Wood Grips for Para Ord [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wood Grips for Para Ord


jjserv
10-10-2004, 05:48
Calling all Para Ord users...

Anybody know of local suppliers of wood grips for Para Ord? Have you tried buying over the internet for this? Kindly recommend a reliable (yung makakarating) website for this purpose.

Thanks in advance mga padre...;Q ;Q :) :)

9MX
10-10-2004, 08:40
Originally posted by jjserv
Calling all Para Ord users...

Anybody know of local suppliers of wood grips for Para Ord? Have you tried buying over the internet for this? Kindly recommend a reliable (yung makakarating) website for this purpose.

Thanks in advance mga padre...;Q ;Q :) :)

mukhang nakabili ka na ah!:)

i think you gotta have one made. for my cz, i'm thinking of going to paete, laguna one of these days

malmon
10-10-2004, 18:18
jjserv,

I'm not sure if it'll fit but Col. Bayang has wood grips that fit the Armscor widebodies both for the stock (unsmithed) and the 'rounded' (smithed and checkered) ones. 500 pesos if i'm not mistaken and they'll even paint them black or varnish them for you.

batangueno
10-10-2004, 19:59
I have a Smith and Alexander rosewood grip, that looks like this:

http://www.smithandalexander.com/images/grip-17.jpg

I've never installed or tried it on my Para, so it's brand new. Cost now is $65.95 without shipping. Ibebenta ko na lang ng P2500.

mc_oliver
10-10-2004, 20:37
Kung 'di ka mapili, dre, try calling Col. Bayang (840-1362). Ask kung mey stock siya nung thin wood grips nya.

Also, bakit wood grips?

I have a hogue which originally had the front finger grooves. Pero I cut it out. If you're interested maybe I can deal it for some 9mm brass. ;)

jjserv
10-10-2004, 20:45
Originally posted by batangueno
I have a Smith and Alexander rosewood grip, that looks like this:

http://www.smithandalexander.com/images/grip-17.jpg

I've never installed or tried it on my Para, so it's brand new. Cost now is $65.95 without shipping. Ibebenta ko na lang ng P2500.



Paul, intersting. When can I see this? We could have lunch near your place in Paseo. :)

batangueno
10-11-2004, 00:30
Originally posted by jjserv
Paul, intersting. When can I see this? We could have lunch near your place in Paseo. :) Sa Libis na ako, hindi sa Makati. Siguro in one of our non-shoot meets i'll bring it with me. :)

Eye Cutter
10-11-2004, 07:54
jjserv: waht model para did you get? i saw kamagong wood grips at jethro before

jjserv
10-12-2004, 01:40
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
jjserv: waht model para did you get? i saw kamagong wood grips at jethro before

P14 Doc. Wood grips with Para logo ba yung sa jethro? ;Q :)

Eye Cutter
10-12-2004, 05:06
no logo. plain, with checkering. was selling for 650. locally made daw.

why'd you get the P14 and not the P16?