Charles Daly High Power Clone [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Charles Daly High Power Clone

jundeleon
10-04-2004, 03:46
Have you seen the new Charles Daly high power clone?
Is this gun made by armscor also?

jundeleon
10-04-2004, 03:52
http://www.gunsandammomag.com/ga_handguns/hi_072604/

hope the link works

kerwin
10-04-2004, 04:34
The CD-HP sure looks like my FEG HP clone. Its probably Hungarian Made, and marketed by Charles Daly in the States, just like what they did with the armscorp 1911.

mc_oliver
10-04-2004, 20:40
I think Charles Daley in the States imports from different manufacturers and just stamps CD's on the guns.

New_comer
10-04-2004, 20:50
Originally posted by jundeleon
Is this gun made by armscor also? If it were, we would have known about it via previous gun shows...

Rebranding lang siguro yan of the FEG PJK-9HP or P9M clones. Parang sari sari store ang CD, nag-rerepack...;)

paltik45
10-04-2004, 21:56
Originally posted by mc_oliver
I think Charles Daley in the States imports from different manufacturers and just stamps CD's on the guns.

That is true they just import them and put their brand name on the firearms. I saw a couple of their semi-auto shotguns that is made in Japan. Hope this help.

Magicmanmb
12-09-2008, 11:41
No longer available but they were made and assembled by either Magnum Research or Dan Wesson. One of the better High Power or Copies I've fired.

If you run across one at a gun show or trade around don't hesitate all the parts springs etc.. are interchangeable plus for those that don't want charles daly written on the weapon I sprayed mine with duracoat in a flat black.

horge
12-09-2008, 13:49
Magicman's absolutely right.
Charles Daly (KBI) stopped selling their HP knock-offs years ago.
Decent guns that for some reason were droppe from the product lineup.

Magicmanmb
12-09-2008, 15:05
Magicman's absolutely right.
Charles Daly (KBI) stopped selling their HP knock-offs years ago.
Decent guns that for some reason were droppe from the product lineup.

They are bringing back one similar to it though. With ambi safety & no mag disconnect. I have 2 FN Hi-Powers and the safety and sights are 100% better. Even JMB would have liked it.