FunShoot and Matches - Octobeer Fest! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FunShoot and Matches - Octobeer Fest!

JuDGe
10-04-2004, 23:06
Sched of October Matches

2 - 3 I 1st Gov. Mamintal Adiong Cup
Marawi PSA PNP-Army Shooting Range

9 I ACPSC Invitational Cup
Angeles CPSC Mountain Clark Firing Range

9 -10 II Southern Tagalog Open Championship
BRPG JMA Firing Range, Batangas City

9 -10 I Geronians SCI invitational Shootfest
DGSCI Firing Range,Sitio Mauplas, Pinasling, Gerona ,Tarlac

15 -17 III 7th PMA Superintendent's Cup
( Qualifier Match for the WSXV, Ecuador )
PMASCI Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City

16 -17 I 1st RTS9 Regional Training Director's Cup
La Hermosa GC PPSC Firing Range, Pasonanca, Zamboanga City

17 I 2nd Buglasan Invitational Shootfest
Dumaguete SS Looc, Sibulan, Negros Occidental

22 -24 II 7th Panagkasangay Shootfest
Marcos CS MCS Firing Range,
Bgy Suba, Paoay, Ilocos Norte

23 -24 I 2nd Barkadahan Shootfest
Angono Firing Range

29 -30 I Halloween Firestorm
Dr. H. T. Feliciano Target Range, Iligan City

30 - 31 II SBMA Chairman's Cup 2004
OPSA Firing Range, SBMA, Olongapo City

mc_oliver
10-05-2004, 00:35
Ano gamit ng team armscor, eto?
http://www.tanfoglio.it/sportandcompetition/images/stockbuzz.jpg

O eto? Which, btw, has a capcity of 21+1 rounds!!!!
http://www.bawo-custom-guns.de/pic/Tafo/stock.jpg

mikey177
10-05-2004, 01:17
Originally posted by 9MX
Halika, sama ka lagi sa laro, papadyaryo natin;z

Eto nga, pinapalakad ko na sa PBD ang PPSA membership ko. But seriously, I think good media coverage is important for building up support for shooting and getting more people (pretty girls, especially) involved in the sport :)

doctabako
10-05-2004, 03:03
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
at may picture pa kasama namin! hahaha!

Yup, and in the picture its like he's saying "I am the Champion...My Friend..and I'll keep on fighting....";f ;f ;f
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/TeamPBLAG-PSGTeamDavao.jpg

JuDGe
10-05-2004, 05:26
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Ano gamit ng team armscor,

Niceeee! :drool:

glck17
10-05-2004, 05:45
Doc EC: glck17 congrats! galeng ninyo ni mario conwi!

the level of competition in PD is now very close, ang dami na magagaling lumipat, hindi mo na alam kung sino makaka-angat! hahaha!!!

thanks sir! see you at the pma level 3 event next week.
:)

Eye Cutter
10-05-2004, 06:26
mc_o: e modified na yang pic ng tanfog na yan e. meron na mag well.

ang nakita ko na gamit ni arnel ariate yung stock model with wood grips

Eye Cutter
10-05-2004, 06:27
glck17: Sat and Sun kami Baguio!

9MX
10-05-2004, 08:10
Originally posted by mikey177
Eto nga, pinapalakad ko na sa PBD ang PPSA membership ko. But seriously, I think good media coverage is important for building up support for shooting and getting more people (pretty girls, especially) involved in the sport :)

if that is the case,huwag mo na benta cz mo, oks na pang production yan.

btw, ppsa membership requires and a certificate from your employer;f

batangueno
10-05-2004, 20:02
Originally posted by 9MX
btw, ppsa membership requires and a certificate from your employer;f Hahaha ;f...parang ayaw mo pasalihin sa ppsa si mikey ah. ;f

ogiebb
10-05-2004, 20:13
Ano gamit ng team armscor, eto?
http://www.tanfoglio.it/sportandcompetition/images/stockbuzz.jpg

SYET!!!! 21+1 para sa production???? waw sarap nyan a;P ;P

Eye Cutter
10-05-2004, 22:50
pang Standard, minor siguro yan, di pang PD

Eye Cutter
10-06-2004, 04:26
one_eye_kirat: how'd you do at the PPSA Prod Nats?

one_eye_kirat
10-06-2004, 11:22
one_eye_kirat: how'd you do at the PPSA Prod Nats?
not so good...needs more practice.

9MX
10-07-2004, 22:57
9 I ACPSC Invitational Cup
Angeles CPSC Mountain Clark Firing Range

tuloy naman siguro ito?
;Q

Saruman
10-08-2004, 04:02
whos shooting camp karingal this sunday?? belmonte cup..

doctabako
10-08-2004, 04:19
Also, who's shooting at BRPG tomorrow? Sunday ba lahat? Anyway, good luck to all of us. Safe Shooting!:)

batangueno
10-08-2004, 04:27
Originally posted by Saruman
whos shooting camp karingal this sunday?? belmonte cup.. Saturday ako. Si Taurus din yata sabado.

batangueno
10-08-2004, 04:28
Originally posted by doctabako
Also, who's shooting at BRPG tomorrow? Sunday ba lahat? Anyway, good luck to all of us. Safe Shooting!:) Sunday kami nina Eyecutter. :)

Eye Cutter
10-08-2004, 05:34
i was at the 2nd SB Cup this afternoon. Ang dami nang tao. They're expecting more tomorrow and sunday. 4 stages: 31, 32, 16, 9

sunday kami ni batangueno sa brpg!

doctabako
10-08-2004, 05:57
Originally posted by batangueno
Sunday kami nina Eyecutter. :)

Okay, my clubmates and I are going tomorrow. See you all in the results na lang :). Hope we all do good;f

Saruman
10-08-2004, 23:52
sunday ako karingal.. mga after lunch..

doctabako
10-09-2004, 04:48
Had fun at the BRPG shoot with Tigra this afternoon. Not that many shooters so I was able to finish all 7 stages at 3 pm even though I arrived at 10:30 and the R.O.'s lunch break lasted from 12:00 to 2:00 pm. Don't worry about your loads, the chrono reads higher than normal. My loads had a PF of 180(177 at the Ermita Cup).
The stages were nice and challenging, especially Stage 1 which involved shooting plates and poppers while riding on a horse-on-springs(actually, a compressor tank on springs). Tigra was able to ice it in 15 secs. It took me 49 secs ;g couldn't balance and was still getting used to the FOFS(my alibi ;f). As a consolation Lito Pible also botched this stage and it took him 1 minute and 2 secs ;P (the rest of his stages were mostly best times so he's probably still going to be the champ). Also had a problem with one stage where I had a hard time getting my gun out of slide lock after I also had a hard time hitting one plate(should've left it alone after two shots on hindsight). Otherwise it was a pretty good day as I only had one mike and the important thing was we enjoyed it. Be ready for several fast swingers. One stage even had Swingers that danced and twirled on its axis if you don't shoot them early enough. Good luck to those who will shoot tomorrow. Safe Shooting.:)

9MX
10-09-2004, 06:59
Shihan and I also had a blast at Mt. Clark Range.The bays are not too big but the COFs design made it exciting. 1 med, and 3 long courses;14,28,30, and 31. I had 15 Cs,(mco ang dami pala;P ), 4Ds, and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! 1 mike. I still feel the need...the need for speed, but will get that someday;e

There were 2 bays for funshoot, we were initially informed it was optional (+300). After a couple of hours, we were recalled and told it was not^8 Bottomline, we coughed up P800.00! But it was fun so okay lang:)

Go get 'em tomorrow BOGS!;z

doctabako
10-10-2004, 01:36
Just noticed that they removed the BOTGC from the PPSA calendar for November. Does anyone know the reason and when it will be held? Thanks:)

edited to add:
Asked around, turns out that the BOTGC has been cancelled indefinitely. In its place, classifier matches have been set up in BRPG and Lagcom if I understood it correctly.

9MX
10-10-2004, 03:04
Asked around, turns out that the BOTGC has been cancelled indefinitely. In its place, classifier matches have been set up in BRPG and Lagcom if I understood it correctly.

its about time, i wanna get classified:)

doctabako
10-10-2004, 03:42
Originally posted by 9MX
its about time, i wanna get classified:)

Yup, me too,although I've attended 2 already. On the first classifier I attended when I was still starting, I used my HK and was class D. On the second,I used my Glock 30 and was classified as C. I know its not the arrow but the Indian, and competition experience would be a greater factor but I'm just curious how I would classify with my STI.

9MX
10-10-2004, 04:02
I'm just curious how I would classify with my STI.

class A! ;)

doctabako
10-10-2004, 04:06
Originally posted by 9MX
class A! ;)

;f ;f ;f I wish! ;a

Eye Cutter
10-10-2004, 07:28
DocT: BOTGC was cancelled because Col. Po will be leaving FED for a new assignment. Actually sabi nila over-staying na siya (more than 3 yrs.) Hope the incoming head will also be a sport shooter para hindi mahirap magpa-accredit ng mga laro!

Shot at BRPG today with Team PB. Saw Tigra and SMBDealer there. Sayang, SMBD's beretta's firing pin broke! I loved the stage with the 2 swingers/bobbers! Ang tindi sumayaw! I did pretty good! Flawless yung CZ!

Eye Cutter
10-10-2004, 07:45
Sino-sino pumutok sa Karingal? Sa 2nd Sonny Belmonte Cup? Hanep si Dogman! 9th place! In the groove last Friday!

doctabako
10-10-2004, 08:22
DocT: BOTGC was cancelled because Col. Po will be leaving FED for a new assignment. Actually sabi nila over-staying na siya (more than 3 yrs.) Hope the incoming head will also be a sport shooter para hindi mahirap magpa-accredit ng mga laro!

