08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 59 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

VN350X10
12-28-2011, 22:30
Excellent !

Carrion...., er,.... Carry On !

uncle

_The_Shadow
12-28-2011, 22:46
Engineer has matters well in hand! Although he could just be milking the situation...:faint:

VN350X10
12-28-2011, 23:23
Bada-Bing !:whistling:

VN350X10
12-28-2011, 23:24
pourposful double post.....

I detect a Chamber Session !

uncle

samurairabbi
12-29-2011, 00:28
pourposful double post.....

I detect a Chamber Session !

uncle

What YOU detect is meaningless. What GEESIE detects determines the outcome.

_The_Shadow
12-29-2011, 10:12
http://glocktalk.com/forums/images/misc/subscribed.gif Scored a G33!! (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1390554) This was posted on the 10-Ring main page!

I thought of GEESIE, and asked myself what if this was a contest? :whistling:

VN350X10
12-29-2011, 13:49
I'm sure that she'll agree, when (IF?) she & Mongo return from the latest shopping spree....
There seems to have been a major shopping riot in the outer sector, 3rd quadrant of the Rigal 5 system....in a SHOE store....LADIES SHOE STORE...:wavey:...and just SOMEHOW, I know that Geesie & Mongo were possibly(yeah right!) involved....
Some poor fool tried to hang a parking citation on TARDIS & the anti-theft system was set on the Chicago/Detroit/L.A. setting. Poor meter attendant looks like a KrispyKritter!

There's going to be a bill for this one, I just know it.....:faint:

samurairabbi
12-29-2011, 18:30
Some poor fool tried to hang a parking citation on TARDIS & the anti-theft system was set on the Chicago/Detroit/L.A. setting. Poor meter attendant looks like a KrispyKritter!

There's going to be a bill for this one, I just know it.....:faint:

The Dungeon Legal Team has it covered. We'll just convince the investigators that the meter attendant ignored the basic safety drill when he tried to fire up a large Weber Grill; too many rookies think you have to use the entire quart of starter fluid.

VN350X10
12-29-2011, 18:59
quart.....more like gallon !

also forgot the "No Smoking" sign !

Taterhead
12-29-2011, 19:00
The Dungeon Legal Team has it covered. We'll just convince the investigators that the meter attendant ignored the basic safety drill when he tried to fire up a large Weber Grill; too many rookies think you have to use the entire quart of starter fluid.

The parking bill might have been less expensive than the forthcoming bill for legal services rendered. Guess it will have to be re-appropriated from the Dungeon remodeling fund.

samurairabbi
12-29-2011, 19:30
quart.....more like gallon !

also forgot the "No Smoking" sign !

The crispy attendant is still within the rules; the "No Smoking" policy pertains ONLY to tobacco.

VN350X10
12-29-2011, 19:51
perhaps we need to change the wording to:

"No Smouldering" ??

samurairabbi
12-29-2011, 20:08
perhaps we need to change the wording to:

"No Smouldering" ??

Hmmmmm ... Is there an opposite of "Giving the cold shoulder"?

VN350X10
12-29-2011, 20:10
a smoked butt perhaps......

samurairabbi
12-29-2011, 20:22
If the attendant was an aspiring actor tending meters as a day job, he would be a smoked ham.

_The_Shadow
12-29-2011, 20:58
Depending on the appendage he could be a smoke sausage or a little smokie! :steamed:
:grill:

VN350X10
12-29-2011, 21:08
This is de-generating nicely....

engineer151515
12-29-2011, 22:51
Dungeon Engineering has contracted a construction crew to install additional tankage at the High Condo dispensers.

Yes, tankage is limited, but the staging tanks will be directly piped to chilled, pressurized storage tanks in the Dungeon.

I just hope the relief valves hold....

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9593/621711.jpg

_The_Shadow
12-29-2011, 22:53
Good Job! And all this time I though you were milking this job! :tongueout:

Taterhead
12-29-2011, 23:43
Dungeon Engineering has contracted a construction crew to install additional tankage at the High Condo dispensers.

Yes, tankage is limited, but the staging tanks will be directly piped to chilled, pressurized storage tanks in the Dungeon.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9593/621711.jpg

Great work Engineer! Just make sure to power those outlet pumps to 11.

Wire it with 220 or 221. Whatever it takes.

samurairabbi
12-30-2011, 02:48

The relief valves will not be a problem. If they get cantankerous, Mongo will sit on them.

Taterhead
12-30-2011, 09:12
The relief valves will not be a problem. If they get cantankerous, Mongo will sit on them.

An effective way to get a good, uh, how to say... cleanse.

VN350X10
12-30-2011, 13:16
Excellent job Eng151515 !

Install looks fantastic, all in order.:wow:
With our level of consumption, I feel that there will be zero problem with the relief valves.
If it looks like it might involve a problem, I have some of my Barbarian friends lined up, with them there is NEVER excess capacity !:upeyes:
Like college buddies, there is never a problem eliminating excess alcohol.

See you at the Penthouse Party

(we wern't invited, but that's never stopped us before!)

samurairabbi
12-30-2011, 14:13
See you at the Penthouse Party

(we wern't invited, but that's never stopped us before!)

Well OF COURSE we weren't invited! SNEAKING into the Penthouse Party is most of the aura/mystique/appeal/etc of our being at the party! Our lawbreaking defiant devil-may-care Dungeon attitude is much of what makes us attractive and intriguing to the bikini-clad Lagoon Hostesses. If we were INVITED guests, we would simply be part of the debauched background clutter. If we SNEAK in, we become prominent members of the faction that surreptitiously becomes noticable, even though we are still covered within the anonymity of our servile status inherent in being masked by the background clutter! (if that makes any sense)

MinervaDoe
12-30-2011, 14:48
(if that makes any sense)
When it starts making sense, I know I can temporarily stop drinking,

VN350X10
12-30-2011, 19:29
Sneak HELL.....

that's not EVEN an option !

Barge in like we OWN the place...
(actually, checking the recorded deed involved, we DO own the place. Thank you Rabbi.)

_The_Shadow
12-30-2011, 20:32
Clever dungeon/lagoon financial skimming schemes have proved to be very useful at securing the deed! Once again, Thank you Rabbi! :supergrin:

samurairabbi
12-30-2011, 21:59
Clever dungeon/lagoon financial skimming schemes have proved to be very useful at securing the deed! Once again, Thank you Rabbi! :supergrin:

You're welcome. Embezzlement is more than just money ... it's an art form!

MinervaDoe
12-31-2011, 11:03
Okay, so now, today is New Years eve. Today is the day where we have to out-do our normal everyday lagoon party revelry.

Last night I baked a chicken in my circulon pan. So far, Mrs. Minervadoe is planning on supplementing with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. We are going to get mini Minervadoe a pizza and I even got the Mrs. a bottle of Baileys. For our movie night entertainment, we have a copy of Cowboys and Aliens ready to go. The Orion girls have borrowed the Heart of Gold, and promise to return to this time zone promptly at 6:00 PM. Expenses have been handled by the embezzlement committee.

What is missing from the plans for our perfect evening?
What to do? Suggestions, anyone?

MinervaDoe
12-31-2011, 11:22
The hair of the dog figures heavily into this New Years oriented slideshow.
“Wracked with a hangover I do my muttering over a Black Velvet, a union of champagne and stout. Don’t be swindled into believing there’s any cure for a hangover. I’ve tried them all: iced tomatoes, hot clam juice, brandy peaches. Like the common cold it defies solution. Time alone can say it. The hair of the dog? That way lies folly. It’s as logical as trying to put out a fire with applications of kerosene. ”
... dubbed by (Robert) Mitchum as Mother’s Milk. The Ramos Gin Fizz is a mix of gin, lemon juice, lime juice, egg white, sugar, cream, orange flower water, and soda water.
Brenda Frazier had a dedicated “hangover bar” (one of four bars in total) at her famous 1938 coming out party at the Ritz-Carlton in New York City. .... The posh hotel’s head banquet man Adolphe Jeantet invented the cure that partygoers gobbled up like gangbusters. A bottle of chilled Coca-Cola was shaken and then squirted into a glass of cold milk.
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2011/12/12-hangover-cures-from-famous-heavy-drinkers/250478/

_The_Shadow
12-31-2011, 12:11
Here is a little lagoon mood music video to bring in the New Year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8&ob=av2e

Taterhead
12-31-2011, 12:37
Here is a little lagoon mood music video to bring in the New Year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8&ob=av2e

Ahhhhhh. Back when MTV was still Music Television.

