Crame Gun Safety, Neuro, Drug [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crame Gun Safety, Neuro, Drug

LexaDoig
09-07-2004, 20:09
BOGs, I might go to Crame tomorrow to take the gun safety seminar, neuro, and drug test...

How much is the gun safety? How long does it take? Do I get the certificate immediately?

Where is the neuro and drug tests done? Inside Crame or outside? Can you suggest a testing center?

Thanks!

Valor1
09-07-2004, 20:52
Try BioQuest in Boni Serrano ave. There's a street in there just in front of Camp Crame's gate. Last ime I was there, they charged me P 1,000 for the Neuro, drug test and DI. The Gun safety seminar I think is is the P 700 for no appearance. Owner is Ms. Beth Tabora (her husband is alsoa Police Major in Crame).

As for the Gun safety, it might take about a week to get it.

mc_oliver
09-07-2004, 22:52
Lex, kung matutuloy ka Crame baka naman pede mo ko kunan ng konti'ng info about this:

1. 45 caliber gun nasa Mindanao, license is expired and original owner out of the country.

2. What are the papers needed to bring the gun back here sa Manila and transfer it's ownership.

3. Will it matter or need additional papers if the owner used to be in the Army (PMA'er)?

Thanks a bunch.

PMMA97
09-07-2004, 23:17
Originally posted by mc_oliver

3. Will it matter or need additional papers if the owner used to be in the Army (PMA'er)?

Baka PMA Issue hindi pa bayad... sabit ;g

antediluvianist
09-08-2004, 00:55
Gentlemen, doesn't the gunstore/gunclub/whatever that you use "take care" of those neuro. etc. tests for you? I mean, you really go through those tests? I thought everybody did, you know, the same thing as we do for the driver's license. I guess I'm wrong.

Tip on the neuro test ; when it says "I like to shoot people Yes or No ?" , check No.

batangueno
09-08-2004, 01:14
Originally posted by antediluvianist
Tip on the neuro test ; when it says "I like to shoot people Yes or No ?" , check No. ~1

v1ct0r
09-08-2004, 01:50
Gentlemen, doesn't the gunstore/gunclub/whatever that you use "take care" of those neuro. etc. tests for you? I mean, you really go through those tests? I thought everybody did, you know, the same thing as we do for the driver's license. I guess I'm wrong.

Tip on the neuro test ; when it says "I like to shoot people Yes or No ?" , check No.

;d

ppts799
09-08-2004, 02:56
shucks! so that's why my ptc was denied ;P huli na tip ni ante eh;e ;e

LexaDoig
09-08-2004, 05:06

Yeah I would really prefer "non-appearance" processing, but some shops don't do this, and I'm getting another gun on november (gunshow) so I want to reuse the requirements.

Thanks for the tip ;f I haven't failed any of those neuro tests before though... but I prefer IQ tests I find them easier ;b

darwin25
09-08-2004, 06:22
Originally posted by LexaDoig
but I prefer IQ tests I find them easier ;b

They're one & the same

antediluvianist
09-08-2004, 23:08
"Yeah I would really prefer "non-appearance" processing, but some shops don't do this, and I'm getting another gun on november (gunshow) so I want to reuse the requirements."

Geez, it saves a LOT of your time - going through traffic, sitting for the exam, all that - if you do it "non-appearance". Also, the gunshop/gunclub will keep your documents on file. If you buy another gun within 6 months/one year/something like that of your first gun, SOME of those ests are still valid and you won't have to take them again and spend the time and money.

Anyway, good luck. I don't personally know anybody who has actually failed the neuro test. Possibly Miriam Santiago. (But she does have a gun, doesn't she? Oh, God.)

LexaDoig
09-09-2004, 20:02
So if I do the "non appearance" thing with Shop A can I get a gun at Shop B without going through the "non app" thing again?

So I've been to Crame yesterday... the "seminar" took about 20 minutes, then I pissed into a cup and took the 5-minute neuro test. That wasn't LOT of time. ;Q

Oh people fail psychological tests all the time. When I took GSIS' test the Top 2 guy in the IQ tests failed the psych test, as did many others (I was Top 1 in the IQ BTW and I didn't fail the psych either :cool: )

As for Uncle Susing's wife no she's not the type who'll fail these kinds of tests, unless she was on truth serum perhaps? ;f

antediluvianist
09-09-2004, 22:00
"So if I do the "non appearance" thing with Shop A can I get a gun at Shop B without going through the "non app" thing again?"

