Mean [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mean

okie
09-07-2004, 01:08
;P

milkdud
09-07-2004, 08:25
I said "Don't bother me when I'm trying to sleep!" BEAT IT!

(No caption requested, just couldn't help it.)

okie
09-07-2004, 11:24
Not a happy camper huh;P

StoneGiant
09-07-2004, 18:51
Okie, I didn't know that you knew my ex-wife.....

Did you escape without major injury?

(I didn't....)

okie
09-08-2004, 01:12
Originally posted by StoneGiant
Okie, I didn't know that you knew my ex-wife.....

Did you escape without major injury?

(I didn't....)
Yup I just slicked by;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

skorpio
09-08-2004, 20:49
I said "PLAY DEAD" NOT "MAKE DEAD"!

TriMode
09-09-2004, 01:12
I just "sharted". ^3

Jeff S.
09-09-2004, 01:23
That wolfy has whiter teeth than a lot of people I know.

fastvfr
09-10-2004, 16:39
;z

Makes a great desktop wallpaper to surprise your spouse with, too!! She booted up the other day (just after I applied it) and wasn't paying attention; when she idly glanced back at the CRT (just as the desktop loaded), she jumped so high it looked like she had just been hit with a cattle prod! :) :) :)

I guess perhaps I laughed a little too loud...so, ummm...does anyone know of a good EEN&T doctor who can help me by removing this stupid Belkin mouse from my ear?!

WolfmanGK
09-11-2004, 00:17
Here's one I took while at the wolf sanctuary I used to volunteer at. I was sitting near his meat- cache he had buried, maybe 3' from him. (His expression is one of "Go away!") I smelled it, and when I noticed the ground moving from the maggots in the meat I moved it- and ewwwwwwwwwwww. He's also the wolf that "picked my pocket" for some treats I had brought into the area. I feld a nudge, then he had almost a LB of treats, running back to the corner of his area. If he could talk he would have said "HAHA!" A la Nelson.

BTW, due to his past, where he was severely abused by people, he is rarely allowed guest visitation. He is skittish and shy. Sometimes the visitors can be rough on the wolves (You would be surprised) so the visitors have to be gauged on their attitude towards the wolves. The sanctuary has had people who would "pet" the wolves roughly, borderline hitting them, which made them retreat from people the rest of the day or longer. You would think people would not need to be reminded, that wolves are not dogs. ;Q

If you look at his nose, it is curved to the left in the picture. He had the ability to smell things without looking at them. I saw his nose approach angles very close to 90 degrees to smell something without actually turning his head and looking at it. It was interesting, to say the least.