Wow, that's bad news for us. The Colonel has been an ardent supporter of the sport. He even helped us with our circuit matches which went on even during the election period. Yes, I'm with you in hoping that his successor would be as good as him or else tapos ang ligaya.:(

Shot at BRPG today with Team PB. Saw Tigra and SMBDealer there. Sayang, SMBD's beretta's firing pin broke! I loved the stage with the 2 swingers/bobbers! Ang tindi sumayaw! I did pretty good! Flawless yung CZ! [/B]

Landi ng mga swinger no!
I screwed up 2 stages like I said in a previous post so my final result must be bad. NENA!!Better luck for me next time. :)

9MX
10-10-2004, 08:37
Originally posted by Eye Cutter Sayang, SMBD's beretta's firing pin broke

SMBD,

change to glock na! teehe hehehehe ;f

(feeling nakaglock pa din ;z)

..... I did pretty good! Flawless yung CZ!

Mine was almost flawless yesterday except for one premature slidelock, i was luck to clear it in transition:cool:[QUOTE]

Eye Cutter
10-10-2004, 17:47
9mx: nag premature slide lock ka rin? baka natatamaan mo slide stop with your right hand thumb.

problema ko lang talaga sa CZ, ang hirap makita ng front sight nang mabilis sa liit!

9MX
10-10-2004, 18:21
9mx: nag premature slide lock ka rin? baka natatamaan mo slide stop with your right hand thumb.

problema ko lang talaga sa CZ, ang hirap makita ng front sight nang mabilis sa liit!

hmmm...i don't think so because in the same stage after that, i ran out of ammo and had a real slide lock, as i was recharging in transition, i recall exerting some effort as my right thumb reaches for the slide stop. I don't attempt to reach it with my left thumb, because from previous experience, it is more difficult for me to do it that way. its probably due to the ammo because we shoot reloads. it happens to me even on practice, slow fire at that. but just the same, will carefully observe this coming weekend and see if it re-occurs again:)

New_comer
10-10-2004, 18:43
Hmmph... No Baguio for me ;g

Strat planning kami until weekend ;P

Good luck na lang sa mga matutuloy ;)

batangueno
10-10-2004, 19:49
Congrats to Eyecutter for placing 10th in BRPG. ^c Alaskahan na naman ang mga Team PB, kahit pagod na pagod masaya pa rin. ;f Taurus was bonked out at the last stages of the match, sayang ganda pa naman ng umpisa. Dapat siguro magbaon na rin tayo ng energy gels.

SMBDealer, marami pa matches na susunod, doon ka na lang bumawi. :)

JuDGe
10-10-2004, 20:33

Naghahanap pa nga kami ng firing pin nya, offline din siya ngayon... sira naman ang telephone line... namputsa talagang murphy yan! ;f

SMBeerDealer
10-10-2004, 20:48
Congrats to Eyecutter for placing 10th in BRPG. ^c Alaskahan na naman ang mga Team PB, kahit pagod na pagod masaya pa rin. ;f Taurus was bonked out at the last stages of the match, sayang ganda pa naman ng umpisa. Dapat siguro magbaon na rin tayo ng energy gels.

Doc EC congratulations, ayos talaga. To all who competed congratulations to all who competed. It was good to see you guys again. :)

Babawi talaga ko sa mga upcoming matches Batangueño. Naayos na phone line ko e. Susunod na siguro yung baril, Judge. Hehe! ;f

9MX, pag may pera na, bibili narin ako siguro. ;)

tigra
10-10-2004, 21:01
Congratulations docEC^c and to all BoGs who joined the BRPG match.

Sayang, di nyo ako napanood dun sa stage na may dancing swingers...para kayong nanood ng America's Funniest Home Video;f ;f

docT, paki post naman pag may match ulit sa Batangas area. Sarap maglaro dyan sa atin...lagi may ratratan stages.

Kita-kits na lang ulit next match...bitin kwentuhan eh!

JuDGe
10-10-2004, 21:19
Originally posted by 9MX
SMBD,change to glock na! teehe hehehehe ;f [QUOTE]

Parang narinig ko advise ni Chief Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard:

"Get yourself a GLOCK... loose that nickle plated sizzy pistol!"

;f ;f ;f

doctabako
10-10-2004, 21:49
Congrats to DocEC and all who joined!

Originally posted by tigra
docT, paki post naman pag may match ulit sa Batangas area. Sarap maglaro dyan sa atin...lagi may ratratan stages.

Kita-kits na lang ulit next match...bitin kwentuhan eh!

Sure, see you again at the next match. :)

jasonub
10-10-2004, 21:57
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eye Cutter
[B]DocT: BOTGC was cancelled because Col. Po will be leaving FED for a new assignment. Actually sabi nila over-staying na siya (more than 3 yrs.) Hope the incoming head will also be a sport shooter para hindi mahirap magpa-accredit ng mga laro!

maybe col belarmino will replace him;)

9MX
10-10-2004, 23:20
Originally posted by JuDGe
Parang narinig ko advise ni Chief Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard:

"Get yourself a GLOCK... loose that nickle plated sizzy pistol!"

;f ;f ;f

exactly;z

SMBD, joke lang ha. the truth is...get a CZ!!!!!!!!;N

maybe col belarmino will replace him

lagot ang RO;f

Congrats Doc TSMBRO! Buti pa ang BRPG results, lumabas na.

SMBeerDealer
10-10-2004, 23:36
Originally posted by 9MX
exactly;z

SMBD, joke lang ha. the truth is...get a CZ!!!!!!!!;N

Wala e, fan ako ni Martin Riggs e. Hehehehe! ;f

julianz
10-10-2004, 23:49
congratulations BOG's
PICTURES

doctabako
10-10-2004, 23:50
Originally posted by 9MX
Buti pa ang BRPG results, lumabas na.

It hasn't been posted yet at the PPSA website. Team PB must have waited for the results after the match.

mikey177
10-12-2004, 06:42
Just a quick IPSC rule question: If I take a Glock 34 frame and mate it with a Glock 17 slide, can I shoot production division with it, or will I be automatically promoted to open?

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 07:07
i won't tell if you won't! pero saan ka kukuha ng g17 slide? if you use a caspian slide, obvious na di factory.

pwede naman sa STD minor yang 34. 20+1 rds ng 9mm

9MX
10-12-2004, 08:39
i won't tell if you won't! pero saan ka kukuha ng g17 slide? if you use a caspian slide, obvious na di factory.

pwede naman sa STD minor yang 34. 20+1 rds ng 9mm

but assuming there is g17 slide available, the g34 barrel has to be replaced as well, right? teka, pareho lang ba ng frame size ang 17 at 34?

doc,

speaking of shooting minor in standard, are there a lot of shooters competing in this div. using 9mm or super .38?

julianz
10-12-2004, 09:01
makasabat na nga po ..may nagcochrono po ba pag sa comps or kung ano na lang ang i declare na PF.
thanks

doctabako
10-12-2004, 09:02
The results of the BRPG shoot are now posted at the PPSA website.:) much better than I expected due to the bad breaks, but still bad nonetheless ;f

Julianz
Yes, there is a separate chrono stage in Level 2 and up competitions. The R.O. in charge randomly collects 8 bullets from you without warning.

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 10:20
as usual, wala pa rin results sa Karingal! ang labo talaga ng mga nagpapalaro dun!

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 10:28
docT: you and tigra did good! tuloy tuloy na yan.

doctabako
10-12-2004, 10:31
Which Gun Club usually hosts matches at Karingal? Its high time for shooters to boycott matches held there until they shape up. My team mates who go there also have the same complaint.

doctabako
10-12-2004, 10:39

Thanks:) pero good ba yon? Hope we do better. What I lack is consistency and energy. First few stages are usually okay, towards the end I always start to screw up my game plan(nawawala ang diskarte). Really need to exercise;f

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 17:20
docT: home range ng Handgunner, Philippines and Karingal. Venue ng Battle of Seven (Bo7). Parati na lang ganyan doon. Sila ppts and 9MX ang dami ring complaints sa range na yun. Notorious mga bad boys mangupit ng mga basyo! hahaha!

My secret to avoid going low batt sa all day match is to drink lots and lots of liquids and small bites of energy foods. Mainly sugar pero it works. Gatorade, water, kalamansi juice. Sandwiches, bananas, dried mango chips, hard candy. I don't like to eat rice for lunch. Usually 1-2 sandwiches lang. Eat after the match na lang. Stay out of the sun! I always bring an umbrella. Pinagtatawanan nga ako kasi para daw nasa park ako, but it really helps! hahaha!!!

Si Taurus (atty. jing) was shooting very well last Sunday morning. After lunch, nag low-batt na! Told him to continously drink water and stay out of the sun pero nanlata na during the last half. Sayang tuloy laro!

Next match, magbabaon na kami nila batangueno ng energy gels. San ba nakakabili nun?

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 17:27
To improve endurance, take up another sport. Grab a racket, Tennis, table tennis or badminton. Biking (mountain/road bike). Swimming. Boxing.

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 17:31
Could have done better also. Damn those 2 mikes! The last stage beside the chrono where you start kneeling. Kahit na start chamber empty, di ko maalala why I shot at the far target first on the right side and not the nearer one. Nagmadali tuloy ako! As usual, NENA!

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 17:48
atmarcela: you also did good. the journey always starts with the first step! keep it up.

9MX
10-12-2004, 18:48
docT: home range ng Handgunner, Philippines and Karingal. Venue ng Battle of Seven (Bo7). Parati na lang ganyan doon. Sila ppts and 9MX ang dami ring complaints sa range na yun. Notorious mga bad boys mangupit ng mga basyo! hahaha!

Yup, that is why until the way of how things done are changed in that part of Manila, it will be scratched from my list of gun ranges.:soap:

Good tips on how to keep up energy during matches. As for myself, I'm not sure why but as long as I had a good breakfast, water is enough. When I intend to have a heavy lunch during a match, either I eat earlier than the others or I resume shooting 2 hours after eating. As for the heat, I guess my tolerance comes from being exposed to it and the other elements during the mountaineering chapter of my life:)

one_eye_kirat
10-12-2004, 19:02

Next match, magbabaon na kami nila batangueno ng energy gels. San ba nakakabili nun?
Have you tried looking at GNC? But i've heard over the radio from a triathlete that these gels has side effects like vomiting if you take them. I forgot why it has side effects. But I'm interested in taking those too.

batangueno
10-12-2004, 20:03
Last saturday sa Belmonte Cup more than 20 na basyo ang nawala sa akin, considering nasa 80 rounds lang buong match. Langya, meron pa akong kinuhang sariling badboy nyan ha, wala rin palang silbi. Ultimo live round hindi ibabalik sa 'yo. :(

batangueno
10-12-2004, 20:07
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
But i've heard over the radio from a triathlete that these gels has side effects like vomiting if you take them. I forgot why it has side effects. But I'm interested in taking those too. Sa sama ng lasa nung iba masusuka ka talaga...hehe;0

Ang masarap lang na natikman ko yung Vanilla Bean flavor na Gu Gel. Sa mga bike shops meron.

tigra
10-12-2004, 20:17

Thanks DocEC! Sana nga tuloy tuloy na.

