anyone catch the godsmack accoustic "tour" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone catch the godsmack accoustic "tour"

Jaegergirl
10-30-2004, 15:57
we saw them in akron last night and i have to say it was phenominal!!! what a nice suprise to hear them play "no excuses" by alice in chains. i had to laugh because it's the first rock concert i've ever been to where the entire audience sat! they let the audience ask them questions between songs which was kind of cool.

the only disappointments where they only played for an hour and a half and during one of the Q & A breaks, some loser had to ask them who they were voting for on tuesday. ;Q the whole place started to boo as the girl was asking the question and sully or one of the band members asked the audience to allow the girl finish the question. sully told the drummer to answer (which of course he said "vote for kerry"). luckily that was the only time the election was brought up but it pissed me off because if i wanted to hear about politics, i would have gone to that move on tour or whatever that's called.

anyway, if you're a godsmack fan, i'd highly recommend going to see this set. ^c