best carry gun and car gun for security aid and personal guard? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : best carry gun and car gun for security aid and personal guard?

mbclubph
10-06-2004, 15:43
info lang mga sir

mikey177
10-06-2004, 18:08
The "best" gun for any environment or purpose is a subjective concept. Just find out what firearm your security aide shoots accurately under stress and which has a high degree of mechanical reliability and durability.

Valor1
10-06-2004, 19:32
Security is a serious business. Richard Marcinko (former Seal Team Six Commander) said that security people are often given cheap equipments and even lower pay inspite of the sensitivity of their jobs. Heck it is because "situations" are not very common.

If security will guard my dearest loved ones and important properties, you wouldn't mind giving them Cz-75's and Remington shotguns.

Equipment will always be subject to your budget. An Armscor high-cap .45 pistol is not a bad idea (for P25,000 each) and they get at least 14 shots per pistol.

flyboy 1
10-07-2004, 03:04

9MX
10-07-2004, 05:10
Originally posted by flyboy 1
Pards,

Syempre Glock!! Wag ka na mag-experiment sa mga lower-end na pistols, baka sumabit pa kapag kailangan talaga. Anyways afford mo naman eh....;f

Seriously, Glock pistols are value for money, and all of us know how simple, extremely reliable and virtually indestructable these pistols are. Throw in a very durable finish and very easy maintenance, they are literally "idiot-proof." Personally, the next cheaper pistol I would go to would be the Ruger series, but the price difference isn't really that great. Plus parts availability is better for the Glock.

Just my 2 cents. ;f

how about armscor revolvers? tested ng mga sikyo;a

Allegra
10-07-2004, 05:45
Guns for security aides? For porma or totoong may threat?
Tama na revolver
Babatukan ko sg ko kung dadalin nya ako sa ambush
A real bodyguard has failed to do his job if there is a need to draw his weapon

Kung pang japorms lang, tigitigisang m4
Kaso bawal na private army, galit si PNP chief

New_comer
10-07-2004, 06:01
Originally posted by mbclubph
best carry gun and car gun for security aid and personal guard?

info lang mga sir Ahh, dapat e me portable syang panangga, lika a kevlar encased bulletproof briefcase, tapos maipuputok mo kung makagaganti ka na. Parang ganito:

http://www.hkpro.com/mp5kunnath.jpg
http://www.hkpro.com/mp5kbrieffire.jpg
http://www.hkpro.com/image/mp5kbriefcase.jpg

But the best security aid/personal guard would be one who could anticipate trouble, has my safety in mind (baka bantay salakay) and finally, would use his body to shield me from the hail of bullets from an assasin. No gun could replicate that.

Pero kung charlie's angel naman ang beauty, so much the better! :cool:

Allegra
10-07-2004, 06:10
well, dito kasi pang japorms lang ang bodyguard when a well trained driver would be better.
Una pang tatakbo yung bodyguard/goons pag naambush

Yung driver na marunong ng counter surveillance, evasion etc madami pa yun, may available na training jan

mikey177
10-08-2004, 20:49
Originally posted by Allegra
Yung driver na marunong ng counter surveillance, evasion etc madami pa yun, may available na training jan

Sir, please share where defensive driving training is available. I want to improve my skill at avoiding those @%#$*!! Dominion and Victory Liner buses that zoom through the highway like they were F1 race car drivers :(

glockfan33
10-08-2004, 21:18
My vote is for the Hk MP5 (any variant) but I prefer the MP5SD (Navy Issue w/Collapsible stock and Supressor). This one's got the laser attachment, below is just the regular MP5SD. Sweeeeeeet!

NO COMPROMISE!!!
http://hkpro.com/mp5sdlaser.jpg
http://hkpro.com/mp5sdtable.jpg

9MX
10-09-2004, 07:19
Originally posted by mikey177
Sir, please share where defensive driving training is available. I want to improve my skill at avoiding those @%#$*!! Dominion and Victory Liner buses that zoom through the highway like they were F1 race car drivers :(

mikey,

since you're minivan is still intact, you're doing a pretty good job. in our company, there are defensive driving workshops all year round ( i have yet to attend). i'll find out from HRD who provides the workshop(with actual driving) and let you know;)

antediluvianist
10-09-2004, 19:14
I am writing from India. Last night, I saw a politician walk into a hotel lobby with five security guards, and each guy had a different weapon. One guy had a 9mm submachine gun - looked like a British Sterling; second guy had a lever-action rifle!; third guy had what looked like a long-barreled hunting rifle; fourth guy had a shotgun; fifth guy had a British .303 Enfield.

Either they deliberately wanted to carry a mix of weapons to counter any close or long-range adversaries, or one or many assailants, or they just grabbed a motley group of weapons.

Well, our politicians aren't then only ones who walk around with multiple body guards. But these guys had all their weapons hanging out.

Allegra
10-10-2004, 07:34
Originally posted by 9MX
mikey,

since you're minivan is still intact, you're doing a pretty good job. in our company, there are defensive driving workshops all year round ( i have yet to attend). i'll find out from HRD who provides the workshop(with actual driving) and let you know;)

Iba driving involved sa EP , evasive driving, pati yung pag bangga sa kotse nung kalaban etc

9MX
10-10-2004, 08:44
Originally posted by Allegra
Iba driving involved sa EP , evasive driving, pati yung pag bangga sa kotse nung kalaban etc

yup, i think its pretty expensive too. what we have at my firm is i guess more suited for civilian purposes, not really tactical in nature:)