question.. re: HK USP [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : question.. re: HK USP

miko_a
10-14-2004, 03:14
hi guys,

anyone know what the going price is for an HK USP 9mm (2-tone)? 2nd hand...

My cousin is planning on selling his

mbclubph
10-14-2004, 05:18
4ok cguro ;) ;) ;) pm me if decided to sell

New_comer
10-14-2004, 11:53
54T ang huling presyo nya, but that was the all black finished version. Yung two-tone e discontinued model na. Add pa how many mags come with it.

It's a bit difficult to assess the fair market value, especially one that has no newer versions to compare against. Why don't you tell your brod to post it at an auction site to see how market makes 'barat' on the item. There's bidshot.com, ebili, buyandsell.com, etc. Just set your reserve price to a level you think the gun is really worth.

zorkd
10-15-2004, 08:02
yung hk usp 45 ss ko, binenta ko 35,000 lang, 3 magz pa...mga 8 months ago.

i tried selling it for 42 then 40k sa buy and sell, no takers.

for a few months din yun hanggang nabenta ko finally at 35k.

to be truthful, although it had better finish and "porma value", i shoot better, faster with my cheapass norinco 1911.

and my norinco has never jammed on me, the hk usp inexplicably jammed on all sorts of ammo, factory, reloaded all.

go norinco 1911!

Alexii
10-15-2004, 08:30
Sold my HK USP .45 for 30k three years ago. Didn't jam on me but it did develop rust on the slide stop, barrel, and rear dovetail sight slot due to daily exposure to condensation in my bathroom. Perfect gun na sana if its Hostile Environment finish holds as well as Glock's Tenifer finish.

Didn't know my bathroom was tad too hostile an evironment for the gun.;Q

zorkd
10-16-2004, 03:59
yeah, when i sold it, it already had rust on the slide lock/release lever.

and to think i regularly bathed it on CLP already, sa regular IWB carry lang kinalawang na.

so much for their "unique dow corning process" and "hostile environment" finish.