication of this issue will be borne by the Dungeon out of OUR embezzled cut of the take.
And this is what it takes to get you to buy me a beer. At least I didn't have to get all dressed up and pretend I like sports bars.

samurairabbi
05-27-2011, 19:03
And this is what it takes to get you to buy me a beer.
... a beer ... singular? ... C'mon, MD, when ya' got a moral advantage over a Dungeon admin type, ya' work it for more than A BEER!

MinervaDoe
05-27-2011, 19:12
... a beer ... singular? ... C'mon, MD, when ya' got a moral advantage over a Dungeon admin type, ya' work it for more than A BEER!

:supergrin:

Really? Multiple beers. I could go for that.

http://funcfash.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/giant-beer-drinking-women-600x684.jpg

samurairabbi
05-27-2011, 19:23

http://funcfash.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/giant-beer-drinking-women-600x684.jpg
Hmmmm ... multiple, er, BEERS! ... Nice!

_The_Shadow
05-27-2011, 19:25
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ALERT!
I humbly await the judgement of the 10-Ringers about my reprehensible conduct. In view of the seriousness of my breach of protocol with this action, all costs of the partying supporting the adjudication of this issue will be borne by the Dungeon out of OUR embezzled cut of the take.

Well I no tell on you, and you no tell on me!:whistling: I can find fault :shocked: in caresing the offspring of the 10mm, ie. 40S&W/357SIG/9x25Dillon...

In fact my 357SIG barrel for my G-29 is in the mail and the others for my S&W's are being machined on the CNC...I must be nuts! purchasing $1000 worth of conversion barrels to add to the others all in the name of variety. Should this be found to be a rub against protocol, I suppose this may have to go before "Jerry Springafor" for platernaty testing to see who the daddy is! The 10mm is the daddy!:faint:

samurairabbi
05-27-2011, 19:33
Wow! ... I may not be a HERETIC ... I may be a TRENDSETTER! ... Okay, this calls for another party supplementing the original heresy punishment party! Scheduling will be tricky; watch the admin bulletin board for details.

_The_Shadow
05-27-2011, 19:38
:cheers:

MinervaDoe
05-28-2011, 20:18
Wow! ... I may not be a HERETIC ... I may be a TRENDSETTER! ... Okay, this calls for another party supplementing the original heresy punishment party! Scheduling will be tricky; watch the admin bulletin board for details.
:cool:

If I drink slow enough, the parties just run together.

Steaks for memorial day? I think so. Time to thaw those bargain London Broils I froze last week.

_The_Shadow
05-28-2011, 20:49

If I drink slow enough, the parties just run together.

Steaks for memorial day? I think so. Time to thaw those bargain London Broils I froze last week.

It nice when the parties just flow like the booze...:drink:

Steaks? Are you expecting Vampires??? :uglylol: :eat:

Have a great Memorial weekend and stay safe!:patriot:

samurairabbi
05-28-2011, 21:03

If they ARE vampires, they are vampires who appreciate quality in their "lives"; sounds like the host is setting up a desirable spread.

MinervaDoe
05-28-2011, 21:13
If any show up, I'll trick them into drinking tomato juice. That's always good for a laugh.
:uglylol: :eat:

Have a great Memorial weekend and stay safe!:patriot:
Will do. You do the same.

If they ARE vampires, they are vampires who appreciate quality in their "lives"; sounds like the host is setting up a desirable spread.
Well, yeah. I just received that pallet of beer that you sent. Now, I have to decide if I want potato salad, or potato soup, or both. I'll definitely have a big salad, so maybe soup. The Betsy Ross flag, beer, steak, soup and salad; that'll do it.

samurairabbi
05-28-2011, 21:24
Well, yeah. I just received that pallet of beer that you sent. Now, I have to decide if I want potato salad, or potato soup, or both. I'll definitely have a big salad, so maybe soup. The Betsy Ross flag, beer, steak, soup and salad; that'll do it.
Glad to hear the pallet of beer arrived intact; these short-notice LAPES deliveries are always a bit tense. Bribing the air controllers to let our delivery C130 run low enough to ensure intact delivery is a delicate operation; have to combine generosity with diplomacy (and masking any traceability with the payment).

What will you be doing for dessert? Always an important part of the meal's enjoyment factor.

MinervaDoe
05-28-2011, 21:50
Glad to hear the pallet of beer arrived intact; these short-notice LAPES deliveries are always a bit tense. Bribing the air controllers to let our delivery C130 run low enough to ensure intact delivery is a delicate operation; have to combine generosity with diplomacy (and masking any traceability with the payment).
Yes, the beer was still quite cold when it got here. Not shaken. Not stirred. Well done.

What will you be doing for dessert? Always an important part of the meal's enjoyment factor.
Some sort of hops and grain consumption I assume.

What's everybody else doing for Memorial Day?

Taterhead
05-29-2011, 00:55
Yes, the beer was still quite cold when it got here. Not shaken. Not stirred. Well done.

Some sort of hops and grain consumption I assume.

What's everybody else doing for Memorial Day?

First I plan to display the colors. Then i am going to send my best to two close relatives serving our fine country in Iraq.

After which I am going to the range to stretch the legs a bit on some rifle stuff. Going to blam away at some long range steel. I have a 25-06 load that should go transonic at about 1450 yards so hoping to be on target to at least 3/4 mile. I don't know how badly things will start tumbling at transonic velocities. So I'm going to keep walking it out until it punks out.

I am going to follow that with some G20 fun. I have a variety of loads to run over the chrony.

Then some grilling with the family followed by a P90X workout. Probably won't be in he pool this weekend since we are having March-like weather. Sorry kids.

THEN a beer or two. It is going to be a great day.

I hope you have an enjoyable and safe one!

MinervaDoe
05-29-2011, 06:34
First I plan to display the colors. Then i am going to send my best to two close relatives serving our fine country in Iraq.

After which I am going to the range to stretch the legs a bit on some rifle stuff. Going to blam away at some long range steel. I have a 25-06 load that should go transonic at about 1450 yards so hoping to be on target to at least 3/4 mile. I don't know how badly things will start tumbling at transonic velocities. So I'm going to keep walking it out until it punks out.

I am going to follow that with some G20 fun. I have a variety of loads to run over the chrony.

Then some grilling with the family followed by a P90X workout. Probably won't be in he pool this weekend since we are having March-like weather. Sorry kids.

THEN a beer or two. It is going to be a great day.

I hope you have an enjoyable and safe one!
Awesome plan.
The longest distance range in my area is 200 yards (and, I've never even shot there).

Taterhead
05-29-2011, 10:02
Awesome plan.
The longest distance range in my area is 200 yards (and, I've never even shot there).

Well at least you could work in some longer range pistol shooting.

The area where I live is beneficial for firearms. Fairly open laws and plenty of space to have fun. Our range is setup for 2000 yards for those with the big magnums.

Well... off to the loading bench.

You all have a great holiday.

Taterhead
05-29-2011, 10:06
Glad to hear the pallet of beer arrived intact; these short-notice LAPES deliveries are always a bit tense. Bribing the air controllers to let our delivery C130 run low enough to ensure intact delivery is a delicate operation;

I didn't seem to get my delivery yet. Must be running late with the huge demands and all. But then again, my neighbor has spontaneously organized a beer drinking contest.

Curious.....

MinervaDoe
05-29-2011, 10:11
I didn't seem to get my delivery yet. Must be running late with the huge demands and all. But then again, my neighbor has spontaneously organized a beer drinking contest.

