Porsche [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Porsche

Bill Powell
08-18-2004, 07:05
Slobberchops was sitting in his driveway, contemplating his navel, and considering th next contribution to the lighter side when Okie drove up in a brand new Porsche 911. Well, slobberchops new Okie didn't make the kind of money that would let him afford a new 911, so he asked how it was possible to score a vehicle like that.

Okie said, "Hell, tweren't nuthin, you know that Mavis Ledbetter, Marcel's sister, well she come home from Hollywood loaded, and driving this here furrin car." "She invited me for a ride in her new French car, and since she was always a little friendly, we wound up down in the ol gravel pit, Where she pulled off all her clothes and told me to take what I wanted."

slobberchops said, "Good choice, Okie, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

BLAZE
08-18-2004, 07:18
Originally posted by Bill Powell
Slobberchops was sitting in his driveway, contemplating his navel, and considering th next contribution to the lighter side when Okie drove up in a brand new Porsche 911. Well, slobberchops new Okie didn't make the kind of money that would let him afford a new 911, so he asked how it was possible to score a vehicle like that.

Okie said, "Hell, tweren't nuthin, you know that Mavis Ledbetter, Marcel's sister, well she come home from Hollywood loaded, and driving this here furrin car." "She invited me for a ride in her new French car, and since she was always a little friendly, we wound up down in the ol gravel pit, Where she pulled off all her clothes and told me to take what I wanted."

slobberchops said, "Good choice, Okie, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

;z Very nice story Bill.:) ;f

Bill Powell
08-18-2004, 07:23
Good mornin. I've got one starring you in the day or two.

BLAZE
08-18-2004, 07:50
:)

okie
08-18-2004, 08:22
Originally posted by Bill Powell

;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

Roger C
08-18-2004, 09:22
;z

I always knew that the Okster was a practical kind of guy...