Where can I buy a silencer for .40 cal? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a silencer for .40 cal?

jecht_sphere
10-07-2004, 18:38
Mga 'dre saan kaya tayo pwede bumili dito sa pilipinas ng silencer for 40 cal? and how much kaya, approximately?

dami kc pusa gumagala gala sa likod ny bahay nmin gsto ko pagbabarilin, syempre 40 cal nman ( instead of 22cal) para masaya. the problem is it's a subdidivision so obvious putok ng 40cal ;z ;z ;z

New_comer
10-07-2004, 21:20
Bawal sa civilian ang silencer. Kelangan mag-pasadya ka.;Q

batangueno
10-07-2004, 21:24
Kahi naka silencer, you shouldn't be shooting around your house. ;L Don't be like Ryan Jaworski.

jasonub
10-07-2004, 21:51
i use my compressed air pistol(pag rifle patay), its quiet and it does not kill them. but they will not be around for a month after you hit them. then hit them again to remind them that off limits ang pwesto mo

jundeleon
10-07-2004, 22:19
Sa Nashe meron suppressor for the USP Tactical 45.
Dati P80,000 but now I do not know if meron pa or kung magkano.
I did not get one for myself because its too expensive and impractical. Its illegal also, unless you can get away with it.

In lieu of a suppressor, I bought plenty of earmuffs and issued them to my neighbors then, para di nila marinig pag binabaril ko mga pusa sa amin (habang suot ko my old Toyota basketball jersey with the numero 7).

Allegra
10-07-2004, 23:58
Originally posted by jecht_sphere
Mga 'dre saan kaya tayo pwede bumili dito sa pilipinas ng silencer for 40 cal? and how much kaya, approximately?

dami kc pusa gumagala gala sa likod ny bahay nmin gsto ko pagbabarilin, syempre 40 cal nman ( instead of 22cal) para masaya. the problem is it's a subdidivision so obvious putok ng 40cal ;z ;z ;z

Dude, there are 2 laws your going to be breakin
We need to ba alittle more responsible if we want keep our guns

aztig
10-08-2004, 00:07
Dito sa amin sa cavite, isang barkadang gun store offering me silencer with barrel for cal 45 for only less 10k

New_comer
10-08-2004, 01:52
In lieu of a suppressor, I bought plenty of earmuffs and issued them to my neighbors then, para di nila marinig pag binabaril ko mga pusa sa amin (habang suot ko my old Toyota basketball jersey with the numero 7). ;f ;f ;f

ogiebb
10-08-2004, 05:43
mahirap na yan baka hinde lang pusa ang tamaan dahil sa ricochet...pati malas daw pumatay ng pusa;) ;)

jmy
10-08-2004, 05:57
With your intentions(If You get Caught Or Cause A Freak Accident),maybe,in the future,the PNP won't only make it more difficult for us to obtain PTCs but also for us to have guns.Why not use a pellet gun instead?That was what I used to use when I hunted cats before I got married.

jmy

PS.I only hunted cats because they were stealing the food(Dry Dog Food)of my dogs at night.They(Cats)were also disease carriers.I did not really shoot them for fun.

ReccaH
10-08-2004, 06:48
It's quite hard to kill a cat. Back then when I was still in high school I asked a friend to kill a couple of cats who ate half of my pigeons. He used my airgun and hit them in the head. Not a pretty sight. I regret doing that. I think 40 cal for a cat is an overkill.

If you want i will join you to hunt for "chicks"..;f

St. Croix
10-08-2004, 13:13
I have the same problems with cats. They are really noisy most specially when mating. Pag pumatong pa sa kotse, yari, kitang kita ang claw marks. I started my car once and almost killed a cat cause the darned thing was in the engine compartment. Tempting as it may be to shoot them full of lead with a suppressed .40cal, dalawa kaagad kaso mo as what the BoGs have mentioned previously. Illegal discharge (of firearm ha) and the possession of a silencer is not really legal as well. Me, I just shoot them with airsoft BB's. Mukhang natututo naman, madalang nang bumalik.

dinggaling
10-08-2004, 19:04
i think you need to address the problem directly. hanapin mo yung kuta na mga pusa(kal) then contact the 1st IB of the PA in Caliraya Laguna, kasi may available na dalawang 105 na howitser pwedeng hiramin muna/ ;f

"tough luck if you don't carry a GLOCK"

darwin25
10-09-2004, 01:04
I never hunted cats in my backyard but I used to shoot kitten sized rats in our Valenzuela home wih my Benjamin Franklin Air Rifle once in a while during my teenage years. Palaisdaan and likod namin and medyo malawak ang bakuran. I would sprinkle the ground with left over rice and wait for the rats to go out one by one while I was positioned by the window of my room (second floor of our house). Besides, rats are more plentiful than cats.

Sarap din mamaril ng mga daga sa palaisdaan tuwing papadilim na. I would usually wait for 6pm. Just in time for the rats to start going out, I would see them tumatawid sa mga lambat. GEEEE. I used to enjoy that. I still do it once in a while

9MX
10-09-2004, 07:08
Originally posted by ReccaH

If you want i will join you to hunt for "chicks"..;f

Ayan na ang FA hunter;f

FA-Flight Attendant

ReccaH
10-09-2004, 07:51
Originally posted by 9MX
Ayan na ang FA hunter;f

FA-Flight Attendant

FA diba Fire Arms yon? Si deenoh pa rin in my opinion is the best chicks hunter...

Seriously, I find it tempting to do no good if ever I own a silencer.;N

kristiansen
10-09-2004, 22:53
ano ba yan,from silencer to cats to flight attendants.sabagay,the last 2 makes the same sound,meow!;f sorry for butting in,terribly disappointed for not having the time to escape to the mountains !;c