Shooting Range Locations (details if possible) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Range Locations (details if possible)

charlie-xray
10-10-2004, 05:13
Gents,

Please can you give me directions on how to go to shooting ranges, preferred Makati or Cavite Area or kung saan man half-way sa dalawa. At papaano ba yun kung Permit to Own lang ang meron ako paano ko madadala yung baril ko to the range LNL or may iba pang puwedeng i-apply (Permit to Carry) madali bang magkaroon nito?

Thanks.

julianz
10-10-2004, 05:52
try this site check area 1 and area 5
go to the main page then click on club

http://www.ppsa.org.ph/

the respective club takes care of the permit to transport, i would also suggest you join ppsa so that more area will be covered in the PTT.

mikey177
10-11-2004, 00:36
Can't help you out regarding the locations of ranges in Makati or Cavite, but I strongly suggest that you find and join a gun club near your area. The club should take care of the necessary transport permits so you can bring your gun safety to the range without any hassle.

While the old BoG members kid around about using the LNL instead of the PTT, we are of course committed to promoting responsible gun ownership. That's why we use smileys when we mention LNL, kasi joke lang po yon. Plus, joining a good club will widen your circle of shooting buddies from whom you can get many useful pieces of advice.

agentrod
10-11-2004, 01:23
Makati, there's Northstar (Indoor range) at Makati Cinema Square. I'm a member there and its easy to arrange for membership and PTT. I dont join competitions and still fairly new to the hobby so I just practice once a month. RO's there will even give yo some free advise.

Alabang area, there's Jethro inside Festival mall although pricey (membership and reloads) compared sa Northstar.

HTH

bagito
10-11-2004, 03:20
mga sir,
requirements for ptt, how many days release? thanks
how about ppsa membership requirements?

julianz
10-11-2004, 03:40
Originally posted by bagito
mga sir,
requirements for ptt, how many days release? thanks
how about ppsa membership requirements?

PTT requirements
1. Cash
2. Gun license
3. Picture
4. Club Endorsement
5. PTT form

PPSA membership

1. Cash less than 2K first time , renewal is 750
2. Picture
3. PPSA form
4. Club endorsement

how many days depende sa liason officer ng club mo.

bagito
10-11-2004, 04:21
thanks alot! :) :)

charlie-xray
10-11-2004, 11:13
Agentrod

Salamat Sir, ayos po yung inyong advice. Newbie din ako at medyo super tight din ang sched kaya buwenas na siguro yung makapag-shooting ako a couple of days a year.

Thank you and puwede po kayang mag-submit ako ng application for my membership kahit hindi ako makapunta personally. Papaano po kaya yun kung may info po kayo, pa-share please.

Regards,

Originally posted by agentrod
Makati, there's Northstar (Indoor range) at Makati Cinema Square. I'm a member there and its easy to arrange for membership and PTT. I dont join competitions and still fairly new to the hobby so I just practice once a month. RO's there will even give yo some free advise.

Alabang area, there's Jethro inside Festival mall although pricey (membership and reloads) compared sa Northstar.

HTH

mikol
10-11-2004, 11:31
hi to all the BoG's, check this out!! wala ba balita dyan sa Manila about this matter. wag naman sanang mangyari doon sa cebu at tsaka dyan sa manila.

Monday, October 11, 2004
Rama: Dementia
By KARLON N. RAMA
STAGE FIVE

GUN-SAFETY instructors and range officers agree that the only way to teach responsible firearm ownership is to encourage legitimate firearm owners to become active gun-club members.

So how would you react if the local police hams up a policy that does nothing but make it difficult for legitimate gun owners to visit the range for sport or practice?

Me, I went ballistic.

The Firearms and Explosives Security Agencies and Guards Supervisory Section (Fesagss) – yes, that same police unit I showered with copious praise last week for their new firearm license renewal service – has come up with a new policy that aims to drown the legitimate gun owner with fees over applications for Permits To Transport firearms or PTTs.