Curious.....
:rofl:
Well, if you're on good terms, the chances are, you would have asked him over to help you drink your beer, and maybe now, he'll ask you over to help drink his.

This way, you're not responsible for the clean up.

_The_Shadow
05-29-2011, 16:07
Monday evening...I'll be going to the local VFW post for remembrance of some fine soldiers who have passed on, including my father.

Other than that we will be having a food feast...We live to eat down here! Oh yea!, some drink too!:tequila:

MinervaDoe
05-29-2011, 21:15
I switched the London Broil over from BBQ to a slow cooker. I grabbed a BBQ sauce recipe out of a cookbook, substituted gatorade for 7UP and brown sugar for honey and I'm going to let it simmer for 24 hours. Maybe, I'll just have a sandwich for dinner tomorrow.

_The_Shadow
05-30-2011, 19:46
Spent the evening with my mom, took her to the local VFW post, honoring many of the local veterans. Very nice rememberance of those who have passed and those friends who are still amoung us in the community...:patriot:

samurairabbi
05-30-2011, 21:22
Spent the evening with my mom, took her to the local VFW post, honoring many of the local veterans. Very nice rememberance of those who have passed and those friends who are still amoung us in the community...:patriot:
A gracious way to spend Memorial Day.

Thoughts on history: The US is approaching a condition we saw in the 1920's: we are watching the generation of a great war fade from the scene. THEN it was the generation that fought the Civil War; NOW it is the generation that fought the Second World War. The Civil War veterans of the Union made a mistake when they formed their veterans organization, the Grand Army of the Republic; they made it ONLY Civil War veterans. When they were gone, the organization was gone with them. At least the American Legion, VFW, etc., have conceived themselves as representatives of ALL veterans, not just those of a particular war.

Taterhead
05-31-2011, 17:25

Just thought I would give this idea a well-deserved bump.

Cheers!

_The_Shadow
05-31-2011, 19:05
Nice Brews!

MinervaDoe
05-31-2011, 19:14
Just thought I would give this idea a well-deserved bump.

Cheers!
Very bump-able indeed.

samurairabbi
05-31-2011, 20:57
Nice Brews!
Generously portioned, too!

Bullman
06-01-2011, 02:15
The look like some swell drinking buddies.

samurairabbi
06-01-2011, 07:50
The look like some swell drinking buddies.
... and their FACES are attractive, too!

ChuteTheMall
06-01-2011, 09:01

MOVED to Page 503

_The_Shadow
06-01-2011, 09:23

Nice mugs you say!:wow:

ChuteTheMall
06-01-2011, 09:28

delicious refreshing amber jugs of happiness

samurairabbi
06-01-2011, 19:16
Hmmmm ... I am puzzled ... The term "mugs" is not normally applied to female bodice anatomical contours ... Oh! ... NOW I understand! You're complimenting the BEER STEINS! ... Yes, they are excellent! ... I apologize for my delay in comprehending your post.

Bullman
06-01-2011, 19:50

delicious refreshing amber jugs of happiness

Hmmmm ... I am puzzled ... The term "mugs" is not normally applied to female bodice anatomical contours ... Oh! ... NOW I understand! You're complimenting the BEER STEINS! ... Yes, they are excellent! ... I apologize for my delay in comprehending your post.

Quite so on all accounts.:faint:

_The_Shadow
06-01-2011, 20:16

Samurirabbi, with your reference to their faces being attractive...I quite sure you have heard of the term Mug Shot (usually a picture such as police files) :shocked:

samurairabbi
06-01-2011, 20:30
Samurirabbi, with your reference to their faces being attractive...I quite sure you have heard of the term Mug Shot (usually a picture such as police files) :shocked:

The accepted meaning of "mug" is, of course, familiar to me. However, when I, like the lascivious 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy), am operating in Salacious Sleazeball Mode, then a word can assume any risque meaning I would like it to assume. Hey, one of the prerogatives of being a senior admin type in the pecking order in our marvelously versatile outfit!

_The_Shadow
06-01-2011, 20:46
OK, I for a moment thought your mammory was slipping!:wow:

samurairabbi
06-01-2011, 21:02
OK, I for a moment thought your mammory was slipping!:wow:
Touche', mon ami! A worthy play on words! The Dungeon Doubletalk Division can throw some linguistics contracting your way, if you would like to pick up some under-the-table bucks.

ChuteTheMall
06-01-2011, 21:29
"mug" spelled backwards is "gum" which is what I wanta........:fred:

samurairabbi
06-01-2011, 22:53
Okay, here is one we pull every May in Indy:

"racecar" spelled backwards is ... "racecar"!

MinervaDoe
06-02-2011, 13:31
Okay, here is one we pull every May in Indy:

"racecar" spelled backwards is ... "racecar"!
Palindromes!!!
Yay!!

tehama
06-02-2011, 14:17
So I met some dude that says he posts here under 'Tazz.' He told me I could get free beer here. Is this true?

ChuteTheMall
06-02-2011, 14:41
So I met some dude that says he posts here under 'Tazz.' He told me I could get free beer here. Is this true?

Only if you change your name to amahet.

The Highlander
06-02-2011, 14:55
oh dang

Kegs
06-02-2011, 15:18
!wow!

MinervaDoe
06-02-2011, 15:56
Did he mention that it was used beer?

cigarman454
06-02-2011, 17:02
Hello!

Taterhead
06-02-2011, 17:18
Did he mention that it was used beer?

...as in there used to be beer in this bottle...

MinervaDoe
06-02-2011, 19:06
...as in there used to be beer in this bottle...
Which reminds of the one about the two feuding Irish Priests.

One day they are talking and Patrick says to Sean, "Sean, I know we've had our differences, but I'd like to die knowing that you'll make me one promise."
"Sure Pat, as long as it is a reasonable promise."
"Sean, would you promise that each year on the anniversary of my passing, that you'll put a pint of fine Irish whiskey on my grave?"
"Certainly Pat. But, I hope you won't mind if I'll be passin' it through me kidneys first."

_The_Shadow
06-02-2011, 20:12
http://resilientrubbersurfacing.ca/wp-content/uploads/recycle_symbol(2).jpg

samurairabbi
06-02-2011, 20:24
Palindromes!!!
Yay!!
The Dungeon Linguistics Unit, along with its associated financial ripoff partners ... Whoops! its associated revenue enhancement associates ... wishes to now present the finest palindrome in human history. It is associated with Teddy Roosevelt's association with the building of the Panama Canal:

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama !

MinervaDoe
06-02-2011, 21:59
http://www.palindromelist.net/ :supergrin:

Borrow or rob? (http://www.palindromelist.net/Borrow-or-rob/)

_The_Shadow
06-03-2011, 21:09
Gave a little gun a work out today!:50cal: Roofing Nail Gun just kept spitting them coils of nails out and on target! Nailed 4 squares plus of shingles in spite of the record heat!:burn:

Best part, I get to shoot some more in the morning!:faint:

ChuteTheMall
06-03-2011, 21:29
Open carry would have prevented that.

ChuteTheMall
06-03-2011, 21:30

MOVED to Page 504:rofl:

samurairabbi
06-04-2011, 21:07
The Dungeon financial types are proud to announce that the embezzlement rate has been returned to the standard-issue 39%. The additional costs of the 500th page string of blowouts has been fully amortized, so the additional 0.21% we were taking is no longer necessary.