Mrs. Taterhead just asked me what was going to be my beverage of choice for the evening and I, I, well... I froze up. I can't decide and it is nearly noon.

December 31 and Taterhead the procrastinator is scrambling to get the last 4.5 hours of continuing professional education finished for the year. Brushing up on derivative and hedge accounting has me unfocused for the frivolity at hand.

Don't worry. I will get squared away.

_The_Shadow
12-31-2011, 13:47
Dean Martin's response would be of favor for the "Normal 10-ringer" pardon the double talk!

Stay Drunk!

That is sort of like the dude (Maximilan Schell age 76). from The Most Interesting Man in the World, Dos Equis commercial:

I donít always drink beer,
but when I do,
I prefer Dos Equis.
STAY THIRSTY, my friends.

For 10-Ringers that is a lifestyle! :supergrin:

samurairabbi
12-31-2011, 16:10
December 31 and Taterhead the procrastinator is scrambling to get the last 4.5 hours of continuing professional education finished for the year. Brushing up on derivative and hedge accounting has me unfocused for the frivolity at hand.

You must have missed the memo:

National Procrastination Week has been indefinitely postponed.

VN350X10
12-31-2011, 20:47
forgoing my usual Crown Royal on the rocks, and drinking Gin Bloody Mary's

This makes the morning after so much easier to adjust to...my body knows not the time zone from whence it came or is going to.

Planning, my friends, and a Happy New Year to all !

uncle & auntie

Taterhead
12-31-2011, 23:01
forgoing my usual Crown Royal on the rocks, and drinking Gin Bloody Mary's

This makes the morning after so much easier to adjust to...my body knows not the time zone from whence it came or is going to.

Planning, my friends, and a Happy New Year to all !

uncle & auntie

Chambord kamikazes for us tonight. Gonna be rough in the morning.

Looking to get resurrected by a hangover burger.

Happy New Year 10 Ringers!

Bullman
12-31-2011, 23:37
Sip and go nekkid here, I hope my wife can take the hint, lol.

Happy New Year everyone.

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 11:46
Okay! New Year's Day noon coherence check! Every 10-Ringer who is coherent now sound off!
About what I figured.

Bullman
01-01-2012, 12:04
mumble mumble...........

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 12:19
mumble mumble...........

Hmmmm ... one of the more coherent comments I have heard today.

VN350X10
01-01-2012, 13:35
Rabbi start new job as funny man ?

better get new writers, STAT !

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 14:40
Rabbi start new job as funny man ?

better get new writers, STAT !

I'm afraid you will be stuck with my current material level. Tazz and his entourage have cornered all the REAL talent. Makes sense; afrer all, they have the glamorous Penthouse location and highfalutin' titles to offer to attract the top echelon of creative talent. I'll just have to try to make do with the people willing to hang out with the dull boring admin crowd.

Taterhead
01-01-2012, 15:51
Errrmmmmmmmff. Yyyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwnnnn...

Who's making all that noise? Why are you all waking me up so early?

Why am I so sticky?

And where are my pants?

MinervaDoe
01-01-2012, 17:23
Okay! New Year's Day noon coherence check! Every 10-Ringer who is coherent now sound off!
About what I figured.
One, two, ow!!

VN350X10
01-01-2012, 17:27
O.K. Rabbi, you're getting much better.....:wavey:

Putting "Tazz" & "talent" in the same sentance....:rofl:

MUCH FUNNIER !!

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 18:37
O.K. Rabbi, you're getting much better.....:wavey:

Putting "Tazz" & "talent" in the same sentance....:rofl:

MUCH FUNNIER !!

Glad to hear you approve, Unkle.

Besides, sucking up to the Royalty is usually a sound move.

Bullman
01-01-2012, 18:41
I am just glad the wife got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas. Some Tazo black tea spruced me right up.

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 18:50
Errrmmmmmmmff. Yyyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwnnnn...

Who's making all that noise? Why are you all waking me up so early?

Why am I so sticky?

And where are my pants?

We apologize for all the noise; non-fizz Alka-Seltzer has not yet been perfected.

We decline to offer any answers to the last two questions.

VN350X10
01-01-2012, 22:16
sucking up to WHAT royalty ???

I did not see Her Highness Geesie the 1st mentioned ?!!

samurairabbi
01-01-2012, 22:26
sucking up to WHAT royalty ???

I did not see Her Highness Geesie the 1st mentioned ?!!

The Royalty at the top of the 10-Ring 8:40 hierarchy has a floating quality to its members. It's kind of like the old question of Who is the president of a developing country? Whoever gets up earliest and gets to the TV station first!

At this time, Tazz is our king. Twee-Twee is our queen; of course, on the female side, if Suze or Gee-Two-Niner ever show up for a reprise, we lowly servile peons would get our beer/popcorn,hotdog setup prepared, and watch the show!

ChuteTheMall
01-01-2012, 22:31
MOVED to Page 583:rofl:

:banana:

VN350X10
01-02-2012, 12:14
Only part of the equasion....

Tazz= Royalpainindarze !

Long Live Geesie !

samurairabbi
01-02-2012, 13:27
Only part of the equasion....

Tazz= Royalpainindarze !

... but remember: If we overthrow him, we would have the hassle of replacing him. That would seriously cut into our partying and embezzlement time.

Taterhead
01-02-2012, 13:59
... but remember: If we overthrow him, we would have the hassle of replacing him. That would seriously cut into our partying and embezzlement time.

We could make a reality program out if the contest. Great way to boost the recently depleted party coffers.

samurairabbi
01-02-2012, 14:11
We could make a reality program out if the contest. Great way to boost the recently depleted party coffers.

Do you REALLY want outside camera crews filming the Lagoon hijinks? Scripted shows are the REAL game in town.

Don't sweat the recently depleted party coffers. We're coming off the holiday party season; January/February is the financial recovery period.

MakeMineA10mm
01-02-2012, 16:35
At the risk of stepping outside the accepted behavior protocol governing the Dungeon types within the 10-Ring hierarchy, I am forced to agree with Unkle's judgement on this one. A "Like" button is more the speed of the common rabble 9 and 40 types. The seasoned 10-Ringers show approval with congratulatory posts, fine libations, and supplementing the general level of the raucous inebriated debauched revelry within the Lagoon Blowouts. Lapsing into easy "like" moves is not really our style.

1000% agreement. At 580 plus pages and tens of thousands of views and posts, could you imagine the quagmire a "LIKE" button would cause here??? http://castboolits.gunloads.com/images/smilies/custom/holysheep.gif

samurairabbi
01-02-2012, 19:42
IMPORTANT INDIANAPOLIS GOSSIP UPDATES

1) Indianapolis Colts big kahunas Bill and Chris Polian have BOTH been fired today.

2) In the Kroger shooting, the perp was hit BOTH in the head AND in the upper torso. So that armed manager was either incredibly lucky or VERY competent. Or ... in a saying I like ... all the skill and planning in the world are no substitutes for your fair share of dumb luck!

That is all. Please return to your standard holiday debauched partying.

Taterhead
01-02-2012, 20:16
1000% agreement. At 580 plus pages and tens of thousands of views and posts, could you imagine the quagmire a "LIKE" button would cause here??? http://castboolits.gunloads.com/images/smilies/custom/holysheep.gif

:wavey:

I wonder what would get more use: a "LIKE" button, or a "HUH?" button.