Not having to take some of those tests again depends on how long is the time gap between the buying of the first and second gun. Beyond a certain point, the tests must be repeated even if you use the same gunshop. Also, a "non-app" is, I believe, good for that particular gun purchase only.

I bought a Glock at Casa Armas after having bought a Tanfoglio maybe 8 months before at Northstar. I asked Casa Armas to get my file from Northstar. Those 2 gunshops cooperate - Caloy Tuason of Northstar and Mr. Topacio of Casa Armas/Twin Pines are friends- Caloy went with me to Casa Armas and called Topacio on the phone and got me a good discount. Don't know if all gunshops cooperate like that.

Glad your Crame experience wasn't a pain. Others have told me they wasted a lot of time there.Aside from the traffic going there.

LexaDoig
09-10-2004, 00:53
The gun safety "seminar" wasn't a pain, but it sure was a joke :( The seminar part was completely nonexistent. They just handed us a test expecting us to know the answers already. It costed 360 pesos.

It probably wasn't a waste though, someone tipped that it would be easy to get a PTC if you took the gun safety thing at crame...

mikol
09-11-2004, 03:26
Originally posted by LexaDoig
The gun safety "seminar" wasn't a pain, but it sure was a joke :( The seminar part was completely nonexistent. They just handed us a test expecting us to know the answers already. It costed 360 pesos.

It probably wasn't a waste though, someone tipped that it would be easy to get a PTC if you took the gun safety thing at crame...

hi lex,

i thought the PTC is still under indefinite suspension until now? If there is an issuance of PTC now, then it might be an illegal issuance or a fake one ;Q

i remember that there is a news few months ago that there are 5-PTC's which was being declared as fakes. i really can't remember the I.D numbers but it's in sequence, like 0001-0005.

nevertheless thanks bro for the info. that "getting the gun safety seminar will give you the privilege of getting a PTC more easier".

thanks again man and have a nice weekend.;)

julianz
09-11-2004, 05:19
Gun safety seminar and exam i would suggest to take it madali lang naman mahirap lang yon sa di sanay bumasa. Neuro, Drug test and DI let the shopes do it for you , para kung may agimat ka sa dugo lusot ka. and dont forget the local clearances 1 day tapos yon.

aztig
09-22-2004, 22:19
Just got my new Taurus unit bought at Clip Merchandizing down in Pasig ( Near Capitolyo). They process my license (non appearance) for 5k and got it for 14 days. They place safe or I might say they are just being reallistic that my plastic ID will be release within 4months time. :cool::cool::cool:

julianz
09-23-2004, 03:00
aztig,
plastic license for 4 months mabilis pa yan got mine after 9 months door to door delivery, then again it depends on how good a gunstore liase with FED.

gunfool
09-23-2004, 19:52
Originally posted by aztig
Just got my new Taurus unit bought at Clip Merchandizing down in Pasig ( Near Capitolyo). They process my license (non appearance) for 5k and got it for 14 days. They place safe or I might say they are just being reallistic that my plastic ID will be release within 4months time. :cool::cool::cool:

Dre, could you please give me the contact number of this gun shop. Seems their charge is quite fair. I went yesterday to Practical Shooters Supply, store is along Dr. A. Santos Ave. in Sucat Paranaque and inquire for non appearance process. Damn, they are charging 8K. Name of the guy there is Monjun Castaneda, just don't know if he is the owner.

aztig
09-23-2004, 20:41
@julianz: I hope they were right that my plastic ID will be "release with in 4mos" wish ko lang. but its fine for me since the yellow temp license serve same purpose.

@gunfool: bro, I will give you the number and contact person when I get home.

aztig
09-23-2004, 21:32
@julianz: I hope they were right that my plastic ID will be "release with in 4mos" wish ko lang. but its fine for me since the yellow temp license serve same purpose.

@gunfool: bro, I will give you the number and contact person when I get home.