A PTT is a permit that gun club members need if they want to bring their guns outside of their homes and into the firing range for practice. It has a usual validity of one month and allows you to bring your licensed firearm from your home to your gun club and into any other PNP registered gun club in the country.

Those who don’t have any cannot lawfully bring their guns outside their homes and those who want one need to ask his or her gun club president to send a formal request because Fesagss, as a policy, doesn’t deal with the individual applications.

According to this new policy, the month-long validity of the PTT, which costs about P150, has been cut to six days and will cover only the transportation of a firearm from the owner’s home into the particular gun club the owner is a member of.

If the owner has been invited to shoot in another club or plans to take lessons in that club, albeit not a member thereto, he or she would need to secure (read: pay for) another PTT to cover transport from his or her home to that new club.

WEEKLY. The new gun owner will be affected by this policy because it forces him or her to secure (again, read: pay for) a new PTT every week if he or she intends to visit the range on a weekly basis. At the very least, this draconian policy will discourage new gun owners from getting active in their local club. At worst, it will encourage people to break the law.

For those shooters who compete in the weekly club-shoots alternately hosted by the various clubs here in Cebu, the implementation of this dementia (for purposes of evading libel the term will refer to the policy rather than the mind who cooked it up) could mean extinction.

Some gun club officials I spoke with are criticizing this new policy, calling it oppressive. Nobody was consulted prior to its implementation, I heard.

I called up Supt. Rey Lyndon Lawas, the Fesagss chief, for clarification as soon as I heard of the new policy.

And while he said there was no truth to reports that the PTTs will soon be only valid for six days, he confirmed that his office is now limiting the force of the PTT to cover only a firearm’s transport from the owner’s home into the owner’s gun club.

When pressed, Lawas said he was merely trying to correct a system because PTTs that cover transport from the home into PNP-accredited gun clubs are not supposed to be allowed by law.

I burned the midnight candle studying Presidential Decree 1866, amended by Republic 8249, and Executive Order 58, revised by Executive Order 256. While it does prescribe fees – P300 quarterly – there was nothing there about PTTs being restricted to covering only transport of a firearm from the owner’s home and into the owner’s gun club.

During our conversation, Supt. Lawas remarked that shooting is, by in itself, an expensive hobby and that those who can’t keep up with the fees should just stop. I hope didn’t hear him right.

9MX
10-11-2004, 18:21
jeez i don't know if its true but if it is................:steamed:

batangueno
10-11-2004, 20:16
Originally posted by mikol
During our conversation, Supt. Lawas remarked that shooting is, by in itself, an expensive hobby and that those who can’t keep up with the fees should just stop. I hope didn’t hear him right. Mga buwaya talaga. Hindi na kasi kumikita sa PTC, kaya PTT naman ngayon balak pagkakwartahan. :soap:

New_comer
10-11-2004, 20:19
Well, that's one sure way to narrow the gap in gun handling and shooting skills between civilians and law enforcers. Remember that recent report that 90% of policemen don't even have the basic skills to even own a gun, much more to use one... ;Q

I believe the pressure will be felt most by the gun club officers who aid us in securing the permits. Fees will simply be passed-on to the members. Siste nyan, mag-aadvance na lang yung iba para di pabalik-balik

Look at the bright side, mauuso na din ang pre-paid na PTT. ;a

9MX
10-11-2004, 22:27
If there is any truth to this, then the PPSA must step in. The grumbling in this thread is a microcosm of the overall sentiment of those who shoot a lot, be it in competitions or regular plinking.

so let's support PPSA by joining!!!!!!!

o...ano pa inaantay mo diyan? bayad na!;e

mikey177
10-11-2004, 22:42
Am already paid. I hope my PPSA ID comes out by next week.

Can anyone with contacts at FED confirm if there is any truth to this news item about the PTTs?

mikol
10-11-2004, 23:25
Originally posted by mikey177
Am already paid. I hope my PPSA ID comes out by next week.

