Passengers on a plane [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Passengers on a plane

M1KEY
09-16-2004, 08:49
i received this one in an email and thought i would share. please excuse any lameness as i am typing from memory.

There are 5 passengers on a plane that has lost engine power and WILL crash. There happens to be only 4 parachutes for the passengers.

The first passenger says, "Im Kobe Bryant, the best basketball player in the NBA, I HAVE to take a parachute as I am too important to die." So he grabs a parachute and jumps

The second passenger says, "Im Hillary Clinton, a former first lady, a current new york senator, a presidential nominee hopeful, and Americas smartest woman... I HAVE to get a parachute." so she grabs one and hops out of the plane

The third passenger explains, "Im John Kerry, I am a decorated war hero, devoted senator, and a candidate for the presidential election. I HAVE to have a parachute." so he grabs one and jumps from the plane.

The fourth passenger tells the fifth passenger, a 10 year old school-girl, "I am GW Bush, I have served my country as a governor and as president. I have already lived a long and meaningful life, you take the last parachute little girl."

The little girl then replies, "Thank you, but there is still a parachute for you, "Americas smartest woman" just grabbed my backpack.