Actually, I must confess, due to a slowdown in the counting setup, we kept the higher embezzlement rate in place for three unnecessary days. Rather than simply refund the overage (which would be an offense against the Dungeon pride), we decided to divert the excess to capital improvements supporting additions to Eng151515's brewing setup. We think the 10-Ringers will support this choice.

_The_Shadow
06-04-2011, 21:15
we decided to divert the excess to capital improvements supporting additions to Eng151515's brewing setup. We think the 10-Ringers will support this choice.

Sounds good to me...Eng151515's brewing setup can always use additions!A little taste testing is always in order :tequila:

samurairabbi
06-04-2011, 21:21
Sounds good to me...Eng151515's brewing setup can always use additions! A little taste testing is always in order :tequila:
Hmmmmm ... a LITTLE taste testing? ... This outfit would write the book on 100% Destructive Testing if we gave it a chance!

G33
06-05-2011, 09:02
What?
Edible filter media.
:rofl::rofl:

samurairabbi
06-05-2011, 19:39
What?
Edible filter media.
Hmmmm ... adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "I got the munchies!"

engineer151515
06-06-2011, 08:30
What?
Edible filter media.

Well . . . the engineer-tanned geeks in my crew have developed a testing standard for ready-to-donate filter media - but the donors generally don't want them anywhere near. And who can blame the donors?

I try to keep an eye on the Dungeon Engineering Crew. Especially the interns.

G33
06-06-2011, 11:59
:wavey::wavey:

_The_Shadow
06-06-2011, 20:10

Same to you!:wavey::wavey:

G33
06-07-2011, 12:50
:supergrin::supergrin:

MinervaDoe
06-08-2011, 14:22
Alright, the cute and funny redhead avatar is back.

Hey Lucy!! You got some 'splainin' to do.

:rofl: I just visited the Debbil's user page. She has had 9,986 visitors. I guess inquiring minds want to know.

Taterhead
06-09-2011, 10:26
Make that 9,987 visitors.

G33
06-09-2011, 10:56
Not red.
Brunette.
:wavey::supergrin:

Kegs
06-09-2011, 11:08
Not red.
Brunette.

Could that belt hold a 29? Hmmmmmmm.......

Kegs
06-09-2011, 11:09
I gotta new thought for a movie title: Debbil does doubletap!

G33
06-09-2011, 12:00
Could that belt hold a 29? Hmmmmmmm.......

:wiggle::wiggle:

MinervaDoe
06-09-2011, 12:37
Not red.
Brunette.
Now you've got a cat.
How am I supposed to double check my facts? :supergrin:

samurairabbi
06-09-2011, 12:44
Make that 9,987 visitors.
Twee-Twee is demonstrably a most capable hostess!

_The_Shadow
06-09-2011, 12:48
Not red. Brunette. :wavey::supergrin:

Even the Putty Cat is Brunette...:cool:

samurairabbi
06-09-2011, 13:10
Now you've got a cat.
How am I supposed to double check my facts? :supergrin:
Twee-Twee is a rigorous avatar changer; it is an inherent aspect of her persona. In fact, we have installed an alert procedure available to her as a distress call: if she stays with the same avatar for a full week, that will be a clear yet subtle declaration that she has been abducted by aliens and replace down here by an engineered clone. The 10mm crowd would then spring to action in an officially sanctioned manner to remedy the situation.

engineer151515
06-09-2011, 14:02
Twee-Twee is a rigorous avatar changer; it is an inherent aspect of her persona. In fact, we have installed an alert procedure available to her as a distress call: if she stays with the same avatar for a full week, that will be a clear yet subtle declaration that she has been abducted by aliens and replace down here by an engineered clone. The 10mm crowd would then spring to action in an officially sanctioned manner to remedy the situation.

Engineered clone???

:supergrin::cool:

MinervaDoe
06-09-2011, 14:05
Wow, thanks. I wasn't privvy to the whole "alien abduction" thing. Does that happen a lot around here?

How about we disguise Mongo as Twee-Twee (banking heavily on the assumption that all humans look alike to aliens). That way, Mongo can get abducted, conquer the alien race, get a little exercise, and enjoy a nice vacation all at the same time.

G33
06-09-2011, 16:03
Was abducted once.
Was returned real quick....

Have their noses to prove it.
:whistling:

G33
06-09-2011, 16:05
However, appreciate the Emergency Protocols.
1,000,000 aliens would be one more than I can handle.

samurairabbi
06-09-2011, 17:24
However, appreciate the Emergency Protocols.
1,000,000 aliens would be one more than I can handle.
Hmmmm ... one million aliens ... our own Twee-Twee ... a million to one ... that is poor odds ... but the aliens will just have to take their chances!

Angry Fist
06-09-2011, 19:20
Was abducted once.
Was returned real quick....

Have their noses to prove it.
:whistling:
Aliens got Pignose? :dunno:

Bullman
06-09-2011, 19:25
Mr. Whizzed fist beat Chute to his job. Very deserving of a monkey DNA removal session don't you think?

Taterhead
06-09-2011, 19:49
Mr. Whizzed fist beat Chute to his job. Very deserving of a monkey DNA removal session don't you think?

He was all worn out from all of the pressure and build up for the big page 500 turn. Probably taking a nap right now.

Angry Fist
06-09-2011, 20:09
I am epic. Bow down. :tongueout:

Didn't know, as I'm on page 316.

samurairabbi
06-09-2011, 20:14
I am epic. Bow down. :tongueout:

Didn't know, as I'm on page 316.
Bowing down would require authorization by a sober quorum of the credentialed 10-Ring membership. Going to be tough to assemble one. Sorry.

G33
06-10-2011, 07:08
Years ago, when first negotiating with the Borg, I found that they bowed down nicely...after double taps to their knees.

Their queen and I get along famously now.

samurairabbi
06-10-2011, 08:29
Years ago, when first negotiating with the Borg, I found that they bowed down nicely...after double taps to their knees.

Hmmmm ... an interesting negotiation strategy! But then, I recall a classic Al Capone line: "A kind word and a gun accomplish so much more than a kind word alone."

_The_Shadow
06-10-2011, 09:51

Their queen and I get along famously now.

OH! So you Knee-capitated them! Then they bowed down...:faint:

:wow:

Kegs
06-10-2011, 13:18
So is this SammuraiRabbi a Jewish religious leader residing in Japan with the Shogun...or...

is he one of the Shogun's warriors who decided that to trade those in international power for superior metals in which to make the katana, he would become ordained in Judaism as a preferred position in which to help protect the ancient sect?

始めてください。

samurairabbi
06-10-2011, 13:19
I kneed you!

G33
06-10-2011, 14:50
Hmmmm ... an interesting negotiation strategy! But then, I recall a classic Al Capone line: "A kind word and a gun accomplish so much more than a kind word alone."

Jes!
I paid attention during the movie 5th Element...instead of playing kissy-face.
:tongueout::rofl:

samurairabbi
06-10-2011, 14:55
Jes!
I paid attention during the movie 5th Element...instead of playing kissy-face.
:tongueout::rofl:
An under-appreciated movie. Next to the first Diehard, it was Bruce Willis's best performance.

_The_Shadow
06-10-2011, 15:07
Anybody tried Negotiating? :dunno:
Mind if I give it a try!
No go ahead...:nailbiting:
Boom! :2gun:
Where did you learn to Negotiate like that?:wow:

samurairabbi
06-10-2011, 15:24
So is this SammuraiRabbi a Jewish religious leader residing in Japan with the Shogun...or...

is he one of the Shogun's warriors who decided that to trade those in international power for superior metals in which to make the katana, he would become ordained in Judaism as a preferred position in which to help protect the ancient sect?

