Amusing cat stories [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Amusing cat stories

Miss Maggie
09-02-2004, 11:20
A friend's cat will raise her kittens to the size she thinks they'll survive on their own and then deposits them on the doorsteps of the neighbors.

What's the funniest/cutest/strangest thing your cat has ever done?

costanza187
09-04-2004, 14:26
When you approach our cat, she rolls over on her back wanting to be rubbed. When she is on top of something, she will roll off and hit the floor. Its kind of funny to see.

Miss Maggie
09-04-2004, 17:57
That sounds like one of my kitties. Smart he isn't, but he's oh so cute.

Glennbo
09-07-2004, 02:44
One of my two cats is the "cop cat". Actually he's more of a "judge, jury, and executioner". He administers justice. If the other cat does something wrong and I have to "bad talk" him or push him off something, my "cop cat" rushes over to him and gives him a good wack. He makes sure this other cat is punished for misbehaving. I don't have to do a thing but raise my voice...it's sort of like calling the cops. He has also "attacked" me when I misbehaved. I accidentally stepped on the paw of the other cat, who then yelped. As I walked away the "cop cat" charged after me, batting at and biting the offending foot. I looked down in astonishment at this cat attacking my "criminal" foot. He seemed to make no connection between the foot and me. It was the foot that had misbehaved, and he was going to punish it. The ironic thing is he's the smallest, and youngest of the two...and the docile one. It's only when he gets activated into "cop mode" that he becomes assertive.