BoG Anniversary 2004 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BoG Anniversary 2004

mikey177
10-27-2004, 01:42
The BoG Anniversary is just over two weeks away. This would be a good time to discuss the date and the venue of our gathering. Sige na, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over a month now ;g

deenoh
10-27-2004, 08:01
The first batch of shirts will be distributed on the anniversary of the BOGs. FYI

mc_oliver
10-27-2004, 18:00
Originally posted by mikey177
The BoG Anniversary is just over two weeks away. This would be a good time to discuss the date and the venue of our gathering. Sige na, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over a month now ;g
Hello, I'm also a reformed alcoholic. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in three months! ;f

Baka pag na set na sched ng gun show, kita-kita tayo dun.

deenoh
10-27-2004, 18:22
I remember ppts mentioning that El Prez would like to have it on the anniversary day itself, Nov 15. If there are no objections, maybe we can set the party on Nov. 15, Monday.

9MX
10-27-2004, 18:33
Originally posted by deenoh
I remember ppts mentioning that El Prez would like to have it on the anniversary day itself, Nov 15. If there are no objections, maybe we can set the party on Nov. 15, Monday.

i'm sure a lot of Manila based BOGs would be okay with that (including me;e ). But for the sake of BOGs outside Metro Manila, my vote goes for anyday in the Gunshow, preferably Friday:)

the gunshow is one of the rare occassions where any gun powder loving BOG would move heaven and earth to make it;z

s.g
10-27-2004, 18:56
In case this affects people's schedule planning, November 15 is a public holiday to mark the end of Ramadan. Visit yesterday's edition of Inq7.net for more details. ;f

Of course, the gov. could decide to reverse the holiday declaration days from now, we can never be sure, ;Q

ppts799
10-27-2004, 19:13
yup. i heard nov15 is end of ramadan. this holiday is a regular holiday so it should be treated just like nov30, dec25, dec30, jan1, etc. only the date changes. i think the end of ramadan has something to do with the phase of the moon. please do correct me if im wrong.

anyway, this may change things since we wont be coming from work or our offices.

mikey177
10-28-2004, 02:28
While it would be convenient for us province-based BoGs to have the Anniv celebration and the gun show on the same day, I wouldn't mind missing the gun show in exchange for being in the company of gunpowder-loving friends... tsaka wala naman beer sa gun show ;)

Do we have a definite date on when the gun show will be. I overheard some PBD staff saying it was scheduled for Nov. 25 onwards. Can anyone confirm this?

deenoh
10-28-2004, 06:38
Nov 25 - Nov 29, Gun show. Sure date na yon

PhiberOptik
10-28-2004, 21:21
I hope you can send shirts to your brothers here in the US, especially me!! ;f

gunfool
10-28-2004, 21:32
Nov 25 - Nov 29, Gun show. Sure date na yon Huh glad to hear confirm na date. Been waiting this for quite sometime, medyo nahihiya lang ako mag post to confirm kung kelan. Any idea guys how much is G17 mags and where the best store to go?

ppts799
10-28-2004, 21:40
Originally posted by gunfool
Any idea guys how much is G17 mags and where the best store to go?
during the gunshow, usually either twin pines or final option.

gunfool
10-28-2004, 22:07
Originally posted by ppts799
during the gunshow, usually either twin pines or final option. Thanks sir.......

jundeleon
10-28-2004, 22:18
Can I bring along my friends from the recently closed Lexus KTV sa anniversary to provide BOGs entertainment?

gunfool
10-28-2004, 23:11
Originally posted by jundeleon
Can I bring along my friends from the recently closed Lexus KTV sa anniversary to provide BOGs entertainment? Ooops sama ako dyan. Kelan ba to?;f

flyboy 1
10-29-2004, 00:49
Can I bring along my friends from the recently closed Lexus KTV sa anniversary to provide BOGs entertainment?
Sir, we will more than welcome additional people to swell the membership ranks of BOG's. Kindly bring them with you. ;f

9MX
10-29-2004, 11:00

basta ba walang cover charge at nakaposas ang mga kamay para hindi makapalakpak;f

9MX
10-29-2004, 11:02
Originally posted by gunfool
Huh glad to hear confirm na date. Been waiting this for quite sometime, medyo nahihiya lang ako mag post to confirm kung kelan. Any idea guys how much is G17 mags and where the best store to go?