Can anyone with contacts at FED confirm if there is any truth to this news item about the PTTs?

hi mikey177,

the thread i posted was taken from the write up of my friend in Cebu from his sports column in Cebu Sun Star Daily. I don't know if this "new policy" can be or will be implemented in Cebu only or nationwide.

if I remember right, it was only last Sept. 17 that the PNP-7 (FESAGSS) started renewing firearm license. And the opening of the said office was even attended by the new police chief Aglipay himself. This move was done to decentralize the renewal of firearm licenses. this office(fesagss)is the only office that "renew firearm licenses" outside camp crame and this office is in-charge of all the firearm renewal "only" of regions 6,7 & 8.

the move of having an office in region-7 for firearm licenses renewal was really a good move. But..just after a few weeks of it's existance, the said office now starts :soap: of people from the shooting arena. hope those ;e in that office who created that idea should ;m bugging legitemate gun owner and just bring their selves outside the office and catch some criminals..since that's what they are paid for;Q

julianz
10-12-2004, 12:14
that is totally BS ginagatasan na nga tayo for the numerous fees we have to pay eto at mukhang paduduguin naman ang bulsa natin ..but there is a way around it im sure ...one is our gun club should have a HUGE volt to keep our boomers in the club and whever we want to RATRAT just open it.. Voala or the usuall LNL ;f

glockomolly
10-13-2004, 19:37
Guys, tanong lang po... ano bang advantage/benifits pag PPSA member ka?

glockomolly
10-13-2004, 20:06
Guys meron ba kayong alam na outdoor range sa Makati area or very near mkti area? How about ranges who promotes IDPA? Im kinda interested in IDPA...anyone who is into this sport? /thanks/;f

mikey177
10-13-2004, 20:20
Originally posted by glockomolly

You can join PPSA sanctioned matches that are level II and up. Also, you can indicate more ranges when your club gets a PTT for you. That's all I know, since I'm also just becoming a PPSA member now :)

horge
10-14-2004, 00:11
I'm afraid I don't understand what the big deal is.
Maybe it's ignorance on my part,
as I've only been PTT'ing for a little over a year.

Follow me on this:

A typical PTT has an effectivity of 3 months, after which you can simply renew via your gunclub. The "six-day permit" scare turned out to be without basis in fact, according to this Superintendent Lawas. Nothing seems to have changed as far as duration of effectivity is concened, right?

A typical PTT specifies who, what firearm and which gunclubs it covers.
Again, I've only been at it a year, but I can theoretically request a number of widely scattered gunclubs entered in my PTT application. Yes, the gunclub will do the application for me, and in the sense that they may not like carrying someone else's water, they might not include any rival ranges on your app. Why should they encourage my peso to go to the other ranges?

Imagining a PTT automatically and generally covers transit to/from any and all gunclubs/ranges in the archipelago can seem a bit much. That would render useless the stipulation on the PTT that "This PTT is valid within the target range compound and along the route to the target range. A detour not to exceed one (1) kilometer from the usual route may be authorized if necessitated by the adverse road conditions or for justifiable reasons beyond the control of the authorized bearer." since most points in the Philippines would arguably lie on a path to one or another gunclub.

Maybe a PTT should be nationwide, but that's not my point.
My point is, I don't see where anything changed in the nature of the PTT. It's not like something was suddenly taken away from us, is it?

If the PTT could be improved in concept and implemnentation,
If it could be made a ationwide any-gunclun/range pass...
I'm all for it, and maybe discussing the flaws is part
of the solutions process... but...