Lots of practice pa siguro ang kelangan and yes, exercise para di hinihingal

SMBeerDealer
10-12-2004, 20:27
Originally posted by tigra
Thanks DocEC! Sana nga tuloy tuloy na.

Lots of practice pa siguro ang kelangan and yes, exercise para di hinihingal

Tigra congratulations! Kung di nagpremature open slide mo mas mataas pa dapat. Tuloy tuloy na yan. ;f

Bili ka narin ng mountain bike para sabay tayo mag-exercise.

Doc EC, try mo Paulina's and Velocity sa Cartimar for the energy gels medyo malayo nga lang sayo, di ko alam mga malapit na bike shops sa area nyo e. :cool:

mikey177
10-12-2004, 21:53
Originally posted by 9MX
but assuming there is g17 slide available, the g34 barrel has to be replaced as well, right? teka, pareho lang ba ng frame size ang 17 at 34?

I saw a complete slide and barrel group at Twin Pines a few months ago, dunno if its still there. The G17 and G34 frames have the same dimensions, which is why I thought it would be more economical to have just one frame and two slides/barrels instead of buying another gun. Oh well, bahala na.

Allegra
10-12-2004, 22:27
Have you tried looking at GNC? But i've heard over the radio from a triathlete that these gels has side effects like vomiting if you take them. I forgot why it has side effects. But I'm interested in taking those too.

Bike shops, sa eastwood, powerplant etc
Vomiting? Sa sama ng lasa siguro
Honey kung wala makuha
Samahan nyo na rin ng power bars pang merienda mura lang yun
None of this stuff will help kung kulang layo sa tubig

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 22:29
meron orig G17 slide and barrel sa twin pines? magkano kaya?

are you still selling your CZ-85 Combat?

mikey177
10-12-2004, 23:31
meron orig G17 slide and barrel sa twin pines? magkano kaya?

are you still selling your CZ-85 Combat?

Sorry, I wasn't able to take note of the price when I passed by.

Yes, the CZ is still for sale, but it now has only 4 mags instead of 6 cuz a fellow BoG sweet-talked me into parting with 2 mags, so there will be a small decrease in my asking price.

9MX
10-13-2004, 00:35
Originally posted by mikey177

Yes, the CZ is still for sale, but it now has only 4 mags instead of 6 cuz a fellow BoG sweet-talked me into parting with 2 mags, so there will be a small decrease in my asking price.

;J sweet ka din naman e;e

doctabako
10-13-2004, 03:46
My secret to avoid going low batt sa all day match is to drink lots and lots of liquids and small bites of energy foods. Mainly sugar pero it works. Gatorade, water, kalamansi juice. Sandwiches, bananas, dried mango chips, hard candy. I don't like to eat rice for lunch. Usually 1-2 sandwiches lang. Eat after the match na lang. Stay out of the sun! I always bring an umbrella. Pinagtatawanan nga ako kasi para daw nasa park ako, but it really helps! hahaha!!!

Si Taurus (atty. jing) was shooting very well last Sunday morning. After lunch, nag low-batt na! Told him to continously drink water and stay out of the sun pero nanlata na during the last half. Sayang tuloy laro!

Thanks for the tips, I had diarrhea that day and had to take Lorban to stop it(adik sa putok e);g(why I arrived late) and couldn't drink a lot of fluids for fear of inciting it(sama pa naman ng banyo dun;f ) I agree, drinking plenty of fluids is the key. I also learned from jasonub about eating just sandwiches. I'm also guilty of basking in the sun as I like watching the action in the stages. Now I know better. I'll also remember to bring candy and energy foods. . As for exercise, I'll have to find time for that:) Thanks again

Allegra
10-13-2004, 08:38
Active pa ba si Divine? apollo?
Who's your favorite RO? bakit? hehe

9MX
10-13-2004, 08:44
Originally posted by Allegra
Active pa ba si Divine? apollo?
Who's your favorite RO? bakit? hehe

My fave ROs:

dbp - always mabait (sipsip ba ako? ;z)
peachy - always happy

Eye Cutter
10-13-2004, 08:59
atmarcela: if you want to stay in STD, see if you can get an aftermarket barrel for your g22, para di masyado bugbog ang brass mo (better case support, di nabubuntis agad) and you can shoot lead all you want.

i used to have an accumatch aftermarket barrel for my G22 pero binenta ko sa ka-team mate ko when i sold my g22 last Dec. I'll see if he'll be willing to sell it.

9MX
10-13-2004, 09:43
Modified - 11 shooters

# 4 Shihan

Production - 29 shooters

#10 9MX

Sayang yung 2 long courses ni Shihan, medyo sumabit. Na procedural pa doon sa isa;g

doctabako
10-13-2004, 09:44
Congratulations to 9MX for placing 10th in the ACPSC Invitational in Mountain Clark!:)

Tingnan mo nga naman yon, all the matches that coincided with the Sonny Belmonte Cup at Karingal all have results(BRPG,ACPCS,Geronians). Kapalmuks nga ang mga yon, I pity the shooters who went there.

9MX
10-13-2004, 10:04
Congratulations to 9MX for placing 10th in the ACPSC Invitational in Mountain Clark!:)

Tingnan mo nga naman yon, all the matches that coincided with the Sonny Belmonte Cup at Karingal all have results(BRPG,ACPCS,Geronians). Kapalmuks nga ang mga yon, I pity the shooters who went there.

thanks doc!

as for karingal, if the results are still MIA in the next few days, the boycott will snowball...hopefully;e

Eye Cutter
10-13-2004, 17:07
9mx: good work! top 10 shooter ka na din! now that you know how it looks like to see what you need to see, bumibilis ng bumibilis yung sequence, speed follows, time improves

Eye Cutter
10-13-2004, 17:30
congratulations to Atty. Taurus #6 at the Geronians Inaugural Shoot!

JuDGe
10-13-2004, 18:00
Congrats, 9MX! Top Shooter... WHOA!!! ;f

Congrats too to Taurus! :)

ogiebb
10-13-2004, 18:05
nice!!! dumadami top shooters dito he he he....congrats guys;D

9MX
10-13-2004, 18:39
9mx: good work! top 10 shooter ka na din! now that you know how it looks like to see what you need to see, bumibilis ng bumibilis yung sequence, speed follows, time improves

Thanks doc! It feels good whe one's performance improves. I won't kid myself, there is a world of difference if you, PPTS, homogenizer, casmot, and judge were in the same match. Like the Gen. de Leon Level II, this Level 1 is a personal best for me. I just hope to maintain consistency.:)

Shihan and I intend to shoot a Level II match in Lucena on the 24th. Its not yet posted on the PPSA website but he got a COF from Stronghand the other day. Singlestacker might be joining us here.

Taurus, Congrats!^c

Ogie/Judge,

TY. bench t-back kasi ang underwear ko last weekend eh;f

di ko pa kaya ang jingle bell style ni mco;z

one_eye_kirat
10-13-2004, 18:52
Originally posted by 9MX
Thanks doc! It feels good whe one's performance improves. I won't kid myself, there is a world of difference if you, PPTS, homogenizer, casmot, and judge were in the same match. Like the Gen. de Leon Level II, this Level 1 is a personal best for me. I just hope to maintain consistency.:)

Shihan and I intend to shoot a Level II match in Lucena on the 24th. Its not yet posted on the PPSA website but he got a COF from Stronghand the other day. Singlestacker might be joining us here.

Taurus, Congrats!^c

Ogie/Judge,

TY. bench t-back kasi ang underwear ko last weekend eh;f

di ko pa kaya ang jingle bell style ni mco;z
congratulations! your practice paid off.

tigra
10-13-2004, 18:59
9MX, Atty. Taurus and Shihan, Congrats!^c

agentrod
10-13-2004, 19:02
9MX, Shihan

Congrats top shooters!!!

tigra
10-13-2004, 19:05
Originally posted by SMBeerDealer
premature open slide

OKs lang yun SMBDealer. NENA!!;f Ang importante e naka-ratrat ako^5 ^5 ^5

9MX
10-13-2004, 19:10
salamat sa lahat!!!!!!!!!~2

Eye Cutter
10-13-2004, 19:17
The level 2 match is in Sariaya, Quezon next week. SAFE gun club. Nag-imbita na nga last weekend sa BRPG. Ang layo lang kasi. But Team PB will have representatives there for sure.

There is also a Level 1 match in Angono next weekend.

Eye Cutter
10-13-2004, 19:19
wala bang match sa armscor next weekend?

9MX
10-13-2004, 19:22
wala bang match sa armscor next weekend?

i asked, wala daw e.

so SAFE pala ang host, IIRC hindi din naglabas ng results yan when there was a match two months ago. parang ayaw ko na. will text shihan. angono na lang

doctabako
10-13-2004, 23:04
Congratulations Taurus :)

SMBeerDealer
10-14-2004, 19:48
Congratulations 9MX, Taurus and Shihan! :cool:

glck17
10-16-2004, 04:19
congrats guys!

just finished the pma level 3 yesterday. exciting stages, lots of movers and steel targets!:( anyway, have you heard the news about standard div shooter lito pible? word is that he met an accident and worse is that he passed away.

Eye Cutter
10-16-2004, 04:45
wow! ano raw nangyari?

glck17
10-16-2004, 04:46
motorcycle accident daw!

ogiebb
10-16-2004, 05:40
Originally posted by glck17
congrats guys!

just finished the pma level 3 yesterday. exciting stages, lots of movers and steel targets!:( anyway, have you heard the news about standard div shooter lito pible? word is that he met an accident and worse is that he passed away.

