glockstore usa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : glockstore usa

dinggaling
08-10-2004, 18:46
just want to share my glock-parts buying thru the internet while i was in the usa last month it was really fun to get readily the parts you need for your fav glock (g19 for me) and another "high" when installing it when i arrived!!;z

dinggaling
08-10-2004, 18:47
Originally posted by dinggaling
just want to share my glock-parts buying thru the internet while i was in the usa last month it was really fun to get readily the parts you need for your fav glock (g19 for me) and another "high" when installing it when i arrived!!;z

oopss sorry for the redundant "when"

JuDGe
08-10-2004, 18:53
Hi Ding! Welcome to GT BoG! ;F

Alexii
08-10-2004, 19:24
So what parts did you buy and from what source?

Welcome to the BOGs! Don't hesitate to ask questions here. Everybody's a newbie at heart.:)

dinggaling
08-10-2004, 20:40
thanks guys, i bought myself an aluminum trigger, 3.5trigger connector,ktm barrel to name a few ;b ss captive guide rod and titanium firing pin

a nice glock cap also came w/ the goodies i ordered online (multi orders save you on shipping cost)

Valor1
08-10-2004, 22:04
Aba'y nang-inggit pa. Welcome to the BOG forum.:)

ReccaH
08-11-2004, 02:35
Originally posted by Valor1
Aba'y nang-inggit pa. Welcome to the BOG forum.:) ;i

Welcome dinggaling to our forum.

antediluvianist
08-11-2004, 03:25
Dinggaling, so you had no problem getting those parts past customs? No problem with the X-ray or any of that stuff?

PMMA97
08-11-2004, 03:38
Welcome! How did you specifically manage to get the parts here assuming they are classified as a "firearm" under Philippine laws?

I have a friend in SoCal cleaning up his garage from all sorts of gun parts but won't ship them to my Philippine residence because the shipment might just be caught in the web of corruption and plain stupidity of SOME employees in the customs and postal system of my dear Philippines. He won't ship them illegally too.

dinggaling
08-12-2004, 02:37
Originally posted by Valor1
Aba'y nang-inggit pa. Welcome to the BOG forum.:)

di naman, natuwa lang ako w/ regard to the efficiency of the internet order system there. hope we can have the same honest service they provide.

tough luck, if you don't have a glock!!!

:)

dinggaling
08-12-2004, 02:41
Originally posted by antediluvianist
Dinggaling, so you had no problem getting those parts past customs? No problem with the X-ray or any of that stuff?

actually it was a breeze, the items were quite negligible, yung barrel sinama ko w/ a couple of kitchen knives and fork and spoons!!!

dinggaling
08-12-2004, 02:47
Originally posted by JuDGe
Hi Ding! Welcome to GT BoG! ;F

thanks a lot!!;f

antediluvianist
08-12-2004, 03:18
"yung barrel sinama ko w/ a couple of kitchen knives and fork and spoons!!!"

A good tip. Looks like I will be buying kubiertos next trip to the U.S. "No, that's not a barrel, that's a (what the hell kind of kitchen thing can I claim it is?)"

dinggaling
08-12-2004, 03:39
Originally posted by antediluvianist
"yung barrel sinama ko w/ a couple of kitchen knives and fork and spoons!!!"

A good tip. Looks like I will be buying kubiertos next trip to the U.S. "No, that's not a barrel, that's a (what the hell kind of kitchen thing can I claim it is?)"

actually what will show in the xray are the kitchen utensils, just tie them in one bundle. para-paraan ika nga!

tough luck, not to have a glock!!!

bass one
08-13-2004, 00:18
A good tip. Looks like I will be buying kubiertos next trip to the U.S. "No, that's not a barrel, that's a (what the hell kind of kitchen thing can I claim it is?)" ...mmmm...a steel straw?;Q

dinggaling
08-13-2004, 01:46
Originally posted by bass one
...mmmm...a steel straw?;Q

ha ha, that's a good one

;z

PMMA97
08-13-2004, 07:29
YAY! Through the airplane pala;P You must be a gambler or something, just imagine the consequences if that barrel was caught in the x-ray;P Ayan ang LNL!:)

dinggaling
08-13-2004, 08:12
Originally posted by PMMA97
YAY! Through the airplane pala;P You must be a gambler or something, just imagine the consequences if that barrel was caught in the x-ray;P Ayan ang LNL!:)

all's well that's ends well!!!

"tough luck, not to have a glock"