gunstore with many glock parts? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : gunstore with many glock parts?

atmarcella
10-20-2004, 08:51
BOGS do you know of a gunstore here with a lot of glock aftermarket parts? e.g. brass magwell, tungsten guide rod, overtravel stop, safety block, adjustable sights etc. thanks:)

jundeleon
10-20-2004, 11:44
Final Option at Makati Cinema Square

deenoh
10-20-2004, 19:28
Twin Pines also has some parts for Glocks

ppts799
10-20-2004, 20:01
final option virramall greenhills

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 04:53
galing nko MCS meron lang don mga 3.5 lb. connector, extended slide stop, extended mag release all of which i have already, ppts799 i'll try virra mall, anymore suggestions? thanks so much BOGS:)

mikey177
10-28-2004, 02:40
Originally posted by ppts799
final option virramall greenhills

If you guys are planning to buy something at Final Option Greenhills, you'd better do it before the new year. I read in the papers a few days ago that the owners of the Greenhills malls are planning to tear down Virra Mall after this Christmas season to make way for a newer, more modern mall. I hope Final Option will still be there when the new mall opens, but I fear the rent at the new mall will be much higher :(

atmarcella
10-28-2004, 08:46
thanks mikey177;f

doctabako
10-29-2004, 12:01
Originally posted by mikey177
If you guys are planning to buy something at Final Option Greenhills, you'd better do it before the new year. I read in the papers a few days ago that the owners of the Greenhills malls are planning to tear down Virra Mall after this Christmas season to make way for a newer, more modern mall. I hope Final Option will still be there when the new mall opens, but I fear the rent at the new mall will be much higher :(

They say the real reason why they're tearing down Virra Mall is to get rid of their problems with some of the Moslem traders there who have lorded over the place.
Sirrr, deebeedee, beeceedeee. ekks med ni malesya.:)