Collateral!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Collateral!!!!!!!!!

Allegra
08-09-2004, 06:38
Wala ako ma say! Michael Mann is the ....err man!!
Is Tom Cruise a USPSA member?
Mejo sablay lang siya kung manaksak. Pumipilantik ang wrist...aaaaaayy! :)
Nahalata tuloy

Alexii
08-09-2004, 07:16
Nice movie. The alley scene alone makes the movie worth watching. Even the gunshots sound real. Love the coup de grace he planted on the downed mugger.;f

9MX
08-20-2004, 11:08
Originally posted by Alexii
Nice movie. The alley scene alone makes the movie worth watching. Even the gunshots sound real. Love the coup de grace he planted on the downed mugger.;f

hell yeah! talk about defensive shooting;z

Hermo Gut
08-20-2004, 15:59
Nice scenes from inside the club, especially when the HK USP performed.;f

jerrytrini
08-20-2004, 16:45
One of the LAPD officers who responded to the "falling from the window scene" is my partner. The Sgt who responded to the crash scene is also a real police officer.

jasonub
08-20-2004, 20:01
cool did they get paid? how much:cool:

jerrytrini
08-20-2004, 20:20
Usual pay is $800.00 for non talking parts. A 27 second talk is more than $15,000.00.

Allegra
08-21-2004, 22:38
Originally posted by jerrytrini
Usual pay is $800.00 for non talking parts. A 27 second talk is more than $15,000.00.

Cool! cant wait for the DVD!

mikey177
08-26-2004, 01:08
Yahoo, Collateral finally opened at our local theater (one thing I miss about living in QC), and I saw it this morning. Very well done.

Just one question: Is there any place in the Philippines where I can get those giant-sized plastic zip ties (the ones Vincent used to tie Max's hands to the steering wheel of the cab)?

darwin25
08-26-2004, 01:46
Originally posted by mikey177
Yahoo, Collateral finally opened at our local theater (one thing I miss about living in QC), and I saw it this morning. Very well done.

Just one question: Is there any place in the Philippines where I can get those giant-sized plastic zip ties (the ones Vincent used to tie Max's hands to the steering wheel of the cab)?

Im sure you can get those from Handyman and DIY. good luck. Kainggit kayo di ko pa napapanood Collateral

PMMA97
08-26-2004, 03:00
Originally posted by mikey177

Are those the same ones that some US law enforcers use? I have not seen the movie yet.

Allegra
08-26-2004, 09:37
Sa mga high end bike shops or outdoor outfitting stores

jerrytrini
08-26-2004, 14:28
Who needs plasticuffs? aka plastic straps?

I will bring different sizes in January. These plasticuffs are normally used in mass arrests. My warbag has a dozen of those and can be purchased in any hardware store.

The last time Reccah was in the US, he put on a pair of "Sleeves" tucked inside the upper sleeves of his shirt. These "Sleeves" were not integral of the shirt but can be removed quickly. Where can I order these?

Eye Cutter
08-26-2004, 19:00
jerry, you can get those at bike shops. comes in different colors.

they're made of lycra/spandex or cotton. they're just sleeves with garters on both ends. Don't worry about it. Madami n'yan sa Marikina bike shops.

mikey177
08-26-2004, 20:27

I will bring different sizes in January. These plasticuffs are normally used in mass arrests. My warbag has a dozen of those and can be purchased in any hardware store. ...

jerry,

I'd really appreciate a pair or two, and I think ppts799 is also on the lookout for these.

The ones I see at our hardware stores are relatively short and thin.

batangueno
08-26-2004, 21:24
The last time Reccah was in the US, he put on a pair of "Sleeves" tucked inside the upper sleeves of his shirt. These "Sleeves" were not integral of the shirt but can be removed quickly. Where can I order these? Armscor has them. Sometimes you will also see people selling them on the streets in different colors. Kadalasan kasi bumibili yung mga naka motorsiklo.

ReccaH
08-26-2004, 21:37

I will bring different sizes in January. These plasticuffs are normally used in mass arrests. My warbag has a dozen of those and can be purchased in any hardware store.

The last time Reccah was in the US, he put on a pair of "Sleeves" tucked inside the upper sleeves of his shirt. These "Sleeves" were not integral of the shirt but can be removed quickly. Where can I order these?

If you want sir I can still send you some of them together with the proposed new BoG shirt through my fellow officemates. I can pm you the details.

9MX
08-26-2004, 23:06
readily available at DIY, handyman, ACE, etc. basta tama ang pagwrap mo, BG won't be able to break it.:)

jerrytrini
08-27-2004, 13:48
I will bring about 50 cuffs. Its up to someone to divvy them up.

mikey177
08-27-2004, 19:56
many thanks, jerry :)

paltic
08-28-2004, 04:07
salamat po ng marami:cool: baka po pwede rin kayo magdemo on how to use it;) sino volunteer as suspect;g

mikey177
08-28-2004, 06:36
Originally posted by paltic
sino volunteer as suspect;g

Ryan Jaworski?! ;Q

glockfan33
08-29-2004, 17:37
Originally posted by Allegra
Is Tom Cruise a USPSA member?

He may very well be, I heard from a friend that he goes every now and then at a local range in Burbak, CA. called the Firing Line & he likes shooting his Beretta 92F. Of course don't always believe what you hear...
;Q

homogenizer
08-29-2004, 20:47
Originally posted by paltic
salamat po ng marami:cool: baka po pwede rin kayo magdemo on how to use it;) sino volunteer as suspect;g

try it on ppts. tatlong ikot pa!....;f

Allegra
08-30-2004, 18:15
Originally posted by glockfan33
He may very well be, I heard from a friend that he goes every now and then at a local range in Burbak, CA. called the Firing Line & he likes shooting his Beretta 92F. Of course don't always believe what you hear...
;Q

It could be true with the skills he showed in the movie
It sure wasnt fake

ppts799
08-30-2004, 20:31

this is what i've been looking for for sooooo long now.