始めてください。
My professional lineage is not from Japan. We trace ourselves back to the sacking of Rome by the Germanic tribes. Attila the Hun is well known in history; less known is his second cousin Aguilla the Accountant, who kept the books on the sacking loot. A major opportunity was missed when Aguilla's advice on proper looting standards was ignored; if his judgement had been followed, 1) Rome would have continued to dominate the Western World for two more millenia, and 2) the Huns would have had cash flow out the wazoo for the same period! The Dungeon Financial Types really hate it when an opportunity this immense is blown.

By the way: if those oriental characters are actually some sort of heinous insult, YOUR cash flow is toast.

_The_Shadow
06-10-2011, 20:45
I could use a little more CA$H flow! :pig:
I tried to milk a Ca$h cow:cow: and she stepped in the bucket!
They say money grow$ on tree$:tree:...While harvesting the limb$ of change they were broken off by Obamy! Needle$$ to say I fell flat on my A $$et$!:burn:

Kegs
06-11-2011, 11:23
Wonderful.

The oriental characters are Japanese, and it is translated to English to mean: "Please begin".

:wavey:

samurairabbi
06-11-2011, 18:06
The oriental characters are Japanese, and it is translated to English to mean: "Please begin".

:wavey:

Hmmmm ... So eight ideograms end up translated to two English words. Either there is MAJOR cultural/linguistic transformation contained within the translation, or there is a major-league shell-game going on by the translator. Congratulations to you for creating so worthy an intellectual stalking horse! The Dungeon scholarly entities are intrigued; we will begin our investigation of this worthy question after we wrap up the nightly embezzlement count.

MinervaDoe
06-11-2011, 18:51
Kanji vs katakana vs hiragana; phonetic alphabet vs. traditional vs. a hybrid

Ever seen a Japanese typewriter? They are huge and still depend on backspacing and combining characters.

Ever wonder what American people's cute little Asian tattoos really say? You don't want to know, but my understanding is that the tattoo artists are rarely kind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Japanese_alphabet_Diderot_Encyclopedia_18th_century.jpg/220px-Japanese_alphabet_Diderot_Encyclopedia_18th_century.jpg

samurairabbi
06-11-2011, 21:00
Ever wonder what American people's cute little Asian tattoos really say? You don't want to know, but my understanding is that the tattoo artists are rarely kind.

One of the more enjoyable aspects of showing foreign tourists around America is taking them to a large shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon when the teens are in full swarm. You can have a ball explaining the exact degree of profanity on each passing t-shirt!

MinervaDoe
06-13-2011, 20:37
The idea of going to a large shopping mall crowded with teenagers is so far from my idea of fun, that we are talking about polar opposites here.

_The_Shadow
06-13-2011, 20:40
Don't forget that they are the future and they are or will soon vote! SCARRY!:shocked:

samurairabbi
06-13-2011, 22:35
The idea of going to a large shopping mall crowded with teenagers is so far from my idea of fun, that we are talking about polar opposites here.
If an adult observer at that crowded mall is a master of "the look", those teens can turn amazingly docile.

MinervaDoe
06-14-2011, 16:29
If an adult observer at that crowded mall is a master of "the look", those teens can turn amazingly docile.
I've got "the look" down. I just hate using it more than a hundred times in one day.

Taterhead
06-15-2011, 08:22
I know that look. I have been on the receiving end of that look from my wife. Gets me to straighten up in a hurry (or so she thinks).

_The_Shadow
06-15-2011, 09:23
Oh! "The LOOK"

http://textforfree.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/angelina-jolie-pissed-01.jpg

Bullman
06-15-2011, 09:30
We used to call that look the "stink eye".

MinervaDoe
06-15-2011, 12:04
That's lightyears better than "mean mug."

samurairabbi
06-15-2011, 22:03
Oh! "The LOOK"

http://textforfree.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/angelina-jolie-pissed-01.jpg

Angelina should relax a bit when blowing somebody away. Those wrinkles between the eyes just might get permanent.

G33
06-16-2011, 03:42
My look: :supergrin:

_The_Shadow
06-16-2011, 13:13
My look: :supergrin:

Interesting! I was thinking about that when I reposted with that pic.:cool:

ChuteTheMall
06-16-2011, 15:22
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/97/humaabedin6.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/humaabedin6.jpg/)

Huma Weiner is not amused by these shenanagins.

samurairabbi
06-16-2011, 15:33
Huma Weiner is not amused by these shenanagins.
Yup. Lorena Bobbit may pick up some consulting fees from Huma.

Taterhead
06-16-2011, 15:46
Yup. Lorena Bobbit may pick up some consulting fees from Huma.

Egads! I flinch whenever I hear that name.

samurairabbi
06-16-2011, 16:03
Egads! I flinch whenever I hear that name.
ALL guys do! It's an eminently flinchable story. Most seasoned police and veteran hospital ER staff can tell a variety of such stories. The Lorena Bobbit episode was simply the first to break though to national news status.

_The_Shadow
06-16-2011, 16:34
:wow:Huma Weiner...Oh My! Sounds like a catchy tune! Or...:whistling:

samurairabbi
06-16-2011, 22:57
:wow:Huma Weiner...Oh My! Sounds like a catchy tune! Or...:whistling:
My guess is she pronounced her married surname "Vine-er", just to avoid those awful puns.

_The_Shadow
06-17-2011, 09:13
Not to be confused with the fast food chain, Wienerschnitzel
"Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog" :outtahere:

MinervaDoe
06-17-2011, 16:02
I think somebody used to call me "stinky." Does that count?

VN350X10
06-18-2011, 21:24
Well, I'm back again, did I miss any parties, blowouts or other saturation events ?
There are times that checking up on the universe gets so time consuming, even with TARDIS, but at least I made it back for father's day....just another reason to PARTY !!

uncle albert

VN350X10
06-18-2011, 21:55
aliens...pig noses....
remember, our girl Geesie has a backup for her G29.
Like uncle, she also carries a Cold Steel "Gunsite" folding tanto, in 5" flavor.
BOTH are most effective when needed !
Sounds like the odds would be about a million to twee !:wavey::wavey::wavey:

poor aliens:crying:

Taterhead
06-18-2011, 22:54
I think somebody used to call me "stinky." Does that count?

My daughter calls me that!

I wonder why?

engineer151515
06-18-2011, 23:24
Like uncle, she also carries a Cold Steel "Gunsite" folding tanto, in 5" flavor.
:

<<< carries the 4" incher.

Which might explain how I only gained Dungeon Engineering duty.

MinervaDoe
06-19-2011, 11:33
My daughter calls me that!

I wonder why?
For a while, I was hoping to get the custom license plate title, "SwampGas," for my 85 Mustang. But, when I decided not to get Nitrous :whistling:, I went with a variant of "Nervous" instead.

... that, and I was afraid people would misinterpret the "SwampGas" moniker and I'd get the nickname of stinky back.

_The_Shadow
06-19-2011, 11:42
Happy Father's Day!:cheers: and Happy Day to Twee Twee & Susan(whom we haven't heard from in a while!)
:grill:

Taterhead
06-19-2011, 12:22
For a while, I was hoping to get the custom license plate title, "SwampGas," for my 85 Mustang. But, when I decided not to get Nitrous :whistling:, I went with a variant of "Nervous" instead.