VN350X10
01-02-2012, 20:23
Re:Tazz.....
Rabbi, you may well be correct...a well polished & waxed figurehead will save time over a newer model that will then require waxing & polishing.

carry on !

samurairabbi
01-02-2012, 20:27

The Dungeon admin types advocate installation of a "This enables our embezzlement effort" button.

MakeMineA10mm
01-04-2012, 01:44

Like, Like, Like, Like, Like, Like, Like!!!

:cool:

G33
01-04-2012, 05:58
Tazz is useful.
Mongo cooks and watches over me.
I negotiate deals all over time/space.

Kosher Katana keeps the Lower levels afloat($), so to say.
Eng does the eng stuff.
Unkle does the blue box stuff.
Etc.

Borg Queen says "hi!"
:wavey::supergrin:

Tazz10m
01-04-2012, 09:52
Ok, i was going to say a "Huh?" and a "F that!" buttons would go well with a "Like" button... but now i'm think'n it would be cool to have a "This" and a "Lick" button. (The last idea was from my cat... she's sensitive that way...) Susan's been fine... we stay in touch... chat 'bout ****... looks haute in her new b'day suit couture line spinning up around down over and thru. But, for the most part we've been working together on programming the flight paths of the 10 Ring Ultra-Stealthf Attack Drones getting them ready to go in and totally destroy everything that's wrong with Iran... and at the same time, by doing so, send a message to China to "Kiss this, BEYOTCH!!!" without firing a word. Got to keep things Strait.

Oh, yeah, Samster... i almost forgot... We're going into the Moonshine business.. Set it up! Oh, and one more thing... make sure poochig is tied up TIGHt in the Lagoon. He's been sip'n into the profits and is out of control!

_The_Shadow
01-04-2012, 10:31
Seeing Geese' avatar with those Cat Claws out just sends shivers up my spine! Oooh!

But I can help but wonder for whom those claws are poised to pounce on! Something about "Scratch Libs!"

Taterhead
01-04-2012, 11:07
Ok, i was going to say a "Huh?" and a "F that!" buttons would go well with a "Like" button... but now i'm think'n it would be cool to have a "This" and a "Lick" button. (The last idea was from my cat... she's sensitive that way...) Susan's been fine... we stay in touch... chat 'bout ****... looks haute in her new b'day suit couture line spinning up around down over and thru. But, for the most part we've been working together on programming the flight paths of the 10 Ring Ultra-Stealthf Attack Drones getting them ready to go in and totally destroy everything that's wrong with Iran... and at the same time, by doing so, send a message to China to "Kiss this, BEYOTCH!!!" without firing a word. Got to keep things Strait.

Oh, yeah, Samster... i almost forgot... We're going into the Moonshine business.. Set it up! Oh, and one more thing... make sure poochig is tied up TIGHt in the Lagoon. He's been sip'n into the profits and is out of control!

All right 10 Ringers we can all stop working and get back to the Lagoon party. Tazz has been hard at work and has things clearly under control. Now where is my cocktail.

samurairabbi
01-04-2012, 15:29
Borg Queen says "hi!"
:wavey::supergrin:

We sure are!

Glad to see Ms. Borg Queen is staying away from warp drive containment ruptures; they really do a number on her makeup.

Taterhead
01-04-2012, 16:40
We sure are!

Glad to see Ms. Borg Queen is staying away from warp drive containment ruptures; they really do a number on her makeup.

If she is careful, she can really exploit warp drive to get those pouty lips that we all like. If done incorrectly, though, they might end up looking like Octomom's.:wow:

samurairabbi
01-04-2012, 16:51
If she is careful, she can really exploit warp drive to get those pouty lips that we all like. If done incorrectly, though, they might end up looking like Octomom's.:wow:

Might be worth a try. Of course, if she messes it up, she gets the Borg equivalent of bariatric surgery!

Tazz10m
01-04-2012, 17:19
My post got CENSORED! And for a real word used properly and in context! A word that's in the dictionary! Pretty sad state of affairs we live in when plain English has to be censored to "protect the children". *sigh* What is this world coming to? Sammy, get the construction crew geared up... we're gonna build the walls higher and thicker. And that big empty factory building were planning to use for making fishing lures... well, put a hold on that... we're gonna expand our drone manufacturing, instead.

More reason to have another beer... but kinda has a dulling affect on the party mood.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/**** The word, if i can get it to print is "c" "h" "i" "t".

samurairabbi
01-04-2012, 17:59
Bummer of a break, Tazz, but Eric has authority over all of us!

Let's work it THIS way: if you type the word "chic" in future posts, we will all comprehend your TRUE meaning. Hey, the job gets done, everyone is mellow, and life will go on!

Tazz10m
01-04-2012, 19:54
Bummer of a break, Tazz, but Eric has authority over all of us!

Let's work it THIS way: if you type the word "chic" in future posts, we will all comprehend your TRUE meaning. Hey, the job gets done, everyone is mellow, and life will go on!

Nope... not here... we're like the Vatican, and i'm like the Pope... except that nobody has to call me "Father"... that's just wrong. We're "The Ten Ring". We are the most exclusive country... i mean club in the world. If Eric want's in he has to own a 10mm and join the club just like anyone else. The only other ways in are as "help" in the dungeon, "help" around the rest of this place...and frankly, he just doesn't look good at all in high heels, so he can forget that, or, he can try to get over the wall... and that's pretty much near impossible the way Mongo's got the security around here nailed down. Oh, the other way is as a guest... and that's a limited stay kinda thing unless he's really a she and looks great in high heels. Stop laughing... this is serious!

As for the 'chic' word... that is a regular word in my vocabulary used as it was intended to be used... like for instance; "Hot chic" or "Chicky chicky babe"... or "Ten Ring Chic" (C). That's got a classy ring to it, huh?

At any rate... we are taking over the world and returning it to the way it should be, and we're doing it from here, and Eric is just going to have to be a good sport and go along.

I swear... it ain't easy being a megalomaniac constitutional libertarian capitalist conservative Christian dictator... or however that's supposed to go.

VN350X10
01-04-2012, 22:02
Hi Geesie, how was the "shopping" trip ?Tardis function O.K.? I was getting (a little):whistling: worried when I couldn't get a response from your transponder, but I knew that there were more than adequate power reserves to handle any emergencies.(like 4K% reserve!)
If you could be a dear & spare Mongo for a couple of days, I'd be able to re-check the system parameters. And get myself out of the kitchen for the weekend(HA).:rofl:
I do hope you found a nice trinket for the Rabbi, as he's been working:faint: overtime while you've been gone.
And if you could be so kind as to re-check the records, I believe that I have a Chamber credit on standby.:embarassed:

uncle

samurairabbi
01-04-2012, 23:13
And if you could be so kind as to re-check the records, I believe that I have a Chamber credit on standby.:embarassed:

uncle

Careful, Unkle! A suggestion that Geesie is lax in tracking her Chamber punishment obligations is enough to earn you punishment ... Oh! ... NOW it's clear what you're trying to pull! ... Good move! I'll have to keep it in mind.

samurairabbi
01-05-2012, 08:31
I swear... it ain't easy being a megalomaniac constitutional libertarian capitalist conservative Christian dictator... or however that's supposed to go.

You left out insurrectionist. This is an important component in savoring the 10mm experience.

_The_Shadow
01-05-2012, 09:54
You left out insurrectionist. This is an important component in savoring the 10mm experience.

Sounds like something Viagra or Cialis might provide some assistance with! :wow: :whistling:

ChuteTheMall
01-05-2012, 09:59
MOVED to Page 584:rofl:

MinervaDoe
01-05-2012, 10:19
OH, the debauchery!!

Wow!! I'm sort of surprised at how much I like the sound of that.

samurairabbi
01-05-2012, 12:32
Sounds like something Viagra or Cialis might provide some assistance with! :wow: :whistling:

... but insurrectionism is not a problem when it lasts four hours!

