Armscor range [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armscor range

Boj917
10-17-2004, 18:19
GOOD DAY!

I went to armscor last sunday, it was packed with people!
I saw a guy wearing a band of glockers shirt, just don't know who that was;Q nahiya ako lapitan eh.

Anyway, i was able to make love with my g22 already, was getting
good groupings na using armscor fmj's. Hopefully konting practice nalang:cool:

BTw, Got my g22 from JUdge pala! sweet deal!!!

Who else frequents the armscor range during the weekends?

I hope i can meet some of the BOGS guys there:)

deenoh
10-17-2004, 18:23
Sayang! I wore the BOG shirt on purpose so that people can easily spot our group, especially those whom we havent met before.

Hindi naman ako masungit ;f

Boj917
10-17-2004, 18:27
SAyang nga sir!

i saw you when you came in to front office, nag pa member yung isang friend ko, i was the one wearing shorts with the g22.

hopefully next time i can join the fun shoots.

ganda nung infant dun na may suppressor! nakaka arouse yung putok;z

sayang there was a ot of bogs pala yesterday!;g

deenoh
10-17-2004, 18:34
You were at the bay right beside the one we were using diba? I saw someone using a G22. Maybe that was you :)

Siguro next week some of us will be at Armscor again, maybe we can meet then.

Boj917
10-17-2004, 18:40
i think that was me;f

hopefully next week i can go.

question sir, what do you use on your g17? do you use reloaded ammo?

i have 300 rounds of empty shells kasi, im planning to have it reloaded with tmj sa tru weight. is that a good idea? i dont want my g22 going kaboom in my hand;z

9MX
10-17-2004, 18:43
Originally posted by Boj917

BTw, Got my g22 from JUdge pala! sweet deal!!!

kay topshooter judge dati ang g22 mo? magiging topshooter ka na din;z

deenoh
10-17-2004, 18:55
Almost everyone uses reloads. Its not really practical to use factory ammo all the time. Reloads are safe as long as you trust the one who reloads.

Boj917
10-17-2004, 18:58
9mx,

yes sir got the g22 from judge;z sana nga maging topshooter din;f

deenoh,

Where do you have your ammo reloaded? do you use tmj?
since i know that lead and teflon is not advisable to use for glocks.

maybe you can share where you have your shells reloaded;f

para dun na din ako pa reload;f

deenoh
10-17-2004, 19:11
I reload sa Armscor because I'm too lazy to go to another store to have my shells reloaded. At least at Armscor, I can have my shells reloaded while I chat with the other BOGs who are practicing. Pero if you have the time to spare, they tell me Stronghand reloads are better.

I use FMJ but last Sunday they ran out of FMJs so they used JSP instead.

JuDGe
10-17-2004, 23:12
Boj, glad to know that you are enjoying your G22! ;f

Okay lang ang teflon heads sa Glock. Sayang lang nga kung malapit lapit ka lang sa akin, I would have loved to reload for you!

If you will use teflon heads, get it from FirstOption. Huwag ka gagamit ng teflon kay TrueWeight kasi yung base ng heads nila is not coated ng teflon kaya may lead deposits pa din naiiwan sa barrel.

Cheers!

ppts799
10-17-2004, 23:39
welcome to BOGs boj917!!!;c ;c ;c bawal ang mahiya dito:)

mukhang masungit lang si deenoh, pero mabait yan;e ;f ;e ;f sayang, dami bogs kahapon. next time . . .

zorkd
10-19-2004, 03:56
yeah i think i saw you and your glock, kayo yung nasa dulo na bay.

last sunday was also my first meet with the BOGs as a group.

see you next time.

Boj917
10-19-2004, 10:50
Thanks judge! i'll do that, im planning to try thr tmj's of true weight, btw, my friend opted for the g19 na.

zorkd, hoepfully this sunday i can go to armscor again and if i see anyone wearin a bogs shirt, kakapalan ko na face ko;z

Thanks guys!!

Boj917
10-19-2004, 16:03
ppts799,

Thanks for the warm wwelcome! hopefully next time i get to meet you and all of the guys! more power to bogs!!;z

atmarcella
10-20-2004, 09:17
bogs tanong ko lang, is it ok to use the ONCE USED CASES that they sell at matches, the ones that cost 6 bucks, thanks, kung sa manila lang ako naka tira punta din ako dyan sa armscor:)

Allegra
10-20-2004, 09:44
Originally posted by atmarcella
bogs tanong ko lang, is it ok to use the ONCE USED CASES that they sell at matches, the ones that cost 6 bucks, thanks, kung sa manila lang ako naka tira punta din ako dyan sa armscor:)

Whats so good about armscor? Jinxed ako jan
Sa 4 matches I joined there
2 DQs , 1 nasty kaboom , and one match I managed to finally finish kaso 15 mikes!
D nako babalik dun :)

horge
10-20-2004, 17:55
I tried going there once, last year before the election gun ban.
On the road (Tanguile?), there was a shootout between police and what seemed like a sea of angry squatters ---I mean hundreds, spilling onto the road.

Vuelta agad.
"Zero-squatters" is a nice Marikina slogan,
but I ain't going back there either.

Sa PB Dionisio Firing Range na la'ang.
Sarap naman talaga ng enclosed lead and mercury vapor, a.
;f

Dunno about used cases --if they're used, as in from a previous PPSA match where some tend to stoke their loads a bit warm, baka maraming mga buntis sa mga 'yan. Just theorizing, though....

9MX
10-20-2004, 18:30

6 bucks? eh 5.50 ata ang bnew for 9mm sa armscor inclusive of member's discount. once fired shells from the bad boys sell at 2.50/pc.

just make sure you inspect the shells. you'd never know if its really once fired lang.