Again...
I don't see where we got 'suddenly' screwed.
I don't see where the PTT suddenly changed to our detriment.

julianz
10-14-2004, 09:03
You can join PPSA sanctioned matches that are level II and up. Also, you can indicate more ranges when your club gets a PTT for you. That's all I know, since I'm also just becoming a PPSA member now :)

ditto...

mikey177
10-14-2004, 18:26
horge,

Based on information obatined by 9MX from Armscor, there have been no changes to the guidelines and fees for PTT processing in Metro Manila. My hunch is that the regional FED office that Mikol was talking about may be looking for more creative ways to boost its revenues, in response to GMA's call for government cost-cutting and increased revenue generation.

horge
10-14-2004, 18:37
Yes, mikey.

What I was saying is that the end result of all the (in your words) "creative ways to boost its revenues" at mikol's regional FED office, as described by mikol and emended by Supt. Lawas, is no detectable departure from the PTT as we in NCR know it.

If prior to this 'regulatory tragedy' in the provinces, PTT's in the province were somehow regarded applicable to 'any point in the Philippines', then maybe that's just fruit of sloppy implementation.
If the established rules are now being properly enforced in the provines, should we be complaining?

glockomolly
10-14-2004, 21:44

Thanks Mikey for the info :) Im having 2nd thoughts kase in joining PPSA- baka masayang lang ang membership ko... sobrang busy schedule eh, although I really like to compete someday ;)

mikey177
10-15-2004, 00:31
Okay horge, I got your point. You're right, it seems nothing has changed as far as PTTs in Metro Manila go, and in fact the PNP may be cleaning up its act in the provinces.

glockomolly,

there's no rush to become a PPSA member. you can still practice and join some compets even without it. if you feel like you want to get more active in local shooting matches outside Quezon City, then that's when PPSA membership will be helpful.

ReccaH
10-15-2004, 10:25
Also, you can indicate more ranges when your club gets a PTT for you.

Is this true? Bec I noticed before si Ivan(member) and me(non member) had the same shooting ranges in our PTT?

batangueno
10-15-2004, 10:27
Originally posted by ReccaH
Is this true? Bec I noticed before si Ivan(member) and me(non member) had the same shooting ranges in our PTT? Malakas ka kasi sa Armscor girls eh. ;f

one_eye_kirat
10-15-2004, 18:07
Originally posted by glockomolly
when you're classified...you get the chance of winning a director's award. just like doc EC. :)

Eye Cutter
10-15-2004, 18:44
hahahaha!!! its just a perk! a nice surprise for your hard work! its something to show that your practice is paying off! ;f

mikol
10-17-2004, 14:28
Originally posted by horge
Yes, mikey.

What I was saying is that the end result of all the (in your words) "creative ways to boost its revenues" at mikol's regional FED office, as described by mikol and emended by Supt. Lawas, is no detectable departure from the PTT as we in NCR know it.

If prior to this 'regulatory tragedy' in the provinces, PTT's in the province were somehow regarded applicable to 'any point in the Philippines', then maybe that's just fruit of sloppy implementation.
If the established rules are now being properly enforced in the provines, should we be complaining?

hi horge,

got your point my friend. but hopefully those gossip (a week validity of PTT)as being denied by Supt. Lawas will not be implemented by our regional FED.

one thing more...considering that there will be no changes with regards to validity of PTT's besides implementing the "1 gun club per PTT...how come in NCR, the PPSA members are still allowed to have more than one gun club written in their PTT's as other BoG's mentioned? Thus this mean PPSA is not abiding by the Laws the good Supt. Lawas was talking about?

i was just curious 'coz according to Supt. Lawas as i quote "he was merely trying to correct a system because PTTs that cover transport from the home into PNP-accredited gun clubs are not supposed to be allowed by law."

Does this mean that NCR PPSA members are somewhat exempted of this Law? Is this really trying to correct the system in our region our another "BS" policy that will bring them some extra money as what mikey say's a "more creative ways to boost its revenues, in response to GMA's call for government cost-cutting and increased revenue generation."