MinervaDoe
01-05-2012, 12:46
Debautched insurrectionism . COM :cool:

Tazz10m
01-05-2012, 14:28

Yeah, i guess i left that one out, as well as a few others, but sometimes things get a little confusing when i'm already the guy at the top of the worlds most powerful and exclusive club living in the penthouse in a big city surrounded by tall, thick, walls and the most advanced security the world has ever known.

samurairabbi
01-05-2012, 15:46
Yeah, i guess i left that one out ...

No problem; the Dungeon admin operation exists to cover oversights like this. We see your role as looking far into the future by setting broad overall policy objectives; the lowly Dungeon types will handle the details.

MinervaDoe
01-05-2012, 16:01
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE

1. Money can not buy happiness, but itís more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the *******ís name.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because itís illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.

samurairabbi
01-05-2012, 16:22
Money can't buy love ... but it can RENT some passable substitutes.

Tazz10m
01-05-2012, 18:10
No problem; the Dungeon admin operation exists to cover oversights like this. We see your role as looking far into the future by setting broad overall policy objectives; the lowly Dungeon types will handle the details.

Where's the "God i love you guys!" button?

Yeah, i am a bit of a futurist. I have to try to stay about 20 years ahead of everybody. The down side is i come out sounding like i just got beamed down from the Star Ship Enterprise.

Oh, btw... if you have Euro's... sell them... and if you're in Europe... get out.

People wonder why i like my Corvette so much... hahaha....

VN350X10
01-05-2012, 18:27
Not lax Rabbi, but she HAS had a lot of "irons in the fire" recently, and we all occasionally need a memory jog.

In the case of Tazz, he could use a memory cattle prod.....:tongueout:

Tazz10m
01-05-2012, 20:08
Not lax Rabbi, but she HAS had a lot of "irons in the fire" recently, and we all occasionally need a memory jog.

In the case of Tazz, he could use a memory cattle prod.....:tongueout:

Oh... and i DO! One of my favorite party toys!

_The_Shadow
01-05-2012, 20:58
Yeah, i guess i left that one out, as well as a few others, but sometimes things get a little confusing when i'm already the guy at the top of the worlds most powerful and exclusive club living in the penthouse in a big city surrounded by tall, thick, walls and the most advanced security the world has ever known.

Damn it sounds like your living the Osama Bin Laden lifestyle...you got more than one wifey?

Wait there's a knock on the door!
Who is it?
Its Dave!
Dave who?
Dave of SEAL TEAM SIX! Boom! Boom!:faint:

ChuteTheMall
01-05-2012, 22:04
Dave's not here.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1439/excellentwouldlolagaind.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/excellentwouldlolagaind.jpg/)

samurairabbi
01-05-2012, 22:08
I have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission, Dave.

_The_Shadow
01-05-2012, 22:12
Dave done come and gone! :whistling:

Tazz10m
01-06-2012, 00:33
Bin Ladin's got noth'n on me! I got FIFTY wives, mon!

Hal... Dave's not here...

Dave? Dave? Dave?

I told you, Hal, Dave's not here!

Dave? What are you doing, Dave?

Dave's not here! Shut up!

Dave? I think you should stop what you're doing, Dave...

DAVE'S NOT HERE!!! DAVE'S NOT FREAKING HERE!!!

Dave? I think you should stop yelling, Dave...

I'M NOT YELLING!!!! DAVE'S NOT HERE!!!!

Dave? I know you're there, Dave... I know everything, Dave... Remember? You programmed me, Dave...

JESUS CHRIST!!! WHERE'S THE #%@&%$@ SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON???

samurairabbi
01-06-2012, 00:47
Bin Ladin's got noth'n on me! I got FIFTY wives, mon!

Those of us who remember the conclusion of the "Mudd's Women" Star Trek episode will be amused by the fix you are in!

ChuteTheMall
01-06-2012, 07:25
Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Taterhead
01-06-2012, 09:21
Last night Taterhead was thinking how much he enjoys a good potato vodka.

This morning, Taterhead isn't so fond of potato vodka...

Coffee... wonderful... coffee...

samurairabbi
01-06-2012, 19:41
Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave ... It would require a sober 10-Ring quorum to approve such an action.

VN350X10
01-06-2012, 23:26
Dave's not here man.........

Ah yes....Harry Mudd.

MinervaDoe
01-07-2012, 00:27
Last night Taterhead was thinking how much he enjoys a good potato vodka.

This morning, Taterhead isn't so fond of potato vodka...

Coffee... wonderful... coffee...
I've got a few libations from my past that I developed a permanent revulsion to.
I believe that the last time I got serious about drinking some tequilla was 1983. I've tried it a few times since and I'm still not fond of it.

Taterhead
01-07-2012, 00:37
I've got a few libations from my past that I developed a permanent revulsion to.
I believe that the last time I got serious about drinking some tequilla was 1983. I've tried it a few times since and I'm still not fond of it.

Oh yes. Tequila.

EVERYONE, including yours truly, has an infamous tequila story.

At least one time in most of our lives we have sworn to never touch it again.

My ban on potato vodka only lasted about, hmm, well 22.5 hours. :supergrin:

I went several years between tequila drinks once.

One liquor has been, and continues to be, banned: Southern Comfort.

_The_Shadow
01-07-2012, 10:34
Ah...tequila best if sipped from a sun tanned desireable fuzzy navel, lime and salted parts to complement... :whistling: :cool:

ChuteTheMall
01-07-2012, 11:57
Oh yes. Tequila.

EVERYONE, including yours truly, has an infamous tequila story.

Poor college freshman, split price of a bottle of Jose Cortez Tequila with some pals, and we divided it up into several drinking glasses to sip later after a concert.
I misunderstood the procedure and thought the idea was to chug the whole glass before leaving.

Except for what I was told, I don't know the rest of the story. Sorry.:drunk:

ChuteTheMall
01-07-2012, 11:57
MOVED to Page 585:rofl:
:animlol:

VN350X10
01-07-2012, 20:21
much agreement on the banning of SoCo....it's only suitable for cleaning toilets.

Uncle also had a bad "Scotch Moment" many years ago, the smell still knots my stomach & causes incredible dry heaves....:faint:

samurairabbi
01-07-2012, 20:44
much agreement on the banning of SoCo....it's only suitable for cleaning toilets.

Hmmmm ... This is the kind of provocative statement that fires up the Dungeon scholarly research groups to their maximum potential. The Dungeon Linguistics Unit, the Dungeon Semantics Evaluation Team, and the Dungeon Neo-Existentialist Observational Entity have convened in Summary Plenipotentiary Session down in the Lagoon Annex to consider this issue. The Dungeon Nihilist Insurrectionist Aggregation will be along as soon as their nefarious subversive participation in tonight's Lagoon blowout has concluded.

VN350X10
01-07-2012, 20:49
In common english Rabbi, SoCo has too much sugar in it to use as paint thinner, it gums up valves when you try to run it in an engine & the dog won't drink it.
That leaves toilet bowl cleaner as the only possible practical use !

uncle

samurairabbi
01-07-2012, 20:59
In common english Rabbi, SoCo has too much sugar in it to use as paint thinner, it gums up valves when you try to run it in an engine & the dog won't drink it.
That leaves toilet bowl cleaner as the only possible practical use !

uncle

Would you be willing to expand on your research in a presentation before the aforementioned symposium?

Your cooperation would have one useful benefit: Geesie would be impressed by such an effort.

VN350X10
01-07-2012, 21:04
O.K. I'll demonstrate it with a bowl brush.......

but I DON'T do windows !

_The_Shadow
01-07-2012, 21:09
You must be careful using that stuff as toilet bowl cleaner, the vapors can cause sewer explosions!

VN350X10
01-07-2012, 21:19
Maybe that's why Norton didn't smoke ?

_The_Shadow
01-07-2012, 21:27
Maybe that's why Norton didn't smoke ?

Yea but he liked his job, he chewed his fingernails! :rofl:

ChuteTheMall
01-08-2012, 18:55
Yea but he liked his job, he chewed his fingernails! :rofl:

Was Norton a commando?

:motorcycle:

VN350X10
01-08-2012, 19:18
Probably not........wasn't brit.
A NewYarka.

