early bird [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : early bird

Bill Powell
08-12-2004, 05:04
Damn Seb, what are you doing up this early in the AM? Is this the old "Early Bird Gets the Worm?" Sometimes the early bird, it git et by the owl.

BLAZE
08-12-2004, 07:46
I just tryed to send you a PM and it says your box is to full.:)

Bill Powell
08-12-2004, 08:25
I know. As soon as I received the notice I started checking, and there is nothing in there that says the box is full. I'll check with Eric and see if maybe I poked the wrong button. I think I got a box full notice last week, too, and I couldn't find anything that would cause that. You have my regular E-mail address. Use it while I try to get this sorted out.

BLAZE
08-12-2004, 08:32
Ok:)

Washington,D.C.
08-12-2004, 09:06
I never delete my messages.I know I miss some messages.How many make a full box?I haven't ever seen a full box message.

Bill Powell
08-12-2004, 09:49
I found out what to do. I found that the items you send clog your system as well as the incoming. Try the PM again.

colt1911a1
08-12-2004, 14:10
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheeze.

seb
08-12-2004, 15:40
Hey Bill, early mornings are my specialty. Hey blaze, your stealing the thread, it's all about me.. J/K ;f

Bill Powell
08-12-2004, 16:19
Hey girl, how you doing this PM? We lootlegged off this to try to get my PM box fixed.

I haven't heard from any of the breakfast regulars for awhile. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day.

How is Ohio doing, nippy wise? It was colder that hell in Michigan over the weekend.

seb
08-12-2004, 16:23
Originally posted by Bill Powell
Hey girl, how you doing this PM? We lootlegged off this to try to get my PM box fixed.
Hope you got your box fixed, that happened to me before.

I haven't heard from any of the breakfast regulars for awhile. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day.

We sure haven't forgot you. Did you read my post about you in the cuddle club thread???

How is Ohio doing, nippy wise? It was colder that hell in Michigan over the weekend.

Rather nippy this way over the weekend as well. Kids went camping and thought they were going to get frost bit. Took a nice ride on the bike with a buddy over the weekend and it was beautiful.

okie
08-12-2004, 22:14
Originally posted by Bill Powell
Damn Seb, what are you doing up this early in the AM? Is this the old "Early Bird Gets the Worm?" Sometimes the early bird, it git et by the owl.
Thats the truth;P ^3

BLAZE
08-13-2004, 06:57
Originally posted by seb
Hey Bill, early mornings are my specialty. Hey blaze, your stealing the thread, it's all about me.. J/K ;f

;z ;f ;z ;f ;z ;f ;z ;f
hello