... that, and I was afraid people would misinterpret the "SwampGas" moniker and I'd get the nickname of stinky back.

True story:

My younger brother, a dentist, wanted to abbreviate the term "Smile Maker" on his plates. So he ordered some vanity plates that read, "SMLMAKR". Henceforth, he and his vehicles have been affectionately referred to as "smell maker."

G33
06-19-2011, 13:33

samurairabbi
06-19-2011, 20:32
The Dungeon Thematic Apperception Establishment is particularly impressed by the firearm/blade combinations pictured above. Note to selves: Do not hassle the owner.

MinervaDoe
06-20-2011, 13:50
True story:

My younger brother, a dentist, wanted to abbreviate the term "Smile Maker" on his plates. So he ordered some vanity plates that read, "SMLMAKR". Henceforth, he and his vehicles have been affectionately referred to as "smell maker."
Well, I hope this isn't taken as a pun :supergrin:, but that sounds like it really backfired on him. :supergrin:

Taterhead
06-20-2011, 14:19
Well, I hope this isn't taken as a pun :supergrin:, but that sounds like it really backfired on him. :supergrin:

Couldn't resist, could you?

samurairabbi
06-20-2011, 16:06
Tater, the Dungeon scholarly organizations agree with your assessment; that pun was clearly at variance with the linguistic standards we prefer to maintain within the 10-Ring organization. Be assured we Dungeon admin types will formulate some sort of suitably classy punishment to be inflicted on the perpetrator of that substandard line. We will keep you advised.

ChuteTheMall
06-20-2011, 16:08
MOVED to Page 507

_The_Shadow
06-20-2011, 16:48
Chute'm Chute'm :50cal:

VN350X10
06-20-2011, 18:43
Uncle learned a long time ago that if one has a fast, unique or other blatant vehicle, the more pedestrian the plate, the better !
For a number of years, I had a plate on my VW Dune Buggy that was right in the middle of the sequence that just "happened":dunno: to be set up for the City of McHenry's unmarked PD cars ! Amazing what can happen when an old friend works at the DMV.....:whistling:

uncle

MinervaDoe
06-20-2011, 22:05

I shop at Toilet Humor R 'Us. :supergrin::supergrin:

Tater, the Dungeon scholarly organizations agree with your assessment; that pun was clearly at variance with the linguistic standards we prefer to maintain within the 10-Ring organization. Be assured we Dungeon admin types will formulate some sort of suitably classy punishment to be inflicted on the perpetrator of that substandard line. We will keep you advised.
No!!! Not another spate of toilet syphoning duty.

Sorry Charlie. We don't want tunas with good taste. We want tunas that taste good.
Story of my life.

Uncle learned a long time ago that if one has a fast, unique or other blatant vehicle, the more pedestrian the plate, the better !
I've found that a white 85 LX hatchback is pretty easily overlooked. By accident, I've found a spot where the police seem to wait for the sound of a car under hard acceleration and then drive onto the expressway. On two different occassions, I slowed back down to expressway speed by the intersection and didn't even get a suspicous look from the cop who was swiveling his head looking for a hot car. :supergrin:

For a number of years, I had a plate on my VW Dune Buggy that was right in the middle of the sequence that just "happened":dunno: to be set up for the City of McHenry's unmarked PD cars ! Amazing what can happen when an old friend works at the DMV.....:whistling:

If you had our embezzlement division work on that one, they probably also could have arranged for the city to pay your registration fees too. :dunno:

samurairabbi
06-20-2011, 22:38
No!!! Not another spate of toilet syphoning duty.

Story of my life.

Yo, MD! The Dungeon Admin Apparatus thinks you are confusing OUR punishment with that imposed by the common-rabble-9-and-40-shooters for THEIR infractions! Forcing you onto toilet duty is more THEIR style. As a defendant in the dock for a violation of 10-Ring repartee' standards, you would actually be in a rather enviable position: first choice on food, first choice on libations, prime seat for all the banter between all involved in the proceedings, your every whim satisfied lest we be accused of cruel treatment of a helpless defendant. And even if you are convicted, well, all sentences of a 10-Ring Tribunal must pass appeal by a sober 10-Ring quorum. As of today, the sentencing backlog is so great you would be on social security before your case would make it to the top of the review list. The price of 10mm ammo should rank FAR above any concern about the outcome of your "trial".

G33
06-21-2011, 08:36
I have one thing to say: Jes!

MinervaDoe
06-21-2011, 14:38
Oh, that kind of tanto. I thought you guys were talking about the Lone Rangers buddy.
Why didn't you say so.
Here is Ronin Minervadoe's private collection of Japanese style blades.
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l496/Minervadoe/IMG_0303.jpg

_The_Shadow
06-21-2011, 14:44
Someone once said...Oh that Knife!

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/344/344108/folders/267926/2210209820.jpg

MinervaDoe
06-21-2011, 15:25
Someone once said...Oh that Knife!

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/344/344108/folders/267926/2210209820.jpg
That reminds me. I forgot to include my japanese Yari (speartip, currently not mounted on a staff).

samurairabbi
06-21-2011, 15:37

Hmmmmm ... Twee-Twee is pleased. When Twee-Twee is pleased, we are ALL pleased! MinervaDoe, you have just fulfilled the operational requirements to be specified, in 10-Ring parlance, as "one lucky bastard"! Those of us on the admin duties at your upcoming tribunal symposium request you keep us in mind as candidates for "mispresion of felony" charges for our possible participation in your heinous pun offense. Twee-Twee is in charge of interim punishment for pending sentences until the inebriated 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) finally get their judicial act together and determine whether your appeal is really worth a damn. Most "victims" of Twee-Twee's interim punishments wind up hitting their knees hoping for interminable delay in the 10-Ring judicial apparatus. Hence our envy of you during adjudication of your heavy-handed linguistic faux-pau.

We'll keep a light on for you ... but then, Twee-Twee may prefer to work in the dark.

VN350X10
06-21-2011, 15:57
trust uncle.....
she does her best work by soft candlelight, with peacful music & a bottle of L.Rothschild chilling to the proper temperature.

As Bogie once made a comment about Lauren Bacall..."Dat's one Classy Dame" !
to Geesie, it also applies, in spades (Sam).

uncle

MinervaDoe
06-21-2011, 16:08
You guys got all that from one "Jes".

samurairabbi
06-21-2011, 16:19
You guys got all that from one "Jes".
We DO get all that from one "Jes" ... because we WISH to get all that from one "Jes"!

_The_Shadow
06-21-2011, 17:11
Like I mentioned previously she says so little but it speaks volumes...sometimes it is just as simple as a smile :supergrin::supergrin: or a little wavey:wavey:

Then Twee-Twee writes..."Jes" :faint:

yep we get all that from one "Jes"! :dunno:

MinervaDoe
06-21-2011, 17:15
I get "Jes" all the time at home.
"Jes," I can take the garbage out.
"Jes," I can have twenty dollars to go to my shooting league (and I can keep the change).
"Jes," my risotto was good.
And, if I am very very good, I occassionally get a "Jeez."

G33
06-21-2011, 22:53

samurairabbi
06-22-2011, 06:54
The Dungeon Neo-Existentialist Observational Entity wishes to announce that it has nothing to contribute to the current discussion of Twee-Twee's involvement in driving the current trend of progress on this page of the thread.