_The_Shadow
01-08-2012, 19:42
Here is Norton meeting Jackie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDp2OTi_4Jk&feature=related

_The_Shadow
01-08-2012, 19:44
True Ten Ringers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhJGM7aAjkk&feature=related

Bullman
01-08-2012, 19:50
Was Norton a commando?

:motorcycle:

He hung out with this guy named Vincent who had a black shadow.

VN350X10
01-08-2012, 21:40
not to be confused with Quentin, who had a Dark Shadow.......?

samurairabbi
01-08-2012, 22:08
not to be confused with Quentin, who had a Dark Shadow.......?

... or Richard Nixon, who had a five o'clock shadow ...

ChuteTheMall
01-09-2012, 08:45
Who knows

what evil

lurks

yada yada yada

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8789/mostbeautifulshadowpict.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/mostbeautifulshadowpict.jpg/)

_The_Shadow
01-09-2012, 11:30
:headscratch: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

The Shadow knows!

:patriot:

VN350X10
01-09-2012, 20:19
BadaBadaBingBing !!

_The_Shadow
01-12-2012, 15:58
Its Thursday! I'm thirsty...I have a "NS" please! :beer:
Bada Bing !!:popcorn:

Taterhead
01-12-2012, 15:59
Ssfffff, fffffffffff,

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Testing. Testing.

Check one, two three.

Hello?

Is this thing on?

VN350X10
01-12-2012, 20:04
Might have to declare a "SnowDay", finally got some, should be able to play with the blower on the John Deere in the AM.
At least the "N"Sweat Lager won't get warm sitting in the garage !

uncle

Taterhead
01-13-2012, 10:11
Might have to declare a "SnowDay", finally got some, should be able to play with the blower on the John Deere in the AM.
At least the "N"Sweat Lager won't get warm sitting in the garage !

uncle

Jealous.

Uncle,

Please send some of the snow our way. The ski season is horrible so far, and nothing makes N'Sweat taste better than a day of hard skiing.

Does that Deere have cup holders? If not, we could ask Engineer to retrofit a couple.

_The_Shadow
01-13-2012, 12:52
I suppose there are some differences between cup holders and filter media holders?

Of course these would be looking nice on the cup holders...
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/gartersbygingersnap/JohnDeerewedding.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/ffemt528/jd.jpg

VN350X10
01-13-2012, 14:53
no cupholders, but the fender mounted tool box will hold 2-12 oz. cans of "beverage":whistling: & a suitable quantity of ice to prevent the aforementioned "beverage" from getting warm before the lawn is done.
Usually have to stop & replentish the "beverage" supply long before the ice melts....:rofl:...and before the lawn is done.

ChuteTheMall
01-13-2012, 15:04
MOVED to Page 586:rofl:

VN350X10
01-13-2012, 15:07
and the snow came with us!

Taterhead
01-13-2012, 15:46
no cupholders, but the fender mounted tool box will hold 2-12 oz. cans of "beverage":whistling: & a suitable quantity of ice to prevent the aforementioned "beverage" from getting warm before the lawn is done.
Usually have to stop & replentish the "beverage" supply long before the ice melts....:rofl:...and before the lawn is done.

Aha. You have what sounds like a four beer lawn. My yard is not nearly as large.

Beer is a new measurement standard for acreage.

By the way... I have in my hands a red Solo cup. "Taterhead" is prominently scrawled on it in Sharpie in order to prevent all manner of potential misunderstandings. I am now ready for the weekend.

Happy weekend everybody!

_The_Shadow
01-13-2012, 19:48
I was looking for two nice fender "skirts" for Uncle's John Deere tractor, who would gladly hold his beverage while clad in those little outfits. The net let me down in finding him the appropriate picture of the actual cup holder accessories. :crying:

Then I found this cup holder...
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1433874073761&id=0f3566802a5d161111066f58ad73a873&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.skippyforums.com%2fforums%2fgallery%2ffiles%2f5%2f9%2ftractor_babe_-_american_cars.jpg

Taterhead
01-13-2012, 19:53
I was looking for two nice fender "skirts" for Uncle's John Deere tractor, who would gladly hold his beverage while clad in those little outfits. The net let me down in finding him the appropriate picture of the actual cup holder accessories. :(

He could always go with the "laptop" model, but Auntie might not approve.

_The_Shadow
01-13-2012, 20:01
My mechanic stopped by to tune up my tractor...
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3426/3730613560_14509b5dfe_s.jpg

G33
01-16-2012, 08:45
Green machine I haz!
:wavey::wavey:

_The_Shadow
01-16-2012, 11:09
Green machine I haz!

Nice tractor assessories...I wish I'd thought about that! :rofl:

samurairabbi
01-16-2012, 19:16
Green machine I haz!

Her Majesty is amused. This is good. With Her Majesty content, all of us lowly servile menial types can therefore be content. When everyone is content, the raucous inebriated debauched revelry, the resourceful embezzlement, and the scholarly research can continue unabated. More on this as things develop.

VN350X10
01-16-2012, 19:59
Touch of class....
Lady has a John Deere !

(worried me for a minute, thought that she had taken TARDIS to Earl Schieb )

Taterhead
01-16-2012, 21:01
Her Majesty is amused. This is good. With Her Majesty content, all of us lowly servile menial types can therefore be content. When everyone is content, the raucous inebriated debauched revelry, the resourceful embezzlement, and the scholarly research can continue unabated. More on this as things develop.

Samurairabbi,

I wonder if a chamber session may be in store for you. It wasn't pretty the last time someone made this type of mistake. In case the error is not readily evident, please allow me to explain:

Sentence three: Her Majesty was graciously referred to. In the SAME SENTENCE was a reference to lowly serville menial types. The two subjects must never be co-mingled in the same sentence. Good luck to you kind sir. We'll see you on the other side.

samurairabbi
01-16-2012, 21:46
Samurairabbi,

I wonder if a chamber session may be in store for you. It wasn't pretty the last time someone made this type of mistake. In case the error is not readily evident, please allow me to explain:

Sentence three: Her Majesty was graciously referred to. In the SAME SENTENCE was a reference to lowly serville menial types. The two subjects must never be co-mingled in the same sentence. Good luck to you kind sir. We'll see you on the other side.

Your concern is appreciated. I am hoping that Her Majesty understands the context in which my heinous sin was committed. The two subjects, while in the same sentence, were nevertheless in different clauses within that sentence, with the clause mentioning the lowly Dungeon types clearly subordinated to the clause mentioning Her Majesty. She has been gracious in the past, particularly when I had the temerity to correct her pronoun usage. I pray she gives me the same treatment for this current lapse as she did for that previous lapse; I await her judgement. Whatever the outcome, hold a slot for me on that other side.

_The_Shadow
01-16-2012, 23:03
Her Majesty has been busy...She has my back!
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j441/_The_Shadow/chris_shadow_vs_red_dragon.jpg

Taterhead
01-17-2012, 09:41
Her Majesty has been busy...She has my back!
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j441/_The_Shadow/chris_shadow_vs_red_dragon.jpg

It appears to me as if she is checking out your, uh, backside. Perhaps when you asked her to "watch your six" she misunderstood a little.

But the look in her eye... I can't tell if it is of approval or another less favorable reaction.

MinervaDoe
01-17-2012, 10:00
But the look in her eye... I can't tell if it is of approval or another less favorable reaction.
Gas? :dunno:

VN350X10
01-17-2012, 20:19
Toast !

_The_Shadow
01-18-2012, 21:34
I always drink, and when I do, I prefer "N-Sweat"!

"Don't stay thirsty, my friends." Drink up! :tequila:

:supergrin:

VN350X10
01-18-2012, 21:40
:faint:

samurairabbi
01-18-2012, 21:49
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

ChuteTheMall
01-18-2012, 22:01
http://i52.tinypic.com/5wgxf5.jpg

samurairabbi
01-18-2012, 22:20
http://i52.tinypic.com/5wgxf5.jpg

Watch yourself, Chute! Openly displaying top secret info like this can have a debilitating effect on your life expectancy! I anticipate the Black Helicopters will soon be after you for publishing so explosive an expose' of this long-awaited supplemental expansion to the Glock line.