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 04:43
laiza sells them the wife of boy abu aka "coach", i think eyecutter knows her:)

Allegra
10-21-2004, 05:10
laiza sells them the wife of boy abu aka "coach", i think eyecutter knows her:)

Pumutok ka ba sa Eldridge shoot with the Seven Lakers pre?

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 06:00
pag meron bumibili, lalong magnanakaw mga yan! so guys, don't patronize mga binibenta ng mga bad boys!

si oliver, guilty nyan last sunday! hahaha

I use Fiocchi (GFL) brass from PB. Armscor brass is ok pero madaling mabuntis. Mas matibay yung fiocchi. It was 6.50 last time I bought. I don't know how much it costs now.

Yung binibenta ni Laiza ng P6 each, winchester once fired brass yun. Ang tunay na once fired, you can still see yellow inside. pag maitim na, madami nang beses na load yun.

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 06:03
Originally posted by Allegra
Whats so good about armscor? Jinxed ako jan
Sa 4 matches I joined there
2 DQs , 1 nasty kaboom , and one match I managed to finally finish kaso 15 mikes!
D nako babalik dun :)

Pero 1st runner up pa rin ang team PB sa Production Division sa BOTGC 2002!

hahahahaha!!!

Allegra
10-21-2004, 08:42
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
Pero 1st runner up pa rin ang team PB sa Production Division sa BOTGC 2002!

hahahahaha!!!

15 mikes Doc. I was so worried na ma DQ :)

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 09:08
Originally posted by Allegra
Pumutok ka ba sa Eldridge shoot with the Seven Lakers pre?

yup allegra that was my first match, dapat manood lang ako kasama ko pa wife ko, kaso lang di na talaga ako makapigil ang sarap pumutok so napasubo na din, galit na galit asawa ko sa akin, i was suppose to bring her to alabang town center, na postpone na tuloy, anyway enjoy ako doon, tuwang tuwa ako di ako na DQ

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 09:09

Yung binibenta ni Laiza ng P6 each, winchester once fired brass yun. Ang tunay na once fired, you can still see yellow inside. pag maitim na, madami nang beses na load yun. [/B]

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE EYECUTTER;a

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 09:12
BTW BOGS, meron match sa lucena city, quezon sa weekend, saturday nandon kami, level 2 daw, see you, sana me improvement na laro ko;f

9MX
10-21-2004, 18:21
BTW BOGS, meron match sa lucena city, quezon sa weekend, saturday nandon kami, level 2 daw, see you, sana me improvement na laro ko;f

since its a level 2 match, you might wanna switch back to your original connector. if the ROs takes notice of your trigger pull, and is able to verify that it is less than 5lbs., they would gladly kick you to the open division! ;)

IIRC, extended slidestop and mag release are allowed as these are OEM parts as per 14th ed. IPSC rule book.

Eye Cutter,

Am I in or out again on the comment above?;Q

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 18:31
hahahaha!!!! sa STD Division si andrew so pwede siya mc_olikot ng glock niya!

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 18:37
atmarcella: If I were you, I'd ditch the extended mag release and the extended slide stop. Masakit sa kamay yung extended mag release. You can activate the extended slide stop inadvertantly so keep the original flat one instead.

Invest in an aftermarket barrel so you can use reloads without worry. You can add a magwell for faster reloads. I'll see if the accumatch barrel I sold to my friend is up for sale.

9MX
10-21-2004, 18:49
hahahaha!!!! sa STD Division si andrew so pwede siya mc_olikot ng glock niya!

ay sus masaya!;z

mc_oliver
10-21-2004, 19:45
pag meron bumibili, lalong magnanakaw mga yan! so guys, don't patronize mga binibenta ng mga bad boys!

si oliver, guilty nyan last sunday! hahaha
Hehehe, 100 lang naman binili ko eh, pang test firing lang. ;f

Allegra
10-21-2004, 20:35
yup allegra that was my first match, dapat manood lang ako kasama ko pa wife ko, kaso lang di na talaga ako makapigil ang sarap pumutok so napasubo na din, galit na galit asawa ko sa akin, i was suppose to bring her to alabang town center, na postpone na tuloy, anyway enjoy ako doon, tuwang tuwa ako di ako na DQ

I didnt shoot pero I was there if you noticed a big guy na naka green puruntong shorts talking with blair's dad :)

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 04:46
atmarcella: If I were you, I'd ditch the extended mag release and the extended slide stop. Masakit sa kamay yung extended mag release. You can activate the extended slide stop inadvertantly so keep the original flat one instead.

Invest in an aftermarket barrel so you can use reloads without worry. You can add a magwell for faster reloads. I'll see if the accumatch barrel I sold to my friend is up for sale.

doc maliit talaga kamay ko, try ko sya bukas, kung pangit talaga balik sa orig,;a

Eye Cutter
10-22-2004, 05:14
matalim kasi yung extended mag release. masakit sa palm. are you right handed or a lefty? kung lefty, use your index finger to hit the mag release. kung right handed ka, use your left hand thumb to press the mag button. nakahawak na naman left hand mo sa grip, so pag mag reload ka, swipe the mag button with your left hand thumb on the way down to get the next magazine. di ka pa mag shift ng grip that way.

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 05:41
matalim kasi yung extended mag release. masakit sa palm. are you right handed or a lefty? kung lefty, use your index finger to hit the mag release. kung right handed ka, use your left hand thumb to press the mag button. nakahawak na naman left hand mo sa grip, so pag mag reload ka, swipe the mag button with your left hand thumb on the way down to get the next magazine. di ka pa mag shift ng grip that way.

doc great advice! never thought of that, i'll try it ngayon :)