Thank you for your attention.

MinervaDoe
06-22-2011, 16:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5j8Jioan1w

VN350X10
06-22-2011, 19:55
consider this the Official Notification of the Observation of samurairabbi's last post.....:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

samurairabbi
06-22-2011, 21:02
consider this the Official Notification of the Observation of samurairabbi's last post.....:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
Hey, nothing works better than a spot of doubletalk when trying to cover up a 0.11% overrun in last weekend's embezzlement rate.

_The_Shadow
06-22-2011, 21:16
Shhhhhh! Obamy might want to get his hands on some of that!
Deep debt you know!:nutcheck:

ChuteTheMall
06-23-2011, 05:10

:bump:

ChuteTheMall
06-23-2011, 05:11

jes

ChuteTheMall
06-23-2011, 05:13
The Dungeon Neo-Existentialist Observational Entity wishes to announce that it has nothing to contribute to the current discussion of Twee-Twee's involvement in driving the current trend of progress on this page of the thread.

:dunno:

ChuteTheMall
06-23-2011, 05:13

Noted for posterity:eric:

ChuteTheMall
06-23-2011, 05:14
Uh-oh, here we go again........:upeyes:

MOVED to Page 508

Bullman
06-23-2011, 07:25
Getting impatient?

samurairabbi
06-23-2011, 13:57
Getting impatient?
I would not term it "impatient"; CTM's focus on catching the page changes has become part of the 8:40pm outlook-on-life shtick. It serves a useful purpose, too; the rest of the 10-Ring can concentrate on our partying, inebriation, raucous debauched revelry, embezzlement, scholarly research, and milking the grant money allocations all we can. The placing of the catch-the-page-change syndrome into its niche market is actually useful to the purposes of our noble organization.

_The_Shadow
06-23-2011, 14:13
I supose CTM will take even greater pride when page 840 is turned!

Therefore with a little set-a-side of the embezzlement funds or even a very special grant allocation CTM could prepare a very flashy special page announcement!

:bluesbrothers::milestone::bluesbrothers:

samurairabbi
06-23-2011, 17:22
I supose CTM will take even greater pride when page 840 is turned!

Therefore with a little set-a-side of the embezzlement funds or even a very special grant allocation CTM could prepare a very flashy special page announcement!

:bluesbrothers::milestone::bluesbrothers:

Hmmmm ... 840 pages ... fairly close to a possible 20,000 post celebratory blowout ... This has possibilities! Shadow, the Dungeon Planning/Logistics people are grateful to you for pointing out this possibility; perhaps our planning event horizon is now a bit too close. We will adjust.

Fortunately, there is sufficient time to adjust to this changed outlook. Planning will commence upon completion of the logistics efforts supporting the July 4th blowouts.

VN350X10
06-23-2011, 19:18
regarding July 4th.......

wouldn't they be considered Blowups ??
(NO, NOT the ones that Tazz has in his Penthouse "Office") !:steamed:

MinervaDoe
06-23-2011, 19:38
perhaps our planning event horizon is now a bit too close.
If I told you once, I told you a thousand times, when using the Tardis to open an interspatial flexure, all safety protocols must be engaged. Event horizons are nothing to toy with. :shocked:
It's all fun and games until somebody loses a galaxy.

_The_Shadow
06-23-2011, 19:58
:picard:Nothing like a Galaxy caught in the spin cycle,:toilet: shifting the flexure of interspatial to neutral, to allow for a total reversal procedural, without interlacing a wrinkle of the time fabric, could have dimensional discrepancies!:juggle: Somehow Bounce might be able to smooth out the wrinkle and bring harmony back to the galactic forces...:ufo:

I suppose samurairabbi can understand the gravity of the situation!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

samurairabbi
06-23-2011, 20:05
I suppose samurairabbi can understand the gravity of the situation!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
An applicable philosophy of life:

The world sucks ... and you thought it was gravity!

MinervaDoe
06-23-2011, 21:17
An applicable philosophy of life:

The world sucks ... and you thought it was gravity!
:rofl:All you have to do is flush the toilet to see that it isn't gravity.

So, the corporal punishment of toilet syphoning is definitely out of the question? :faint:Thank you.

samurairabbi
06-23-2011, 22:53
Listen up, you marginally coherent 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy). The Dungeon Legal Team heard a good one today that we believe worthy of the highest do-anything-to-keep-the-client-out-of-jail traditions of the legal support we give to the miscreant 10-Ringers. (Again, pardon my redundancy)

Lindsay Lohan, in her continuing quest to win Twit-of-the-year honors, tested positive for alcohol on her latest legal exam. Her counsel dug through the paperwork, and found the court's no-alcohol writ had EXPIRED, and had not been renewed by the court and prosecutors! So she dodged the bullet on this one. Our disgust at her dodging the terms of her probation is overwhelmed by our admiration of the resourcefulness of her legal reps. If any of us ever foul up, that lawyer would be handy to have on the payroll.

MinervaDoe
06-24-2011, 11:51
Lindsay Lohan, in her continuing quest to win Twit-of-the-year honors, tested positive for alcohol on her latest legal exam. Her counsel dug through the paperwork, and found the court's no-alcohol writ had EXPIRED, and had not been renewed by the court and prosecutors! So she dodged the bullet on this one. Our disgust at her dodging the terms of her probation is overwhelmed by our admiration of the resourcefulness of her legal reps. If any of us ever foul up, that lawyer would be handy to have on the payroll.
IMHO, she's got the gene. I assume that her body perceives alchohol as a very compelling food source.

I wish her luck, but she appears incapable of quitting.

Let's make her an honorary Lagoon Party Queen and invite her to a 10 Ring inebriation session.

_The_Shadow
06-24-2011, 13:50
Let's make her an honorary Lagoon Party Queen and invite her to a 10 Ring inebriation session.

Be very very careful, as she is a known thief and might try and get her slimmy paws on the embezzlement funds! :wow: Therefore I can NOT second that motion!:dunno:

G33
06-24-2011, 15:16
Off with her head!

VN350X10
06-24-2011, 18:24
Now, now Geesie.....don't be quite so harsh on the girl.
She MUST have some redeeming qualities, so why not invite her & let uncle "talk" to her a bit:dunno:.
In the spirit of our Eskimo friends, she might be good for a laugh or two..:rofl:.

samurairabbi
06-24-2011, 18:44
Be very very careful, as she is a known thief and might try and get her slimmy paws on the embezzlement funds! :wow: Therefore I can NOT second that motion!:dunno:
Shadow, I agree with your opposition to the motion. I think we can STILL have some fun at her expense.

1) We can allow her access to our COUNTERFEIT jewelry. She steals it, has it appraised, and finds out WE conned HER! A moment to be savored.

2) We can allow her access to the COINS section of the embezzlement operation. She gets greedy, tries to steal a lot of coins, pops a disc, and our spies at the Med Center feed us copies of her x-rays. That, plus our savoring her physical discomforture while she is stuck on home detention, would be worth the minor loss entailed by a few missing bags of change.

_The_Shadow
06-24-2011, 19:15
Shadow, I agree with your opposition to the motion. I think we can STILL have some fun at her expense.

1) We can allow her access to our COUNTERFEIT jewelry. She steals it, has it appraised, and finds out WE conned HER! A moment to be savored.

