Shellshock Nam 67 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shellshock Nam 67

Billy2
09-18-2004, 12:36
I just saw this game at Best buy and I had to have it. It has to be the most realistic war game that I have ever seen.

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/gss/legacy/shellshock/main.html

http://www.shellshockgame.com/images/main.jpg

Tvov
09-18-2004, 20:35
Have you played it yet? Gamespot didn't like it much.

TomSplasky
09-18-2004, 20:42
Originally posted by Tvov
Have you played it yet? Gamespot didn't like it much.

I played it and it's great.

Gamespot is nothing but a paid off corporation (In my point of view). If it gives a bad review the game does bad. Some people take gamespot as gospel and if big bad gamespot says it's bad... It must be bad...

Sort of like guns and the media.

</random rant>

Billy2
09-18-2004, 22:34
I have been playing it and I am really enjoying it. If your not sure about the money just rent it.

I just wish it were on ps2 online.

freakshow10mm
10-11-2004, 09:45
Just bought it last night. Stuck on the third mission where you have to rescue the journalist, but no luck don't know what to do. I gathered up the villagers and destroyed all three haystacks. Then nothing happens. There is mention of something SE by Monty, but I don't know what to do. There is also that one hut with the ladder that you can't get up into and that is really bugging me.

Billy2
10-11-2004, 09:58
Go all the way around that big hun and rescue Monty. Then go to the front of the big shack, face away from it and head left down the path. Good luck

freakshow10mm
10-13-2004, 11:17
Yup thanks. Now I'm stuck on another Monty adventure: I am on the mission where you have to run ammo to the guys pinned down. You have to find them, enter and clear the village and then find Monty's body. I have done all above but can't for the life of me find his body. I have searched the village over and over again and can't find it. If I wander too far down the rice patty area where the mounted MG is, I go AWOL.

freakshow10mm
10-13-2004, 22:27
Nevermind. Finally got it.