If they really want to correct the system.. better start from the roots and not directly to the branches. Peace brothers ;f :cool:

horge
10-17-2004, 17:57
Hi mikol :)
I do hope indeed that there isn't an inconsistency between the way NCR and other region shooters are treated, and I don't see it based on your post:

Originally posted by mikol
I called up Supt. Rey Lyndon Lawas, the Fesagss chief, for clarification as soon as I heard of the new policy. And while he said there was no truth to reports that the PTTs will soon be only valid for six days, he confirmed that his office is now limiting the force of the PTT to cover only a firearm’s transport from the owner’s home into the owner’s gun club. No six-day PTT.
The latter part of his statement (in bold) is clear.
That is PRECISELY how PTT's are issued and used here in NCR.
I have a membership at club X and another two at Y and Z.
None of these mutters will do me the favor of filing for a PTT with all three of them listed. Maybe it's FED's rule. Instead, I have three separate PTT's, one for each gunclub-chain.

Check out a PTT here:
http://mabma.thereeftank.com/postpics/pttpic.jpg
An amazing number of blanks were left unfilled when it came to 'FIRING RANGE', hence the 'xx Nothing Follows xx' afer the first and only entry. Theoretically, a friendly firing range could include other ranges in your PTT --theoretically. But most ranges are lazy, heck, even including several applicants on one permit (see above), which is a violation of users' privacy, showing my FA info to other people using the same permit.

For special customers (like regular customer PPSA members), they might do a multi-club application. I dunno.
When pressed, Lawas said he was merely trying to correct a system because PTTs that cover transport from the home into PNP-accredited gun clubs are not supposed to be allowed by law. He switches to the plural, referring to 'gunclubs'.
I understood this as Lawas maintaining that a PTT cannot cover more than the gunclub listed in the PTT (doh!). He presumes a PTT to cover only a singular gunclub, maybe because --again-- gunclubs often don't list their rivals on an application that they have to hump. In the pic, lots of space was left blank, despite my other gunclub memberships.

I burned the midnight candle studying Presidential Decree 1866, amended by Republic 8249, and Executive Order 58, revised by Executive Order 256. While it does prescribe fees – P300 quarterly – there was nothing there about PTTs being restricted to covering only transport of a firearm from the owner’s home and into the owner’s gun club.RA's, PD's EO's aren't always the place to look for implementing rules, --funky details often lie with the implementing agency, FED. That's why implementing guidelines are just guidelines --the agency is given quite some discretion in fine-tuning the application of the RA/PD/EO.

I do think Lawas spoke crudely at the end, suggesting that if you can afford to race your gun, then the additional expense of getting a quarterly PhP380.00 PTT plus for each club you'll be training/competing in (forgetting the memberships in each and every gunclub, of course) is peanuts. If the circuit clubs are barely a handful in number, he may have a point though.

9MX
10-17-2004, 18:47
Originally posted by horge
]
For special customers (like regular customer PPSA members), they might do a multi-club application. I dunno.

horge,

Cost wise, you're better off applying for PPSA membership, no need to multi-club affiliation. That will be taken care of already:)

horge
10-17-2004, 19:14
PPSA, 9MX?
Hmp. All that Power Factor ek-ek...
They're obviously scared of my Bersa Thunder 380.

;f ;f ;f

Mahiram nga yung sumpak ni Tatay....
baka maka minor PF man lang, hehe.

glockomolly
10-17-2004, 23:10
glockomolly,

there's no rush to become a PPSA member. you can still practice and join some compets even without it. if you feel like you want to get more active in local shooting matches outside Quezon City, then that's when PPSA membership will be helpful. [/B][/QUOTE]

glockomolly
10-17-2004, 23:12
glockomolly,

there's no rush to become a PPSA member. you can still practice and join some compets even without it. if you feel like you want to get more active in local shooting matches outside Quezon City, then that's when PPSA membership will be helpful. [/B][/QUOTE]

I see, kala ko kasi requirement ang PPSA membership eh

;g Usually san ba ginaganap ang maga competition dito sa Metro Manila? Gusto kong makapanood muna so that I will have an idea.

