glockguys don't ship din daw

Alexii
10-07-2004, 17:46
www.glockmeister.com
www.arotek.com
www.brownells.com

vega
10-07-2004, 17:59
What specifically do you want to order. US law won't allow online stores to ship firearms outside US.

vega

mbclubph
10-07-2004, 18:58
holster,guide rod etc...

vega
10-07-2004, 22:39
jerrytrini is coming home, i.e. if you can wait until January. Send him a nice private message and maybe, just maybe he'll consider it.
Big savings on shipping.

vega

mbclubph
10-07-2004, 22:43
kakahiya naman sir kay jerry pero baka pwede pasalubong nalang natin sa airport

vega
10-07-2004, 22:47
He has done it before, lots og BOGs placed their order last time he went home. There are some BOGs who have ordered bore cleaner on his next trip home.

Ako nga bagoong pag-balik nya dito.

vega

atmarcella
10-14-2004, 08:38
Originally posted by Alexii
www.glockmeister.com
www.arotek.com
www.brownells.com

alexi have you ordered from this stores? will they ship to the philippines? do i have to pay tax when the parts get here? do i need a special permit to get the parts at customs? thanks!!!!!!!!!

Alexii
10-15-2004, 07:49
Originally posted by atmarcella
alexi have you ordered from this stores? will they ship to the philippines? do i have to pay tax when the parts get here? do i need a special permit to get the parts at customs? thanks!!!!!!!!!

I have ordered from Glockmeister and Brownells in the past. Service is good. Kaya lang, I had the items shipped in CA to a relative who's coming home. I usually prefer it that way because I don't trust our postal system. I do not know which parts they tax at customs but I would advise not to bring in barrels, receivers, and ammo. It's too much risk.