Gun Parts [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Parts

jerrytrini
10-25-2004, 16:14
For everybody's info, www.e-gunparts.com carries tons of parts for the Beretta 92FS. You may order these parts and have them shipped to my address in the US. I am scheduled to fly home in January 2005. I shall keep you posted their status as soon as they are ordered. Can someone please tell me if these are okay through Customs?

horge
10-25-2004, 16:55
No frames, slides or barrels. I know of two cases where bringing in just the magazines caused problems. Items not to exceed personal-use quantities: for DVD's the magic number is 25 before it's considered importation, I believe. No idea what it is for the small mechanical parts you will likely be bringing in. That's all I know, officer, sir.
I was never near the place, and I never knew the guy...
;)

IIRC... mbclubph was saying he was with Philippine Customs?
He ought to know more about this.

Eye Cutter
10-25-2004, 17:13
as horge posted. no major parts like barrel, slide and frame. a lot of my friends' relatives have brought in small gun parts like springs, pins, hammers without problems. They just informed the people at the check-in counter at the airport.

I think it would be better that you set a limit what you can and will bring back here so that the BoGs will have guidelines.

Just send a PM to sir Jerry if you want to get his address.

antediluvianist
10-26-2004, 00:58
Jerry, I had asked you to bring in some boresnakes and you had kindly agreed. However, I have found some acceptable rags over here so thanks a lot but it's OK, let me not burden you. (If you have bought the snakes already, sure I'll buy them from you.)

Will PM you about this too. All the best, Jerry, you are so kind.