puppy woke my ass up today...dang. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : puppy woke my ass up today...dang.

Ender
09-21-2004, 00:06
so i let Reagan sleep on the bed...if my g/f is around she sleeps at the bottom of the bed or on the floor, if not anything i don't take up is her space.

anyways, she wakes me up this morning at about 11:00. i didn't go to bed until near 7, so i was thinking she couldn't have to pee that bad. well, she wouldn't leave me alone, and ended up smacking me in the face.

normally she pees for 5-8 seconds tops. when i let her out, she went to the back and started peeing...i walked in the house, grabbed some water, and looked out the window...and she was in the same spot, STILL peeing! must have been a 30 second pee.

i'm glad she woke me up instead of going to the corner!!!!!

ATL Peach Girl
09-21-2004, 05:17
That's a darned good dog ya got there!!! whew!!!!!!!

Something like that would have soaked the floorboards even!!! ;P

Ender
09-21-2004, 05:40
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
That's a darned good dog ya got there!!! whew!!!!!!!

Something like that would have soaked the floorboards even!!! ;P

hehe..specially since they're hardwood floors!

probably would have either soaked in or made a 10 ft puddle! ;)

ede
09-26-2004, 09:24
i go to bed around 9pm when i have to get up for work. one of my two dogs will wake me up around 1am and i put them out, on the off chance they don't i wake them up because i have to pee around then. if i don't have to work they sleep till around 3am and wake me up since that's my normal time to get up for work. both my dogs have done very well since i got them about waking me up and going outside. wish i could say the same for the other 2 dogs here.

testosterone
09-26-2004, 13:16
thats a good pup you have. i noticed my dog will only pee for a few seconds also and then run into the house, unless i stand out there with him, then he will pee for what seems like minutes. right now he is sleeping next to the couch in his 'spot...goofy little guy.