Damn thats horrible;P ;P ...

Eye Cutter
10-16-2004, 05:49
i'd better zip my lips until everything's confirmed!

doctabako
10-16-2004, 07:23
No, it was Lito's wife who died. Her motorbike was bumped by a wayward truck. As far as I know in my communications with his son, Lito Pible is alive and well. Really sad news as I just talked to the lady last saturday after I went to the BRPG shoot.

mc_oliver
10-16-2004, 07:44
That's truly sad news!

Allegra
10-16-2004, 20:45
It's Lito's wife Baby.
Sa funeraria paz,sucat ang wake and wed ang burial
Please pray for the family
Kawawa naman yung inaanak ko whose just 4

9MX
10-16-2004, 23:27
It's Lito's wife Baby.

shucks! was just there last night because my uncle/baptismal and wedding godfather died.

my condolence to lito (though we don't know each other)

ogiebb
10-17-2004, 05:33
It's Lito's wife Baby.

my prayers go out to them.....

jasonub
10-17-2004, 05:54
Sad news sorry for his loss

kristiansen
10-17-2004, 06:54
my condolence .anybody been there? whats the name of the wife.this is sad.and for those of you who ride bikes,pls. be very careful out there.

9MX
10-17-2004, 08:47
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0304.jpg
Feeling SWAT!;z

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/c2c95d8c.jpg

Homogenizer: I will destroy this rifle!;b

Thanks to Dog City for the rifle..err I don't know specifically the model:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0306.jpg
The BOGS at Armscor, "Everyday everyday, the magic is here..."

L-R: McO, Zorkd, Glockidiglock,Flyboy, Deenoh, PPTS & Fat, Homogenizer, and Crispin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0308.jpg
Deenoh tryin' out the Homogenizer's CR-Speed G holster and G17 pistol. In this shot, he was heard telling Flyboy, "See, mine is bigger than yours...."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0316.jpg

Team B(us)OGs. Thanks for the pizza Deenoh!

deenoh
10-17-2004, 09:27
Thank you 9mx for posting the pictures taken earlier today and thank you also for the entertaining captions :)

Especially homogenizer's caption

Eye Cutter
10-17-2004, 17:55
9mx: hindi mo naabutan si Ace? Nakita mo yung infant nya? Ganda!

bulm540
10-17-2004, 18:13
That's a nice M16 Homogenizer. Yours???

Boj917
10-17-2004, 18:23
DAmi palang bogs yesterday!!

I was there yeterday with my friends, we came in around 330pm,

SAyang was not able to meet you guys;g

BOgs din pala yung may bad ass na M4!

Nice piece!!! tulo laway ko;e especially when i heard the BOOM!! sound from that piece hayop!!!! ;z

9MX
10-17-2004, 18:36
9mx: hindi mo naabutan si Ace? Nakita mo yung infant nya? Ganda!

Saw it too.By chance, it was Dogman's rifle that was closest to me for a rare photo ops:)

bulmg40,

The M16 belongs to Dogman, he lurks around the forum from time to time, but has yet to post since he still has to solve the firewall problem on his PC.

Boj917,

Sayang, we were at the second to the last shooting bay, near the chrono bay. BOGs ang nagsara ng Armscor kagabi, mga adik!;z

9MX
10-17-2004, 18:39
so who is shooting this weekend? shihan, me, homogenizer, and singlestacker will be shooting saturday morning. anybody knows how to get there? is there a way via the floodway?;Q

Eye Cutter
10-17-2004, 19:33
i got to meet zorkd yesterday. too bad i couldn't wait for you guys.

i'll ask ace to send me a pic of his badass kitty-kat carbine!

mc_oliver
10-18-2004, 00:13
i'll ask ace to send me a pic of his badass kitty-kat carbine!
That critter is LOUDER than LOUD! ;P I had to take off my peltors and use my fingers to plug my ears! Pati mga higad sa bubong naglulundagan pababa dahil sa lakas. ;f

Saruman
10-18-2004, 04:32
did you guys practice yesterday?? what was the occasion? may libre pizza pa!! hehehehe.. sali naman ako sa susunod.. :) :)

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 05:09
Saruman: out of circulation ka kasi, e!

mc_o: the PBD funshoot is for tyros. di tayo mag-e-enjoy dun! Those who want to try ipsc, may want to join.

sa angono na lang!

9MX
10-18-2004, 08:01
mc_o: the PBD funshoot is for tyros. di tayo mag-e-enjoy dun! Those who want to try ipsc, may want to join.

sa angono na lang!

saan yan? sali ako, tyro pa ako eh;e

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 08:57
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/Infant.jpg

one_eye_kirat
10-18-2004, 09:33
this is what I call SEXY!

julianz
10-18-2004, 09:43
this is what I call SEXY!
yah a real BAD A S S beauty.

New_comer
10-18-2004, 10:46

Sexy or not, I won't envy the grunt who'll be lugging that contraption along in sorties thru dense jungle... ;g

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 16:38

WOW :drool: ... can it make coffee also ;f

:cool:

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 16:46
OT:

I went to the Classifier Match sa home range namin, "pagalingan" at "pabilisan" pala ng putok dun. Buti na lang "magaling at mabilis" ako without even trying ;Q ;f ... kaya ayun class D din ako!

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 17:37
fonzy: Andun ba sila Art Valentin? Talagang mapapagaya ka sa rat-rat! Pero ayos lang yun. No way to go but up!

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 18:40
fonzy: Andun ba sila Art Valentin? Talagang mapapagaya ka sa rat-rat! Pero ayos lang yun. No way to go but up!

yes doc present sya dun, always the gracious host to shooters from other clubs.

yung ibang shooters parang walang effort pumutok, strategy para ma-class D yata, ganun pala yun ;Q ;) ;e (just my observation).

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 19:11
angono na lang tayo this sunday! 9mx, Sat. kayo?

zorkd
10-18-2004, 19:26
it really was a pleasure meeting all of you.

si oliver, we met na pala, a long time ago.

i look forward to the next meet, shoot or no shoot.

gunfool
10-18-2004, 19:30
Originally posted by 9MX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0304.jpg
Feeling SWAT!;z

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/c2c95d8c.jpg

Homogenizer: I will destroy this rifle!;b

Thanks to Dog City for the rifle..err I don't know specifically the model:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0306.jpg
The BOGS at Armscor, "Everyday everyday, the magic is here..."

L-R: McO, Zorkd, Glockidiglock,Flyboy, Deenoh, PPTS & Fat, Homogenizer, and Crispin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0308.jpg
Deenoh tryin' out the Homogenizer's CR-Speed G holster and G17 pistol. In this shot, he was heard telling Flyboy, "See, mine is bigger than yours...."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0316.jpg

Team B(us)OGs. Thanks for the pizza Deenoh!

Huh! Nice pics guys! Puro gwaping naman pala Bogs.... ;f

mc_oliver
10-18-2004, 19:33
Pano pumunta dun doc?

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 19:46
di pa rin ako nakakapunta dun. si ivan alam yung range. i think it's 4+2 stages

jasonub
10-18-2004, 19:57
pass muna ako sa competitions this month. puro practice for the classifier kung meron.

ano klase classifier ngayon?

meron pa ba el presidente at bill drill? hope there is since i practice this a lot. or plate rack din sana;) or strong to support hand shooting.

how was the setup of the classifier?

ty

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 20:14
last sunday (sa lagcom) ganito set-up, 4 stages

1.) paper-paper-popper-paper-paper
-> comstock, condition 1, double tap sa papers

2.) 3 paper targets set (one on left, one on right), with barricade
-> sitting position, hands at back of head, elbows on table, mandatory reload as you swing from L-R (or vice-versa), comstock, condition 1

3.) 4 paper targets
-> double tap (both hands), condition 1
-> strong hand, condition 1
-> weak hand, pistol on table

4.) 2 poppers, 2 paper targets set (one on left, one on right), with barricade, shooting box very close to barricade
-> mandatory reload as you swing from L-R (or vice-versa)

sana naintindihan nyo pag explain ko ;f

ogiebb
10-18-2004, 20:14
excuse me kung may maapakan ako i mean no disrespect...but classifiers are not meant to be practiced they are used to gauge a shooters skill. just my 2 cents

Ogie (dakilang sandbagger)

ogiebb
10-18-2004, 20:22
i think classifiers are a joke .....di ko lang alam kung bakit laging nag jam ang baril ko pag classifiers;Q pero pag major match flawless;f ;f ;f

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 21:39
;z

yun nga na notice ko nung classifier e (first time ko), pati yung scope nung isa patay daw ilaw... mga taga ibang club yun ha.

dapat siguro, classification should be computed based on your actual performance in about 3 ppsa sanctioned matches (averaged) in a year. medyo mas credible yata pag ganun.

just my 2 cents worth.

ogiebb
10-18-2004, 21:50
Originally posted by Fonzy
;z

yun nga na notice ko nung classifier e (first time ko), pati yung scope nung isa patay daw ilaw... mga taga ibang club yun ha.

dapat siguro, classification should be computed based on your actual performance in about 3 ppsa sanctioned matches (averaged) in a year. medyo mas credible yata pag ganun.

just my 2 cents worth.

yep i agree dapat based na lang sa major matches ang classifiers.. ang dami dito sa US na mga Master at "A" class na medyo hinde dapat nasa ganun na level ...meron pa nga dito nag practice ng classifiers para lang maging GM ..he he pag major match naman kulelat at talo pa ng "B" class
;f ;f

ogiebb
10-18-2004, 21:57
want proof? he he eto match namin...(these are not for bragging purposes) i just want to show na walang kwenta ang local classifiers maraming naging mataas sa papel lang.. hamak na "C" class lang po ako last week;f ;f ...na bump lang po (nabuking ako ng USPSA e;f ;f )