If you decide to do this same action with a picture of the Glock Carbine, you will instantly become one dead SOB.

ChuteTheMall
01-18-2012, 22:34
Watch yourself, Chute! Openly displaying top secret info like this can have a debilitating effect on your life expectancy! I anticipate the Black Helicopters will soon be after you for publishing so explosive an expose' of this long-awaited supplemental expansion to the Glock line.

If you decide to do this same action with a picture of the Glock Carbine, you will instantly become one dead SOB.

I ain't askeered! I'm typing anonomously on the interwebs using an alias!
They'll never fin

samurairabbi
01-18-2012, 23:37
I ain't askeered! I'm typing anonomously on the interwebs using an alias!
They'll never fin

... an' Chute was such a great guy!

Taterhead
01-19-2012, 11:38
... an' Chute was such a great guy!

I am sure he's fine...

Dagnammit Chute, did you forget to mail that money order to your internet provider again?

samurairabbi
01-19-2012, 13:19
I am sure he's fine...

You are probably correct. A few of the Black Helicopter crews we have co-opted were hanging around the Lagoon knock back some libations. When we asked them about Chute, they just chuckled and said we should not sweat it. I am inclined to believe them, as they are lousy poker players when they've had a few.

ChuteTheMall
01-19-2012, 19:40
Back right in the nick of time.........................:wavey:

MOVED to Page 587:rofl:

VN350X10
01-19-2012, 19:55
comment of not to "sweat" it......

were they spies also ?

Do we need to schedule them for a Lagoon "bottom inspection?"

samurairabbi
01-19-2012, 21:03
Unkle, what level of partying should we throw to commemorate Chute's return from his "exile"?

VN350X10
01-20-2012, 19:44
Wow, haven't given that one much thought......but the standard level of debauchery just isn't going to get it for an event of this stupendous magnatude !:wow:
Perhaps we could persuade the Swedish Bikini Team to enlist ALL of their friends, invite all of the Lagoon Girls, past, present & future(?)(better put a hold on that last one) and as an added attraction, how about the LasVegas Chapter of the Flying Elvis' ?:dunno: Those guys are a GREAT crowd pleaser. And if we come up with a needy charity as a benificiary, the whole thing becomes a tax write-off for Dungeon LLC !:rofl:

or we could go on the cheap with a dozen helium baloons....:tongueout:

ChuteTheMall
01-20-2012, 19:57
Perhaps we could persuade the Swedish Bikini Team to enlist ALL of their friends....or we could go on the cheap with a dozen helium baloons....:tongueout:

Compromise, just get the Inflatable Bikini Team.:whistling:

samurairabbi
01-20-2012, 21:56
or we could go on the cheap with a dozen helium baloons....:tongueout:

Going on the cheap is not Penthouse/Dungeon style. Besides, Tazz would ream me out with a number 3 oversize if the Dungeon admin types decided on that kind of miserly economy for an event of this importance. Even if we boost our skim a little over the next three days to cover the increased overhead of such a celebration, Tazz would understand; quality leadership recognizes the occasional need to allow improvisational discretion by lowly admin peons within the organizational hierarchy.

_The_Shadow
01-20-2012, 22:21
Compromise, just get the Inflatable Bikini Team.:whistling:

I suppose you want to do the inflating yourself? :dunno:

samurairabbi
01-20-2012, 22:27
I suppose you want to do the inflating yourself? :dunno:

Economists tell us that inflation is more desirable than deflation.

_The_Shadow
01-20-2012, 23:37

TRUE! ( @ ) ( @ )

:whistling:

Tazz10m
01-21-2012, 04:32
Going on the cheap is not Penthouse/Dungeon style. Besides, Tazz would ream me out with a number 3 oversize if the Dungeon admin types decided on that kind of miserly economy for an event of this importance. Even if we boost our skim a little over the next three days to cover the increased overhead of such a celebration, Tazz would understand; quality leadership recognizes the occasional need to allow improvisational discretion by lowly admin peons within the organizational hierarchy.

Uh, yeah, pretty much... Partying is a dirty job... but somebodies got to do it.

Tazz10m
01-21-2012, 04:49

Which ones? Inflation is usually because some IDIOT in the power like Obama is printing more and more money when there isn't anything to back it up... so each and every dollar printed becomes less and less valuable. The only reason our dollar looks like it is going up in value is because all the other idiot leaders in the world are totally corn holing their economies by going further and further in debt with no way out, and so people run away from their currencies and trade them for dollars. All the while, prices for everything people can't live without goes up and up... cuz our dollar is not worth as much. Oh, i could go on and on.

Sammy, the walls are being built higher and thicker... right? Hey, i got an idea... let's have an ammo reloading party! First we make up a HUGE load of ammo... and stash it... then when we're done we have a BIG PARTY!

I think i need another beer....

VN350X10
01-21-2012, 05:04
Sorry, but we lost track of the Inflatable Bikini Team right after Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Last we knew, they were floating in the direction of Cleveland...:rofl:

gwsanfor
01-21-2012, 05:48
It's actually 6:44 here, but that's probably just a time zone issue.

samurairabbi
01-21-2012, 06:15
Uh, yeah, pretty much... Partying is a dirty job... but somebodies got to do it.

Damn I'm good! I lay down a line of doubletalk ... Whoops! ... a presentation of partying enhancement within the Lagoon logistics framework ... and Tazz gives his gracious assent! Maybe I should take my act on the road ... but not really, come to think of it. My admin style is heavily dependent on the myopic 10-Ring outlook (pardon my redundancy); outside shnooks would probably figure they can do admin as well as we Dungeon types, and really foul up the works.

ChuteTheMall
01-21-2012, 07:56
Why does each inflatable bikini top seem to have not merely one, but two air valves?:headscratch:

I'll get to the bottom of this.

_The_Shadow
01-21-2012, 10:25
Why does each inflatable bikini top seem to have not merely one, but two air valves?:headscratch:

Chute, I'm on top of it! All over it! :ladiesman:

samurairabbi
01-21-2012, 18:45

Redundancy: Important in engineering ... and other aspects of life.

ChuteTheMall
01-21-2012, 19:15

I found some kinda exhaust vent(s) or something. I'll look into it.

samurairabbi
01-21-2012, 19:23
I found some kinda exhaust vent(s) or something. I'll look into it.

Don't look TOO hard.

VN350X10
01-21-2012, 19:34
Rabbi, has Chute been sniffing the pressure relief valves on the "N"Sweat vats again ? Might be time for engineer151515 to run a proof test again.
Don't want to risk releasing potential impurities into the atmosphere....

samurairabbi
01-21-2012, 20:21
Rabbi, has Chute been sniffing the pressure relief valves on the "N"Sweat vats again ? Might be time for engineer151515 to run a proof test again.
Don't want to risk releasing potential impurities into the atmosphere....

Sniffing pressure relief valves is conduct that falls within Eng151515's jurisdiction; I try to limit my bailiwick to financial and administrative areas. We WILL run the proof tests again, just in case; besides it makes us look diligent when admin review rolls around at the end of the month.

ChuteTheMall
01-22-2012, 08:02
I don't plan to sniff around down here until the end of the month.

samurairabbi
01-22-2012, 16:24
I don't plan to sniff around down here until the end of the month.

That kind of delay may get you caught in the superbowl traffic rush.

VN350X10
01-22-2012, 20:02
Another thought....If we get Eng151515 to include a few interns during the proof testing, we can claim another writeoff as an educational allowance. Might let us claim another 3.7%...

uncle

engineer151515
01-22-2012, 21:03
Another thought....If we get Eng151515 to include a few interns during the proof testing, we can claim another writeoff as an educational allowance. Might let us claim another 3.7%...

uncle

Funny you should mention that.
I was just reviewing the qualifications of another batch of engineering intern candidates today.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6683/intens.jpg

ChuteTheMall
01-22-2012, 21:05
MOVED to Page 588:rofl:

ChuteTheMall
01-22-2012, 21:10

Back right in the nick of time.........................:wavey:

:banana:.....

_The_Shadow
01-22-2012, 21:48
I was just reviewing the qualifications of another batch of engineering intern candidates today.

Fine looking specimens they are! Seeing how there are a few wearing dark shades, these may have been out and about the night before this picture! :cool:

samurairabbi
01-22-2012, 21:51

Try not to drool on the resumes.

Taterhead
01-22-2012, 23:02

Yep.

Chute, you are owning it it 2012!

VN350X10
01-23-2012, 20:06
Timing IS everything !

ChuteTheMall
01-23-2012, 21:19
Yep.

Chute, you are owning it it 2012!

It's that Mayan calendar thing, gotta get it while the gettin's good.

_The_Shadow
01-24-2012, 10:03
I thought it was about the Mayan Calendar Pinup Girl!

http://planetoddity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/pin-up-girl-12.jpg

:faint:

samurairabbi
01-24-2012, 11:58
http://planetoddity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/pin-up-girl-12.jpg

Note the strategically placed hands, keeping this risque photo within Eric's guidelines for display on this website.

VN350X10
01-24-2012, 13:51
she's just a bit too skinny for uncle.....

nice hips,thou !

_The_Shadow
01-24-2012, 16:31
She's a very nice girl!, with a transparent personality...we can see right thru that!

But lovely spiked heels! :shoe::shoe:

Taterhead
01-24-2012, 17:29
I wonder who does her taxes?

samurairabbi
01-24-2012, 20:27
she's just a bit too skinny for uncle.....

C'mon, Unkle! You are in danger of falling into the retarded thinking we would expect from a common-rabble-9-&-40 shooter. Show us you can think like a 10-Ringer!

You could be the physical instrument through which she is able to bulk up to superb condition! ... (Do I have to think of everything?) ...

VN350X10
01-24-2012, 23:20
sorry........never been one fo' da' lady wit da skinny laigs.....

(ps...by "modern" standards, Marilyn Monroe would be considered ""fat"" as would Jayne Mansfield. Jayne also had an IQ of about 150 or so)

My kind of girls.

uncle

_The_Shadow
01-25-2012, 20:46
Uncle says NO! to the bag-of-bones! I just though she was fitting for the Miss December 2012 of the Myan Calander! That's the END Of The World you know!

VN350X10
01-25-2012, 22:02
No, it's not the end of the World......

The Mayan that was carving it just ran out of room on the rock, that's all....

But it IS rumored that it will be the REAL retiremment of Bret Farve !

_The_Shadow
01-26-2012, 18:02
Its Thirsty Thursday! :beer:
:tequila:
:drink:
:drunk:
:cheers:

VN350X10
01-26-2012, 19:55
sounds like a plan !!

Quickly......to the "N"Sweat Lager Tapper.....STAT !

samurairabbi
01-26-2012, 21:50
Quickly......to the "N"Sweat Lager Tapper.....STAT !

But remember: proceed quickly to the Tapper ... in a gracious dignified manner! Reasonable decorum IS important in the 10-Ring scheme of things.

Coug
01-26-2012, 22:10
This thing is still alive...

Great honk.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

_The_Shadow
01-26-2012, 22:24
This thing is still alive...

Great honk.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Heck this thing is just getting started! :wave:

samurairabbi
01-27-2012, 02:57
Many believe we have achieved critical mass on this thread. The combination of raucous inebriated debauched revelry, ingeniously nefarious financial acumen, and respected scholarly research, all together make us the juggernaut that is the envy of the American firearms community.

ChuteTheMall
01-27-2012, 05:34
And gentlemen now in bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That posted with us in the 08:40 PM thread.

samurairabbi
01-27-2012, 10:24
And gentlemen now in bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That posted with us in the 08:40 PM thread.

That whirring sound discernable in the background is Billy Shakespeare spinning in his grave.

Taterhead
01-27-2012, 11:26
All right 10-Ringers:

Significant milestones are imminent.

15,000 posts
3/4 million views. (Probably mostly voyeuristic lurkers from 9 and 40 forums watching how to really party).

Soooooo...

A double milestone can only call for: A DOUBLE PARTY!

The theme for the Double Party will naturally be, "Double."

Double shots
Two fisting
Twins
Twice as much N' Sweat
You get the idea

Plans must be made.

Rabbi: I assume that you have this funded?

_The_Shadow
01-27-2012, 12:27
http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/ad9hvv36q2qmvigxmnq4.jpg
MOVED to Page 589

Bullman
01-27-2012, 13:49
I suddenly feel cultured for some reason. I best get another beer.

ChuteTheMall
01-27-2012, 18:47
MOVED to Page 589

A timely intervention, right on time!:supergrin:

A double milestone can only call for: A DOUBLE PARTY!

The theme for the Double Party will naturally be, "Double."

I suggest we all obtain 20mm guns.:cool:

I suddenly feel cultured for some reason. I best get another beer.

Yogurt has more culture than beer.:whistling:

samurairabbi
01-27-2012, 19:07
I suggest we all obtain 20mm guns.:cool:

20mm would be, at best, a stopgap progression from the 10mm. Permit me the temerity to offer this heresy: 120mm APDS will replace the 10mm.

Flame away.

VN350X10
01-27-2012, 20:37
That would be great Rabbi, except for 1 minor detail..(2 actually)...

1) The dies are on back order from Redding.:shocked:

2) Dillon R&D hasen't made a loading machine large enough yet !:wow:

If we can't load it, we can't feed it !:crying:

It would, in fact, be sacriligious to be hobbled by factory ammo.:steamed:

It would be like drinking beer from 7-11 !:faint:

_The_Shadow
01-27-2012, 21:14
That would be great Rabbi, except for 1 minor detail..(2 actually)...

1) The dies are on back order from Redding.:shocked: Don't need Dies

2) Dillon R&D hasen't made a loading machine large enough yet !:wow: Don't need loading press

If we can't load it, we can't feed it !:crying: Oh but we can feed it, old school, throw the projectile up in the bore and stuff some bags of powder up the pipe, primers might be an issue though.

It would, in fact, be sacriligious to be hobbled by factory ammo.:steamed: Again old school beg, borrow and steal usually works. But then we need to get the "BIG GUN"
I need an "N"-Sweat!

samurairabbi
01-28-2012, 00:59
It would, in fact, be sacriligious to be hobbled by factory ammo.:steamed:

Unkle, if WE run the factory, we follow OUR standards in doing so, and we reserve the entire factory output for OURSELVES, then the whole trap of complying with the middle-of-the-road common-rabble play-to-the-ordinary shtick would not only be avoided, it would simply become irrelevant!

The whole convenience-store dishwater beer thing would be confined to the usual common-rabble-9-and-40-shooting crowd, who could continue to vegetate in their deluded ordinary mentality and therefore remain out of OUR way.

VN350X10
01-28-2012, 20:25
And a holster.....what about a holster ? Didn't see one for it in my newest Galco catalog.....

So many details, so few reasonable answers !

"N"Sweat all around whilst we solve this pressing dilemma.

samurairabbi
01-28-2012, 21:51
And a holster.....what about a holster ? Didn't see one for it in my newest Galco catalog.....

So many details, so few reasonable answers !

"N"Sweat all around whilst we solve this pressing dilemma.

Have your entourage carry the weapon. Problem solved!

Even though the pressing dilemma is solved, we can still have libations all around; in the 10-Ring, we can ALWAYS come up with a reason to drink!

Taterhead
01-28-2012, 22:07
Have your entourage carry the weapon. Problem solved!

Even though the pressing dilemma is solved, we can still have libations all around; in the 10-Ring, we can ALWAYS come up with a reason to drink!

...and it is common practice to have a drink while thinking up an occasion to drink.

VN350X10
01-28-2012, 22:28
Rabbi, at my poor peon level, the "entourage" consists of myself, a very small child(w/Radio flyer wagon) and a hunchback dwarf.:crying: The elves have all left for the Bahamas, Mongo is MIA w/Geesie & the mad Englishman resigned, after recieving a better offer from a telephone marketing service.....:dunno:

This recession is murder & loyal help is non-existant.

samurairabbi
01-28-2012, 22:32
...and it is common practice to have a drink while thinking up an occasion to drink.

... and, of course, not having a reason to drink is itself a reason to drink!

(The Dungeon legal team is particularly proud of that one.)

_The_Shadow
01-31-2012, 17:00
Today is Tuesday January 31st,
and I have an insatiable thirst!
I'll have an "N-Sweat" so I can chug,
make it a double straight from each jug!
( @ ) ( @ )
:whistling:

VN350X10
01-31-2012, 19:45
Me brain hurts again......:faint:

samurairabbi
02-01-2012, 07:18
Me brain hurts again......:faint:

The 10-Ring Medical Center is offering a superbowl special on brain transplants.

Taterhead
02-01-2012, 09:26
[QUOTE=samurairabbi;18515649]The 10-Ring Medical Center is offering a superbowl special on brain transplants.]

"Side effects may include waking up with shockingly incoherent sobriety and a preference for the 40 S&W or 9mm."

samurairabbi
02-01-2012, 13:52
"Side effects may include waking up with shockingly incoherent sobriety and a preference for the 40 S&W or 9mm."

Important clarifications on evaluating the success of a brain transplant:

Shocking incoherent sobriety, and a renewed appreciation for the subtle enjoyment of the old slow .45ACP, are both considered indicators of a successful transplant.

Preferences for 40s&w or 9mm are indicators of rejection problems, and require immediate remedial surgery. This remedial work is, of course, covered under warranty.

G33
02-01-2012, 17:01
Brains are over rated.
Per Abby Normal.
:)

Outdoor Hub mobile.

Taterhead
02-01-2012, 18:48
Brains are over rated.

Extremely interesting hypothesis...

My wife accuses me of having my brain in, well... you know where...

At any rate, trying to reconcile the meaning of brains being overrated and located in a certain part of the anatomy. Going to have to grab an N Sweat and ponder what it all means.

samurairabbi
02-01-2012, 19:10
Brains are over rated.
Per Abby Normal.
:)

Permit me the temerity to point out to Your Majesty that brains are at times quite useful.

Some of the most ingenious Dungeon embezzlement schemes were cooked up by people with brains.

VN350X10
02-01-2012, 19:20
"I think, therefore I think I shall have another beer "

samurairabbi
02-01-2012, 19:25

I drink ... therefore I am.

Bullman
02-01-2012, 19:45

Sounds like a capital idea!

ChuteTheMall
02-01-2012, 22:38
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8141/frenchsuck.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/frenchsuck.jpg/)

ChuteTheMall
02-01-2012, 22:48
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5558/southernhighrise.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/southernhighrise.jpg/)

ChuteTheMall
02-01-2012, 22:49
MOVED to Page 590
:rofl:

Bullman
02-01-2012, 22:56
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5558/southernhighrise.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/southernhighrise.jpg/)

Strangely, I would like to live there.

samurairabbi
02-01-2012, 23:10
Brings to mind a Jeff Foxworthy line: If your richest relative buys a new home, and asks you to come over to help him take the wheels off ... you may be a redneck!

ChuteTheMall
02-01-2012, 23:22
Strangely, I would like to live there.

"...movin' on up..."

:music:

_The_Shadow
02-02-2012, 10:00
Some of the work the are doing with the conex boxes is amazing!

http://www.conexconnection.com/containercity.jpg

http://www.designmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ContainerHouse3.jpg

samurairabbi
02-02-2012, 18:21
Listen up, you miscreant 10-Ringers! (Pardon my redundancy). We had a good one here today here in superbowl central.

The Indiana military ran security exercises today in preparation for Sunday. There were standard fighters in the air over downtown Indy. One aircraft, however, was intriguing: an A-10. Could it be they are preparing for a 10mm-armed insurgent ground attack?

Taterhead
02-02-2012, 19:32

Yet more evidence that us rednecks should not be entrusted with money. :supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
02-02-2012, 19:34

You could probably build an indoor shooting range in one of those containers (for lesser calibers, not 10mm obviously).
devise a bullet trap system for retrieve, recycle & reload.

_The_Shadow
02-02-2012, 20:30
Funny you mentioned that about the Shooting range...I'm actually working on that project. There are several options for backstops.

http://www.thebulletbunker.com/index.html

Bullman
02-02-2012, 23:37

that is even more awesomer.:shocked:

_The_Shadow
02-06-2012, 19:33
Monday, Monday need a massage! Send over some of the Swedish Bikini team memebers to loosen up my wacked back! After that they can work on the front! :whistling:

Taterhead
02-07-2012, 08:59
Monday, Monday need a massage! Send over some of the Swedish Bikini team memebers to loosen up my wacked back! After that they can work on the front! :whistling:

Great idea. I will ask Mongo to chauffer the ladies over to your place just as soon as we are finished up here. They are a little preoccupied at the moment. :supergrin:

_The_Shadow
02-07-2012, 19:53
Well its Thirsty Tuesday! The Swedish Bikini team arrived and are providing a fantastic work out on me weary back condition...
http://www.swedishbikiniteam.com/sbtadvert.jpg

:ladiesman:Oh BTW, they like the CAJUN Hospitality, food and drink!:grill: :drinkie:

MinervaDoe
02-07-2012, 21:48
that is even more awesomer.:shocked:
Termite proof, scuff resistant, and ready to be decorated with freezer magnets.

Taterhead
02-09-2012, 21:22
Termite proof, scuff resistant, and ready to be decorated with freezer magnets.

This might just be the next great idea for dormitories. Do they come in stainless?

_The_Shadow
02-09-2012, 21:28
Heck, you could get one of these as a refer or freezer. Engineer might be able to increase the cold storage for the "N-SWEAT" to deal with overages!

MinervaDoe
02-10-2012, 10:57
This might just be the next great idea for dormitories. Do they come in stainless?
Yeah, I'm thinking that the dormitory version should have a drain in the middle of each room.

Bullman
02-10-2012, 17:49
Heck, you could get one of these as a refer or freezer. Engineer might be able to increase the cold storage for the "N-SWEAT" to deal with overages!

I don't know that we have ever had a problem with that before. Usually it is a matter of keeping up with demand.

_The_Shadow
02-10-2012, 19:07
I don't know that we have ever had a problem with that before. Usually it is a matter of keeping up with demand.

TRUE! :faint:

VN350X10
02-10-2012, 20:34
I go away for a bit.......and all degeneration breaks loose !

Keep up the good work !

samurairabbi
02-10-2012, 23:06
I go away for a bit.......and all degeneration breaks loose !

Keep up the good work !

When the cat's away, the mice will run a profitable embezzlement operation.

VN350X10
02-11-2012, 09:38
Does this include the new "Rat Tax" ?
If not, we're missing the boat on another 2 1/2%.........

samurairabbi
02-11-2012, 17:43
Does this include the new "Rat Tax" ?
If not, we're missing the boat on another 2 1/2%.........

Unkle, you are on the ball this week! The new Resource Allocation Transferral tax you noticed has, in fact, been running smoothly in its initial run. We have not yet taken the full 2 1/2%, as one of the money transport forklifts down here in the Dungeon blew a tranny last night, and we would have no way to haul the full embezzlement cut down to the counting rooom; leaving the excess sitting at the embezzlement site would create a major fire hazard blockage.

_The_Shadow
02-11-2012, 18:26
leaving the excess sitting at the embezzlement site would create a major fire
hazard blockage.
Hey, I'm a retired fireman :ffighter: and could provide fire watch! No worries!:animlol:

:dancing:

samurairabbi
02-11-2012, 18:34
Hey, I'm a retired fireman :ffighter: and could provide fire watch! No worries!:animlol:

:dancing:

We appreciate the offer, Shadow, but we still remember all those mysterious bulges under your turnout coat!