A night on the town [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A night on the town

gizmo
09-05-2004, 22:18
A Blonde a brunette and a redhead go out for a bit of fun. Girls nite out as it were. At the bar, The Redhead asks the bartender for a BL. The bartender, a bit slow on the uptake, stammers "Ummm, I'm sorry?"
YOU know, says the redhead, with a winning smile. A BUD LIGHT, silly. "Oh, yes, of course. How stupid of me" says the barman. After fetching and handing over the requested, beverage, he moves on to the brunette. "And for you, miss?" The woman gives him a smirk and says," I'd like to have An s&s, sweatheart." As the barkeep takes a second to digest this request, the brunette snaps, "Come on! you know. A SCOTCH AND SODA?" Truly upset now the poor man stutters out, " Y-y-yes, ma'am. Of course. After having dispensed the libation to the shrewish patron, the barkeep settles his gaze on the blonde. After drawing a deep breath,"and for you, madam?" The woman meets his eyes with a sweet, impish grin. "Take it easy pal. I just want a 15." The bartender panics. He doesn't need this on a Saturday night. He turns around and frantically searches his shelves and coolers for what this addle-brained customer could possibly be asking for. Finally, in defeat, he turns back. "I'm sorry, ma'am, you wanted a, a what?" With an evil grin and rising, triumphant laughter, the blond shreiks out, "you KNOW, SEVEN AND SEVEN, DUHHHH!"
^1