Project IGI 1 and 2 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Project IGI 1 and 2

Cancri
08-13-2004, 02:43
These I really loved to play. I oftern return to these games. For now it's the 2nd part.

Anyone knows if the knife used in the game has any real template?
And I really gotta have the silenced G17!

Cancri - the IGI man

Cancri
08-13-2004, 03:01
Here is the promo video for the game. No rendering, just funny TV shop parody. I think it's worth seeing. English subtitles included.

Enjoy!

AC37
08-19-2004, 23:42
I really love IGI 1, one of my all time favorites. Didn't like part 2 nearly as much tho, maybe because it's more realistic, lol. I really should play part 2 again soon, never really gave it enough of a chance to grow on me. My biggest pet peeve on 2 was the indestructible cameras. Both are definitely solid games, too bad they didn't ever become more popular. Real weapons, lots of fun...what's not to love? :)

AC37
08-19-2004, 23:48
Interesting note on IGI 1: If you get close to a wall, when your gun starts to go back, but doesn't completely disappear, you can take a closer look at the slide of the Glock. Guess what...your "Glock 17" isn't a Glock 17!!! ;P At least according to the slide, anyway. The slide actually states it's a 31, which is the full-size Glock in .357 Sig. Can you say...whoopsie!!! Admittedly though, it's a fairly minor error, but funny nonetheless. ;a

Tvov
08-21-2004, 10:43
So what's IGI? Website or more info?