@gunfool: you can contact direcly the processor of the CLIP Merchandazing. 0917 8558491 - Amado

gunfool
09-23-2004, 21:53
@gunfool: you can contact direcly the processor of the CLIP Merchandazing. 0917 8558491 - Amado

Thanks dre.

gunfool
09-23-2004, 23:40

Dre, I spoke to this guy awhile ago at medyo okay naman syang kausap. He is even willing to see me in person kasi medyo busy ako this days. Picture lang ang hinihingi nya at yung cetificate of employment ko. Dre, do you know this guy? Oks lang ba kung ipagkatiwala ko yung pera sa kanya. Kukunin ko yung Norinco na 1911 or Armscor cal 40,(pinag-iisipan ko pa kung alin sa dalawa) so ibibigay ko sa kanya yung 5K at yung 20% na down payment sa FA. Thanks.

batangueno
09-24-2004, 00:21
Sa kanya mo ba bibilhin yung baril? Humingi ka ng receipt from the gun store. Yung 5K na processing ng license tawaran mo pa.

aztig
09-24-2004, 00:53
Originally posted by gunfool
Dre, I spoke to this guy awhile ago at medyo okay naman syang kausap. He is even willing to see me in person kasi medyo busy ako this days. Picture lang ang hinihingi nya at yung cetificate of employment ko. Dre, do you know this guy? Oks lang ba kung ipagkatiwala ko yung pera sa kanya. Kukunin ko yung Norinco na 1911 or Armscor cal 40,(pinag-iisipan ko pa kung alin sa dalawa) so ibibigay ko sa kanya yung 5K at yung 20% na down payment sa FA. Thanks.

Bro I suggest you visit their store. I think just the 5k is good enough as your downpayment, so theres no need for 20% more DP. PM me and i will give you detail

gunfool
09-24-2004, 01:19
Originally posted by batangueno
Sa kanya mo ba bibilhin yung baril? Humingi ka ng receipt from the gun store. Yung 5K na processing ng license tawaran mo pa.

Sir, not really from him, from the store I suppose as this guy is only the processor. Yup I will difinitely ask for a receipt. Subukan kong tawaran din sir, thanks.

That's one thing I like Bog's, your concern guys. Kahit isa ako sa mga makukulit na tanong nang tanong, still you are there to respond and give us your insights. ;z heto yung usong smily di ba? joke

julianz
09-24-2004, 02:29
asked for reciept dre and make sure he's still connected with the store.

gunfool
09-26-2004, 22:01
Originally posted by julianz
asked for reciept dre and make sure he's still connected with the store.

Thanks sa advise sir, I'll take it from you too. Mga sir, does anyone here knows the landline number of Clip Merchandizing. Wala kasi sa PLDT directory. Thanks!

aztig
09-26-2004, 22:11
Originally posted by gunfool
Thanks sa advise sir, I'll take it from you too. Mga sir, does anyone here knows the landline number of Clip Merchandizing. Wala kasi sa PLDT directory. Thanks!

CLIP MERCHANDISING Tel#: 635-3298. FAX: 635-3306 Look for Anne:)

gunfool
09-26-2004, 22:27
CLIP MERCHANDISING Tel#: 635-3298. FAX: 635-3306 Look for Anne:) Sir thank you!

attyjpl
09-30-2004, 09:04
why go through the hassle and trouble of going to crame? pwede naman magbayad na lang di ba?

when i bought my CZ more than a year ago, i just added 1,500 for the seminar, tests, etc. non-appearance na. :)

julianz
09-30-2004, 09:31
Originally posted by attyjpl
why go through the hassle and trouble of going to crame? pwede naman magbayad na lang di ba?

when i bought my CZ more than a year ago, i just added 1,500 for the seminar, tests, etc. non-appearance na. :)

attorney,

ok din kase to experience the seminar , a good chance to see na din how new cops perform at crame range ..as i have seen the bad performances of new and veteran cops there i became eager and motivated to study and learn more about firearms and engage my self in the sports ..gees cant believe that some leos that i have seen there cant even load their magazines right. Ano pa kayang protection ang mapapala nating mga civilains.

but if you got money to burn ..burn it;f