Blonde Joke [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Joke

Caretaker
08-22-2004, 12:19
SUBJECT: TGIF!!!

A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright,"T-G-I-F."
He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T." She looked puzzled, and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly, He again answered, "S-H-I-T."
The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so, she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."
The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."
The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain,"'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duuhhh?"
The man answered, "'S-H-I-T' means Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."
;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

VANMAN
08-22-2004, 13:43
^c ~1

Bill Powell
08-22-2004, 15:54
That's as bad as the blonde that lived across the street from me that bought the new computer, and had me help her set it up. The next morning she came running out and opened her mail box, looked sort of disappointed, and went back in the house. Got my attention, it did, especially when it happened again, and a third time. About twenty minutes after the third time the machine came crashing through the front window.

When I went to see if she was okay, and she was livid. Three times that bastard told me I had mail, and three times I went out and checked. Third time was the last straw.