Try final option, selling at P2.5k last gunshow pero bumibigay sa P2K. if you're competing in IPSC, don't get the +2 mags, not allowed siya:)

ReccaH
10-29-2004, 20:04

Naku! Sayang.. Wala pa naman ako interest sa mga ganyan!!!;e

9MX
10-29-2004, 20:47
Originally posted by ReccaH
Naku! Sayang.. Wala pa naman ako interest sa mga ganyan!!!;e

ay pards, alam namin. which is why pag tinutoo ni jundeleon, hindi ka na namin tatawagin;i ;a

gunfool
10-29-2004, 22:51
Originally posted by 9MX
Try final option, selling at P2.5k last gunshow pero bumibigay sa P2K. if you're competing in IPSC, don't get the +2 mags, not allowed siya:) 2K, not bad! Yes got plans of joining you guys in the near future. Reason why am gathering infos from the BOGS top shooters like you.;f By the way sir, how many mags do I need? Also whats the best rig? May JR speed ba for G17? Any idea on the price and where to buy? Sorry guys for stealing the thread. Thanks in advance for your replies. Keep 'em comin'.

gunfool
10-29-2004, 23:06
Originally posted by 9MX
ay pards, alam namin. which is why pag tinutoo ni jundeleon, hindi ka na namin tatawagin;i ;a Basta ako sir keep me posted.;f I'll bring some lace thongs and bras para daring kung kena- kelangan. Dapat kasi naka two piece, pero kung medyo conservative okay na din one piece. Necklace pwede na "one piece" din naman yun di ba?;e

kristiansen
10-30-2004, 05:44

if that would be the case,can we make it a 4 day event also like the gunshow so that we can have enough time to check the......merchandise?;f

jundeleon
10-30-2004, 09:50
Before we all get carried away, the "friends" from Lexus that I was referring to are the three regular backup dancers of the solo performers of that club. They are all gays, women trapped in mens bodies.

Flyboy: Thanks for the welcome. And yes sasama ko sila.

Gunfool: Its ok if you want to bring the lace thongs and bras or necklace, I convinced them to wear anything or nothing for you.

Kristiansen: Four days may be too short. Ok daw sila maski two weeks mo check merchandise nila.

Reccah: Its good wala ka interest sa mga ganitong bading!

9MX
10-30-2004, 09:57
Before we all get carried away, the "friends" from Lexus that I was referring to are the three regular backup dancers of the solo performers of that club. They are all gays, women trapped in mens bodies.

babalik na ako sa czforum. talo talo na eh;C

bagito
10-31-2004, 13:08
;z ;z ;z ;z ;z alam ko bogs mahilig sa baril
dami pala BOGS mahihilig sa fafa;f ;f ;f

ReccaH
10-31-2004, 16:58
Ang dali kasi natin ma arouse eh!;f

SMBeerDealer
11-01-2004, 21:11
If you want to hold the anniversary in a place where we can bring in beer for free. I would gladly sponsor 5 cases. Just let me know when and where. ;)

batangueno
11-01-2004, 23:15
Originally posted by SMBeerDealer
If you want to hold the anniversary in a place where we can bring in beer for free. I would gladly sponsor 5 cases. Just let me know when and where. ;) 5 cases!!!! ;G :drool: ;Y ~2

gunfool
11-01-2004, 23:26
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jundeleon
[B]Before we all get carried away, the "friends" from Lexus that I was referring to are the three regular backup dancers of the solo performers of that club. They are all gays, women trapped in mens bodies.

Oh my gush! I thought they are all girls. ;z

SMBeerDealer
11-02-2004, 00:23
Originally posted by batangueno
5 cases!!!! ;G :drool: ;Y ~2

Kulang pa ba? ;f

mikey177
11-02-2004, 00:26
If you want to hold the anniversary in a place where we can bring in beer for free. I would gladly sponsor 5 cases. Just let me know when and where. ;)

Anybody willing to open his or her house for the anniv? We promise to be gone by 5 a.m. the next day :)

mc_oliver
11-02-2004, 01:04
Kulang pa ba? ;f
Yap kulang yan. Si deenoh at saruman pa lang tig-iisang case na eh. ;f

deenoh
11-02-2004, 08:25
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Yap kulang yan. Si deenoh at saruman pa lang tig-iisang case na eh. ;f

