video [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : video

julianz
09-09-2004, 09:00
Gentle BOG's ;4 pano ba mag post ng video (media player)
thanks

horge
09-09-2004, 18:39
Hi.
If I understandf your question correctly...

Upload the file to your webhost, then simply type into your GT BoG post the url pointing at the video. Viewers will have to click on the link, opening a new window to view the vid.

Or, you can (somehow, and frame by frame if necessary, hehe) convert it to one (possibly-obscenely large) animated gif file. Upload to your webhost, then type the URL pointing to it, between the (img) and (/img) tags --although you use brackets rather than parentheses-- in your GT BoG post. The animation will appear tight there in your post on the thread ---but if the file size is too big, it may take ages to load on each viewer's computer.

The Philippine flag under my handle is an animated gif, which I uploaded to my webhost.

Is that what you need?

mc_oliver
09-09-2004, 19:41
Change the extension from .wmv to .mpg. And attach it to your post like attaching a regular pix file. Just in case you don't know, the attach option is below the portion where you type your message. Scroll down a little if you don't see it.

Btw, the max attachment size is 500kb. If your is bigger, send it to me at osoliva@yahoo.com. I'll see what I can do. ;)

julianz
09-12-2004, 08:18
thanks guys ill try both

julianz
09-12-2004, 08:32
didnt work ill try agin later