POLK COUNTY OCTOBER 2004
Match Date: 10/10/2004
Combined divisions -

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Points Stg %
1 Makkos, Dean A38577 B Open Major N N N N 663.6473 100.00%
2 Collier, James FY38548 M Open Major N N N N 620.6185 93.52%
3 Meanor, Tim TY22858 M Open Major N N N N 619.1132 93.29%
4 Travers, Jack A11914 M Open Major N N N N 615.3774 92.73%
5 Coley, Chad FY45651 B Open Major N N N N 541.7593 81.63%
6 Llanes, Leo L1771 M Open Major N N N N 531.5939 80.10%
7 Woodford, Ray A24603 M Open Major N N N N 528.6027 79.65%
8 Elrod, Ronnie FY1709 M Open Major N N N N 527.4705 79.48%
9 Tyler, Roy TY2256 M Open Major N N N N 512.8699 77.28%
10 Whitacre, Paul TY35773 GM Open Major N N N N 485.0521 73.09%
11 Balagtas, August A50364 C Limited Major N N N N 483.6261 72.87%
12 Fairclough, Greg A41481 B Open Major N N N N 483.0685 72.79%
13 Dilworth, Keith TY46110 A Limited Major N N N N 454.7890 68.53%
14 Tillett, Dave A41725 A Open Major N N N N 418.0894 63.00%
15 Siira, Lee TY31007 B Open Major N N N N Senior 399.6698 60.22%
16 Bonham, Johnathan A49352 B Limited Major N N N N 397.6459 59.92%
17 Browndyke, Al A44978 B Limited Major N N N N 394.1929 59.40%
18 Collins, Duane L1639 B Limited Major N N N N Junior 391.9876 59.07%
19 Schoonmaker, Jim A44202 B Limited Major N N N N 389.1746 58.64%
20 Kavage, Ted TY23169 B Open Major N N N N Super Senior 383.3185 57.76%
21 Calloway, Mike TY48837 C Limited Major N N N N 344.0281 51.84%
22 Tindell, Harry TY35263 B Limited Major N N N N 328.6554 49.52%
23 Learman, Ralph A10431 B Limited Major N N N N 322.6132 48.61%
24 Bonham, Rachel A49840 C Open Major Y N N N 316.2839 47.66%
25 Franklin, Richard A50466 C Open Major N N N N 299.8041 45.18%
26 Daniel, Brian A49053 C Limited Major N N N N 282.2180 42.53%
27 Emerson, Bob A613 B Limited 10 Major N N N N 271.3431 40.89%
28 Baker, John FY24566 C Open Major N N N N 249.0134 37.52%
29 Sullins, Joe TY50450 D Limited 10 Major N N N N 223.9480 33.75%
30 Lemanski, Jim A32610 C Production Minor N N N N 197.2371 29.72%
31 Chmielewski, Jason A49045 C Limited Major N N N N 181.7482 27.39%
32 Hubbard, Scotty U Limited 10 Major N N N N 165.5229 24.94%
33 Roberts, Paaul U Limited Major N N N N 76.9658 11.60%
34 Fitzgerakd, Trevor U Production Minor N N N N 62.0847 9.36%
35 Sullins, Kim U Limited 10 Major Y N N N 28.7417 4.33%
Printed: 10/10/2004 5:06 PM

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 22:47
ogie: kilala mo si Paul Whitacre? Di ba siya si PaulW sa BE Forum? magkasunod lang kayo! tindi mo na tsong!!!! hahahaha!!!

9MX
10-18-2004, 23:41
angono na lang tayo this sunday! 9mx, Sat. kayo?

doc,

yup. sunday is wifey day kaya force to good ako ng sabado. unfortunately, ivan won't be able to make it this weekend. business related.

so if you or anybody out there can post the details on how to get to angono, please do.

;4

ogiebb
10-19-2004, 06:01
ogie: kilala mo si Paul Whitacre? Di ba siya si PaulW sa BE Forum? magkasunod lang kayo! tindi mo na tsong!!!! hahahaha!!!

doc, yep kasama ko sya madalas ..ganda ng baril ni paul sa BE forums..kaso muntik na talunin ng limited shooter ang open div..sayang 2 match points lang e..;f ;f ;f

jasonub
10-19-2004, 06:15
i know classifiers are not a measure of match results but remember, there is no master level winner in major matches. Only GMs win it in all divisions

Personally i never go below 80% on matches nowadays no matter who the competition is so i think nasa master na rin ako;Q

i like to confirm it lang, malay mo D shooter lang pala ako;f ;f ;f

Ill try to remove front sight sa classifiers din as per "normallly done" in classifiers here;f ;f ;f

doctabako
10-19-2004, 07:05
Originally posted by Fonzy
OT:

I went to the Classifier Match sa home range namin, "pagalingan" at "pabilisan" pala ng putok dun. Buti na lang "magaling at mabilis" ako without even trying ;Q ;f ... kaya ayun class D din ako!

Was this the classifier held at the Cabuyao range hosted by ROLAS? If so, can you please post the results here if you have access to it. Some of my team mates went there and are wondering about the results. Thanks :)

I agree, classifiers are indeed a joke as sandbaggers and grandbaggers(classifying higher than their abilities by practicing classifier stages a lot) abound. However, there are still a sizable number of shooters who make an honest effort at it and I think that's a good thing. I don't know how those who got themselves classified as C or D in my division can live with their classification when they're always at the 70th to 90th percentile of PPSA match results.;Q

There's an upcoming Level 1 match at BRPG this November(not sure if its on the 2nd or 3rd Weekend) and the Awards there will now be given by classification.:)

ogiebb
10-19-2004, 07:16
Originally posted by jasonub
i know classifiers are not a measure of match results but remember, there is no master level winner in major matches. Only GMs win it in all divisions

Personally i never go below 80% on matches nowadays no matter who the competition is so i think nasa master na rin ako;Q

i like to confirm it lang, malay mo D shooter lang pala ako;f ;f ;f

Ill try to remove front sight sa classifiers din as per "normallly done" in classifiers here;f ;f ;f

Emmanuel Bragg did beat alot of GM's in a major match before he got his GM card...

your getting up there dude, your doing good;) ....its just a diff story kung pumunta ka dito.80% of the top winner there is not %80 of Rob Leatham or Todd jarret. nung nasa pinas ako akala ko dati mabilis na ako but on my first match here;P ;Phe he he taragis ang gagaling pala ng mga tao;P ;P Damn i think on the last match %65 lang ata ako ni Travis tomasie...well ganun talaga, ey bata pa naman ako e marami pa taon para mag improve (kung mag iimprove pa he he he wala na akong mapiga e)

Eye Cutter
10-19-2004, 07:22
Ogie: ang tindi na talaga nang labanan sa PD dito. Sa last Level III Match held in Baguio, si Adong 91+% na, pang 8th place pa lang!!!

Makalipat na nga ulit ng division! Judge, tara na ulit sa Standard! hahahaha!!!! Malapit na mabuo yun STD upper ko!

ogiebb
10-19-2004, 07:22
Quote by DocT,

I agree, classifiers are indeed a joke as sandbaggers and grandbaggers(classifying higher than their abilities by practicing classifier stages a lot) abound. However, there are still a sizable number of shooters who make an honest effort at it and I think that's a good thing. I don't know how those who got themselves classified as C or D in my division can live with their classification when they're always at the 70th to 90th percentile of PPSA match results.;Q

yep i agree %100 Doc..i manipulated the classification system just for kicks(and almost a new gun from STI;) )....but i got out of it now im expecting my "B" or "A" card shortly..i would rather be a "A" shooter and shoot up to my abilities or than be a "Master" and shoot lower than a "C" shooter..if im going to get bumped up to "master" i would rather be bumped up because of shooting a major match good than getting my card from a "special" classifier match...;)

ogiebb
10-19-2004, 07:23
Ogie: ang tindi na talaga nang labanan sa PD dito. Sa last Level III Match held in Baguio, si Adong 91+% na, pang 8th place pa lang!!!

Makalipat na nga ulit ng division! Judge, tara na ulit sa Standard! hahahaha!!!! Malapit na mabuo yun STD upper ko!

nyek ang lulupit na nila dyan;P ...dapat ata implement na din yung 10 round para sa production dyan e;f ;f ;f

Doc,

mag open division ka na!!!! (from my Darth Vader voice) come to the Dark side of the force....resistance is futile ;f ;f

doctabako
10-19-2004, 09:03
Originally posted by ogiebb
yep i agree %100 Doc..i manipulated the classification system just for kicks(and almost a new gun from STI;)

With your prize tables there, I don't blame you ;f.

Its a different story here. Since there's no consideration save for the recognition. I would like to think that its nothing but an empty victory( a shameful one at that) if one gets a trophy for beating lower classed shooters who get cheated of their recognition just because a higher classed shooter was afraid to slug it out with shooters of equal ability and decided to get classified lower to lord it over a lower class.;) Sorry for the rant, just venting my ire;f

Eye Cutter
10-19-2004, 09:09
ogie: i'm saving up for an armscor frame for the open gun project! nanghihinayang ako i-re-cut yung frame ng Para!

mc_o: sorry! no go yung buyer ko sa c-more mo. na-turn-off sa crack sa mounting holes! bigay ko na lang sa iyo next weekend.

glck17
10-20-2004, 06:07
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, ang tindi talaga ng labanan sa prod div ngayon. made 14th place.:) and #2 sa area.;)

Eye Cutter
10-20-2004, 06:17
rob: 85.84% ang 14th! ang tindi na talaga ng labanan.

glck17
10-20-2004, 06:20
doc ec:

1 100.00 770.5520 280 WINSTON AMIGO CHAN KALIBO GUN LUB

2 98.01 755.2262 177 JEROME MORALES P.B. DIONISIO

3 95.17 733.3412 116 ROSENDO CASTRO ARMSCOR

4 94.37 727.1685 98 ERIC CORDERO ARMSCOR

5 93.82 722.9442 167 LEONARDO\ GINO P.B. DIONISIO

6 92.22 710.5869 277 DANNY\ TORREVILLAS ORGUN

7 91.90 708.1331 140 BOBBY LOPEZ ARMSCOR

8 91.22 702.8706 136 EDUARDO YAO P.B. DIONISIO

9 90.80 699.6364 217 MARIO CONWI PANGASINAN SHOOTERS 2

10 89.95 693.1407 73 ARNEL ARIATE CLUB 1911

11 89.34 688.4175 128 FERNAN HAROLD PAYLAGO ARMSCOR

12 87.29 672.6302 143 ROMMEL CABUNGCAL RIZAL SHOOTERS

13 87.25 672.2797 132 P.J. SY CLUB 1911

14 85.84 661.4129 103 ROB ERFE-MEJIA PANGASINAN SHOOTERS 2

15 84.08 647.9088 1 JOSE VELASCO AIMPOINT GUN CLUB RO

16 83.11 640.4379 281 LEO MANGUBAT CLUB 1911

17 81.19 625.6463 263 GILBERT ATIOAN 580TH AIRWING 2

18 77.44 596.7150 135 HUBERT SIO SPEEDMASTERS

19 77.28 595.4601 211 EDWIN HALILI TARLAC SHOOTERS

20 72.16 556.0064 235 PSI RUBEN BELTRAN ARMSCOR PNP

doctabako
10-20-2004, 06:26
ROLAS Classifier match results are out at PPSA website. Seems there were no GM and Master Class shooters who participated.

My team mates and some friends from other clubs are asking, won't the classifications be skewed because of the lack of top level shooters? They fear they'll be classified higher than normal? Told them that the percentages at that particular match won't probably be the basis for the Nat'l Classifications but the points they garnered as compared to the points of the previous classifier matches since the stages are all the same(standardized). Am I correct?

doctabako
10-20-2004, 06:38
Originally posted by glck 17
yup, ang tindi talaga ng labanan sa prod div ngayon. made 14th place. and #2 sa area.

Congratulations glck 17!!! ^c

Eye Cutter
10-20-2004, 06:44
classifiers are computed from the shooter's best 4 matches. so yes, it will be skewed.

CM stages should be included in all level 2 and 3 matches so that your current ranking will be reflective of your skills.

kung naglaro pala ako sa PMA, sa kangkungan na naman ako pupulutin! problem ko pag level 3 match, i tend to be overly conservative with the shooting. takot magkamali, mag-miss, kaya nagsa-suffer tuloy times ko. di bale, marami pa naman magagandang larong darating! abangan! sa STD na kami ni Judge maglalaro! hahahaha!!!

ogiebb
10-20-2004, 07:12
hmm mukhang mapapalaro ako ng production dyan a pag uwi ko..hey whats not to love? hi cap mags on a minor shooting gun w/ a race holster..its almost like cheating kinda like open class without the scope;f ;f ;f

ogiebb
10-20-2004, 07:13
Originally posted by glck17
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, ang tindi talaga ng labanan sa prod div ngayon. made 14th place.:) and #2 sa area.;)

good for you buddy;) ;) ;) congrats..

doctabako
10-20-2004, 07:19
So its the percentage points at a particular classifier match that will be counted? In that case Top level shooters should have been invited to make it fair for the new shooters. Its their first classifier so tough luck for them, anyway they can always strive to equal their higher class rating:)

Welcome again to Standard Division(if you're serious on shifting), where trash talking is the name of the game at dapat maangas ang dating;f
Seriously, I still think its where the fight really is. Yaan nang maraming nakakatalo sa yo as long as you have fun and achieve personal bests every match.:)

ogiebb
10-20-2004, 07:25
So its the percentage points at a particular classifier match that will be counted? In that case Top level shooters should have been invited to make it fair for the new shooters. Its their first classifier so tough luck for them, anyway they can always strive to equal their higher class rating:)

Welcome again to Standard Division(if you're serious on shifting), where trash talking is the name of the game at dapat maangas ang dating;f
Seriously, I still think its where the fight really is. Yaan nang maraming nakakatalo sa yo as long as you have fun and achieve personal bests every match.:)

Doc,

not really over here its the national average that counts for classifiers or to put it on an easier note yung average ni leatham for limited,Max Michel for open ,and Sevigny for production so its a pretty steep classifier to climb up) ..i dont know about IPSC though

as i have said before "resistance is futile, come to the dark side of the force";f ;f ;f

doctabako
10-20-2004, 07:39
Doc,

as i have said before "resistance is futile, come to the dark side of the force";f ;f ;f

;f ;f ;f I will eventually, you can bet on it, but even then I'll still shoot Standard from time to time. I love the "realism" that the open gun doesn't give you.:)

doctabako
10-20-2004, 07:42
Doc,

not really over here its the national average that counts for classifiers or to put it on an easier note yung average ni leatham for limited,Max Michel for open ,and Sevigny for production so its a pretty steep classifier to climb up) ..i dont know about IPSC though

That's what I thought, I hope IPSC has the same method. Lugi yung mga bago naming shooters,mahihirapan makapugo if they're classed too high;f

9MX
10-20-2004, 07:57
...bale, marami pa naman magagandang larong darating! abangan! sa STD na kami ni Judge maglalaro! hahahaha!!!

ayos yan! para mas may chance umangat kaming mga nasa laot at malayo pa sa kangkungan;z

Glock17: you da man!^c ;j

julianz
10-20-2004, 08:11
Glck17,congratulation.;W

Baka pwedeng i share mo sa aming mga newbie BOG's ang secret mo.

mc_oliver
10-20-2004, 21:48
[Trash Talk Mode: ON]

Doc eyecutter, pag natuloy yung pag-production ko sasamahan ko kayo ni 9mx. Lalampasuhin natin sila'ng lahat dun sa kangkungan!! ;f

[Trash Talk Mode: OFF]

;f;c

9MX
10-20-2004, 21:59
[Trash Talk Mode: ON]

Doc eyecutter, pag natuloy yung pag-production ko sasamahan ko kayo ni 9mx. Lalampasuhin natin sila'ng lahat dun sa kangkungan!! ;f

[Trash Talk Mode: OFF]

;f;c

;N

glck17
10-21-2004, 05:55
he he he, thanks ya all guys! tama si doc ec, medyo nagplay safe ako, wala nga ako miss pero nag suffer sa time.

julianz: just incorporate all the tips from the bogs guys here and believe in yourself.;) :)

Saruman
10-21-2004, 07:46
hirap talaga bagong trabaho.. balik aral ulit.. ;g ;g .. sorry out of circ ako now.. susunod doc sama ko.. la ako pasok nov. 1 and 2.. meron ba plans?? hehehehe.. doc, tindi barkada namin.. ilang taon na nag stop pumutok naka pang lima pa sa prod. nationals sa clark standard div... hiram na baril pa... yung kapatid nun yung tumalo kay burner sa man versus man nung mid 80s.. talo lang sya ni jet nun.. sama ko pag makasali ako ulit.. :) :)

9MX
10-21-2004, 07:52
hirap talaga bagong trabaho.. balik aral ulit.. ;g ;g .. sorry out of circ ako now.. susunod doc sama ko.. la ako pasok nov. 1 and 2.. meron ba plans?? hehehehe.. doc, tindi barkada namin.. ilang taon na nag stop pumutok naka pang lima pa sa prod. nationals sa clark standard div... hiram na baril pa... yung kapatid nun yung tumalo kay burner sa man versus man nung mid 80s.. talo lang sya ni jet nun.. sama ko pag makasali ako ulit.. :) :)

halika sa subic.:cool:

one_eye_kirat
10-21-2004, 08:44
can anyone give me directions to angono firing range? say , im coming from marcos highway.

Saruman
10-21-2004, 15:08
Originally posted by 9MX
halika sa subic.:cool:

are you guys going??.. when??

9MX
10-21-2004, 18:15
are you guys going??.. when??

si doc ec hindi, as for me, i'm looking at saturday next week. provided that nov 2 is declared a holiday as well. lets keep in touch next week.

mco,batangueno, judge,smbeerdealer, mga bogs,

ano plano nyo?

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 18:42
i want to go to subic pero malabo na papayagan ako ni kumander! waaahhh!!!!

9MX
10-21-2004, 18:53
one of my concerns nga lang is the traffic since a lot of city dwellers are going to the province at this time.;Q

although i have the green light from the wifey, i'm still assessing to go or not go, slightly biased on the former of course;)

SMBeerDealer
10-21-2004, 20:42
9MX, sinong kasama mo? Tingnan ko pa plano ni Judge. Si Tigra yata uuwing Batangas. Nagaalala din ako sa traffic e.

9MX
10-21-2004, 22:07
9MX, sinong kasama mo? Tingnan ko pa plano ni Judge. Si Tigra yata uuwing Batangas. Nagaalala din ako sa traffic e.

wala pa, ewan ko lang si saruman;Q

9MX
10-21-2004, 22:37
SB Cup Results on Production Division
PRODUCTION DIVISION

Printed Thursday October 21st 2004 at 22:01 hours

TOTAL COMPETITOR

PERCENT POINTS # NAME AFFILIATION C L TAG

1 100.00 402.5515 228 BOBBY LOPEZ
2 97.96 394.3547 234 ROSENDO CASTRO 3 97.45 392.2986 91 LEO MANGUBAT
4 96.21 387.2903 75 EDUARDO YAO
5 95.34 383.7824 42 HAROLD PAYLAGO
6 95.01 382.4638 80 ROMMEL CABUNGCAL
7 86.04 346.3564 82 REY GANABAN
8 76.07 306.2063 166 NOEL DE PANO
9 74.63 300.4255 90 Dogman
10 72.10 290.2453 48 ERNIE BALBURIAS
11 71.72 288.7172 97 MOTI ARCEO
12 70.66 284.4464 89 Eye Cutter

Congrats to Dogman and Eye Cutter!;z

tigra
10-21-2004, 22:54
Congratulations Dogman and Doc EyeCutter!!!!;D ^c

tigra
10-21-2004, 23:30
Si Tigra yata uuwing Batangas.

Yup, nasa Batangas City ako on Oct. 30-31. Sana meron laro sa BRPG, kahit clubshoot.

