Schedule of Activities [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Schedule of Activities

aztig
09-28-2004, 01:07
Please post schedule of BOGs activities, non-shoot meeting, shooting events and etc., so everyone is updated on what is happening around. (Especially para sa mga baguhan like me...;) )

jmy
09-28-2004, 05:11
I suppose that on November 15,the Band Of Glockers shall have a Non -Shoot meeting as it will be our 2ND Year Anniversary.

jmy

Eye Cutter
09-28-2004, 06:18
for all IPSC and IDPA scheduled matches, range practice and/or anything related to a shooting meet, you can find the details in the

Funshoots and Matches Thread.

For Non-shoot meets and informal get-togethers, this thread can serve as venue

aztig
09-28-2004, 20:46
Thanks BOGs for updates.

ppts799
09-28-2004, 23:54
not an official BOG meeting, but a few of us are having dinner this friday night. 9mx, deenoh, flyboy1, saruman, homogenizer, etc... meeting place PODIUM ortigas. anybody who wants to come is most welcome to join us. you can contact me 09215690531

those who want to pay directly to deenoh for shirts on friday may do so.

those who want to see the flashlight before ordering, ill bring the xenon and 12 LED bulb flashlight

flyboy 1
09-30-2004, 01:19
Originally posted by ppts799
not an official BOG meeting, but a few of us are having dinner this friday night. 9mx, deenoh, flyboy1, saruman, homogenizer, etc... meeting place PODIUM ortigas. anybody who wants to come is most welcome to join us. you can contact me 09215690531

those who want to pay directly to deenoh for shirts on friday may do so.

those who want to see the flashlight before ordering, ill bring the xenon and 12 LED bulb flashlight

ATTENDING:

1) ppts799
2) 9mx
3) Deenoh
4) Flyboy 1
5) Saruman
6) jjserv

Pls add your names to the list for us to know what size table to reserve. Kita-kita tayo mga Pards.
;Y ^1 ^1 ;Y

ppts799
09-30-2004, 03:13
i think vino will also be passing by

deenoh
09-30-2004, 09:16
To those attending tomorrow:

Change of venue. We're trying to avoid Podium because of the three day sale that starts tomorrow and the Octoberfest which also starts tomorrow where one of the chosen venues of San Miguel will be The Strip of Megamall. Traffic will probably be terrible in that area. Instead of Podium, we will meet at Oyster Boy which is a couple of blocks away.

For directions, please see attached map.

Thank you.

ppts799
09-30-2004, 22:11
saw totoy max last night (mighty cherokee), pupunta din daw siya mamaya.

let's make it 7pm, oyster boy.

9MX
09-30-2004, 22:20

susunod ako, badminton muna kami ni wifey:) :)

Saruman
10-01-2004, 22:16

sorry mga sir... it was raining last night and my car was far from the bldg.. got out of work 12mn and i guess it would be traffic in the area.. stayed in libis until the rain stopped.. ang tagal huminto kaya napadami rin ang 2 bottles.. hehehehe;f ;f

9MX
10-02-2004, 08:22
Originally posted by Saruman
sorry mga sir... it was raining last night and my car was far from the bldg.. got out of work 12mn and i guess it would be traffic in the area.. stayed in libis until the rain stopped.. ang tagal huminto kaya napadami rin ang 2 bottles.. hehehehe;f ;f

i guess it was all about the 2 bottles or more huh;f

ppts799
10-03-2004, 22:25
had a blast of a time seeing jjserv and vino again;c ;c ;c
yung dalawa, si deenoh at flyboy1 linapitan pa ng 3 girls and gave them their business cards.

yung isang girl across the table nagpapa cute pa kay jjserv, flyboy at vino twirling her hair with a little head tilt, KASO AYAW LUMAPIT YUNG BOYS NATIN! maganda naman yung girl, ang puti. ;f ;f ;f

speaking of anniversary, guys, your reactions please ... someone suggested hold it on the last day of the gun show which is nov 12 nga ba? or hold it on the 15th mismo? any suggested venues? maganda yung solo natin yung function room like the last time and like our non shoot meetings kasi MAINGAY tayo at ang dami natin.

what do you think, jmy?

MIKEY177, do you have another knife to give away ;a ;a ;a dapat iagaw ko na from single stacker eh ;e

9MX
10-03-2004, 22:49

yung isang girl across the table nagpapa cute pa kay jjserv, flyboy at vino twirling her hair with a little head tilt, KASO AYAW LUMAPIT YUNG BOYS NATIN! maganda naman yung girl, ang puti. ;f ;f ;f

pssst..anong girls? wala akong nakita;f

batangueno
10-03-2004, 22:51
yung dalawa, si deenoh at flyboy1 linapitan pa ng 3 girls and gave them their business cards.

Baka magsisi si Saruman, dapat sinulong na lang nya yung ulan. ;f

Ppts, ok yang idea mo na isabay na sa gunshow yung anniversary. Ang alam ko lang na resto dyan sa megamall na may function room eh yung suko thai.

