weapon light [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : weapon light

cebuboy
08-21-2004, 10:18
hi guys,

your opinion about weapon lights for glock.

what is the better light and why? anybody with m3, m3/led, m6, glock safe action light, etc.

Alexii
08-21-2004, 19:03
All three lights that you mentioned seem to be good ones. I have a three year old M3 and it's still going strong. Always had it with me during range sessions to try low light shooting. Just remember to clean the lens surface with a cotton bud after use as it fogs up with smoke powder from the muzzle discharge.

jmy
08-23-2004, 09:16
For what it's worth,a former friend of mine told me this story about how good his former boss is with a rifle.Well,this happened when me and some other shooting friends of ours were talking about different high-tech sights for rifles like Acog,E.O. Sights,Night Vision Sights or Gogles,Etc. that were coming out in the market during the nineties.Anyway,this former friend of mine butted in and said that "Kalokohan lang daw yung mga gadgets na yan".According to him,his former boss shot somebody about 70-80 meters away at midnight with only a lantern as his light.The person he shot was brushing his teeth at that time and this incident happened about 60-70 years ago.

jmy

PS.This former friend of mine died a few years ago.

casmot
08-23-2004, 09:24
Originally posted by jmy
For what it's worth,a former friend of mine told me this story about how good his former boss is with a rifle.Well,this happened when me and some other shooting friends of ours where talking about different high-tech sights for rifles like Acog,E.O. Sights,Night Vision Sights or Gogles,Etc. that were coming out in the market during the nineties.Anyway,this former friend of mine butted in and said that "Kalokohan lang daw yung mga gadgets na yan".According to him,his former boss shot somebody about 70-80 meters away at midnight with only a lantern as his light.The person he shot was brushing his teeth at that time and this incident happened about 60-70 years ago.

jmy

PS.This former friend of mine died a few years ago.

I think there are several books written about this incident. :) But didn't he denied the shooting? ;f

dinggaling
08-23-2004, 18:58
Originally posted by cebuboy
hi guys,

your opinion about weapon lights for glock.

what is the better light and why? anybody with m3, m3/led, m6, glock safe action light, etc.

i have an m3 and it serves just right! no hassles in mounting and removing it on the rails and very ez to maintain. don't bother w/ the m6 sobrang mahal.

"tough luck if you don't carry a glock!!!" ;z

cebuboy
08-25-2004, 05:21
thanks for the info guys:) i think i'll get an m3 for the shotgun and a glocklight for the g21.

jasonub
08-25-2004, 05:45
the m3 will fit your railed glock