Eye Cutter
10-17-2004, 23:33
check out the PPSA Website (http://www.ppsa.org.ph) for local and regional matches.

this weekend, there are matches at the PB Dionisio Range in QC; Pampanga Shooters Assoc. Range in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga; Angono, Rizal; SAFE Gun Club level 2 in Sariaya, Quezon

mc_oliver
10-18-2004, 00:16
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
check out the PPSA Website (http://www.ppsa.org.ph) for local and regional matches.

this weekend, there are matches at the PB Dionisio Range in QC; Pampanga Shooters Assoc. Range in Maimpis, San Fernando, Pampanga; Angono, Rizal; SAFE Gun Club level 2 in Sariaya, Quezon
Mannix, meron pala sa PB eh. Dito na lang tayo. Details, doc, details. ;f

mikol
10-18-2004, 03:25
Originally posted by 9MX
horge,

Cost wise, you're better off applying for PPSA membership, no need to multi-club affiliation. That will be taken care of already:)

hi 9mx,

i think that's your advantage of being a PPSA member. You can have a PTT being taking care off having those multi gun club written on it. ;z

hi horge,

thanks for the additional info. got it already clear in my mind now. i think the matter that we are discussing is about being a gun club member "only" and not a PPSA member as well. so if this is the case then Supt. Lawas is right in trying to correct the system. i think it only applys to a gun club member having a PTT under the name of his gun club. but if your are a PPSA member maybe it's another story. maybe you can have a multi gun club written in your PTT?

i try to read back the news, and i noticed that it really did not mentioned anything about any PTT of a "PPSA member" but only a PTT of a gun club member.

as 9mx mentioned, joining PPSA might really help to cut cost of paying extra bucks on securing another PTT. So what are we waiting for join na!;f ;)

horge
10-18-2004, 17:49
Hehe. Seriously though...
I was [b]going to[b] sign up with PPSA, last Gun Show at SM Mega Mall.
Maybe this Gun Show I will. The Rifle Marksmanship Program certainly looks very interesting :)

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 18:06
horge: If you sign up for PPSA membership this Nov. you'll just pay 1250. Then in January, you'll renew for 750. You can apply at PB Dionisio through Edna.

Actually, its not a must or requirement specially if you do not compete. But the multiple range PTT is one of the perks/benefits. PBD indicates in the PTT all ranges where PPSA sanctioned matches are held for the whole quarter the PTT is valid.

You'll recieve a folder with your ID, the PPSA magazine, a patch, and 2 stickers to stick on your car and proclaim to the rest of the world: "Top Shooter! Don't mess with me!"

JuDGe
10-18-2004, 18:41
You'll recieve a folder with your ID, the PPSA magazine, a patch, and 2 stickers to stick on your car and proclaim to the rest of the world: "Top Shooter! Don't mess with me!"

Yikes DocEC... remember the incident i told you about sa slex! Meron mga tao dyan na feeling mas astig.... hehehe!

"I may not have that fancy sticker... but i also have a gun!.... see this... am BAAAD!" ;R

pinaaalis na nga ni missis yung stickers ko sa van.... ayoko nga, top shooter ako eh! hehehe...;f

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 18:58
na-insecure lang yun! nakita niya mas malaki yung van mo e! ahhahahahahaha!!!!

at saka, ang laki kasi ng sticker mo nakakabit sa van! yung maliit lang na ipsc target board!

Fonzy
10-18-2004, 19:08

You'll recieve a folder with your ID, the PPSA magazine, a patch, and 2 stickers

huh, 1 sticker lang sa 'kin :( . di ko pa naka-dikit, feeling ko kasi di pa ko deserving (pa-humble, awa effect). bukas kabit ko na sa rear window ng oto ko.

:cool:

Eye Cutter
10-18-2004, 19:54
2 stickers kasama. Yung oval or rectangle na sticker and yung URL ng PPSA (www.ppsa.org.ph). Baka naubos na.

