Women's Firearms Training Day (IL) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Women's Firearms Training Day (IL)

Samantha
09-09-2004, 13:58
The Third Annual Yvonne Howell Shooting Camp for Women will be presented September 18, at Howell’s Shooting Club in Yorkville Illinois, by the Power for Women organization. Details can be found on their site: http://www.powerforwomen.org. This promises to be a fun day. There will be basic instruction in Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun for new shooters, and also games and competitions set up for more experienced shooters. This is a wonderful opportunity for women who would like to be introduced to shooting to come out in a woman friendly environment and get instruction, and it is also a great opportunity for women who already shoot to come out and enjoy the company of other women shooters.

Melissa Ann
09-09-2004, 14:31
Sounds like FUN! Have a great day - hope you get a great turnout. Let us know how it goes. :)

Stay safe,
Melissa :)

Samantha
09-09-2004, 15:32
Thanks,

I hope there is a great turnout. I am assisting Power for Women in this event, but hope to start a women's program at the club the event is going to be held at for the next shooting season.

p.s. Are you the Melissa on the IDPA bords?

- Samantha

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Melissa Ann
[B]Sounds like FUN! Have a great day - hope you get a great turnout. Let us know how it goes. :)

Melissa Ann
09-10-2004, 07:47
If by IDPA boards you mean IDPAforum.com, then yes, I'm that Melissa. :)