Hahahaha, humina na ako uminom. Baka isang case pwede na namin pag hatian ni Saruman

julianz
11-02-2004, 08:34
BADING;I ;I ;I

BEER;W ;Y ;Y ;Y

last year di ako umabot this year di naman ako uuwe
maglalaway na naman ako Enjoy guys;f ;f

casmot
11-03-2004, 03:23
Just a little suggestion/comment. Let us not hold the anniversary during the gunshow. Kawawa naman si Deenoh ;1, he would miss our celebration kasi he would have to close their booth at the gunshow.

deenoh
11-03-2004, 17:23
;1 Oo nga naman. But if it cannot be avoided, I will just catch up with you guys after the gun show closes.

mikey177
11-03-2004, 19:29
I don't think catching up with the celebration after the gun show closes would be a problem, since the BoG get-togethers often last until the wee hours of the morning anyway :)

So, how are we going to decide on the date? Will this be a majority rules kind of thing, or an executive decision?

jerrytrini
11-03-2004, 20:50
If this glorious event is in January, the first 5 rounds of beer are on me.

mikey177
11-03-2004, 23:50
The official anniversary date is November 15, but we would also gladly take you up on your gracious offer when you visit next year :)

deenoh
11-04-2004, 06:24
El Prez, Sexytary ppts, Treasurer Alexii? Maybe any of our three officers can decide on the date. You decide, we will follow. We need someone to take decide for us

9MX
11-04-2004, 06:32
Originally posted by jerrytrini
If this glorious event is in January, the first 5 rounds of beer are on me.

puwede naman i-extend yan, parang xmas season;f

sir jerry, ako coke lang, hahahhaa!

Eye Cutter
11-04-2004, 07:09
Anybody know Ricky Punzalan? Owner/manager ng isang bar sa St. Francis Square area. Malapit sa SM Megamall. He's also a glockster. You guys might want to consider his place. He's been wanting to host a get-together for pinoy glocksters for a long time. Somebody look for him and his place.

Eye Cutter
11-04-2004, 07:11
Or pwede ulit sa Eastwood, dun sa courtyard. November na naman, malamig at presko na sa gabi.

ppts799
11-04-2004, 19:48
IIRC, ricky's place is sanmig, near shangrila. parang 2 barrels yata offer niya dati.

i'm open to eastwood din. hilig magkwentuhan ang bog so maybe we need a not too noisy place.

how about the date? is everyone ok with nov 15 mismo eventhough it's a holiday? i'm game.

jundeleon
11-04-2004, 21:04
Some suggestions sa venue:

1. 690 sa retiro, qc
2. Gigolo sa timog, qc
3. Chicos sa may channel 7

mikey177
11-05-2004, 00:50
I'm okay with Eastwood since we can probably find a place to hang out there even if we are kept till the wee hours of the next day.

Nov. 15 is okay with me. Uhm, why is that day a holiday?

gunfool
11-05-2004, 00:55
Originally posted by mikey177
I'm okay with Eastwood since we can probably find a place to hang out there even if we are kept till the wee hours of the next day.

Nov. 15 is okay with me. Uhm, why is that day a holiday? End of Ramadan yata yun sir. Part of pagsi-sipsip ni Gloria sa mga muslims.;f

mc_oliver
11-05-2004, 01:11
Teka talking about wee hours, yang Nov 15 ba na date eh wee hours yan? Meaning we start sa gabi ng Nov 14?

jmy
11-05-2004, 06:57
El Prez, Sexytary ppts, Treasurer Alexii? Maybe any of our three officers can decide on the date. You decide, we will follow. We need someone to take decide for us

I shall call ppts this coming Monday and discuss with him in regards when to hold the 2nd Year Anniversary of the Band Of Glockers.Anyway,to give you guys an idea,I was thinking of either Friday(November 12)or Monday(November 15-The Real Date Of Our Anniversary).So guys,Take your pick.
THANKS.

jmy

PS.In regards to Jerry Trini,we can always schedule another get together when he gets here.
THANKS.

Saruman
11-07-2004, 06:19
OK yan!! eastwood tayo!! hehehehehe.. andun ako maaga..:) :) :)