2) We can allow her access to the COINS section of the embezzlement operation. She gets greedy, tries to steal a lot of coins, pops a disc, and our spies at the Med Center feed us copies of her x-rays. That, plus our savoring her physical discomforture while she is stuck on home detention, would be worth the minor loss entailed by a few missing bags of change.

Seeing how you put it that way...can I play the TSA Inspector role!:rofl:

samurairabbi
06-24-2011, 20:18
Seeing how you put it that way...can I play the TSA Inspector role!:rofl:
I congratulate you on your perception and initiative in noting the availability of an inspection position in this situation. The spot is yours!

I offer the full assistance of the Dungeon support staff in working out the full logistics backup for your duties. In particular, we suggest you have a backup to standard latex exam gloves; loopy Lindsay showing up at the 10-Ring Med Center with an avoidable allergic reaction would diminish the prestige of our operation.

_The_Shadow
06-24-2011, 20:33
Powder free Nitrile Gloves usually will surfice! I am glad you are offering the assistance of the Dungeon support staff on this one! She will need to be watched/monitored during the Lagoon party functions.

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/03/29/11105/Lindsay-Lohan-16.jpg

Brace yourselves should she accept the invitation...

VN350X10
06-24-2011, 21:29
rather a different kind of "party favor" eh what ?

samurairabbi
06-24-2011, 22:06
Powder free Nitrile Gloves usually will surfice! I am glad you are offering the assistance of the Dungeon support staff on this one! She will need to be watched/monitored during the Lagoon party functions.

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/03/29/11105/Lindsay-Lohan-16.jpg

Brace yourselves should she accept the invitation...

Clearly NOT her most favorable camera angle. If she does show up in the 10-Ring facility, we'll fly her up to 20,000 feet, strap a chute to her, and shove her out the hatch.

One minor detail: Twee-Twee will have packed the chute.

G33
06-25-2011, 03:46
Off with her kneecaps!

_The_Shadow
06-25-2011, 08:47
Twee Twee...Will probably add a "Safety Noose" to the packed chute. Here honey you need to slip this over your head for safety! Look out when the chute opens!

http://www.bankruptcylitigationblog.com/250px-Knot-hangmans-noose(1).jpg

Its not pretty, when it drinks!

samurairabbi
06-25-2011, 11:32
Off with her kneecaps!
Good ol' Twee-Twee! A truly creative way to stick it to an over-hyped minimally talented media fixation target.

VN350X10
06-25-2011, 20:17
O.K. Geesie, enough already....

you can have TARDIS back......enjoy your shopping trip.:wavey:
Uncle's only request is various samples of BBQ sauces you may encounter, poor Mongo is getting rather bored with my fave recipe, as it is only hot enough to remove chrome from the bumper of a '54 Buick...:yawn:
He wants something with a bit more "kick" to it.:steamed:

drive safe !

uncle

G33
06-26-2011, 03:17
Otay!

G33
06-26-2011, 03:17
Chute fall asleep?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ChuteTheMall
06-26-2011, 04:57
Izzit mornin' already?:yawn:

_The_Shadow
06-26-2011, 08:43
509 not to be confused with 409...spray cleaner!

Chute'm

VN350X10
06-26-2011, 14:25
like this avatar.......cute right hip,:embarassed: carrying a holstered G29.:wavey:
life is good !

uncle

samurairabbi
06-26-2011, 14:30
Chute fall asleep?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chute was mesmerized by your charms. Distraction like this is the
Achille's heel of the salacious 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy).

_The_Shadow
06-26-2011, 19:13
509 not to be confused with 409...spray cleaner!

Chute'm

Then again not to be confused with Twee Twee's G-29 spray cleaner!:rofl:

samurairabbi
06-26-2011, 20:08
Then again not to be confused with Twee Twee's G-29 spray cleaner!:rofl:

Twee-Twee is NEVER confused!

She confuses US!

VN350X10
06-26-2011, 21:24
confusesus........

wasn't that the famous Chinese philosopher ?...........

MinervaDoe
06-26-2011, 22:13
Like this?
I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there.

No wonder his people never figured out what to do with gun powder.

samurairabbi
06-27-2011, 16:58
confusesus........

wasn't that the famous Chinese philosopher ?...........

Well played repartee', Unkle! As a tangible showing of my appreciation for it, you may have my next chamber punishment session. I will file the paperwork for the transfer with Twee-Twee, to avoid admin hassles when you report for your session.

Important breaking news: Blago just got nailed on 17 counts in Chicago. Anyone with any feelings about this case is invited to tonight's Lagoon blowout. The Dungeon will cover the extra logistics costs.

VN350X10
06-27-2011, 19:32
Thank you Rabbi. I felt that since I was forced to miss this years GSSF match in Indy (again!) I should at least put forth SOME effort .:wavey:
And the Feds did a GREAT job with Blago. Now all we can hope for is a similar happenstance for Ritchie the Twit. With Rahm cutting as much fat as he has from the ChiTown corruption...er....that is.... "handshake deals" SOMEBODY is gonna get steamed:steamed: at missing out on their fair share of the schmiergeld & blow the whistle:whistling: like it's Five O'Clock somewhere !!!

_The_Shadow
06-27-2011, 19:43
It 8:40 somewhere!

samurairabbi
06-27-2011, 20:38
And the Feds did a GREAT job with Blago. Now all we can hope for is a similar happenstance for Ritchie the Twit. With Rahm cutting as much fat as he has from the ChiTown corruption...er....that is.... "handshake deals" SOMEBODY is gonna get steamed:steamed: at missing out on their fair share of the schmiergeld & blow the whistle:whistling: like it's Five O'Clock somewhere !!!

Don't get your hopes up TOO much, Unkle. King Richard II strikes me as too smart and smooth an operator to do something as dumb as OPENLY trying to auction off a senate seat. Ritchie II seems to know how to deal influence without leaving a usable audit trail.

_The_Shadow
06-27-2011, 21:13
Its been said that all politicans should serve two terms...one in office the other in JAIL!:wow:

:faint:

VN350X10
06-28-2011, 20:15
I'm of the opinion that the REAL reason that Ritchie the Twit didn't run again is because he lost the Olympic deal, and having promised the moon, stars & a pot of gold to everybody, when the Olympics went elsewhere, he would have zero resourses to "pay up".....and in Chi, that's worse than "losing face" in Bejing !
And sooner or later, somebody's going to hold his feet to the fire because of it !

MinervaDoe
06-29-2011, 08:57
I'm of the opinion that the REAL reason that Ritchie the Twit didn't run again is because he lost the Olympic deal, and having promised the moon, stars & a pot of gold to everybody, when the Olympics went elsewhere, he would have zero resourses to "pay up".....and in Chi, that's worse than "losing face" in Bejing !
And sooner or later, somebody's going to hold his feet to the fire because of it !
Yeah, but aren't the Daleys usually the ones who are slamming peoples hands in drawers?

Besides, with his brother being White House Chief of staff, isn't the scope of his corruption being widened by the upcoming election fraud that they must perpetrate.

Taterhead
06-29-2011, 11:54
Vote early. Vote often.

samurairabbi
06-29-2011, 17:50
Vote early. Vote often.

Such bad-mouthing of Chicago voting fraud is unwarranted.

Chicago corpses only vote once!

_The_Shadow
06-29-2011, 17:58
Such bad-mouthing of Chicago voting fraud is unwarranted.

Chicago corpses only vote once!

Chicago corpses only vote once!...Yes only once from each voting machine :shocked:

samurairabbi
06-29-2011, 21:09
Chicago corpses only vote once!...Yes only once from each voting machine :shocked:

Well ... at least Chicago corpses don't push for foreign-language ballots!

