Online Photo printing [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Online Photo printing

havensal
10-28-2004, 05:49
OK Now that I have my new canon A95 (http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300023) I need to print some out.

I have two inkjet printers, but I am sick of buying ink for them. Have any of you used any of the online photo printing sites? I just bought a CF card from Buy.com and they gave me 15 pics free from ofoto.com. How do they work? Any monthly fees? Thanks.

Nicky D
10-28-2004, 07:36
ofoto is pretty good. They are a division of Kodak. I have had really great results and a quick turnaround from them. They usually run specials where your pictures will cost only 22 cents. I use to use sony imagestation, they are only 19 cents a shot. I stopped using them because I always have had trouble with there site locking up on me. So I would definitley recommend ofoto with out hesitation.

Jaegergirl
10-28-2004, 08:46
i print all my from home but i tried walmart once for an 8 x 10 just to see how their prints were. you can upload your files from home, they print them out and either ship them to you or you can pick them up at your local walmart (and not pay for shipping). i was impressed with both the speedy turn around time and quality.

i definately recommend them.

General Sherman
10-29-2004, 01:48
I am using Perfect Posters and like them a lot. Very reasonable in price.
www.perfectposters.com

Likewise, my local Walgreens has a great in house quick photo lab while you wait in five minutes, at .29 cents a print.

:)

sharpshooter
10-29-2004, 01:55
Cosco does a pretty good job too. $0.19 each in 1 hour. Bring in a CD or your memory card. Plus they do a sheet of wallet size prints for $1.99, enlargements, photo packages, Christmas cards, etc. They offer lots of cool stuff that you have to ask about.