2nd Hand Glocks & How Much (Philippine Base Only) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Hand Glocks & How Much (Philippine Base Only)

charlie-xray
10-08-2004, 14:34
Hi,

I am interested in Glocks but find the price too steep in the Philippines, anybody here selling mint condition, low rounds, no mods Glocks. PM me please for the prices or communicate with me directly at email add: daddy4909@yahoo.com. (please with papers only, I will shoulder the transfer)

To be totally honest: This transaction will solidify or will happen after Dec. 17, because I will have my money by that time and would be able to buy your offers. In advance, thank you very much.

Alexii
10-08-2004, 20:22
You might want to indicate which caliber/model of Glock you're interested to acquire. You might also consider the purpose, i.e., future competition use, home defense, or both.

julianz
10-08-2004, 23:40
charley-xray try this site http://www.buyandsell.com.ph
i think i saw a glock there up for grabs

charlie-xray
10-09-2004, 05:53
More on both, home defense and future for competition usage.

Particulary interested in:

GLOCK 19 - 9MM.
GLOCK 30 -.45 Caliber

But I want to reiterate my honest intention that this deal would be concluded on Dec. because wait ko bonus ko at ipambibili ko ng baril yun.

Thanks Gentlemen,

Originally posted by Alexii
You might want to indicate which caliber/model of Glock you're interested to acquire. You might also consider the purpose, i.e., future competition use, home defense, or both.

Alexii
10-09-2004, 07:36
Now that you've identified which Glock models to choose from, it's possible that you can try shooting both if you haven't already. Comfort equals control. The 19 and 30 have different grips (I had the 19, disposed of it in favor of the 30) and for me, different handling.

charlie-xray
10-09-2004, 11:43
Appreciate your review and recommendation, thank you. Would you know which place is the best to buy this in terms of price I mean.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Alexii
Now that you've identified which Glock models to choose from, it's possible that you can try shooting both if you haven't already. Comfort equals control. The 19 and 30 have different grips (I had the 19, disposed of it in favor of the 30) and for me, different handling.

Alexii
10-09-2004, 19:36
The prices of new Glocks here are unfortunately roughly the same from store to store, sort of like a cartel. But some offer discounts-- you can try getting in touch with our fellow BOG dude Deenoh. I think his company has an ongoing sale on Glock 9mms.

If you wanted a lower price, you can post your offer in our Buy and Sell thread. One potential advantage of getting a pre-owned units is the usual inclusion of nice accessories (night sights, extra mags, or even bags and barrels). Good luck.

Vault Keeper
10-13-2004, 20:17
Originally posted by charlie-xray
Hi,

I am interested in Glocks but find the price too steep in the Philippines, anybody here selling mint condition, low rounds, no mods Glocks. PM me please for the prices or communicate with me directly at email add: daddy4909@yahoo.com. (please with papers only, I will shoulder the transfer)

To be totally honest: This transaction will solidify or will happen after Dec. 17, because I will have my money by that time and would be able to buy your offers. In advance, thank you very much.

In one of the threads I remember Urban selling it at a discounted price. How much sir is your budget?

neil_croox
10-14-2004, 04:00
i have 2 glock 30s, one is mine, one belongs to my late father who past away last month (sept 20, lung cancer), i might keep his and sell mine, pm me sa dec when u have your bonus. btw, both guns are legit.