I placed the URL sticker dun sa plastic cover ng plate number ng kotse ko.

ang gusto ko nga ipagawa ng PPSA e yung classic/amoeba target board sticker naman para hindi na yung humanoid target.

horge
10-18-2004, 20:22

But...
I ALREADY have an abominably-unwashed car
that screams "BioHazard! Don't mess with me!"
Besides, there's so much crud on it, the stickers ...wouldn't.

I think I will sign up this time.
Then I'll keep practicing, and who knows?
:)

charlie-xray
10-25-2004, 04:20
Mga Sir,

Possible po kayang matapos yung aking PPSA membership or kahit mag-apply ng hindi tapos yung aking permit to own. Kasi ganito ang situation ko:

This December 17 lang ako malilibre sa aking mga duties dito off-shore puwede kayang mag-apply ng Permit to Own ng less than one month processing kung meron paki-inform naman ako please at doon ako pupunta or kaya akong i-accomodate ng pagbibilhan ko ng baril. I am interested for the meantime sa Bul M5 Ultra X, saan kaya magandang bumili nitong model na ito at yung kaya akong ikuha ng permit to own in less than a month say maximum 2 weeks time. Then PPSa kahit mag-apply na ako ngayon kung puwedeng wala pa akong permit to own at sana pupuwede para pag-nalibre ako makuha ko na.

Salamat ng marami sa tutulong sa aking suliranin, kasi time is not on my side at ang duties ko sa trabaho ay very hectic talaga.

Cha

horge: If you sign up for PPSA membership this Nov. you'll just pay 1250. Then in January, you'll renew for 750. You can apply at PB Dionisio through Edna.

Actually, its not a must or requirement specially if you do not compete. But the multiple range PTT is one of the perks/benefits. PBD indicates in the PTT all ranges where PPSA sanctioned matches are held for the whole quarter the PTT is valid.

agentrod
01-12-2005, 08:02
Anyone familiar with this Gun Club / shooting range.

"Carmona Cavite Integrated Shooters, Inc. @ Sitio Ulong Tubig, Bo., Mabuhay, Carmona, Cavite".

Thanks. Sounds pretty close to my area.

9MX
01-12-2005, 08:32
Originally posted by charlie-xray
Mga Sir,

Possible po kayang matapos yung aking PPSA membership or kahit mag-apply ng hindi tapos yung aking permit to own. Kasi ganito ang situation ko:

This December 17 lang ako malilibre sa aking mga duties dito off-shore puwede kayang mag-apply ng Permit to Own ng less than one month processing kung meron paki-inform naman ako please at doon ako pupunta or kaya akong i-accomodate ng pagbibilhan ko ng baril. I am interested for the meantime sa Bul M5 Ultra X, saan kaya magandang bumili nitong model na ito at yung kaya akong ikuha ng permit to own in less than a month say maximum 2 weeks time. Then PPSa kahit mag-apply na ako ngayon kung puwedeng wala pa akong permit to own at sana pupuwede para pag-nalibre ako makuha ko na.

Salamat ng marami sa tutulong sa aking suliranin, kasi time is not on my side at ang duties ko sa trabaho ay very hectic talaga.

Cha

hmmm..just stumbled on this concern. It would have been next to impossible to get that permit last Dec. given that a lot of govt people are vacationing. Gun club membership is a pre-requisite to PPSA membership and you don't have to own a firearm to be a member of both. As for BULM5, I suggest you check out the Armscor .40 hicap units, get a good gunsmith and replace the internals. :cool:

mc_oliver
01-12-2005, 17:34
Originally posted by 9MX
Gun club membership is a pre-requisite to PPSA membership and you don't have to own a firearm to be a member of both.
Dre, not necessarily. I know at least one who doesn't belong to any affiliated club yet. ;f