JuDGe
10-03-2004, 22:55
Originally posted by 9MX

sabi ko na nga ba at naka-inom lang itong si ppts799 eh ^1 ... kaya kung anu-ano napagkikita! ;f

ppts799
10-03-2004, 23:22
Originally posted by 9MX
psssst... late ka kasi dumating. ;a

ppts799
10-03-2004, 23:25
Originally posted by JuDGe
sabi ko na nga ba at naka-inom lang itong si ppts799 eh ^1 ... kaya kung anu-ano napagkikita! ;f
4 na basong iced tea. :)

read my post again, may binangit ba akong "mannix" sa kwento ko? mali kasi source mo eh.;e ;e

iced tea lang drink ko kasi naubusa na sila ng milk;) WISHING pa kasi ako tumangkad

mikey177
10-04-2004, 01:37
MIKEY177, do you have another knife to give away ;a ;a ;a dapat iagaw ko na from single stacker eh ;e

My vote is for the last day of the gun show. I doubt my wifey would let me go to QC two times in a row if the events that I'm going to are less than a week apart.

ppts,

All I have is this NIB Buck knife. Since you asked nicely, I'll gladly part with it since its just taking up space in my safe :)

9MX
10-04-2004, 04:40
Originally posted by mikey177
My vote is for the last day of the gun show. I doubt my wifey would let me go to QC two times in a row if the events that I'm going to are less than a week apart.

ppts,

All I have is this NIB Buck knife. Since you asked nicely, I'll gladly part with it since its just taking up space in my safe :)

^7 wala bang katernong cz combat yan?

any other donors? mbclubph, paraffle ka naman:cool:

mikey177
10-04-2004, 05:23
Originally posted by 9MX
^7 wala bang katernong cz combat yan?

Hehe. Dude, I'm generous, but I'm not crazy :)

Maybe someone would like to donate a flashlight or some spare ammo for the anniv.

ReccaH
10-04-2004, 05:53

Nice knife.. Very generous. May I ask you nicely to check your safe some more for loose item like a television or a washing machine?

ppts799
10-04-2004, 20:08
DOH!!! i should've asked you nicely to just hand it over to me . . . and it goes straight to my pocket ;a ;a ;a

mikey177
10-11-2004, 01:04
speaking of anniversary, guys, your reactions please ... someone suggested hold it on the last day of the gun show which is nov 12 nga ba? or hold it on the 15th mismo? any suggested venues? maganda yung solo natin yung function room like the last time and like our non shoot meetings kasi MAINGAY tayo at ang dami natin.

BTTT. Kelan nga ba ito, mga sir?

aztig
10-11-2004, 01:38

Oo nga kailan nga po ito. Pede ba sumama dito

jjserv
10-11-2004, 03:52

what do you think, jmy?

Haha... Buti na lang. Kung nilapitan pala ni Flyboy yung mga girls sitting at the corner, magsusumbong pala si PPTS dito. Lagot sana...
;z ;z ;z

But I tend to agree it was a nice evening. Lets do it again guys...!;e ;e

ppts799
10-11-2004, 23:16

spoke to jmy last week, he suggests onthe day itself, nov 15. but he doesnt mind on another date if majority says so. however, i heard the start of the gunshow would be sometime november 18 pa and ends november 22. so far not much suggestions on the venue... (come on guys). but we need a place that would be open upto 2am incase the usual happends.

SMBeerDealer
10-19-2004, 22:33
Any BoGs out there in to mountain biking? Why don't we get together and go trail riding? :)

Allegra
10-20-2004, 08:19
Originally posted by SMBeerDealer
Any BoGs out there in to mountain biking? Why don't we get together and go trail riding? :)

Whoa!! Where do you ride?
There's an mtb race at UP los Banos this Sunday, Makiling Extreme Rush
Wana join?

SMBeerDealer
10-20-2004, 20:44
Originally posted by Allegra
Whoa!! Where do you ride?
There's an mtb race at UP los Banos this Sunday, Makiling Extreme Rush
Wana join?

I just started riding a couple months back. Got my frame from Sabak Sports in Paseo de Santa Rosa. so far I've ridden mostly in Muntinlupa/Las Piņas/Cavite areas near the Daang Hari Road. Haven't had much time lately, though. Where do you ride?

Would like to join that one. Heard it through my friends. Can't go though as I've a conference to attend Friday to Sunday. Thanks for the invite. :)

Keep me updated as I'm not really in to the loop yet. ;f

Pepe G Boy
10-20-2004, 21:39
Can newbies attend your anniv. also? Baka you're a tightly knit group. How can newbies recognize you? Will I be looking for pistol-carrying bunch of guys? Just asking :cool:

vega
10-20-2004, 21:47
Pepe - Welcome to the forum and you're welcome to attend.

vega