"Bird Watching" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Bird Watching"

Glockdude1
09-05-2004, 19:16
"Bird Watching"

I have been looking for a blonde headed, large breasted,
BED THRASHER anyone know where I could find one?????

;N

skorpio
09-06-2004, 10:01
Got one. Just falling down on the bed thrashing part lately. If you want her just get on I10 and drive 15 minutes east towards Orange and get her. Please!

Confucious say: "No matter how good looking she is, some guy some where is tired of putting up with her."

Glockdude1
09-06-2004, 15:49
Great to meet you!! We are practicaly neighbors!!!! I see by your profile you build police cars. I have always wanted a police crown vic w/500 HP under the hood. Where I work at we have crown vics, just without the 500HP under the hood......

;N

skorpio
09-08-2004, 20:34
BPD or Jeff Co Sheriff Dept? You get your captain to approve it, and I'll see about getting you one!

Are you referring to the ones to come out of the upfitter in California with the 5.4 sc in them? Or could you possible be satisfied with a mere 300+hp Merc Marauder. I know I would! Then I could rig it up any way you want it! Considering I rig for the largest supplier of Crowns in North America. Does that narrow it down a little...?:cool:

Glockdude1
09-09-2004, 15:49
skorpio,

I work for the D.O.J, B.O.P. (Dept of Justice, Bureau of Prisons, aka the "feds") Thanks for the Info!!

;N

skorpio
09-10-2004, 19:33
O.k., you work for D.O.J. with the B.O.P., now you just gotta come out and shoot I.D.P.A. or I.P.S.C. at O.G.C. or G.T.G.C.:cool:

Gist? Styles?

Glockdude1
09-12-2004, 15:45
Originally posted by skorpio
O.k., you work for D.O.J. with the B.O.P., now you just gotta come out and shoot I.D.P.A. or I.P.S.C. at O.G.C. or G.T.G.C.:cool:

Gist? Styles?

No, No, No. Gist & Stiles units are the STATE prisons. I work at the FEDERAL prison across the street behind all the trees, down West Port Arthur road. The signs says "Federal Correctional Complex". TDCJ is not the same as the DOJ, or the BOP. Ok????

LMAO

;N

skorpio
09-13-2004, 21:37
Wouldn't know the difference between any of them, have no reason to go out there. Especially an official reason, like an official invite from "his honor"!

But you do have an invite to come out and shoot. Thursday, 7:00 p.m. at Orange Gun Club, IDPA. Be there by 6:30.

Or Sunday at OGC for IPSC. Shooting starts at 9:00 a.m., be there by 8:30.