Taterhead
06-29-2011, 21:34
:thumbsup:

Idaho recently enacted rules requiring ID to vote. I was proud to whip out my ID before I last voted. I did not feel disenfranchised one bit. And I was an actual living person eligible to vote in my distict. Aaaaaaaaannnnd I only voted once. What an elusive concept.

samurairabbi
06-29-2011, 22:16
:thumbsup:

Idaho recently enacted rules requiring ID to vote. I was proud to whip out my ID before I last voted. I did not feel disenfranchised one bit. And I was an actual living person eligible to vote in my distict. Aaaaaaaaannnnd I only voted once. What an elusive concept.

... but what if you are actually a cloned version of your original self that was abducted by aliens who want to subvert earth by corrupting our election processes? Your government-issue ID would be helpless to prevent this kind of perversion of a republican system of government!

VN350X10
06-29-2011, 22:46
In a real classy place, a CCW card makes a GREAT I.D. !

_The_Shadow
06-30-2011, 09:27
The best reason to have ID cards..."We don't need no stinking ID cards!"

Taterhead
06-30-2011, 10:47
... but what if you are actually a cloned version of your original self that was abducted by aliens who want to subvert earth by corrupting our election processes? Your government-issue ID would be helpless to prevent this kind of perversion of a republican system of government!

Hmmm. You might be onto ACORN's next "get out the vote" campaign.

samurairabbi
06-30-2011, 13:05
Hmmm. You might be onto ACORN's next "get out the vote" campaign.

SOMEONE may try this move, but it won't be ACORN. That outfit is pretty well out of business. Embarrasing videos can do that, AND Acorn got caught up endorsing one of the biggest shysters in the whole sub-prime mortgage blowup. Nothing like bad PR to blow away a claim to being an advocate for the down-trodden unfortunate population classes.

MinervaDoe
06-30-2011, 15:01
SOMEONE may try this move, but it won't be ACORN. That outfit is pretty well out of business. Embarrasing videos can do that, AND Acorn got caught up endorsing one of the biggest shysters in the whole sub-prime mortgage blowup. Nothing like bad PR to blow away a claim to being an advocate for the down-trodden unfortunate population classes.
They'll just change the organization's name and give some community organizer a list of names to contact.

_The_Shadow
06-30-2011, 20:14
http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/imagesgonorrhea-Lectim.jpg

Taterhead
06-30-2011, 22:07
^ I wonder if that is what is causing all the burning and itching ummmm, hiw do I say this... "back there."

samurairabbi
07-01-2011, 22:24
The formal medical term for having your head up your ass is "recto-cranial inversion". The 10-Ring Med Center requests that this proper terminology be used in order to maintain a veneer of scholarliness overlaying the standard-issue 10-Ring raucous inebriated debauched revelry (pardon my massively redundant redundancies).

MinervaDoe
07-01-2011, 22:29
The formal medical term for having your head up your ass is "recto-cranial inversion". The 10-Ring Med Center requests that this proper terminology be used in order to maintain a veneer of scholarliness overlaying the standard-issue 10-Ring raucous inebriated debauched revelry (pardon my massively redundant redundancies).
So ....
http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

_The_Shadow
07-01-2011, 22:56

Medical terms like "Optic Rectomitus" is a sever blood disorder to which rectal blood flow somehow gets mixed with optical nerve blood flow causing a Shiatty out look on life! :wow: :shocked: :steamed: It has been observed in various individuals that were subjected to different stimuli to include inebriated debauched 10-ring raucous revelry (pardon my massively redundant redundancies). :tongueout:

Taterhead
07-02-2011, 11:42
Is there a cream for that?

_The_Shadow
07-02-2011, 11:52
The development of NOBAMANEX is in the final stages and awaiting approval!

VN350X10
07-02-2011, 16:32
NOBAMANEX should be getting final approval in Nov. 2012:supergrin:

_The_Shadow
07-02-2011, 16:45
NOBAMANEX should be getting final approval in Nov. 2012:supergrin:

There was thoughts of NOBAMA-ATALL laxitives to remove the offensive stool from the oval orfice...:rofl::crying:

That is my long awaited hope and changing it back outlook! The electorial college may wave a different banner depending on how things shake loose!
:faint:

samurairabbi
07-02-2011, 19:19
I offer some classic political advice: Savor the moments your opposition is in power; its mistakes will be the lever to put YOUR people back in power.

Taterhead
07-03-2011, 00:08
Water logged

A little sunburnt

Stuffed

Sorta buzzed

The yard and house all decorated in red, white, and blue

Beer's still cold and flowing

Good friends

Great family

Clear skies

The annual Independence Day weekend party by the pool is another success!

Have a very happy Independence Day everyone. I am grateful to be an American!

VN350X10
07-03-2011, 11:24
Parade to watch, :wavey: 'que to cook, :steamed: beer to drink.....:faint:

Yep, got MY day planned !

Happy & safe Independence Day to all !

MinervaDoe
07-03-2011, 11:28
Water logged

A little sunburnt

Stuffed

Sorta buzzed

The yard and house all decorated in red, white, and blue

Beer's still cold and flowing

Good friends

Great family

Clear skies

The annual Independence Day weekend party by the pool is another success!

Have a very happy Independence Day everyone. I am grateful to be an American!
You forgot to mention that the Interwebs are still functioning.

I offer some classic political advice: Savor the moments your opposition is in power; its mistakes will be the lever to put YOUR people back in power.
Sun Tsu?
Confucius?
Machiavelli?
Rabbi?

More quotes:
“I'm just deeply disappointed that once again we may have to settle for the lesser of two evils.”

Dull would be the man who should merely tolerate this plan of social industry. Weak would be the position of him who should take an apologetic tone in defending it, or present its claims in a merely negative way, by exposing the evils and perils of the socialistic plan.

Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others.

For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible; which is one of those disgraceful things which a prince must guard against.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

MinervaDoe
07-03-2011, 19:28
:patriot::birthdaysong: America!! :patriot:

_The_Shadow
07-03-2011, 19:32
:patriot::birthdaysong: America!! :patriot: Right back to ya!

VN350X10
07-03-2011, 22:45
and tomorrow is another cookout !

after this weekend, I'll need to get back to the Lagoon to get some rest !

MinervaDoe
07-03-2011, 23:54
Honestly, all this relaxin' wears me out.

Bullman
07-04-2011, 02:19
Must be nice. Been working this weekend. Been a little busy too.

engineer151515
07-04-2011, 06:02
Must be nice. Been working this weekend. Been a little busy too.

Same here.

Plus the NS bottling facility has been giving us fits since we tried to up the rates. The way bottles are being thrown around, you'd think there was a crowd of drunken engineering interns . . . . . . . hmmmmm.

I need to check on something.

_The_Shadow
07-04-2011, 08:23
You think the engineering interns are blowin' the tops off of some? The production counter showed that there was more produced than actual warehouse quanity.

I overheard one of them say it was going to waste or waist!

G33
07-04-2011, 09:35
OK.....was teasing the interns....sort of.....
:wavey::rofl:

_The_Shadow
07-04-2011, 12:40
:eagle:OH yes, I like that Patriotic Look!
You, Me & the Red White & Blue!:patriot:
http://glocktalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1530&dateline=1309792489
Light up the fire works! Oops! :burn:
:rollsmiley: