08:40 PM [Archive] - Page 6 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 08:40 PM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Tazz10m
12-26-2002, 01:19
BRING ON THE EGGNOG WITH PLENTY OF RUM!!
;Y;Y;8 ;8 ;H ;8 ;8 ;Y;Y
!!!MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!

Q-Ball
12-26-2002, 08:30
It was the day after Christmas and all through the range, not a creature was stirring, it seemed mighty strange...

pick it up now, I am a lousy poet...

samurairabbi
12-28-2002, 16:26
Originally posted by Q-Ball
... pick it up now, I am a lousy poet...
... Actually, ANY standard issue linguistically challenged 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy) would have trouble building on this creative opening stanza. Poetry is not really the forte of the hard-partying flat-trajectory 10-Ring mentality. The 10-Ringers (particularly after the 5th keg of the session) are more of a "There once was a man from Nantucket ..." kind of crowd.

Q-Ball
12-29-2002, 10:47
A good point O Kosher one. Hey, Sammi, you plan on attending the Indy Gun Show in Jan?
Q

G33
12-29-2002, 13:53
Notice:
G29 now has both G29s.
I am moving down to the Five Star...dungeon with Katana.

G33
12-29-2002, 17:34
My legal firm of Dewy, Cheatum and Howe has advised me to post this info:

1. I have a M610.
2. I am actively looking for a 10mm T/C barrel.
3. I am actively negotiating for a M1076.

They would advise that the X-frame is not needed at this juncture.
Thank you very large.

samurairabbi
12-29-2002, 17:59
Originally posted by G33
... I am moving down to the Five Star...dungeon with Katana.
G33, be assured that we Dungeon types will exert every effort to make the stay of so distinguished a personage as yourself a truly memorable one. Our staff will extend every resource available to ensure your comfort and enjoyment!

When you check in, let the concierge know your preferences in beer and the optimum jacuzzi temperature setting. The range staff will have ample ammo available for your shooting pleasure. This, I believe, is an excellent opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the serenity and mellowness of the 45acp way of life; you can enhance your achievement of inner peace and balance while watching your shots proceed toward the target in a measured & dignified manner. At the risk of a measure of heresy, the frenzied flat-trajectory micro-second 10-Ring mentality does need to occasionally slow down and smell the beer.

Just in case, one of the Lagoon Hostesses will loan you her 20 if you need a session of gung-ho blasting. The Dungeon Guards will play along with smuggling a 10mm into the Dungeon for your use; they are really grateful for the excellent investment advice the Dung Cru gave them during this Bear market.

Your stay begins NOW! Let us know if you need anything else!

(G29: Now that G33 is distracted for a while ... private dining room ... discrete staff ... fine quisine ... superb wines (note the plural usage) ... opportunity NOW! ... think it over)

joey'sGlock23
12-29-2002, 21:27
Sadly I too am now G29less. I turned it over into the keeping of a friend while I go and do my air force thing, they won't exactly let me take it with me. So it seems I must descend into the black depts of the dungeon, oh cruel fate. Who knows what mind numbing horrors and slowness awaits. Well guess I'm off to the elevator, at least I'll get to use all the spy holes.......

samurairabbi
12-29-2002, 22:17
Wow! ANOTHER honored guest! The Dungeon is becoming a destination resort!

JG23, same deal for you as G33 gets! Mongo, fire up the support troops in the kitchen. Housekeeping, get ready on the rest of the primary suites; this is going to be big!

Tazz, if this keeps up, the only way you will get a quorum for the next 10-Ring Board Meeting will be to convene it down here in the Dungeon. Hey, no problem! We'll set up the oak conference table in the Dungeon entry foyer, and run the beer ... whoops! ... COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS to each seat of the table! Mongo will work up something special on the cuisine. You 10-Ring penthouse types may even prefer OUR arrangements down here in the Dungeon over YOURS!

joey'sGlock23
12-30-2002, 03:02
Miamoto Goldstien,

I must admit, I am impressed with some of the dungeons luxury features, I like the carpeting and mahogany particularly. However I am sad (but not suprised) to say that some areas are just not up to snuff. The sword fighting arena is in a state of woeful disrepair, the pirated satilite feeds from the penthouse are staticy and all the 'good' channels are blocked, and Mongos garlic sauce is just not garlicy enough. Having not adapted to the act, wait, wait wait, sit, wait, see if there is an effect mentality of the "not quite a .40 s&w' .45 I have, in true 10 ring style, taken some matters into my own hands.

I have skimmed .0003452% of the dungeons daily embezellment ( a one time usage) to enact the following changes.

1) I have placed an order for 50 new chinese girls

2) I have left instructions for said chinese girls to construct a new arena and plant a new section of the garlic garden.

3) I have decided to publish the first offical dungeon publication for general distribution. I like the name " The Dung Cru View" but am open to better ones. I will use this publication strictly for subliminal dungeon bashing, warning The Ring about how much this place sucks. See the message was sooooo subliminal it may have been unnoticed by all but hte most enlightend 10 ringers.

4) I will order 10 japanese girls for use strictly within my own chambers, mongo will feed them only pork and I will supply them with toothbrushes as the standard dungeon issue ones are not small enough for thier mouths.

5) once the 50 chinese girls have completed thier two tasks they will be turned over to the dungeon as my gift to the place to begin work on general improvments.

6) the dungeon classical, cultural, and historical library is sorely lacking. I have sent messages to many musems and dealers in ancient and rare books to try and rectify this situation.

7) I have a master stonewright working on show piece quality ches and go sets. both boards will be onyx inlaid with adamantium. The chess peices will be gold and platinum, the go peices will be rubies for black, and diamonds for white.

8) I have ordered 75 rare and 17 unique species of roses and lillies for the gardens, I plan on having the japanese girls do the gardening.

This is all I will do for today, I'll keep you updated on furture renovations. On a side note I threw away all the alcahol in my suites bar and had it replaced with Jelly Belly jelly beans, I added this cost to the dungeon tab, not the skim for other improvments. Also a side note, I will publish the DCV with no expectation of reimbursment for my time and effort, it's a purely humanitarian gesture.

samurairabbi
12-30-2002, 17:12
Damn, JG23! That is SOME KIND of hustle! The Dung Cru was so impressed, they actually lost count during the nightly embezzlement tally! We were ecstatic to find out that an ACTUAL 10-Ring Penthouse type was capable of this kind of resolute administrative action. We are so impressed, in fact, that we have taken the unprecedented action of DOUBLING your embezzlement rate, up to a .0006904% figure; hey, we REWARD QUALITY WORK! If you want to pick up some extra bucks moonlighting, keep our phone number handy. We would not, of course, expect you to demean your 10-Ring standing by accepting an actual PAYCHECK from the Dungeon; we would allow you to embezzle your remuneration by our being a little sloppy on security when posting OUR embezzlement from the beer concession take. Hey, the Dungeon Crew understands the usefulness of maintaining appearances!

Items we would ask you to consider:

- Changing the publication title from "Dung Cru" to "Dungeon Crew". The Dung Cru is the title of the FINANCIAL arm only; the Dungeon Crew is the proper name of the full Dungeon operation.

- Stay with the classic slate and shell for the Go set. These classic materials make a truly satisfying THUNK when played on the board; the jewels you suggest do not. The Dungeon Crew has established access to the finest Japanese sources for shell and slate, so we are in good financial shape for maintaining tradition.

- The Dungeon Classical, Cultural, and Historical Library is lacking for a very good reason: it doesn't matter! The PENTHOUSE library is world-class; we Dungeon types simply wander up to IT when we need to do research! Since 10-Ringers use its facilities so RARELY ... (Maybe a little vicious on the sarcasm, Rabbi, don't you think? ... Even if it IS true) ... we sort of think of it as OUR library. Plus, we care more about expanding the collection of Monet and Van Gogh originals in the Range Foyer; our own Dungeon library can wait.

- We thought you 10-Ringers LIKED primitive appearance of the sword-fighting arena. You know, sort of a Hobbit-like, Borg-like, back-to-primitive-manly-origins kind of shtick. If we DO have it wrong, get your thoughts to us after the next board meeting, and we'll do the upgrade ... (Rabbi, why use the plural "thoughts"? It's a 10-Ring Board meeting you are talking about!) ... Hell, let's be gracious for a change; we are hitting them for an extra six tenths of a percent embezzlement of the holiday revenues to finance the 2nd Anniversary bashes ... (Hmmmmm ... Good Point! ... Okay, the 10-Ring Board THOUGHTS on improving the sword-fighting arena!)

VN350X10
12-30-2002, 22:43
HARHUMPHHHH........

As a Barbaric member of this esteemed organization, I feel that Joey is going SOFT !
He is herby challenged to mano a mano combat in said arena, using quarterstaf, sabre, church-key, or other such weapon that he deems fit.
To consider the arena outdated is one thing, but to impinge on Mongo's garlic sauce is an outrage.
A statement of that nature would suggest that he in fact shoots a .357 snig !!!!

outraged,
uncle albert

joey'sGlock23
12-31-2002, 00:12
sammi buby, I like your style, I WANTED the traditional clamshell and slate but did not have a good source for quality stuff. Plus I figured no one in the dungeon would appreciate the sounds of the peices played properly, I would have thought you'd use your finger and thumb to lay them down in this place., perhaps there IS some class here. Sorry for my not knowing the dung cru is finace only. Dungeon Crew view the tittle shall be, but I was late in finding this out and the entire first edition will have to be scrapped since it was all ready to go as the dung cru view. The proper changes will be made and it will be out as soon as possible.

Brief update, one of the chinese girls was carrying the asian flu, so I confined her to sick bay. 2 of the others were vietnamese, and one was actualy laosian. I will speak to my dealer about this.

Uncle, I considered the garlic sauce a matter of taste (hows that for a pun) I could have overlooked thetaking of it personaly but to suggest that I would soil my hands with a halfbreed bottlenecked 40s&w cuts deep. therefore I accept your challenge once the arena is complete. And the weapns shall be SCHWARTZ RINGS!!!!!!!!!! School of technique will be open, and the Kosher Kensei will be onhand to judge the winner, who must not only win but do it with style. Winner gets teh entire collection of DBZ dvds, loser gets the Pokemon collection, or we can wait till the wei qi set comes in and settle it over a game and hot choclate

VN350X10
01-01-2003, 13:54
Done.....name the time

u.a.

samurairabbi
01-02-2003, 22:38
JG23, VN350: You guys RULE! The ESPN-2 gang hanging around the Lagoon totally FREAKED when they saw your exchange! A competition coming from the Dungeon Arena is like their dream broadcast come to life! The same venue as their successful coverage of the Dungeon Insurrection, but with entirely new camera angles! They wrote an advance check ON THE SPOT that was so massive that we had to pause the embezzlement count for almost 7 minutes to recover our mental orientation!

They want to run it EARLY in the FEBRUARY sweeps, so even if you guys settle the disagreement, keep up the caveman PUBLIC image of a dispute! We will, of course, need an undercard for this broadcast event, so line up some talent for the preliminaries.

VN350X10
01-03-2003, 21:05
How about we get Mongo to challenge Julia Child, Jeff Smith, & that fat cajun guy to a cage match with cusinarts. Thusly we will involve another participant from JG23's home state. Think of the potential for regional draw!

u.a.

samurairabbi
01-05-2003, 18:20
Originally posted by VN350X10
How about we get Mongo to challenge Julia Child, Jeff Smith, & that fat cajun guy to a cage match with cusinarts ...

u.a.

Hmmmmm ... This has possibilities; the cuisinart as a hand-to-hand combat implement is a new idea, and would therefore be attractive to the ESPN-2 programming bosses.

I suggest we do lose Julia Child, though. She is not really that attractive to the ESPN-2 Core Demographic Groups. The other people are okay. I suggest that, as a substitute for Julia, we enter one of the G29 clones, dressed in the same olive drab camos we saw a couple pages back. If anyone objects that her cover/conceal camo doctrine covers LITTLE and conceals EVEN LESS ... well ... a Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Adjudication Panel will rule his objections to be irrelevant to the general proceedings, and then take him out back and work him over until he sees the light of reason.

G33
01-06-2003, 17:14
;d

TKM
01-07-2003, 02:22
Sammy, tread lightly around the esteemed Ms. Childs.

She was OSS back in the day and has an above average knowledge of cutlery.

Finely diced bunny-bits anyone?

Also, she's bigger than you are. Neener-neener.

VN350X10
01-07-2003, 20:29
But Sammi,
Julia has the potential to draw from a demographic that we don't normally get to exploit, er...I mean expose ourselves to....(thisstillisn'tcomingoutright)

you know what I mean....

u.a.

samurairabbi
01-12-2003, 18:03
Yo, G33! Permit me to take a break from the 8:40PM 2nd Anniversary 3-day orgiastic bombastic bachannal / blowout, and express my appreciation to you for your G29.jpg patriotic image which you posted before the party began.

When I look at the creative interplay of the red / white / blue chromatic emblem of the American identity, I cannot help but feel a SURGE in my patriotism, an INCREASE in my appreciation of the freedom we enjoy, an UPSURGE in my confidence in the future of this country, an ENHANCEMENT of my hopes for our future, an EXPANSION of my appreciation of the opportunity we have in this country, an EXTENSION of my capability to seek advancement of our noble cause, an ELEVATION in outlook to more boldly confront the pitfalls that may face us ... ... ...

(We wish to apologize for the Rabbi's lapse into incoherent doubletalk; it appears the 2nd Anniversary Blowout, coupled with his appreciation of G33's patriotic "posting", have together rendered him momentarily unable to rationally navigate a keyboard. We further assure the 10-Ring that the ESPN-2 Arena Contest negotiations will suffer no disruption whatsoever while Rabbi recovers from his ... "distraction".)

G33
01-12-2003, 23:28
Sammi, you are welcome.
G29 wishes to note the hand signal is for "Victory!"

(For those who wondered: yes, on the cover of FHM magazine.)

arcane
01-17-2003, 23:15
Did we completely miss the 2 year anniversary? ;P

samurairabbi
01-18-2003, 00:27
Originally posted by arcane
Did we completely miss the 2 year anniversary?
Not exactly! The partying at the 2nd Anniversary Blowout was so intense that NOBODY, Penthouse OR Dungeon, was willing to sober up enough to migrate over to the keyboard for so mundane a task as posting the formal announcement of 2nd Anniversary of the 8:40PM thread. We all adhere to the immortal advice from "Bull Durham": Respect the streak!

Big developments are pending on the ESPN-2 Arena Contest; we will advise the Penthouse types when they have recovered enough to correctly identify which way is down.

Q-Ball
01-18-2003, 23:16
BZZZZZZZOOOOOORRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH
Augh, what happened? What day is it, THE 19TH OH S$&T I missed it!.
Great just great, thats what I get for fooling round with the Temporal Continium Distort-O-Matic on the day before the blowout! Looks like I missed the damn decimal point and 24.0 hours became 240. This is so unfair, Im goin to go drown my sorrows.
Q

.45Ranger
01-20-2003, 14:04
Q-ball Allow me to ease your pain ( at least a little) and have the honor of helping set up your own personal ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT. (Just in case you're having trouble reading between the lines, your drinks and dinner (plus any other amenities) are on me.) Just let me know what you want to do I'll do whatever it takes to make sure it goes smoothly. By the way Kosher Kyo-sa-nim I'm pretty sure I'll need help getting these things organized So I just wanted to put you and the awesome resourse(fullness) of the DG on standby. Just as a side note we need to make sure no penthouse members are sober enough to object......................( oh dammit I just realised what I said never freakin' mind!);Y

Q-Ball
01-20-2003, 21:27
.45 Ranger
Your offer is deeply touching and I am truly moved. However in my drunken dejected stupor I began browsing AR15.com and came across a post about 8 Happy Rules for living with your guns and your wife. This one guy posted about all his theoretical guns in his dads gun safe, which of course got me thinking about Schrodinger's Cat and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle (If your as bent as I am you will immediatly make the mental leap) and how quantum mechanics relates to how many guns I have! Essentially it occurs to me that whenever the door to my gunsafe is closed the contents of the safe are unobserved and hence in a state of probability flux, or uncertainty, I don't know how many guns I have or what kind they are. I know what was in there when I closed the door, but I cannot know what is in there now, and most importantly, neither does my wife! Also since closing the door of my gunsafe causes a state of uncertainty inside the confines of my gunsafe it also induces a state of uncertainty inside my wallet, since obviously the contents of my gunsafe and the contents of my wallet are causally (and inversely) related. Further cognition will lead you to the conclusion that $300 that I thought was in my wallet (all guns cost $300, you GOTTA read that thread, it's friggin gospel man) could easily be converted by all this quantum mechanical uncertainty to a new M4 Carbine in my gunsafe! You get it, I didn't buy it, it was Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle at work!!!!!!!!
Well needless to say, I was so excited by this ephipany that I immediatly got over my serious bout of depression at missing the 2 year blowout and had a few more brews to celebrate. Do you understand the significance of this discovery? DO YOU MAN???? Never again will you be honked at by an angry wife cause you picked up yet another gun. It wasn't your fault man, IT WAS SCIENCE!!!!! Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle at work in the real MACRO world Whoopeeee. Science ROX like Schrodinger's Cat in a BOX! I am going to have another beer, Somebody have Mongo fire up the kitchen, wake the lagoon girls, turn on the hot tubs, WE GONNA PARTY!!!!!

Whoooo HAWWWW

TXLEWIS
01-22-2003, 20:38
Like the theory. Close the safe door, hmmm.
Also like the all guns cost $300. Till the wife found the receipt. It was an AR10(t). Came in around $1750.00, before a $500 leupold.

Note to self, put the receipt in the safe too, not in desk in office at home.

TXLEWIS

Tazz10m
01-23-2003, 05:05
Somebody have Mongo fire up the kitchen, wake the lagoon girls, turn on the hot tubs, WE GONNA PARTY!!!!!

Dude! Sometimes all ya got to do is turn around... Mongo, the Kitchen, the Girls, the Tubs, the Party... is ON!

;S ;+ ;Y ;* ;Y ;+ ;S

...been ON...

;*

...and ON...

;*

...and ON...

;*

...and ON...

;*

...OH!!!...

;*

Wui WHOOOOO!!!

samurairabbi
01-23-2003, 22:15
Well, Tazz ... so much for your "respectable married man pillar of the community" image!

.45Ranger, I will have all the support you may possibly need available for your Anniversary Blowout for Q-Ball. Hey, he is one of the stalwarts of the community we are ripping off for a fortune!

Which brings me to another point:

Q-Ball ... I don't quite know how to say this ... You WERE at the 2nd Anniversary Blowout! We have the Penthouse members' testimony AND the blackmail/publicity photos to prove it!

I guess one of two things must be happening:

1) You will use the Temporal Displacement Distort-o-matic in the future to go BACK to the PAST, thus establishing your documented presence at the Blowout, or

2) Your brain is so messed up that you simply do not remember what the hell you were doing!

If no. 2 is the reason, do not worry; we can alleviate your condition. The 10-Ring Resort Medical Center now has the proper setup to perform brain transplants. If you do in fact qualify for this procedure, the Dungeon Crew, as a token of our esteem for your distinguished contributions to the 8:40PM thread, will cover your deductable and co-payment.

Tazz10m
01-24-2003, 00:07
What can i say? Chicks dig me. ;3 ;* ;3 I get mobbed. The Tigress glides in and states her claim. The chickies chill, the Kitty Queen smiles sly, and i wink my eye. ;K

I suggest we name the West Tower of The 10-Ring Resort Medical Center in Q-Ball's honor; "The Q-Ball Clinic". Betty Ford can do the keynote at the ceremony.

samurairabbi
01-24-2003, 18:09
Originally posted by Tazz10m
I suggest we name the West Tower of The 10-Ring Resort Medical Center in Q-Ball's honor; "The Q-Ball Clinic". Betty Ford can do the keynote at the ceremony.

Tazz, I have a procedural question: If Q-Ball does NOT have the brain transplant, do we STILL name the West Tower in his honor?

.45Ranger
01-24-2003, 23:14
Q-ball That is just so freaking BEAUTIFUL !!! I mean G**Da*n it all makes much more sense to me. (Unfortunately the relationship is between my bank account and all those people who keep sending me bills. --Dammit!) But it also occurs with Time and visits to the 10-Ring facilities ( Including the legendary and esteemed Dungeons) Time you thought you had ( does anyone ever really have time? Hmmmm....... Gonna have to look into this one. The key to everything could be buried in this line of research.....anyway, where was I?.....Oh Yeah)becomes time you no longer have( there's that have concept again)Yet you could swear ( those who can speak (or think)clearly enough to (which would probably eliminate most if not all of the Penthouse members))you had just arrived and already hours have passed. ( In the case of our...... ahem... Dignified? Penthouse dwellers the actual elapsed time has yet to be calculated and probably never will as none of the aforementioned subjects has actually left or even regained any real measurable semblence of concious coherence since the party celebrating the (official)opening of The 10-Ring facilities began( which will be an important point later in this very post). So anyway Q-ball in celebration of your shift from depression over missing the 2nd Annual Blowout to elation in light of your stunning discovery I would like to raise a toast to you my friend. May you continue to experience these stunning insights they are an inspiration to me.

However there is still other business that I must bring up.

Sammy! While I would definatly agree that Sir Q-ball's presence at the 2nd Annual Blowout can unarguably be proven by the blackmail/publicity photos is the testimony of a Penthouse member reliable ( how on this or any parrallel version of earth were you able to find an Penthouse member to testify?)considering the known condition (read intoxicatd) of the average and even above average 10-Ringer? ( I told you this point would come up again in this post) However given your expertise in these matters I am of course willing to defer to you. I would like to second the motion to name the West Tower in Q-ball's name. Also one final thing I keep getting calls from Wolfgang Puck and Emeril begging for an opportunity to come learn from Mongo. I haven't told them anything other than let me check since I have yet to contact Mongo but he's been rather difficult to talk to for a few days. All I've caught were mumblings about "dammed vendors can't get ANYTHING right" and having to find a substitute ingredient *shiver* maybe you or you could get Tazz to talk to him and calm him down unless the mention of the two aforementioned individuals is likely to make him worse. However if he is amenable maybe we could turn this into televised event(trying to find that damn phone number for the president in charge of programming for the Food Network)

That should be more than enough for now.
Cheers!;V ;Y ;c

Tazz10m
01-25-2003, 00:46
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Tazz, I have a procedural question: If Q-Ball does NOT have the brain transplant, do we STILL name the West Tower in his honor?

Of course! If we can fix, i mean cure, i mean heal, or whatever...Q-Ball without having to transplant his brain, then we can just exploit whatever fancy 10-Ring tech we used and bank the return. The proceeds should be enough to bail out the US economy.

.45Ranger, have another brew on me!;c

Maybe we should take bets on what Mongo will do?

Q-Ball
01-25-2003, 08:54
Gentlemen
Words fail me in a situation such as this, all I can say is I am truly touched, particularly by the offer from Sammi and the Dungeon Crew to part with some of their hard embezzled cash to cover the co-pay and deductible for the transplant. However I must refuse the offer of a brain transplant, as I am quite attached to this one. You see of course that this is a well seasoned brain I have been using it since '67 and just because it is old and busted is no reason to get rid of it, it would be like swapping my '56 Model 41 off on a new one, I am sure you understand. A plus is that the wiring is somewhat faulty and occasionally I come up with a true gem such as the application of the uncertainty principle to firearms acquisition, would you let a brain like that sit idle in a big glass jar on the mantel? I think not.

As far as my alleged presence at the 2nd anniversary blowout I must say I am puzzled by this, and I say alleged because publicity/ blackmail photos notwithstanding, the testimony of the Penthouse Members, especially at a function such as this where the booze is flowing like water, is, shall we say "inadequate" evidence upon which to base assumptions concerning my whereabouts. Bear in mind that I am not casting aspersions upon the Penthouse Members with this statement, for such aspersions would most assuredly be a case of those who live in glass houses casting stones. And Sammi, a photo coming from the esteemed embezzling Dungeon Crew has, really, no more veracity than the testimony of the intoxicated Penthouse Members. Remember my friend, I have been here since the beginning.

Which really brings us back to the issue at hand, was I indeed present at the 2nd anniversary blowout. I have had some problems with the temporal targeting scanners, and the magnetron I salvaged from the broken microwave makes a sub-optimal flux capacitor. Additionally bear in mind that the control module for the Distort-O-Matic is an old NEC Celeron 333 running Win 98 SP2 and the crappy proprietary NEC motherboard has trouble allocating the IRQs required by the ISA SCSI controller I use to flutter the subspace harmonic field stabilization coils. In other words the damn thing just doesn't work that well and I despair of ever getting the required accuracy out of it to land myself at the blowout. However if someone could provide some sort of unequivocal evidence of my presence such as DNA samples from my empties, or paternity papers, that would renew my confidence in the Distort-O-Matic, and my old busted brain, and encourage me to get back to the drawing board and get this thing working. Of course that sort of proof could lead to a temporal paradox, or on the case of paternity papers really rile Mrs Q-Ball (not a good idea). Oh what the hell, you have to be prepared to take some risks in the name of science.

Lastly I would be honored to have the West Tower of the 10 Ring Medical Facility named in my honor, quite appropriate also as I am an RN by vocation!

Regards
Q

G33
01-25-2003, 15:20
Bio-DNA-Minority Report Scan of Q-Ball and Bony Girl. (This will cause it to hit the Fan...)

VN350X10
01-25-2003, 16:03
Hmmm...... will somebody PLEASE take the lady wi' da skinny laigss.....

samurairabbi
01-25-2003, 18:57
Yo, G33! Enough of the bony famine victim photos!

POST MORE G29 PIX !!!

VN350X10
01-27-2003, 23:19
AMEN !!

G33
01-29-2003, 11:19
If I must...

G29
01-30-2003, 00:21
For Q-Ball:

Q-Ball
01-30-2003, 21:04
G29
V nice, I am more the well worn denim kind of guy, but V nice!

Hey, I am NOT fishing for more G29 pics, nope, never, not me, I am above such cheap and tawdry tactics, ;J

Regards
Q

Tazz10m
01-31-2003, 11:31
Ahem... for the record... Tiger Girl is my wife...

G33
01-31-2003, 16:16
Who knew......;d ;P

G33
01-31-2003, 16:21
SPECIAL PRESS RELEASE

Due to temporal interference, The Bio-DNA Scan was corrupted.
We now have reliable information that the Scan was of Q-Ball and 7of9.
The Minority Report is now the Majority Report, etc. etc. etc.
Thank you.
EOM

Tazz10m
01-31-2003, 17:01
Originally posted by G33
Who knew......;d ;P

I don't know... but somehow da'Rabbi did... better keep sweep for bugs a little more thoroughly this time... maybe da'Rabbi pays better attention than the rest of us?

Nawwwwwwww.....

G33
02-01-2003, 05:25
Revised Scan for Q-Ball, R.N.

Q-Ball
02-01-2003, 08:46
Minority rpt. Just watched it last night, v good flick, I like the wind up sonic boom zap guns they had. I am going to start developing one of those as soon as I get finished with the Distort-O-Matic, and the Inviso-Suit, yeah I ain't done with the Inviso-Suit yet, I am still having trouble getting anyone to make the 3000 volt li-ion battery I need.
Q

hmmmmdenimggbbbnmmm

Hey did you guys hear somthing? Nah must just be me..
Q

G33
02-05-2003, 16:50
SPECIAL PRESS RELEASE

G33 now has a M610 and M1086. As you may recall, G29 absconded with all the Glock 10mms.

EOM

samurairabbi
02-08-2003, 12:47
I don't know... but somehow da'Rabbi did... better keep sweep for bugs a little more thoroughly this time... maybe da'Rabbi pays better attention than the rest of us ...

Actually, Tazz, the Dungeon has been able to avoid needing an expensive "bugging" system to keep our intelligence service on top of things. We just keep our ears open while wandering around the 10-Ring facility.

If a Penthouse type has a secret, and then reaches a .18% blood alcohol level ... well ... it is no longer a secret! And you thought we Dungeon types were hauling the inebriated 10-Ringers out of the paths of the beer trucks just because we have loyal servile protective motives!

G33
02-09-2003, 16:39
I resemble that...!
;c ;V ;Y ;+ ;0

[The above picto-graph delineates the evolution of the 10-Ring.]

Q-Ball
02-09-2003, 21:02
G-33, Hey, did you notice how the little barfing smiley on the end launches a smaller secondary stream of puke out his nose? That's just wrong man, NOBODY should be forcibly reminded of the feel of stomach contents blasting through their abused sinuses, especailly when those contents are poorly chewed sausage and onion pizza and about 12 beers!
Q

G33
02-09-2003, 22:43
Now that you mention it...YUK!:(

VN350X10
02-10-2003, 22:45
Hmmmm....seems he forgot the chunking effect of pepperoni & mushrooms....

samurairabbi
02-15-2003, 17:00
The Dungeon Crew wishes to express its alarm over recent developments.

It APPEARS that the gung-ho flat-trajectory devil-may-care 10-Ring Penthouse types have become mentally discombobulated over, of all things, a secondary path for rejected beer/pizza intake! This ain't the 10-Ring that has earned the grudging respect of the lowly Dungeon pond-scum denizens! I mean, C'mon! The Dungeon Crew can mentally absorb and shrug off this kind of gross imagery without even for a moment losing count of our take at our nightly embezzlement tally sessions!

Of course, it IS possible that the abuse that the Penthouse types have inflicted on the Dungeon crowd has had the effect of actually STENGTHENING the Dungeon capacity to maintain mental focus in the face of adversity. This would be an intriguing and unexpected result of the 10-Ring actions over the years.

Come to think about it, there may be an even MORE important cause for the Dungeon invulnerability to distraction due to gross vulgar conduct. When you have seen Mongo do his flatulence / cigarette-lighter number as often as we have, the rest of the world loses much of its capacity to disturb us.

Q-Ball
02-19-2003, 21:34
Oh Kosher One.
A thousand pardons, I did not make myself clear. While the ejection of ones stomach contents through ones nose is mildly repugnant, the barfing smiley is repugnant and distasteful on several levels, none of which cause "discombobulation" on my part.

First and foremost.
Only a rank amature, a booze hound of the most base grade actually noses vomitus. It is the mark of a child, rookie, piker, nimrod, or one who is shall we say incapable of holding their booze. True professional grade juicers such as your's truly and the rest of the esteemed penthouse crew long ago learned to keep the head tilted back while hurling, this of course keeps the nose and sinus passages above the level of the mouth, as well as helping to pinch off the opening at the back of the mouth. Thus preventing the hurler from blasting beer and pizza through their sinuses. While some believe that piching the nostrils is also an acceptable practice, this is in fact foolish, and again the mark of the rookie. Pinching the nostrils will not prevent puke from entering the sinuses, only from leaving, thus causing the condition known in medical circles as captivus horkkus. The primary symptomology of captivus horkkus is the production of very odd looking boogers with little chunks of peperoni in them for several weeks or a month. The truly masterful boozer can indeed puke while holding a full drink and not spill any.

Second and equally repugnant.
The trajectory of the nasally ejected yark VERY closely resembels the trajectory of the venerable .45 ACP round. This being the 10 Ring, dedicated to the 10mm cartridge in all it's glory this reminder of the "ole ACP" is mildly disturbing. If any 10 ringer were to become so intoxicated, to stoop so low as to nose puke, they DAMN well better fling it in a nice flat trajectory for a minimum of 10 yards or face summary expulsion and revocation of all 10 Ring rights and perogatives, and a probably a sound thrashing from Mongo.
I hope this clears up any misconceptions you might have regarding our evident discomfiture at the barfing smiley.
If I may be of any further service, or offer additional clarification, by all means make me aware.

Best Regards
Q-Ball

BTW
Please let me know when you get the pharmacology laboratory in the basement of the west wing of the 10 Ring medical facility fitted out and ready for use. I have some interesting leads on my newest invention, a medication with effects similar to a combination of Viagara, Spanish Fly, and PCP, with the additional secondary effect of hangover prevention. This one is going to make us a mint. I plan on holding the patent and granting exclusive manufacturing rights to the Dungeon Crew, after all you guys do know how to market.

Q

Tazz10m
02-19-2003, 22:27
Well said Q... but switch the PCP for LSD so that we can market it to the CIA... ;f

Now, PLEASE get SOMEBODY to clean up all that HORK!

I knew that all the light weight little 9mm partiers would end up horking up their toenails... damn... ;Q

I know... Sammy... get those horking little pukes to clean up their own hork'n puke... and make 'em work off what it's going to cost to repaint and repair... Matter of fact, Q, let's test your new formula on 'em! This time when they puke it'll be in living color!

And can we change the subject back to pictures of G29? Where's Kestrou? Maybe we should set up a private gallery over at BTS?

.45Ranger
02-23-2003, 14:18

Now, PLEASE get SOMEBODY to clean up all that HORK!

And can we change the subject back to pictures of G29? Where's Kestrou? Maybe we should set up a private gallery over at BTS?

AMEN!;Y ;Y
;V ;V
;S

samurairabbi
02-26-2003, 15:53
I concur with Tazz and 45Ranger; pictures of G29 are vastly mmore preferable than discussion of the subtle nuances of barfology.

10-Ringers, please prepare yourselves for an expected shock. It might be wise to be seated at this time, for you are about to be hit by the UNEXPECTED! Ready? ok!

The Dungeon requests the assistance, guidance, wisdom, and advice of the 10-Ring/Penthouse community on a matter of grave importance.

If any of you are still conscious, I will explain.

The Dungeon crowd has been content with the knowledge that our caliber can project a 230gr freight train within a second within a 3-football field radius of anywhere we happen to be at the moment. This knowledge put the old/slow jibes of the 10mm faithful into proper perspective; if the locomotive happens to hit YOU, then YOU are in deep kim-che, irrespective of quibbles over whether a land speed record has been set.

The 10mm consciousness has had to endure the presence of a "lesser" caliber, cruelly derived from the true faith, for some years. The Dungeon thoughts and sympathies have been with you during this trial of your faith.

The Dungeon now faces this circumstance. We now face the intrusion of the "45 lite" into our previously stable existance! It is even worse that YOUR situation; the heretical caliber has been introduced by the SAME outfit that produces the magnificient implement that unites us and transcends our differences. GLOCK itself has inflicted this heresy on a trusting world!

The Dungeon can find nothing in the 90+ year saga of the 45acp to guide us in this trial. You 10-Ringers, while possessing comparatively few years of existance, nevertheless know this situation. We ask your help.

We would, of course, reward you for your guidance. Propriety prohibits any OUTRIGHT (meaning ... TRACEABLE) payment, and our sense of self-esteem prevents the Dung Cru from simply reducing the embezzlement rate (hey ... we got our pride down here, same as you got up there in the Penthouse!) A graceful way of recompense has been suggested, though: The 10-Ring will simply and mysteriously receive no bills for the food and beverage consumption for the next 6 weekend blowouts. I think this would cover the situation nicely.

We await your assistance.

Tazz10m
02-26-2003, 16:51
Yes, we are well aware of your plight at hand.

Read this thread: glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=134789&highlight=.45+Glock

and bring yourself up to speed...then we will talk about it.

Hey, good advice doesn't come cheap! Ask your attorney, he'll tell you the same thing.

;f

Q-Ball
03-01-2003, 09:55
Sammi
I had to give this subject considerable thought, which is the reason it has taken so long to reply to your request for information. There are several ways those of us who espouse the esteemed 10mm deal with our Velocity challenged bretheren who embrace the .40 Short and Weak.
I usually just try to ignore those who embrace the neutered 10. On the rare occasion on which I do have to deal with them I usually just treat them with a knowing smile of supreiority, and explain to the that the .40 is OK for those who just aren't mentally and physically "up to the challenge" of the 10mm. Afterall we shouldn't look down on those who are challenged. I will also try to explain to them that whenever they feel ready to step up to the plate and swing for the fence, those of us who have already mastered the Zen of Ten are here to support and guide them.
Other schools of thought tend along the lines of ".40 is fine for them, we will take the real thing thank you. You see everyone who chooses to carry a lesser caliber just adds to our own uniqueness.
Some choose to ridicule and slander those poor benighted souls who have not discovered the glory of high velocity and flat trajectory. I am not in agreement with this behavior as I am a kinder gentler kind of 10 Ringer.

I must admit that this whole .45 Glock thing is a mystery to me, I mean who in their right mind would want to take the good 'ol ACP and make it even more lame, oh sorry little slip there I meant who would want to make the good 'ol ACP lame. Strange world this. Anyway as I was saying your best bet is just to treat the people who will invariably espouse this new, ahhh, cartridge, as shall we say, having a "learning experience".

Additonally you might wish to bear in mind that this whole .45 Glock thing is probably just a passing fad and will be deader than the proverbial doornail in a year or five at most.

I sincerely hope that this has been of gunuine (< originally mispelled, then realized it made a good pun) assistance to you and your Dungeon bretheren in your quest for solace during theese obviously trying times.

Your Most Humble and Obediant,ah, Gun Slinging Nurse? (sorry "servant" just doesn't work for me)
Q-Ball

samurairabbi
03-02-2003, 23:41
Q-ball, you have given us a ray of hope in our time of agony! Such wisdom will set us back upon the path of fulfillment to overcome the darkness that threatened to engulf us! The Dungeon Crew was invigorated enough by your guidance to participate fully in the usual weekend bachannal here in the 10-Ring facility. We are indeed grateful that you declined the brain transplant, lest your wisdom be lost to those in need!

Tazz, yours was okay, and somewhat useful to us, but ... C'MON! ... Pointing us to a procession of incoherent rants isn't exactly USEFUL to us in this situation! ... (Rabbi, what would you expect? Most of the 10-Ring posts ARE incoherent rants! That is all they are capable of!) ... WRONG! There are LEVELS of incoherent rants; the 10-Ringers occupy the HIGHEST orders of incoherency! Their incoherent rants have DRIVE, they have POWER, they have GLORY, they have COHESION, they have FOCUS, they are TRULY worthy of the noble caliber that is the hallmark of their existance! We Dungeon types are PROUD to be worthy of ripping them off to finance our conspiracy to take over the 10-Ring COMPLETELY, and use this leverage TO REDUCE THE KNOWN UNIVERSE TO SLAVERY TO OUR WHIMS AND OBJECTS OF OUR WILL!!!!! ... (Oh, damn ... Rabbi is freaking again! ... Get the thorazine ... Hold him down ... OH HELL! He's broken loose! We can't control him! Get Mongo in here!) ... ... ... Mongo here. What you guys need? ... (Rabbi is freaking! We can't hold him down to get the IV in! We need you to pin him behind the piano so we can get his meds injected!) ... NO!!!! Mongo not do that! Mongo not treat Rabbi like 10-Ring cretin! - pardon Mongo redundancy - Rabbi good to Mongo. Rabbi teach Mongo good English vocabulary so Mongo able to appreciate subtle nuances of caliber repartee! ... (Mongo, you don't understand! Rabbi might hurt himself in this condition!) ... Mongo no think Rabbi hurt himself; stacks of embezzled $50 bills all around room protect Rabbi from anything that may hurt him. ... (Mongo, it's worse than that! In his delirium, Rabbi may ... REDUCE THE EMBEZZLEMENT RATE!) ... ... ... WHOA! Mongo understand now! Mongo no want embezzlement rate reduced! Mongo need current embezzlement rate maintained to provide necessary cash flow to finance kitchen expansion to support accelerated increase in banquet load! Ok, Mongo help. Mongo need you clear prone bodies of inebriated 10-Ringers - no time to apologize for redundancy - out of path running from piano to Rabbi to wall ... Okay! ... ready to move ... Got him! ... Get Rabbi IV in! Good! ... (Thanks, Mongo! You really saved our tushes on this one.) ... Mongo glad to help in crisis. Please excuse Mongo; must go back to Receiving Dock. Big wine shipment arriving in 15 minutes. Wine steward right now enjoying extended intimate session with Lagoon Hostess. Mongo promise to be there for sign in of this month Chateau Lafitte Rothschild. This VERY important to Rabbi!

VN350X10
03-05-2003, 22:34
OHMYGOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rabbi has gotten poor Mongo hypnotized.........Now He's becoming incoherent..

This will doom us all to meals of Koshersushi & cheap wine...This could be the end of 10-Ring gourmet dining as we know it......

We need kitchen assistance STAT.....Code RED !

samurairabbi
03-05-2003, 22:51

This will doom us all to ... cheap wine...This could be the end of 10-Ring gourmet dining as we know it......

Me not Rabbi; me Mongo. Me handle Rabbi's postings while Rabbi recover.

Me GRAVELY offended at this remark! Mongo NEVER allow cheap wine in 10-Ring dining room, irrespective of what distorted 10-Ring judgement might think (pardon Mongo redundancy). Mongo agree with Dungeon operational philosophy: It okay to rip off 10-Ring, but treating 10-Ringers in ungracious manner would be ... undignified!

Mongo think Dungeon types need even MORE guidance from 10-Ringers concerning new presence of "lite" caliber. Q-Ball advice good, but insufficient by itself to ensure full Dungeon recovery. Mongo okay; always have piano available when needed.

VN350X10
03-05-2003, 22:58
Mongo, put the piano down NOW !!!!!!

that includes the bench & the PIANEST as well.......

samurairabbi
03-05-2003, 23:05
Mongo, put the piano down NOW !!!!!!

that includes the bench & the PIANEST as well.......
Mongo think paranoid 10-Ringer (pardon Mongo redundancy again) worry too quickly! Mongo just getting in reps on conditioning program. Presence of pianist NECESSARY in customized Mongo exercise program; him's squirming during reps add dynamic loading to sequence.

VN350X10
03-05-2003, 23:13
DAMNIT MONGO, PUT ME DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samurairabbi
03-05-2003, 23:16
DAMNIT MONGO, PUT ME DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. Mongo think point has been clearly made.

VN350X10
03-09-2003, 12:23
;g ouch ;g

MakeMineA10mm
03-09-2003, 22:58
Originally posted by samurairabbi:

Of course, it IS possible that the abuse that the Penthouse types have inflicted on the Dungeon crowd has had the effect of actually STENGTHENING the Dungeon capacity to maintain mental focus in the face of adversity. This would be an intriguing and unexpected result of the 10-Ring actions over the years.

Oh, come now, Rabbi! Until the dung-crew starts calling us Penthouse 10-Ringers "THE MAN," it's impossible according to liberal social theory (and the NAACP) for the repression to be great enough for a reversal of roles. (Of course, I did hear one of the dung-crew say "Mensch!" the other day at the tahitian lagoon party;*.....)

joey'sGlock23
03-13-2003, 03:40
people are starting to use words like mensch at lagoon parties, tisk tisk;L this'll never do. I guess it leaves us with no choice but to put together a hit squad and bring these hippies down now. Nah forget the hit squad, I'm gonna try and come up with something dragonball z inspired........ oh and sammi, still waitng on the go board here, my skills are rapidly diminishing without practice.....

VN350X10
03-14-2003, 19:47
...last time we saw joey, wer'nt we talking about an advanced food fight ???

samurairabbi
03-14-2003, 21:43
Permit me to interrupt my rehab therapy for an:

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

The MDs and psych types at the 10-Ring Medical Center approved a weekend furlough for me to allow participation in the Indy Gunshow. This afternoon at the show, I encountered ... (drum roll, please) ... the very first responder on the 8:40PM thread! That's right: WABASH himself! How often does one meet someone who affected the flow of history as much as he has.

I, of course, extended him a carte blance invitation to participate in the 10-Ring Lagoon blowout, which is (loudly) underway at this moment. Please make Wabash feel at home; minor considerations like caliber one shoots are irrelevant at such a moment as this.

Back to rehab for tonight; working the gunshow during daylight hours.

Q-Ball
03-14-2003, 22:02
Samuri
After giving this whole .45 Glock thing further cognition I have determined that I am required by the Nursing Practice Laws of the state in which I am liscensed to report this to adult protective services (I know "adult" is stretching it a little thin in regards to the dungeon crew) as a case of psychological abuse. Quite frankly it is one thing to introduce the 40 S&W, after all the mighty 10 has only been around since the early 80's the 10 Ringers are still mentally flexible enough to deal with the challenges presented by those who espouse the Johnny Come Lately 40 S&W. I belive it is another thing entirely to expect the hidebound and myopic, errr sorry I mean ahhh well yeah, hidebound and myopic Big Dawg and Dungeon types to accept the existence of this .45 Glock thing. I mean hell, this kind of emotional and phychological trauma could be enough to botch up the book keeping, screw up the embezzelment rate, cause Mongo to serve red wine with fish. God knows what could happen if this thing is not stopped.
Q
BTW:
Did you guys know Chee-tos burn? Like very well, frightningly well, I am thinking they might be responsible for all those cases of spontaneous human combustion.
Speaking of spontaneous human combustion, the problem with spontaneous human combustion is that it NEVER, EVER happens to the right people. What gives, I have a short list of say 100 or so candidates who could benefit from bursting into intense, unquenchable flames!
Q

Tazz10m
03-29-2003, 01:30
10-Ring Special Announcement!

Our efforts (yes, and incoherent ranting...) does not go without notice and reward. The US Dept. of Special Weapons has awarded us with a $15 billion contract for our very own (and special) Mongo Advanced Discriminating Munition Incindiary Death Gas Bomb, or MADMIDG Bomb.

Myself, Mongo, and certain select 10-Ring members, have been working closely for the last few weeks to create, and test this device as the ultimate weapon against joe-joe-boy Saddamn Whossininsane with mind numbing results.

This wildly and spectacularly devistating device was created by combining freeze dried Cheetos with Mongo's very own and special "Chili Cheeze Whiz Garlic Onion Gas" that he creates himself as a byproduct of his eating his favorite chili recipe.

When exploded over a target this device spreads a HUGE cloud of gas as far as 5 miles and incapacitates everything that gets even the slightest whiff, instantly sending them into incoherant rants and running in circles waving their underwear. Next, a delayed fuse ignites the Cheeto/gas combination in such a way that.... well... it makes the MOAB look like a burnt out bic. Sunglasses manditory. Everything within a 10 mile radius, for all practical purposes, becomes toast.

Ya got ta love it when a plan comes together!:cool:

samurairabbi
03-29-2003, 11:20
Me not Rabbi. Me Mongo. Rabbi still in therapy.

Rabbi make interesting suggestion to Tazz idea, though: Mix reasonable amount of limburger cheese into chili ordinance. Make enemy puke guts out before they fry up in cute crispies. Mongo think this suggestion worth passing along.

MMA10: Mongo intrigued by your philosophical observations in your last post. Mongo will engage in philosophical dialogue on this subject after weekend blowout concluded.

Mongo worried. Rabbi seem to enjoy rehab TOO much! Mongo hear rabbi say him looking forward to more punishment time in Antrax Castle. This not make sense to Mongo. Why would Rabbi look forward to Anthrax Castle? Anthrax BAD! Mongo no understand. Maybe 10-Ringers help Mongo comprehend situation.

Q-Ball
03-30-2003, 00:14
Mongo
Perhaps I can clear this up for you, errr if you promise to stay away from the piano. I am pretty sure I heard the Rabbi mention Castle Spandex, is it possible you misheard? While we all know anthrax=bad spandex, in the proper quantity (read small) on the proper spandex model (read lagoon girls or G-29)=GOOD. I am planning a little R&R err ahem I mean, well yeah R&R at Castle Spandex myself.
Think about it anthrax, spandex,,, anthrax, spandex, one could easily misinterpret.

Regards
Q

Tazz10m
03-30-2003, 11:54
Q is right. Castle Spandex... which, i admit, is where i myself go... wonderful place. I particularly like to occasionally visit the exceptional Fashion Design Studio & School there to see how the look of the future is shaping up. The Dance Studio is also quite therapeutic.

Btw, Castle Spandex is in fact another one of the 10-Ring's tightly held holdings.

If Castle Spandex is what Sammy needs, i think that's just fine. It beats the heck out of going to Betty Fords place.

samurairabbi
03-30-2003, 14:05
Mongo contacted Rabbi about Anthrax/Spandex possible confusion. Rabbi say him DID mean Anthrax for therapy, but then he get strange smile on him's face and say: Perhaps must check out Spandex Castle - sound interesting. Mongo think Rabbi now will divide therapy time between two places. Rabbi look REALLY mellow now!

In fact, Rabbi so mellow he ask Mongo to forgive Tazz for really horrible pun about "tightly held holdings". Mongo will comply with Rabbi request and not run Tazz through any piano time.

G29
03-30-2003, 14:37
Anthrax:

(Tazz note: Photo removed (innocent and tame as it was) in order to comply with house rules. ;P

Classic shot, btw... ;f )

G29
03-30-2003, 14:40
Spandex:

Subtle differences...
Find the Rabbi...

(Tazz note: Sorry, had to do it again... same reason...)

G29
03-30-2003, 14:42
Mongo,
Thanks for the lift.
For those who missed it the first time.;Q

samurairabbi
03-30-2003, 14:52
Mongo always grateful to assist G29 in moment of peril.

Rabbi just make weird observation: Him think NO 10-Ringer will care WHATSOEVER if him in either picture! Sometimes Mongo have trouble discerning true meaning of Rabbi one-liners.

G29
03-31-2003, 12:34
For sweet Mongo and our fine troops:

Let me quite clear--the V is for VICTORY!
I can be a cold B.. to the enemy.

CZ100B
03-31-2003, 14:34
This thread has been going since Jan 2001 !!!!!!!!

wow.

;f

Jeremy

MakeMineA10mm
04-01-2003, 18:06
10-Ring Special Announcement!

Our efforts (yes, and incoherent ranting...) does not go without notice and reward. The US Dept. of Special Weapons has awarded us with a $15 billion contract for our very own (and special) Mongo Advanced Discriminating Munition Incindiary Death Gas Bomb, or MADMIDG Bomb.

Myself, Mongo, and certain select 10-Ring members, have been working closely for the last few weeks to create, and test this device as the ultimate weapon against joe-joe-boy Saddamn Whossininsane with mind numbing results.

This wildly and spectacularly devistating device was created by combining freeze dried Cheetos with Mongo's very own and special "Chili Cheeze Whiz Garlic Onion Gas" that he creates himself as a byproduct of his eating his favorite chili recipe.

When exploded over a target this device spreads a HUGE cloud of gas as far as 5 miles and incapacitates everything that gets even the slightest whiff, instantly sending them into incoherant rants and running in circles waving their underwear. Next, a delayed fuse ignites the Cheeto/gas combination in such a way that.... well... it makes the MOAB look like a burnt out bic. Sunglasses manditory. Everything within a 10 mile radius, for all practical purposes, becomes toast.

Ya got ta love it when a plan comes together!:cool:

Has anyone else noted the disturbing possibility that our fearless leader MAY have been mind-controlled by Jar-Jar Binks?!? (See bolded portions of above-quoted post of our wonderful and benevolent leader's prior post.)

As I'm sure all 10-Ring Penthouse members are on the same page with wanting to kill Jar-Jar the minute he become visible, I can only assume that this is a conspiracy to take over the 10-Ring by the dreaded ILM.

As massive of an organization as ILM is, this could only be done with insider help. Much though I hate to say it, with SamuraiRabbi missing so much of late, and Mongo taking his place, it seems a logical conclusion that Mongo overthrew the leadership of the DungCrew, and we now have the Bizarro DungKru in place.

Don't believe me? Note the underlined portion above. Obviously, Mongo and Jar-Jar TAZZ are in cahoots, because they are trying to make it look like Mongo and Tazz are friends, and not Sammi and Tazz. What more proof do you need of the conspiracy!?!?! It's as plain as the nose on your face. These kinds of "coincidences" just don't happen!!!!!

Obviously, Mongo (Bizarro Sammi) has had this intricate and dastardly plan in place for some time... It will take some undoing, but we must save TAZZ and SAMMI!!!!!!!!!!!! ;h

samurairabbi
04-02-2003, 17:54
Mongo here. Special lead-in for MMA10: Rabbi read your post, get funny "inspired" look on him's face, say "Therapy over!", and charge back to keyboard. Mongo agree to let him take charge again. Philosophical dialogue continue later; Rabbi idea sound really important. Here Rabbi:
... ...
... ...
Good to be back, gang!

MMA10, you rule! You have expanded on Tazz's psychotic rant (pardon my redundancy) to provide the next great 10-Ring facility featured event! We finally have a killer big one worthy of the noble tradition established by the Dungeon Insurrection!

The event: OVERCOMING the CONSPIRACY that is SUBVERTING the 10-Ring! Great flexibility in this plotline! Lots of gunfire to please the action/adventure crowd, dramatic tension as the conspiracy is slowly uncovered (to keep the plot advancement gang happy), really juicy dialogue between the bad guys and the Penthouse/Dungeon freedom fighters (to please the drama critics), AND a really explosive ordinance-spewing conclusion that Arnold S. would KILL to have in his next action flick! This thing will pull in EVERYBODY!

We laid the concept on our buddies at ESPN-2; they were blown away! They told us we should run this one in the big time! No, not their parent ESPN. They said (hold on to your seats) ... HBO! Yea, that's right: the big time HBO! Not HBO2, not HBO3, but the PRIME HBO! Discussions begin on Friday.

You Penthouse clowns should do the prep for some MAJOR business entertaining in the next few weeks. We'll have the legal and admin work ready to flow down here in the Dungeon.

This is THE deal! Be alert.

MakeMineA10mm
04-02-2003, 22:47
Sammi,
I knew you'd like it!!!! Just be sure to include the Resurrected Droid Army, modified by shooting Red Kryptonite crystal-powered phased plasma rifles.

I was confident that you'd do something with the above. Can I lay them out for your exploitation, or what!?!? ;f

samurairabbi
04-03-2003, 18:48
Originally posted by MakeMineA10mm
Sammi,
I knew you'd like it!!!! Just be sure to include the Resurrected Droid Army, modified by shooting Red Kryptonite crystal-powered phased plasma rifles.

I was confident that you'd do something with the above. Can I lay them out for your exploitation, or what!?!? ;f
This DOES have possibilities! Here's a plan:

The Borg will be in tomorrow for the 3-day bombastic blowout; as you know, they NEVER miss their 4-way shtick at the Lagoon action. I think THEY would be a natural pairing against the Droid Army at, say, about the 2/3 point of the show; not enough facial expression and emotion for the really big finale! If you make sure to catch them BEFORE they get into their kinky quad-action consciousness-melding single-identity lascivious action gig, you can sound them out on photogenic techniques for kicking some droic butt!

I hate to dump this job on YOU, or on another inert lump Penthouse type (pardon my redundancy), but you know how touchy the Borg are on organizational protocol. They like to deal with the grand muckety-muck high-fallutin' guys with the big flashy titles, rather than the lowly Dungeon denizens who actually keep the place running in the top form the world has grown to expect at the 10-Ring Resort.

MakeMineA10mm
04-03-2003, 22:34
If I must......;Q

Of course, once I put on the high mukety-muck Penthouse formal uniform, I simply must have an umbrella carrier. Remember?;f

TKM
04-06-2003, 00:02
Mongo, the punishment at Castle Anthrax starts with spanking and leads to oral sex.

Same thing at Castle Spandex, unfortunately Richard Simmons is rumored to be on staff. As it were.

VN350X10
04-06-2003, 12:41
Is it true that the female guards at Castle spandex wear bikinis made of "AGrip"?

If so, I herby voluenteer to help re-install it as necessary....;b

Tazz10m
04-06-2003, 13:26
I am in charge of Castle Spandex, (so much for keeping a low profile), and i can ASSURE you that Richard Simmons is not there... matter of fact he is not even allowed anywhere near Castle Spandex.

Kiana handles fitness there...

http://www.naturalmuscle.net/nm0600/kiana2.jpg

(i found some MUCH better pictures... but i'm sure a certain someone would say no to them...)

G33
04-06-2003, 16:24
Oh... oooh!;Q

samurairabbi
04-06-2003, 20:20
MMA10, good work on winning this contract. Please remember, though: the REALLY BIG profit is in the FOLLOWUP add-ons!

MakeMineA10mm
04-06-2003, 22:09
Sam,
and don't forget the cost over-runs! I wouldn't let them stick us with a fixed-price contract!!!!

Um, Tazz..... I seem to have not gotten the "special pics" you referred to above in the daily 10-ring Board e-mail. Of course I don't want them, but the gubermint types whom I negotiated the contract with were planning on seeing them today.... Just an oversight, I'm sure.;f

Tazz10m
04-07-2003, 09:38
MMA10, a little google page too will doo yoo.

Samurai, you're walking the beer soaked slippery slope with your last less than adequate so-called "effort" to cater to the brewage needs of our last weekend's blowout. You got some 'splain'n to do!

joey'sGlock23
04-07-2003, 20:40
hmmm this will be my last post here for awhile, the air force is taking me away in the morning. So I figured I'd make this historic last posting on the thread I've loved the most, and what better way to do it then with prehaps the greatest example of humor of all times?

What is a pirates favorite resturant?

.Arrrrrrrrby's

Tazz10m
04-08-2003, 10:09
God's Speed, Joey! Keep your head down and stay between your buchaneers!

Samurai, arrange a party for Joey and make sure to invite all his friends and family, favorite food, girls, everything.

samurairabbi
04-08-2003, 10:58
Samurai, arrange a party for Joey and make sure to invite all his friends and family, favorite food, girls, everything.
Roger, Willco on that, Tazz.

We found the problem on the beer concession for last weekend's blowout. A full explanation will be published when the celebrants who attended the party are sober enough to understand it.

Tazz10m
04-11-2003, 10:11
We found the problem on the beer concession for last weekend's blowout. A full explanation will be published when the celebrants who attended the party are sober enough to understand it.

That is the biggest cop-out i've heard in a long time! The "celebrants" will most likely never be sober enough for you (you tee-totaling little weasle!) and are quite experienced and capable of comprehending whatever little excuse you come up with. You've had plenty of time to file your report, now let's hear it before i have you chained to Mongo's personal dungeon toilet!

VN350X10
04-12-2003, 12:43
The only noted problem with the beer concession was a distinct LACK of quantity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samurairabbi
04-20-2003, 13:39
That is the biggest cop-out i've heard in a long time! The "celebrants" will most likely never be sober enough for you (you tee-totaling little weasle!) and are quite experienced and capable of comprehending whatever little excuse you come up with.

Damn! The Penthouse gang has finally seen through my favorite "sobriety requirement" shtick! Have to get the Dungeon Legal Staff to work cooking up some more excuses ...

(Rabbi! You're LOSING it! All that time in therapy in Anthrax / Spandex / Whatever has blunted the keen edge of your usually perceptive insight into the workings of the magnificient organization that the 10-Ring Facility has become. It is NO LONGER the 45-vs-10mm rivalry that drives this marvelous establishment! It is now the SYNERGY, the SYMBIOSIS, the whatever the latest buzzword for mutually beneficial cooperation, that now drives this world-class outfit! The two sides RELISH the little ideosyncracies that both demonstrate during the administration of our mega-resort. What does this mean for right now? No doubletalk for why there were only 10 kinds of beer at the blowout instead of the usual 12. Just give the reasons why the error was made! The Penthouse types who are capable of understanding the sequence of events may even get a kick out of it!) ...

Hmmmm. You're right. I was more concerned about keeping the legal department working than I should have been. All right, 10-Ringers, here is what happened:

As some 10-Ringers may remember, the Beer Acquisition Procedure was amended at the November 30 Penthouse Board Meeting. While responsibility for CHOOSING the beer selection remained with the Penthouse types, the actual ACQUISITION of the selected menu became a DUNGEON administrative duty. Everyone recognized the difficulty of finding a sober Penthouse rep to sign the purchase orders.

This system worked beautifully for several months. Then, the previously noted problem occured. Here is why.

The Dungeon Crew staffer was on his way to fulfill the Beer Requisition when he encountered 5 Penthouse residents in the atrium. Why is that a big deal? ALL FIVE WERE SOBER! Not only sober, but engaged in a marvelously lucid discussion about Immanuel Kant's philosophical distinction between the ideal and corporeal levels of existence.

Our staffer was totally wigged out by this improbable encounter. When he arrived at the beer staging area, he made a mistake. He chose the "SUPPLEMENTARY Plenipotentiary Tribunal" level-of-event classification for that weekend's events, which, as most 10-Ringers may recall, rates only 10 varieties of beer at the blowouts, instead of the higher rated "SPECIAL Plenipotentiary Tribunal" entry, the PROPER choice for that weekend, which carries the more desirable 12 beer variety ranking.

Such was the SOURCE of the original error. It was compounded by two additional oversights. 1) A Dungeon staffer who should have verified the original rating choice was enjoying the intimate attentions of one of the lagoon hostesses, and 2) another Dungeon staffer who should have rechecked everything was actually at the Range trying out a Glock 20 and a case of original full-power fist-of-God NORMA 10mm loads. His reaction: "10mm ROCKS!" He was so into it, he refused to stop shooting until the entire case was gone! He therefore returned too late to find the mis-classification.

Such is the string of events that led to the beer selection shortage at the weekend blowout. Those of us in the Dungeon who are responsible place ourselves at your mercy for disposition of this case.

Tazz10m
04-23-2003, 00:02
Talk about calling the powder black and then jumping out into the pan and getting sparked into a fire. Somebody give Samurai the Breath-a-lie-zer test! "Sober"? I think not. Review the Dungeon Living Arrangement (read "reasons you're still alive and allowed to live in our 5 Star dungeon") posted on your cell wall and i think you find very early on that there is to be 10 varieties of the best brews from each the 10 best breweries from each of the 4 compass points in the world for a total of 400 different brews!

Yer slack'n dude!

Fix it... or surely the chains of Mongo's favorite dungeon toilet will await you.

Your penalty to be paid is for you to go out and buy a 10mm and put 10 boxes of full power 10mm ammo through it every day for each day of 10 days. You have 10 days to pay this penalty, so you better get on it.

10 or 12 different beers... ;Q

Q-Ball
04-25-2003, 22:40
znaaazz
Remember folks, you heard it here first.

I would like to announce the birth of my twin baby girls here on the 10 Ring, in the Venerable 8:40 PM thread first.
They are a little over 5 weeks early but are doing well and I expect them both home with Mom and myself by the end of next week.
Erin Elizabeth is 3lb 12 oz
Lindsey Nichole is 4 lb 2 oz
I am already starting the savings account for their first 10mms, followed closely by their first AR-15s Luckily Cavalry Arms makes ARs in pink!!!!!
As I already have a son who just turned 15 months old I am going to be making an appointment with Dr. Vasectomy real soon
Wish me luck, 3 in diapers is gonna be lots and lots of fun.

Oh by the way, yes,,, I am really serious...

Regards
Q

VN350X10
04-26-2003, 19:09
Q-Ball....
Magnun congratulations are in order here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes & good health to all!

Since you will soon be learning the true meaning of poverty, perhaps a do-it-yourself vasectomy kit should be forwarded to you. Since you already are the proud owner of a 10MM, 2(two) rounds of Federal Hydra-Shok should be sent to you ASAP. At least this will keep the cost to a managable level.
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a high capacity diaper magazine avaliable, so you will soon be learning how to make fast,tactical un-loads, in all kinds of strange positions & locations.

Best, with love,

uncle albert

p.s. I'm past this stage, my youngest is almost 26.......
u.a.;a

Q-Ball
04-26-2003, 21:21
Diaper changing doesn't get any worse than my son, because of him I have mastered the hand to hand diaper change. He is a great kid, good natured, everything you could want, but he hates to have his diaper changed. After 15 months of him I am pretty sure I could put 8 or 10 hostile ninjas in diapers. ;Q

Q

Tazz10m
04-30-2003, 22:19
;+ CONGRATULATIONS Q!!! ;+

;Y Time for another party!!! ;Y

.45Ranger
05-14-2003, 20:15
;+ CONGRATULATIONS Q!!! ;+

;Y Time for another party!!! ;Y

While I certainly agree congrats are in order for the venerable Q-Ball ( who should be and probably is an example to us all)and that it is a cause for celebration, is it actually possible to have a party that won't just be overwhelmed by the other patry (parties?) already in progress? (some of which have been so since before the penthouse was complete I'd be willing to wager, if the payoff wasn't so meager)

Also it would probably be extremely difficult to have said celebration without the guest of honor ( who I assume is very busy changing diapers for two (or 3 depending on how much Mrs. Q-Ball is being pampered)

However I think it can be done so I would like to make a couple of suggestions.

1. For this to be a truly memorable blowout I wonder if the beer is going to be enough. The requisition should include as much premium (what else?) whiskey, scotch, bourbon, vodka, gin, rum (both dark AND light) ad infinitum, You get the point. All this in addition to the beer and Sammy's recommendations on wine. (if of course I have been redundant well what can I say, I've been spending time working and of course have been killing brain cells in the process (not to worry though Kenya AA and Kona Gold coffee bean shipment for God's Blessing (Irish coffee for the...ahem..uninitiated) will revive the aforementioned braincells.

Sorry.

2. Caretakers for the kids. (If all planning was left to me I would be beggin' the Tigress for input and then follow her recommendations to the letter)

3. Personal caretakers for the guests of honor to insure that no need or request goes unfulfilled. I would even take this job myself but for the fact that I would be setting myself up to fail which would detract from teir enjoyment of the event.

4. Hmmmm......... I'm sure I haven't thought of something but I'll post again with other thoughts. 'Till then.

;Y

Q-Ball
05-14-2003, 21:47
Thanks all, I have only one request for the party, Bacardi 151, and LOTS of it. That and if anyone knows a good urologist that would be helpful too. I ned an appointmant with Dr. Vasectomy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

.45Ranger
05-15-2003, 20:01
Q-Ball most honorable drinking sir that finest of Puerto Rican beverages is exactly what I was thinking of when I mentioned rum. I am pleased that your taste is as refined as I had assumed. Please rest I assured that I will make every effort ( and then some ) to ensure that you have more than you could possibly consume available at such a bash. And after the party .......a party end? Does this concept even exist at the lagoon? I would seriously doubt it....I will personally see to it that whatever remains is kept safe should you require more whether in or out of the lagoon.

As to the Urologist you requested no worries. As a member of the penthouse crew I believe you have full access to the 10 Ring Medical Facilities which is staffed by (of course) the most knowledgeable and skilled members of the medical community in existence. Also the facilities themselves are the most modern in existence ( again of course).

;Y

VN350X10
05-16-2003, 18:22
Q Ball,
How soon do we get to see pictures of the new shooters?

Also, given the relative size, are they refered to as .10 ringers??

Hope all are well & happy!

uncle albert

samurairabbi
05-24-2003, 18:06
Permit me to take a break from the weekend blowout honoring Q-Ball and the reinforcements to his family. You 10-Ringers can keep on with your partying; this is just a boring bland administrative post of interest only to the Dungeon types that keep the place running.

Yo, 45Ranger! I sense some mental confusion on your part concerning the issue of a 10-Ring party "ending". Permit me to enlighten you on the important details of this issue.

10-Ring parties DO end, contrary to the muddled 10-Ring thinking that believes the partying in this fine facility is endless. We Dungeon types have things set up so they can plausibly BELIEVE the partying is endless! We developed a marvelous ... (Yo, Rabbi! You did not ask the 10-Ring's pardon for that redundancy!) ... WHAT redundancy? ... (That "muddled 10-Ring thinking" one) ... Oh! Right! Pardon my redundancy. I guess working infield traffic at the speedway this month has blunted my perceptiveness.

Anyway, 45Ranger, here is how we work it. Every 10-Ring party is proceeded by a PRE-party, and followed by a POST-party. This is a system we used in my college days. The skilled Dungeon administration is able to blend the sequence of pre-party, party, and post-party SO SEAMLESSLY that the inebriated 10-Ringers present at the weekend blowouts simply do not notice the transitions! This way, THEY are happy, and the famous 10-Ring facility rep for non-stop action is maintained. We can keep up our embezz ... (Rabbi, you did it again! "... inebriated 10-Ringers ..."! APOLOGIZE for the damn redundancy! Sure we steal them blind, but that does NOT absolve up of our duty to treat the Penthouse types graciously and maintain protocol in our dealings with them!) ... You're right AGAIN. Pardon my redundancy.

Hope this "endless party" explanation makes sense, Ranger. When the race is over, I will publish my reply to Tazz about the beer selection issue. I am holding off on THAT post until I have a really devastating plausibility/doubletalk combination ready to roll.

MakeMineA10mm
05-24-2003, 23:12
Originally posted by .45Ranger
As to the Urologist you requested no worries. As a member of the penthouse crew I believe you have full access to the 10 Ring Medical Facilities which is staffed by (of course) the most knowledgeable and skilled members of the medical community in existence. Also the facilities themselves are the most modern in existence (again of course).

;Y

Yeah, Mongo in a backroom with a pair of Samurai's rusty side-cutters!;P

Better get plenty loaded up on that 151 before you step into Mongo's Never-Never Land! ;L

(Mongo --> ;p)

Tazz10m
05-25-2003, 00:16
Perp pet chew all party... YEAH!!! ;=

It's the American way! ;f

samurairabbi
06-02-2003, 02:23
Perp pet chew all party... YEAH!!! ;=
Note to 45Ranger:

Just a followup to my previous memo. As you can see, the "non-stop" appearance of the 10-Ring Facility partying has been maintained SO SUCCESSFULLY that even the supreme number-one Grand Poobah HIMSELF believes it to be true! A triumph of marketing.

The Dungeon work in this area is, however, not yet complete. The transition between the POST-party to the PREVIOUS party, and the PRE-party to the NEXT party, is not yet as graceful and seamless as we party afficianados would ideally expect. The Dungeon Crew is dilligently working on a solution to this "condition".

Tazz10m
06-02-2003, 10:01
Note to 45Ranger:

Just a followup to my previous memo. As you can see, the "non-stop" appearance of the 10-Ring Facility partying has been maintained SO SUCCESSFULLY that even the supreme number-one Grand Poobah HIMSELF believes it to be true! A triumph of marketing.

The Dungeon work in this area is, however, not yet complete. The transition between the POST-party to the PREVIOUS party, and the PRE-party to the NEXT party, is not yet as graceful and seamless as we party afficianados would ideally expect. The Dungeon Crew is dilligently working on a solution to this "condition".

That's because the Supreme Number-One Grand Poobah HIMSELF parties in perpetuity. Even if the whole world stops partying, he will continue to party alone if need be. The problem the Dungeoneers have is that they don't understand this way of life as they just don't know how to have real fun. They have no real sense of Life. If they did, each would go out and get a 10! ;+

samurairabbi
06-03-2003, 03:48
Even if the whole world stops partying, he will continue to party alone if need be.
Ahhhh, grasshopper! What is the sound of one 10-Ringer partying?!

Tazz10m
06-03-2003, 09:50
Ahhhh, grasshopper! What is the sound of one 10-Ringer partying?!

Ahhhh, young flea baby, often the sound can be mistaken for a full blown 10-Ring Shin-Dig! :cool:

When you are able to accept this sushi from my chop-sticks, without dropping it, partayke of it, and pass it on, then you will be ready to stay. ;K

Tiger Girl, please pass the sushi. :cool:

samurairabbi
06-03-2003, 11:04
Ahhhh, young flea baby, often the sound can be mistaken for a full blown 10-Ring Shin-Dig!
If a 10-Ringer stands alone in the woods, with NO Dungeon Crew for logistics support, then is he still inebriated?

VN350X10
06-03-2003, 16:11
If he's standing ALONE, probably not

However, if he's leaning at 10 degrees or more, he's about normal (for a 10-Ringer)& therefore inibreiatedededed......

(age old question..Does a bear drink in the woods? Does a bear drink beer in the woods?) beechwood? Tiger Woods?;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;g

Tazz10m
06-04-2003, 09:12
If a 10-Ringer stands alone in the woods, with NO Dungeon Crew for logistics support, then is he still inebriated?

A 10-Ringer is never alone in the woods, aye, with friendly 10, and that 10 alone is a friendly high and inebriation plenty.

samurairabbi
06-04-2003, 22:12
A 10-Ringer is never alone in the woods, aye, with friendly 10, and that 10 alone is a friendly high and inebriation plenty.
Damn, Tazz! The Dungeon Propaganda crowd is sitting here truly amazed at the subtly nuanced vaguely coherent rant you put together in that post! We did not begin to believe you could produce such a polished kumbaya-singing psycho-babble spouting plausibly-incoherent edition like that. If you ever want to moonlight to pick up a few extra bucks, keep our Progaganda Brigade in mind! We could use a little Penthouse representation on board.

VN350X10
06-06-2003, 21:40
Honorable S.Rabbi....
Not to fear, we have it on good authority that Tazz didn't author the prose in question. We have reason to belive that he mugged a borg for such a coherant rant.

uncle albert

Tazz10m
06-06-2003, 23:36
Be amazed... be very, very amazed... (that way i'll get paid more money if i ever get paid for this kind of psycho-babel...)

Koom bye yah, baby, koom bye yah.

As for the Borg, the Borg aint.

samurairabbi
06-06-2003, 23:42
... we have it on good authority that Tazz didn't author the prose in question ...
Awwwright! We have hit the big time: a PLAGARISM SCANDAL! Move over, NY Times! Out of the way, Doris Kearns Goodwin! The VARSITY has come onto the field!

Tazz! Bubbeleh! Take my advice: if this charge is NOT true, SAY IT IS! We can ROCK with this one! The Dungeon Propaganda, Publicity, and Historical Research Departments started salivating like mad dogs when they saw this! No more drab, dignified, subdued scholarly articles in quiet, boring publications. We can be in the scandal sheets where the BIG bucks are!

Do not concern yourself about the down-side of this. The Dungeon will PAY YOUR FINES! A Dungeon volunteer will SERVE YOUR JAIL TIME! It will be worth it! I can see you on Leno, on Letterman, on Entertainment Tonight! Martha Stewart will be passe' once her trial gets bogged down in boring stock trading timelines. You can RULE the talk show circuits!

Leave it to us, Bubbeleh! When we are done, you will be an AMERICAN LITERARY ICON! Sure, most of the time you can't write worth squat! Fortunately, this is no barrier to achieving publishing stardom!

VN350X10
06-09-2003, 15:20
...and next he tries to put the Borg in the same class as Santa & the Easter Bunny....What next!!!!!!

If we do this right Rabbi, I'll bet he can get his OWN talk show! Look out Springer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u.a.

samurairabbi
06-09-2003, 18:15

If we do this right Rabbi, I'll bet he can get his OWN talk show! Look out Springer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, VN350, I advise keeping him a GUEST on the talk show circuit, rather than a host. If we make him a host with an everyday gig, we run a substantial burn-out risk. As a guest, with the shows COMPETING for him, he would be in demand for years to come.

Also, the grind of an everyday show does not match the temprement of the gung-ho flat trajectory hyper-speed immediate gratification mentality inherent in the 10mm way of life. The 45acp types would be well suited to this long slow grind, but none of us could possibly fulfill the role of flash-in-the-pan hyper-active literary plagarism scandal-monger. Hey, the Penthouse types can do it, we can't!

VN350X10
06-10-2003, 15:47
But Sammi, WE don't care if HE burns out, as long as we can apply the profits to 10-Ring party supplies, leaving enough in reserve to up the embezzelment percentage. I've come to the conclusion that the three most beautiful words in the english language are ""I've GOT MINE""

u.a.

samurairabbi
06-14-2003, 22:41
But Sammi, WE don't care if HE burns out, as long as we can apply the profits to 10-Ring party supplies, leaving enough in reserve to up the embezzelment percentage.
Interestinnnnngggg! Do I detect a schism in the upper reaches of the Penthouse? Such a demonstration of apathy toward the fate of the supreme number one 10-Ring Poobah! One cannot help but think that this might be the beginning of ... dare I say it? ... (dare! dare!) ... okay ... MUTINY!

The Dungeon Crew will, of course, stand ever vigilant to protect the 10-Ring Facility from any ill effect of such action. We, of course, cannot take sides in such Penthouse events; we lowly servile pond-scum Dungeon denizens are, quite properly, excluded from interference in exalted Penthouse pontifications and conspiracies. The Joint Penthouse / Dungeon Jurisdictional Protocols DO, however, allow the Dungeon staff to act when the dysfunctional 10-Ring mentalities (pardon my redundancy) attempt an action that may degrade the 10-Ring Facility operation. We shall therefore take the following action:

We shall assist BOTH sides in the upcoming Penthouse mutiny! That's right! BOTH the mutineers AND the authority figures will be able to draw on extensive Dungeon experience in such actions! This will assure the same high level of activity shown during the Dungeon Insurrection. Hey, face it: the Penthouse types are simply not up to speed on the subtle yet important administrative detail that defines a TRULY classy shindig!

Furthermore, rather than increasing our embezzlement rate, as was suggested in the insurrectionist message quoted above, we will maintain the CURRENT 39% rate throughout the duration of this rebellion. To increase the rate might jeopardize the long-term financial health of the 10-Ring Facility. We Dungeon types may enjor ripping off you 10-Ringers, but we ARE in this act for the long haul!

Try not to spill too much beer during the in-fighting; cleaning beer off the floor is a pain!

Tazz10m
06-14-2003, 23:31
Ok, Vn, we got your number...

Maybe you'd like to take a vacation?

Send out "The Team".

(Yes, 3T, The Ten Team, The Team of Ten... have i told ya'll how they love to hunt?)

Ok, ok, ok... back to business...

Real biznesss...

I've been sit'n here watching and considering all this so much blah, blah, blah...

...and what i want to know is: How much?

Quanto denaro?

QUID PRO QUO BABY?!!

Come (sp) closer girls.

I can do talk shows.

Talk shows can be fun.

Talk shows can be cool...

First, i want girls...

Lots of girls...

Girls with...

Just do it.

Start with daily, (call Fox), then weekly, then celebrity hosting, etc.

In between there are movies... and more celebrity appearances...

Vin, step aside... watch how it's really done...

Nick, baby, you rock, we can hang...

Samurai... REMEMBER WHO YOU WORK FOR...

Girls, yeah... right there... ahhhh... very good...

Ahhh, look at the time... hey... call me... we'll do lunch...

(Maybe you wouldn't... but Hollywood!)

Ok, Mr. DiMill... i'm ready for my close-up.

;f

Oh, one more tiny little detail...

Burn out? Burn out???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

G29
06-14-2003, 23:35
Might I suggest a sponsor?

Tazz10m
06-15-2003, 01:07
Originally posted by G29

Ok...

samurairabbi
06-15-2003, 11:05
Originally posted by G29
G29,

The Dungeon Crew devoted considerable study to your sponsorship proposal. At first, we were puzzled about the actual identity of the proposed sponsor; it was not until quite late in our intensive scrutiny that we noticed the bottle, and the logo at the bottom of the picture. It is possible that we were TOO distracted by our extended contemplation of the tensile strength limits of ring-shaped polymer connectors. When we regain our mobility, we will conduct the necessary admin work.

Tazz10m
06-16-2003, 00:07
Samurai... you-are-slow...

G29, i like the way you think!

You're showing a fantastic apptitude for what is going on around here...

Got any more great ideas?

I think G29 deserves a promotion...

Hmmmmmm... let's see....

What do you really like to do?

VN350X10
06-16-2003, 18:08
A Mutiny????? MOI???

Nay; A REVOLUTION, for I am one of the most REVOLTING people (pardon the term) thou shalt ever meet!

C'mon guys, lighten up....I'm just looking to pick up a few extra bucks, thats all.....

But by all means, send the team. I haven't put on a party to shake up the neighborhood since my youngest graduated from high school.

respectfully yours,
uncle albert

(I'll wager the first keg that I'm a better chef than MONGO, using a Weber Kettle)

u.a.

Tazz10m
06-17-2003, 20:20
A Mutiny????? MOI???

Nay; A REVOLUTION, for I am one of the most REVOLTING people (pardon the term) thou shalt ever meet!

C'mon guys, lighten up....I'm just looking to pick up a few extra bucks, thats all.....

But by all means, send the team. I haven't put on a party to shake up the neighborhood since my youngest graduated from high school.

respectfully yours,
uncle albert

(I'll wager the first keg that I'm a better chef than MONGO, using a Weber Kettle)

u.a.

My gosh, VN, first you tell us to lighten up, then you tell us to send in "The Team"... and THEN... you insult MONGO???

Wait... what's that i hear? Is that a bull in a china shop... or is that MONGO i hear coming???!!!

samurairabbi
06-17-2003, 21:05
My gosh, VN, first you tell us to lighten up, then you tell us to send in "The Team"... and THEN... you insult MONGO???

Wait... what's that i hear? Is that a bull in a china shop... or is that MONGO i hear coming???!!!
Me not Rabbi. Me Mongo. Rabbi still distracted with study of G29 proposal for sponsor. Me covering keyboard for Rabbi until him recover sense of direction.

Mongo wish to reassure 10-Ringers: Mongo no tear up 10-Ring facility because of VN350 comments. Rabbi teach Mongo, no take psychotic 10-Ringer (pardon Mongo redundancy) rant too seriously. Besides, Mongo know VN350 very proficient with Weber grill. However, Mongo know it very hard to produce memorable banquet for 800 people using single Weber grill. Ability to produce exemplary quisine for LARGE group is true test of culinary skill.

VN350X10
06-19-2003, 23:17
VEDDY, VEDDY BEEG WEBER !!!!!!!!

G29
06-20-2003, 12:43
Mongo is such a sweetie....
He sends me hand picked flowers (slightly crushed).
;*

samurairabbi
06-21-2003, 02:44
VEDDY, VEDDY BEEG WEBER !!!!!!!!
VEDDY, VEDDY BEEG CROCK O'BALONY !!!!!!!!

VN350X10
06-21-2003, 13:54
NO NO NO NO NO.....not Crock, WEBER !!!!!!!!!!

we ain't EVEN gonna go into what goes into balony.

Tazz10m
06-21-2003, 20:41
Watch out folks... it could get violent here...

;V ;Y ;V

samurairabbi
06-21-2003, 21:56
Watch out folks... it could get violent here...
Perhaps ... but then, it might be a delightful change of pace from the standard issue 10-Ring Facility weekend debauchery!

Tazz10m
06-22-2003, 12:15
Hey, wait a minute...

Back to "The Show"... and

Quid Pro Quo?!

G29
06-22-2003, 14:17
Me not G29. Me Mongo. G29 not stop machine when Mongo deliver flowers.

Mongo see G29 score #10 in FHM magazine.
Mongo not understand.

Mongo go. G29 coming back.

G29
06-22-2003, 14:20
This is G33. Pay no attention to poor Mongo. ;g It is a secret until July.
Pretty cool when she leaves the computer on...;f

samurairabbi
06-22-2003, 16:03
... and

Quid Pro Quo?!
Damn! Tazz can still SPELL quid pro quo 36 hours into a 10-Ring weekend blowout! The Dungeon Crew is IMPRESSED! Didn't think ya' had it in you, Tazz.

Tazz10m
06-22-2003, 16:42
Scuze me...

Quid Pro Quo... Baby.

VN350X10
06-22-2003, 22:02
Great...incantations in Latin,ala Telly Savalas. What next, Mongo reciting Shakespere? (sp) it is late here....
Up too long playing w/night vision optics!

Tazz10m
06-23-2003, 00:59
Great...incantations in Latin,ala Telly Savalas. What next, Mongo reciting Shakespere? (sp) it is late here....
Up too long playing w/night vision optics!

Naw... more like latin, ala Elvis mixed with Austin Powers with some HOT blonde sitting on my lap.

VN350X10
06-23-2003, 20:23
A Grip comes in blonde now ???????????

my G34 w/A-Grip is refered to by other members of the local group as the Velvet Elvis! Needs a gold lame' insert thou!

Tazz10m
07-01-2003, 01:12
A Grip comes in blonde now ???????????

my G34 w/A-Grip is refered to by other members of the local group as the Velvet Elvis! Needs a gold lame' insert thou!

Of course AGrip comes in blonde! Hey... blonde peach fuzz! ;a

joey'sGlock23
07-02-2003, 00:15
she lives on love street, lingers long on love street.....

samurairabbi
07-12-2003, 22:29
... embezzlement check! ...

Tazz10m
07-30-2003, 09:51
I've got your check....... ;i

Let the 10 Ring Annual Bikini Contest begin!

samurairabbi
07-30-2003, 14:06
I've got your check....... ;i

Let the 10 Ring Annual Bikini Contest begin!
Actually, Tazz, just go ahead and deposit that check in one of the TEN-RINGS's island accounts, instead of signing it over to the Dungeon. The Dung Cru's embezzlement take has been so immense during this long 3-week Penthouse party blowout that we don't feel right in taking any more. Besides, accepting that check would mean we would have to redo the July financials, which we do not want to have to do at this particular time; hey, we want to attend the Annual bikini contest, too!

G33
07-31-2003, 08:42
She is out of town...

;) I retro-hacked...heh heh :cool:

G29 has been here...;f

G33
07-31-2003, 08:47
G33 is busted!!
I hacked the system...;e

G29 was here.;f ;h

tyrantblade
08-02-2003, 23:35
and to think it all started at 8:40 pm hhmmmm,well nice pics hey wait a minute they arent packing no beer what gives hotties and beer mmmmmmmmmmm hotties and beer aarrrghhghgh;Y ;Y ;Y

VN350X10
08-03-2003, 12:46
If nobody wants the embezzlement check, sign it over too me, as I'm over the ammo budget (as usual!) & it will also give me the necessary funds to cover transportation costs to get to the bikini contest to fulfill my obligation to act as a judge for the duration of the festivities. To ensure fairness to all, Mongo will accompany me to act as official chaperone/bouncer & safeguard the scores. This negates the need of hiring the accounting firm of Price-Watergate, as was done for last years bikini contest.

Also request additional funds to help promote the next "Lagoon Blowout" to either TNN or ESPN 1&2. The resultant sale of advertising time will more than offset the inital outlay.

respectfully submitted,

uncle albert;b ;c ;b

samurairabbi
08-03-2003, 22:04
INPORTANT 10-RING ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Publication of the July financials will be delayed. The Dung Cru has been distracted by the consideration and adjudication of G33's submission of the dual entry into the bikini contest. Publication will take place when the Dung Cru is again able to correctly identify which way is up.

We Dungeon types wish to reassure the Penthouse types that the 10-Ring Facility will suffer NO HARM WHATSOEVER from this delay. We simply tossed a few stacks of embezzled fifties back into the cash flow kitty to cover the damage caused by our ... uhmmm ... "distraction".

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Tazz10m
08-03-2003, 22:31
The direction of up is where the decimal point moves further to the right following whatever numbers following the dollar sign when there is no minus sign involved.

Don't worry VN, everybody wants the embezzelment check. VN, you are the only one in the history of The Ring to ever be not willing to PAY to be a Bikini Contest judge! What's up with that? Such an honor too! We better not catch you drinking white zinfindel! That's the fastest way to get demoted from judgeship and tossed into the castle moat! Remember... Wally Gator lives in there.........and even the Crocodile Hunter AND Crocodile Dundee are scared of that bad boy! OK VN, what's up? Did the wifie trip the plastic fantastic again? You KNOW you have to lock up those credit & debit cards!

VN350X10
08-03-2003, 23:01
Oh, c'mon now, re-read my last post. I'm NOT looking for payment to be a judge, just a little to defray the travel expenses! Besides, I offered a plan to more than recover my stipend.
Anyone who is willing to pay to be a judge falls into the class of being "semi-pro", like the ballplayers who spend their own money to get to a game & play. This is the sign of an amature!

I,however, consider myself to be PROFESSIONAL & therefore deserve some payment!

By all means, ANYTHING associated with the 10-Ring DESERVES professional participation

uncle albert;b ;a ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;g

VN350X10
08-03-2003, 23:06
White Zinfandel ??????????

sounds like something a democrap would drink. did I spell that right, or should it be spelled democommie ?

possibly good for killing weeds in the Dung Cru's moat ?

If it ain't brewed accoarding to the German purity law of 1516, it ain't fit to drink ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

samurairabbi
08-04-2003, 18:14
Actually, Tazz, the fix is in with Wally Gator down in the moat. Mongo likes to train with Wally to prepare for the Gator Wrestlin' Olympics; all the other Gators fade to terminal wimpdom compared to Wally. Turns out, Mongo has used the intermissions in the training sessions to teach Wally the hierarchy in Glock and caliber standings. Wally would never harm a 10mm or 45 shooter! So, when an inebriated 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy) falls into the moat during a 10-Ring blowout, Wally would gently push him back to the castle. Of course, if a 9 or 40 shooter falls in the moat ... ... ... dinner is served!

G29
08-05-2003, 09:33
Wally is a good kid...;)

He does not require swim suits in the moat.

samurairabbi
08-05-2003, 09:47
Originally posted by G33
;) I retro-hacked...heh heh :cool:

G29 has been here...;f
G29, the Dungeon photo crew has asked me to relay an aesthetic request/suggestion about the 1st (g2new.jpg) photo. You cropped it too close to the jaw line; this creates a visual imbalance in the composition. Please redo it to show the full neck and shoulder line. The photo crew TRULY dislikes the idea of unbalanced photo composition on the sacred 8:40PM thread.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

G29
08-05-2003, 21:34
Dearest Rabitty,
As you wish.
Your G29.

Back to discipline for G33.;N

samurairabbi
08-05-2003, 22:07
Originally posted by G29
Dearest Rabitty,
As you wish.
Your G29.

Back to discipline for G33.;N Thanks, G29; looking forward to seeing G33's corrupted handiwork replaced by a properly composed photo.

Yo, G33! Looks like you in deep doo-doo, man! My guess is that you are about to do some serious dungeon time. Hey, no biggie! The Dungeon Crew is preparing our most luxurious suite for your arrival ... (Rabbi! The Penthouse crowd is also reading this post!) ... Oh Yeah! Right! ... Make that: preparing our rankest, dankest, most digusting dungeon to receive your miserably unworthy tush to atone for your serious crimes! Mongo is preparing the kitchen to prepare your favorite meals ... (Rabbi, c'mon!) ... whoops! ... to feed you nothing but thin cold gruel! Your ONLY ray of hope during this vacation ... (Rabbi! Dammit!) ... okay ... INCARCERATION will be your furloughs out to shoot at the 10-Ring Range. The Dungeon Crew will take enough pity on you to provide your favorite firearm and unlimited ammo, so you have some means of retaining a marginal hold on your sanity!

G29, a moment of your time, please. While G33 is occupied by this regime, permit me to offer ... private dining room ... discreet staff ... fine quisine ... exemplary wines ... think it over ... pretty please?

Tazz10m
08-05-2003, 22:36
Forget all that stuff for now...

Right now, all i really care about is seeing G29 in a BIKINI! ;f

And if that means i have to be "diciplined" by her... well, FINE! I'll do it for the Club!

;f

CORBON
08-09-2003, 08:39
It's raining here.

samurairabbi
08-09-2003, 18:58
Originally posted by CORBON
It's raining here.
You are obviously experiencing another hurricane. I suggest you retire to the 10-Ring Resort Facility for the rest of the weekend, get in some major partying, and let the 9 and 40 scum worry about the weather. The Dung Cru will cover the tab on your celebration expenses.

VN350X10
08-10-2003, 12:41
He should quit wimpering....it ALWAYS rains in Fla.

Florida...Land of the Newly Wed & the Nearly Dead....

G33
08-10-2003, 22:58
Wet is Okay!

samurairabbi
08-11-2003, 00:00
Originally posted by G33
Wet is Okay!
Okay! ... Don't expect the AUGUST financials to come out on time, either!

Tazz10m
08-11-2003, 00:04
;n

VN350X10
08-12-2003, 17:48
THAT wet is WAAAAAAY better than O.K.

samurairabbi
08-14-2003, 11:07
IMPORTANT 10-RING ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

This morning, the Dung Cru discovered it had posted a deposit to an INCORRECT Island account; this error stems from the distraction of considering and adjudicating the G29 photo entries in the bikini contest. The Dung Cru apologizes for this error, and will immediately correct it AND remove all traces of the original error.

The Dung Cru is esspecially grieved by this error, for it is an OPERATIONAL error, not just a REPORTING error like the delayed July financials. I mean, hey, most of the marginally literate 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) don't even LOOK AT the monthly financials! The Dung Cru will atone for this operational error by picking up the ENTIRE tab for this weekend's Lagoon Blowout.

Thank you for your patience and consideration.

G29
08-14-2003, 15:40
;J

VN350X10
08-16-2003, 07:39
Alwright....

Shrimp-Kabobs on the Weber !!!!!!!!

Mongo, we need more fire.......

;c

samurairabbi
08-16-2003, 10:13
Shrimp-Kabobs on the Weber !!!!!!!!
;c

I once heard the actor Michael Caine say in an interview: "When we actors talk about throwing another 'shrimp on the barby', we're talking about our agents!"

redskyzatknight
08-16-2003, 14:52
I see how this works, thanks G29/33...

samurairabbi
08-17-2003, 00:01
Originally posted by redskyzatknight
I see how this works, thanks G29/33...
Redskyz, it is a pleasure for me to welcome you to your first post in this magnificient thread. It is pleasant for the old-timers to occasionally peruse the list of 1 and 2 time posters to this thread. It is reassuring to us to know that so many of those in the outside world have been sucked into this insanity vortex.

One bit of advice: It is customary to give a little background info on the entrants in the bikini contest. This enables those of us judging the contest that we hold the entrants in greater esteem than simply eyeing them for their shapely contours, magnificient silhouettes, really prominent bre ... (Careful, Rabbi!) ... right! ... their esteemed contributions to the welfare of the community, their really great looking rear en ... (RABBI!!!) ... thanks! ... their value to civilization as something more than just a physical presence.

Such supplementary information also enables the lascivious 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) to delay the onset of the collective wrath of G29, Tamara, Sidearmor, and Patrolmom. Trust me, that is one collective crew you do not want to cross! Mongo shivers just thinking about it!

VN350X10
08-17-2003, 17:06
Redskyz,

Besides all of the fawning praise thrust upon you by the good Rabbi, I would at this time offer a small, almost insignificant, perhaps even miniscule technical request here....
NEXT TIME BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE CROPING JOB !!!!!!!!!!

thank you

uncle albert

redskyzatknight
08-17-2003, 19:47
I think I found a home... I've read over this thread since I got a couple wonderful replies from you folks, very witty, these are my contributions until I get the hang of things. ;) EDIT: I got in alot of trouble for this one and guess I was'nt thinking, sorry guys! Who woulda thunk a little (or not so little) pic on the internet would enrage the girl the way it did. "Look honey, I entered you in a bathing suit contest on my favorite gun site." ;f

samurairabbi
08-17-2003, 22:25
Tsk, tsk, Sarah. NO SEAT BELT!

G29
08-18-2003, 17:29
Dearest Rabbity,

Although I welcome the competition in the contest (nice to have some other folks here)...Mongo and I have noticed a residue on the accounting computer monitor. Something about "leering at pictures of almost naked ladies?" I think I have captured Mongo's thoughts on this... ;Q

Yours fondly,
G29

G29
08-18-2003, 17:36
Red,
Thanks for the photos.
Hope it does not cause a long term problem.
She should be proud to join us.
Best regards,
G29

P.S. Amusing that Rabbity would notice a seat belt!?;a

samurairabbi
08-18-2003, 21:02
Awww, G29, that's not fair! Mongo and I do NOT leer at pictures of almost-naked women!
We savor an appreciation of images of the virtually nude female form.

G33
08-18-2003, 23:46
;f

No Way Am I Getting In The Middle Of This!

Unless I am told to...

Castle Anthrax
First the spanking...

G29
08-19-2003, 00:26
Test?

Newest wet photo way too large for GT?
Was poster size.;f
Thinking........

Hard to compete against blondes...

VN350X10
08-19-2003, 17:58
When the lighting is adjusted down to the proper level, blonds lose the advantage.
Or adjusted up to the proper level for reading for that matter !

uncle albert

samurairabbi
08-19-2003, 18:59
Originally posted by redskyzatknight
I got in alot of trouble for this one and guess I was'nt thinking, sorry guys! Who woulda thunk a little (or not so little) pic on the internet would enrage the girl the way it did. "Look honey, I entered you in a bathing suit contest on my favorite gun site." ;f
Redskyz, we sympathize with your predicament, but you are going about your recovery ALL WRONG! You actually should be demonstrating what a scholarly, classy, dignified, distinguished outfit the 10-Ring actually is! ... (sargeant-at-arms, get those 10mm wackos from the penthouse OUT OF HERE until they stop rolling on the floor from laughter) ... okay, I'm back ... We Dungeon types can help you out, if you want. We can publish our IEE (Initial Entry Evaluation) of Sarah's picture. I think she will be impressed by the depth and gravity of our considered judgement, forgive you completely, and, in general, restore contentment to your life. You give the word, I will publish on this thread.

VN350X10
08-19-2003, 20:04
Technical point here Rabbi....Make SURE to delete the drool BEFORE posting the photo. We can only use the excuse that it's beer foam so many times

uncle albert

redskyzatknight
08-19-2003, 20:41
;f I would NEVER have posted it in GNG. I agree, us Ten Ringers are a special, dignified, tasteful, educated, witty group of folks. I got off the hook quite easily by explaining most internet "mutts" have no interest in the best place on the WWW. The $4,000,000 ring helped too!

G33
08-20-2003, 18:21
G29 here...:)

Just got back to the "home" condo.
Guys at the magazine resized the poster for me.

Cool using G33's computer; I can disavow any knowledge...etc.

P.S. Rabbity and Uncle sure have silver tongues...yes?;)

VN350X10
08-20-2003, 22:22
Pardon me, I'm droooooooooling like Homer Simpson looking at a Duff poster

must lay down

head is throbbing

brain hurts from sensory overload

room spinning

eyes watering

exquisite agony, like Thai food.......

samurairabbi
08-20-2003, 22:42
Originally posted by G33
Rabbity and Uncle sure have silver tongues...yes?;)
That "resized poster" has me tripping over my silvery tongue.

Adds a whole new dimension to the slang phrase "thumbing a ride"

G29
08-22-2003, 16:08
Hi!
Bit bored tonight...;N

Think I shall look in G's gun safe...heh heh...
Bad B.

P.S. I was "thumbing" the hammer???

samurairabbi
08-22-2003, 23:02
Originally posted by G29
Hi!
Bit bored tonight...
Permit me the temerity to suggest you attend the weekend blowout at the Lagoon. If, perchance, this is not to your taste for weekend entertainment, you might catch the subtly nuanced philosophical dissertation presentations in the main auditorium down here in the dungeon. If THAT does not match your mood, my offer of the private dining room, etc., is still open.

Q-Ball
08-23-2003, 19:51
KAAAAZOOOOOORRRRTTT
Q2 Ahhh so the space time continium is maleable!

Q1 Hey get off the keyboard, good now get lost dumbass, your not supposed to be here!

Q2 Why not?

Q1 Paradox! I know you watch Star Trek, haven't you been paying attention?

Q2 OH,,, CRAP!

Q1 Duhhh Yeah!

Q2 Later

KAAAAZEEEEEERRRTTTTT

Q1 Sheese, Newbies!

Tazz10m
08-23-2003, 20:27
Originally posted by Q-Ball
KAAAAZOOOOOORRRRTTT
Q2 Ahhh so the space time continium is maleable!

If the Club 10 Ring and the 8:40pm thread haven't proven that the space time continuum is maleable, i don't know what will.

samurairabbi
08-23-2003, 21:42
If the Club 10 Ring and the 8:40pm thread haven't proven that the space time continuum is maleable, i don't know what will.
Not to worry, paranoid 10-Ringers! (Pardon my redundancy.) One of the services provided by the Dungeon as part of our 39% cut of the take: we maintain the maleability of the space/time continuum! We haven't messed up YET! (with the POSSIBLE exception of that Memorial Day Blowout debauchery that took place on the south end of the Lagoon; all available witnesses just shake their heads and walk away when we try to determine what ACTUALLY happened.)

Tazz10m
08-23-2003, 23:46
Not to worry, paranoid 10-Ringers! (Pardon my redundancy.) One of the services provided by the Dungeon as part of our 39% cut of the take: we maintain the maleability of the space/time continuum! We haven't messed up YET! (with the POSSIBLE exception of that Memorial Day Blowout debauchery that took place on the south end of the Lagoon; all available witnesses just shake their heads and walk away when we try to determine what ACTUALLY happened.)

What actuallytook place during that time in the space/time continuum at the south end of the Lagoon ISmaleability!

When will you slow dawgs EVER understand?

;Q

...and now...LIVE... back to our BIKINI CONTEST...in progress!

;f

G33
08-24-2003, 12:55
Group photo of contest.
Set against the backdrop of the beautiful 10-Ring Lagoon.

samurairabbi
08-25-2003, 09:50
Originally posted by G33
Group photo of contest.
ALERT! ALERT! The contestant in the back row / far left position is NOT wearing a bikini!

The salacious 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) should be grateful to the ever vigilant Dungeon Crew for discovering this breach of contest protocol.

VN350X10
08-26-2003, 16:45
Rabbi,Rabbi,Rabbi......
Don't think of this as a breach of contest protocal......
Rather think of it as a "creative" interpertation of the rule book , relating to the SIZE of the bikini required.
Just as "being in shape" presents the fact that ROUND is a shape,
"ZERO" is a numerical size just as any other;(just a lot smaller)

respectfully,
uncle albert;c ;a ;c

samurairabbi
08-29-2003, 23:06
Rather think of it as a "creative" interpertation of the rule book ...
Careful, VN! Next thing you know, you'll be saying the 40 is a creative interpretation of the sacred 10mm!

Tazz10m
08-30-2003, 00:15
Careful, VN! Next thing you know, you'll be saying the 40 is a creative interpretation of the sacred 10mm!

...And so... the name of our very own and esteamed...
<center>
10 Ring
Got to Have a 10
Annual
Bikini Contest
;f
</center>

VN350X10
08-30-2003, 11:55
Au Contrair'e honerable Rabbi, the lowly (hack cough spit) .40 (gaggag cough) is a creative version of NOTHING.
It is lower than the belly of a worm, beneth the dignity of a snake,less,if you will,than zero.

Perhaps it could be looked upon as a bean-counter's or politician's version of a 10MM. perhaps it should have been named "PC 10"

uncle albert

samurairabbi
08-30-2003, 23:37
It is lower than the belly of a worm, beneth the dignity of a snake,less,if you will,than zero.
Hmmmm. Try this comparison for size: It is lower than whale excrement ... and that's on the bottom of the ocean!

Tazz10m
08-30-2003, 23:51
Hmmmm. Try this comparison for size: It is lower than whale excrement ... and that's on the bottom of the ocean!

How about... lower than dungeon scum... that's lower than that bottom of the ocean!

;i

samurairabbi
08-31-2003, 13:00
How about... lower than dungeon scum... that's lower than that bottom of the ocean!
If it rings your chimes, Tazz, go ahead and use it!

Permit me the temerity to point out that, long ago, when you first threw me in the Dungeon and thought I was tunneling to ESCAPE, I was ACTUALLY excavating the underground range that marked the beginning of the marvelous 10-Ring Resort Facility! So UNDERGROUND can be a really great place for the resourceful Dungeon Scum! (Message to be relayed from the protocol crew: "dungeon scum" should be capitalized.)

Tazz10m
08-31-2003, 22:44
If it rings your chimes, Tazz, go ahead and use it!

Permit me the temerity to point out that, long ago, when you first threw me in the Dungeon and thought I was tunneling to ESCAPE, I was ACTUALLY excavating the underground range that marked the beginning of the marvelous 10-Ring Resort Facility! So UNDERGROUND can be a really great place for the resourceful Dungeon Scum! (Message to be relayed from the protocol crew: "dungeon scum" should be capitalized.)

Ok, Gollum... whatever... ;Q

Don't you think it would be easier to just simply go out and buya 10mm and joinThe Ring, rather than digyour whole life for The Ring and neverreally behold and embrace the glorious powerof The Ring?

Got to have a Ten... Got to have a Ten... GOT TO HAVE A TEN!!!

samurairabbi
09-01-2003, 13:28
Got to have a Ten... Got to have a Ten... GOT TO HAVE A TEN!!!
Actually, Tazz, just think of the marvelous propoganda victory the 10-Ring would achieve if you GAVE me a 10mm (preferably a G20 with a 6" accessory barrel and some pre-ban mags). I mean, think of the discomfiture of the Big Dawgers if their Chief Propoganda Officer and Senior Doubletalk Artist "defected" to the "opposition"; worth the minor cost, don't you think?

A legal item intrudes here. Your "GOT TO HAVE A TEN" shtick intrudes on the copyrighted "GOTTAHAVATHIRTY" motto perfected by Five-0 in the early days of the Big Dawg organization. Fortunately, I think we can settle this infringement at minimal cost; the 10-Ring can throw an official "45ACP Guest Day" at the Range and Lagoon sometime in October. Hey, the 10-Ringers can turn this "intrusion" into an opportunity! Just have some G20s & G29s and a MOUNTAIN of 10mm ammo available for the 45 crowd to shoot during the extended intervals spent waiting for their .45 shots to reach the targets. MAJOR marketing opportunity here, if the myopic 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) can only reach out and grab it!

Tazz10m
09-03-2003, 10:48
Yeah, right, sure... Actually, we 10 Ringers could have "dug" a shooting range in the dungeon using nothing but our 10mm ammo "creatively fired"... but i'll attend to that reality later... Right now we have a little emergency... the world (yes, once again) needs saving.

Click on over here and help calm down the pandemonium.

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1873750

G33
09-03-2003, 15:55
Roger...Roger, Boss.^3

samurairabbi
09-03-2003, 17:51
... Right now we have a little emergency... the world (yes, once again) needs saving.
I trust that this "save the world" exercise will NOT inconvenience the 10-Ring Bikini Contest.

G29
09-03-2003, 19:46
Not a Chance!!;f ^5

samurairabbi
09-04-2003, 21:48
Originally posted by G29
Not a Chance!! ^5
The Dungeon Crowd wishes to express their pleasure in seeing your agreement that the 10-Ring Bikini Contest takes precedence over consideration of mundane subjects like the fate of the world. Hey, we know what makes life worth living!

The Contest Judging/Adjudication Team eagerly anticipates further photo exhibits from your portfolio as part of your contestant status in these upcoming proceedings/competition. Hey, we take our judging duty VERY seriously!

Tazz10m
09-04-2003, 23:32
Originally posted by G29
Not a Chance!!;f ^5

Well said G29! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Sammy... priorities are priorities... you will do well to learn that!

Oh, and G29, there will be plenty of dancing bananas doing the banana dance at the Bikini Contest... and there will be a special dance... just for you! ;f

^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5

samurairabbi
09-08-2003, 18:53
Sammy... priorities are priorities... you will do well to learn that!
... (sigh) ... Now an administratively challenged Penthouse type (pardon my redundancy) is lecturing the Dungeon Crew about PRIORITIES of all things! What Chutzpa! ... (Rabbi, forgive him; the ultra-velocity flat-trajectory immediate-gratification 10mm mentality is vulnerable to that kind of conduct) ... Yeah, you're right; I forgot about "caliber mentality condition overflow".

Still, we think he could at least for a moment remember all the effort we Dungeon .45 types have expended to ensure the success of the 10-Ring Resort Facility. We have long held the embezzlement rate to 39% because EXCEEDING that figure would harm the long-term profitability of the partying here. We also expended most of our Dungeon Insurrection time installing MAJOR improvements to the aesthetic and operational aspects of the physical features of his operation. To my knowledge, the Penthouse types have never given any thanks whatsoever to us during any of their (admittedly brief) moments of coherent sobriety. I guess there is simply not enough fairness in the world.

VN350X10
09-08-2003, 22:13
Esteemed Rabbi,
Remember, if the laws of nature & physics were fair, all calibers would be equal to the mighty 10MM.
They are not & cannot be, lest there be a gigantic rift in the time/space continoum. This would then end the contraversy of 9mm vs .45ACP as we know it.
This would then remove 75% of the necessary space filler in most gun rags, leaving nothing for filler material except the usual prattle of how "universal & adaptable" the .30-06 is.

Tazz10m
09-09-2003, 23:53
...To my knowledge, the Penthouse types have never given any thanks whatsoever to us during any of their (admittedly brief) moments of coherent sobriety. I guess there is simply not enough fairness in the world.

Yeah, that's why it's called "slave labor"...

Any questions?

;V

VN350X10
09-10-2003, 10:53
pssssst.....Tazz.....don't pick on the hired help

cheap help is harder to find than good help....

G33
09-11-2003, 09:29
Can we say "Frisky?";a

G29
09-11-2003, 15:06
G,
Wait 'til you get back!!
B
~1 ;N

VN350X10
09-11-2003, 21:37
Where do I sign up for sand removal duty ?;a ;c ;a

samurairabbi
09-12-2003, 13:51
Originally posted by G33
Can we say "Frisky?"
Originally posted by G29
G,
Wait 'til you get back!!
B
One cannot help but think that, shortly, the Dungeon and Penthouse mobs will be sitting around knocking back brews and talking about what a great guy G33 was! But, such are the exigencies of life.

Actually, a survey of the latest G29 contestant photo entry has prompted the Dungeon Crew to establish a new organization: the "Ad hoc Special Plenipotentiary Tribunal to eliminate Avatar photos from places where they block truly inspirational views of the finest this world has to offer!" Our defense of G33 in his hour of peril might be more vigorous if he had chosen to keep his damn Avatar in his signature block where it belongs!

VN350X10
09-12-2003, 21:07
Truely, a smaller (much!) avatar would, in fact, be desirable in this case.

samurairabbi
09-12-2003, 22:25
Hey, VN! We can use your considered judgement to help out on settling an opinion split down here in the Dungeon. Many down here believe the view-blocking Avatar issue should be promoted to SUMMARY Plenipotentiary Tribunal status, while many believe it is properly rated at the current SPECIAL status. We have for some time admired your double-talk talent, and ask your advice on this issue. How would you call this question?

Tazz10m
09-12-2003, 23:07

Yes... a MUCH (smaller) one......hmmmm... yes... much.............. smaller........ yes......

VN350X10
09-13-2003, 19:34
Definately moved to summary. This issue, in this application, is far, far,far too special, to be relegated into the special catagory.
Special will have to be reserved for such mundane items as finding a .45ACP or (perish the thought) a .40 short & weak brass in the dungeon !

VN

Tazz10m
09-14-2003, 00:18
Definately moved to summary. This issue, in this application, is far, far,far too special, to be relegated into the special catagory.
Special will have to be reserved for such mundane items as finding a .45ACP or (perish the thought) a .40 short & weak brass in the dungeon !

VN

Special is special. Special will have to stay special because special, is... well... special, so, finding .45 acp or whatever brass can't be "special".

"Short & weak, mundane tasks" or SWM tasks are just that.

Way Special Applications... ahhhh... now those are special!

G29
09-14-2003, 08:37
While you were discussing...I was acting.;N

P.S. Sorry about the sweat; it was hot work.;)

P.S.S. Subtle is not...
Well, nuainces are...
Oh, time for a shower.

samurairabbi
09-14-2003, 18:12
... so, finding .45 acp ... brass can't be "special"
Actually, Tazz, finding 45acp brass IS special! The enormous diameter (compared to the otherwise exalted 10mm) enables the Dungeon Crew to use once-fired 45 brass to fashion pipelines from the 10-Ring oil wells to the offshore tankers at ENORMOUS savings compared to using purpose-built (and therefore expensive) oil-field pipeline. Such advantages, even with the old slow 45acp, should not be overlooked.

G29
09-15-2003, 07:48
Special Summary Note:

G33 will be incapacitated for a period of time.
Found key to safe over-ride system.
Fun is around the corner.

:)

SCUBA with a G20?!

VN350X10
09-15-2003, 18:24
re:Shower....

I claim 1st in line for loofa duty......

1) like the Rabbi's idea for old .45 brass...recycling IS the proper thing to do with SCRAP.....

2)NOTE: proper use (& size) of avatar in G29's post !!!!!

samurairabbi
09-16-2003, 17:15
Originally posted by VN350X10 1) like the Rabbi's idea for old .45 brass...recycling IS the proper thing to do with SCRAP.....
Methinks I detect JEALOUSY in VN's repartee ... The plentiful supply of 45 brass at cheap prices for reloading must be the envy of the 10mm types!

A riddle:

Question: How was the Grand Canyon formed?

Answer: Someone dropped a thousand once-fired 10mm casings at a 10-Ring match.

VN350X10
09-16-2003, 18:31
ah yes good Rabbi, things in the free marketplace tend to cost in direct proportion to worth/desirability;a

samurairabbi
09-17-2003, 17:37
ah yes good Rabbi, things in the free marketplace tend to cost in direct proportion to worth/desirability;a
IMPORTANT 10-RING ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Listen up, you 10-Ring cretins! (As usual, please pardon my redundancy.) You need to be protected from what is about to occur!

Clearly, in a radical break from tradition, VN350 (an exception to the "normal" 10-Ring inhabitant) and I are about to engage in a truly scholarly and dignified discourse about economics and supply/demand logistics as they pertain to the 10mm way of life. This classy erudite material on this thread may drive a significant portion of the Penthouse crowd into (greater than usual) incoherence. We realize that the current focus of the 10-Ringers on partying, finding reasonably priced 10mm ammo, more partying, judging the Bikini contest, adjudicating G29's contest photo portfolio, even more partying, nostalgia/envy of G33 in his time of administrative punishment at the hands of G29 ... (Damn, he's one lucky bastard!) ... and the usual 10-Ring Resort debauchery MAY leave the 10-Ringers vulnerable to sensory awareness shock when confronted by sophisticated presentations of scholarly subjects such as this one

Therefore, I will present my thesis to VN350 in a manner that will protect the neurotic 10-Ring psyche. (Again, pardon my redundancy). When you 10-Ringers see line of asterisks in this post, please skip down to the NEXT line of asterisks; this will protect your psychotic mentalities from possible serious shock.

Okay. VN, your observation about the cost of 10mm brass rising in proportion to its worth/desirablity raises a subtle, yet important philosophical inconsistency in a Capitalist paradigm of rational thought. If 10mm brass IS so profitable, then it should be attracting additional suppliers into the 10mm arena, with the net effect of actually REDUCING the cost of such brass to the dedicated 10mm following. Yet such an event seems NOT to be occurring. What are your thoughts on this seeming inconsistency?

The mass of 10-Ringers may now resume contemplation of this thread. Try not to spill your beers on the keyboards.

VN350X10
09-17-2003, 22:09
Ah, dear Rabbi,
You misconstrue profitable for valuable. A $20.00 gold Double Eagle is very, very valuable, yet to resume production would, in fact, LOWER it's value. A vast portion of it's value comes not from the gold itself, but from it's rarity. Thus is the value of 10MM brass; like a Stradavarius, it's scarcity makes it all the more desirable.

As far as manufactuers are concerened, as soon as they have produced enough .45 brass to fulfill the needs of the still to be finalised oil pipeline to get oil from the rich region of Godknowswhereistan, proper attention can be given to decreasing the scarcity of 10MM brass.

u.a.;g ;c ;g

G29
09-19-2003, 08:41
Ooops, sorry...
We melted down all our old 10mm brass to pay for the new condos.
Had no idea that would tilt the market place.;Q

samurairabbi
09-19-2003, 16:47
Originally posted by G29
Ooops, sorry...
We melted down all our old 10mm brass ...
G29! I am shocked! You MELTED DOWN 10mm brass! This is horrible! This is a CRIME! You must be PUNISHED for this action!

Tell you what, we'll let you plea bargain it down. If you publish a couple more photos from your bikini portfolio on this thread, we'll call it even. Let us know your decision.

VN350X10
09-19-2003, 22:12
Thanks G29,
Now I'm gonna haffta keep the stuff in a vault between matches !!!
Just what I needed, armed guards for my ammo ! More expense, more overhead; I need an increase in my cut of the embezzled funds, retroactive from the time that G29 melted the brass...

This also means that the guards will need guards for THEIR 10MM ammo....leading to more guards, MORE expense.....

See what you started here.....

samurairabbi
09-19-2003, 22:25
Just what I needed, armed guards for my ammo ! More expense, more overhead ...

Ahhhh ... VN, if you were REALLY on the ball, you would already know the Dungeon crowd can save you that hassle. If you check your copy of the Joint Dungeon/Penthouse Organizational Responsibility Protocols, you would find that, at the June 31 meeting, an amendment passed which assigned security responsibility for 10-Ring member ammo to, of all people, the DUNGEON CREW! I know it sounds weird, but the 45-shooting Dungeon types are the ONLY people in the facility who can be trusted with this job. Why? We don't shoot 10mm! (Well, unless we are specifically invited.) This security service is provided as part of our standard 39% cut of the take.

Relax, man! You're covered.

VN350X10
09-19-2003, 22:37
Thank you Rabbi,
I obviously overlooked the fine print. Or the finer print. Was this someplace in the sub-section dealing with the proper temperature & procedures for the decanting of fruit and/or cereal based libations?
Or was it hidden in the references to proper timing of the dispensing of the afforementioned libations ?
Either way, this is better than Blue Cross/ Blue Shield.

samurairabbi
09-19-2003, 22:46
Actually, VN, Tazz chose to print that info (for some unfathomable reason) on the same page as the official 10-Ring Sobriety Survey. That, no doubt, would explain why you missed it.

G29
09-21-2003, 10:15
Dearest Rabbity,

I thought your offer was most kind; your people should get with my people to negotiate.;*

Dear uncle,

Not to worry; we have a lot of nickle 10mm left; only the ugly brass was melted.;f