Trust Trade: new outlet at MCS ;-) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trust Trade: new outlet at MCS ;-)

New_comer
10-03-2004, 21:51
The Makati Cinema Square is turning out to be the Mecca of gun enthusiasts. Latest addition is Trust Trade, dealer of Taurus, Bul and Norinco brands.

I hope PBD, True Weight, Stronghand, Urban follow suit... :cool:

doctabako
10-03-2004, 22:23
Yup,their stall is small but nicely designed. They also offer reloading but I haven't tried them. A certain Lester does the reloads. I also hope the other stores follow suit, it almost feels like you're in a gun show whenever you go there.:)

JuDGe
10-03-2004, 22:26
Originally posted by doctabako
A certain Lester does the reloads.

"best friend" ni 9MX.... ;f

jundeleon
10-03-2004, 22:36
How would you guys rate the service of Trust Trade?
My experience with this gun shop was positive. I bought a Taurus Model 605 five-shot .357 revolver way back in 1996 and they had it released in two weeks.
During the last gun show, sila lang yata nag offer ng one-year warranty on all purchases, including Glocks.
Pricing was same as the other gun shops, except for the full size CZ75BD which they sold at a bargain price of P25k.

9MX
10-03-2004, 22:51
Originally posted by JuDGe
"best friend" ni 9MX.... ;f

hehe. open pa naman ang line natin dun. kaya lang hindi nga nagrereply kaya napuputol. who knows...one of these days:cool:

Vault Keeper
10-04-2004, 00:23
Originally posted by jundeleon
How would you guys rate the service of Trust Trade?
My experience with this gun shop was positive. I bought a Taurus Model 605 five-shot .357 revolver way back in 1996 and they had it released in two weeks.
During the last gun show, sila lang yata nag offer ng one-year warranty on all purchases, including Glocks.
Pricing was same as the other gun shops, except for the full size CZ75BD which they sold at a bargain price of P25k.

Masusungit iba nilang personnel sa Galleria branch, yung mga lalaki (specially when you want to physically handle the display! As if wala kang bambili!:(

so whenever i'm there i just look for Boy.;) .

Allegra
10-04-2004, 01:06
Originally posted by Vault Keeper
Masusungit iba nilang personnel sa Galleria branch, yung mga lalaki (specially when you want to physically handle the display! As if wala kang bambili!:(

so whenever i'm there i just look for Boy.;) .

Oo nga, their sales personnel have the personality of a dial tone
Siguro ahente ng funeral home dati

In fairness, mura sila magbenta and maganda selection

aztig
10-04-2004, 01:10
We all have same experience pala dyan sa Trust Trade Galleria, One time I visit their store, then plan to buy a unit kaso akala mo kun sino mga sales person dun na para kang ala pambili, sa ibang store na nga lang ako kumuha:)

New_comer
10-04-2004, 01:24
Originally posted by doctabako
Yup,their stall is small but nicely designed. They also offer reloading but I haven't tried them. A certain Lester does the reloads. I also hope the other stores follow suit, it almost feels like you're in a gun show whenever you go there.:)
Oo nga! We don't need to wait for gunshows just to enjoy a convenient venue to ogle at gun-related products.

Come to think of it, me range na duon ang Northstar at Jethro para sa firing proficiency at seminar hall (yung bingohan), drug testing clinic na lang saka PNP-FED booth, one stop shop na ang MCS!

Pwedeng mag-sale kanya-kanya na lang to better capture market share, kesa fixed pricing we see nowadays at gunshows. Parang cartel tuloy.

Syangapala, I was at true weight last Saturday, at they're selling at 10% less. Nakabili tuloy ako ng "shuff butt" (sic);) saka dummy 45 at reduced price.

9MX
10-04-2004, 04:35
Originally posted by New_comer
Parang cartel tuloy.

cartel naman talaga eh;)

julianz
10-04-2004, 11:34
pakitaan nyo lang ng walet tingnan nyo at puro sir sir sir ang lalabas sa bibig ng mga yon..

got my taurus at galleria nung una mga suplado nung naglabas na ko ng cash sir..sir. sir..
tinira ko naman ng ka che-chek ng units nahawakan ko halos lahat ng nakadisplay ;f

vega
10-04-2004, 17:16
I had the same experience at Trust Trade when I bought my Taurus revo there years ago. I didn't show any money but the sales agent was telling me how hard it was to get the necessary documents and she was telling me that I must submit everything on a certain date.

She didn't know that I just bought a pistol and I was able to get all the originals back from the other dealer. When I showed it to her she change her attitude and she started calling me sir. Just like julianz I asked for the different models but I already know which one I liked.

I think that's really their way of dealing with the customers, because if you feel like they are trashing you, the tendency is you show them that you have the money to buy. I talked with one car salesman before and that was part of their seminar.

vega

Allegra
10-05-2004, 00:45
Originally posted by vega
I had the same experience at Trust Trade when I bought my Taurus revo there years ago. I didn't show any money but the sales agent was telling me how hard it was to get the necessary documents and she was telling me that I must submit everything on a certain date.

She didn't know that I just bought a pistol and I was able to get all the originals back from the other dealer. When I showed it to her she change her attitude and she started calling me sir. Just like julianz I asked for the different models but I already know which one I liked.

I think that's really their way of dealing with the customers, because if you feel like they are trashing you, the tendency is you show them that you have the money to buy. I talked with one car salesman before and that was part of their seminar.

vega

San ba yung seminar na yun? It f$%^&n worked! :)

I remember their rep tried to sales talk me sa bulm5, saying ginamit daw ng lito p. and benji b. sa world shoot sa Cebu.
Sabi ko eh bakit hindi manalo sa Laguna yang bul m5 na yan bwahaha!!
( kapit sa keyboard baka madala kayo :))

vega
10-05-2004, 23:45
Originally posted by Allegra
San ba yung seminar na yun?
Ford dealership in C-5(?) not really sure of the place.

vega

bulm540
10-06-2004, 06:39
The Makati Cinema Square is turning out to be the Mecca of gun enthusiasts. Latest addition is Trust Trade, dealer of Taurus, Bul and Norinco brands.

I hope PBD, True Weight, Stronghand, Urban follow suit... :cool:
How much for a new Bul m5 IPSC in .40 cal??

New_comer
10-06-2004, 08:19
Originally posted by bulm540
How much for a new Bul m5 IPSC in .40 cal?? Walang display duon e. Pero last I saw at galeria nasa P58K yung 45 IPSC. Di ako nakakita ng 40 doon. ;)

doctabako
10-06-2004, 08:26
Walang display duon e. Pero last I saw at galeria nasa P58K yung 45 IPSC. Di ako nakakita ng 40 doon. ;)

One of my club mates has been trying to order one for about 2 months now, they say its out of stock. Its more or less the same price.

bulm540
10-06-2004, 20:10
Walang display duon e. Pero last I saw at galeria nasa P58K yung 45 IPSC. Di ako nakakita ng 40 doon. ;)
58K is not a bad price, I bought my First generation .40 cal IPSC 4-5 yrs ago at just over $1K. Sent to Gun doc for ssome minor mods and it si good to go. Uses para and STI mags. For you STI mag users, If you can get a hold of the grams followers there, this the ****. I ordered ( complete STI mags- tuned) from Brazos after the Ban expired and they are superb.