SMBeerDealer
10-21-2004, 23:40
Congratualations Dogman and Eye Cutter. :cool:

JuDGe
10-22-2004, 00:11
Congrats Dogman!... Ang Bangis mo na! Kayang-kaya mo na talunin ang favorite contender ni ppts! ;f

EyeCutter.... halika na sa Standard! ;f

gunfool
10-22-2004, 01:08
Kahit di ko pa kayo na meet. Congrats mga sir!;c Kaka-inggit kayo! Malamang unang sali ko top one agad, from the bottom nga lang. ;z

doctabako
10-22-2004, 05:12
Congrats Doc EC and Dogman(siya pala si dogman, ngayon ko lang nalaman:))
Congrats also to Batangueno, he's on top of Abby(in the standings ;f)in Standard like I was in the BRPG shoot. ;f

Lumalabas din pala results don e, Tagal nga lang;g

9MX
10-22-2004, 09:28
Congrats Doc EC and Dogman(siya pala si dogman, ngayon ko lang nalaman:))
Congrats also to Batangueno, he's on top of Abby(in the standings ;f)in Standard like I was in the BRPG shoot. ;f

Lumalabas din pala results don e, Tagal nga lang;g

on top of A....napa OMG ako dun ha;P

yup, its really a miracle that the SB results came out. maybe ppsa listened to the shooters' rant

glck17
10-23-2004, 06:32
congrats guys!;)

9MX
10-23-2004, 21:39
Angono Level 1 Pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/3e6a71dd.jpg

Stage 1 - 16 rounds. L and R doors are push, middle one is pull to open. L and R array has the same set of 2 classic boards and 2 poppers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0321.jpg

Stage 2 - 32 rounds. My last stage where I miked my last target, a running man. Its because my cz failed to eject a shell delaying my 2nd shot. By the time, I cleared it, no more running man ;g NENA!;z

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0323.jpg

Stage 3 - 32 rounds. Check out thetwo poppers on the right most corner downrange. Right popper activates two running men which a shooter would engage while traversing the bridge. Usual practice is to activate right at the foot at the bridge unless you're the Flash!;z Some dared to engage the activator right after engaging the left popper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0324.jpg

Stage 4 - 16 rounds. L and R has the same array of classic boards. Challege here are the square "platitos" and the straw curtain of the middle door which can be an irritant since it was windy yesterday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ResizeofIMG_0320.jpg
Shihan and me just before engaging our last stage. COFs were designed by Jack Tan.:cool:

jundeleon
10-23-2004, 22:37
Are these funshoots open to every BOG? I mean can I, for example, just show up and compete?

doctabako
10-23-2004, 23:25
jundeleon
if you're referring to the Angono shoot or other level 1 shoots. These are PPSA sanctioned matches and being level 1, even non-members of the PPSA can participate so yes you can just show up and participate. On level 2 and above PPSA membership is required. Non-members are sometimes allowed in a Level 2 match(but there's a circular wherein they won't allow this anymore) but are not eligible for prizes. They are very strict on Level 3 and up.

Strictly speaking, Funshoots are shoots which do not use regulation targets ( like very small plates, eggs etc.)and do not adhere stricly to IPSC rules, like having stages which require more than 32 rounds :)(the IPSC limit). These are not sanctioned but some are added to some level 1 matches. Some funshoots use IPSC rules but aren't sanctioned. Monthly Club shoots are strictly speaking, funshoots, and will need an invitation from a club member:)

9MX
10-23-2004, 23:58
Hanep si coach adong, after wrapping up the match yesterday, i heard from the ROs that he went straight to Lucena and then off to Ilocos today to compete again! Career talaga!;I ;N

sana tumama ako sa lotto!;z

jundeleon
10-24-2004, 00:01
doct,

noted. thanks for info.

Eye Cutter
10-24-2004, 00:04
di lang yun. pagdating nila galing lucena, tinapos din yung funshoot ng PB kagabi bago lumakad papunta ng Laoag!!!

adik na talaga. dapat nga itali na namin sa clubhouse! reklamo ng reklamo wala siyang pera! hahahaha!!!!

doctabako
10-24-2004, 00:09
Originally posted by 9MX
Angono Level 1 Pics

Nice Pics and annotation 9MX, the stages were creative and artfully done. Were there many participants?

9MX
10-24-2004, 01:28
Nice Pics and annotation 9MX, the stages were creative and artfully done. Were there many participants?

not so many yesterday, i think there were about 20+ in standard, about 14 or so in production, 4 in modified, 3 in open. siguro, the others opted to shoot today:)

weather yesterday was sunny, the heat was dissipated by the wind.:)

9MX
10-24-2004, 01:30
di lang yun. pagdating nila galing lucena, tinapos din yung funshoot ng PB kagabi bago lumakad papunta ng Laoag!!!

adik na talaga. dapat nga itali na namin sa clubhouse! reklamo ng reklamo wala siyang pera! hahahaha!!!!

;W for the effort and expenses incurred, i hope he makes it to the world shoot;z

doctabako
10-24-2004, 03:43
Originally posted by 9MX
not so many yesterday, i think there were about 20+ in standard, about 14 or so in production, 4 in modified, 3 in open. siguro, the others opted to shoot today:)

weather yesterday was sunny, the heat was dissipated by the wind.:)

Thanks, If only I weren't this far....;Q

Wonder why PNPA hasn't hosted a match in a long time..

Spoke to some RO's. The real reason why they cancelled the BOTGC was that Gen. Aglipay didn't want the FED to sponsor matches anymore. Pinagkakaperahan daw. While the General's aim is noble. I'm sure shooters don't mind if they do, FED sponsored matches are probably the most attended;f Nagkakahiyaan kasi sa mga clubs.

Eye Cutter
10-25-2004, 08:10
Results are out at the PPSA website (http://www.skyinet.net/~kf6zde/fob/Rslts2ndSolcomInv.htm)

Good work guys!

Eye Cutter
10-25-2004, 08:21
Oct. 30 - 31 SBMA Chairman's Cup 2004

Olongapo PSA OPSA Firing Range, SBMA, Olongapo City

As much as I want to shoot in Subic, I can't go. Ang ganda ng range sa SBMA. Sa Naval Magazine inside the rainforest. Hindi mainit.

Nov. 5 - 7; 3rd Bulacan PNP Provincial Directors Cup

Level II Bustos PSC FLB Firing Range, Bustos, Bulacan

Dito na lang, mas malapit! Who else can go? Libre chibog c/o Bustos Bobcats (julianz's gunclub) and Team PB!!! hahahaha!!! Mc_O, judge, batangueno, tara na!

9MX
10-25-2004, 10:05
Oct. 30 - 31 SBMA Chairman's Cup 2004

Olongapo PSA OPSA Firing Range, SBMA, Olongapo City

As much as I want to shoot in Subic, I can't go. Ang ganda ng range sa SBMA. Sa Naval Magazine inside the rainforest. Hindi mainit.

Nov. 5 - 7; 3rd Bulacan PNP Provincial Directors Cup

Level II Bustos PSC FLB Firing Range, Bustos, Bulacan

Dito na lang, mas malapit! Who else can go? Libre chibog c/o Bustos Bobcats (julianz's gunclub) and Team PB!!! hahahaha!!! Mc_O, judge, batangueno, tara na!

hmmm...nagi-isip tuloy ako kung i'll just skip subic and go for bustos. siguradong may kainan dun kasi merong may birthday. clue...libreng eye check-up tapos niya pumutok;f

one_eye_kirat
10-25-2004, 10:16
there will be a clubshoot at MPSAI this OCT. 30-31 daw with 5 stages. i haven't confirmed this yet.

9MX
10-25-2004, 10:17
Congratulations to Shihan - 1st runner up Modified Div. sa Solcom Invitational!;D ;+

nakapugo din!;z

Eye Cutter
10-25-2004, 17:00
Congratulations Master Shihan!!! hahaha!!! Adik ka na rin!!!

Eye Cutter
10-25-2004, 17:03
Ang tindi talaga ni Adong Adik. Champion sa Lucena, champion sa PBD clubshoot!!!

9MX, Meron na result Angono? Pang-ilan kaya kayo sa Angono at si Adong sa Laoag?

9MX
10-25-2004, 18:08
Ang tindi talaga ni Adong Adik. Champion sa Lucena, champion sa PBD clubshoot!!!

9MX, Meron na result Angono? Pang-ilan kaya kayo sa Angono at si Adong sa Laoag?

When I left last Saturday, si Adong ang No.1. Homogenizer texted me yesterday the results, I was NO.19/43 shooters. Shihan was No. 2/3 shooters sa modified. Sayang 1 lang ang trophy sa Modified.

ppts799
10-25-2004, 22:18
sorry OT

tejeron, jojoG19, and mil88 : i sent you updated directories but my email bounced.

Eye Cutter
10-26-2004, 06:12
hanep si coach adong adik. champion sa PD sa lucena level 2, pbd funshoot, laoag level 2, and 2nd place sa angono level 1!

nakapasok pala siya sa national team for Production. 1st day nila kanina with coach Jojo Naranjilla. Pinapapayat! ayun nag jo-jogging sa amorando oval!

doctabako
10-26-2004, 06:34
Was just browsing the World Shoot XV candidates verifier at the PPSA website. Its sad that Lito Pible pulled himself out of the running due to the tragedy.

Allegra
10-26-2004, 08:23
hanep si coach adong adik. champion sa PD sa lucena level 2, pbd funshoot, laoag level 2, and 2nd place sa angono level 1!

nakapasok pala siya sa national team for Production. 1st day nila kanina with coach Jojo Naranjilla. Pinapapayat! ayun nag jo-jogging sa amorando oval!

Coach is back?!! Ok ah
San siya tumatambay?

Eye Cutter
10-26-2004, 16:30
sa mandarin hotel raw nakatambay. sched ng training nila TTh.

Eye Cutter
10-26-2004, 18:10
Who wants to go on a road trip to Subic to shoot the 2004 SBMA Cup? Nakiusap Team PB kung pwede sa Friday putukan. Pumayag! Andami kasi hindi pwede Sat. and Sun. Tara na! 9MX, JuDGe, Mc_O! Batangueno, kita tayo dun around 9-930am!

9MX
10-26-2004, 23:00
Who wants to go on a road trip to Subic to shoot the 2004 SBMA Cup? Nakiusap Team PB kung pwede sa Friday putukan. Pumayag! Andami kasi hindi pwede Sat. and Sun. Tara na! 9MX, JuDGe, Mc_O! Batangueno, kita tayo dun around 9-930am!

doc,

super toxic ako. pero will try to realign things here at work. best effort ako sa friday. ;z

Eye Cutter
10-27-2004, 05:37
9mx, shihan, batangueno: see you at the naval magazine range this friday! ayos na ayos yan!

