DEfective Interview (blonde joke) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : DEfective Interview (blonde joke)

coastalcop
08-26-2004, 09:03
The agency got the approval to add another detective to the team and went about the selection process, narrowing it down to three applicants all blonde.

The LT. decided that the last eval would be on observation powers and selected a picture from the jail showing a heavily tattooed suspect in profile, noticing the small "SS" tattoo under his right eye in the profile shot.

He then called in his first of the three applicants, and explained he was going to test her powers of observation, and that she needed to tell him how they would catch this crook.
The LT shows her the picture and she replies right away "oh, thats soooo easy, we can find this guy right away, he only has one ear!"

The LT is dumbfounded, but thanks the applicant and asks her to send in the next applicant to his office.

The second blonde arrives and he again explains the procedure and produces the picture, and the second blonde says, "this guy will be easy to catch , he only has one eye !" The LT groans and thanks the second blonde, asking her to send in the last applicant.

The last applicant , yet another blonde , come is and sits down in front of the LTs desk , where nearing the end of his patience with the whole thing , explains the procedure and shows the third blonde the picture.

She takes the picture and examines it very carefully, looking at this profile shot from all angles and lighting, and hands the picture back to the LT. She then confidently states that the suspect wears contacts.

The LT is taken aback and asks her to step out for a moment, and he carefully searches the record for this suspect and determines that the suspect DOES in fact wear contacts!!!! He then calls the third blonde back into his office and says.

"Im very impressed with your evaluation, the suspect does wear, contacts, congratulations your our new detective, by the way how did you arrive at your conclusion? "

The blonde replies "oh , that was easy, with only one eye and one ear he cant wear glasses"

subzerocop
08-26-2004, 12:22
The colonel had three Second Lieutenants eligible for promotion. The problem was, he only had one First Lieutenant Slot available.

The colonel called the first butter-bar into his office and said, "This is a promotion test. If I was to tell you that I wanted a flag pole erected in front of Post HQ by 1700, what would you do?"

The Lt. thought about it for a second, and said, "Sir. I would get a shovel, head for HQ and start digging…."

"You're not ready to be promoted," the Colonel interrupted.

The colonel asked the same question of the next candidate.

"Sir," said the next butter-bar, "I would fill out a CE work order, making sure I made provisions for the appropriate environmental study and….."

"You are definitely not ready to be promoted," the Colonel said.

The Colonel asked the question of the final candidate.

Without hesitation, the Lieutenant said, "Sir. I would call the First Sergeant, and say, 'Top, I want a @#$#@ flag pole in front of HQ by 1700!"

"You're ready to be promoted," the Colonel said.