The blonde and the dent [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The blonde and the dent

okie
09-12-2004, 01:40
A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop. The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun. So he told her all she had to was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out. After 15 minutes of this, the blonde's blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing. "I'm trying to pop out this dent, but it's not really working." "Duh, you have to roll up the windows first!"

Medpilot 2
09-12-2004, 02:49
Haha, I found that amusing. Probably because I just got home from a night out at the bars.

Okay heres my fav blond joke.

There was this blond lady sitting in a first class seat of an airliner departing Chicago going to New York. The blond lady did not have a first class ticket and when approached by the flight attendant and asked where her first class ticket was, the blond lady simply replied, Im blond, Im beautiful and Im going to New York. In frustration, the flight attendant called the head flight attendant up to ask the blond lady to please take her seat in coach. But after being asked repeatedly, the blond lady would only come back with Im blond, Im beautiful and Im going to New York. In desperation the frustrated flight attendants called the captain down to take care of the situation. The captain comes down and asks the blond lady if she would kindly take her seat in coach and again the blond lady come back with (you guess it) Im blond, Im beautiful and Im going to New York. Then the captain leans down and whispers something into the blond ladies ear and suddenly she gets up and walks down the row into coach. The flight attendants stricken with awe asked the captain what did he say to make the blond lady go back into coach? He simply told her the first class wasnt going to New York.

Okay, the alcohol is starting to wear off now. ;g

okie
09-12-2004, 09:54
;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

Que45
09-12-2004, 15:22
That's a good way to get your lips burned.

skorpio
09-13-2004, 21:53
Speaking form personal expierence?;f