adopt this kitty [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : adopt this kitty

Frank Rizzo
09-24-2004, 23:08
His name is Pinky. He LOVES people! Feel free to call the Pulaski County animal shelter in Little Rock Arkansas,

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/pinky.wmv

Moprine
09-25-2004, 00:40
That cat is so lovable^^ Thanks for the laugh~~

MrsKitty
09-25-2004, 08:16
>^..^<

As Peach would say "what kind of idiot puts a collar on a cat? Harnesses were made for cats!"

ATL Peach Girl
09-26-2004, 00:38
Originally posted by misskitty5077
>^..^<

As Peach would say "what kind of idiot puts a collar on a cat? Harnesses were made for cats!"

you beat me to it........although I do keep a collar on my cats in case they get out. The tag has their name and my cell number on it.

MrsKitty
09-26-2004, 09:15
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
you beat me to it........although I do keep a collar on my cats in case they get out. The tag has their name and my cell number on it.

My kitties are collared to. Current rabies tag and an ID tag with my name, home number, work number, cell number, my father's cell number and vet's number.

S2nd
09-28-2004, 17:44
>^..^<

Amen. You could make a collar out of Kryptonite, and my cat would find his way out of it or scratch you til you took it off him. Whatever comes first. I flat out gave up on keeping a flea collar or ID tags on him.

I also have to say that the guy was being way too rough with Pinky. You can tell the cat was getting agitated. Of course, I wouldn't be laughing now if he didn't do that. ;f

P.S. The cat in my avatar isn't mine, if you were wondering about the collar. It's one of those cutesy/funny Internet pictures.

MrsKitty
09-28-2004, 22:04
Originally posted by S2nd
P.S. The cat in my avatar isn't mine, if you were wondering about the collar. It's one of those cutesy/funny Internet pictures.

It is cute! :)

S2nd
09-29-2004, 10:47
It is cute! :)
If you'd like the full pic:
http://tinypic.com/ap0l1
I think it's an ad, but I don't imagine the Hello Kitty people like their product being put in other commercial endorsements. I just like the cat :)