7 stages: 5 long (32rds), 2 med (16rds) + 8rds for chrono! ratratan na naman ito!!!

si judge missing in action. nasa Mindoro pa!

9MX
10-27-2004, 09:57
9mx, shihan, batangueno: see you at the naval magazine range this friday! ayos na ayos yan!

7 stages: 5 long (32rds), 2 med (16rds) + 8rds for chrono! ratratan na naman ito!!!

sensei noel,shihan's brother, would also compete here. he'll be using shihan's g17:)

let's get it on!;z

batangueno
10-28-2004, 00:12
Nandito na ako sa Bataan. Kita-kita tayo sa Subic bukas. Aabutin pala ng 200rds, ayos na ayos sulit ang biyahe. ;f

julianz
10-28-2004, 03:10
good luck guys , have fun, bring home the medals.

quick question lang po..is Jerome Morales of PB an MD(doctor)? i know an md named Jerome Morales just want to know if he's the same guy.

Eye Cutter
10-28-2004, 05:43
Tapos na yung pinagawa ni casmot na mga BoG Shirts! Ganda naman lumabas! We will be distributing it soon!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1428.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1429.jpg

Eye Cutter
10-28-2004, 05:44
The collared shirt I'm wearing is an XL. The round neck tees are smaller in size, I got a 2XL

Eye Cutter
10-28-2004, 06:08
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1400.jpg

taken during the PPSAA Production Nationals. Hehehehe!!!

doctabako
10-28-2004, 07:33
Tapos na yung pinagawa ni casmot na mga BoG Shirts! Ganda naman lumabas! We will be distributing it soon!

Nice!!! Doc EC, please check your PM :)

julianz
10-28-2004, 08:05
Doc EC check pm please

9MX
10-28-2004, 08:26
Nandito na ako sa Bataan. Kita-kita tayo sa Subic bukas. Aabutin pala ng 200rds, ayos na ayos sulit ang biyahe. ;f

adik ka talaga;f

mc_oliver
10-28-2004, 20:00
Pucha Doc, pang Mr. Olympia yung pose mo ah, lapad ng shoulders at ang liit ng waist . ;f

gunfool
10-28-2004, 21:08
Pucha Doc, pang Mr. Olympia yung pose mo ah, lapad ng shoulders at ang liit ng waist . ;f

OT thanks nga pala sa reply mo sa pm ko sir.

mc_oliver
10-29-2004, 00:59
Originally posted by gunfool
OT thanks nga pala sa reply mo sa pm ko sir.
No prob dre. ;)

JuDGe
10-29-2004, 07:10

Just got back today from Mindoro. Travel was a breeze via Ro-Ro! ;f

Very nice inmprovement sa Batangas Pier at sa Calapan Pier walang ka hassle-hassle and everything is in order plus the Ferry leaves on time!

Plano sana na dumiretso ng Boracay since we were already at Bongabong and Roxas City was just 23kms away ata, another ferry ride for 5hrs to Caticlan and 10mins boat ride to Boracay. Sayang di kami natuloy, pero for sure balik kami dun just before summer season starts! ;f

Good luck to those shooting this weekend at Subic... Enjoy! ;f

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 09:53

galing ako sa Miami e!

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 09:56
Team PB - World Class na kami!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1433.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1435.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1442.jpg

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 09:59
9MX, Shihan and Shihan's brother

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1438.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/eyecutter/100_1437.jpg

doctabako
10-29-2004, 10:39
Kakainggit!!! I really envy how you guys can go to those far away out of town shoots.

9MX
10-29-2004, 10:46
Don't worry Doc T, we'll see you at Lipa on the 14th:) Meantime, more of subic;z
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/sittingpretty.jpg
The Director and the...actor?;P Eye Cutter and Batangueno
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/worldclassdaw.jpg
With Team PB, feeling world class din;f
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/ParatingBusog.jpg
Ika nga ni Batangueno, Itaas Mo! with Eye Cutter and Casmot

9MX
10-29-2004, 10:54
Action!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/tsmbro.jpg
Flawless ang CZ ko!Flawless ang C..! Flawless ang... Flawtang*@!# CZ yan, nag-jam na naman!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/casmot.jpg
Huh? Eye Cutter anong CZ jam?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/paul.jpg
Puwede na ba sa Open Div ang moves ko?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/shihanflash.jpg
I am da Flash...Gordon? ;E

doctabako
10-29-2004, 11:05
Originally posted by 9MX
Don't worry Doc T, we'll see you at Lipa on the 14th:)

Looking forward to seeing you guys there:)

Kumpleto gamit ni Doc EC ah! Parang Boy Scout. Laging Handa!;f ;f

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/9MX/BOGS/sittingpretty.jpg

Really nice pictures. Kakainggit talaga!:(

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 17:07
naknangweteng talaga!!! 3 long courses, nag jam ang flawless ko!!!!! never again!!!

;1 ;B ^2

pssst! wanna buy a seesay? cheap???

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 17:36
fafa allegra: ano ba gagawin ko sa cz ko? parati na lang premature slide lock???? help!!!

mc_oliver
10-29-2004, 19:01
Ano yan Doc, tumatama sa bala o sa weak hand palm? Kung bala baka shorter OAL...

Eh kung palm...change the weak hand? ;f

Eye Cutter
10-29-2004, 19:13
kasi sanay sa 1911 platform, masyado mataas support hand ko sa frame, tinatamaan ko slide stop and slide. sabi nila, patayin ko na raw yung slide stop lever para di na nag-o-open.

kunin mo na lang! benta ko sa iyo really cheap

9MX
10-29-2004, 20:42
fafa allegra: ano ba gagawin ko sa cz ko? parati na lang premature slide lock???? help!!!

i'm starting to get the feeling that cz pistols are meant for lefties like me and casmot:cool:

mine was flawless except for one failure to feed. it was due a dusty magazine thus obstructing the upward path of the follower. kaya after that stage, i disassembled my mags before moving to the next

Allegra
10-29-2004, 23:50

I'm not sure eh
May sumasabit sa kanya pag akyat ng bala? or tinatamaan ng daliri kaya nag engage?

mc_oliver
10-30-2004, 02:56
kunin mo na lang! benta ko sa iyo really cheap
Hehehe, tulungan mo ko'ng magdasal na mabenta na cmore ko.;f

Eye Cutter
10-30-2004, 04:20
patayin ko na yung slide stop para di na mag slide lock. papatabas ko sa gunsmith sa tuesday! meron naman ako spare slide stop. pag ganun pa rin, puro jam, goodbye seesay!!!

Eye Cutter
10-30-2004, 06:41
docT: Come shoot the Bustos Level 2 with us this Sunday. Masaya sa Bustos. Dami food!!! Tsaka magpapahanda pa si julianz pabaon pag-uwi! hahahaha!!!

julianz
10-30-2004, 07:13
ha ha ha..
sige doc try ko text si tata rod and cris..saka nandun naman tsak si Jerry Maximo..
Nandun din misis ko Med. officer.

Kung nandyan lang ako pati Beer and escorts meron..kailangan mag resign na ko at ng makalaro/makasabay sa inyo..
Enjoy and stay safe

9MX
10-30-2004, 08:57
patayin ko na yung slide stop para di na mag slide lock. papatabas ko sa gunsmith sa tuesday! meron naman ako spare slide stop. pag ganun pa rin, puro jam, goodbye seesay!!!

doc,

yan kaya ang ipanglaro ko sa lipa, i wonder if it would jam pa din. feeling ko, its either the ammo you used or something about your grip;Q

or how about letting mcoliver give it a run at lipa? yun nga lang, yari tayong lahat pag nagflawless ang cz mo;f

Eye Cutter
10-30-2004, 09:16
hmmm.... pwede.... pahiram ko kay mc_olikot... that is if he is up to it??? trip mo ba iputok cz, mc_olikot??? kunin mo this week para makapag-practice...

doctabako
10-30-2004, 11:39
docT: Come shoot the Bustos Level 2 with us this Sunday. Masaya sa Bustos. Dami food!!! Tsaka magpapahanda pa si julianz pabaon pag-uwi! hahahaha!!!

Coincidentally, I'll be in Manila on that date. I'll see if I can convince the wifey to let me;Q (you know family day and all);f If its okay with you, can you please post the directions to the Bustos range(what exit at NLEX to take etc.etc.)just in case the wind shifts to my favor. Thanks :)

Eye Cutter
10-30-2004, 16:56
Coincidentally, I'll be in Manila on that date. I'll see if I can convince the wifey to let me (you know family day and all) If its okay with you, can you please post the directions to the Bustos range(what exit at NLEX to take etc.etc.)just in case the wind shifts to my favor. Thanks

julianz: do the honors!

Eye Cutter
10-30-2004, 17:00
Let's continue this in another thread

julianz
10-31-2004, 01:45
Coincidentally, I'll be in Manila on that date. I'll see if I can convince the wifey to let me;Q (you know family day and all);f If its okay with you, can you please post the directions to the Bustos range(what exit at NLEX to take etc.etc.)just in case the wind shifts to my favor. Thanks :)

DocT from nlex north bound take Sta. Rita Exit, then right turn to Plaridel diretso lang po till you reach Walter Mart then take right again sa may walter mart..diresto lang till you pass by Uratex foam factory then right again at the junction..straight lang po mga 25 mins you will pass this barangays Bintog-San Jose-culianin -cambaog-talampas then Bustos proper sa may palenke po ng bustos turn right mga 2 mins drive from palengke sa left side po yung FLB range ng BPSC in front of Methodist Church you can asked sa may palengke malapit na po don. Enjoy the Shoot and stay safe DocT.

doctabako
10-31-2004, 08:52
Thanks for the directions julianz!! I just hope I can make it.:)

Eye Cutter
01-26-2006, 03:26
;d

DSA
09-10-2006, 07:08
Philippines
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5599/scan0001ya1.jpg