who is going to lucena match this weekend? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : who is going to lucena match this weekend?

atmarcella
10-21-2004, 09:27
bogs me level 2 daw sa lucena, quezon this weekend, we'll be there saturday, see you! sana me improvement na laro ko, pero ni remind ako ng wife ko, sabi nya, ANG IMPORTANTE ENJOY KA!!!!!!! tama di ba;f

Eye Cutter
10-21-2004, 09:46
tropa ng team pb punta sa saturday. hanapin mo si atty. taurus. naka glock 17 in a fobus carry rig. unfortunately, di ako makakasama! istorbo talaga trabaho sa laro! hahaha!

huwag ka rumatrat. ang goal mo naman is alpha shooting! get as many alphas as fast as you can see a correct sight picture. don't think about the time. you'll be surprised how you'll do at the end of the match!

9MX
10-21-2004, 18:13
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
huwag ka rumatrat. ang goal mo naman is alpha shooting! get as many alphas as fast as you can see a correct sight picture. don't think about the time. you'll be surprised how you'll do at the end of the match!

hehehe, i'm totally in agreement with this suggestion;z

sayang, saturday ang team pb. shihan will shoot there on sunday

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 04:38
huwag ka rumatrat. ang goal mo naman is alpha shooting! get as many alphas as fast as you can see a correct sight picture. don't think about the time. you'll be surprised how you'll do at the end of the match! [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks doc! plano ko pa naman sana rumatrat hehehehehe! ngayon alpha shooting na, i'll keep an eye out for atty. taurus doc, buti naman may kasama ako naka glock, last time na insecure na ako, i kept telling myself na i should have bought the .40 tanfoglio last gunshow instead of the glock, the truth is nilabas ko na credit card ko, kaso gusto nila cash tapos they were asking for more than the 5k downpayment 20k ata gusto nila, the gun was worth 76k, anyway nothing beats glock reliability, for keeps na to.:cool:

Eye Cutter
10-22-2004, 05:05
you made the right choice with the glock 22. Ilan lang mag capacity nang tanfoglio in .40cal? 13+1? Wala pang piyesa. if you plan to get another pistol, mag 1911 platform ka na.

doctabako
10-22-2004, 05:19
Originally posted by atmarcella
buti naman may kasama ako naka glock, last time na insecure na ako, i kept telling myself na i should have bought the .40 tanfoglio last gunshow instead of the glock, the truth is nilabas ko na credit card ko, kaso gusto nila cash tapos they were asking for more than the 5k downpayment 20k ata gusto nila, the gun was worth 76k, anyway nothing beats glock reliability, for keeps na to.:cool:

You have no reason to be insecure with a Glock! that's the gun of the 21st Century ;f My team mate bought a second hand Tanfoglio recently and he had to return it as we noticed that the frame and slide had bubbles in the metal as seen from inside. Poor metallurgy.

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 05:37
i feel better about buying the glock, thanks guys;f

doctabako
10-22-2004, 05:41
atmarcella
Did you shoot at the BRPG level 2 on the first day? Noticed your name in the results, and I did see some shooters from 7 lakes there.

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 05:44
yup doc, hehehehehe nakaka hiya 71st ako out of 88, importante enjoy;f

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 05:52
you made the right choice with the glock 22. Ilan lang mag capacity nang tanfoglio in .40cal? 13+1? Wala pang piyesa. if you plan to get another pistol, mag 1911 platform ka na.

doc 15+1 yon, limited custom HC, doc akala yon ang gamit ng team PB

doctabako
10-22-2004, 05:52
Ganyan talaga sa umpisa, once you gain more experience and have the will to learn more there's no way to go but up. Having fun while you're doing it is what's important. Are you going to the level 1 at Lipa on the 14th of November? If you are kita-kits na lang:)

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 05:57
Originally posted by doctabako
Ganyan talaga sa umpisa, once you gain more experience and have the will to learn more there's no way to go but up. Having fun while you're doing it is what's important. Are you going to the level 1 at Lipa on the 14th of November? If you are kita-kits na lang:)

try ko doc, not sure pa, doc bakit ang dami matches these days, akala ko yung mga nakikita ko lang sa ppsa website yon lang ang matches, is it b'cos we just had elections and their were no matches during the gun ban?

doctabako
10-22-2004, 06:04
Ayaw mo non? ;f The more the merrier. ;f The PPSA website is sometimes late in coming out with match schedules but as long as they get it sanctioned its official. There are also a lot more gun clubs today. There's also an upcoming level 1 at BRPG this November, 3rd week ata.

Eye Cutter
10-22-2004, 06:29
wow! meron pala limited custom hc nang tanfoglio! pero ang mahal! go with a Para Ord or the new Armscor in .40! kasya 19+1 sa mags

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 07:40
Originally posted by doctabako
Ayaw mo non? ;f The more the merrier. ;f The PPSA website is sometimes late in coming out with match schedules but as long as they get it sanctioned its official. There are also a lot more gun clubs today. There's also an upcoming level 1 at BRPG this November, 3rd week ata.

medyo ma gastos lang doc;a

atmarcella
10-22-2004, 07:49
wow! meron pala limited custom hc nang tanfoglio! pero ang mahal! go with a Para Ord or the new Armscor in .40! kasya 19+1 sa mags

doc buti na mention mo mag capacity, meron kasi dawson precision basepads sa final option MCS, i think +5 sya, but i dunno if its ipsc legal, btw doc yung armscor .40 medallion 64k din yon, yung para p16.40 81k, tindi ng presyo ng mga baril ngayon

http://www3.mailordercentral.com/shootingstore/prodinfo.asp?number=DP012&variation=&aitem=3&mitem=5;

Eye Cutter
10-22-2004, 10:08
you need to try it in an ipsc box if it fits.

don't get the medallion. you'll probably change all the inner parts anyway. ok na yung basic model tapos go the custom route.