Looking for Aftermarket barrel [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Aftermarket barrel

miko_a
08-27-2004, 20:33
anyone knows where i could get an aftermarket "Land and Groove" barrel for a 9mm HK USP pistol?

cebuboy
08-28-2004, 07:45
kkm makes barrels for hk usps, don't know if its available here. maybe in manila, ordered one for the glock and have it brought here from the states by my uncle:)

Saruman
08-28-2004, 12:09
Originally posted by miko_a
anyone knows where i could get an aftermarket "Land and Groove" barrel for a 9mm HK USP pistol?

what for?? unless you plan on not cleaning your pistol till it breaks after firing thousands of lead bullets, i don't see the advantage in replacing the stock polygonal rifling bbl with standard land and groove.. clean your barrel after every 200 rounds of lead/reloaded ammo and you'll be fine.. :cool: :cool:

Hermo Gut
08-28-2004, 17:35
For HK USP ,Jarvis barrel is better. Also an EFK Fire Dragon barrel is a good substitute for lead firing.Have not seen one locally but both are available online (problem lang yung pagpasok dito).

Try mo pards sa Jethro baka mayroon, or na Nasheeeeeeeeeee!!!!

mbclubph
09-10-2004, 14:11
;z ;c

vega
09-10-2004, 22:27
Originally posted by Hermo Gut
Try mo pards sa Jethro baka mayroon, or na Nasheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
To be fair with Nashe, that's where I bought my acquintance's G21 barrel. And a good price at that. 4 digit price. Pero sira pa rin sila sa G19 ko. I waited 2 mos and panay pa rin ang pangako.

miko_a - Sorry I was off-topic for a moment there. Like what Saruman said, stick with the original.

vega

mbclubph
09-11-2004, 05:58
thanks vega

Taurus
09-11-2004, 07:58
I have a G17 Accumatch stainless steel barrel with compensator. Came with the pre-owned G17 I purchased from Antediluvianist (which in turn came from Doc EC, the barrel that is). Anyone interested can PM me.