staggerd mag pouch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : staggerd mag pouch

julianz
08-25-2004, 10:23
BOG's is this mag pouch legal in IPSC (Philippines)
according to Comp-tac ..yes it is but had any one seen or is using one back in PI , usually single mag pouch and double lang nakikita ko in comps back home.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/quickfreeze/beltfeed.jpg

Eye Cutter
08-25-2004, 18:25
sure! pwede yan. iba kasi production division rules ng USPSA from IPSC. Sa USPSA rules, kelangan concealment holsters and magpouches gagamitin for PD. Di pwede mga race holsters like CRSpeed, Safariland, etc.

Ok yan, mahal nga lang. Sila kristiansen and ppts ganyan gamit mag pouches for competitions

mc_oliver
08-25-2004, 18:36
As long as it's not over 50mm from your body pede yan. However, practical yan sa US kasi meron sila 10-round limit sa mags. Kaya nila kailanagan mag dala ng maraming mags to complete the COF. Dito sa atin, max capacity mags pede. Kaya sa 32-round COF, 3 extra mags pede na, unless all-steel...;f;f

dbp
08-25-2004, 19:19
Oks yan mga magpouches ah.. If memory serves me right bihira ko lang makita ganyan magpouches sa IPSC competition. But I agree with d views of eyecutter and Mc-O. Ang downside lang makikita ko ay bulky for covert carry. But wud be nice for competitions and overt carry.;f Basta pasado sa rules;)

mc_oliver
08-25-2004, 19:26
Btw, looking back at the days singlestack pa gamit ko sa Standard, maganda'ng idea yan lalo na sa mga tulad ko na seksi ang waist line. ;f;f hehe

rhino465
08-25-2004, 20:29
That's an interesting setup!

Does Comp-Tac have it on their web site, or is that a custom job? I have some problems with my left shoulder, and something like that would work well for me in Production Division.

batangueno
08-25-2004, 20:33
rhino, yes comp-tac have it on their website. It's called the beltfeed and costs $100 for the whole setup (4 pouches).

julianz
08-25-2004, 22:58
thank you very much guys, it looks like a nice set up , i'll try to order one or is it available in PI : (inputs again please)

thanks again

kristiansen
08-25-2004, 23:03
most probably you have to order it online sir.

julianz
08-25-2004, 23:08
comp-tac replied..few minutes ago

Hi Dennis:

A C-T.A.C. holster for your PT111 Taurus with J-Hook will be $70.00 + shipping and the Beltfeed Mag Pouch #2 will be $100.00. Give us a call at 713-681-6881. Look at our web page www.comp-tac.com.

Thanks,
Tammy

hope it doesnt end up like the cendex i ordered..keep my fingers cross.

ppts799
08-25-2004, 23:10
huh? ako pa! cheapetiks lang ako noh. ;f fobus double lang gamit ko.

galeng ng set up ha, i can't even imagine how that was done, saan naka kapit?

mc_oliver
08-25-2004, 23:41
Originally posted by julianz
hope it doesnt end up like the cendex i ordered..keep my fingers cross.
What happened dre?

julianz
08-26-2004, 05:30
i asked my brod in law (base in canada) to buy me an iwb cfm in the states . he managed to get it thru canada . i told him to send it by courier to PI, the holster was taken out of the box my the courier company saying it is illegal to send abroad.Ayon nasa ontario arawin at snowin don.iuuwi na lang daw nya and 2008 pa uwi nya.try ko na lang comp-tac.

rhino465
08-26-2004, 14:24
I can assert without reservation that Comp-Tac is reliable and conscientious on their end. Any problems you could have getting their stuff would be with the middle men who ship/deliver it.

bass one
08-26-2004, 18:26
I can assert without reservation that Comp-Tac is reliable and conscientious on their end. Any problems you could have getting their stuff would be with the middle men who ship/deliver it.I ordered from comp-tac from here in Singapore and had it delivered to the P.I....no problems. Their service is reliable.

des2
08-26-2004, 18:45
ok...I must not be in the loop because 90% of the posts in this thread made no sense to me. I forgot my secret decoder ring.;g

julianz
08-26-2004, 23:38
so far comp-tac is in regular con-tact with me answering all the questions i feed them via e-mail.
i guess what happened to my cendex (diff company)is just an isolated incident, after the Antrax thing and 911 .. couriers became extra extra..careful on their transaction ..and our beloved PI is listed as one of the countries harbouring terrorist..shame shame shame..its just a freakin' holster..ill order from comp-tac instead.

Saruman
08-27-2004, 20:28
Originally posted by des2
ok...I must not be in the loop because 90% of the posts in this thread made no sense to me. I forgot my secret decoder ring.;g

sorry about that des2.. we get carried away once in a while, and start mixing filipino with english.. but im sure the gentlemen with filipino post would translate anything you might find interesting.. welcome to BOG.:) :)

julianz
09-22-2004, 02:43
Originally posted by ppts799
huh? ako pa! cheapetiks lang ako noh. ;f fobus double lang gamit ko.

galeng ng set up ha, i can't even imagine how that was done, saan naka kapit?

i also have the same question di ko naman matanong sa comptac at baka di pa ko pagbilhan ,kasya kaya to sa CR speed belt (question for sir kristiansen)