9MX
01-12-2005, 20:14
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Dre, not necessarily. I know at least one who doesn't belong to any affiliated club yet. ;f

ah yes, i am aware of that.there are certain exceptions. but its better to be safe than sorry;f

dometop
01-12-2005, 23:40
mga ser,
(whisper) pardon my obvious ignorance, but what does LNL stand for? (whisper)

gunfool
01-12-2005, 23:48
Originally posted by dometop
mga ser,
(whisper) pardon my obvious ignorance, but what does LNL stand for? (whisper) ;f IIRC. LNL means Lakas Ng Loob. I did this once pero kasama ko yung kumpare kong parak but I suggest not to do so. Mahirap na baka matsambahan ka!

gunfool
01-13-2005, 23:17
Guys, may I know which firing range has FMJ reloads. I checked with Jethro and Northstar but they only have lead reloads.

mc_oliver
01-13-2005, 23:27
Try armscor dre. Medyo malayo nga lang.

gunfool
01-14-2005, 00:29
Try armscor dre. Medyo malayo nga lang. Yung nga sir medyo malayo. Madugo naman kasi magbayad ng corkage na 3 pesos per round sa practice.

mc_oliver
01-14-2005, 00:56
Originally posted by gunfool
Yung nga sir medyo malayo. Madugo naman kasi magbayad ng corkage na 3 pesos per round sa practice.
Ouch! At 100 rounds 300 bukos agad pala yan, corkage pa lang. Tiisin mo na lang armscor. Yung pang-gas mo to and from 'di aabot ng 300. ;) Btw, mey match this Sunday, baka gusto mo'ng mag-"uzi", dala ka na rin ng baril at gear kasi kukulit-kulitin ka ng mga BOG's baka bumigay ka eh. ;f

gunfool
01-14-2005, 01:28
Ouch! At 100 rounds 300 bukos agad pala yan, corkage pa lang. Tiisin mo na lang armscor. Yung pang-gas mo to and from 'di aabot ng 300. ;) Btw, mey match this Sunday, baka gusto mo'ng mag-"uzi", dala ka na rin ng baril at gear kasi kukulit-kulitin ka ng mga BOG's baka bumigay ka eh. ;f Yun na nga sir eh gusto ko ngang i break-in na to kahit mga 300 rounds so 900 pesos na din. Huh, dami na ding bala yun. Anyway ganun talaga, masyadong expensive 'tong hobby kasi natin eh although mas mura pa din kaysa mag quezon av ;f

Sir medyo liligawan ko pa yung mga kids, every Sunday kasi lumalabas kami. Sana nga mapapayag kong instead of mall eh sa armscor na lang.;)

Eye Cutter
01-14-2005, 08:05
gunfool: if you can pass by this sunday at armscor, bring all your stuff. We'll be there around 9am until lunch time.

gunfool
01-14-2005, 20:42
gunfool: if you can pass by this sunday at armscor, bring all your stuff. We'll be there around 9am until lunch time. Oh tukso, tuksuhin mo ako! Am coming along with some friends. I'll bring also a digital cam para may remebrance. Try ko din kung mabibit-bit ko yung videocam. Siguro apat kami, parak yung isa. Bodyguard namin. heheheh joke

By the way, favor naman sa mga Bogs baka may extra kayong rig ng glock, pakibit-bit naman please. Just in-case lang matukso akong sumali.;f Next week pa siguro yung dating ng order ko. JR lang muna kinuha ko.

dometop
01-17-2005, 01:29
Originally posted by gunfool
;f IIRC. LNL means Lakas Ng Loob. I did this once pero kasama ko yung kumpare kong parak but I suggest not to do so. Mahirap na baka matsambahan ka!

sir Gunfool,

salamat po sa reply. :)

gunfool
01-17-2005, 02:05
Originally posted by dometop
sir Gunfool,

salamat po sa reply. :) No problem sir. Quite frankly di ko rin alam yun dati. Nabasa ko lang din dito sa forum meaning nyan.